Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

62 Cambridge St , Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Michael Wootan, Business Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Michael Wootan

Philippe  Chanial, Porsche Brand Ambassador , Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Philippe Chanial

Porsche Brand Ambassador
Mikail Moiseyev, General Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Mikail Moiseyev

Christopher  Husband, Porsche Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Christopher Husband

Porsche Sales Manager

March 08, 2017

"Dave Corbin and team are great"

- Cesco

I recently purchased a car from Porsche Burlington, and it couldn't have be a better experience. I was fortunate to work with Dave Corbin, who my wife and I found to be extremely knowledgeable, honest, and trustworthy. Dave also went above and beyond to help us out, coming in on his day off to PICK ME UP and bring me to the dealership to get my car. I enjoyed meeting him and getting to know him; buying a car was a matter of course. I would absolutely buy my next car from Dave. I would also mention that I greatly appreciate that Michael and Mikhail were both also gracious and very, very helpful. If you want a Porsche, go to Porsche Burlington for a great experience.

March 08, 2017

"Great experience"

- Christina Luconi

I don't love the experience of buying a car. Pushy sales people, haggling over price, etc. This was pleasant, straight forward, and downright easy. Phillipe made the process an enjoyable one - so much so that I would actively go seek him out again when I buy my next car. I have never felt that way about someone I bought a car from.

March 07, 2017

"Great Cars / Great People"

- Gary M.

Dave Corbin (sales) and Mikail Moiseyev (mgr) were extraordinarily adept in understanding my specific vehicle interests, and guiding me to the most suitable model. Thanks to their very personable interest in accommodating my dream, I drive a new '16 Cayman S that is spectacularly gratifying in every measure. Throughout the process my questions were patiently addressed, and the financial negotiations were respectful and transparent. The entire experience could not have been more satisfying.

New 2016 Porsche 911, $125120