Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Jerome Nelson, Sales Consultant and Floor and Desk Manager, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Jerome Nelson

Sales Consultant and Floor and Desk Manager

Dontae`  Davis, Internet Sales Coordinator, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Dontae` Davis

Internet Director

January 11, 2017

"Rip off kings"

- 1S550abc

Went there for oil leak, they took my whole engine out said its blown, without my authorization, told me to give them $19,000.00 for new engine or $5,000.00 to put old one back. My engine wasn't blown I was driving the car and drove it there. They are not honest people, I wouldn't pay. The called my bank and told them their gonna auction my car cause I i abandoned it. They are not honest people.

December 16, 2016

"equinox"

- jenifer hill

They have been vert attentive to getting everything with the car so far. They are very nice and pleasant to work with. Service has been very nice to work with.

November 01, 2016

"A Pleasant Experience"

- sheilaw

my salesman was Jerome Nelson. He was patient and spent a lot of time helping me to make the right choice for my needs and finances. He made it a very pleasant experience. I would recommend Jerome and Heritage to my friends and family.

Photos