Hines Park Ford

Dolores Sciberras

January 10, 2017

"Tires are toast "

- Sunny

Bought new tires recommended by sales department. Recently took my car in for the works which I always do , I was very informed my tires are bald and need a alignment. This is Jan was there in Sept my tires were fine. 800.00 tires ruined. Thank you Hines Park Ford for due diligence :(

December 28, 2016

"Great, hassle free experience"

- LG88

Shawn was a wonderful help during my car buying experience. I wanted a specific model of car that they did not have in stock at Hines Park. Shawn looked at the dealerships in the surrounding states to see what was available. He was able to find the car I wanted at another dealership, facilitate a trade, and deliver the car to me within a week. He even dropped the car off at my house and took my old one with him. Shawn made the car buying experience easy. I'd recommend buying a car through Shawn to anyone.

December 23, 2016

"CAN'T EVEN GET THROUGH TO A HUMAN, SHUFFLED INTO A VOICEMAIL"

- UPSET FORD

CAN'T EVEN GET THROUGH TO A HUMAN, SHUFFLED INTO A VOICEMAIL AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CHECK ON A PART FOR MY VEHICLE. THANK GOD THERE IS MORE FORD DEALERS AROUND!

• Free car wash with service work