Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

At Toyota Scion of North Charleston, we pride ourselves in our commitment to customer service, whether you are researching your next vehicle or returning for a regularly scheduled maintenance. In fact, that's exactly why we're here on DealerRater - to provide a platform for sharing your experience, open a dialogue and help shape how we do business! Our team responds to EVERY review, absorbing all feedback and taking action to constantly improve our quality of service and care. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ToyotaOfNorthCharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston

• Largest Regional Inventory
Beachluvr
8/28/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Thank you Andrew for the excellent customer service you provided us with our daughters car.... not to mention the patience you exhibited with my multiple phone calls and questions! We have been very impressed!

Andrew Bagwell

penny
8/28/2015

"Purchase of Prius Five"

I am very pleased with the knowledge of my salesman concerning the features of the Prius which I purchased. He was very professional, polite and most accommodating during our visit and with the purchase. The process for credit was very quick and all paper work was processed prior to taking delivery of the vehicle. I am 100% pleased with the service at Hendrick Toyota. Thank you again Andre Middleton for selling me this vehicle.

jaycee1942
8/26/2015

"Friendly Experience"

The people I dealt with at this dealership were friendly and easy to work with..All of my questions were answered in a knowledgeable way and Shelly Grimes was a pleasure to deal with.. She knows quite a lot about the vehicles she sells and if she does not have an answer she will find someone who specializes in what you are wanting to know and get the information back to you.. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy a Toyota vehicle...

Paula19
8/25/2015

"Howard Gephars"

I put 2500 miles a month on my toyota so I have had my four toyotas serviced a lot the past 10 years. The prior service advisors were okay but Howard went above and beyond. I would highly recommend him to others. Toyota is lucky to have such a knowledgeable and caring advisor. Thank you Howard.

FJP3
8/25/2015

"Beyond Pleased"

Making the appointment online was so easy and convenient. We were greeted immediately and discussed the service needed. Howard kept us informed as to the status and recommended service. Our car was ready much faster than I ever expected with exceptional results.

Andrew.byers
8/24/2015

"Better than the rest!"

I had a meeting with a few other dealerships. This was by far the best deal and nicest people I worked with! Ask for Mathew he was awesome!

Mathew Gilstrap

New Car Owner
8/23/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Sales "

I went in to get a trade value and I drove away with a RAV 4 the same night. The Salesman Dimron German and the finance department were very professional and courteous. They went above and beyond my expectations. Two days later I had to go to service and the service department was very professional as well.

Dimron German

Hendrik
8/21/2015

"Straight forward and honest"

After shopping another dealer Hendricks quote was very straight forward and no nonsense with all details spelled out. It made the purchase so easy, which is not the case with their competitor! Highly recommend them, this is my second car from Hendricks! Brian was also extremely responsive and courteous. Thanks for your help and communications by phone and email!

WVUGirl08
8/19/2015

"excellent people "

I always go here for any work I need done on my 2011 corolla, because they often charge less than other places, and usually send me some kind of coupons in the mail. Today I went in for an oil change/tire rotation. They were crazy busy, so I ended up sitting there for three hours! Three hours for an oil change! I told the guy when I was checking out that I thought that was a bit much (I was pretty angry), and ended up getting it for free! I was highly satisfied with the way Howard dealt with me and my attitude. Excellent customer service! I will continue to bring my services there because of the way I am always treated, and they always do take care of my car, without trying to find "other problems" like some places like to do. I can honestly say that today's wait has really been my only issue with Hendrick Toyota. Thumbs up!

Patty
8/18/2015

"Toyota Avalon XLE purchase"

Working with Shelly was a breeze. From beginning to end, Shelly is professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend Shelly @ Hendrick Toyota Scion for your next purchase.

Reviews of Shelly Grimes