Herb Chambers Lexus

Jose Oliveira, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lexus

Jose Oliveira

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 03, 2016

"Pleasant Experience, Great Employee!"

- HerbSally

Very enjoyable experience buying a car from this dealer. (Never thought I'd say that about buying a car!) Marc Vigor was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledgeable, considerate and friendly. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

December 03, 2016

"Edward Simpson/Herb Chambers Lexus "

- captainbruca

First off, for the record, this is a genuine review of my experience at Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon. I visited this dealership from southern Rhode Island back in October to view a specific new to me non Lexus 2014 Toyota Hybrid Avalon. I made an appointment to view the vehicle, just to be sure it was there when I arrived. I met with my sales associate, Edward Simpson, who had the car ready and waiting for my test drive. The car was just as he described if not better. The detail department at this dealership is second to non. I was not familiar with the Herb Chambers pricing policy being priced as stickered, and the car was a little more than I wanted to spend due to ultra low millage, so I passed. Edward said he would keep an eye out for me and a month later We tracked down another similar Hybrid Avalon which was in the Herb chambers family of dealerships (Herb Chambers of Hingham). The car was priced fairly, and I am a $ and cents guy/shopper. Ed brought me to Hingham for the test drive and again the car exceeded my expectations. The purchase process was smooth and painless. Edward came in on his day off and had the car again detailed and registered in Rhode Island. His effort exceeded my expectations both professionally and as a gentleman. I love the car and would recommend the dealership and Edward. Matter of fact I did just that to my parents who a month later worked with Edward on their purchase of a Lexus 350. They too had a great experience and love their car as well. I don't often write reviews but I wanted to share my experience. Bruce

November 30, 2016

"Great place to buy a car"

- jpromisel

This is my second time buying a car from Marc Vigor. He's great to work with. Buying a vehicle can be stressful and he makes the experience of buying a car pleasant as it can be. Niko is great to work with as well.

New 2017 Lexus RX 350, $53954