Honda Cars Of Katy

Honda of Spring

Horses
7/29/2015

"Dishonest business"

I had a contract on a car and they have bank draft from our lender, USAA. They text me the next day and told me someone was coming to look at car, after we agree to buy it. They told us they could get more money for it, they ended up selling it. So unprofessional and horrible business practices. Don't give them your money or time. Used car manger is a kier and scammer....

Used car manger, some rude lady

hamm0260
7/25/2015

"Untrustworthy"

This place has horrible business practices. We had been working with the dealership to buy a used car. We had the deal ready to go, given them the check for the vehicle, but we were just waiting to have them correct an error in the sales tax because we were in a different state before we received the car. In the meantime, while we were waiting for that they decided to sell the vehicle to someone else. When we called to complain someone there said yes the car was in the system to go to us but after getting the run around with different managers a female manager called us delusional that we spoke to someone earlier that said the car was suppose to go to us. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE and look at the other recent reviews.

Used Sales Manager

Rami
7/04/2015

"Bad Service "

I had oil change with multipoint inspection, the check list says everything is Okay, once I ride the car I figured the windshield washer fluid still low as I left it before the service made !!! look like no one checked or do the inspection from the first place. Also the funniest thing after service done they hang a note on your back mirror just in case if you're wasn't happy with our service with a phone number of the general manger and no one pick up the phone.

Not Sure

johnsonminh
7/03/2015

"Holly Le is the worst sale person "

Mình th?y qu?ng cáo c?a Holly Lê trên TV nên mình l?y h?n và có ý d?nh mua xe Honda Accord LX. Khi mình lái th? chi?c xe th? nh?t thì mình không thích chi?c dó l?m, nên quay v? và h?i Holly d? lái th? chi?c khác. S?c m?t c?a Holly thay d?i ngay l?p t?c. Holly có v? nhu n?i cáo và h?i mình T?I SAO? T?I SAO KHÔNG MUA CHI?C NÀY MÀ CÒN ÐÒI CHI?C KHÁC? Xin l?i, mua rau c?i ngu?i ta còn l?a ch?n, d?ng này mua xe mà Holly l?i h?i mình v?i gi?ng di?u ?y. Cu?i cùng Holly cung dua mình xe khác d? ch?y th?. Khi mình thích xe th? nhì này và có ý d?nh mua, nên mình vào office thuong luong giá c?. Holly mu?n bán chi?c Honda Accord LX v?i giá $27000 USD. Th?t không th? tin n?i. Lúc di mua xe mình có chi?c Toyota Corolla kho?ng 15 nam tu?i và lúc dó dang có chuong trình Air Check Texas c?a chính ph? cho $3000 nh?ng chí?c xe 10 nam tu?i tr? lên (không dòi h?i thêm di?u gì h?t). Chi?c Corolla c?a mình duong nhiên h?i d? di?u kiên d? nh?n ti?n Air Check. Holly ki?m d? lý do nói là xe không d? tiêu chu?n này n? và dòi mua l?i v?i giá $1100 USD. Lúc dó mình bi?t là cô ?y s? b? túi $1900 USD t? ti?n Air Check Texas, vì xe Corolla c?a mình thu?c lo?i ph? th?i (rebuild, savage trong ch? quy?n xe có ghi rõ). Không có dealer nào s? mua xe mình v? v?i b?t k? giá nào. Bao nhiêu d?y là bi?t Holly giang x?o nhu th? nào r?i. Mình l?ch s? xin phép v? d? bàn b?c v?i gia dình thì Holly l?i l?n ti?ng h?i: HÔM NAY Ð?N Ð Y KHÔNG MUA XE H?? V?Y H?? Mình không mu?n làm l?n chuy?n làm gì nên mình ch? cu?i và di v?. Nh?ng ngu?i Vi?t Nam nào xem qu?ng cáo c?a Holly Lê trên TVs xin hãy tránh xa cô ?y ra và hãy tìm dealer khác d? mua chi?c xe Honda c?a mình. This is the worst dealership around Houston area. I met a sale person name Holly Le. She was nice at first when I asked her to test drive a new Honda Accord LX. I gave it a test drive and didn't really like that car, so I came back and asked if I could test drive another car. Her facial expression completely changed to angry. She asked me "WHY? WHY NOT BUYING THIS CAR?". As a buyer, I had the right to test drive many cars as I wanted before making my decision. Eventually she gave me a second car to test drive. I came back and worked on a deal and she wanted $27,000 for a Honda Accord LX. What a joke! I walked out the door and will never come back to this dealership. TO EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT TO BUY A HONDA, DO NOT BUY IT FROM KATY HONDA.

