Hollywood Kia

Brian Wolf

January 22, 2017

"Unwarranted vehicle "

- Lincoln08

I purchased a vehicle from Hollywood Kia in "2013" along with a 60 month warranty... well approximately (3) weeks ago after taking my car in for a routine oil change my engine ceased up and the starter started to smoke from what I understood. The warranty co. was contacted to make a long story short they sent out an adjuster he reported back to the warranty company that the car was being operated basically without a sufficient amount of oil in the engine, mind you I'd been getting regular oil changes from this same dealership. The warranty company refused to pay now I'm out of a car. Well low and behold the General Manager took it upon himself to have my car fixed. I will forever be grateful for this dealership and the wonderful employees they went above and beyond.

January 18, 2017

"Service "

- Shaketa Patterson

Randy has been my service advisor since 2015, since day one his service has been outstanding, always keeping me informed about any issue and when needed if I had to leave my car for a period of time he always made sure I had a rental or another vehicle to use...

January 17, 2017

"Like a King "

- Glen L

From finding a car and getting a deal with Yair to going over details of the car with Chris and finally the finances with Nadia, I felt as if I was the only customer at Kia. The place was packed and they all made time for me, answering any questions I had, as well as making sure all the details were taken care of. Thank you everyone!

New 2015 Kia Rio, $18315