Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Julia Pina, Client Care Specialist, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Julia Pina

Client Care Specialist

Harold Cayouette, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Harold Cayouette

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 05, 2017

"Very good buying experience"

- Mammie5x

First I would like to thank Julia for always keeping in touch with me on cars that she thought I would be interested in . Our salesman Noel , couldn't have been anymore friendly, patient , and helpful. We test drove a couple of SRX's but just not the right color outside or color inside , didn't have the nice rims we wanted . Next day my phone rings from Noel saying he just got a car in that he thinks I will love , we came down and it was beautiful , just perfect in what we were looking for . He sat with me for hours showing me how to use all the options in this car . He' s amazing !!!!! I would also like to thank Jackie for being so friendly and honest and helpful in showing us things she felt would be very helpful to us. Only had the car 4 days so can say much about service department, although I am waiting for them to call so I can have a few marks touched up , hope the service department doesn't ruin this so far good experience . Time will tell. But I would definitely purchase from Herb Chambers again, and look up Noel , you won't be sorry. Thank you, Noel for finding me my dream car 😊??

Jackie Sasso
Julia Pina
Other Employees : Noel

May 01, 2017

"Excellent service as always!!!"

- Kz

The service department is exceptional! They all are very hardworking. This is my 2nd SUV bought at Herb Chambers. I have been dealing with the service department for over 10 years. AJ and his fellow employees in the service department are the main reason I purchased another Cadillac.

AJ

March 26, 2017

"Tommy Sabetta"

- DeeniMartini

My sales person was Tommy Sabetta. I went in and told them what I was specifically looking for and Tommy found it for me. I could not have been any more pleased with my results and the sales person was awesome and did a great job. I recommend him highly and I am telling everyone where I got great service and a great deal.

Thomas Sabetts