Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

Call
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Real Cafe - Hot & Cold Plates
  • Baby Changing Station
  • Largest Regional Inventory
  • Priority Access to Those Hard-To-Find Vehicles from Distributors

"Quick, Fast & Friendly Service"

Thank you for the fast & friendly service! I had a service appointment with Paul L. Cowan at 5PM & I was out by 5:45PM! And they accepted a competitors coupon with no problem! Thanks guys!

Paul L. Cowan

November 21, 2014

Veronica, thanks for the 5 star review of your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Paul will be excited to see your comments and keep bringing in those coupons!! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Service"

I went in recently for my 10,000 mile routine maintenance. I was immediately greeted by one of the men in the service department, Bruce Womack. He was friendly, helpful, and took good care of my 2014 Toyota Corolla.

Bruce Womack

November 21, 2014

Chelsea, thanks for the 5 star review of your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We're glad that Bruce was able to take good care of your Corolla. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Great service, excellent experience"

I am always impressed with their friendliness and efficient work. I was helped by Howard this time. While they do the regular maintenance, they saw couple recalls on my car. Howard was very patient to explain the situation to me and set up an appointment with me to work on them. I will recommend them to any of my friends who needs service on their cars.

Howard Gebhard

November 14, 2014

Thanks so much for the great service review on your excellent experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I'll make sure Howard sees your review. We appreciate you, your loyalty, your recommendations and your business. We look forward to seeing you on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom DIrector Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently had my vehicle serviced at Rick Hendricks Toyota, Charleston SC on Nov 7, 2014. My service advisor was Andrew Bagwell, and this young man went out of his way to make sure my vehicle was taken care of. I would recommend this dealership and this service advisor to anyone, and I will not take my Tundra to any other Toyota dealership in Charleston but this one. The Service Manager, Jason Cartin is outstanding too.

November 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star, excellent service visit to Hendrick Toyota Scion. Both Andrew and Jason and great assets to our team. They strive for excellent customer service and your comments indicate they succeeded! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Great!"

The sales rep was great and I will recommend friends and family to check them out if they're looking for a vehicle. Thank you Hendrick Toyota!

November 10, 2014

Steven, thanks so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"She is so great…."

Shelly,muchas gracias por todo su apoyo,orientación es una excellente vendedora….muchas gracias por su atención personalizada y su calor humana y sobre todo el trato latino..

November 04, 2014

Jose, muchas gracias! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Great Deal!"

We needed a car for our college son and Lance Morrison was a great salesperson and walked us through the "cheaper" cars on he lot. I know the commission was much less but he did not pressure us and gave us time to think about our purchase. Our son now has a great car and we feel we paid a fair price. Thank you!

November 01, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Buying a vehicle for our children can be hard and we're glad that Lance was able to guide you and your son to the perfect car. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing your son and his car on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECm Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Carolyn was very polite and helpful."

Again, Carolyn is very polite and prompt about her function and did a great job.I brought my car in for service. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Carolyn

October 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review of your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate the kinds words regarding Carolyn and her polite and prompt manner. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Please call me at 843-818-2503 or email me at vickie.ricciardi@hendrickauto.com to let me know of any concerns. Vickie Ricciairdi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

""Shelly Grimes es una excelente vendedora de autos""

"Shelly Grimes an excellent saleswoman" He vivido una experiencia increible! fui al consecionario para un presupuesto de reparacion de mi carro Toyota Camry 2010 y me resulto mucho mejor traerme a casa un totalmente nuevo Camry 2014 SE y Shelly de una forma sencilla consiguio que eso fuese posible.. asi que me siento muy feliz por su asesoria, servicio y especialmente en el apoyo con el idioma.. asi que considero que Shelly es excelente en su trabajo. Solo me queda decir, que le recomiendo a todo el que tenga la intension de adquirir un vehiculo contactarle!. Gracias.

October 29, 2014

Yvelis Hidalgo - Gracias! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

October 24, 2014

Gracias! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Great Deals and Great Customer Service!"

Normally when buying a vehicle, I visit multiple dealerships after I finish my online research. However, upon making my first stop at Hendrik Toyota of North Charleston, I ended up purchasing a new 2014 Camry without setting foot at another dealer. The reason is that I was made an offer that I could not refuse! My intent was to purchase a late model used Camry with a certain price ceiling in mind. With the prices I researched online prior to my visit, I was given an offer for a brand new '14 that was unbeatable and very near late model used prices! Could I have possibly received a price match from another dealer? Sure, but discount was already steep enough that it wasn't worth my time or gas to drive elsewhere. Toyota of North Charleston is near my home and much more convenient than other Toyota dealers. Debbie Kirkland (sales), Robert Powell (sales manager), and Wes Austin (finance) were very patient and accommodated my needs and requests. They also took the time to answer all of my questions...and trust me, I had plenty! They very readily provided all 'fine print' that I requested. The buying process was very transparent and straight forward. I can honestly say that it was a painless, fun, and educational process.

Wes Austin

October 29, 2014

Thomas, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We're so glad we made you an offer that you couldn't refuse (said in my best Al Pacino voice.) Debbie, Robbie and Wes are all very valuable members of our sales team and work to make sure our customers get the best possible deal. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your NEW Camry on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

October 21, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Purchasing a vehicle is huge and I'm so glad that Debbie, Robbie and Wes were able to answer all of your questions and present you with a deal that you could not refuse! I love it! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your NEW Camry on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Reviews of Shelly Grimes