Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road,
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills Info
About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chevrolet and Buick cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Owings Mills area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore and Westminster. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chevrolet and Buick repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Reisterstown Road and Kingsley Road and Exit 7 off of I-795. Our online Chevrolet and Buick dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chevy Buick and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Owings Mills Chevrolet and Buick dealership is one of the premier Chevrolet and Buick dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at 888-350-1401 and remember that here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chevrolet or Buick from Heritage.

About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

khrobinson1
11/15/2015

"2013 Corvette"

I worked long distance with Calvin Woody to purchase a 2013 Corvette Grand Sport. This was easily the the most enjoyable car buying experience I have EVER had even though it was done entirely by telephone and email! I found the car on Autotrader. Calvin responded very quickly. He was knowledgeable and engaging person and easy to work with. Because I live 200 miles away, my husband and I were going to drive up to Owings Mill on the weekend to pick up the car. Instead Calvin offered to drive the car down on his day off and take care of everything here. It could not have been easier. I would recommend working with you to anyone who is looking for a new or used car, whether up there or down here! I am sure that you would be able to help them.

Calvin Woody

November 16, 2015

Thank you khrobinson1 for taking some time to share your recent car buying experience with us. First off we would like to congratulate you on your new 2013 Chevrolet Corvette, we are delighted that Calvin was able to accommodate all of your needs given the circumstances. We here a Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service, and we are very pleased that your experience was a superior one. As you and your family settle in to your new Corvette please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you again khrobinson1 for your review and have a great day.

rojohn
8/10/2015

"Excellent"

My Sales Associate was Dontae Davis. Very knowledgeable, understanding of all Leasing requirements. We agreed upon another Chevy Cruze of which I am very pleased. Good Job!!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback rojohn. We are delighted to hear that your car leasing experience was a great one and we will be sure to share your kind comments with Dontae Davis! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Chevrolet Cruze. We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again rojohn and have a great day!

John
6/11/2015

"BEWARE! Check pre owned certification thru GM"

My salesperson was really good, knowledgeable and friendly during the sales process. However, after I purchased the certified Pre-Owned Suburban everything changed. On my way home from the dealership my wife was driving behind me and noticed that one of my tail lights was not working. When I got home I realized that my certification paperwork was not filled out properly. I called the dealership the next day and made an appointment to get the vehicle fixed. I talked to the service manager (Bruce Knox) and he told me the paperwork was not completed because the technician had to leave and they would re-inspect the vehicle. When the vehicle was complete it was late at night. I walked around the vehicle with the store manager and noticed that one of the handles in the cargo area was broken. He said he would have the part order. I asked for a copy of my inspection and he told me it was with the service department and they were closed. In the morning I called the service department for the paperwork and they told me to call the sales department. I call my salesperson and left a message for him to call me back. He never called me back. When he did not call me back is when I realized that I had a serious problem. I called GM the following morning and they informed me that my vehicle was not a certified pre-owned vehicle. I told them that I had all of the required paperwork for certification. They called Heritage and Bruce Knox told them I received my vehicle and I was happy. I took the vehicle to the car wash and noticed they used touch up paint to cover small scratches on the car. Long story short, I am a Senior Noncommissioned Officer in the United States Army, I’m not OK with being taking advantage of. I have the means to hire an attorney and go court. I am in the process of hiring another certified dealership to re-inspect the vehicle. Clearly Heritage Chevy Buick has no integrity or honor. I am not sure which department is to blame sales or service. However, it does not matter because none of the departments will call me back. I sure it I brought a new car I would be happy. Used car buyers Beware!!!

June 25, 2015

John, Heritage Chevrolet sincerely apologizes for the error in the certification paperwork and faulty taillight bulb. Upon your arrival, our General Manager, Phil Stillman, discussed with you the possibility of unwinding your deal and selling you another truck if we could not correct the issues. We completed a second checklist to ensure that nothing additional was operating improperly. At that time, we also addressed some minor scratches that our detail department buffed out, removed a small stain in the interior carpet, and replaced the faulty bulb. When your vehicle was ready, we thoroughly examined the vehicle with you to ensure your satisfaction and at that time we found the rear cargo cover handle to be cracked and thus replaced the entire cargo cover at no charge. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you have additional concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our General Manager, Phil Stillman, at 410-654-7937 or pstillman@mileone.com. Thank you and we hope we can be of service in the future.

rick b
3/08/2015

"great experience"

I have bought several cars at Heritage and have not had a bad experience, the new showroom is very nice and the sales people are very helpfull.

