Hendrick Barbour Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Hendrick Barbour Honda
Hendrick Barbour Honda Info

"I bought a 2006 chrysler pt cruiser from bob barbour..."

I bought a 2006 chrysler pt cruiser from bob barbour honda. I was under the impression that this was a reputable dealership. IN fact bob barbour honda went through several loop holes in which to not certify my vehicle. Just imagine driving a car with defective problems like wind shield washers and tires being severaly bad. These types of problems could have been handled by the service department, but bob barbour refused. I'm demanding the return of my money. That totals over $1000.00. You can see my better business complaint along with others they are numerous.

Guy Wade, Ronald Williams

"I would say that this is a great place to buy a car,..."

I would say that this is a great place to buy a car, however I am not so hot on the service. Guy Wade makes the car buying experience a painless one, but the service techs leave something to be desired. More than once I have been there to find normal service items were not taken care of. Ie tires not rotated when I paid to have them done, improper inflation, sending car out with low coolant. All this when these are some items that come with a basic 20+ point inspection. They actually let my mom drive out with almost no coolant. I just happened to take a look under the hood one day before she was going to take a long trip to check things out. Good thing I did. If you are paying someone to maintain your car your should as well go somewhere else. This dealership also has a history of trying to sell you things you don't need, especially brakes. I know three people that were told they needed brake pads replaced/resurfaced rotors and that they had <5% left. When taken to a indepent shop these same people were told they had 15-20K left.