Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

GerryQ
7/28/2015

"Exceptional service as usual. Thanks to Mark and Jeff the se"

Great service. Everyone is always friendly and willing to help. I have really appreciated Jeff's ability to help under any circumstance. He and Mark are real assets to the Honda Barn. The service staff is great and the office staff is friendly and helpful. Twenty five years and we are still members of the Honda Barn family. I want it to continue for many years to come!

FMMM
7/27/2015

"Amazing Help and Service after accident!"

I ran over a road defect on 495 and lost 2 tires and 2 rims on my 2013 Civic. We called Jeff in Service and had the car towed to this dealership. Jeff was fantastic-kept in touch with me all the way, worked with my insurer and made a very bad experience so much easier by the way the service dept handled my situation. In addition, they went over the car throughly to ensure there was no other damage. We have bought all out cars at this dealership over the years-why? The Service Dept! They are exceptional! And they really care! Fred G. Myers Kennebunkport, Maine

Mark was helpful answering our questions as well!

AMY.SELWYN
7/27/2015

"Really friendly and customer-focused"

I recently had my 2002 Honda Accord serviced at Honda Barn for an air-bag recall. I was really impressed by the customer service I received, even though I had bought the Honda in Connecticut and had no previous relationship with Honda Barn. Great service, very friendly, very thorough. High fives to Jeff Arnault, in particular. Highly recommended!

jancgraham
7/26/2015

"Annual Inspection"

The staff at Honda Barn Dealership are always professional and helpful and I believe give excellent service. If there is more to be done that anticipated, Honda will get right to it and not expect me to make a second visit.

usedcarlikenew
7/26/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

We just bought a used 2013 Honda Pilot at the Honda Barn. The experience was painless and actually quite positive. All the features of the Pilot were explained and demonstrated to us in detail. Bill gave us a good understanding of new features we never had before, such as the backup camera, Bluetooth connection, and sunroof operation. All the staff was pleasant and went out of their way to assist us, from the sales staff to the credit department. The car was thoroughly gone over from top to bottom and delivered to us in a pristine condition. We would recommend the Honda Barn to anyone and would repurchase from them in the future.

Bob in the credit department.

tcatalano2

"Five Star Treatment "

I am so happy to be a proud owner of a new Honda CRV Ex. Once again, the Honda Barn Dealership's professional Staff has made a lasting impression. They are truly knowledgeable in their product. This is my 4th Honda and it won't be my last. Thank you Honda Barn.

Roger Groux

B. LACHANCE

"Consistently good service"

Once again, I experience consistently good service for my regular oil change and tire rotation. Brendan was excellent - courteous and personable. Of course, all of the service department personnel have been great. It's the reason I keep coming back! Thank you!

Jean Amuzzini
7/24/2015

"Everyone is so nice and courteous."

I scheduled an oil change for 7/21--met Ethel at the service desk. Ethel is very professional and pleasant. Jeff is always friendly--a sweetheart! The young lady at the checkout is "super." I met with Dave in Sales who was very helpful and gave me good advice.

I don't remember the young lady at the checkout desk--very nice.

jvsnnm
7/23/2015

"Check Engine Light - Transmission / Oil Change, Tire Rotate "

I was able to get an appointment quickly. The staff (as has always been the case) was courteous and helpful. The cause of "Check Engine" light was ascertained and corrected. Shuttle/Courtesy Van is a great service feature.

KATHY.CUSHING
7/23/2015

"nice experience"

Made is easy to drop off car for recall. would go back. courtesy shuttle was appreciated as it is difficult to get a ride to work even though I am close to the Honda Barn. I previously owned a Honda and used the Honda Barn for service and was very happy.

Reviews of Jeffrey Arnault