Tom Carter

March 09, 2015

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experiences were a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your vehicles. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicles and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

b12201
12/22/2014

"AUTO FRAUD- Not millitary Friendly"

Please do not buy a car from these people. They will not honor your warranty. We are a military family and got a car from this dealership within 14 months my car froze up and wouldn't turn so I had it towed to the shop I had just driven away from. The car cranked up while I was there but the mechanic told me he thought something was wrong and didn't want to touch it because it would void my warranty. I had the 5 year or 100,00 mile warranty of which I was still in the time frame so no worries right?? I ended up paying the dealership $700 to take my engine apart to tell me what was wrong. They than informed me it would be another $5000 to fix, but engine issues should be covered under the warranty right??? Well not here the warranty does not matter. I guess it was my fault because I repeated what the guy said to me at the first mechanic shop and that's what they ran with. I had to produce all the oil changes I had done in the time I had the car, I couldn't produce 1 but I was able to produce 5 and was told that because I couldn't fine that 1 that they couldn't prove it wasn't my fault a rod broke in my engine. Although if a rod broke in my car it would have never been able to crank up again.... The company offered to pay half of the repairs which would have been $2500. Sorry but we are a family of 4 in the military, I am a disabled vet, we do not have that kind of money laying around and it should have been covered under my warranty. Long story short, my family and I now have a car sitting in our driveway that we are still paying on. My husband is deployed right now and my family has no car, thank you sooooo much for supporting your customers, troops, and their families!!!! Let me also add I asked for my paperwork several times so I could get a lawyer and I have still not gotten anything.

The manager and the manager for repairs.

December 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We apologize for your recent experience at our dealership. Our focus is to provide all our customers with excellent customer service, and we are disappointed if we missed the mark. We would like an opportunity to address your questions and concerns, but cannot locate you in our database from the information you have provided. Please reach out to our General Manager, Phil Stillman, at pstillman@mileone.com or 410-654-7937 at your earliest convenience. We would like to further discuss these issues with you in order to rectify the situation. Thank you again and we hope to hear from you soon.

louann026
11/06/2014

"Excellent Purchase"

Heritage Chevrolet is a fantastic place, and my first pleasant experience ever! From the Shuttle Service provided to and from the location, to the Staff were absolutely Fabulous! I met with a Wonderful Salesman, Sonny Samuels, who assisted me. He was Exceptional; Courteous, Very Knowledgeable, Professional and so very patient with me. He offered great advice and answered all my questions as we looked over all the vehicles and I found the vehicle that was perfect for me.. Thank You again Sonny Samuels and Heritage.. a well deserved SHOUT-OUT for an Amazing Experience and Deal!!! I love my new CRUZE, and I HIGHLY recommend this location to anyone!!! Louann Greco

Sonny Samuels

November 07, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, louann026. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Sonny Samuels led you to your new Chevrolet Cruze, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. Thank you again louann026 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagechevroletbuickowingsmills

jbriggs200
6/02/2014

"Transmission - $4,800, and a 13-day rental car bill to boot!"

I'm rating this service far below average because of the (1) extremely expensive repair bill I'm left with paying off, and (2) the other large bill I now owe for the rental car. I went into getting my transmission repaired and knowing it would be near $3,000, but the bill was actually over $5,200 and Rob could only get in down to $4,800 and change. In the beginning, I wasn't too upset when I had heard it was going to be a 2 or 3 day job, but that quickly changed when I found out the dealer needed to get the transmission part from another far away location, many many states away. After them having my car for a few days they told me it would take several more days for the part to get to Maryland before they could even work on my car. Meanwhile, the car rental days are continuing to pile and pile up while this dealership has put my car on hold; not for another day, or few days, but an additional 10 more days before the transmission was even installed and the job was complete. Even the car rental company thought that MileOne Heritage should have paid for the extra 10 days I had the rental car. "That's just good business!", stated the rental car manager. I totally agree. Again, I know I needed my car repaired, but I talked with dozens of other people, some mechanics, and others who know plenty about cars, and they all said I was taken to cleaners on this one, not to mention the large rental car bill that I now owe. Next time I'm going to stay stranded on the road, call AAA and get a tow, and have some other mechanic work on my car. No way am I going to let MileOne Heritage work on my vehicle again. Heritage has lost my business for any of my future car buying needs. Look, I'm not one to normally write reviews. Actually, this is the first review I've ever written, but I can't help but feel robbed, and uncared for as a customer, and I wanted the community to be aware of this information.

