Hines Park Ford

Rick Hawk

Dolores Sciberras, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Hines Park Ford

Dolores Sciberras

May 16, 2017

"Terrible management, service department and body shop."

- acoleman2894

So, here is my rant about a car dealer that my company and I have done business with for almost 10 years. We have put about $700k through that place with the purchase of this vehicle. They wanted to charge me way over sticker for a truck that I ordered. We then settled on a $1500 over sticker. So, it's my belief that they sat on the order for almost 4 months before putting it through in the hopes that I would cancel my order. So they could then sell the truck at a bigger profit. I then take delivery. There was a paint chip in the passenger mirror upon delivery. Also, no spray in bed liner. So, we waited a few weeks and I thought it would be a good time to do it while I was in Dallas two weeks ago. I make arrangements and they never picked my truck up. So, I reschedule for last week. And what do you know. They finally do it. Now, by this time I have a bed extender and a tonneau cover on it. So, I return from New Hampshire on Saturday night. I don't get a look at my truck until Sunday morning. They painted the mirror and right where the paint chip was it had dirt on it when they painted it. Then they had to remove the bed extender and tonneau cover off. They didn't put either one of those together correctly. So, I fixed the bed extender and the tonneau cover! I learned a long time ago not to take a vehicle there for service. Now, I know that I will never do business with Hines Park Ford again.

May 02, 2017

"Allen Oxley at Hines Park is a great guy & salesperson!"

- A Schillinger

All I have to say is that if you are looking for a car salesperson that actually cares about you and your own personal situation - look no further. My parents had been going to see Allen Oxley for a number of years before they convinced me to switch over to Hines Park Ford (even though it's a bit of a drive). I honestly could not be happier with the two cars I've purchased/leased from him. I've had a few lousy experiences with sales people at other Ford dealerships in the area that clearly could care less about my needs and wants and were really only interested in their own personal gains. That is NOT the case with Allen. He's a true professional and a good person to boot!

Allen Oxley

March 19, 2017

"Used car"

- Gary Rakoczy

Bought a used car from Hines Park Ford. Mike Pytel took excellent care of me. Excellent service, no pressure. I would highly recommend them. Gary

Hines Park Ford
Other Employees : Michael Pytel

• Free car wash with service work
Hines Park Ford, New Hudson, MI, 48165