Honda Barn

Eric Swindell

April 26, 2017

"Great customer service"

- aceofsprayed Verified Customer

Every aspect of my visit was great. I felt like my business was important to them. I left feeling that I got good overall value for my money.

April 25, 2017

"Air Bag Recall repair"

- robert_madea Verified Customer

Dropped off the car the night before, used the new clean, heated, lighted night time drop off room that has a counter, drop off envelopes, pens and everything needed to fill out and complete the drop off form. Very nice. Dealership called me by 2pm the next day to say all work was done and the car was all set for pick-up. I arrived to a clean and updated service center, vehicle work area had newly finished clean floors and customer friendly indoor, drive in drop off service. I have never seen anything this nice at any other dealership before. I was very impressed and was happy with the service performed and the friendly service.

April 25, 2017

"Terrific!"

- PSMALL0 Verified Customer

I had a great experience at the Honda Barn. No pressure, just really friendly staff! John Singleton was terrific! I was "talked into" my last purchase at another local Honda dealership and I wasn't happy. The service at the other dealership wasn't very good. I had to call twice to set up an appointment, I was quoted a different amount than I was charged and I ended up waiting almost an hour after they said it would be ready. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Honda Barn stacks up in the service department. If the service staff is as friendly and helpful as the rest of the people at Honda Barn, I think it will be good. Thank you Honda Barn!

2016 Honda Accord