Honda Barn

Michael Cicchetto

March 23, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- KULESZA.JEFF Verified Customer

Great Experience!! Started with Christina through the internet, then Bob and Dave, and finished with Dave and Sean. I have bought many new cars and have used Honda Barn in the past. Honda Barn is farther from my NH home than many other dealers, and it is worth the trip. It is hard for the local dealers in Manchester area to compete with the great experience and pricing offered by Honda Barn. I highly recommend!

March 23, 2017

"Continued excellence"

- murphy.m1688 Verified Customer

Been going to the honda barn for over 10 years. Always excellent customer service, friendly staff, and short wait times. Will continue to come here for my new cars and service

March 22, 2017

"Professional, knowledgeable and relaxed"

- MCAMBRIDGEJR Verified Customer

I started months ahead of purchase day to narrow down my selection. My sales guy Mike was only looking to help me, not sell me. He stayed in touch without being a bother, and really knew his products. The sales experience was actually pleasant, no pressure, willing to address my opinion of the market sales, and we agreed on a price with just one negotiation. Fair? Actually,more than fair. I left feeling that weren't trying to get every dollar out of me, rather they wanted a long term relationship and had my best interests at heart.

2016 Honda CR-V