Honda Barn

34 Portsmouth Ave,
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
Honda Barn Info
About Honda Barn

Honda vehicles are the best in the business, and we strive to match that quality at our Southern New Hampshire Honda dealership. We’re proud to serve Honda fans from New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts with top-quality customer service. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Honda, certified pre-owned Honda, get your Honda serviced or buy Honda parts, we’re here for you. We’re proud to serve drivers from Portsmouth, Dover and Manchester, NH as well as Massachusetts residents from Newburyport, Haverhill and Danvers. Our Stratham, NH Honda dealership carries a wide variety of new Honda vehicles that cover every lifestyle. Whether you need a fuel efficient car like a Honda Civic or Fit, a family car like the Honda Accord or a minivan like the Honda Odyssey, we have you covered. We’re also your source for smart-sized SUVs like the Honda CR-V and Pilot as well as fuel-sipping hybrid cars like the Honda Insight and the sporty Honda CR-Z. Our friendly sales team will take the time to make sure you have the answers you need, and we’ll never pressure you into a sale. Honda vehicles sell themselves; it’s our jobs to serve our customers.

About Honda Barn

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

dcjr32
7/29/2016

"Radiator failed/Trans lines blew"

Lost all trans fluid and coolant sitting in parking lot (Thank God). Had it towed in the following day, they got me right in. While my truck was there , i had them do the timing belt and water pump, as i could save a little on labor. Ethel Brown was great to work with, she kept me informed on everything. This was my second time having work done at the Honda Barn, both times have been great. Will be back soon for my air-bag recall.

July 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review, and complimenting our Service Department for a job well done! We're fortunate to have gracious customers like you, who express appreciation of a good effort. With a new timing belt and water pump, and fresh transmission fluid and coolant, we hope you're set for a while. Try to get the airbag recall done as soon as possible, though. We really need our customers to be safe! Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Our continued success depends on loyal customers like you!

BILLDANIELI
7/29/2016

"Honda Barn Service"

The service here has always been exceptional. I have always had my Hondas serviced here since 1995. My eight year old CRV has been very reliable until Monday when the AC failed on a very hot day. I called the service department on Tuesday and my car was fixed on Wednesday including factory recall items.

July 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent visit! It's especially gratifying coming from a loyal customer of over twenty years. During the recent heat wave we've done our best to give Air Conditioning concerns a high priority. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn to care for your Honda. Our continued success is dependent on loyal customers like you!

Grazrgr8
7/28/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

Dave April was so patient with me. It was only the second time I had ever purchased a car on my own and Dave took the time to go over everything, and made sure I understood it all. He stayed way past his normal hours to see that all went well. He set up my phone to the car and went over in detail most of the other options that were new to me. It was a very pleasant experience.

July 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and complimentary review! With all the technological features in a new Honda today, it's important to demonstrate how to use things before our customers leave the dealership. Dave does a great job of this. We're glad you were happy with your experience and we hope you'll get a chance to recommend Dave, and Honda Barn, to your friends and family. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to call or drop in. We're open every day!

katherine.emonds

"It was great! "

I have never any problem with the service a Honda Barn. I have know Jeff in service for years. I prefer to have him when I go in. Not because others aren't good-----it's because I've known Him. What I find very annoying is these reviews . Not only do I get it on my iPad -- I get phone calls. Mentioning to me how many words. Really? I love my CRV and have dealt with Honda Barn for years. If I wasn't happy I would not deal with Honda Barn. Katherine Emonds.

July 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience in our Service Department. We're glad you're happy with Honda Barn in general, and Jeff, in particular. It's nice to have someone you've developed a relationship with over the years, who is there to help you. We are very fortunate to have a stable team at Honda Barn, so we can provide our customers that comfort level. Thanks for your input on the amount of surveying we do. We try to strike a balance between not being intrusive, but making sure our customers have the opportunity to tell us what they thought. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. It's our pleasure to serve you.

acasey0

"Bill Bradley"

Bill was amazing he made everything so easy as I'm very busy and don't have a lot of time. If you go to Honda Barn see Bill :)

