Honda City

Garber Honda

Ide Honda

tallahassee
6/25/2015

"They aren't familiar with their own ads"

I stopped by today to see an Accord EX that's been advertised in at least 2 issues of the newspaper for the past week. I was told that the dealership had no such car. They had no Accord EX's and had none coming in. So I asked if they had a copy of their ad. No one in the entire building had one; the salesperson and the sales manager never saw it and no one had access to it online either. So... I drove all the way back home and found the ad repeated again in TODAY's paper! I learned that the price of the "Accord EX" was exactly the same as an Accord Sport that I saw while I was there and was I was interested in. I actually liked it more than the pictures if the EX that I saw. Unfortunately no one in the sales staff had a clue what their ad looked like, what the price was, or where the car was, so I left very dissatisfied. The fact that the salesperson showed me new cars that had dealer-installed options like floor mats that supposedly could not be removed prior to sale really turned me off.

Unfortunately I don't recall her name. She seemed nice, but didn't know anything about her own ad.

rags963
9/08/2013

"As good as any and better than most these folks seem to..."

As good as any and better than most these folks seem to do a good job. I have 2 complaints with their work and both are that the car was returned to me dirty. Oil spots left on tan leather seats on one visit and black spots / marks on the seats on another visit. I am very skeptical with car dealers but I try to remember that they have to make money to stay in business --- I just EXPECT to be treated with curtesy and I EXPECT things to be done right the first time. I hold dealers to a higher standard than an independent mechanic. After 3 years of doing business with Honda City I remain very happy with their work.

Ralph Goldstrom

gheyer
12/15/2004

"Generallly satisfied on service of my 2001 Civic, but..."

Generallly satisfied on service of my 2001 Civic, but there were one or two things added to periodic maintenance that were not discussed or listed ahead of time -- one being to lubricate the front disc brake calipers. They claim this being done avoids replacement or rebuild of the calipers at much greater expense (maybe true: I have over 80M miles with original brakes).