Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Average

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills Info
About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chevrolet and Buick cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Owings Mills area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore and Westminster. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chevrolet and Buick repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Reisterstown Road and Kingsley Road and Exit 7 off of I-795. Our online Chevrolet and Buick dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chevy Buick and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Owings Mills Chevrolet and Buick dealership is one of the premier Chevrolet and Buick dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at 888-350-1401 and remember that here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chevrolet or Buick from Heritage.

About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

"Mike was fantastic. Definitely an asset to the..."

Mike was fantastic. Definitely an asset to the organization. His knowledge, friendliness & knowledge made for a quick, easy and painless experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and recommend Mike in particular.

Mike Allen

"They were excellent in every step of the transaction. The..."

They were excellent in every step of the transaction. The entire staff was friendly to my family. They were very honest, and they even matched a competitor's price. I love this dealership. This is the only time I've felt good about my vehicle purchase... Usually I feel like I've been taken advantage of. Keep up the good work guys :)

Mike Allen, Gordon James

"I was looking for a C5 Corvette with low mileage and..."

I was looking for a C5 Corvette with low mileage and found one at Heritage Chevrolet Buick. As I am a very particular customer, I started emailing Steve Oxendine and asking a number of questions about the condition of the car, what I could get for my trade, etc. Over the course of several weeks, I had probably emailed Steve 20 times or more. He always responded quickly, was patient, courteous and very helpful. Since I live about 100 miles from this dealership, I was somewhat reluctant to make the long drive for fear of being disappointed in the car or not liking the deal. Steve kept reasurring me and, after I repeatedly expressed my numerous doubts, he told me that sometimes you just have to make a leap of faith. Well, those were true words that I took to heart. My wife and I drove up on Feb 17th, 2012 and completed the transaction. Steve, Jerome Nelson and Gordon James were professional, honest, friendly and made us feel welcome and right at home. It was a smooth, easy transaction and it was a pleasure doing business with these fine gentlemen. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone interested in a new or used car purchase and that the drive is well worth their time.

Steve Oxendine, Jerome Nelson, Gordon James

"I was having such a hard time getiing a loan to purchase..."

I was having such a hard time getiing a loan to purchase a car that I had gave up.Ed called me once and I told him that I was waiting for paperwork to get completed.he said okay, and that was that.When I finally recieved the bad news of no loan,I quit.Ed called me back later that week. I told him what happened and he said lets give it a try anyway.He said they had programs to help people like me.I was still skeptical but he would not take no for an snswer so I said go ahead.He called me back a few minutes later with some questions.I didnt hear from him anymore that day.I figured it didnt work.The next day he called to ask when can I come and do my paperwork.I said I am ready.when I signed the finance paperwork I noticed that it was dated for the previous day.I could not believe it.I am so happy that he persisted on doing this.he went to shake my hand after it was all done.I told him,I dont want your hand I want a hug.I am so greatful to him.he is the most nicest anf honest sales person I have ever had to deal with.He is the best.I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM. THANK YOU

Edward Wojcik

"I was interested in purchasing a 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT..."

I was interested in purchasing a 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT and found a vehicle that matched my description through Google. The dealership that had this vehicle was Heritage Chevrolet-Buick, Inc. I went to their website and found the 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT and it listed the MSRP as well as the price that I would get it from Heritage. I called the dealership to ensure that the price listed on the website was correct and John answered the call. John explained to me that this was the correct price and reminded me that this price did not include the sales tax, the destination fee, the processing fees, nor the MVA tag and title fees. He then asked me when I would like to come to see the vehicle. At that point in time, I told him that I was still shopping around to get the best price and he told me that if he could help just call him back. Well, I spent most of the night researching various Chevy websites to find out that Heritage was offering the best price. The next day I called the dealership looking for John and found out he was there (and it was his day off). I told him that I would like to come to see the vehicle and he stated that he would wait for me to come to the dealership and to take my time getting there. When I got to Heritage, he had the vehicle ready for me to inspect and then we talked numbers for the purchase price. Within 1/2 hour, John gave me the price I was looking to spend for the vehicle. We began to fill out the paperwork and within 3 hours of my walking into Heritage I was walking out the door with keys to my new 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT. The reason it took so long was the Business Manager was busy seeing people (this was the only thing that I would have to complain about); otherwise my experience with Heritage was excellent --- dealing with John, the salesperson, to meeting the sales manager and even speaking with the general manager. I went to 3 other dealerships prior to going to Heritage and walked out of everyone of them do to the bad service I received. I even called GM in Michigan to complain about them and to report the bad experiences I was having trying to purchase a new Chevy vehicle. I will be calling GM to let them know about my excellent experience with Heritage.

