Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Roberto Delarosa

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jackie Sasso, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Jackie Sasso

Harold Cayouette, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Harold Cayouette

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Neil Ferreira , General Manager, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Neil Ferreira

July 13, 2017

"False advertisement"

- Shamelg28

When I intiatially inquired about a vehicle at herb chambers, Julia was absolutely amazing, I was sad to find out she was only a internet informant. She introduced me to a sale guy named max who would be further taking care of me. I was very straight forward with him and I thank herb chambers for getting me a car, however the process and the advertisement was absolutely horrendous. Whenever the dealership needed something they were very quick and responsive to making or returning phone calls, but on the other foot phones weren't existent. My sales person didn't even deliver my car to me the sales manager Kenny and Fred, which by the way were also amanzing did due to lack of communication between my sales person and I.my car came advertised with navigation which added value to my car and even had pictures to show a navigation screen at their dealership along with the ad of the vehicle itself, but after taking a rushed delivery of the vehicle came to find out it does not. So a day later I went down to herb chambers to see max because of my bad experience with returning phones calls, I showed him a screen shot of the ad as it's no longer on the website of the navigation and he offers to assist me on finding it in the car, he himself concludes it does not have navigation but only offers me an apology. Again I think herb chambers for getting me into a vehicle but for these reason i would not refer anyone to this location or return myself for that matter in my future car buying.

3.0
Kenneth Turchetta
Julia Pina
Other Employees : Max browning

June 05, 2017

"Very good buying experience"

- Mammie5x

First I would like to thank Julia for always keeping in touch with me on cars that she thought I would be interested in . Our salesman Noel , couldn't have been anymore friendly, patient , and helpful. We test drove a couple of SRX's but just not the right color outside or color inside , didn't have the nice rims we wanted . Next day my phone rings from Noel saying he just got a car in that he thinks I will love , we came down and it was beautiful , just perfect in what we were looking for . He sat with me for hours showing me how to use all the options in this car . He' s amazing !!!!! I would also like to thank Jackie for being so friendly and honest and helpful in showing us things she felt would be very helpful to us. Only had the car 4 days so can say much about service department, although I am waiting for them to call so I can have a few marks touched up , hope the service department doesn't ruin this so far good experience . Time will tell. But I would definitely purchase from Herb Chambers again, and look up Noel , you won't be sorry. Thank you, Noel for finding me my dream car 😊??

Julia Pina
Other Employees : Noel

May 01, 2017

"Excellent service as always!!!"

- Kz

The service department is exceptional! They all are very hardworking. This is my 2nd SUV bought at Herb Chambers. I have been dealing with the service department for over 10 years. AJ and his fellow employees in the service department are the main reason I purchased another Cadillac.

AJ