Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

dolphin54

"Jeff was great"

The service was good, they forgot to reset my oil change light. They got my car in right away and I was out in about an hour and a half.

June 28, 2016

Thanks for writing a positive review of your recent visit to our service department. We're glad you were pleased with the efficiency of our efforts, but we're sorry to hear we forgot to reset your "oil life" light. Please stop by during service hours and we can quickly take care of that for you. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business!

kjbeau

"Wow, that was easy!"

Car buying shouldn't be a "thing" as my wife calls it and Honda Barn certainly made it easy! Best car buying experience that I have ever had. Dave April and Shiela Hass along with Mike were pleasant, knowledgeable and so easy to work with. You should buy your next car here!

June 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review! Car buying can be a good "thing" if we work to make it as easy and comfortable as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize the efforts of Dave, Sheila and Mike. They do a demanding job well. We thank you for choosing Honda Barn and wish you the best with your new Honda!

libbie.bridge

"great buying experience"

i had a wonderful buying experience at honda barn. makenzi was very knowledgable and i appreciated her sales approach. she was interested in my needs and provided vehicle information based on them. i never felt pressured and i came away with the best car for my needs.

June 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your car purchasing experience with Makenzi and our sales team. We do our best to create a comfortable environment for our customers, and we appreciate when they acknowledge our efforts. Makenzi and Sheila both do a great job. We are fortunate to have them, and fortunate to have wonderful customers like you. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We wish you many happy miles in your new Honda!

JCOSKERY
6/24/2016

"good service"

I came to the Honda Barn service center with a kluking noise in the front suspension. It was diagnosed as a worn right sway bar. The service manager recommended replacing both left and right and a front end alignment. The parts were not in their parts department. The service manager offered a loaner car while the parts were being acquired. The parts arrived and the service was completed. The service manager was very friendly and helpful.

June 26, 2016

Thanks for the great review of your visit to our service department! Sometimes, when parts need to be ordered, it makes sense for our customers to leave their vehicle once and pick it up when finished, rather than making another appointment when parts have arrived. When that's the case, we do our best to offer a loaner. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business. With your sway bars replaced, and a fresh alignment, your Honda ought to be in good shape for some summer getaways.

Donnacross
6/24/2016

"Excellent Service, Awesome Car!"

Thank you, Michael! I love my 2016 Honda Accord! Hopefully, we'll come back soon to get my husband one, as well!

June 26, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're sure you'll love your new Accord so much that your husband will not be able to resist getting one as well. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Michael and the rest of the Honda Barn sales team, wish you good luck with your new vehicle, and a great summer!

tharveynh
6/23/2016

"Feedback"

They took my car in on time and completed work I asked. My Tire Pressure warning light had been on and I forgot to mention it to the service team. Unfortunately, no one in service noticed the warning light during the State Inspection so now I have to bring it back in!

June 24, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review of your recent visit to our service department. We're glad we completed the work you asked us to do, in a timely manner. We apologize that nobody noticed the tire pressure warning light. Those shouldn't be missed or ignored. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business!

BRIANNAMGEORGE
6/20/2016

"Airbag change"

I went in for an airbag change and they did a full inspection found a few things wrong with my car I didn't even know. I even got to have my car changed an hour before my original appointment. Plus I got a free car wash! It was an overall great experience.

June 21, 2016

Thanks for the great review of your recent experience in our service department. Though nobody is pleased that the airbag recall ever had to happen, we've been able to identify and address many small issues for our customers, before they become bigger issues, by getting a chance to inspect their vehicles for them. Many issues addressed have been covered under warranty. It's a good idea for any Honda owner to have a Honda authorized service center inspect their vehicle regularly. We can file that under "silver linings". We appreciate that you took the time compliment our service team, and we thank you for choosing Honda Barn!

greatdane5
6/20/2016

"Positive Experience"

Mike is a great salesman! We were fortunate to work with not only Mike, but also Bob, the ssles manager. Our overall experience at Honda Barn was very positive. We especially liked the fact that there was not a high pressure sales approach, We also were very pleased with the trade-in amount we received for our vehicle as well as the amount we paid for our new Honda.

June 21, 2016

Thanks for writing such a great review of your experience in our sales department. It would be hard to find two nicer people to help you buy a Honda, than Mike and Bob. We do our best to maintain the lowest pricing in the area, and we explore every avenue to make sure we are putting the best value we can on a trade. Thanks for letting us know our efforts were appreciated. We wish you the best with your new Honda, and hope you have a wonderful summer.!

lsanborn9
6/17/2016

"Excellent experience buying a new car"

After owning our previous car for ten years, I dreaded the thoughts of having to deal with pushy sales people. That was not the case at all, Mike was great to help us in any way he could. He explained all the bells, and whistles that our new Honda CRV touring had to offer. I have already recommended Mike, and the Honda Barn to several people. I would never dare to do this if I was not totally satisfyed

June 18, 2016

Thanks so much for your wonderful endorsement of Mike, Sheila, and the Honda Barn Sales Department! We depend on repeat and referred customers for our continued success as a family run, local business. We appreciate that you are spreading the word for us. We're sure you'll love the Touring CRV. It's a comfortable and versatile vehicle, and it's jam packed with useful features. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Have a great summer!

cekd4
6/15/2016

"Professional, helpful, friendly, prompt"

Service: Nav recall and recommended maintenance plus inspection. The open bay at the service center "greeted us." Employees in the service department were great - explained what was needed, cost, and approximate time for pick-up. All went as planned.

June 16, 2016

Thanks for writing this great review! Our new "drive-in" service area is a nice addition, and adds to the convenience and comfort we are able to provide our customers. It will be particularly useful on cold and stormy winter days. We're glad we were able to address everything your Honda needed in one stop. It sounds like you're all set for some fun summer driving. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business.

Reviews of Michael Cicchetto