Henry Day Ford

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Henry Day Ford

Henry Day Ford Info
About Henry Day Ford

Henry Day has been servicing guests with their automobile needs for over 76 years, and our sales process has always been designed to be as straightforward as possible. Henry Day Ford began in 1934 as the Henry S. Day Company. Mike Day purchased the dealership in 1987 from his father and continues to stress the Day family values of high standards, personalized service, and a genuine concern for satisfying the needs of every guest. In 2001 Mike Day's son, Jeremy, began overseeing the day to day store operations as the general manager. The future for Henry Day Ford took another leap forward Our new facility opened in September of 2007. The new dealership was awarded Ford Motor Company's "GOLDEN SHOVEL" for innovative design.

About Henry Day Ford Learn More

• Hogi Yogi Restaurant
  • Free Internet Bar
haydayofmayday
3/05/2012

"I had called ahead regarding a particular car and spoke..."

I had called ahead regarding a particular car and spoke with Martin about it. He was very honest and helpful in answering my questions. When I arrived at the dealership I felt different about it instantly compared to other dealerships. There was no pressure to buy anything in particular, Martin and Feras listened to what I wanted and helped me to get it. The price of the car was right and they worked with me to get the financing I needed for it. It was a very good experience and I will recommend Feras, Martin, and Henry Day to everyone.

Feras, Martin

kratzmann
3/03/2012

"Our reason for going to Henry Day was because we had seen..."

Our reason for going to Henry Day was because we had seen a used vehicle on the internet which we were interested in. My husband went to look at it. Feras was the salesperson to help my husband. Feras showed my husband some other used vehicles in the price range we were looking in. We found a Toyota Yaris and Feras was very good with his customer service and knowledge on the vehicle. I was at work at the time and so my husband was communicating with me via telephone on the vehicle. I was able to see the vehicle on the internet at work which was very helpful. My husband repeatedly kept saying how nice Feras was. The process with Feras was a very pleasant one. My husband came and picked me up from work and we returned to the dealership to purchase the Yaris. I personally met Feras and was impressed with his customer service. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the NO PRESSURE sales technique as I DO NOT LIKE BUYING cars because of the pressured salesman. So that in and of itself was a major selling feature for me. Feras is a great asset to Henry Day and he should be commended for his hard work. He is a great salesperson. We would highly recommend Henry Day to others and direct them to go see Feras for a car. Paul in finance was very good to work with also. Thanks.

Feras Abou-Zaki, Paul (Finance)

tdaou
3/02/2012

"I have been to many dealerships and I have never seen..."

I have been to many dealerships and I have never seen such professionalism and excellent customer service as I have seen at Henry Day ford. Feras made my car buying experience both memorable and easy. I've recommended a few of my friends to him because of the memorable car buying experience I had. He was easy talk to, very professional as well as personable, and overall I had the best, pressure free car buying experience! The process went very smoothly and overall the dealership was great! Great customer service, great finance department! Thank you Feras!

mullder
2/27/2012

"Everyone is very friendly and helpful and I like having..."

Everyone is very friendly and helpful and I like having Henry Day Ford service my truck because the dealer is the best and most knowledgeable to do any work on it.

Mark Grundstrom

uriel1987
2/20/2012

"We went to henry day ford to buy a car that we would like..."

We went to henry day ford to buy a car that we would like and we found a great 2011 taurus but weren't sure if it was the right one. Hak and Don helped us finding out if it was the right one and it was we are so happy with are purchased they were wick not like other dealers that take forever. overall best experience i have had in a dealer and would come again for my next vehicle

Don werber

rcgper1
2/16/2012

"Scott provided excellent customer service. My repair was..."

Scott provided excellent customer service. My repair was completed under warranty in a timely manner. He even took the time to locate a rattle in the rear door and also had that repaired under warranty. Henry Day is the only Ford dealership I used to service and repair my Ford Truck.

Rottley
2/16/2012

"Claudia was very friendly and let me decide what I was..."

Claudia was very friendly and let me decide what I was looking for without over Pressuring me to over exceed what I wanted to spend. Hak was extremely informational, after reading the Manual and the other ten books that come with a new truck I don't think I read any new information that Hak did not already tell me. Paul was also very informative and clearly explained all the boring paper work side of things. Overall a great experiance.

Hak, Claudia, Paul st. Clair

lisap225
2/15/2012

"I went in looking for a new Escape, but also wanted to..."

I went in looking for a new Escape, but also wanted to check out the used ones, Hak took me directly to the vehicles I wanted not one he was trying to sell, and he made very helpful suggestions on what to look for, and before I even decided to buy the vehicle he had programmed my phone into the sync system and showed me how to use all the features. I ended up buying a 2011 and am loving it.

Hak

susanc_1962
2/15/2012

"I went in for a scheduled oil change and waited an hour..."

I went in for a scheduled oil change and waited an hour and a half. I finally went to the service desk and my car was ready just no one cared to let me know.

I have no idea

Henry Day Ford responded to this review

February 16, 2012

Susan, I apologize for that experience. We at Henry Day Ford recognized the problem that you stated and acted on it, unfortunately the timing of my changes wasn't in place for you to benefit from them. We hired 3 additional personnel for our lube process, now we have 4 personnel. We're training daily on a very detailed methodical process, that brings quality and speed to our oil changes. Our oil changes now average 13 minutes which includes a complimentary 29 point inspection. So once again, I apologize that you did not reap the benefit of our new changes. However, I would like for you to call me and I'll privide you a complimentary oil change when you are ready for one. Then I'll be able to demonstrate our new system to you and it's benefits. My name is Jeff, I'm the service manager, give me a call when you can. 801-973-7030

ddkvan1
2/12/2012

"Darlene and I(Don) had been looking for a replacement car..."

Darlene and I(Don) had been looking for a replacement car because her lease was just about up at another dealer. We checked at least 4 or 5 other car lots looking for just the right vehicle. Then Darlene decided she wanted a van. When we saw the vans on the Henry Day lot, we decided to check them out. Darlene called and talked to a salesman about the vans on the lot. Feras was very polite, not pushy as some salemen we talked to were. Feras not only met us as he said he would but also brought to our attention a third van that we might be interested in. He told us about the problems that the cash & carry vans had. He was very up front about what kind of repairs the other vans needed. Some salesmen at other dealerships would not say anything so they would get the sale. When we pointed out a problem on the van we wanted at Henry Day, they fixed it right away. This dealership and its employees that we worked with gave us the impression of honesty, integrity, and that they really cared about the customers that come through their front door of the showroom. The customers expect good deals on their purchases and I can honestly say we feel they will definitely get those deals at Henry Day Ford. We would and will recommend Henry Day to anyone we meet who are looking for a new or used vehicle. If we ever need another vehicle, you can be sure thst we will check at Henry Day Ford first.

Reviews of Hak Derviskadic