Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

Call
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Real Cafe - Hot & Cold Plates
  • Baby Changing Station
  • Largest Regional Inventory
  • Priority Access to Those Hard-To-Find Vehicles from Distributors

""Shelly Grimes es una excelente vendedora de autos""

"Shelly Grimes an excellent saleswoman" He vivido una experiencia increible! fui al consecionario para un presupuesto de reparacion de mi carro Toyota Camry 2010 y me resulto mucho mejor traerme a casa un totalmente nuevo Camry 2014 SE y Shelly de una forma sencilla consiguio que eso fuese posible.. asi que me siento muy feliz por su asesoria, servicio y especialmente en el apoyo con el idioma.. asi que considero que Shelly es excelente en su trabajo. Solo me queda decir, que le recomiendo a todo el que tenga la intension de adquirir un vehiculo contactarle!. Gracias.

October 24, 2014

Gracias! Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Great Deals and Great Customer Service!"

Normally when buying a vehicle, I visit multiple dealerships after I finish my online research. However, upon making my first stop at Hendrik Toyota of North Charleston, I ended up purchasing a new 2014 Camry without setting foot at another dealer. The reason is that I was made an offer that I could not refuse! My intent was to purchase a late model used Camry with a certain price ceiling in mind. With the prices I researched online prior to my visit, I was given an offer for a brand new '14 that was unbeatable and very near late model used prices! Could I have possibly received a price match from another dealer? Sure, but discount was already steep enough that it wasn't worth my time or gas to drive elsewhere. Toyota of North Charleston is near my home and much more convenient than other Toyota dealers. Debbie Kirkland (sales), Robert Powell (sales manager), and Wes Austin (finance) were very patient and accommodated my needs and requests. They also took the time to answer all of my questions...and trust me, I had plenty! They very readily provided all 'fine print' that I requested. The buying process was very transparent and straight forward. I can honestly say that it was a painless, fun, and educational process.

October 21, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Purchasing a vehicle is huge and I'm so glad that Debbie, Robbie and Wes were able to answer all of your questions and present you with a deal that you could not refuse! I love it! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your NEW Camry on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Geat buying experience"

Bought a Camry from Shelly. Very happy with the car and the sales experience. Shelly did a great job and helped anyway possible during the sale. She has also followed up several times after the sale.

October 21, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Shelly is a valued member of our team and is always very helpful. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new car on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Bought a New Car !!"

Truth be told I was a bit nervous going to a big car lot to purchase a new car-single female all alone! I spoke with my sales agent (Will Smith) over the phone and made an appointment. Although he was very polite I was still skeptical. When I arrived meet with Will he gave me the agenda for our meeting - test drive, talk options, work a deal. I was on guard! He was so patient and helpful that I was comfortable in minutes. I test drove the car I ended up buying first and after that well it was history. Will worked with me to get a good deal and Curt in Finance did the rest. I will remain a loyal Toyota customer!!

October 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Will is a very valuable member of our sales team and works hard to make sure his customers are not only well informed, but comfortable during the process. I will make sure he reads your comments. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new Toyota on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"service and buying a certified used car"

I have been going to this dealership since 2004 I have had service visits with no problem for ten years --I also purchased a 2011 Toyota Corolla from Barry Braman who was awesome as well as Jason Robbiie David and Phillip .

September 29, 2014

Davina, thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star sales and service visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Barry, Jason, Robbie and the whole dealership appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the drive again. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"New Tacoma"

Due to an accident and loss of my 2012 Tacoma that I bought at Hendrick's 2.5 years earlier. I returned to purchase a replacement. I was greeted by Miss Temperance Reed. She was very polite and respectful to my wife and me. Her and the staff worked hard to make my purchasing process an enjoyable experience. I definitely will recommend Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston to everyone. George

September 29, 2014

George, thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Temperance is one of the newest additions to our team and has already proved to be a valuable asset. We appreciate you and your loyalty and look forward to seeing you and your new Tacoma on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Shelly Grimes sold me a Prius V 5"

Shelly was standing outside of the entrance to Rick Hendrick Toyota the first day I ever stepped foot on any Toyota dealership. I asked her is she would like to sell me a Prius. She said yes! I started out looking for a used 2014 Prius but had no idea there were so many models and types of Prius. She showed me a few new and used but I did not have much time as my husband was in the hospital and I needed to get back to him. She gave me some brochures and her card then explained the different kinds of Prius and the warranties. I did some research, studied the brochures, went to another dealership and test drove two different types of Prius there and got a price quote on a Prius V I liked. Shelly called me and I went back to Rick Hendrick to test drive two new Prius V5's they just got in and this dealership really worked with me to get the price down to fit my budget. Michelle in accounting was amazing too. Thank you, I love my new Prius V5, love the warranty and am sure I will enjoy working with this dealership for years to come.

September 22, 2014

Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. Shelly is a very valuable member of our team and is there it help our guests make informed purchases. We understand sometimes is just takes a while to research so you feel comfortable. We're so glad that you are the newest member of our family. I'll make sure both Shelly and Michelle see your comments. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your new Prius on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"THE BEST OF THE BEST"

Appreciate all what you do to make me happy all the way on the purchase of the car I want also the price and service after buying

September 20, 2014

Thanks for the 5 star review of your sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. We love being the "Best of the Best." We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive where you will get the same great service. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"Outstanding Service"

Andre was outstanding. If you are looking to purchase a car, I recommend you ask for Andre he is great salesman. Thank You Andre Middleton.

September 08, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star sales visit to Hendrick Toyota North Scion. Andre is a great asset to our team and IS outstanding! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom DIrector Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

"The Easiest and Most Honest Car Deal I Have Ever Experienced"

I can't believe this dealership helped me get what I wanted, at the price I wanted, with such ease. I think I'm still in shock, but I have a new Prius C class and DON'T feel that usual "hit by an 18 wheeler" feeling one usually has after buying a new car :) Shelly was GREAT. The finance department (Steve in particular) was GREAT. I am going to refer everyone to Rick Hendrick Toyota.

September 06, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most honest car sales experience at Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston. Shelly and Steve are both great assets to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing your and your Prius on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECom Director Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston.

Reviews of Shelly Grimes