Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Justin Draper, Mazda Internet Sales, Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Justin Draper

Mazda Internet Sales

September 22, 2016

"Excellent car buying experience "

- Rocketsurgeon

I had an excellent experience with my recent purchase of a CX-9 from Hiley Mazda. My sales associate, Holly Jess, was very helpful and made the process very smooth and efficient.

August 26, 2016

"Earl White"

- Larry

It has been almost two years since I bought my Mazda 4. I was very happy with the dealership and especially Earl White. He was very pleasant to deal with and did not play games. He was also very knowledgeable about the car and was able to point out the features that were of interest to me. He still greets me when I come in for service.

July 29, 2016

"Easy and pleasant"

- Norton Clan

We were shopping for our daughters first car. We made several stops at Hiley Mazda to test different cars. Earl was very patient and helpful during the whole process. He offered us advice and was very honest about pros and cons of everything we looked at. When we finally settled on a car the process and paperwork were a breeze. Would recommend the dealership to others and return myself when I am in the market again. Thanks for all the help!

Hiley Mazda of Huntsville, Huntsville, AL, 35806