Holly Le

Value Buyer
6/22/2015

"Just the usual exceptional service appointment"

When I took my wife's 2009 Accord to Katy Honda for a state inspection, oil & filter change, and regular overall (40K miles) service, the Express Service Manager, Desiree Abbott quickly came and apologized to me. They could not continue with the state inspection because the tires would not pass. In fact, she pointed out, they were so worn that the steel belts were showing through. She was so concerned for my personal well being that she told me not to do my usual search for the best tire prices in the area, but rather, that I should go immediately and have my tires changed because I and my wife were at a terrible risk driving on those tires. I went to my usual tire dealer, purchased replacement tires and returned to Katy Honda for the remainder of my service needs. I have complete trust in Ms. Abbott as she has tended to my cars' service needs over the years and I have never had a problem afterwards. I truly appreciate the service work performed by Honda Cars of Katy and look forward to doing business with them well into the future.

Desiree Abbott

Fulshear carguy
6/19/2015

"Cannot even do an oil change right!"

Their service personnel are terrible. My wife used them for years to change the oil and filter on her CRV, but they overfilled the engine with oil. Luckily for them we discovered the problem quickly, before permanent engine damage occurred. They fixed their problem, but now I know that these guys cannot even be trusted for simple oil changes.

I was not taking names.

x_rad
5/28/2015

"Beware"

Please make sure you watch these guys...they smile at you and then really con you in the end. Your better off going some where else...to be continued

Apollo

Larrger
5/27/2015

"Did not honor the internet price once I got there"

I worked a price with Brittney in the internet department. We had an appointment, she even called that morning to confirm. Once I got there, Brittney was out for breakfast, this was at 12 noon. Then I was introduced to Rene Valdez. As it turned out I had to pay $2000+ more than I was promised by Brittney. It was a bait and switch. They also didn't tell me about the $1000 owner loyalty for Pilot buyers. All in all it was the old car bz high pressure," slam, bam, thankyou mam". This was the second car I had bought from Honda of Katy, and it will be the LAST one. Almost criminal the way they acted.

Rene Valdez

Eric
5/26/2015

"Dealing with snakes "

After receiving a quote online I got to the dealership and my cost was over $2000 more! One of the cost was $300 for nitro. Which means they put nitrogen in your tires. The sales manager told me theirs was 70% nitrogen to make it sound good. Little did he know We use nitrogen on a daily basis at my job. He then told me he could give it to me at his cost of $199. That's $50 a tire! There's places around that use 92% nitrogen and charge less than $5 a tire or I can fill it up free at my job. So for him to tell me that was his cost was a flat out lie. After I told him I would think about their offer he got up and walked away without saying thank you or at least a handshake. Very professional Honda of Katy. I dealt with Ben but it was his manager that was bad. Do not go here!

Tiffany Lively

p.trcar
5/21/2015

"Uncomfortable with the service"

Walk out with the service and feel embarrassing with the salesman. I knew he tried to get sale but buying the new car we need to check, negotiate and come up with the thing. It was not like go buy the cheaper stuff from market….and become the dumped buyer. DON’T WANT TO COME BACK ANY MORE !!!

B. G.