Honda Cars Of Katy

Honda Cars Of Katy Info

Russell & Smith Honda

Allen Honda

"avoid Honda of Katy"

We bought a 2006 Honda accord on 11-3-14, and they told us it had been checked out by their service dept. and everything was great on the car. We bought the car for 6500 and on the way home the check engine light came on. When we took it to get inspected the garage said it needed an O2 sensor, which was $500 installed. The check engine light came back on after driving it 40 miles after the O2 sensor replacement, so we took it back to the dealership to get it checked out. They told us it needed a new engine because the head and the head gasket were bad ($4200 in repairs), and this was one week after we bought the car. We asked for a refund or trade in credit, and they said the most they could give us was $1000 on the car that we bought for $6500 the week before. We had it towed to another garage and they said the head was not bad and neither was the gasket, but it needed a water pump, an old seal, Cadillac converter, and a valve adjustment ($1525 in repairs). So, we are out $2264 in repairs on a car that they claimed had nothing wrong with it at the time of sale. The general Manger Chris Morrison will not return our calls, so now we are planning to file suit. Avoid this place! They are liars and crooks!

Simon

"Refused to Honor Deal Made with Me by Sales Manager"

I made an offer via the internet on a 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L which was showing in their inventory on the website. I received a call from Robert White, Sales Manager, asking me if I was ready to purchase the car. I said yes and that I had financing already through my credit union. A few hours later I received an email from Mr White accepting my offer. He said he would forward the purchase order to my credit union for processing. The paperwork never arrived. I called to follow up. I was told someone would be contacting me soon. After eight hours waiting for the paperwork I was finally informed that they would not be able to do the deal after all. I asked why no one had bothered to tell me, but instead, just left me hanging, I received little sympathy. They simply said I'm sorry, we can not sell you the vehicle at that price. Later, they called me back to say that if another identical vehicle happened to arrive in the future, they would sell it to me at that offered price. This is by far the most unprofessional dealership I have dealt with in 40 years of car buying.

Rob White

"Really Happy"

Just bought a Civic at Honda of Katy. Had wonderful experience working with TJ Ashraf!!! Extremly through and straight forward I would Recommend u to go there today

TJ Ashraf

"worst dealership ever"

Bad experience I would give a 0 star if there is. Do not buy a car here. The finance team always tried to sale us additional package we don't need.

Justin Windsor and TJ Ashraf

"Purchased new Cr-v + received personal delivery to Dallas "

I recently moved from Houston to Dallas for work and after small talking with a friend about possibly looking into getting a used Cr-v to help me with the shuffle of moving and what not she recommended me over to Honda Cars of Katy. I also didn't want to visit a dealership and get bombarded my sales associates to getting forced into buying something. As I looked online I called and spoke with a Sales guy Jose Castro over the phone about a 2012 Cr-v I found that would fit my needs as he went over the deal the numbers sounded okay at 19,712 with 11k miles, but I wasn't completely sold. I told him I would have to think about it and get back to him, he suggested I go to the nearest Honda dealership here in Dallas and test drive one. Monday morning I called Jose to tell him about the car I drove, I was interested in coming to look at it in the next couple weeks. Jose then told me he could possibly try and get me into a new 2014 if I was interested of course I said if the price doesn't shift too much we can work it out. Soon enough I received a call from Jose informing me that my monthly payment would increase a tad but the warranty and the fact that everything on it was new would be included in a great package deal his sales manager Andrew Naylor drew up. As we went back and forth he added he would personally drive it up to me to Dallas and take my civic trade in back with him. Thursday that week I had my new 2014 Cr-v delivered to me at work by Jose with the paper work. We sat visited while he went over everything in detail not leaving a stone unturned and answering all my questions and showing me around the Cr-v then leaving with my little civic. I would highly recommend going and speaking with the guys at Honda Cars of Katy they took great care of me and I know they are truly just trying to find the best deal for the customer.

Andrew Naylor Jose Castro

"Service Part Sold Over List Price"

I purchased a filter for a 2013 civic because it was not available at the auto parts store. I was charged $30.00. I thought this was high so I looked online to purchase online next time. The list price for 17220-R1A-A01 is $18.75 and available online for $13.50 to $14.50. I don't mind paying list at the dealer for necessary parts but almost double the list price is a rip-off.

