Herb Chambers Lexus

Marc Vigor, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Lexus

Marc Vigor

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 07, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience - Sam Pellows"

- mholli

This has been the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Sam Pellows was polished, kind and worked with me to get the perfect vehicle. I had visited many other dealers and he was leagues above the other sales professionals. He wasn't selling; he was educating. If you want a great car from a great guy go see Sam.

January 31, 2017

"Rene Lapaz"

- norwood

I just stopped in to get some information about the NDX and test drive it. My sales person was Rene Lapaz. A gentleman and very informative. He made the experience pleasant and I accomplished what came in for. While I still do not know if I will buy the NDX, if I do I would definitely go back to Rene and purchase it from him.

January 27, 2017

"Lexus CT"

- jjrsax

We came in on a Saturday night 30 mins before closing time and I was expecting to just walk around the lot, kick a couple tires and go home, but this 2017 Lexus CT caught my eye and a manager took notice. He sent Rene Lapaz over to me and my wife and I felt totally at ease with Rene. He was very well informed and was able to answer all my questions. My wife actually fell in love with a 2013 lexus ct that we test drove, but found out later that it had been sold to another customer. Niko was able to help Rene out and help us into leasing the 2017. We has never leaved before, but Niko and Rene were very helpful with having us understand the leasing process. We were able to seal the deal on Saturday just in time to get home to see the Pats game!

New 2017 Lexus CT 200H, $38170