Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Roberto Delarosa, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Roberto Delarosa

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Harold Cayouette, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Harold Cayouette

Neil Ferreira

March 26, 2017

"Tommy Sabetta"

- DeeniMartini

My sales person was Tommy Sabetta. I went in and told them what I was specifically looking for and Tommy found it for me. I could not have been any more pleased with my results and the sales person was awesome and did a great job. I recommend him highly and I am telling everyone where I got great service and a great deal.

February 22, 2017

"A pleasurable experience. "

- Nana

We have bought several Cadillacs from Herb Chambers ovwr the years and have been very satisfied with their sales and service. Always friendly and helpful.

February 16, 2017

"Unsatisfied"

- Lori Mac

We bought our used Cadillac ATS here have had several issues navigation screen, sunroof and now heat/defrost. We were told since we live in Mass that if repairs needed to be done we could go to any Cadillac dealer. With this last issue we had I spoke with a very nice gentleman in service (Anthony) that said they would be more than happy to look at the car to try and help. Well they had the car for 3 days we were told it was worked on for a total of four hours and that there was nothing wrong with the car but was charged $100.00. Would not buy another car from here and definitely would not recommend it to others. Unsatisfied Customer.

New 2015 Cadillac ATS, $34205