Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Finance

August 14, 2017

"A customer for life!"

- Blue3500HD

Went to the dealership on the on 8/14 looking for a new truck. My wife and I were greeted right away by Mr. Davis. We sat for a bit and explained to Mr. Davis what we were looking for and the options we were interested in. After a small hick-up and a few days we were able to pick up our brand new truck. Thanks for all of your hard work! Blue3500HD

Dontae` Davis
Erick Douglas

August 09, 2017

"Great Service experience"

- Randyb2

I recently brought my truck in to be serviced. What I thought was a simple problem turned out to be service department's night mare as things kind of snowballed. I was kept informed of the situation throughout the repair and Mike and Stephanie couldn't have been more helpful during the process and went above and beyond to ensure a good customer satisfaction experience. Car repairs can be extremely frustrating and stressful, but working with Mike and Stephanie was anything but frustrating and stressful. I would definitely go back to this dealer for service and, most definitely, recommend them.

Mike Schildt Jr.
Stephanie Spindler

August 09, 2017

"New Corvette"

- CMD

If you are going to buy a Chevy you must go to Heritage in Owings Mills, MD. I would recommend dealing with Calvin Woody, as he made my buying experience go very smoothly. Calvin has a very clear understanding of customer service and even drove to Philadelphia to pick up my car. Not only did he pick up my new corvette, but he delivered it to my HOME! Awesome job!

Calvin Woody