Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Andi Xhacka, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Andi Xhacka

June 28, 2017

"Assistant Service Manager, Chan, Was Exceptional!!"

- Sienna77

I have come to Herb Chambers several times and received excellent service. At my most recent visit, my Toyota Sienna was diagnosed as having a serious problem with the drive train, a part that cost a large amount of money. The Assistant Service Manager, Chan, worked hard with the Rep to get me a better price. It took him a day of negotiations, but the price came back much lower and I was able to get my vehicle fixed. It is now running perfectly. I have never dealt with a more caring, personable employee at an auto dealership. I will come back to Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn everytime!!!!

Chan Nguyen

June 26, 2017

"Salesman Julio Romero"

- Stylesfromheaven

Throughout our Tim dealing with herb chambers Julio Romero went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we needed. Really exceeded our expectations. Super nice man and customer satisfaction is definately at the top of his list. I would recommend him to anyone! The management team definately did everything they could of us as well. Imad was wonderful to work with too. Thanks to herb chambers and dan Bortolussi's staff!

Julio Romero
Imad Benelkour

June 25, 2017

"most helpful sales rep I've ever dealt with."

- Mia

My sales rep, Vicky L., was a joy to work with. Genuinely friendly and truly wanting to find what I'm looking for in a late model used vehicle. I've got a definite list of "must haves" and a few "no ways", so it's not easy. Not like taking an order for a new car! Vicky was great. Always putting the customer first. I've dealt with some reps who clearly were more interested in selling off what's on their lot than doing the legwork to help you search. With 58 dealerships in Herb Chambers stable, that's alot to search through. I hope we find it, and I'm willing to wait awhile til we do, because I want to buy from someone who really cares to help me find just the right car!

Vicky L