Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Largest Regional Inventory
happy customer...dottie
4/21/2015

"Very Happy ."

Sometimes it is stressful making a decision about buying a car. Shelly made it less so and was very pleasant to work with...knowledgeable about the different cars we were looking at and she made it a very good experience. I would definitely call on her again and the dealership.

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Shelly is a very valuable member of our team and I'll make sure she sees your comments. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director.

JenI
4/21/2015

"Best Customer Service "

I took my Highlander in for an oil change and tire rotation last week. I was in and out within 20 minutes. Carolyn Reetz was friendly and super helpful! This was my best customer service experience so far. Carolyn went above and beyond!

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Carolyn is a great asset to our team and we all love her. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Suz
4/20/2015

"A great relaxing time at the dealer"

I have so much faith and belief in the service department at Hendrick Toyota in north charleston that I had a very pleasant nap while I waited for my car to be serviced! Thank you for the outstanding work ethic at rick Hendrick Toyota!

April 21, 2015

Suz, thanks so much for the 5 star review. I'll try to type quietly so as not to awake you. We appreciate you and y our business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Todd_Ruggles
4/20/2015

"Best Service Department - Ever!!!!"

My son was based in Goose Creek Navy command center in Goose Bay and was preparing for moving to his new assignment on the West Coast, to think the night before his departure his 2007 Toyota pickup rear axle failed (3 pm on Friday) with this happening we drove the truck to your facility talked with a friendly and helpful service adviser, Howard Gebhard who was able to get a technician to look at the truck, sadly to validate our worst fear, the differential was shot. Understanding our situation that my son needing to leave area on Saturday Howard talked with service manager, the parts department and the service technician - they ordered the new differential for over night delivery from Jacksonville, FL, they technician removed the defective differential and showed up on his non-scheduled day Saturday to install new unit and my son picked up the truck at 10: am Saturday morning all this in 14 short hours - he hit the road and made it to the West Coast Monday. As well Melissa Sadler for helpings us on getting a loaner Truck for him to use. I wish I could remember the technicians name as he understood the situation and made changes to his plans to make sure my son was able to get on the road - Kutos to all that we had interaction with. I want to send my warm Thank You, Your Team truly supports their customers with awesome customer service. Todd Ruggles

April 21, 2015

Todd, thanks so much for the great 5 star review. What a proud Papa you must be to have a son serving our great country. Thank you! Here at Hendrick, we all work as a team. Our customers are our number 1 priority! We all are happy to do what it takes to get the job done. We appreciate you, your business and your sons service. We look forward to seeing you on our service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Bridgette Stoll
4/19/2015

"ONE-HUNDRED % AMAZING"

I couldn't thank Shelly Grimes, Richard Sommer and Brad Hoffman enough for the awesome team work they put together to make it possible for me to purchase my Mercedes Benz GLK 350. Shelly was an awesome lady with a great personality, the perfect sales women to be dealing with. Richard Sommer was the man that made it all possible for me to purchase this car, through his hard work and dedication put forth. Brad had all the paperwork done and laid out making the finance part a breeze and quick which was awesome. I have to say these three are amazing in what they do and i wouldn't of wanted buying my first car any other way. Thank ya'll for your genuine care and amazing costumer service that you all put forth towards your costumers. I love my new Benz thanks to the staff of Hendrick Toyota Scion of North Charleston. Bridgette

April 20, 2015

Bridgette, Thank you so much for your 100% awesome review of your sales visit to Hendrick Toytoa Scion North Charleston. We pride ourselves on working as a team to make our customers happy. Your comments confirm that it works. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director,

elsita
4/15/2015

"awesome experience "

Very professional kind and considered.i will never go elsewhere again love the service I had a bad experience with other dealer in the past but she

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director.

asmurray
4/06/2015

"Service after 100,000 miles"

I visited this location Saturday Apr 5, 2015. Andrew Bagwell was my service advisor, and as always he provided excellent customer service. My Toyota Tundra was delivered at the promised time Andrew stated. The quote was as explained. I would definitely recommend Andrew as a Service Advisor to anyone looking to have their vehicle serviced at this location.

Stephen Andrew Bagwell

April 07, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 star review. Andrew is a very valuable member of our team as your comments suggest. I will make sure he reads your review. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Mark Henrion
3/31/2015

"Good salesman, poor everything else."

My wife and I recently bought a new 4Runner from this dealership. We loved our salesman, Will Smith, made a thousand dollar down payment, and signed papers on February 14th, 2015. Over a month later, we still did not have our car. Below is an e-mail I sent to the General Sales Manager, Richard Sommer, on March 10th. It details some of the complications we had with our purchase. "Richard, I left you a voicemail on Tuesday night, but I also wanted to send you an e-mail to try to let you know my thoughts. I have Cc'ed my wife and Will Smith on here as well just so everyone is on the same page. On February 14th, my wife and I signed an agreement with your dealership and made a $1,000 down payment to purchase a new 2015 4Runner with the XP package. You did not have one with all the features we wanted on the lot, but we were assured that if we signed that day, that it would only take a couple days to get the one we wanted. The paper we signed even had COUPLE DAYS handwritten on it. Will Smith was our salesman and we felt great about buying a car from him. It was very comfortable working with him and he was not too pushy. Well, the following week, February 16th to be exact, I talked to Will and was told that there had been some complications and the new ETA on the car was March 10th. Today I called Will and found out that our vehicle is not here and that your dealership does not actually know when it will come in. Clearly, telling us you could get the vehicle we wanted in a couple days was just a ploy to get us to sign on the dotted line. We are now coming up on a month and we still do not know when (or if) we will get our vehicle. Can you understand why we feel like we are getting jerked around by a dishonest business here? When we signed that paper, we were agreeing to purchase a specific vehicle at a specific price with the understanding we would have it in a couple days. This agreement has not been honored by your business, and I would like some form of financial restitution for the hassle. If this is not possible, I expect our $1,000 back and will find another dealership who is willing to sell us a $40,000 vehicle. Thank you for your time." I felt as though this e-mail was very fair in explaining our situation and justifying why I was frustrated. What kind of response did I get? Nothing. Zero. No call back, no e-mail. Absolute silence. Our vehicle finally came in, over a month later, and it was explained to me over and over again how it came from Japan and had to have some extra features added at port, yet no one will answer when I ask why we were told the car had been located and we could get it in a "COUPLE DAYS" when it was not even in the country. This dealership straight up lied to us and refuses to admit it or make it right. I never did hear anything back from Richard Sommer, even though the day we made our initial down payment he came by, introduced himself, gave us his card, and told us to call him if we had any questions or concerns.

Strom Altman

April 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have passed this on to my upper management. It is my understanding that Richard did finally reach out to you. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Queen,b#1
3/31/2015

"Service after 10,000 miles"

From the minute the salesman came to my car he treated me with respect and courtesy as if I was a close friend. Super impressed!

March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Sounds like Howard treated you like a Queen. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Erik
3/25/2015

"Awesome Expierence!!"

This is the second car I have bought from Hendrick Toyota. Shelly and Brad were very helpful making the car buying expirence very enjoyable. I highly recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a car!

March 26, 2015

Erik, thanks for sharing your awesome sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We agree that Shelly and Brad are great assets to our team. We appreciate you and your loyalty and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome AGAIN to the Hendrick Toyota Scion Family. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Reviews of Shelly Grimes