Honda Cars Of Katy

Honda Cars Of Katy
Call
Honda Cars Of Katy Info

"Great Experience!!!!"

After visiting numerous dealerships in Houston and surrounding area, I can say that Honda Cars of Katy really knows how to take care of their customers. Brian Adkins, our salesman, and Justin, Manager, really did all they could to meet our needs and making our car buying experience a great one. I was really happy to have been able to get my 2013 Honda civic at a great price and from these awesome guys. Both are very professional and knowledgeable, they both took the time to get me up to speed with all the neat feature my Honda civic has!!!! I recommend going to these guys!!!! Yaquelin Perez

Brian Adkins

"They do lot of cheating, fraud in numbers"

Recently bought a Honda CRV EX-L from Honda Cars of Katy on 08/16/2014. The price agree with the Sales Person with my signature was $18,400 including everything within that vehicle, tax, etc, out of the door. That meant if I would have paid cash, I would have walked out from there in $18,400. I traded my previous Honda CRV at $11,000. The Finance Department cheated me and they added many extra charges on top of $18,400.00. I tried contacting 'T.J.Ashraf' the guy who financed, but he gave a cold face on us and will not give me even the details of my sales committment paper because he knows that he is cheating. The sales person Justin still agrees, even in front of 'T.J.Ashraf' that I $18,400 was the sales price including everything. I called Honda Director but no one is answering me and no one is ready to talk to me. What kind of review and feedback do you expect from me. Why can't you guys speak the truth and provide me all the papers which I signed initially ($18,400) I just want that be fair with me and refund the various extra charges levied on me. If you want, I'm ready to pay in cash as well. I have already put this option in front of 'T.J.Ashraf' but he told me that - 'You do whatever you want to do!!!!!!!!!!!'

T.J.Ashraf

"Service Dept"

Were very pleased. Blind spot lights were not working and light was on dash. Also had GPS and bluetoooth questions. As it turns out we had accidentally pushed button and turned off the blind spot light. So they asked Serive Rep Leah to help answer our questions. She came out to our car and took the time to explain how GPS and phone worked. You hear a lot of this when you buy vehicle, but you can't remember it. I was so frustrated with the GPS that I had just quit using it. Seems I could never give it enough info to work for me. It was not user friendly. Leah explained how to use GPS more easily and why phone conversation was switching intermittenly between phone and speaker in vehicle. Leah took the time to answer our questions. She was very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. We appreciate that.

Leah - Service Dept.

"Vary satisfied with my minivan. "

After visiting four different Honda dealers in the Houston area, I found the preowned minivan I was looking for in Honda Cars of Katy. Ben was very courteous, professiona, and prompt in his communications during the transaction. When I received the car, I noticed that there were a few stains in different places inside, the pocket on the back of the front passenger seat was detached, and I had failed to check that the 8th passenger extra seat listed as part of the equipment on the car's web listing, was present. It was not. After addressing these issues with Ben and manager Tiffany, they were kind enough to send the minivan back for further detailing, had the pocked repositioned and offered to be on the lookout for an extra seat that would match my minivan's interior. A few months later, Ben called to let me know they had a seat for me to pick up. It has been four months since I got the minivan and I am VERY satified with my purchase. It runs great and had not had any problems. My purchase price included a free -oil -changes- for- life card, and I have already been back to have it done. Leah at their service department provided me with impeccable attention, she provided me with a very comprehensive report of points they checked stating that everything is in good shape, and even took care of a recent recall which I was not even aware off. Their waiting area is super comfortable and the car was ready in less time from which I was told upon my arrival. Even though I was concerned in the beginning, Tiffany and Ben have made sure this has been an overall pleasant experience. I look forward to buying from Honda Cars of Katy in the future. Thank you! Gaby Cesar

Ben Ghazi, Leah Heron

"Buying A car."

I love this place. Always professional. Always nice. Ben the person who sold me my car always remembers my face. Is always super nice and very laid back. I like Honda of Katy. Their service department is great. Quick in and depending on the work quick out. Express service oil change always finished in less than an hour and will tell you when you need other work as well. I would go back again and buy my next car and highly recommend them.

Ben, Alex, Moussa

"Pay attention "

We had issues with finance mgr an upping the dollars amounts after we negotiated a price and adding tire warranty and other items not wanted. Not sure of the end game but after meeting with the mgt team we got things resolved. Make sure you are not hurried in the paperwork and understand what you are signing .

"Excellent"

Great customer service , friendly people , no waiting time ,nice , clean place, the location is easy to find, I had an awesome experience and I personally recommend this dealer.

Zaibeth Rosario

"Honda Civic EX - L"

II was buying a new car for my son and I knew what i wanted and what a fair price was so I did most of the transaction on the phone. Justin was very helpful in finding the car and having it ready. Ended up financing it and I was in and out in under 10 minutes. Price was more then fair and the experience was pain free.

Justin

"Strongly recommended"

It was an easy buying experience for me in Honda Cars of Katy. Dio and Andrew helped me through out the entire purchasing process. Excellent customer services and well known knowledge. Strongly recommended! Btw, great deal too!

Dio, Andrew

"Great place to do business"

I recently bought a used Civic from this dealership and had a wonderful experience. Diogenes and other employees were extremely helpful and eager to meet our needs. He worked with us to meet our price goal and was very patient in the process! I would recommend this dealership without any hesitation and will definitely be returning! The entire process was very smooth and every employee was well-educated about each component of the purchase.

Diogenes