Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

11234 Reisterstown Road,
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills Info
About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Chevrolet and Buick cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Owings Mills area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore and Westminster. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your Chevrolet and Buick repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Reisterstown Road and Kingsley Road and Exit 7 off of I-795. Our online Chevrolet and Buick dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Chevy Buick and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Owings Mills Chevrolet and Buick dealership is one of the premier Chevrolet and Buick dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at 888-350-1401 and remember that here at Heritage Chevy Buick, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Chevrolet or Buick from Heritage.

About Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Ayorkor0821
9/23/2012

"Stockton and Jerome had me smiling from when I walked..."

Stockton and Jerome had me smiling from when I walked into the Dealership until I left! I was able to purchase a 2011 Impala and they placed an "high" offer on my 2002 Impala to make sure I would be able to be comfortable with my payments and still get more bang for my bucks! This pair of charming gentleman were very helpful. I was not talked "down too" or forced into a vehicle that was no way near what I wanted. I was treated with the upmost respect and that just added the cherry to my day. I think I made Gordan "blush" and Stockton shake his head at me thinking, "Oh, my goodness what is up with this Chick", and Jerome kept me on my toes, so after running through 6 dealerships in 2 days, I was finally leaving in the vehicle that I WANTED (not forced into). The number 7 has now became my luckly number. Again, thank you all for providing the best (to date) vehicle shopping experience I have ever had and I will be back when time for a new upgrade... I will most certainly make sure to recommend this Dealership to everyone I meet.

October 02, 2012

Good afternoon, Ayorkor0821 . In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Ayorkor0821 and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChevyBuickOwingsMills

ginserto
4/24/2012

"Stockton and Chris make the perfect team! I was able to..."

Stockton and Chris make the perfect team! I was able to choose a car that suits my needs for me and my family. They were very knowledgeable and understood what my expectations were and made our goals.

stockton and chris

May 02, 2012

Hello Ginserto, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

mvstencil
4/02/2012

"We purchased a 2007 Chevy Equinox. The car was very dirty..."

We purchased a 2007 Chevy Equinox. The car was very dirty on the inside. We spent most of the next day cleaning it. There were stains on the carpet and seats that we were able to get out with a little carpet cleaner. We found cereal and cards under the seats and there were spills on the plastic that had not been wiped off. It appeared that very little had been done to clean the car. We were also not told that the dealer did not have the key fob for this vehicle until the deal was signed and we asked for both sets of keys and were told that they only had the one manual key, even though the ad on their website stated that the car had keyless entry and remote starting.

April 04, 2012

In response to the customer’s review, Heritage sincerely apologizes for any inconveniences the customer had experienced during their visit. We have advised our Detail Department about the preparation of our inventory. The manager of the clean up department was not present when that unit was cleaned. The vehicle was not cleaned to our standards. I apologized for the unacceptable presentation of our inventory and we offered a full detail to the customer at another time. We will also provide them with a keyless remote entry for the vehicle. The customer had not complained to management about their concerns and we were unaware of the situation. Now that we are aware, we aim to completely satisfy the customer. We would like to thank them for their business and we appreciate the opportunity to make them a Heritage Customer For Life! Robert Lee General Sales Manager Heritage AutoPark rlee@mileone.com

ttimmons1960
3/05/2012

"This is not my first experience, when working with Mr...."

This is not my first experience, when working with Mr. Jerome Nelson. Mr. Nelson is a wondeful guy. He is fantastic! His knowledge and friendliness made my experience quick and easy when purchasing my 2011 Cheverolet Malibu. I would recommend Mr. Nelson to anyone and have done so already.

Jerome Nelson

Patrickkruse
2/26/2012

"Mike was fantastic. Definitely an asset to the..."

Mike was fantastic. Definitely an asset to the organization. His knowledge, friendliness & knowledge made for a quick, easy and painless experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and recommend Mike in particular.

Mike Allen

gradon12
2/25/2012

"They were excellent in every step of the transaction. The..."

They were excellent in every step of the transaction. The entire staff was friendly to my family. They were very honest, and they even matched a competitor's price. I love this dealership. This is the only time I've felt good about my vehicle purchase... Usually I feel like I've been taken advantage of. Keep up the good work guys :)

Mike Allen, Gordon James

Mike803
2/24/2012

"I was looking for a C5 Corvette with low mileage and..."

