Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Hondaguy
5/28/2016

"As good as it gets!"

Our purchase of a 2016 Civic EXL with Navi was as quick and simplified as it gets. Sales Associate, Michael Cicchetto, provided the information we needed and short-circuited the customary price haggling in a professional manner. This was the way auto buying should be. Couldn't be happier with the experience.

May 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent experience with Michael, Sheila, and the rest of our Sales Department team. Buying a new vehicle should be a positive experience, and we're glad we were able to help make this purchase enjoyable for you. We're sure you'll love your new car. The 2016 Civic EXL with Navigation is a beautiful vehicle with the comfort, convenience, and technological advances of most luxury vehicles that cost twice as much. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn, and have a great summer!

cabob1
5/27/2016

"A positive first experience at this service center."

Mark Soucy was very helpful in walking me through my first trip to this service center. I was pleased that my 5,000 mile check included a free state inspection sticker and oil change! I chose to have my tires rotated and balanced and was happy that a car wash was included in the service. The waiting area was very comfortable.

May 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review of your first visit to our Service Department. We're glad we made a good first impression. As the saying goes, you only get one chance at that. Now we'll do our best to reinforce that impression each time you return. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn! We appreciate your business.

pfrid

"Service appointment "

Jeff was very helpful during my service appointment. He made me aware that my next visit would be the 60,000 mile check up and what I should expect. He gave me a pamphlet that detailed the upcoming check up. He was very personable and engaged.

May 28, 2016

Thanks for writing a nice review of your experience in our Service Department. The 60,000 mile service is a comprehensive service and we feel it's helpful to let our customers know it's coming up. When there is time to plan for a service, it's less likely to be put off or neglected. When all services are done on schedule, vehicle life is extended substantially. We're happy to hear you appreciated the reminder. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We hope you have a great summer!

Jeff J
5/27/2016

"A great car leasing experience!"

Bill was great to work with and very responsive. He got back to me quickly with all the information I needed and answered all my questions. He even worked to get me a good deal when I had an offer from a competing dealer. He was friendly and I felt I could trust him. He even went so far as to drive me to the dealership to pick up my car. He spent time going over all the features and set up some of the electronics for me. Sheila was a pleasure to work with in the finance office. She was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this dealership and especially Bill for sales. Thank you for a good experience and taking some of the stress out of leasing a car!

May 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review, Jeff! It's especially nice of you to single out the work of your sales representative, Bill Bradley, and our Business Manager, Sheila Haas. Our sales staff works hard to earn the trust and respect of our customers, and it's gratifying when our customers express their appreciation for a job well done. We hope you enjoy your lease, and that we can be your "go to" Honda dealer for many years to come.

TWMILLER1969

"My Tire Change"

Jeff is an excellent service assistant and a credit to your business. He gives good advice to the car owner and is pleasant, courteous, thoughtful, and professional. I would ordinarily "settle" for my car service, including new tires, to be done at a generic or discount service provider like a local garage or a WalMart. I can honestly say I have returned to Honda Barn for my service needs because of Jeff's initiative, the confidence he inspires, and the greater piece of mind it gives me. And the mechanics doing the work always perform a thorough diagnostic and top rate service, just as Jeff promises. It costs a little more but is well worth it.

May 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review! We try to add value for our customers with honest recommendations and clear advice. This, and skilled diagnostic work, can save our customers a considerable amount of money. We understand the lure of the "too good to be true" offers that many discount service providers advertise. Often times, by the time the work is done, those prices turn out to be, in fact, too good to be true. We work hard to keep our prices competitive in an honest and plain manner. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We hope to help you care for your Honda for many years to come.

filifamily

"Great Service"

Jeff Arnault was at the desk, very professional and explained all charges prior to the work being done so no surprises there! He apologized right up front saying the mechanic that I always request was very busy so it might be a little longer. I appreciated knowing up front since I was waiting for my vehicle. They have a nice waiting area with tv and coffee. The mechanic Shawn Kuehn is the reason I go to this Honda Barn. He is the absolute best. I have a honda dealership right in Salem where I live but go the distance for what I consider top notch service.

May 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review! It's hard to argue with your assessment of Shawn's ability. He is an fine technician, and an impressive young man. We're proud of the work all our technicians do. The whole service team works hard to keep every customer's Honda running great. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn! We appreciate you going out of your way to come visit us for service.

DALLASCARREIRA96
5/26/2016

"Really nice people and was low cost"

I was kinda putting off getting my directionals fixed because i thought it would cost alot but the found the problem it took about 3 hours but for how long it took it didnt cost nearly what i imagined so i was pretty happy and they where really nice to me

May 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We're glad you didn't put off fixing your directional signals any longer. We always urge our customers to address anything related to the safe operation of their vehicles as quickly as possible. We do our best to complete any work at a reasonable price. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn! We're here to help you keep your Honda running smoothly and safely.

TERESATROY
5/26/2016

"Needed inspection sticker. "

As always, I had a great experience at Honda Barn. Jeff takes good care of his customers. I got a new inspection sticker... for free since it happened to be during the month of May... AND a complimentary car wash! Who could ask for more????

May 27, 2016

Thanks for the nice review! We're glad we were able to give you a pleasant surprise with the free inspection sticker. We try to think of ways to add value for our customers on a regular basis. The complimentary car wash has become a staple of ours, in this regard. Jeff, and the rest of the service team are about as nice a group of people as you're likely to meet anywhere, so it comes naturally to them to take care of our customers like family. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We hope you have a great summer!

jimhennessey56
5/25/2016

"Window channel replacement"

I could not have asked for better service. The necessary part was ordered and delivered to Honda Barn But we had company from California staying with us and needed the car. HB held the part until we were ready to schedule the work, set an appointment at our convenience, and did the work quickly in the morning so that I could have the car for most of the day. I was offered a ride in the Honda Barn shuttle to pick up the car. It arrived as scheduled and the young man driving was very pleasant.

Shuttle driver,name unknown

May 26, 2016

Thanks for your positive review! Visits from family and friends should always be a higher priority than the replacement of a window channel, and we're happy to work with our customers to fit their automotive needs into their schedules. Our shuttle is one of the best tools we have to enhance convenience, and we are lucky to have such a personable young man as Mike to drive it for us. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We hope you have a great summer!

dwinslow91
5/25/2016

"service department appointment"

I would give the Honda Barn's service department an excellent rating. I ordered accessories for my new Honda Pilot. When they came in , I was notified, made an appointment and they did the work. Brendan Daly was very professional and knowledgeable. Glad to be a Honda Barn customer.

May 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review of your experience with our Service Department! The transaction you describe is a simple one, yet many steps had to be handled efficiently and correctly in order to keep it simple. We're glad we were able to do a good job for you, and hope we are able to continue serving your Honda needs for many years to come. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn!

Reviews of Sheila Haas