Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

FIND NEW RACE-WAY-WORTHY TOYOTA AND SCION DEALS IN North Charleston, SC Our new Toyota and Scion auto inventory won't make you a professional race car driver, but our new cars will give North Charleston drivers reliability, top safety features and technology, and the kind of gas efficiency that will make you feel like you've finally achieved freedom from your local gas station. Test drive a new Scion or Toyota today at Toyota Scion of North Charleston; we're just a short drive from Charleston and Mt. Pleasant. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hendricktoyotanorthcharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/hendrick-toyota-scion-north-charleston-north-charleston Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Baby Changing Station
  • Largest Regional Inventory
Happy Customer
2/04/2016

"Great Experience, 01/21/15 "

**header** To those of you paying attn to the low ratings, keep in mind how may of those are purely related to interest rates & financing, if your credit sucks, your interest rate is also going to suck... Now here's my eval... I would like to commend the salesperson who handled the majority of my interactions, the other 2 people I dealt with in sales were Roberto and Julie(a), they were also very helpful, but 10 stars for Shawn Winn (not sure I have the name spelled right) of Internet Sales Dept, This dude is so good that he even tried to talk me into a less expensive vehicle (he didn't push to hard on that end though, for any of his supervisors who may be reading this, potential customers will like to hear that) . He made it so easy that I thought it was too good to be true until today when my financing paperwork finally arrived in the mail. I actually felt so strongly that it was too good to be true, that before got a ride to the dealership I found myself doing online research on this place, and Mr Winn himself, even to the point of calling the dealership's front desk to inquire on his employment status This fella took what had been a nightmarish 3 weeks of car shopping, and completely turned around my day/month/how am I gonna get to work now situation. First off, I was not able to get to any dealer to even look at a vehicle in person due to my lack of transportation. I found a vehicle online and applied for a loan using the online function. Basically was told I had approval in a very short period of time, and to come test drive it and sign the papers. This was amazing for several reasons; 1-multiple other dealers would not provide me with any useful financing info, not even enough to parse out a guess as to what interest rate I would qualify for. ALL of the other dealer financing depts basically shut me down when I told them I couldn't get there for their face to face pitch prior to being approved, I even completed some online applications and they were not even submitted because I couldn't get there for them to sell at me. 2-my loan was approved via internet application and phone contact with Mr Winn, and just like he said, my paperwork was pretty much ready by the time I got done with the 10min test drive. 3-Said loan was done with 0 down, huge deal for me in the situation I was in. 4-I have a terrible interest rate but I am smiling about it because it's through a national reputable dealer. While it's probably one of the highest interest rates a traditional loan company can legally assign, it is commensurate with my credit history, and I am appreciative for the chance to restore my credit. Summary: -Shawn Winn: awesome salesperson with actual people skills vs someone trying to selfishly upsel. He also seems to have moral compass and an apparent understanding of ethics based on him trying to help me make a more financially responsible decision than I wanted to or did. -Roberto and Julie: also in sales, also super helpful -Financing was made easy. I have a relatively poor credit history (can you say multiple recently cured student loan defaults), and got financed with no money down on a vehicle that I was actually interested in buying. -Even the actual financing guy (HH I believe are his initials) that took me through the final loan details and could have probably tried to sell me everything from new car scent to timeshares in Costa Rico,... Even he was helpful and low pressure. -And finally, not mentioned above: Arrived at the dealership shortly before closing and put my eyes on the car for the first time and didn't finally walk out until about 45mins after business hours were over, From what I could tell, at least 6 employees hung out through the process and I didn't once hear any complaint. Mr Winn didn't even so much as give me the stink eye for asking to use the facilities after all that was done and he and his coworkers were trying to close up shop, 45mins late. This place is highly recommended . Signed: A Skeptic With Bad Credit

Shawn Winn, HH

Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston responded to this review

February 06, 2016

Good morning, we appreciate you taking time out of your day to give us a 5 star rating. I will be sure to let Shawn, Julie and Roberto know what a great job they did. It is always nice to get a positive review from our customers. We hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for your business. Mary from Hendrick Toyota Scion of North Charleston

rtripp
1/28/2016

"Great Teamwork!"

The entire team worked very hard for us to get us exactly what we wanted. Our 2016 Tundra is perfect! We will purchase our next auto from them!

asmurray
1/21/2016

"Rick Hendrick Toyota North Charleston Best Service Advisor"

I have been a customer at this dealership for over 5 years, and Andrew Bagwell has been my service advisor for the past 3 years. My previous service advisor was promoted within the dealership a few years ago, and he referred me to Andrew. I have never been disappointed with his advise and expertise. I service my 2006 Toyota Tundra XSP at every service interval, and Andrew provides excellent advice for the technical to accurately service my vehicle. If anyone is considering this dealership for service, I would definitely recommend Andrew Bagwell.

Andrew Bagwell

Sunnie35
1/15/2016

"Recently purchased pre-owned vehicle "

So happy my husband decided to go here! Awesome customer service and very helpful in every way. James Washington helped my husband pick out a great car, at a very reasonable price. Thanks again for everything!!

john1223
1/13/2016

"I CAME TO THE DEALERSHIP LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR USED CAR "

LOOOKED AT A PARTICULAR USED CAR FOR MY SON AND OFFERED A CASH PRICE THAT THEY DIDN'T ACCEPT BUT THREE WEEKS LATER ADVERTISE THE CAR FOR LESS THAN WHAT I OFFERED CASH..

143Sandiego
1/08/2016

"Excellent Costomer Service "

Easy buying experience and great Costomer service. I would deafinatly buy my next vehicle here and would recommend anyone to buy at this location. The service department was fast and efficient.

LoriKline
1/08/2016

"Total Satisfaction!"

I have never before walked away from a dealership feeling 100% satisfied, until now! Rick Matthews is the best! I never felt pressured or misled, and he even made it a better experience for us by trying to meet our needs in every way. He was friendly, helpful, honest, very easy to work with. I will definitely be referring my friends. Thank you, Rick!

Richard Matthews

The Dude
12/31/2015

"I had a great experience at Hendrick Toyota"

Dave Watson was a great help in picking out my new Taco! He got me the exact truck at a good price. I am coming back again for my next vehicle.

Ellie123
12/30/2015

"Needed my car checked out since I just bought it second hand"

The folks in all areas were super great. Made me feel they really cared and wanted to do their best to make me a satisfied customer.

All the technicians who physically worked on my car.

Chrissy S.
12/30/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

We had a great experience here! Rick was our salesperson. He wasn't pushy and answered all of our questions,listened to what we said we wanted, and he provided us with exactly what we were looking for.

Rick Matthews