Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Hayk Davtyan

Porsche Brand Specialist
Mikail Moiseyev, General Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Mikail Moiseyev

Philippe  Chanial, Porsche Brand Ambassador , Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Porsche Brand Ambassador

June 22, 2017

"Exceptional Purchase Experience"

- Jaws

Overall the best auto dealership that I have dealt with in over thirty years of buying cars. Philippe Chanial was knowledgeable, responsive, professional and accommodating. He went to great lengths to make sure the entire process went well from start to finish. I look forward to my future relationship with Philippe and the entire Porsche of Burlington team.

Mikail Moiseyev

June 21, 2017

"Chanial is shantastik"

- Farshady

I just picked up a new Macan GTS for my wife and I must say Mr Chanial is an absolute professional at what he does and with his no non sense attitude he gets the job done . He gave me the best deal amongst all other dealers and treated me with absolute respect . I am not a big fan of going into car dealerships but Philippe makes things a bit more enjoyable. He worked tirelessly to resolve any issues with my insurance so I can surprise the wife as planned . If you want a Poarche this is the place to go .

June 03, 2017

"First Porsche"

- rapstan

Was excited to purchase my first Porsche but leery of the whole "buying a new car" experience. Finally decided to go test drive the Macan S. I went to Porsche of Burlington and met Hayk Davtyon. We went on a test drive. Hayk was extremely knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions. What's not to like about the car but the test drive isn't the hard part of buying a car. We got back to the dealership and Hayk asked what I'd like to do next. No pressure, just a question. I decided to see if we could make a deal. Gave Hayk the keys to my trade in and then he and I configured my Macan S. I was upfront with Hayk about looking for some discount to MSRP. He said he would go talk to his Sales Manager (Chris Husband). Less than 2 minutes later, Chris came over, introduced himself, and gave me a very fair offer for my trade-in and a discount to MSRP for the new car. The discount wasn't what I was looking for (surprise, surprise) and I told Chris what I'd buy the car for. Chris immediately came back with a counteroffer that still didn't get me to where I wanted to be but was something I considered fair. Deal done. While waiting for the car to be delivered, I made several follow up visits to the dealership. During these visits, Hayk, Chris or David Corbin (if Hayk was not available) were all willing to spend however much time with me as I needed. I also had a good experience with Mike Wooten going over the financing and closing on the car. Overall, this was the most pleasant car buying experience I have had and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.

David Corbin