I was looking for a C5 Corvette with low mileage and found one at Heritage Chevrolet Buick. As I am a very particular customer, I started emailing Steve Oxendine and asking a number of questions about the condition of the car, what I could get for my trade, etc. Over the course of several weeks, I had probably emailed Steve 20 times or more. He always responded quickly, was patient, courteous and very helpful. Since I live about 100 miles from this dealership, I was somewhat reluctant to make the long drive for fear of being disappointed in the car or not liking the deal. Steve kept reasurring me and, after I repeatedly expressed my numerous doubts, he told me that sometimes you just have to make a leap of faith. Well, those were true words that I took to heart. My wife and I drove up on Feb 17th, 2012 and completed the transaction. Steve, Jerome Nelson and Gordon James were professional, honest, friendly and made us feel welcome and right at home. It was a smooth, easy transaction and it was a pleasure doing business with these fine gentlemen. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone interested in a new or used car purchase and that the drive is well worth their time.

Steve Oxendine, Jerome Nelson, Gordon James

angela20
1/29/2012

"I was having such a hard time getiing a loan to purchase..."

I was having such a hard time getiing a loan to purchase a car that I had gave up.Ed called me once and I told him that I was waiting for paperwork to get completed.he said okay, and that was that.When I finally recieved the bad news of no loan,I quit.Ed called me back later that week. I told him what happened and he said lets give it a try anyway.He said they had programs to help people like me.I was still skeptical but he would not take no for an snswer so I said go ahead.He called me back a few minutes later with some questions.I didnt hear from him anymore that day.I figured it didnt work.The next day he called to ask when can I come and do my paperwork.I said I am ready.when I signed the finance paperwork I noticed that it was dated for the previous day.I could not believe it.I am so happy that he persisted on doing this.he went to shake my hand after it was all done.I told him,I dont want your hand I want a hug.I am so greatful to him.he is the most nicest anf honest sales person I have ever had to deal with.He is the best.I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM. THANK YOU

Edward Wojcik

badchild1
1/13/2012

"I was interested in purchasing a 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT..."

I was interested in purchasing a 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT and found a vehicle that matched my description through Google. The dealership that had this vehicle was Heritage Chevrolet-Buick, Inc. I went to their website and found the 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT and it listed the MSRP as well as the price that I would get it from Heritage. I called the dealership to ensure that the price listed on the website was correct and John answered the call. John explained to me that this was the correct price and reminded me that this price did not include the sales tax, the destination fee, the processing fees, nor the MVA tag and title fees. He then asked me when I would like to come to see the vehicle. At that point in time, I told him that I was still shopping around to get the best price and he told me that if he could help just call him back. Well, I spent most of the night researching various Chevy websites to find out that Heritage was offering the best price. The next day I called the dealership looking for John and found out he was there (and it was his day off). I told him that I would like to come to see the vehicle and he stated that he would wait for me to come to the dealership and to take my time getting there. When I got to Heritage, he had the vehicle ready for me to inspect and then we talked numbers for the purchase price. Within 1/2 hour, John gave me the price I was looking to spend for the vehicle. We began to fill out the paperwork and within 3 hours of my walking into Heritage I was walking out the door with keys to my new 2012 Chevy Equinox 1LT. The reason it took so long was the Business Manager was busy seeing people (this was the only thing that I would have to complain about); otherwise my experience with Heritage was excellent --- dealing with John, the salesperson, to meeting the sales manager and even speaking with the general manager. I went to 3 other dealerships prior to going to Heritage and walked out of everyone of them do to the bad service I received. I even called GM in Michigan to complain about them and to report the bad experiences I was having trying to purchase a new Chevy vehicle. I will be calling GM to let them know about my excellent experience with Heritage.

John Cannon

ericbrown
1/09/2012

"I was looking for a chevrolet pickup. Went online and..."

I was looking for a chevrolet pickup. Went online and found a great deal at Heritage Chevrolet. The salesman was the best I have ever dealt with. Along with the internet and business managers the three men put together a deal that I couldn't pass up. I was able to purchase a brand new pickup cheaper than a used pickup at another dealership. It doesn't get any better than Heritage Chevrolet! My family and I will be purchasing future Chevrolets from Heritage.

Ed Wojcik,Gordon James,Steve Oxendine