Honda Barn

Bill Bradley

Eric Swindell, Sales Manager, Honda Barn

Eric Swindell

June 26, 2017

"Car Buying made Efficient and Easy "

- MeaganSSmith

Eileen was kind, knowledgeable and very down to earth. She made the purchasing process painless and very efficient. She understood what I was looking for and did not rush me when I felt nervous or cautious about making such a large investment in my future. Eric of the finance department was also super knowledgeable and helpful explaining the process and finding the very best deal possible. I am forever grateful for this team! Thank you!!

Eileen Barry
Eric Swindell

"Unhappy with vehicle"

- jmjacob1 Verified Customer

No issues with the service center, but I not happy that I had to replace the brake rotors and pads for almost $400 on my Honda CRV that is only 2 1/2 years old with only 15,680 miles. I broke my arm and had to have surgery, so I did not drive the vehicle for a few weeks but I did start it up and move it forward and backward several times. I have left vehicles parked longer than this during vacations, working, and never had any problems or had to replace anything when I returned. This is my first Honda and I am very disappointed that this happened. And of course your Master Tech Vehicle Protection Program - Ultra that I bought for megabucks that is good for 7 years or 50,000 miles excludes brake rotors, drums, rust, corrosion!

"20th Anniversary"

- OceanPilot

Our 13 year old Honda Odyssey, while still in working order thanks to this dealership, has needed an upgrade for some time. My wife couldn't decide on which model Honda should be her next car or when to get it. The day before our 20th anniversary I decided I would take a risk and pick out a new Pilot for her after seeing a really nice one online that morning. Bill took me out for a test drive and I was out the door with a new car in less than 4 hours. Bill was an expert with the car details and Sean took care of the finance like a pro. Bill went above and beyond and helped me make the car a surprise anniversary gift. He personally delivered the car to our house the next day, timing the delivery perfectly so my wife would see it when she got back from a walk. He went over the car in detail with her and made sure she was comfortable with all the controls. He did on-the-road training as we brought him back to the dealership too. I highly recommend this dealership based on this purchase experience and the amazing service on our Odyssey.

Sean Belanger