Rob Zopp

Nottohappy
5/21/2014

"Horrible!!!!"

I wanted to get my 2001 Malibu car radio unlocked. I called a few months prior and was quoted a price of $60. When I was ready to schedule the service, I was rudely cut off by the Service Tech, as he transferred me to the parts department, which I did not need. When I spoke to the rep in parts, I was told that I could have the codes faxed to me. I said I tried in the past to input the codes, but it did not work. I asked to be transferred back to service. I asked to schedule an appointment (which is what I was trying to do in the first place before being cut off and transferred). With an attitude, Roscoe, I believe his name to be, told me May 27th was the only day he had available, all other days were booked. I said “so even future dates are booked?" I wanted a date in June. He says that’s fine. Puts me on hold, then comes back to the phone to get my phone number and name to call back, He says he didn't want to keep me on hold. I never received a call back. The next day, I called the 1-800 number and spoke to a very pleasant customer service rep. He scheduled my appointment with no problems. He asked was there any questions that I had. I said yes, I was quoted a price of $60 and I would like to confirm. He was unable to confirm, so he had to transfer me to the service department. Again, I was faced with the same rude person I spoke to yesterday. He wants to charge $115 for unlocking a radio. I told him that was not the price I was quoted. He was quiet for a second then, proceeds to tell me about the codes and the half an hour for the labor. I said ok transfer me back to customer service, I would like to cancel my appointment. The attitude continues, as he tells me he can cancel for me. After that I just hung up. I cannot believe how rude these people are. If you do not have excellent customer service, you should NOT work with the public. Then to top it all, the lie I was told about the price of unlocking a car radio. This man treated me as if I was wasting his time, and then wanted to up the price on me like i was getting on his nerves. I will take my business elsewhere. I do not recommend this place to anyone, not even my worst enemy, if I had one!!!

Roscoe

bear28
2/11/2014

"I had a thump sound coming from the rear of the car and I..."

I had a thump sound coming from the rear of the car and I knew it was the rear differential. But, I was told that I needed a new axle and a dust covers for the brakes but they called it something else and told me that you don't want your brakes to over heat, so I said yes. Than I found out from another mechanic that it was only a dust cover. I was also taken into the shop so I could see the metal shaving in the cover of the rear differential. So, why did they not start with the rear differential before they sold me on a new axle. Three days later I called and told them I want my old parts, and that same day they called and said that they are going to put the old axle back in with a new c-clamp, mmmmmmm. Starting total for rear differential, axle and dust covers ($1600.00), 3 days later and the mechanic said he did not touch the rear differential. and I was told that the problem was still there but not as bad, What? Day 4, I was told that I need a Rear Differential. Total cost for labor/parts $990.00 and I still need a rear differential. They got one star because they would have allowed me to drive off with a new axle and a bad rear differential that they was not sure when the rear differential was going to fail. Now I still have to pay someone to fix or replace my rear differential, and they did not call me to let me know that my car was ready to be pickup.

Larry and Bruce

February 17, 2014

Heritage Chevy Buick sincerely apologizes for the miscommunication that occurred with your repairs. Our goal first and foremost is to leave our customers satisfied with their service experience and we regret to hear of your frustrations. We did attempt to correct this situation with you by offering you 5 free hours of labor, as well as a discounted rate on the installation of the new rear differential. We do understand your financial concerns and have made efforts to minimize these costs. Please contact Bruce Knox, Service Manager, 410-654-7819 directly to discuss any further issues.

HappyAWD
10/15/2013

"Heritage Buick by far is exceptional. Steve stayed on..."

Heritage Buick by far is exceptional. Steve stayed on top of our purchase with Ernie's assistance to make sure we had the exact car we wanted. We tried their patience and yet they still found us the right car at the right price. In the future, we will look no where else providing we buy what they sell. They are Great people all the way around from Management to Finance. We drove about 45 miles to find the right dealership and car and we're happy we did . If there was a category higher than Great we would give them that!

Ernie

October 16, 2013

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Steve, Ernie, and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. Feel free to 'like' us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

Reviews of Jerome Nelson