Henry Day Ford

Accessory Manager

November 22, 2016

"So bummed"

- Bummedout

We are so bummed with the owner, we drove up from St George to purchase a truck on Saturday night and decided to return it Monday less than 48 hours after and the owner him self refused because we had used 700 miles and had them out a bed liner in. We ordered to pay for the bed liner ( which we obviously get nothing out of ) and pay for the mileage at their claimed rare of 0.56 cents a mile so makes it fair for them and they still would not let us return the vehicle like they claim they allow.. We talked to out finance guy and he even agreed it was ridiculous but he has to do what the owner wanted. Super bummed and disappointed so when they tell you, if you change your mind you can bring it back! That's a lie :( Ps I've never once in my life written a review I felt pretty over whelmed to write this review though .. Hak was very kind and funny though...

November 13, 2016

"Wonderful service. They go out of their way for you."

- Focus lover

Everyone there is helpful, kind, and do excellent work. I leave knowing my car is in good condition and feeling good about the respect and kindness shown. I drive extra miles to have my car taken care of there.

November 02, 2016

"4 cars in 12 months..."

- JenFuller

Over the last 12 months my family has needed 4 vehicles. Dave Simonich at Henry Day Ford has come through for us every single times. First my husband wanted a new truck, then he needed a new van for business. A few weeks ago I let him know that we needed a vehicle for my 16 year old and that I wanted an Explorer for my growing family. Each time he looked and helped us to find just the right vehicle to fit our needs. He went beyond the call of duty every time and made what could have been a very grueling experience, amazingly smooth with all 4 of them. Now I have the joy of figuring out parking at my house, but will definitely call Dave Simonich "Simon" the next time we need a car!!

2016 Ford F-150