Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

FREDKOLL1
9/28/2016

"Summary of service on September 27th"

I was very pleased with the quality of work, the clarity of the service writer's explanation of work required, and the drop off and pick up service for me at the Riverwoods Ridge campus.

September 29, 2016

Thanks for your thoughtful review, FREDKOLL1. Our customers consistently tell us that receiving a clear and concise explanation of the work required on their vehicles, and the cost involved, is vital to satisfactory Service visits. Our Service Advisors take pride in providing this for every customer, every day. We are happy to provide shuttle service to our local customers who require it. We also have a loaner program that can add convenience for some. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business!

asilvano
9/27/2016

"Good people."

I brought my car in because the new battery I bought a few months ago was dead.. I jump started it a number of times thinking the battery was new so it had to be something else. As it turned out the battery was defective and they replaced it no charge. They fixed the problem, washed my car, vacuumed and set me on my way.

September 28, 2016

We're glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly, with as little inconvenience as possible. Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review of your experience. Although rare, from time to time a part is defective. When that's the case the best we can do is identify the problem quickly and get it fixed. It's great to hear you appreciated the car wash and vacuum. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you!

CGILMAN030
9/26/2016

"New Honda CR-V to me :)"

I am completely satisfied with my purchase. A terrible day of car shopping turned into one of the best I've ever had! I came to the dealership not looking to even buy a car at this point after being frustrated with prior dealers in the area. When Mike approached me he was very friendly and helped me find the perfect car. I was very particular and he did not get frustrated or aggravated with me. He was extremely pleasant and helpful. He did everything in his power to get me into the car I wanted. Sheila also was very helpful at the actual purchase of the car. I don't think I could be any happier with my purchase. A huge thank you to Mike and Sheila I look forward to enjoying my CR-V and will be recommending to friends and family definitely. :)

September 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review! Purchasing a new vehicle can be a very stressful experience, but it doesn't have to be that way. By giving our customers the information they need to make their decisions, and acting in a courteous and professional manner, we are able to make the process enjoyable. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We're sure you'll love your new CRV, and we look forward to meeting some of your friends and family!

smakmann
9/26/2016

"Excellent Experience all the way around"

My service experience was positive, friendly and efficient. The work was done as promised and on budget. I would definitely recommend this dealer for anything from buying to servicing a vehicle.

September 27, 2016

Thanks for your wonderful endorsement of our dealership, for both service and sales. It's customers like you that keep Honda Barn thriving as the family owned, local dealership for the Seacoast area of New Hampshire, Southeastern Maine, and Northeastern Massachusetts. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you!

potholefinder
9/23/2016

"Very Professional"

My husband and I brought our 2013 Accord to Honda Barn for a new tire. We were greeted immediately at the service desk by Mark and we handed over our keys. Less than an hour later we were told that the tire was replaced but the wheels were out of alignment. Mark knew we were working with a deadline to be elsewhere by 1:30 PM and he and his department finished the job well within our time limit. The waiting room was comfortable and provided assorted drinks, hot and cold. Everyone was very professional, even a young man in the dealership showroom who answered my questions about the new Honda models, despite knowing that I was not there to buy. Thanks to all for a positive experience.

September 24, 2016

Thanks for writing such a nice review of your visit to our Service Department. We're happy we were able to keep you on schedule, while getting your tire changed and wheels aligned. Our recent renovations make for a more comfortable wait, and we're always happy to show off our new Honda models. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you!

DIANEDONAHUE

"Great Experience"

Always great service! Knowledgeable, professional and always courteous service staff. Loving the new service waiting area! Would certainly recommend the Honda Barn to friends and family!

September 23, 2016

Thanks for writing such a glowing review! We're glad you like the renovated service waiting area, but even more happy to hear that your experience has always been a positive one with our Service Department team. Consistently courteous, professional and knowledgeable help sums up in a few words what we aim to provide our Service customers every day. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your loyalty!

PTAYLOR0

"Service Experience"

Mark was very helpful, quick and informative about the service for my car. He explained the work required, the length of time and the cost. He is an excellent service representative for the Honda Barn.

September 23, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to compliment Mark, and our Service Department. It's important to do the work correctly, and it's just as important to communicate clearly with our customers what they can expect, and why the work is being done. It's great to hear you were pleased with your visit. We hope we can continue to help you care for your Honda for many years to come. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn!

anonymous

"Great Experience"

This was the first time I have taken my 2004 to the Honda Barn and I could not ask for better service. They were prompt and courteous. It was a routine service check and I will definitely be back again for the next one.

September 23, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your visit to our Service Department. It took a while for you to find us, but now that you have we hope to become your regular stop for service of your 2004 Honda. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you!

sissi_keefe
9/21/2016

"Service appointment"

They took care of what I needed and washed my car to boot!!! .Everyone is especially nice and very comfortable waiting area. Looking forward to next appointment.

September 22, 2016

Thanks for the great review, Sissi! When a vehicle is in for service we perform a free multi-point inspection to keep our customers informed about what's going on with their vehicles, and allow them to plan for anything that may be needed soon. We also offer a free car wash. We feel this adds value to the service. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we thank you for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you!

MOMMY_WRITER
9/21/2016

"Great customer service!"

They squeezed me in for a last minute appointment the same morning I called and fixed my car up quickly. They even changed my recalled airbag since I was there. They didn't try to sell me more repairs than I actually needed like other dealerships I've dealt with. Very friendly and efficient staff. I will definitely go back. Wish I'd gone to them sooner!

September 22, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We're glad we were able to get you back on the road in your Honda, quickly. Whenever we see a Honda with an airbag recall that should be addressed, we make it a priority to get that done as soon as we can. Safety comes first! Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Now that you've found us, we hope to be your Honda dealer for many happy years to come.!

Reviews of Michael Cicchetto