Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Shawn Kamieneski

Mark Cunningham, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

4.3

June 23, 2017

"Miklos Kamondi is a Hard Working Employee!"

- LRboston

I've been to MANY dealerships over the years and I have to say dealing with car buying is never an easy experience. However, I had the pleasure to work with Miklos Kamondi and he made the experience far from nail biting. He is a very honest salesman which at dealerships, honest employees are a rare breed. Miklos made sure I got what I wanted for my beautiful WRX. I now look at car dealerships in a positive manner. I would definitely buy from this dealership again and again due to the dealership's honest employees.

Miklos Kamondi

June 23, 2017

"Mark Cunningham is the Man!"

- LRboston

I've been to MANY dealerships over the years and I have to say dealing with financing is the least favorite part! However, I had the pleasure to work with Mark Cunningham and he made the experience actually easy and enjoyable. He is a very honest and kind manager which at dealerships that can be far and few between. I now look at car dealerships in a positive manner. I would definitely buy from this dealership again and again due to amazing honest employees. Thanks Mark!

May 30, 2017

"Do research before sign anything"

- AbouzarGhavami

Toyota financial services scheduled an appointment with this dealership to discuss about my lease buyout options. I guess I had to do more research to avoid some extra charges such as $349.0 documentation fee that could be avoided and as I remember the finance manager was not clear about it. In my opinion the best and hardest way is to not sign anything before getting the final deal, come out, study it carefully, do more research and compare it with multiple offers. It makes you more satisfied and avoids negative feedback for the dealer as well.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29372