Henry Day Ford

4091 West 3500 S,
West Valley City, Utah 84120
Henry Day Ford Info
About Henry Day Ford

Henry Day has been servicing guests with their automobile needs for over 76 years, and our sales process has always been designed to be as straightforward as possible. Henry Day Ford began in 1934 as the Henry S. Day Company. Mike Day purchased the dealership in 1987 from his father and continues to stress the Day family values of high standards, personalized service, and a genuine concern for satisfying the needs of every guest. In 2001 Mike Day's son, Jeremy, began overseeing the day to day store operations as the general manager. The future for Henry Day Ford took another leap forward Our new facility opened in September of 2007. The new dealership was awarded Ford Motor Company's "GOLDEN SHOVEL" for innovative design.

About Henry Day Ford Learn More

• Hogi Yogi Restaurant
  • Free Internet Bar
utshan
3/17/2012

"Feras was great. He didnt waste our time by showing cars..."

Feras was great. He didnt waste our time by showing cars we werent interested in and got me the car I wanted. He got us approved when other dealerships said "no". Also, the total amount of time it took was half that of other dealers. Michael did our final financial paperwork and explained things very well and made it easy to understand. I would definitly recommend Henry Day Ford!

brandmarianne
3/17/2012

"Feras was so very patient with us. He gave us great..."

Feras was so very patient with us. He gave us great information. He really went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Feras came out on a very windy day and helped us look at cars. He offered such great assistance we almost bought two cars.

haydayofmayday
3/05/2012

"I had called ahead regarding a particular car and spoke..."

I had called ahead regarding a particular car and spoke with Martin about it. He was very honest and helpful in answering my questions. When I arrived at the dealership I felt different about it instantly compared to other dealerships. There was no pressure to buy anything in particular, Martin and Feras listened to what I wanted and helped me to get it. The price of the car was right and they worked with me to get the financing I needed for it. It was a very good experience and I will recommend Feras, Martin, and Henry Day to everyone.

Feras, Martin

kratzmann
3/03/2012

"Our reason for going to Henry Day was because we had seen..."

Our reason for going to Henry Day was because we had seen a used vehicle on the internet which we were interested in. My husband went to look at it. Feras was the salesperson to help my husband. Feras showed my husband some other used vehicles in the price range we were looking in. We found a Toyota Yaris and Feras was very good with his customer service and knowledge on the vehicle. I was at work at the time and so my husband was communicating with me via telephone on the vehicle. I was able to see the vehicle on the internet at work which was very helpful. My husband repeatedly kept saying how nice Feras was. The process with Feras was a very pleasant one. My husband came and picked me up from work and we returned to the dealership to purchase the Yaris. I personally met Feras and was impressed with his customer service. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the NO PRESSURE sales technique as I DO NOT LIKE BUYING cars because of the pressured salesman. So that in and of itself was a major selling feature for me. Feras is a great asset to Henry Day and he should be commended for his hard work. He is a great salesperson. We would highly recommend Henry Day to others and direct them to go see Feras for a car. Paul in finance was very good to work with also. Thanks.

Feras Abou-Zaki, Paul (Finance)

tdaou
3/02/2012

"I have been to many dealerships and I have never seen..."

I have been to many dealerships and I have never seen such professionalism and excellent customer service as I have seen at Henry Day ford. Feras made my car buying experience both memorable and easy. I've recommended a few of my friends to him because of the memorable car buying experience I had. He was easy talk to, very professional as well as personable, and overall I had the best, pressure free car buying experience! The process went very smoothly and overall the dealership was great! Great customer service, great finance department! Thank you Feras!

Feras Abou-Zaki

mullder
2/27/2012

"Everyone is very friendly and helpful and I like having..."

Everyone is very friendly and helpful and I like having Henry Day Ford service my truck because the dealer is the best and most knowledgeable to do any work on it.

Mark Grundstrom

uriel1987
2/20/2012

"We went to henry day ford to buy a car that we would like..."

We went to henry day ford to buy a car that we would like and we found a great 2011 taurus but weren't sure if it was the right one. Hak and Don helped us finding out if it was the right one and it was we are so happy with are purchased they were wick not like other dealers that take forever. overall best experience i have had in a dealer and would come again for my next vehicle

Don werber

rcgper1
2/16/2012

"Scott provided excellent customer service. My repair was..."

Scott provided excellent customer service. My repair was completed under warranty in a timely manner. He even took the time to locate a rattle in the rear door and also had that repaired under warranty. Henry Day is the only Ford dealership I used to service and repair my Ford Truck.

Rottley
2/16/2012

"Claudia was very friendly and let me decide what I was..."

Claudia was very friendly and let me decide what I was looking for without over Pressuring me to over exceed what I wanted to spend. Hak was extremely informational, after reading the Manual and the other ten books that come with a new truck I don't think I read any new information that Hak did not already tell me. Paul was also very informative and clearly explained all the boring paper work side of things. Overall a great experiance.

Hak, Claudia, Paul st. Clair

lisap225
2/15/2012

"I went in looking for a new Escape, but also wanted to..."

I went in looking for a new Escape, but also wanted to check out the used ones, Hak took me directly to the vehicles I wanted not one he was trying to sell, and he made very helpful suggestions on what to look for, and before I even decided to buy the vehicle he had programmed my phone into the sync system and showed me how to use all the features. I ended up buying a 2011 and am loving it.

Hak