Henry Day Ford

Team Leader

September 19, 2017

"Great service "

- MLRBND

I wanted to write about my sales experience with Josh at Henry Day Ford. He was extremely helpful in working with me long distance on a Tundra that was for sale. He was very upfront and honest about the condition of the truck saving me 400 miles of driving. I didn't end up buying the truck but I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. I can't recall Josh's last name, so I selected both since there are two, either way, you're in good hands working with this dealership.

Josh Johnson
Josh Montez

September 13, 2017

"Yvonne Pellum "

- Brice Davis

Yvonne Pellum was so patient while we looked for what I really wanted. She was able to give me specific vehicle information that I wanted to know. Such as gear ratios, and towing capacities. I will be recommending my friends to buy at Henry Day Ford from Yvonne. At the time of the delivery of my brand new F350 Power Stroke Yvonne went over all the components in and out of the truck. She also advised me that I could come back if I had any further questions. Thank you Yvonne for your commitment to help me with finding the perfect truck!

Yvonne Pellum

August 18, 2017

"Wonderful! "

- Kristinej376

Josh Johnson is great to work with! He is informative and so helpful. It was the best car buying experience. We won't be going anywhere else!

Josh Johnson