Henry Day Ford

Michael Midgley

Dave Killpack, Sales, Henry Day Ford

Dave Killpack

November 13, 2016

"Wonderful service. They go out of their way for you."

- Focus lover

Everyone there is helpful, kind, and do excellent work. I leave knowing my car is in good condition and feeling good about the respect and kindness shown. I drive extra miles to have my car taken care of there.

November 02, 2016

"4 cars in 12 months..."

- JenFuller

Over the last 12 months my family has needed 4 vehicles. Dave Simonich at Henry Day Ford has come through for us every single times. First my husband wanted a new truck, then he needed a new van for business. A few weeks ago I let him know that we needed a vehicle for my 16 year old and that I wanted an Explorer for my growing family. Each time he looked and helped us to find just the right vehicle to fit our needs. He went beyond the call of duty every time and made what could have been a very grueling experience, amazingly smooth with all 4 of them. Now I have the joy of figuring out parking at my house, but will definitely call Dave Simonich "Simon" the next time we need a car!!

November 01, 2016

"Wonderful Experience!"

- mgibby

I was so happy that we chose to go to Henry Day Ford. It was a great experience from beginning to end, and we were so impressed with our sales consultant and how he bent over backwards to help us figure out what the best vehicle would be for our family. I highly recommend them to anyone!

New 2014 Ford Escape