Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Mazda Internet Sales

August 13, 2017

"Mazda Purchase"

- jb1502

Tairon is the reason I returned to Hiley to buy my next car. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about the cars he sells. He is willing to work with any budget and did not push a car I did not want.

Tairon Payne

July 13, 2017

"Keith is great to work with, only reason we bought was Keith"

- Cstarr

Hiley owns the Mazda, VW and Audi dealerships. I met Keith while looking for a 2015 TDI Passat. He took my number OEM and month later called me saying he had a few for me to check out. No pressure, no rush. He was great to work with. While making our purchase we decided to finance through VW. We liked our financince person, Greg. He didn't provide a good faith in lending statement but did show us our interest rate and payment plan. We have excellent credit, got a rate below 3%. The only reason I would not give hiley 5 stars is the communication and service department. The Mazda service department will never see a vehicle from me again. We decided to sell our beloved Mazda 6 because it repeated problems with the service department quality, timeliness and communication. We had our Passat for 30 days now. Just had it in for a front end shake at the VW service department. Received it back the next day with a alignment sheep that still shows the car out of spec. ....we will try it again.... and see how this goes. Overall, a good dealership that need to invest in the service department

Other Employees : Greg, finance Awesome

July 12, 2017

"Awesome customer service with respect"

- TC

Mr. Keith Robinette made my new car purchase so smooth from email contact to driving the vehicle out of the lot. It was such an awesome experience to be treated with respect and without pressure. He did a great job helping me to find the vehicle I want.

Hiley Mazda of Huntsville, Huntsville, AL, 35806