John Cannon

"I was looking for a chevrolet pickup. Went online and..."

I was looking for a chevrolet pickup. Went online and found a great deal at Heritage Chevrolet. The salesman was the best I have ever dealt with. Along with the internet and business managers the three men put together a deal that I couldn't pass up. I was able to purchase a brand new pickup cheaper than a used pickup at another dealership. It doesn't get any better than Heritage Chevrolet! My family and I will be purchasing future Chevrolets from Heritage.

Ed Wojcik,Gordon James,Steve Oxendine

"After I wrote a review for my poor sales/service after..."

After I wrote a review for my poor sales/service after the sale experience, I received an email from Robet Lee, the GM. He promised to make it right and set up a service appointment for this morning. I drove the 46 minutes to the dealership from my home only to find the service department was closed. I even called while on the road to confirm my appointment for this morning and was told to talk to Tony when I got to the "Chevy store". Tony decided it was more important to find out who my salesperson was than helping me. Not only was service closed, but my loaner car wasn't ready. I left and about 30 minutes later my husband received a phone call saying my loaner was ready... I was almost home by this point. It's apparent to me this dealership has internal issues that aren't just a temporary glitch. I honestly have never felt more unwelcome or been treated so poorly by an auto dealership. We will never return nor will we ever recommend anyone on this staff. Mr Lee asked me to update my review after he emailed me setting up service appointment and I advised him I would be glad to after the promised work was done. Here's my update!

Tony, Robert

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills responded to this review

January 16, 2012

We had been working with this customer for several weeks to try and give them the experience they deserve at Heritage Chevrolet Buick. On the day of service, the customer contacted their salesman's personal cell phone to let him know they would be arriving in one hour; however, the customer arrived much earlier than they originally stated. Our service center was closed on this particular day, but this did not affect the service that needed to be done to this customer's vehicle. Unfortunately, the customer assumed that because our service center was closed that we were not going to service their vehicle. We wish the customer would've stayed at the dealership so their concerns could've been addressed, and also so that we could’ve explained the process that needed to take place in order to service their vehicle. Heritage Chevrolet Buick tries to do everything it can to please its customers and we’re disappointed that we could not make this customer happy.

"Mr. Wayemust was extremely helpful throughout the entire..."

Mr. Wayemust was extremely helpful throughout the entire process from start to finish in helping me purchase my 2012 Camaro LS. He even took the time to teach me how to drive the manual transmission and still continues to follow up. Great man, would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Wayemust Scott

"Stocken was wonderful, we couldn't have asked for better..."

Stocken was wonderful, we couldn't have asked for better service. We came in to look at the vehicle and walked out without it. They were very attentive and straight forward.

Stocken R Worden,lll

"John made us feel comfortable, because he was very..."

John made us feel comfortable, because he was very knowledgable. After telling him the price range that we wanted to be in, he was able to put us within that range. He made good eye contact, and we did not feel pressured at all. Our overall experience, was excellent and we will recommend John Cannon in the future to any of our friends or family members searching for a vehicle. Thanks for the wonderful experience! The Hawkins Family

Reviews of Edward Wojcik