Henry Day Ford

4091 West 3500 S,
West Valley City, Utah 84120
Henry Day Ford Info
About Henry Day Ford

Henry Day has been servicing guests with their automobile needs for over 76 years, and our sales process has always been designed to be as straightforward as possible. Henry Day Ford began in 1934 as the Henry S. Day Company. Mike Day purchased the dealership in 1987 from his father and continues to stress the Day family values of high standards, personalized service, and a genuine concern for satisfying the needs of every guest. In 2001 Mike Day's son, Jeremy, began overseeing the day to day store operations as the general manager. The future for Henry Day Ford took another leap forward Our new facility opened in September of 2007. The new dealership was awarded Ford Motor Company's "GOLDEN SHOVEL" for innovative design.

About Henry Day Ford Learn More

• Hogi Yogi Restaurant
  • Free Internet Bar
Michael385
11/12/2012

"Josh Montez was extremely knowledgable about the..."

Josh Montez was extremely knowledgable about the different truck options and what the different models had to offer. He helped me choose the truck model that was best suited for my needs. Then, after the sale was complete, he throughly explained how all of the "extras" operated. It was superior service from start to finish!! Great team members in all departments. Best, Michael Ward

Mbuckholts
10/04/2012

"We first went to the dealership to have questions about..."

We first went to the dealership to have questions about leases answered, and Feras not only clearly answered our initial questions, but patiently helped us explore all of the pros and cons of our other options. We never felt pressure to choose a specific price range; we genuinely sensed that he felt that his job was to help us be happy with whatever decision we settled on. We are so happy with the great car we got and the price that we paid for it. Financing and options were early explained by Paul, and paperwork was (relatively) painless. All around, we were totally satisfied and would recommend Feras and the others at Henry Day Ford.

MikePlachy
9/21/2012

"This is the second new vehicle that we have purchased..."

This is the second new vehicle that we have purchased from Henry Day Ford. They have been fantastic to include after ths sale. I would recommend Henry Day Ford to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle

Sheriff Carter
9/15/2012

"Overall experience was quite positive. The staff at Henry..."

Overall experience was quite positive. The staff at Henry Day Ford were all very nice, and helpful. I would strongly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a vehicle, and I would recommend Feras Abou-Zaki as a salesman to speak with.

wtl
9/11/2012

"My experience with Henry Day Ford was excellent. The..."

My experience with Henry Day Ford was excellent. The employees I interacted with were knowledgeable, honest, and attentive. I had a poor experience with another Ford dealership in the region, and out of frustration came to Henry Day Ford in an effort to explore other options. I was pleasantly surprised. The service was superior and the price of the new truck was substantially less. There were no pricing games played- it was fair from the start.

lhansn
9/10/2012

"The dealers were not pushy and worked with me as I..."

The dealers were not pushy and worked with me as I explored other options for a used car. It took about a week and in the meantime they worked on cleaning the car up since it was a mess. Although they did a decent job the car still has its cigarette smoke smell and they didn't vacuum under the seats very well and the cubby holes were still dirty. But all in all the dealers were friendly and pleasant to work with.

Henry Day Ford responded to this review

September 18, 2012

I'm sorry to hear about the condition of your vehicle. The goal of our staff is to do everything possible to provide you with an experience to where you would feel comfortable coming to see us again. Obviously we have fallen short with regard to taking care of you on your recent purchase. My job is to resolve any issues that may pop up with our guests in attempt to meet their needs. If you are interestd I would like the opportunity to re-detail your vehicle and try to get it smelling as fresh as possible. Your review does not provide your name or contact information so if you could contact me at your earliest convenience we will get you taken care of. Thanks April Beus Customer Relations Manager Henry Day Ford 801-973-7030 abeus@henrydayford.com

skeetsb
9/10/2012

"I enjoyed working with the employees at HDF. They were..."

I enjoyed working with the employees at HDF. They were helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate the willingness to help and would enjoy my services more if the wait for auto shop area was more efficient and less stressful.

mandat1972
9/08/2012

"Came to buy a new car- had heard a lot about this dealer..."

Came to buy a new car- had heard a lot about this dealer ship but wasn't up to par. Experience was not at that great. Maybe the salesman had a bad day.

Henry Day Ford responded to this review

September 18, 2012

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had with our dealership. The goal of our staff is to do everything possible to provide you with an experience to where you would feel comfortable coming to see us again. Obviously we have fallen short with regard to taking care of you on your recent purchase. My job is to resolve an issues that may pop up with our guests in attempt to meet their needs. Unfortunately your review does not provide any information for me to know who you are. If you wouldn't mind contacting me so I can look into your situation and try to resolve it. Thanks April Beus Customer Relations Manager Henry Day Ford 801-973-7030 abeus@henrydayford.com

brandmarianne
7/28/2012

"Everything has been extremely professional. Our every..."

Everything has been extremely professional. Our every need was taken care of quickly. Customer service excels from sales to service. We continue to bring our cars for regular maintenance, even though there is a dealer 2 miles from our home. We prefer driving 30 miles to Henry Day Ford based on the way we have been treated.

Douglas Isackson
7/25/2012

"having bought seven or eight new cars in my lifetime, I..."

having bought seven or eight new cars in my lifetime, I have never associated with a more professional team of dealer representatives than I found at Henry Day Ford. Darrell Frank was honest and gave me money-saving suggestions on how to more efficiently make my customized F-150 purchase. I was also impressed with the complete available service department and parts department. I will recommend Henry Day Ford to any of my friends who might be interested in purchasing a new automobile.

Reviews of Dave Killpack