Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

cbaczewski47
2/06/2016

"No sweat!"

Low pressure sales approach We test drove a number of vehicles before deciding on a model Salesperson very patient, knowledgable Final sales documents completed quickly, painlessly

February 07, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we were able to help you find the right vehicle. Some people come into a dealership knowing exactly what will work for them. For others, it is very important to get a chance to drive a few vehicles in a relaxed way so they can compare. John gives customers the space they need to make their decision, while also being a great source of product information to help them decide. Thanks for choosing to purchase your new vehicle at Honda Barn. We hope you'll choose us for service as well!

judyP
2/05/2016

"Advised of a safety concern"

First time experience at Honda Barn service department. My CRV is 10 years old so I have had plenty of experience at other Honda dealers to compare my Honda Barn experience. I went in for an oil change and didn't realize I would also get the safety inspection. I was alerted to dangerous tire wear. Ethel quickly and efficiently arranged for the correct tire replacements for my car. She gave me options with all of the price and product information that I needed to make a decision. Ethel called me as soon as my vehicle was ready. I was impressed with her knowledge and efforts to make me comfortable and keep me informed. I am very satisfied with the attention, information, quality of work and concern for my safety from the friendly, helpful staff. Honda Barn in Stratham is my new place to go for service.

February 07, 2016

Thanks for the great review! It's great to hear that your experience with us made such a good impression that you plan to use us for all the service on your CRV. Not many people appreciate the importance of selecting the right tire. We're glad Ethel was able to give you the information you needed to make your decision. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We'll do our best to continue to earn your confidence.

CHRISTOPHERPOLLET
2/05/2016

"Nice work"

Straight to the point and washed my car afterwards. I appreciate the professional environment. Great stuff. Can't wait for you to get the space updated.

February 07, 2016

Thanks for the nice compliments. We're looking forward to getting all of the construction behind us. Working through the renovation has certainly presented logistical challenges. We appreciate that our customers have been patient with us. It'll all be worthwhile when the work is complete, and we're able to offer a greater level of comfort and convenience to our customers than ever before.

taylorfamily06
2/03/2016

"The work done was great. Done in a timely fashion too."

The staff was friendly and helpful. My car looks good as new. It was a nice touch to have the car washed before returning it. It was a little expensive though.

Don't know.

February 04, 2016

Thanks for the nice review! We're glad you were pleased with your experience in our service department and you would recommend our dealership. Those car washes come in especially handy in winter, when it's so hard to keep a car clean. If you have a concern regarding cost of any service, please bring it to the attention of your service advisor so that any charges can be reviewed. Our intention is to offer competitive prices on all services, while maintaining standards of quality that are unsurpassed in our area. It's important to us that our customers feel they are getting good value at Honda Barn.

driveguy, ED272
2/03/2016

"Honda Service"

Very good. I have been going there for over 20. I have always had excellent service and feel very comfortable going there. Our present car is the third honda we have purchased from them.

February 03, 2016

Thanks for your nice review. More importantly, thank you for over twenty years of loyalty! That's the best endorsement our sales and service departments can get. We promise to do our best to continue to earn the trust you've displayed in us in the months and years to come!

RDWAYCHOFF

"recall service."

If you are getting warranty or recall service. This is the place to go. But be careful and know your vehicle. For other repairs I would suggest that you get a second opinion and shop around.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for recommending our service department. We never discourage customers from knowing their vehicle or shopping around. If you have questions as to how pricing is being calculated on any repair or service, please discuss it with any of the service advisors. We want to offer good value for any work we perform. Work at Honda Barn is performed by Honda Certified Technicians, who receive factory training and use state of the art diagnostic equipment as well as Genuine Honda Parts. Though this isn't always the absolute cheapest way to do the job, we believe it offers the best value to our customers in the long run.

TDERBY85

"Service "

Jeff is excellent. Fast, efficient and friendly. I was in and out within an hour. Answered my questions promptly. Will be back for all of my service needs.

January 30, 2016

Thanks for the excellent review! You did a nice job of summing up what a good service visit is for most customers: Fast, Efficient and Friendly. When it comes right down to it, that's what we're aiming for. We're happy to see we succeeded. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn.

Karen R

"Very Helpful"

I had a positive experience with 15,000 mile service. Everything was explained clearly. I also had an issue with power adapter and they were able to get it in working order again. My car had been washed when I picked it up. A pleasant surprise!

January 29, 2016

Thanks for your positive review! We try to make regularly scheduled maintenance efficient and seamless. Keeping up on these services is the best way to ensure you will get great value from your Honda in the long run. We're glad you choose Honda Barn to keep your Honda running smooth. Thank you.

BOOCHERS55
1/28/2016

"Above and beyond"

At 180,000 miles this was the first time I needed to go to Honda for service. I needed a light clip repaired and found there was a safety recall that needed to be done. Without hesitation I was provided a loaner car for the day. At the end of the day there were two recalls taken care of, my light clip fixed. I asked to have my rear washer checked and to my surprise it was fixed. My car was returned to me cleaned and ALL was done for less than I had estimated. LOVE my Honda and the service at the Honda Barn. The employees were beyond pleasant and accommodating and I can't thank each of them enough!!!

January 29, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we were able to get all the work you needed done efficiently and conveniently. We'd like to make your visits somewhat more frequent than once every 180,000 miles, so we're glad we were able to make such a positive impression. We were probably able to because we share your love of Hondas! Thanks for choosing Honda Barn.

summers.richard
1/28/2016

"Great Service"

Always have a great experience when I bring my car to the Honda Barn. Would highly recommend them for there attentiveness and for the efficient technicians!

January 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review of our service department. We're lucky to have a team that works hard every day to do the job right, and grateful to have customer's like you who will take the time to compliment them. Thanks for your loyalty and for choosing Honda Barn!

Reviews of Jeffrey Arnault