Henry Day Ford

4091 West 3500 S,
West Valley City, Utah 84120
Henry Day Ford Info
About Henry Day Ford

Henry Day has been servicing guests with their automobile needs for over 76 years, and our sales process has always been designed to be as straightforward as possible. Henry Day Ford began in 1934 as the Henry S. Day Company. Mike Day purchased the dealership in 1987 from his father and continues to stress the Day family values of high standards, personalized service, and a genuine concern for satisfying the needs of every guest. In 2001 Mike Day's son, Jeremy, began overseeing the day to day store operations as the general manager. The future for Henry Day Ford took another leap forward Our new facility opened in September of 2007. The new dealership was awarded Ford Motor Company's "GOLDEN SHOVEL" for innovative design.

About Henry Day Ford Learn More

• Hogi Yogi Restaurant
  • Free Internet Bar
badback38
3/28/2012

"I worked with Feras Abou-Zaki and Bryant Gibby the night..."

I worked with Feras Abou-Zaki and Bryant Gibby the night I picked out my new 2012 Ford Fusion SEL. They were funny and made us feel like we were important. Not because we were buying a car but because they truelly cared about us. Paul St. Clair was great with us and making sure we understood all the numbers. I will go back again when I need a different car and I will also tell friends about these 3 men.

kpaull
3/27/2012

"service is professional and quick. So far my experiences..."

service is professional and quick. So far my experiences in purchasing and servicing my vehicle have been very positive. I would recommend your dealership to my family and friends.

kjmsjf
3/23/2012

"We have been plenty happy with the service from Henry Day..."

We have been plenty happy with the service from Henry Day Ford, this is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from them over the years, we have been other places and haven't returned because we didn't like the way things went.

Feras Abou-Zaki- Sales

rexschoolcraft
3/21/2012

"This was one of the best expericences i have had at a car..."

This was one of the best expericences i have had at a car dealership. Feras and Claudia proviced great customer service. They knew all the information I needed, and were willing to help answer any and all questions I had. They were very patient and understanding. They did not push me to make a decision and were patient while I tried to make sure all the math added up to my liking. They went step by step to make sure I was completly satisfied with everything. They went above and beyond my expectations. They even showed me how to use everything in the car and made sure I understood and even offered me a contact number in case I had questions later. Michael was very pateint and willing to answer any concerns I had. Great teamwork. Great company. I will recommend this dealership and these dealers by name to all my friends and family.

donnyv1964
3/20/2012

"Very patient and considerate. Allowed us the time to make..."

Very patient and considerate. Allowed us the time to make our decision without being pushy or annoying like we found at other dealerships. If you're looking for an honest dealership with rock bottom prices then this is the place to go!

utshan
3/17/2012

"Feras was great. He didnt waste our time by showing cars..."

Feras was great. He didnt waste our time by showing cars we werent interested in and got me the car I wanted. He got us approved when other dealerships said "no". Also, the total amount of time it took was half that of other dealers. Michael did our final financial paperwork and explained things very well and made it easy to understand. I would definitly recommend Henry Day Ford!

brandmarianne
3/17/2012

"Feras was so very patient with us. He gave us great..."

Feras was so very patient with us. He gave us great information. He really went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Feras came out on a very windy day and helped us look at cars. He offered such great assistance we almost bought two cars.

haydayofmayday
3/05/2012

"I had called ahead regarding a particular car and spoke..."

I had called ahead regarding a particular car and spoke with Martin about it. He was very honest and helpful in answering my questions. When I arrived at the dealership I felt different about it instantly compared to other dealerships. There was no pressure to buy anything in particular, Martin and Feras listened to what I wanted and helped me to get it. The price of the car was right and they worked with me to get the financing I needed for it. It was a very good experience and I will recommend Feras, Martin, and Henry Day to everyone.

Feras, Martin

kratzmann
3/03/2012

"Our reason for going to Henry Day was because we had seen..."

Our reason for going to Henry Day was because we had seen a used vehicle on the internet which we were interested in. My husband went to look at it. Feras was the salesperson to help my husband. Feras showed my husband some other used vehicles in the price range we were looking in. We found a Toyota Yaris and Feras was very good with his customer service and knowledge on the vehicle. I was at work at the time and so my husband was communicating with me via telephone on the vehicle. I was able to see the vehicle on the internet at work which was very helpful. My husband repeatedly kept saying how nice Feras was. The process with Feras was a very pleasant one. My husband came and picked me up from work and we returned to the dealership to purchase the Yaris. I personally met Feras and was impressed with his customer service. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the NO PRESSURE sales technique as I DO NOT LIKE BUYING cars because of the pressured salesman. So that in and of itself was a major selling feature for me. Feras is a great asset to Henry Day and he should be commended for his hard work. He is a great salesperson. We would highly recommend Henry Day to others and direct them to go see Feras for a car. Paul in finance was very good to work with also. Thanks.

Feras Abou-Zaki, Paul (Finance)

tdaou
3/02/2012

"I have been to many dealerships and I have never seen..."

I have been to many dealerships and I have never seen such professionalism and excellent customer service as I have seen at Henry Day ford. Feras made my car buying experience both memorable and easy. I've recommended a few of my friends to him because of the memorable car buying experience I had. He was easy talk to, very professional as well as personable, and overall I had the best, pressure free car buying experience! The process went very smoothly and overall the dealership was great! Great customer service, great finance department! Thank you Feras!

Feras Abou-Zaki