Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Mazda Internet Sales

June 03, 2017

"Excellent Customer Experience"

- garmcd

Hiley Mazda made buying/leasing a pleasant experience. My sales person, Ileah Glenn, was a pleasure to work with; no pressure, worked with me to find the right sweet spot of a deal for me. Very knowledgeable of the vehicle--2017 Mazda CX-5. The finance guy was also no pressure; got through finance faster than I ever thought possible. I would highly recommend you take a look at a Hiley car before making a car buying decision.

Ileah Glenn

May 01, 2017

"Easy process"

- tuscnative

I'm an engineer so I typically do a lot of research before I purchase a vehicle so I know what I'm looking for before I show up to a dealer. In this case, I knew what I wanted, was pre-approved, and had already selected the vehicle on the lot that I wanted to see. Through a phone call and email I arranged to have the car brought to my place of work for a test drive. Tairon had all the paperwork ready for me when he got here (he knew that I was pressed for time). After the drive he took the car back and completed the paperwork. Called me when it was all ready for me to sign and came back to get me at work. The whole process could not have been simpler! It was a great experience and I get a really good deal! Thanks "T" for the extra effort. I really appreciated it.

Tairon Payne

March 31, 2017

"Holly got me in my dream car!!!"

- Slouth2000

I went to the dealership, was greeted by Holly Jess, she took great care of me. I got my fourth miata! I love it so much, thanks Michael Ponter for helping also this was smooth fast and easy!! Thanks to the great service reps at Hiley (Shelby Washington) I will continue getting my service done at Hiley!!! Needless to say I am very impressed by the entire staff at Hiley it's great to go into a car dealership where everyone knows your name!

Scott Turner