Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Assistant Service Manager
Rick  Scourtas, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Rick Scourtas

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Amirhossein Aliabadi, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Amirhossein Aliabadi

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lynne Norcini, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Lynne Norcini

April 22, 2017

"Immense Satisfaction"

- TJ

Megan Mallgraf helped us in achieving a great leasing experience from start to finish. Top notch service from HerbChambersPorsche. Will definitely recommend to friends. Thank You Megan.

April 17, 2017

"Always a pleasure!"

- Jacqui panamera

It has never been a hassle or inconvenience to have my car serviced at HCPof Boston. Everyone in the service dept. is friendly and helpful. I can either get a loaner car or a ride to my home while the car is being serviced. Projected completion times have always been accurate. The car is returned freshly washed. All of my questions are answered in plain English ( not automotive-lish)

April 01, 2017

"Excellent Specialist"

- CZhou

The first time why I have scheduled an appointment with Davit is for the reason that before I knew him, I have seen here he is the most wonderful service adviser with 5 stars. Without any doubt, he really is. I am really glad that everything lives up to my expectancy, Not only for the loaner requirement, but also he promised me the day and gave me the call to pick up the car on time. I can fully trust him to help me out everything and make everything done perfectly. Thank you so much for your efforts, Davit. When I have picked up my car that day, as I didn't know though the car has already topped off the engine oil, the light would be still on until the car has reached to a certain temperature degree. So when I found the light is still on I just thought probably they forgot to help me top off the engine oil, and I asked for help, one of the person in the service took care of me very nicely and help me to check instantly even though that day they were seem very busy. Fully recommend Herb Chamber and Adviser Davit. They change my stereotype that some people told me that the PORSCHE after-sale service is not very good. Actually, I am fully satisfied with this service. Thanks.

New 2016 Porsche Cayenne, $166460