Henry Day Ford

Jake Williams

March 16, 2017

"Best Experience ever"

- Madisen Norton

My family has never had anything but good luck with Rob and Henry Day Ford. I came to get my first car after doing months of research and several visits to look at used cars. I have never felt pressured to leave here with a car or come back! Rob got a even better deal than I anticipated getting tonight and that made it worthwhile?! I'm glad to be leaving here with my first new car tonight!

March 11, 2017

"Amazing service!"

- Zed_N7

Came to salt lake from rawlins Wyoming, looking to get a f150. I chose Henry day based upon past experiences there with my dad. I got Cameron Dixon as my salesman. Cameron was wonderful to deal with. The paperwork started to take some time but throughout Cameron was there, creating great conversation while we were waiting. Jake was great to deal with as was Rob. Feel like they really did everything they could to help get the best deal possible. I will defiantly continue business there, it was worth the drive!!! I drove away 100% satisfied with the vehicle, service and people I was dealing with.

March 09, 2017

"Best place ever!"

- Lee2334

Darrell Frank was the best. He told us all about the car and was patient as we filled out the applications. He made us feel safe in our purchase. Thank you he's the best

New 2016 Ford F-150, $52345