Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Largest Regional Inventory
myrahighlander
5/24/2015

"Great Experience!"

Buying a vehicle, new or used, can be stressful. Hendrick Toyota was the last stop of the day, after going to many different dealerships. We were greeted by Andre while we were looking at a used Toyota Highlander. He was very nice and relaxed, and answered all of our questions. He was very informative and was never a "pushy car salesman". Everyone at the dealership was extremely nice and helpful. It was great car buying experience. Thanks Andre!

Boeing81
5/23/2015

"Excellent service "

Very friendly service advisors prompt and professional. Worked with me on coupon and discounts for the best price. Nice waiting room.

browneyebeauty1983
5/21/2015

"One Happy Customer"

Not only do I have a great relationship with the team in the service center but I can trust my service advisor to offer the best solution for the things that tend to happen and often times a phone call helps solves an issue. Paul is always a joy to work with not only does he ensure I understand what’s going on with my car he makes sure I know what services are coming up and what I can expect. I’ve had my car for a year and it’s never been serviced anywhere except Toyota North Charleston and it’s amazing at how Paul remembers the little details and makes the experience a great one. Kudos for Team Hendricks Toyota and Paul!

Amber L

"First Car "

Being that I really needed a car, I was also scared about purchasing my first car. I was just looking around to what car dealerships where around the area and I saw this one passing by. As soon as a friend and I pulled into the parking lot, they were ready to help me and very friendly. Thankfully enough, I got Julie Gordon who is a phenomenal salesperson. She was extremely helpful, but most of, so kind and understanding. I explained to her my circumstances and she was quick to find the car that was best for me. They were quick to listen to my needs and went beyond my expectations. I was floored with emotions with how well this company took me in and got me a car that is perfect for me. If you are looking for a car and not sure where to go, this is the place. They are a friendly, helpful, understanding, and caring company and you will have an amazing experience purchasing your own car just like I did.

deansbrock

"New Rav 4"

I could not have had a better car buying experience than I did with Hendrick Toyota Scion of North Charleston. My sales person was Shelly Grimes! I cannot say enough about her. She was caring, patient, listened to me, and just did an amazing job for me. Everyone should have her as their sales person. Most folks dread the experience of buying a car, I will admit to being in that support group myself, but Shelly Grimes changed that attitude. She is very professional. Knows what she is doing and gets it done for the customer. I would and have recommended her and the dealership to friends who are thinking about purchasing a car. AND, I LOVE MY NEW RAV 4

deansbrock

"Buying a new car"

Most folks look at the task of buying a new car with a sense of dread. I will admit to being in that support group. After having encountered Shelly Grimes at Hendrick Toyota Scion of North Charleston, my attitude changed. Shelly was amazing. Very clear about what my objective was, she proceeded to help me with my purchase of a new Rav 4. She was patient with me and thorough in her explanation of every aspect. She even set my car up with the phone and messages...AWESOME I could not have been paired with a better sales person than Shelly. It was a perfect match and I felt quite fortunate. The entire team at this dealership was very friendly and helpful. The time that I was there passed quickly. I will say that I was totally entertained by the experience. I have recommended Shelly Grimes to friends who are looking to purchase a car. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and just a very, very lovely person, who did an amazing job in securing the exact car that I wanted.

partingbutsweetsorrow

"Like trusted friends"

I was visiting the area when my twelve year old Prius broke down so I had it toyed to my daughter's favorite Toyota dealer, Hendricks on Rivers Ave. The diagnosis was terminal. Sami, the dealer I then turned to, never showed any impatience as he spent the entire next day with me, teaching me about all the developments in Toyota cars since 2003 and helping me examine and test a number of them in the lot. He even got me lunch in the cafe. In the end I bought the car that I felt best suited my needs, with complete confidence that it would serve me well. Everyone I met at Hendricks Toyota was as helpful and nice as Sami and I look forward to going back for service in the future.

Lynn

DocDoor
5/14/2015

"Service with a SMILE!"

Chrissie always greets me with a big smile. She is very knowledgeable about what needs to be taken care of on my vehicle to keep it running problem free. I used to hate going in for service. Now I look forward to it! Thank you.

May 14, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 star review! Chrissie and the rest of the team strive to make everyone happy. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive, with a big ole smile!! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Happy customer 5/8
5/12/2015

"Great experience with purchase of 2015 Toyota Corolla LE"

I really enjoyed working with Shulton Blanding. He was very helpful and pleasure to work with. The staff was very timely in working out a great deal and a car that I am very happy with. We would definitely refer others to Hendrik Toyota and have them ask for Shulton. I found Shulton to be exceptional and Brad Hoffman was also very efficient in explaining the financial end of it. These gentlemen were extremely courteous.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review on your great sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Both Shulton and Brad are gentleman who go out of their way to assist our guests. Glad you noticed. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new Corolla on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director.

tonya1976
5/11/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I traded my 2009 Camry for a 2015 Camry and my sales guy Mr Brian waack was awesome. I will purchase all of my future cars from here... I love it!!!!

May 12, 2015

Tonya, thanks foe the excellent customer service remarks regarding your sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I will make sure Brian sees your review. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion Family. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director.

Reviews of Shelly Grimes