Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Auburn

809 Washington St, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501
Closed 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Dhimitri Lako, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Auburn

Dhimitri Lako

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Andi Xhacka, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Auburn

Andi Xhacka

Marque Hoenig, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Auburn

Marque Hoenig

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Imad Benelkour, General Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Auburn

Imad Benelkour

April 24, 2017

"Service Excellence!"

- Highly Satisfied Service Customer

This service recognition is long overdue! I purchased my Toyota Siena in 2014 at the Auburn location. Over the years, Alyssa Baril has consistently represented your company and image in the most professional way. She has gone above and beyond, time after time and truly puts her customers first. I am always pleased with our interactions on the telephone and when I arrive at the Auburn dealership for service, it is always reassuring to know she is taking care of me. Good, consistent, professional customer service is something I believe everyone deserves and I recognize this with Alyssa during each customer interaction, not just my own experience. Today, Alyssa introduced me to the auto technician working on my car to help troubleshoot an issue I was having with the vehicle. Jeff Krasner was top notch when it came to his care and knowledge about the issue and the manner he handled explaining this to me was truly appreciated. These two individuals at the Auburn location are fantastic members of your team and represent Herb Chambers with class!

April 19, 2017

"I really enjoyed working with this dealership! "

- kand1221

From the beginning, Anthony seemed very genuine and worked his best to get me I wanted. I feel like I made new friends. Most of us are skeptical about car salesman and of course they are friendly and appear interested in you....but I truly felt everyone I worked with at Toyota in Auburn was friendly and great to deal with. I will be honest, I shopped around other Toyota dealerships for best deal and found this location to have the best staff and lowest price!

April 17, 2017

"Kennedy is the best!!"

- Cin0s3

Had a great experience at the dealership Kennedy picked out the car that was perfectly what we wanted and Dhimitri for us the deal we needed. Finally Andi had us through the paperwork in no time!!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $20650