Herb Chambers Lexus

Sanjay Khairmode

July 21, 2017

"Very pleasure"

- Pmorais

very pleased to have him my seller And I will recomend friends of my to work out with him the car awesome my wife very rappy with her car

Hung Truong

July 12, 2017

"Double Great Experience with car purchase because of Nick Sa"

- Vlad A.

Nick Salem helped us to find right cars in 2014 and 2017. Both times we felt like dealing with a close friend. We felt the warmth, attention, patience. Nick is very knowledgeable about all cars. He can answer any question about cars or demonstrate how some feature works. For example, Nick demonstrated pre-collision system in action and it was scary and funny experience in the same time. The system worked perfectly, however, we screamed loud enough. ? Nick spent a great amount of time working with us and, as the result, we learned what car we need and we bought it. We are enjoying the car now. Nick, thank you for all your help and hard work!

Nick Salem

July 10, 2017

"BRYAN LOPEZ (Tech Spec)! Absolutely Impressive, Splendid job"

- Francesca.

Adding to my earlier review, I would like to stress the word of how EXCELLENT, EXPERIENCED and PROFESSIONAL is Mr. BRYAN LOPEZ. He literarily spent almost an hour with me to go over every spec of my new NX200T F SPORT, I was stunned by his knowledge and of course his patience and kindness. Bryan earned my utmost respect for all the hard work he has put in to guide through every single small thing in my new vehicle.. I would 100% recommend Bryan and I wish Bryan the most success in his career. KUDOS!

Sam Prusak