Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

bayberry12
8/24/2016

"I had a positive experience with everyone I encountered"

Kimberly was the first person I worked with via text messaging. This was actually over a period of weeks. She answered questions, "pinged" at the right times and didn't pressure me to come in. Once there, I was happy to work with Eddie. The deal was very close to my expectations based on my on-line research. Again, very happy. Lastly, Sheila in the finance/closing role was first-rate as well.

Kimberly

August 25, 2016

Congratulations on your new Honda, and Thank You for the great review! We're proud of the teamwork our staff employs in order to meet our customer's needs, and of the consistently professional, courteous, and warm demeanor they maintain. It's very thoughtful of you to take the time to acknowledge a job well done. We hope you enjoy your new Honda for many happy miles, and we look forward to seeing you for your free first oil change!

ageorge88
8/23/2016

"Precise, complete and finished on time."

Appreciate the free oil change and car wash especially the clean windshield inside and out which I requested. On another note...just took my husbands Silverado for routine service at the dealership and there was no charge for oil change, tire rotation and inspection sticker. Competition.

August 24, 2016

Thanks for the nice review! It's great to hear our efforts were appreciated. We promise to always do our best for you. We have a great staff, working on a great product, for a lot of wonderful customers. That puts us in good position to compete. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you.

Jessica Rios
8/23/2016

"Excellent experience with Bill Bradley."

I had the best experience with Bill Bradley. He was very professional and courteous. It was a fast, no hassle process and I will return for another car.

August 24, 2016

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Jessica! It's great when a customer takes the time to compliment our hard working staff. We hope you enjoy your new Honda and that you'll recommend Bill and Honda Barn to your friends and family. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or drop in.

louiep4
8/22/2016

"Hesitation in acceleration"

I wcas concerned about the hesitation when I accelerate. The service person told me they were going to do an update to my transmission and that wpeould probably take care of the problem and it did. Also got an oil change. Time it took to do these things was great.

August 23, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your visit to our Service Department! Engines and transmissions today are controlled electronically. Often the remedy to a problem is a simple software update. That's a good reason to service your Honda at an authorized Honda dealer. When a Honda comes in for service, we check to see what updates apply to that vehicle free of charge. This ensures our customer's vehicle is running as well as Honda intended it to run. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve.

SANDY.GOODWIN526
8/20/2016

"Excellent and courteous service."

I would recommend Honda Barn Service to friends and family. A great experience. The length of service was done in less time than I was quoted.

August 22, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your visit to our Service Department. We look forward to serving you again in the future and hope to meet some of your friends and family as well. As a family owned and locally run business, we depend on repeat and referral business to guarantee our future success. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn!

BOBGERRY261

"The e try mile"

Needed car a.s.a.p and they bent over backwards and delivered car the day after deal was made. Tim Raymond and Makenzi Wendel were sales consultants and teamed up,to make experience a good one. Kim DeWitt took on online inquiry and got me into the Dealership. So as you can see there is no I in team. Great Job

August 20, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review! When things need to move quickly, the experience and dedication of our Sales Department staff really shines through. We're glad we were able to get you rolling in your new vehicle quickly. We hope we can continue to serve you in caring for your new Honda. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Enjoy your new vehicle!

louise3

"Efficient, friendly"

We brought the car in to have the airbag replaced because of the recall on the Honda fit. It took forever for the parts to come in for this potentially dangerous recall, probably six or seven months , which I consider unacceptable from the corporate Honda, but the dealership could not have been more accommodating with regard to a loaner car once I requested one. Getting it returned I get everything was pleasant and very easy.

August 20, 2016

Thanks for the great review. The airbag recalls have been a challenge. At Honda Barn we've done everything we can to make sure the replacement process is convenient and pleasant for our customers. We are grateful to have you acknowledge our efforts. We look forward to helping you care for your Fit in the future. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you!

oakesstacey
8/19/2016

"Ethel in stratham so nice and proffessional❤️😄"

I would def recommend Homs barn in stratham nh! Ethel explained and answered all my questions and concerns.... Honda barn even washed my car!!???? Thank-you so much!

August 20, 2016

Thanks for the great review of your recent experience with Ethel, and our Service Department. We always make sure we explain what is being done with our customer's vehicles, and why. In addition to the complimentary car wash we also perform a multi-point inspection, so that our customers can know what to expect going forward. We're glad you appreciated our efforts. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business!

The Augers
8/18/2016

"Third time that we have bought a car at Honda Barn"

Each time the staff has been friendly, well-informed, and accommodating. We got a great car at a great price. We will continue to recommend Honda Barn.

August 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience with our Sales Department! Loyal customers like you, who have returned to Honda Barn repeatedly to buy and service their Hondas, are the reason we continue to thrive as a family owned, local dealership. Thanks for your loyalty. We'll do our best to continue to earn it. Please stop in and say hello at your free first oil change!

ELIZABETH.E.BROWN
8/18/2016

"Oil change "

Great experience. Able to get a loaner for the day, which was very helpful. And she noted that I needed an inspection sticker. Saved me a visit. Thanks, Honda and Ethel!

August 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write your great review! We're glad we were able to make your visit convenient and productive. We do our best to inspect every vehicle that comes in for service, and alert our customers to concerns they may elect to address. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Michael Cicchetto