Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SimonSays
9/01/2015

"You won't find a more reputable Dealership"

I know when I come in I will be treated fairly. Their techs are top shelf and will explain in detail what needs to be done to keep you and and your car safe. They have gotten me in for service on a moments notice when i was in immediate need. I can't say enough good things about these guys.

The Service Manager

SUB03077
9/01/2015

"repair of recall seatbelt issue"

I am not a regular customer of Honda barn as I have my Honda serviced in town my experience at the barn was exceptional from the moment I walked in the service writer was courteous and friendly the waiting area was very clean and comfortable with complimentary coffee my car was ready when the service writer told me it would be and when my car was ready the service writer provided me with a written status report on the condition of my car quite unexpected and he took the time to go over it with me and if that wasn't enough my car was vacuumed and washed exceptional service and all this on a Monday morning at opening your personnel are first class professionals thank you

smith honda review

"Recall Review "

Another airbag recall review.... I had never been here before, but had a very positive experience. Communication over the phone and in person related to length of time the service would take was professional and clear.

briang1230
8/31/2015

"Excellent Service"

I am extremely happy with the service that I receive at the Honda Barn. I normally don't use the dealer but I have with this car and they have not let me down yet. They even came in under the estimate!!!!!!

DJLINDBERG48
8/29/2015

"Airbag Recall"

My Pilot was taken in on schedule, finished on time and washed. Jeffery Arnault, Asst.. Service Manager was excellent to deal with. I also had business in the parts department. The personnel were incredibly attentive to my questions, knowledgeable & helpful. I would do business there again in a heartbeat.

MSkowron
8/27/2015

"Replace window rain visor"

Missing parts on visit, not able to complete service. Had to take time off to come down during the week to complete. The service personnel where good at handling the situation.

SUE.10

"airbag replacement"

the service at Honda Barn has always been excellent , prompt and courteous.I would recommend this dealership to anyone my experience was excellent.. the dealership is undergoing expansion and renovation and was a bit noisy.

BARB.RAUL3236
8/26/2015

"Excellent, courteous and friendly "

We have had nothing but positive experiences with Honda Barn service. They always find a way to fit us in if we have a problem and take care of any of our concerns and routine maintenance in a very pleasant, efficient and courteous manner. Couldn't find anything bad to say about them.

jackieespinola

"Hub Cap"

Over all service was very good however I had a good size black mark on one of my hub caps.Also a oil base all over the hub cap and a small chip . I was able to get the mark off the hub cap along with the oil. I called and i am bringing the car back today to show the service man the small chip. Thank You Tony Espinola

PHYLLISEWHITE
8/25/2015

"Pit-Stop"

I easily arranged an appointment that meshed well with two existing appointments. We were going to be traveling, so I wanted to make sure the tires were inflated properly even though they are new. The odometer - which is now in one of the computers is closing on 40,000 miles. Thanks for the FREE coffee! I had two cups with a change of oil and filter. I am slightly befuddled by the way the IMA works, but do enjoy 45.9 mpg OVERALL since our purchase, ... and really seeing 100mpg while either driving on the Interstate, or in moving traffic in the city! It rides well! Passenger's Unsolicited Testimonial! LOVE our car. Service was reasonable, and I got some assistance with the back seat latches, which I have had trouble releasing. I tested a Prius, but it rode like a tank.

SORRY, I've forgotten!