Honda Cars Of Katy

Honda Cars Of Katy Info

Russell & Smith Honda

Honda of Spring

"***Great Experience****"

I must admit; I thought all car dealerships and car salesmen were just plain dishonest. But after my experience with Honda Cars of Katy, my thoughts have changed. I came to Honda Cars of Katy looking for a nice used vehicle for family use. My Salesman was Mr. Henry Reece, a very nice gentlemen. We found a car and settled on a price. I bought the car "as is" with no warranty. After about a week, I felt like something was wrong with the transmission, so I took the car to a local shop and was told that the vehicle needed a new transmission. I was shocked and did not know what to do because I bought it "as is" with no warranty. I prayed about it, then I took the car back to the dealership late one evening and spoke with the sales manager Andrew Naylor. Mr. Naylor was very nice, and he looked at the history of the car and told me that the transmission could not be bad because they had just put alot of money into the car to get it ready to sell. It was late, so Mr. Naylor told me to bring the car in the next morning, and he would research this matter more the following day, and he would call me. To my amazement Mr. Naylor called me the next day, and the first words out his mouth were: Mr. Washington I apologize, the car does have a bad transmission. He told me that he spoke with Mr. Henry Reece, and that I had some options... I was told that I could find another car the same price, or use the money as a payment on another, or just get a refund back. Hearing these words come out of Mr. Naylors mouth almost brought me to tears. Buying a car *as is* with no warranty, I knew that the dealership did not have to do anything. So now I am a loyal customer, and I am honored to know that such dealerships are here in the city of Katy that I live in. Thanks to Mr. Andrew Naylor, Mr. Henry Reece, and Mr. Alex Young for being true honest professionals.

Henry Reece, Andrew Naylor, and Alex Young

"I feel badly treated and scared of driving a faulty car."

I was disappointed in the way they handled my case and forced me to take a car that has a factory fault. I am a single mother , struggling, My coming in to the dealership to trade in my old Honda accord was because I wanted peace of mind, and not have to take my car to the dealership for repair back and forth, but to my dismay I now have to deal with a new car with factory fault. I don't think I was treated right simply because I already signed the deal which leaves me at their mercy. Mr Dwain actually told me that I either have the car fixed and go home with a patched up new car, or drive it around like that with the fault. he also said no one is perfect but God. well that part is right I have not had a good experience with Honda , which makes me wonder why I went back to Honda again. No matter how well they think they car fixed the car the fact still remains that they sold to me a car with factory fault. That car should not be sold at the same value of a brand new with no fault, the fact that it has a factory fault should accord an adjustment in the price. It was not fair at all. But unfortunately I am just a lady and the deal has been done and I am at the mercy of Honda cars of katy. I will take the car but if anything happens to me and my children while driving that car then I will take a legal action. God spare my life. If a car comes with a factory fault it should be taken back to the factory and have it fixed and sold at a reduced price not patched it up and sell it to a poor struggling lady.

"Great experience"

Go see Justin Espinoza. He was very patient, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with during our recent purchase. Go see Justin at Honda Cars of Katy. I love my new car.

Justin Espinoza

"Great Experience!!!!"

After visiting numerous dealerships in Houston and surrounding area, I can say that Honda Cars of Katy really knows how to take care of their customers. Brian Adkins, our salesman, and Justin, Manager, really did all they could to meet our needs and making our car buying experience a great one. I was really happy to have been able to get my 2013 Honda civic at a great price and from these awesome guys. Both are very professional and knowledgeable, they both took the time to get me up to speed with all the neat feature my Honda civic has!!!! I recommend going to these guys!!!! Yaquelin Perez

Brian Adkins

"They do lot of cheating, fraud in numbers"

Recently bought a Honda CRV EX-L from Honda Cars of Katy on 08/16/2014. The price agree with the Sales Person with my signature was $18,400 including everything within that vehicle, tax, etc, out of the door. That meant if I would have paid cash, I would have walked out from there in $18,400. I traded my previous Honda CRV at $11,000. The Finance Department cheated me and they added many extra charges on top of $18,400.00. I tried contacting 'T.J.Ashraf' the guy who financed, but he gave a cold face on us and will not give me even the details of my sales committment paper because he knows that he is cheating. The sales person Justin still agrees, even in front of 'T.J.Ashraf' that I $18,400 was the sales price including everything. I called Honda Director but no one is answering me and no one is ready to talk to me. What kind of review and feedback do you expect from me. Why can't you guys speak the truth and provide me all the papers which I signed initially ($18,400) I just want that be fair with me and refund the various extra charges levied on me. If you want, I'm ready to pay in cash as well. I have already put this option in front of 'T.J.Ashraf' but he told me that - 'You do whatever you want to do!!!!!!!!!!!'

T.J.Ashraf

"Service Dept"

Were very pleased. Blind spot lights were not working and light was on dash. Also had GPS and bluetoooth questions. As it turns out we had accidentally pushed button and turned off the blind spot light. So they asked Serive Rep Leah to help answer our questions. She came out to our car and took the time to explain how GPS and phone worked. You hear a lot of this when you buy vehicle, but you can't remember it. I was so frustrated with the GPS that I had just quit using it. Seems I could never give it enough info to work for me. It was not user friendly. Leah explained how to use GPS more easily and why phone conversation was switching intermittenly between phone and speaker in vehicle. Leah took the time to answer our questions. She was very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. We appreciate that.

Leah - Service Dept.

"Vary satisfied with my minivan. "

After visiting four different Honda dealers in the Houston area, I found the preowned minivan I was looking for in Honda Cars of Katy. Ben was very courteous, professiona, and prompt in his communications during the transaction. When I received the car, I noticed that there were a few stains in different places inside, the pocket on the back of the front passenger seat was detached, and I had failed to check that the 8th passenger extra seat listed as part of the equipment on the car's web listing, was present. It was not. After addressing these issues with Ben and manager Tiffany, they were kind enough to send the minivan back for further detailing, had the pocked repositioned and offered to be on the lookout for an extra seat that would match my minivan's interior. A few months later, Ben called to let me know they had a seat for me to pick up. It has been four months since I got the minivan and I am VERY satified with my purchase. It runs great and had not had any problems. My purchase price included a free -oil -changes- for- life card, and I have already been back to have it done. Leah at their service department provided me with impeccable attention, she provided me with a very comprehensive report of points they checked stating that everything is in good shape, and even took care of a recent recall which I was not even aware off. Their waiting area is super comfortable and the car was ready in less time from which I was told upon my arrival. Even though I was concerned in the beginning, Tiffany and Ben have made sure this has been an overall pleasant experience. I look forward to buying from Honda Cars of Katy in the future. Thank you! Gaby Cesar

Ben Ghazi, Leah Heron

"Buying A car."

I love this place. Always professional. Always nice. Ben the person who sold me my car always remembers my face. Is always super nice and very laid back. I like Honda of Katy. Their service department is great. Quick in and depending on the work quick out. Express service oil change always finished in less than an hour and will tell you when you need other work as well. I would go back again and buy my next car and highly recommend them.

Ben, Alex, Moussa

"Pay attention "

We had issues with finance mgr an upping the dollars amounts after we negotiated a price and adding tire warranty and other items not wanted. Not sure of the end game but after meeting with the mgt team we got things resolved. Make sure you are not hurried in the paperwork and understand what you are signing .

"Excellent"

Great customer service , friendly people , no waiting time ,nice , clean place, the location is easy to find, I had an awesome experience and I personally recommend this dealer.

Zaibeth Rosario