Chris in financing

July 28, 2016

Thanks for writing such a nice review of your experience in Our Sales Department. You're right! Bill does an amazing job of figuring out what his customers need for information and help, and providing it. We're very fortunate to have him on our team. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if any questions arise. It's our pleasure to serve you!

lorri541960

"Customer Service"

Friendly, efficient and quick! Bill Bradley was professional and helpful. I had about 30 minutes for lunch, and I wanted to stop into Honda Barn to see if I could do better on a trade for my vehicle. I had a Cadillac that I loved but was just too expensive for me. Bill Bradley showed me a very sexy white Honda Accord 2016 and we took it for a ride and I totally enjoyed it. Too my surprise I was out of there in under an hour and after a little bit of negotiation back and forth I had had a new Honda Accord to drive the very next day. Bill has very conscious of my time and made sure the purchase process was swift and efficient. He took me through the vehicle and how and worked and I drove off with my new car!

July 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a glowing review! Bill has many years experience in the auto industry. As a result,he is able to move quickly and efficiently when speed is a priority. What makes him such a great asset to our team though, is more than just that. Bill is also willing to spend many hours with customers who need time, and help with their decision. Like everyone on our team, he tries to find out what his customer needs, and provide that. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We're sure you'll love your new Accord. Please be sure to call or stop by, should questions arise. We're here to help, seven days a week!

amanda soucy
7/26/2016

"Service at it"s best!"

Brought the CRV in for scheduled service. Promptly greeted in the drive thru and vehicle was ready as promised. I like the friendly atmosphere and the reliable service. I can say I enjoy seeing my "friends" at the Honda Barn.

July 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, Amanda! We are extremely fortunate to have so many great customers like you, that we can also consider friends. Rest assured that we intend to maintain our friendly atmosphere and that the reliable service policy is definitely being kept in place. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business!

PVALIPOUR
7/26/2016

"Very positive experience at Honda Barn"

I had a tire replaced at a dealership in Massachusetts. My tire sensor lit up on a highway drive to New Hampshire. Nervous to drive home I sought out help at Hona Barn in Stratham, NH. They reset the tire sensor at no cost to me. Thankful for them taking the time do I could make the trip back to Massachsetts worry free!

Didn't check names but everyone I encountered in service department was very helpful!

July 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent stop at our dealership. Just about everybody has encountered a problem, of one sort or another, on a trip. When this happens, it's a great relief to encounter someone willing to lend a hand. We're glad we were able to help you on your way. Your review is a very thoughtful way of saying thanks. We hope you have a great summer ahead!

rbou52
7/23/2016

"Service on vehicle"

Brought CRV in for a noise coming from generator area. After diagnostics was completed I found I had several issues. A/C clutch, belt, rear brakes, alignment, 60K service needed, which total came to over $1800.00. Ethel checked to see if some of the work would be covered under warranty. She reminded me that I had purchased an extended warranty when I purchased the vehicle, therefore saving me over $400.00. What she quoted me on was what I actually paid. The work was also completed when she said it would be within 1 day. very pleased with the service at Honda Barn.

July 24, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we were able to get all the work done, and get your CRV back on the road in tip-top shape. One way we add value for our Service Department customers is by checking repairs for warranty coverage, service bulletins or Vehicle Service Contracts that may be available to cover some, or all, of the expense of a repair. We feel that this, in concert with competitive pricing and the benefit of Honda trained and certified technicians, makes Honda Barn the best choice for service. Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. We appreciate your business, and it is our pleasure to serve you!

aceofsprayed
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone at The Honda Barn was very easy to deal with. I found the lack of pressure refreshing. My salesperson, Makenzi, gave me all the information I needed on the vehicles I was looking at. This helped in my decision between the Pilot and the Ridgeline. I would definitely go back.

July 22, 2016

Thanks for the excellent review! We pride ourselves in helping our customers make informed decisions. The fact of the matter is, it's difficult to go wrong with either the Pilot or the Ridgeline. Either way, you win! Thanks for choosing Honda Barn. Let us know if you have any questions, or if we can help in any way. It's our pleasure to serve you. Congratulations and good luck with your new Honda!

Reviews of Michael Cicchetto