Nicholas Perarson

"Never ever deal with Honda cars of Katy"

Sales guy Tomas is great. Negotiated my Honda Accord LX including all for $ 22,000/- and finance guy Mr. T. J. Ashraf made the deal horrible taking the cost to $28,903/-. Mr. T. J. added all sort of coverages with multiple insurances that he could to make his commission without asking the customer. Dragged the conversion for about 4 hours without explaining or even showing the details of total cost amount. Very cleverly he know how to take customer signature without making him know/read the details and in future too he would never show the documents before the car delivery, SO BE CAREFULL, IF DEALING WITH Mr. T.J. He even not handover the documents in person even if you ask, instead he send by mail which takes about 2-3 days after your car delivery. After reviewing the documents almost after a week of finalizing the deal I got shocked seeing the total amount. Run back to meet Mr T. J. and he started showing his real color this time. Asked to wait in the lobby for 2 hours and did not listen or admitting that he made any mistake. He showed telling you signed and you must read before sign. No option left for me to talk to the new car Director, somehow able to convince the problem but Mr Director too did not help much. I asked to pull my sales to finance transition document and he never handed over me a copy since all truth is agreed on that paper. Repeatedly continued visiting the showroom and discussing with every possible persons finally did some math and another Director returned me only $500/- saying they incorrectly added additional $500/- to the deal. I would suggest take the finance document to your home read that thoroughly before signing and giving back to Mr. Finance in Honda Cars of Katy. Never forget these details by blindly trusting these guys on the excitement of buying a new car. Few of my receipts are not even handed over to me for which Mr T.J. added the amount in my total cost in the name of various coverages. Even though I asked and waited for him to hand over the receipts 2 hours a day for three days he did not give instead given me a different copy and the way he handed over the copy was not forgettable. He came to my chair given on my hand saying "Thank you very much". Till I see if I received the correct copy, he was about 20 feet away, I run back to him and when I asked for the correct copy, he told "I do not have anything, Thank you very MUCH." I finally given up not to waste my time dealing with such cheap people. People having such attitude towards customer should be fired if Honda Cars of Katy really cares about its customers.

T. J. Ashraf

"Dishonest"

When I was negotiating the salesperson told me the insurance package would cover any scratches. I said great I will get it then because I scratched my last car. When I got a scratch and took it in, they told me in fact the insurance does not cover that. Now I find, as I thought I was approaching the end of my 3-year lease, they somehow sneakily put me on a 4-year lease without me noticing. I found they deliberately confused me and downright lied. I would never ever, ever buy a car from them again. Watch out.

"Beware of Finance Guy"

Recently I bought a Honda Civic, I clearly remember signing commitment for EMI of $338.11 for 60 months, they dragged the process almost 4 hours and finally they he gave the financial documents to sign, which I signed believing everything will be filled out as per my negotiation (Part of my stupidity believing sales & financial guys). I got the copies of the documents after two week, to my horror loan period was mentioned as 66 months on the documents. I felt so helpless as I saw my signature below it. As a car I have great respect for "Honda", except this incident. Do they still maintain the commitment papers that we signed while negotiating or do they destroy it as soon as we sign the actual papers?

T.J. Ashraf

"***Great Experience****"

I must admit; I thought all car dealerships and car salesmen were just plain dishonest. But after my experience with Honda Cars of Katy, my thoughts have changed. I came to Honda Cars of Katy looking for a nice used vehicle for family use. My Salesman was Mr. Henry Reece, a very nice gentlemen. We found a car and settled on a price. I bought the car "as is" with no warranty. After about a week, I felt like something was wrong with the transmission, so I took the car to a local shop and was told that the vehicle needed a new transmission. I was shocked and did not know what to do because I bought it "as is" with no warranty. I prayed about it, then I took the car back to the dealership late one evening and spoke with the sales manager Andrew Naylor. Mr. Naylor was very nice, and he looked at the history of the car and told me that the transmission could not be bad because they had just put alot of money into the car to get it ready to sell. It was late, so Mr. Naylor told me to bring the car in the next morning, and he would research this matter more the following day, and he would call me. To my amazement Mr. Naylor called me the next day, and the first words out his mouth were: Mr. Washington I apologize, the car does have a bad transmission. He told me that he spoke with Mr. Henry Reece, and that I had some options... I was told that I could find another car the same price, or use the money as a payment on another, or just get a refund back. Hearing these words come out of Mr. Naylors mouth almost brought me to tears. Buying a car *as is* with no warranty, I knew that the dealership did not have to do anything. So now I am a loyal customer, and I am honored to know that such dealerships are here in the city of Katy that I live in. Thanks to Mr. Andrew Naylor, Mr. Henry Reece, and Mr. Alex Young for being true honest professionals.

Henry Reece, Andrew Naylor, and Alex Young