Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Jerome Nelson, Sales Consultant and Floor and Desk Manager, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Jerome Nelson

Sales Consultant and Floor and Desk Manager

Dontae`  Davis, Internet Sales Coordinator, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Dontae` Davis

Internet Director

November 01, 2016

"A Pleasant Experience"

- sheilaw

my salesman was Jerome Nelson. He was patient and spent a lot of time helping me to make the right choice for my needs and finances. He made it a very pleasant experience. I would recommend Jerome and Heritage to my friends and family.

June 16, 2016

"Calvin Woody #1"

- carsreview2016

Great buying experience. Highly recommend. Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location. Clean showroom. Calvin and his co-workers helped me find an awesome new CHEVY Impala !!

May 24, 2016

"Best buying experience I ever had "

- New chevy 3406

My sales associate Nikolay Stoev is the best sales person I ever had the pleasure to deal with. And I purchased many vehicles from many different dealerships. I personally would rather buy a wheel barrel from him then a car from someone else. That's the level of Excellence I feel he contributes to your dealership. He took the extra time an effort to explain to me all my options to help me make the best decision for me with utmost patience while I was trying to make my decision. A Salesman like him that can make a major life purchase fun and educational is an exceptional asset to the company. I have been so pleased with my experience at your dealership and my sales associate Nikolay Stoev everyone who asks where I got my truck I tell them to go there and see Nikolay. The other people I delt with there were also professional and courteous and treated me with the utmost respect even though when I make a large purchase like that I admit I can be very picky and indecisive. All in all the level of courtesy and respect was second to none. Thank you all for a great buying experience. { Matthew DeFord }

Photos