Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Assistant Service Manager
Rick  Scourtas, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Rick Scourtas

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Amirhossein Aliabadi, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Amirhossein Aliabadi

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lynne Norcini, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Lynne Norcini

April 28, 2017

"Super friendly and detailed service "

- Sale

My guy Vito argote Was great I met him at dealer and had car ready for me Very easy to deal with and friendly and knowledgeable I would recommend him as I have my own business and he is tops Michael Goolkasian

April 22, 2017

"Immense Satisfaction"

- TJ

Megan Mallgraf helped us in achieving a great leasing experience from start to finish. Top notch service from HerbChambersPorsche. Will definitely recommend to friends. Thank You Megan.

April 17, 2017

"Always a pleasure!"

- Jacqui panamera

It has never been a hassle or inconvenience to have my car serviced at HCPof Boston. Everyone in the service dept. is friendly and helpful. I can either get a loaner car or a ride to my home while the car is being serviced. Projected completion times have always been accurate. The car is returned freshly washed. All of my questions are answered in plain English ( not automotive-lish)

New 2017 Porsche 911, $124010