Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

cleanwater
9/09/2013

"Sully (Brian Sullivan) sold me a nice used Honda Accord..."

Sully (Brian Sullivan) sold me a nice used Honda Accord that I really like; and for a decent price. He was friendly, helpful, not pushy at all. It all went well. Junior Rodriguez, the finance and extra options guy, was just as good. He's young and friendly and doesn't want to push things on you that you don't really want. A surprisingly good overall experience - just easy.

abourget
9/06/2013

"I visited several dealers to test drive AWD vehicles. ..."

I visited several dealers to test drive AWD vehicles. While the other dealers were happy to give me a test drive, Sully let me take the vehicle for an afternoon. When I returned the vehicle, there was no pressure to buy immediately. He answered all my questions and I was on my way. I was so pleased with the experience that I came in the next day and closed the deal at a good price. I am a loyal Toyota driver who is now looking forward to many years driving a Honda.

bmlparker
9/02/2013

"Working with Brian Sullivan was easy, he was professional..."

Working with Brian Sullivan was easy, he was professional and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the car that I was interested in. We took a test drive to make sure that was the car I truly liked. Even then Brian asked if there was any other vehicle that I wanted to take a look at or drive. There was no pressure! I took a day to think about it and went back to buy the car! Thank you Brian for a great experience....Buying a car can be very stressful and with Brian I didnt feel that way at all.

artiecanparty
8/30/2013

"My experience at Honda Gallery was a very positive one. ..."

My experience at Honda Gallery was a very positive one. I was treated by everyone with an incredible amount of respect.Everyone was friendly and knowledgable. I had been to two other dealerships and Honda Gallery was the one where I had felt that I was treated honestly and fairly.Even though their price was slightly more, I chose to buy my Accord there because of the upfront honesty and my experience with Brian Sullivan was a very positive one.

Sweetiebug
8/30/2013

"I had a great experience with buying my used Honda..."

I had a great experience with buying my used Honda Accord. I went in unexpected and was greeted and helped in such a professional manner. All my questions were answered. I didn't feel any pressure to buy my car which was refreshing. Brian Sullivan was always helpful and kept me in the loop of the progress of my purchase. Thomas and Junior were very good with me making sure I understood the process. I told them what I wanted to spend and they gave be the best deal and kept me right in my budget!

Thomas Wright

AlexanderRogachevsky
8/25/2013

"Great experiencing getting the vehicle I was looking for..."

Great experiencing getting the vehicle I was looking for for the price I wanted. Big thanks to Adolfo Cabrera, Tigran Airapetian and Brian F. McCaffrey for outstanding service! Alex.

dharcher
8/18/2013

"I was very pleased with my experience at Honda Gallery in..."

I was very pleased with my experience at Honda Gallery in Reading. My salesperson, Herve Pierre Louis, was very friendly and relaxed. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was willing to take plenty of time to answer my questions and demonstrate all the features of the vehicle. He has called me to follow up and make sure I am happy with the car and told me to call him at any time if I have any questions. I would recommend this dealership and this salesperson to anyone. Denise Archer

bren72
8/12/2013

"Rob Giovannucci and all the staff I dealt with at Honda..."

Rob Giovannucci and all the staff I dealt with at Honda Gallery worked together to get me the vehicle I wanted at the price I needed. I would recommend this dealership for a low pressure sale, personal service, and effort to please the customer.

ksavary
8/10/2013

"I recently purchased a 2013 CR-V from Honda Gallery. I..."

I recently purchased a 2013 CR-V from Honda Gallery. I had the opportunity to work with Kerry Simmons who was very patient, kind and attentive. Kerry was thorough and diligent in his approach to facilitating a successful and pleasurable sale for me. He honored his promises, was totally respectful of me as a person and woman, and was committed to ensuring I walked out a happy and satisfied customer. I love my CR-V and highly recommend you call Kerry for your automobile purchases!!! KS, Methuen, MA

Kerry Simmons

tedeschi
8/08/2013

"Awesome car buying experience with Sully! My husband..."

Awesome car buying experience with Sully! My husband & I loved how easy it was! I also appreciated the kids play areas (both in sales & services areas), and also the shopping & dining choices within walking distance if you ever have to wait (with or without kids) during a service. Overall, it was a great experience, and Sully was very accommodating, helpful, professional & personable! Would definitely recommend him & Honda Gallery to anyone looking for a great car, and a great car-buying experience!

Reviews of Junior Rodriguez