Herzog-Meier Volkswagen

Herzog-Meier Volkswagen

Herzog-Meier Volkswagen Info

1mikensr
1/15/2014

"I have worked in the auto industry for over 30 years in..."

I have worked in the auto industry for over 30 years in parts & service. Herzog Meier is one of the few I will trust to service my vehicles. They have always been thorough, friendly, reasonable prices & don't sell what isn't needed. I think Jacob Mackey, ASM, is a great service advisor & tires his best to look after his customers. Mike.

HeatherGoah
1/09/2014

"My father passed away and left us his Jetta. I needed to..."

My father passed away and left us his Jetta. I needed to have the studded tires changed out for the regular tires but couldn’t seem to find the wheel-lock key. I went to Herzog-Meier, and Jacob Mackey was so helpful. He worked with a service person to get the bolts off so I didn’t have to buy the key, and in the process found my wheel-lock key in the car! I appreciated their quick and friendly service.

clschooling
1/09/2014

"Jacob and his team are working hard to make sure my Jetta..."

Jacob and his team are working hard to make sure my Jetta gets done right. That I appreciate very much. Can hardly wait to finally get my car back and fixed. Thx much!

Jacob MacKey

gfgermano
1/02/2014

"Great job even on New Year's Eve, when I bet they..."

Great job even on New Year's Eve, when I bet they were on skeleton crew. They were flexible with my shuttle plan changes and Jacob even washed my car himself, as all of the folks that normally do that had left for the day.

CBesserman
12/31/2013

"My husband and I found the service provided to be..."

My husband and I found the service provided to be courteous, friendly, and accommodating. We had decided on the GTI and they helped us find the exact model we were after—and the color we wanted! We traded in our old car and the deal was struck was very fair. We never felt like we were being talked into anything and left feeling very good about the entire experience at Herzog-Meier! Would definitely recommend them to others. AND—we love the car!

Peter Fenton, Nick Lee, David Mendenhall

nipsy2014
12/18/2013

"Jacob was great to work with, I have used Herzog Meier in..."

Jacob was great to work with, I have used Herzog Meier in the past and the service was excellent. With Jacob, he was friendly, explained what was covered by warranty and what was not. After the car had been evaluated he made some suggestions but there was no hard sale tactic. I did not go with all of the the suggestions and there was no push back because I made sure that I understood what was needed vs. recommended. Thank you guys

ScottCollins
12/10/2013

"Was in a pinch with my warranty expiring. Nic Perez was..."

Was in a pinch with my warranty expiring. Nic Perez was exceptionally accommodating--getting me in and the both the warranty issue and the scheduled maintenance taken care of. He was great at phoning updates. Overall, a great experience.

Nic Perez

lafine
12/05/2013

"It was time for my 10,000 service and they contact me...."

It was time for my 10,000 service and they contact me. Gave me a free rental. Fixed my navigation system. Free car wash. Great.

Jacob

Emmielee
12/05/2013

"Brought car in for 30,000 mile service. Was checked in..."

Brought car in for 30,000 mile service. Was checked in immediately. They got the shuttle vehicle to transport me home. My car was done on time. The shuttle vehicle picked me up and took me back to the Herzog-Meier Volkswagen service center. My 2013 Volkswagen Beetle TDI was ready to go. The service was perfect. They flushed the brakes, changed the oil, topped off all my fluids, and rotated my tires. My car is ready to go for 10,000 more miles! Great job!

alynnpratt
11/29/2013

"I stopped by Herzog-Meier this morning to see if they..."

I stopped by Herzog-Meier this morning to see if they could fix a problem I was having with my windshield wipers. Jacob came out and immediately took a look, popped off the troublesome wipers and put new ones on for me in a matter of minutes. The whole staff was super helpful and I was really happy with the overall experience and quality and speed of service.