Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

tkates
11/26/2013

"After our car died, my husband and I began the search for..."

After our car died, my husband and I began the search for a used Subaru at a good price. Our research led us to Honda Gallery, which had a good price for the type of car we were looking for. We were paired up with Herve, who showed us the car and helped guide us on a test drive. He answered all of our questions and chatted with us as we waited for paperwork. Herve is a newer salesman, and that is part of the reason why you should seek him out if you go to Honda Gallery. He is candid and friendly. Herve has a true interest in people, which shone through in our interactions with him. He does not have the seasoned salesman vibe that his colleagues have, which made buying a car from him a much nicer experience than I was expecting. I would highly recommend asking for Herve if you're in the dealership.

VanToPilot123
11/22/2013

"This was my second vehicle purchase from Honda Gallery,..."

This was my second vehicle purchase from Honda Gallery, and I was once again pleased with the service and price that I received. Florian and the rest of the team worked very hard to find the Pilot that I wanted at a reasonable price.

guillyortiz
11/18/2013

"From the moment we arrived at the Honda Gallery we..."

From the moment we arrived at the Honda Gallery we experienced excellent customer service and friendliness. We were looking to trade in our current vehicle for a newer one without spending too much money. Mike and Giancarlo were able to put themselves in our shoes and offer a great trade in deal for our older car and overall deal for our new CRV. Junior the Finance Manager was very informative on the warranties and additional options available. Overall a great experience, we love our new car and would definitely shop at Honda Gallery again.

Jleslie8
11/17/2013

"Had a great experience at Honda Gallery in Reading. This..."

Had a great experience at Honda Gallery in Reading. This is the second car I have purchased at this dealer and will continue to shop here in the future. Brian Sullivan and Junior Rodriguez provided excellent service. I am very pleased with my new vehicle and would absolutely recommend buying a car from here!

strumma
11/15/2013

"I went to Honda Gallery to discuss my options with my..."

I went to Honda Gallery to discuss my options with my current leased Honda Accord. I really didn't expect much because I was just about at my lease mile limit, and still had 10 months on the lease term and didn't think there was much Honda Gallery could or would do for me. Boy was I wrong. From the moment I sat down with Florian, I felt at ease and a sense that he truly wanted to see me get what I wanted and what would make me happy. He listened carefully to my concerns, and to what I could afford. Never at any point during the negotiations did I feel pressured into doing anything that I didn't want to do. I felt as if everyone worked collaboratively together on the deal to ensure it was mutually beneficial. Everyone that I worked with was a pleasure. I would highly recommend Florian and Honda Gallery for anyone looking for a new/used car. I look forward to working with Florian in the future.

JacobBarnett
11/11/2013

"I had a great experience here - the staff was friendly..."

I had a great experience here - the staff was friendly and helpful, and I was offered a good deal on exactly the type of car I was looking far.

sammiepants
11/05/2013

"Sully was great and easy to work with. I knew what I was..."

Sully was great and easy to work with. I knew what I was looking for and he was patient and worked throught the details with me. Carlo was excellent at explaining my options and Junior closed the deal efficiently. All were straightforward and made the deal easy. So far, I am very happy with the certified pre-owned vehilce i purchased.

DebRisotti1
11/04/2013

"My husband and I recently purchased two vehicles from the..."

My husband and I recently purchased two vehicles from the Honda Gallery. Our salesperson was Brian Sullivan. We have purchased 4 cars from Brian over the past several years. Brian is experienced, informative, patient, and easy to work with. Once, we decided on the cars we wanted, we worked with Frank McLaughlin and Tigran Airapetian to agree on a price for each vehicle. They were fair and very easy to work with. They each made our experience of purchasing a car as painless as possible. Our paperwork was handled by Junior Rodriguez and Anthony Sacco, both , were efficient and organized. Our rating of the highest #5, was well earned and deserved. I highly recommend Honda Gallery and our sales rep, Brian Sullivan . Thank you for the excellent customer service ! Deb and Jim Risotti

wesleyjw
11/03/2013

"I selected Honda Gallery for the purchase of a new car..."

I selected Honda Gallery for the purchase of a new car after a search of dealership reviews on the internet. After meeting with Florian Cela the sales person assigned to me, I was comfortable working with this dealership even thought there were other facilities much closer to my home. Florian was present to my needs, patient with me as I processed making a difficult decision. He was extremely helpful and informative as I had owned and driven my old car for 17 years. I have purchased a 2013 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L and was comfortable working with the entire staff and feel that they provided me good service on all levels. For example, upon delivery Florian spent more than two hours going over every aspect of my new car to make sure that I was comfortable with it's operations. I will continue to use there service and recommend them to my friends.

Florian Cela

mplranger50
11/02/2013

"Got a great offer on a new car. Service was exceptional. ..."

Got a great offer on a new car. Service was exceptional. I already bought a new Honda Civic in 2009 so I new the Honda Gallery was the place to buy my new 2014 Accord Sport.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis