Hollywood Kia

About Hollywood Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

terrible experience at Kia
8/02/2015

"Car wouldn't start, the one that did, stopped test driving!"

I am very disappointed with the service at Hollywood Kia. First, I called the dealership to check if the car I liked online was still available. After confirming with the internet manager that it was, I made an appointment to see it. "Alex" guaranteed that at 6, the car was going to be ready for me to see it. When I got there, Alex was nowhere to be found but I was greeted by a salesperson that was going to "help" me. He looked for the car and after about 15 minutes said the car would not even start and that he could not show me the vehicle. Since I had walked around looking for the car with him, he ended up showing me some other options, only to find out that the one I was almost signing a contract for was actually a manual car, which I can't drive. 2 hours later and a lot of stress, I was still determined to buy my girlfriend a car she would like... So, we decided to test drive (the first car we actually test drove with Kia). After driving for about a minute, I realized the car didn't feel right as it would not go faster than 35 miles per hour. I spoke to the salesperson only to hear that it was only a 4 cylinder car and that was normal. About a minute after that, the car engine light among other lights started blinking on the display and the car completely stopped while we were test driving it. Is this dealership servicing the car before showing them to their clients? I am still upset that I wasted so much time out of my day and that my girlfriend got out of there upset and without a car. Terrible experience!

Alex, Julio Cesar and Kevin

Izaola211
7/28/2015

"Car broke down day after purchase and wont help"

We bought a chrysler sebring 2004 and the next day it broke down on us, nor the salesman or manager seem to care about our sutiuation! Its been over a week and all they keep saying is we will call you back! Extremly unprofessional place!

Sebastian and Yaeir i think its spelled/used car manager

Deyler
7/25/2015

"Súper decepcionado "

Hace tres semana compré un camion en jumbo y la experiencia fue súper mala,,lo habían preparado para venderlo, nada mas que salí del dealer comenzó a encender sensores entre otros fallos luego de que yo lo probara antes de comprarlo,,llamó al vendedor y me dice que el no puede ayudarme ya que con el como es lógico no lo había hecho,,no obstante tuve que volver a ir tres días más tarde por otra negligencia de ellos y todavía hoy 25 de julio del 2015 me hacen volver a ir para recoger el tag del carro y cuando llego me dice la muchacha que no estaba todavía,,una ves mas me hacen perder mi tiempo por causa de una falta de comunicación de ellos ,,es inaudita la desinformación y la falta de profesionalismo de los empleados ,,esoero que esta crítica le sirva a muchos y no sean engañados como me pasò a mi con estos señores,g

Danny

Carbuyer11
7/23/2015

"Dont go here"

Sold me a used car, broke down the next day. Dont say I didnt warn you. I do not recommend this dealer to anyone for realiable vechiles

Sebastian

Builder
7/09/2015

"No one ever gets back to you"

I have spoken to two different people on the phone. I called about a car on autotrader. There are no pictures or information about the vehicle. The sales people said they will call me back in 20 minutes. It's been two days. Then I get a call back this morning about my experience and the lady apologizes and says a manager will call me right back. That was this am. It's now 11 at night. All they ever say is come in and we will make a deal. How do you make a deal if you can't see the vehicle or have a description.

Three. All not professional

Nevercomingback
7/07/2015

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS TERRIBLE "

