Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Baby Changing Station
  • Largest Regional Inventory
Ravenell
3/03/2015

"Comfortable and Exciting Experience"

Mr. Blanding did a wonderful job in making sure we got the car we wanted at the price we deserved. We were made aware of all of the options on the car and was guided into making a sensible choice that satisfied our needs.

Elmire
3/03/2015

"AWESOME!!!!"

I have purchased numerous vehicle during my life time but this was a very pleasant, quick and easy experience. I would recommend Shelly Grimes without hesitation and the Manager was extremely helpful! Wonderful experience!

jgtdgrif
2/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

My service was excellent. Had my 25,000 miles service and the staff were very friendly and I was in and out in no time.

Andrew

February 26, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

jimp
2/22/2015

"Great service"

Had 25,000 mi service. Had pre-paid when we bought the car. Bruce was very friendly and helpful. Easy in and out. Convenient location.

February 23, 2015

Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston said on 02/23/2015 10:26 AM (Private Message) Thank so much for the 5 star review of your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I'll make sure that Bruce sees your comments. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Mike
2/19/2015

"Service"

Excellent service, informative, very fair! I bought my tacoma here and will most likely buy my next vehicle here! Also, very person who works at this location is very friendly and knowledgable about their products! Thanks again for the great service!

February 19, 2015

Mike, thanks for the 5 star review of your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I will make sure that both Nickole and Tyrone see your wonderful comments. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and Tacoma on the service drive again. We also welcome the opportunity to help you with the purchase of your next vehicle. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

ugene
2/19/2015

"100000 mile service"

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was informed of a issue with the drive belt. I had it replaced while I was there. Everything was great.

February 19, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star service review for Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive soon. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

PS
2/18/2015

"efficient"

Start to finish, 40 min for 126K check up, tire rotation, oil change. GREAT service. I always take my 2008 Prius here due to great service and friendly people.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review on your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Prius on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Susanne Smith
2/18/2015

"AMAZING STAFF!"

Paul Whatley, Strom Altman, Andre Middleton and Curt Hood are absolutely amazing. Each one of these guys went above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston to anyone. Thank you for everything guys! Susanne Smith Columbia, SC

February 19, 2015

Susanne, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Paul, Strom, Andre and Curt are all vital members of our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

KELT
2/08/2015

"Great Customer Service"

My sales person Julie Gordon was just incredibly helpful, in fact the whole staff that I dealt with were equally helpful and friendly. While the process took some time to complete, over all it was a very pleasurable experience!

February 09, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Julie is a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look froward to seeing you on he service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Deesray
2/04/2015

"Great!"

Paul was very helpful and friendly. He had a great smile. He also helped me find out more information about my car. He provided exceptional customer service!

February 06, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 star review on your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. I'll make sure Paul sees this, it should bring an even bigger smile to his face. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Riccardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Reviews of Barry Braman