Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road,
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills Info
About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chevrolet and Buick cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Owings Mills area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore and Westminster. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chevrolet and Buick repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Reisterstown Road and Kingsley Road and Exit 7 off of I-795. Our online Chevrolet and Buick dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chevy Buick and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Owings Mills Chevrolet and Buick dealership is one of the premier Chevrolet and Buick dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at 888-350-1401 and remember that here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chevrolet or Buick from Heritage.

About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

HappyAWD
10/15/2013

"Heritage Buick by far is exceptional. Steve stayed on..."

Heritage Buick by far is exceptional. Steve stayed on top of our purchase with Ernie's assistance to make sure we had the exact car we wanted. We tried their patience and yet they still found us the right car at the right price. In the future, we will look no where else providing we buy what they sell. They are Great people all the way around from Management to Finance. We drove about 45 miles to find the right dealership and car and we're happy we did . If there was a category higher than Great we would give them that!

Ernie

October 16, 2013

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Steve, Ernie, and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. Feel free to 'like' us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

pierredesrosiers
1/23/2013

"Came in to heritage and I knew exactly what car I wanted...."

Came in to heritage and I knew exactly what car I wanted. The chevy camaro 2lt and they had it right there for me , their price were ok compared the other dealer out there It was a dream to me to get that vehicle . I was very happy to be the one that bought this chevy camaro. I want to thanks that salesman Ernie Komakos for helping me and also the business manager Gordon James.

Ernie komakos

February 13, 2013

Good afternoon, Pierredesrosiers. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Pierredesrosiers and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

taomaha
11/29/2012

"I went to this dealership because they are 'Saturn..."

I went to this dealership because they are 'Saturn certified for service'. My engine check light was on, as well as transmission slipping. This was the 2nd place I went to (for a second opinion) Well, neither of my issues got fixed, and I left having paid around $850 for providing me with their expertise and saying they took care of something in the ignition module which was causing the check engine light (which came BACK on almost immediately just like before) and saying my whole trans is dying. Basically, I paid for a few screws being tightened and an opinion of the service dept. saying that my car is crap. Well, I went to Caton Auto Clinic and they fixed my car in less than a day (bad valve body) and said there was absolutely nothing else wrong with the transmission itself, gave me a year warranty on parts and labor, and told me not to worry about a thing for a little more than I paid Heritage. Also, that job fixed the check engine light. THANKS Heritage Chevrolet for reminding me that even with very nice employees, a dealership is still a dealership and will scam you and steal your money (Enough to cover a month's rent, at that) Don't go there for repairs.

Service Dept.

MichaelHeil1962
10/31/2012

"I have never enjoyed the experience of purchacing a new..."

I have never enjoyed the experience of purchacing a new vehicle until today. The salesperson, Edward Wojcik was a very patient and polite gentleman. Though I was at the car lot a short time, I really enjoyed my experience. he was very honest, curtious, and answered all of my questions as best as can be expected. As a matter of fact, the whole sales staff were very polite and made me feel right at home. I look forward to doing future business with heritage Cheverolet's Owings Mills location. Thank you. Michael G. Heil

Edward Wojcik

November 06, 2012

Hello MichaelHeil1962, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Edward Wojcik and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

Ayorkor0821
9/23/2012

"Stockton and Jerome had me smiling from when I walked..."

Stockton and Jerome had me smiling from when I walked into the Dealership until I left! I was able to purchase a 2011 Impala and they placed an "high" offer on my 2002 Impala to make sure I would be able to be comfortable with my payments and still get more bang for my bucks! This pair of charming gentleman were very helpful. I was not talked "down too" or forced into a vehicle that was no way near what I wanted. I was treated with the upmost respect and that just added the cherry to my day. I think I made Gordan "blush" and Stockton shake his head at me thinking, "Oh, my goodness what is up with this Chick", and Jerome kept me on my toes, so after running through 6 dealerships in 2 days, I was finally leaving in the vehicle that I WANTED (not forced into). The number 7 has now became my luckly number. Again, thank you all for providing the best (to date) vehicle shopping experience I have ever had and I will be back when time for a new upgrade... I will most certainly make sure to recommend this Dealership to everyone I meet.

October 02, 2012

Good afternoon, Ayorkor0821 . In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Ayorkor0821 and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

ginserto
4/24/2012

"Stockton and Chris make the perfect team! I was able to..."

Stockton and Chris make the perfect team! I was able to choose a car that suits my needs for me and my family. They were very knowledgeable and understood what my expectations were and made our goals.

stockton and chris

May 02, 2012

Hello Ginserto, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

mvstencil
4/02/2012

"We purchased a 2007 Chevy Equinox. The car was very dirty..."

We purchased a 2007 Chevy Equinox. The car was very dirty on the inside. We spent most of the next day cleaning it. There were stains on the carpet and seats that we were able to get out with a little carpet cleaner. We found cereal and cards under the seats and there were spills on the plastic that had not been wiped off. It appeared that very little had been done to clean the car. We were also not told that the dealer did not have the key fob for this vehicle until the deal was signed and we asked for both sets of keys and were told that they only had the one manual key, even though the ad on their website stated that the car had keyless entry and remote starting.

April 04, 2012

In response to the customer’s review, Heritage sincerely apologizes for any inconveniences the customer had experienced during their visit. We have advised our Detail Department about the preparation of our inventory. The manager of the clean up department was not present when that unit was cleaned. The vehicle was not cleaned to our standards. I apologized for the unacceptable presentation of our inventory and we offered a full detail to the customer at another time. We will also provide them with a keyless remote entry for the vehicle. The customer had not complained to management about their concerns and we were unaware of the situation. Now that we are aware, we aim to completely satisfy the customer. We would like to thank them for their business and we appreciate the opportunity to make them a Heritage Customer For Life! Robert Lee General Sales Manager Heritage AutoPark rlee@mileone.com

ttimmons1960
3/05/2012

"This is not my first experience, when working with Mr...."

This is not my first experience, when working with Mr. Jerome Nelson. Mr. Nelson is a wondeful guy. He is fantastic! His knowledge and friendliness made my experience quick and easy when purchasing my 2011 Cheverolet Malibu. I would recommend Mr. Nelson to anyone and have done so already.

Jerome Nelson

Patrickkruse
2/26/2012

"Mike was fantastic. Definitely an asset to the..."

Mike was fantastic. Definitely an asset to the organization. His knowledge, friendliness & knowledge made for a quick, easy and painless experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and recommend Mike in particular.

Mike Allen

gradon12
2/25/2012

"They were excellent in every step of the transaction. The..."

They were excellent in every step of the transaction. The entire staff was friendly to my family. They were very honest, and they even matched a competitor's price. I love this dealership. This is the only time I've felt good about my vehicle purchase... Usually I feel like I've been taken advantage of. Keep up the good work guys :)

Mike Allen, Gordon James