Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Largest Regional Inventory
Erik
3/25/2015

"Awesome Expierence!!"

This is the second car I have bought from Hendrick Toyota. Shelly and Brad were very helpful making the car buying expirence very enjoyable. I highly recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a car!

March 26, 2015

Erik, thanks for sharing your awesome sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We agree that Shelly and Brad are great assets to our team. We appreciate you and your loyalty and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome AGAIN to the Hendrick Toyota Scion Family. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

bmbbmom
3/21/2015

"In and out in no time!"

My daughter and I arrived at 5:45 and we were out with a new (used car) at 8:15. I did do a preapproval online and called ahead to let them know I was coming and which car I was interested in, so I think that helped. We test drove the car while they evaluated my trade in, gave me an offer, which I did not negotiate at all as it was a good deal and I was extremely pleased with the interest rate given. I had been through a nasty divorce and my credit was destroyed so I was expecting double what they came back with. Shelly was very at ease and A.G. our finance guy was very good and explained all the options we had and pointed out a few things on my credit report (that shouldn't have been on there, and I have already taken care of that!) that would help bring my credit way up! Great people, great service and I will definitely be coming back for my next car! Thank you!!

March 21, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your great in and out sales visit at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We try to make it as easy as possible for our guests by letting them do a lot on line and setting up that appointment. AG is very through and is always looking for ways to help. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new used vehicle on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

everettewilliams

"excellence"

When I came into the dealership all I had to do was introduce myself. It was like they already had know me.They handled my needs in a kindly manners. Shelly was patient with us in finding what we was interested and the sale went excellent.

Shelly grimes

March 20, 2015

Thanks so much sharing your excellent sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Purchasing a vehicle is a big thing and we want to make sure we understand what the customer needs. So glad that Shelly was able to assist you. We look forward to seeing you and your new vehicle on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Abrewe94
3/19/2015

"Successful First Time Buyer"

This was my first time buying a car and it was a complete success thanks to Debbie & Brad. Debbie was an amazing sales woman. She really knew her information and was extremely kind and professional. I went into the dealership with an idea, but she really sold me on the perfect car! I absolutely loved how she could easily relate to me and not just push a car onto me. She was very genuine and sincere about selling me my car. Brad made financing my car seem less scary and made it happen quickly! I couldn't have been any happier with my purchase. A big thank you to those who helped me!

March 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your successful first time buying experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Debbie and brad are bot very valuable members of our team and work to make sure all customers feel comfortable in their buying experience. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new vehicle on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family! Vickie Ricciardi #Com Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

erikaleigh25

"Nice to deal with"

I originally was working with Lori Willis and she found us what we were looking for. When we got to the dealership we were introduced to Shelly and she took over for Lori. Shelly was respectful, patient and professional. Buying a car is a stressful enough and having a salesperson who understands that makes all the difference. Everyone was polite and personable with us and that goes a long way with me. Negotiations were painless and quick. I would recommend this dealership as well as return to them in the future for my next vehicle.

March 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your sales visit at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Lori and Shelly are both very valuable members of our sales team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive and earning your future business. Welcome to the Toyota and Hendrick Family. Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hednrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

faboriii
3/18/2015

"Good people, good car."

I rated my buying experience at Hendricks Toyota with Mr Andre Middleton as topnotch. I explain to Andre that family car had been total less than a week ago, fortunately no one was hurt The car that my wife and I wanted with all the exact features, colors couldn't be found on the lot. We were given a loaner car until the car we wanted arrived. Even though I have bought cars before,this was the 1st time I was in need of a car. Our whole experience was hassle free,and the inconvenience was minimal.

March 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your sales visit at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We are so glad that no one in your family was hurt in the accident and super excited that we were able to get you and your family into a new a new Toyota. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Cljenk1982
3/17/2015

"Made the car buying process easy!!!"

We went on a Saturday just looking at the inventory with no intention to buy. Sami allowed us to look without hassling us.. Needless to say we fell in love with the 2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited and drove off the lot with it for a wonderful price and no money down.. If you are looking for a new car, I would highly recommend Sami Awdeh as your sales person!!!! Corey & Ty J.

March 19, 2015

Corey and TyJ, thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. The 4Runner is a great choice and we're so glad that you did not feel pressured and you got it for a wonderful price. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Toyota and Hendrick Family! Vickie Ricciard ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Michael
3/17/2015

"GREAT STAFF, FAST WORK, AND A GOOD DEAL!"

I was very impressed with the staff as well as the 120,000 mile service on the Rav4... I was in and out within an hour.. so it's always good to set your appt a few days in advance, Not overnight. :) Keep up the great work folks !!

March 17, 2015

Michael, thanks for the great review on your service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Appointments are a great way to make sure you get in and out quickly. You can now set your appointment online! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

ted
3/09/2015

"Was to be only 2 turned out to be 4 1/2 hours"

I called the night before to and asked for a early appointment, but was told only 12 pm was open. I just wanted a radiator flush and replace two hoses. I was on the understanding the hoses were at the store, but 1 hour into the flush they told they they had to get the parts from another store? I asked why they told me two hours when now they said it would be 3? Well it turned out to be even more. Uggggg. wasted my whole afternoon at the dealership....

March 09, 2015

Ted, thank you for letting us know your experience at the dealership. I have forwarded your comments to our Service Manager, Robbie Cortis. We will use this as a learning tool to better our communication. Expect to hear from my service department. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director.

cwarner320
3/08/2015

"Great Experience! Many thanks!!"

I had a great experience at Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I particularly had a great experience with Andre Middleton who was our sales associate. He was knowledgeable, patient and low key/easy to work with. Thanks also to Paul Whatley, Richard Sommer, and Brad Hoffman for making the administrative and finance process so pleasant! We most definitely will be back for future car purchases!

March 09, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Andre is a very valuable member of our team along with Paul Brad and Richard. We appreciate you, your business and your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome AGAIN to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Reviews of Brad Hoffman