Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Service Manager

Nichole Devereux, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Nichole Devereux

April 27, 2017

"Issue resolved quickly "

- Mike

I had an issue with my wife’s 2013 Explorer and service was able to solve quickly with no hassle. Appreciate the staff’s assistance especially the service manager Keli.

March 28, 2017

"No technician able to fix or diagnose transmission problems"

- WellKnown

There is no qualified Transmission Tech available at this dealership. I had a service scheduled in October 2016, waited for the day for 2 weeks, day before the service we suddenly concluded that there is nobody there to diagnose my problem with transmission.... and there is no point to bring the car in. Service Personnel is very friendly and helpful, no problems with that. Management needs to re-think their hiring/compensation strategy so that qualified techs would be willing to work for Ford.

January 14, 2017

"Mike Mangrum Ford of Westborough!!!"

- IrishJimGal

I just completed our FIFTH purchase from Mike Mangrum of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. My wife and I have worked with Mike on three vehicles for myself and two for my wife in the past twelve years. This fact speaks to both confidence and longevity. Integrity is not a word often associated with a used car salesman in these times. However, integrity does not due Mike sufficient justice. Each time we needed to find another vehicle we never contemplated looking for a new salesman. The Herb Chambers experience speaks for itself. Having the assistance of a man like Mike Mangrum modifies that experience. I have been completely satisfied with each upgrade my wife and I have made. If not for the informed assistance from Mike I would never feel comfortable putting my own reputation on display for all to read. Michael Mangrum has become a trusted friend as well as a reliable resource.

New 2016 Ford Explorer, $41150