Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Jerome Nelson, Sales Consultant and Floor and Desk Manager, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Jerome Nelson

Sales Consultant and Floor and Desk Manager

Edward Wojcik, Management, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Edward Wojcik

Management

Dontae`  Davis, Internet Sales Coordinator, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Dontae` Davis

Internet Sales Coordinator

Steve Oxendine, Internet Director, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Steve Oxendine

Internet Director

March 14, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- Promises31

Ed was extremely professional and courteous. He walked me through my process start to finish and I'm very pleased with the service I received. Thank you and God bless.

January 11, 2017

"Rip off kings"

- 1S550abc

Went there for oil leak, they took my whole engine out said its blown, without my authorization, told me to give them $19,000.00 for new engine or $5,000.00 to put old one back. My engine wasn't blown I was driving the car and drove it there. They are not honest people, I wouldn't pay. The called my bank and told them their gonna auction my car cause I i abandoned it. They are not honest people.

December 16, 2016

"equinox"

- jenifer hill

They have been vert attentive to getting everything with the car so far. They are very nice and pleasant to work with. Service has been very nice to work with.

Photos