Hollywood Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

wendy blackstone
5/28/2016

"3RD KIA SORENTO.. ♥"

EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT. (RANDY). EXCELLENT MECHANIC.. (CHRIS)... GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN SURROUNDING, VERY COMFORTABLE.. KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF.. AND JUST AN ALL AROUND REASSURING EXERIENCE.. my 3 suv.. and won't ever go anywhere else

RANDY AND CHRIS

Susan's wheels
3/24/2016

"Excelle"

Service representative was most professional. He was friendly, courteous and most important, got the job done in a timely manner! My car came back spotless and with everything completed.

Randi

Misskay_84
3/23/2016

"Great"

Great service. Wherever you want they will go above and beyond to help you get. If not they will make sure you leave with something nice. Great people.

Kermit Graham

Justmeinflt
2/12/2016

"Scammed out of $3000"

Scammed out of $3000 by sales manager Melinda. Got $5500 for trade-in put $2000 down and was told we owe you $3000. Signed WE Owe sheet but NEVER NEVER was this explained to me that this was some kind-of service dept money. Said I would receive this money in two three weeks. Guess what? A Joke. BEWARE

Sales Manager Melina

Viktoria
1/28/2016

"Thiefs and liers! "

Took my car for minor repair to Hollywood Kia. Took 3 weeks instead of 2 days that they promised. On top of that My brand new tires got STOLEN and replaced with old worn out ones. I didn't notice that right away. I drove off and because they didn't tighten the bolts properly, one of the wheels fell off in the middle of the street after driving for couple blocks, rotor and bumper got damaged. Thank god I didn't make it to highway, I would've gotten killed together with my baby (I was 8 and a half month pregnant at that time). After another week of arguments they put new tires again, but my bumper never got fixed. They also put wrong size bolts, I had to buy and replace them on my own.

Isaac

striz
1/16/2016

" "Never reccommend buying a car!""

Very very unprofessional to customers, no follow up with their promises. I do not recommend this dealer to anyone. If you want the worst car buying experience GO TO HOLLYWOOD KIA!!!!!!!.

Yahir, Andres

GWINN
1/04/2016

"FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Last week I assisted my friend Isabel B. in obtaining a Lease for a 2016 Sportage & Hollywood Kia offered us several different options, all with no pressure whatsoever! They made 2 ladies very content, happy as well as most appreciative! Darren was our salesperson & he went the extra mile to do whatever was possible to assist us! We had the pleasure as well in meeting with one of the owners, Jonathan!The Financing paperwork went so smoothly & quickly, could not believe it! I myself have a Kia Optima for approx. 1 yr now & my next car will also be a Kia. I recommend this dealership wholeheartedly! Gail W. Miami 1/4/16

Darren, Derek, Jonathan

btw1992
11/23/2015

"Never reccommend buying a car!"

First off I want to say that I love my 2012 Kia Optima Turbo that I bought from Hollywood Kia. But they were kind of rude at first, but I bought the car cash, few months down the road, the motor blew up. They sold me a car with the cars ECU tampered with and it didn't notify me that there wasn't oil in the car. I brought the car in and they gave me every excuse in the book for me to pay for everything yet they told me i have 100k mile warranty. After hassling for days and me still paying $300 just to open my hood, they fixed everything ; put a whole NEW MOTOR. Then few more months later i got a check engine light and my car wasn't running correctly. Once again i brought the car in and they gave me even more hassel, still wanted me to pay for everything and wouldn't even give me a rental while they did the repairs!!!! After renting a car with my own money I got the car back everything seemed fine untill 4 days later, my car was running horrible and was leaking oil AFTER THEY JUST FIXED IT! There service is HORRIBLE!! I love there cars there great but the service at the dealerships are HORRIBLE! And I wouldn't recommended anyone to these dealerships!!!!!!! If my have to return my car again I will sue under LEMON LAW and my cash back in FULLLLLL!

Hollywood KIA

bangieb10
11/16/2015

"Bad Experience "

got the run around about repairs that were to be done, they broke the key and did not take responsibility, very unprofessional to get runaround

Sean, Kevin, Yahir, Andres

massi38
10/29/2015

"unsatisfied 100%"

Very unprofessional lied to customer just to sale a car the sold me a car and very bad conditions with the word of the these manager Andres that things will be fixed however I took the car to the dealer for the repair the took a week and don't nothing on the car just and oil change wish I'm not even sure was done in call back to complaint for the bad services and these ANDRES person was super rude and disrespectful I try to reach and upper manager and everytime I call they tranfer me to him I will search for a owner or vice president of these dearler and will not stop that car even has the front cristal broke and they even bother to fixe I bought at night time I just realized these and other stuff wrong the following morning I will ever recomend to anyone to go there is can not even give one start for these place

Andres general manager