Henry Day Ford

4091 West 3500 S,
West Valley City, Utah 84120
Henry Day Ford Info
About Henry Day Ford

Henry Day has been servicing guests with their automobile needs for over 76 years, and our sales process has always been designed to be as straightforward as possible. Henry Day Ford began in 1934 as the Henry S. Day Company. Mike Day purchased the dealership in 1987 from his father and continues to stress the Day family values of high standards, personalized service, and a genuine concern for satisfying the needs of every guest. In 2001 Mike Day's son, Jeremy, began overseeing the day to day store operations as the general manager. The future for Henry Day Ford took another leap forward Our new facility opened in September of 2007. The new dealership was awarded Ford Motor Company's "GOLDEN SHOVEL" for innovative design.

About Henry Day Ford Learn More

• Hogi Yogi Restaurant
  • Free Internet Bar
halldb
7/09/2012

"Sales was friendly and open and answered all our..."

Sales was friendly and open and answered all our questions without being pushy at all. They took too long overall especially with coming up with a value for our trade. They were fair and generous with us when we had to come back to get the car detailed, and the install of the aftermarket DVD was flawless. Financing was effective, but a little mysterious still. Overall it was far better than we have ever experienced with a big dealer.

ebevins
7/09/2012

"Martin contacted me on my internet inquiry. He was very..."

Martin contacted me on my internet inquiry. He was very helpful and easy to work with. The car I was interested in wasn't actually in inventory yet, but Martin contacted me once it did arrive. I hesitated on buying the car and he was still very polite and the following week, I decided to buy it. I went to the delership and the transaction process was pretty painless.

Takakitd
5/29/2012

"Jake was great in helping me find a car that i could..."

Jake was great in helping me find a car that i could afford and he was very friednly and ansered all my questions. when i came back for my appointment with Michael to sign papers i had to wait for 1 hr past my appointment time. Not his fault i understand other appointments can run over. I love Henry day ford and plan on to keep coming back.

AggieD
5/22/2012

"I flew up from TX to purchase a pristine example of an..."

I flew up from TX to purchase a pristine example of an older Powerstroke that showed up on their lot from trade-in. Overall the experience was great. Roy was extremely helpful and prompt to answer my detailed questions over the phone and e-mail both before and after the sale. When I flew in, Feras was ready and waiting to take me to the dealership and process all of the paperwork with me as quickly as possible. Whenever they didn't have an answer they knew where to go to get it. I'm not a big fan of no-haggle pricing but I received a fair deal and I am happy with what I drove home with. No regrets. If I ever buy another vehicle from a dealership Henry Day will be the standard I hold the rest to.

chriswacain
5/18/2012

"I bought a 2011 GT Mustang convertible from this dealer..."

I bought a 2011 GT Mustang convertible from this dealer last year. This year I bought a 2012 Focus SE. I found the dealer to be fair and honest in both sales. They offered a good price up front, both of which were reasonable based on the research I had done on each cars. I would recommend Henry Day Ford to a friend or family member.

tnelson0407
5/17/2012

"This was a good dealership they were very helpful and..."

This was a good dealership they were very helpful and friendly. They also seemed like they cared and was willing to help me find something that was in my budget.

jorgensen122
5/17/2012

"This was my first time at your dealership. The staff was..."

This was my first time at your dealership. The staff was wonderful to work with, really friendly and up front. Randy Miller was the first sales associate that greeted us, and talked about the used truck we were looking at. He was informative, and happy to assist us, or leave us alone to our contemplations. We wanted to come in the next day and look at trade in, and financing for the truck and Randy came in on his day off to help us out. We showed up at the arranged 6:00pm to test drive the truck, and waited about an hour and a half for randy to get there because he was running late. Other sales associates were really kind in letting us test drive the truck while we waited for randy, which was nice and much appreciated. Randy was a little grumpy, when he first arrived that another sales associate had let us take the truck for a test drive, and un-reluctant to get us in for financing urging us to wait till the next day to get the truck because it was getting late. ( we started talking about this around 7:30-8:00PM by this time because we had waited so long for him to get there. I was happy that we were pretty reluctant to wait and ended up going into financing that evening anyways, and paul was wonderful to work with. He was friendly, reasonable and helped us along through the entire process explaining everything. Bryant helped with my old cars trade in, and was just as helpful and friendly. I plan on brining my truck in for maintenance at your location, and was very pleased with the services of the rest of the team(i think randy was just having a bad day). I plan on buying my next ford from Henry Day as well because of the upfront, and honest service i received.

Randy Miller

mihler
5/17/2012

"We had a great experience at Henry Day Ford. I also had..."

We had a great experience at Henry Day Ford. I also had some service work done on another truck and the girl in the service was TERRIFIC!!

bigboss
4/29/2012

"Feras was amazing with us. After spending half the day..."

Feras was amazing with us. After spending half the day wandering around Salt Lake we decided to try Henry Ford (we had been looking at cars online and they were one dealer that had the car my gf wanted). So we pulled in--she went straight to her car. Now mid you she is slightly indecisive--and he had no issues with that. Showed us several other cars with no preussure to "upgrade" from her original choice. The team was very friendly and nice--we walked out with two cars (actually 1 car and 1 truck) and are extremely pleased with the entire experience!

akerley
4/29/2012

"Feras was amazing! Very helpful and not pushy, very..."

Feras was amazing! Very helpful and not pushy, very patient when I tx him that often I love a car cause it is pretty...but regret buying it after. He took the time to show me several cars that were comparable to the avenger. Then when looking for car #2 he took several no's. We got what WE wanted and that has never happened before. we will return!!!

Feras AbouZaki