Herzog-Meier Volkswagen

Herzog-Meier Volkswagen
Herzog-Meier Volkswagen Info

edwardquinn
3/17/2014

"I don't want to be the person that seems to bash on..."

I don't want to be the person that seems to bash on everything about the dealership but this is the worst car buying experience I have ever had. Everything was extremely unprofessional, from the sales people to the financing. They jerked my chain through every part of the process (more than a typical car dealership, I know to expect a little bit of bull). When the terms were agreed upon, only after I was personally contacted by the sales manager, because I had walked out on multiple occasions, it still took the finance manager 2 1/2 hours to have the paperwork filled out and got me on my way. This was after calling us to come in a different day in order to supposedly have the paperwork ready. And even after all of that I had to come back two weeks later and fill out more paperwork that he forgot. All of this lead to me getting my first bill the day before it was due. The only silver lining of this whole process was Alex Reath, but even since I bought the car, he has lost points by failing to follow through on promises. I have since had all decals and logos representing this dealership removed as to not give them any free advertising. If I didn't LOVE my VW Jetta TDI so much I would have walked out.

Alex Reath, Mo, Anthony, Nick

melleanie
3/17/2014

"We had the privilege of working with Ron as our car..."

We had the privilege of working with Ron as our car salesman, he met our expectations definitely with his friendliness and making sure all of our questions got answered. We bought a cute Acura that we love and would like to recommend you to stop into Herzog-Meier and see Ron for a new or used car because he can get you a good deal!

Ron at Volkswagon

Chealsearaem
1/19/2014

"Joe was a great help very friendly. Nick was easy to..."

Joe was a great help very friendly. Nick was easy to communicate with and effective at getting me what I needed. Great team to deal with!

Joe Kopp and Nick Lee

1mikensr
1/15/2014

"I have worked in the auto industry for over 30 years in..."

I have worked in the auto industry for over 30 years in parts & service. Herzog Meier is one of the few I will trust to service my vehicles. They have always been thorough, friendly, reasonable prices & don't sell what isn't needed. I think Jacob Mackey, ASM, is a great service advisor & tires his best to look after his customers. Mike.

HeatherGoah
1/09/2014

"My father passed away and left us his Jetta. I needed to..."

My father passed away and left us his Jetta. I needed to have the studded tires changed out for the regular tires but couldn’t seem to find the wheel-lock key. I went to Herzog-Meier, and Jacob Mackey was so helpful. He worked with a service person to get the bolts off so I didn’t have to buy the key, and in the process found my wheel-lock key in the car! I appreciated their quick and friendly service.

clschooling
1/09/2014

"Jacob and his team are working hard to make sure my Jetta..."

Jacob and his team are working hard to make sure my Jetta gets done right. That I appreciate very much. Can hardly wait to finally get my car back and fixed. Thx much!

Jacob MacKey

gfgermano
1/02/2014

"Great job even on New Year's Eve, when I bet they..."

Great job even on New Year's Eve, when I bet they were on skeleton crew. They were flexible with my shuttle plan changes and Jacob even washed my car himself, as all of the folks that normally do that had left for the day.

CBesserman
12/31/2013

"My husband and I found the service provided to be..."

My husband and I found the service provided to be courteous, friendly, and accommodating. We had decided on the GTI and they helped us find the exact model we were after—and the color we wanted! We traded in our old car and the deal was struck was very fair. We never felt like we were being talked into anything and left feeling very good about the entire experience at Herzog-Meier! Would definitely recommend them to others. AND—we love the car!

Peter Fenton, Nick Lee, David Mendenhall

nipsy2014
12/18/2013

"Jacob was great to work with, I have used Herzog Meier in..."

Jacob was great to work with, I have used Herzog Meier in the past and the service was excellent. With Jacob, he was friendly, explained what was covered by warranty and what was not. After the car had been evaluated he made some suggestions but there was no hard sale tactic. I did not go with all of the the suggestions and there was no push back because I made sure that I understood what was needed vs. recommended. Thank you guys

ScottCollins
12/10/2013

"Was in a pinch with my warranty expiring. Nic Perez was..."

Was in a pinch with my warranty expiring. Nic Perez was exceptionally accommodating--getting me in and the both the warranty issue and the scheduled maintenance taken care of. He was great at phoning updates. Overall, a great experience.

Nic Perez