Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Earl White, Mazda Sales Consultant, Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Earl White

Mazda Sales Consultant

March 31, 2017

"Holly got me in my dream car!!!"

- Slouth2000

I went to the dealership, was greeted by Holly Jess, she took great care of me. I got my fourth miata! I love it so much, thanks Michael Ponter for helping also this was smooth fast and easy!! Thanks to the great service reps at Hiley (Shelby Washington) I will continue getting my service done at Hiley!!! Needless to say I am very impressed by the entire staff at Hiley it's great to go into a car dealership where everyone knows your name!

March 12, 2017

"Michael Pauley was Great! Hiley Mazda was NOT."

- satya

As my title suggests, Michael Pauley, the salesperson who sold me the car, is the best salesperson at Hiley Mazda. He was very informative and extremely helpful to me when I bought my car. But Hiley Mazda was terrible in terms of service to me. I had to trade in my vehicle and wanted to cancel the Service Contract and Gap Coverage I bought on my car. I had moved out of state and took me repeated phone calls just to get the cancellation initiated. Once I sent them all the required documents, it them 3 months to send me the check for Service Contract Cancellation and 5 months for sending the check for GAP coverage cancellation. I was especially displeased with the Greg Wallace in accounting who was never available for answering the call and cared little about returning my calls. Michael helped me out every single time and went out of his way to get me my money. Poor guy had to even listen to my calls where I was clearly frustrated with the treatment I was receiving from Hiley Mazda. I had to call the bank, RoadVantage (company that sold the GAP coverage) and all suggested that I should call the dealership since they had already received the check. The only problem was that they did not intend to send me the money. The 4 stars for Friendliness is for Michael. Sadly, the others brought down the rating a bit. Personal rating: Michael Pauley - 5 Stars Greg Wallace - 0 Stars Satyajeet

September 22, 2016

"Excellent car buying experience "

- Rocketsurgeon

I had an excellent experience with my recent purchase of a CX-9 from Hiley Mazda. My sales associate, Holly Jess, was very helpful and made the process very smooth and efficient.

Hiley Mazda of Huntsville, Huntsville, AL, 35806