OMG WHERE DO I START DONT EVER GO THERE FOR SERVICE I PURCHASED MY CAR THERE NOV 2014 I WAS PROMISED A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED SUCH AS A SPARE KEY AND TWO FREE OIL CHANGES IF I WROTE TWO REVIEWS WHICH I DID AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE OIL CHANGES. Oh LET ME NOT FORGET THAT THERE WAS A SMALL DENT IN ONE OF MY DOORS AND I WAS TOLD NOT TO WORRY THEY WOULD SEND A DENT REMOVAL COMPANY TO MY HOUSE OR I COULD MEET HIM AT KIA WHEN HE CAME. EVERYTIME I CALLED THEY TOLD ME THAT HE WASNT THERE SO EVENTUALLY I FIGURED OUT THEY LIED AGAIN AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE DENT. I have a 2013 KIA OPTIMA AND I HEARD A KNOCKING SOUND I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO HOLLYWOOD KIA WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT AND WAS TOLD THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY APPOINTMENTS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT WHATEVER I MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY. MY APPOINTMENT WAS AT 9:20am I DROPPED MY CAR OFF AT 09:05 and WAS INFORMED BY THE "SERVICE ADVISOR" WHO INITIALS ARE R.R THAT IT WOULD BE READY IN TWO AND A HALF HOURS AT THE MOST. SINCE I WAS DROPPING MY CAR TO THE DEALER I FIGURED THEY WOULD HAVE A LOANER FOR ME BUT I WAS TOLD NO THEY DIDNT AND THAT THEY ONLY GIVE OUT LOANERS WHEN THE SERVICE BEING RENDERED WOULD TAKE ALL DAY BETWEEN 6-8 HOURS. SO I WAS SENT ON MY WAY EXPECTING TO PICK UP MY CAR IN THREE HOURS THE MOST. I CALLED AT TWELVE THIRTY VERY UPSET THAT IT HAD BEEN APPROX THREE HOURS AND THIRTY MINUTES AND I HAD HEARD NOTHING. I spoke with a RECEPTIONIST WHO TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD HAVE HIM GIVE ME A CALL. AN HOUR LATER I DIDNT RECEIVE A CALL BACK SO I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH THE SERVICE ADVISOR AND WAS GIVEN A SOB STORY THAT THE PART WAS A "SPECIAL ORDER" AND I INFORMED HIM THAT HE KNEW THE DAY PRIOR ALL OF MY CAR INFORMATION AND WHAT PART WOULD BE NEEDED. THEN HE TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD BE READY AT THREE O CLOCK . THREE O CLOCK COME NO PHONE CALL, THREE THIRTY COME NO PHONE CALL. THREE THIRTY EIGHT I GET A CALL STATING THAT MY CAR WILL BE READY. I GET THERE ABOUT FOUR O CLOCK SINCE THEY HAD LIED ABOUT MY CAR AND TIMING ALL DAY LONG. HE INFORMED ME THAT MY CAR WAS GETTING A "TOP NOTCH" CAR WASH . HA! BARELY VACUUMED AND WATER SPOTS EVERYWHERE. BUT THANKS AND NO THANKS HOLLYWOOD KIA YOU RUINED EVERYTHING I HAD PLANNED TODAY AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Randy rosario

PhinsMan13
7/03/2015

"Great Experience"

I dealt with Bill at Hollywood Kia to purchase a 2015 Kia Optima. He did not pressure me at all and answered all questions posed. Bill quickly obtained great financing for me and his manager was very helpful in negotiating a lower price. Overall, best car buying experience I have had.

Bill

Italia
6/25/2015

"Recall for air valves of the wheels"

I did the online appointment for Tuesday June 23, 2015 at nine am, when the technician arrives, he notifies me that he had no spares (not telephone notification the day before or same day) he apologies and offers to bring the car back Thursday June 25, 2015 at the same time without need for appointment. Today we went back and again no spare parts, not notification again and not solution, in the meanwhile I need to drive a car with the Airless light in the dashboard on and my three kids riding in that car. A disaster for customer service and unprofessional team. Do not go there.

Scott Russo (service Manager) and Rick

Scot H
5/29/2015

"Great during the sale, poor follow-up"

I purchased the vehicle on a very busy sales day, and the sales manager was fantastic. The car I purchased has been excellent. Unfortunately, there was also a "We Owe" (something that they promised me post-sale) that they promised to ship me. I have sent numerous emails and called a few times, but still no resolution. They also have not mailed me my registration information, which they promised to do at the time of sale. As I've tried to resolve these items, all I get is that is "not my department". Nobody is willing to get me to the right person. I give the sales experience 4.5 stars, and post-sale follow-up 1 star. Since I'm going to be owning the car much longer than it took me to buy it, I landed on a review of 2 stars. Would I buy there again? Definitely not.

Cannot recall salesperson's name (I was handed off 3 times)

Patti L.
5/28/2015

"Repeat and happy customer "

A little over a year ago I bought my Kia Forte from Egal and it was a smooth transacton and I've been happy with my Kia Forte ever since. Yesterday, I purchased a truck from Les and Kevin at Jumbo, a division of Hollywood Kia, and once again, it was a smooth and easy purchase. Everyone was helpful from start to finish. It was nice that Egal even remembered who I was after selling me a car over a year ago. They really make you feel like family at Hollywood Kia. I would recommend anyone to visit their showroom. Thanks again to everyone at Hollywood Kia!! Patti L.

Les, Kevin, Alfredo, Egal