Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ROBINF18
5/05/2016

"Fine service"

Like that a full point inspection is done. Of course this is to sell more but could help to find problems down the road. Left car for day so can't comment on how timely an appt can be.

PAMMA47
5/05/2016

"Always accomadating."

They are very helpful and always help me make decisions that are best for me and the life of my Honda. They take great care in the service work and on time delivery.

JadeG
5/03/2016

"Car Leasing Made Easy"

My family and I have been long time Honda drivers, and when it's time for a new car, we always go to Stratham Honda Barn. I put my trust in their terrific sales team, because I know they work hard to find the right car and the right deal for me. Dave April has helped me with my last two CR-V leases, and I could not be happier. He has made the process of leasing so easy, and he has done a great job of meeting my price point. I will be a loyal customer for many years to come!

May 04, 2016

Thanks for the great review, Jade! Your family, and all the other loyal Honda Barn families like yours, are absolutely the key to our dealership's success. Dave, and the rest of the sales team, take great pride in helping our customers find the right vehicle, at the right price. Thank you for choosing Honda Barn, again and again. We wish you the best, and hope your new CRV accompanies you on a lot of fun adventures!

CBS
5/03/2016

"John Singleton at Honda Barn was a great salesman!!!"

My experience buying a used Honda from the Honda Barn was excellent. John Singleton was great to work with and was able to find the right vehicle for me in my price range quickly and without pressure. I highly recommend buying from him and the Honda Barn!

May 04, 2016

Thanks for your great review! We take great pride in the quality of Pre-Owned vehicles we offer. We are lucky to have sales consultants, like John, who do such a great job of representing these vehicles. We're glad we were able to find the right vehicle for you, in your price range. We wish you many happy miles. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn!

Adancer
5/02/2016

"Headache-free Car Leasing"

Very smooth and easy trade in and lease transaction. Friendly and knowledgable staff was a pleasure to do business with and no hassle paperwork got me in my new car quickly. Would recommend .

May 03, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience in our Sales Department! There's a lot of coordination involved in helping a customer select a vehicle, agreeing upon a trade value and lease payment, getting necessary approvals, drawing up contracts and getting a vehicle on the road. We're glad we were able to make this easy, smooth, and headache-free. We're confident you'll enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn!

emcswi
4/30/2016

"Quick, easy and hassle free to lease!"

I leased my 2nd CR-V from Honda Barn. Usually car salesmen give me a headache, but Eddie was great. No pressure. Will go see him when my lease is up in 3 years!

May 01, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We are extremely grateful for loyal customers like you. Eddie is a very good man, who is also a very good sales representative. He has represented our dealership well, for fifteen years. Sheila is a more recent addition to the team, but she fits in well with our commitment to integrity, and a relaxed sales atmosphere. We hope you enjoy your new CRV. We look forward to your visit for your first free oil change!

MRS_E
4/30/2016

"Great Job Handling Recall"

The service department employees were professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. They were prompt and efficient in making sure we were provided with a rental car while we were waiting for the parts for our car to arrive, all at no cost to us. We were very pleased with the service we received!

May 01, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We realize Honda recalls are not something our customers planned on, so we are committed to making the handling of these recalls as stress free, and convenient, as possible. We're happy to hear that we were able to turn the recall into a positive experience for you. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We wish you many miles of happy motoring in your Honda.

srenitylarias

"Was great"

The service representative was very friendly and helpful. Price was very fair I would recommend your dealership to all my friends for vehicle service work

April 30, 2016

Thanks for your great review, and thanks even more for your intention to recommend us to your friends! We depend on repeat and referral customers to keep our dealership thriving. We're glad you were happy with the way you were treated on your visit, and found our pricing fair. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business, and wish you many happy miles in your Honda!

npoussard
4/28/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

My sales person Bill was informative, helpful and very accommodating. Sheila found me a better rate than my own Credit Union and was very helpful.

April 29, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we found the right vehicle for you, and that Bill made the purchasing experience a good one. It often surprises customers that Sheila, and the rest of our business office staff, can find rates that are better than those offered at their own credit unions. We act as agents for many lending institutions, including some of the most respected credit unions in the Seacoast area, Honda Finance, and several banks. By shopping around for the best deal available at these institutions, we are often able to offer our customers better rates than they thought possible. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business, and wish you many happy miles!

annecoombs
4/27/2016

"Always a pleasure "

I have been doing business with Honda Barn of Stratham for 20 years or more and have always been very happy with the service department as well as sales. Jeff in the service department is so personable, great guy and has always been there. He has always explained issues to me so that I understand them. Ethel is newer but she has taken good care of me as well. I am leasing my 9th Honda and David April has taken care of my last and current lease. He has taken good care of me as well. Reason for my visit was service as well as to see David.

April 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review, Anne! With nine Hondas, and counting, you have certainly have had plenty of opportunities to see us do our jobs well, or poorly. We are very proud that your impression of our dealership and employees is such a positive one. We can't thank you enough, for your continued loyalty. The entire Honda Barn team wishes you many happy miles!

Reviews of Sheila Haas