Henry Day Ford

Darrell Frank

May 17, 2017

"Great salesman!"

- Scott Dille

I bought a new truck over the weekend from Rob and WOW! What great customer service. He very layed back never pushy all through out the sale. Showed us all the bells and whistles on the truck. I have never had the kind if great service from other that i dealt with. Also looking at a SUV from this same dealer/ salesman for the wife soon. Keep up the great service and support! Scott

May 14, 2017

"Excellent "

- Shar8856

My 2017 Fusion is the third vehicle I've purchased from Henry Day Ford. I have never felt pressured, or ignored when looking for the right vehicle. I have never been disappointed, and the sales team are TOTALLY Awesome. Thank you so much for always making me feel welcomed. If I could give 10 ??'s I would. Shar Cowley 👊🏻👍🏻

April 13, 2017

"Shuttle ride"

- Tjohns007

Bob was kind enough to take me to my house to get my keys and then to my wife's work to get her car so I wasn't without a car for the day! Definitely recommend the shuttle!

Bob shuttle driver