Hollywood Kia

Lillian Smith

Kermitt Graham, Sales Consultant, Hollywood Kia

Kermitt Graham

June 25, 2017

"Changed my Car Buying Experience"

- Lisa P.

They totally changed my car buying experience! Loved working with Kermitt - excellent customer service, and he listened to, and met all my needs. The business office was smooth, very fast, and sharp. The insurance broker Alec introduced me to a policy that will save me a lot of money. The entire staff, and environment is friendly, and family oriented - not only to the customers, but amongst themselves. Thank you Hollywood KIA!

Kermitt Graham
Antonio Raposo
Other Employees : Alec Morgade

June 17, 2017

"used car purchase at hollywood kia"

- cbonn26

I just purchased a used car at Hollywood Kia's sister dealership. We saw something we wanted online and headed over to the used lot. When we got there, we were greeted by Steven V and he connected us with our salesperson, Sebastian who took us on a test drive. Sebastian was great and very patient with us. He was very willing to negotiate and treated us well. The financing part was quick, easy and painless. i would refer other people looking of a car to look at hollywood kia.

Steven Vale
Other Employees : Sebastian

June 16, 2017

"Friendly"

- mage005

Honest to me Oscar Cruz. Even though it was my first time making such an important purchase, they made me feel at ease and calm.

Steven Arteta