Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

Call
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Baby Changing Station
  • Largest Regional Inventory
janderson
1/22/2015

"Hendricks Toyota and Scion"

Hendricks gave me my absolute best truck buying experience. My sales consultant, John White, has an easy and engaging style - he listened to what I wanted in a Toyota truck and delivered the goods in a 2015 Tundra SR. Sales Manager Richard Sommers was also extremely engaged in the process and supported getting me the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. The Financial manager, Bradley Hoffman, had me in and out of his office and into my new truck in less than 15 minutes. I have never had such a seamless flow from "want it" to "got it" in any vehicle purchase ever. I was pleased to observe firsthand how the Hendricks sales process starts and ends with the buying customer's satisfaction as it's priority. I'd highly recommend Hendricks Toyota Scion to anyone.

January 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. John, RIchard and Brad are awesome assets to our team. So glad that you found the process seamless, that is our goal. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new Tundra on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

jtherise
1/22/2015

"Super Service!"

Chuck Wickersham was extremely helpful in finding the right vehicle for us and educating us on how to utilize all the great features on the highlander. Bradley Hoffman was super at advising and finishing all the financial and legal paperwork. Both gentlemen made our car buying experience a good one. They both went beyond normal expectations to make sure we understood the vehicle's features and service available for the vehicle. Many thanks to both Brad and Chuck! I would definitely recommend Hendrick Toyota Scion of North Charleston to someone looking for a quality car or truck.

January 23, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review of your super sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Both Brad and Chuck are great assets to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

mariahelms
1/20/2015

"Went in for an Oil Change"

Went in for my oil change and got my tires rotated, 27 point inspection, topped off all fluids and they completely detailed my car. All for no charge at all. Thank you Bryan Gatlin!!

January 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. All for no charge -- one of the benefits of being part of the Hendrick Family! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

fone
1/14/2015

"new car"

Overall quick, hassle free, honest, great buying experience, Mr. Barry Braman did a great job helping us and we got in and out fairly quickly.

January 16, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review on your sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Barry is a great asset to our team and I'll make sure he sees this. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Toyota Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

SGY
1/13/2015

"Great service "

I was visiting from another state when my battery died; I took my car to Hendricks Toyota. I didn't have an appointment but Howard Gebhard told care of my car! He was friendly with excellent customer service skills and knowledgeable. Service was fast and much more than I expected! ??

January 13, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great service visit at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. So glad that we were able to help you and super glad that Howard made your experience great. We appreciate you and your business and hope to see you the next time you drive through the state! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

John
1/11/2015

"Only place to go"

We bought a 2015 4-Runner from Barry Braman. He did a great job helping us find the suv that we wanted.I've bought other vehicles from Barry in the past 15 years and that's why I always come back and deal with him personally so I know i'll be taken care of.

January 12, 2015

John, thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We love your comments "Only place to go". I will make sure Barry sees your comments. We appreciate you, your business and most of all your loyalty. We are so glad you are a part of the Hendrick Toyota Family. See you and your new 4Runner on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Sam
1/05/2015

"Overall great experience!"

I just bought a 2014.5 Camry from Barry Braman. He made it a great experience. He worked with me and my schedule for weeks until we found this car. I work at a dealership and found it hard to believe I could find a better deal somewhere else. I had tried to deal with another Toyota dealership but they wanted to put me in a lower model car for around the same price. They also kept talking down about Rick Hendrick Toyota. If you can't put me in the same car, don't talk the other dealership down to earn my business! I found Carolyn Reetz at the service dept to be very friendly and outgoing! I will be bringing the car in to her for service work! Thank you all for the best car buying experience I have had in 20 years!

January 05, 2015

Sam, thanks so much for taking the time to share you great sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Barry, AG and Carolyn are ALL valuable members of our team and your comments just confirm it! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Camry on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Abby18
12/31/2014

"Great buying a 2015 Prius"

I just purchased a 2015 Prius 2 from Mike Hance. It was a good experience, I was able to test drive three cars and then decide on buying the Prius. They were not pushie and were able to answer my questions. They left me with a full tank of gas and detailed inside and outside the car. Mike went above and programmed my radio stations to the order I had in my old car, and made sure I had all my things out of the car I traded in. It's the little things that really make the experience worth it. I would recommend Mike and the team for a easy as you can car buyin experience!!

January 05, 2015

Abby, thanks for taking the time to share your great buying experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Your comments just verify that Mike Hance is a great asset to our team. We really appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Prius on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Naajah
12/27/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

We bought our 2015 Highlander from Hendrick Toyota and it was a pleasant car buying experience for us! Our sales person was Debbie Kirkland and she was a consummate professional that made the process pleasant and less stressful. She ensured that all our needs were met and that we were ultimately satisfied with the deal of our new vehicle throughout the whole buying process! BRAVO ZULU Debbie for all your efforts in helping our family find the vehicle that we wanted at the price we wanted!

January 05, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your very pleasant sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. So glad that Debbie was able to help your family find a vehicle that you all wanted. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Highlander on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

diptoy
12/26/2014

"Awesome buying experience"

The salesman was very friendly and professional. I haven't bought a vehicle in years but the experience was very pleasant. I remember in the past buying a vehicle was a traumatic experience but these guys made it very easy.

Michelle guystafus

January 05, 2015

Thanks so much for the great review on your sales experience at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Will is a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Welcome to the Hendrick Family. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Reviews of Barry Braman