Honda Barn

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Good

Honda Barn
Honda Barn Info

"Just love the staff at the Honda Barn of Stratham "

This is the third Honda CRV that we have purchased from our Salesman, Bill Bradley. He is such a pleasure to deal with. The entire staff there is absolutely wonderful. They stand behind their vehicles even after you drive the car out of the lot and they are always willing to accommodate you. There are never any hassles or pressures to buy a vehicle there. We feel that "Honda Barn" is like family. We want to thank Bill, Bob, Linda, Chris and the entire service department for the wonderful treatment we received this past Saturday when we purchased our new CRV exl. Sincerely, Gary & Diane Doiron

William (Bill) Bradley

"Don't go, many better options"

We went there to get some guidance regarding some concerns we were having with the paint on our Odyssey and right off the bat they were not helpful with anything nor did they show any concern with the chipping paint. We went to an auto body paint shop and got an estimate of 1800$ which Honda is refusing to pay although this is their paint and paint job. They are not offering any help or concern regarding the problem. They act as though we are lucky to be there rather than them striving to serve us.

Service Department

"Purchased a new Honda Odyssey Touring 2014"

I dread going to look for new vehicles, the hassles, the pressure, the phone calls! Well NOT at Honda Barn in Stratham, it was a pleasure doing business with them. Never got the harassing phone calls and was never pressured into buying. It was actually enjoyable doing business with all the friendly and very pleasant people that work there. From Chris Albano my salesman to Chris in the finance department, I give them a score of 100 plus!! Never thought it was possible to get this kind of service at a car dealership, it was an enjoyable experience. If you are looking for a vehicle go check out Honda Barn in Stratham, you will be glad you stopped in. So very pleased with the service and my vehicle.

Chris Albano

"We needed a lower vehicle to accommodate my disabled son...."

We needed a lower vehicle to accommodate my disabled son. I was not in a hurry to give up my old truck and was car shopping reluctantly. Margo was very friendly and understanding of our situation. There was no pressure sales by Margo or any of the other people at Honda Barn. The price was competitive and the staff worked with us to get us where we needed to be with our payment. We had a great experience and will come back here for our next car.

Margo and Chris

"Popped in Sunday to test drive a CRV EX-L to determine if..."

Popped in Sunday to test drive a CRV EX-L to determine if the the vehicle was a "fit". Tim,the sales guy with 14 years of experience did the test drive..... Turned out wife loved SUV!! Decided to try and work numbers with Tim. We have a trade.... So.... let's sit down, sort out trade value and see if we can work out a deal. Tim informed my wife that Honda Barn was not in the business of providing an appraisal service!! Not really sure why we went AM/FM but the conversation went south from there... Tim was simply insulting! Completly different experience at Dover Honda!! Who by the way follow up with a how did it go call...... We will buy a CRV EX-L w/navi from Honda! But will never set foot in the Honda Barn in Stratham again!!

Tim - Sales guy with 14 Years of experience

"I stopped by Honda Barn to see what they could offer on a..."

I stopped by Honda Barn to see what they could offer on a 2013 Honda Fit Sport. At this point in my search I was a day or so away from making a decision and wanted to see where I would get the best deal. This was my first car purchase and I wanted to feel comfortable with whatever I chose. I sat down with Michael Clancy to talk about my situation and we went for a test drive. Throughout the duration of our time together Mike repeatedly mentioned my seriousness in purchasing a new car, specifically the Honda Fit, as I mentioned to him I was still considering a Prius C. I believe it was clear I was an informed buyer but his best initial offer was the sticker price. He seemed agitated that I wasn't pleased and the remainder of the exchange was uncomfortable. He made comments about my decision to search out a best offer and wasting my time driving around to other dealerships. His poor attitude and obvious judgement of my decision making process is the reason that I did not end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership even though they DID offer the best price. I'm really disgusted with the way he handled my business.

Michael Clancy

"I was in the market for a new vehicle. We had decided on..."

I was in the market for a new vehicle. We had decided on either the Honda CRV or the Toyota Rav 4. We test drove the CRV the day before and decided to go to the Honda Barn first and see if we could make a deal. I explained to Edwin that we were trading in a trailblazer and were buying a car that day,I told him we were looking for the best deal he could put together before we went to the Toyota dealership, he assured me he would not waste my time. The offer for the trade was a low ball offer and was very offensive. When I told him that it was an offensive offer he said he might be able increase it 2.5 times. At that point it was clear that Edwin was wasting my time. We went to the Toyota dealership that was 8 miles away and got a Rav4 . They offered the correct amount the trade was worth the first time. If you do go to Honda Barn be prepared for a high stress, drawn out neogotiation.

Edwin

"I would highly recommend the Honda Barn of Stratham when..."

I would highly recommend the Honda Barn of Stratham when purchasing a vehicle. They were very friendly as well as a lay'd back dealership. I didn't feel like I was being pushed into buying a vehicle through them. They are very informative and I would do business with them again in the future.:)

Dave April

"Thanks a ton for outstanding service and saving our..."

Thanks a ton for outstanding service and saving our Thanksgiving Day weekend. My wife and I had the misfortune of getting a flat tire at 3 P.M. on the Wed. before Thanksgiving. My wife called Honda Barn asking for a new tire knowing we had no idea when we would get there or if they had a tire. Pat was awesome! She was polite efficient and got us a tire from another store, had a technician ready, and when we arrived after 5 P.M. we were well taken care of. Approximately, a half hour later we were back on the road. Thanks for being so friendly and efficient. Jim and Robin

pat

"Called during the day, but was told everyone was at a..."

Called during the day, but was told everyone was at a meeting and that no one could speak with me. Really? Everyone?? The person on the phone couldn't answer the simplest of questions (i.e., how late are you open?). Following the hours posted on their website, I rushed from Concord, and brought in two seized brake calipers off of my 2001 Honda S2000 sportcar, requesting that they rebuild them or replace them. I walked into Parts & Service through the unlocked door. There was no one there. I called out and a woman sitting in her chair in the back answered. I asked her if she could come to the counter and she ignored me. I asked if I needed to come to where she was sitting--she didn't even know the answer to that question...or didn't care. She looked at me with the parts in my hand like I was a beggar and told me that I would have to "put them back on my car, and then drive it in for service." When I asked if the manager was there, she said no. She had absolute disdain for me (and I was wearing a suit). I walked out, realized how ludicrous this was, and came back. When I spoke with her again, she said the manager had told her that they "didn't do that." She had lied to me about the manager not being there. They are lazy, apparently take off early, and seem to want to make as much profit as possible. I called Honda Corporate. I've owned Honda's all my life, and this was the worst experience I've ever had. Nothing has come remotely close to how sleazy these people were. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, unless you enjoy being treated like garbage and having your bank account drained.

parts and service woman (never told me her name)