Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Liz921
10/01/2013

"This is my second purchase from Honda Gallery of Reading..."

This is my second purchase from Honda Gallery of Reading and obviously I had a great first experience because I returned for another. I also sent my daughter-in-law to Honda Gallery. This second purchase far exceeded my expectations. First let me start with Brian "Sully" Sullivan. He's not your typical salesman type but rather your friend that happens to sell cars. I really hate walking into a dealership and have the sales person speak to the person sitting next to me just because he's a guy when I'm the one buying the car. Sully has NEVER done that, he treats me with respect...I like that! He walked me through the whole process and taught me all the bells and whistles. Next was Junior Rodriguez. I love this kid! He's the finance person as well as the added on extras person. He was so pleasant to deal with. He got me the extras I wanted and felt I needed without being pushy (I don't respond well to pushy!). One last thing...I need to give a shout out to Frank McLaughlin too! He is very friendly and makes you feel at home. I'll continue to send friends and family in to see Sully and the rest of the Honda Gallery Crew! I would recommend them highly!

SGCampbell02132
9/30/2013

"A very enjoyable experience. No issues with any of the..."

A very enjoyable experience. No issues with any of the staff. Sully wax exceptionally helpful in all areas and answered all questions. The vehicle was ready when promised.

brian sullivan

deathsfuture123
9/29/2013

"I bought a new Honda Accord 2014 from Gallery Honda. I..."

I bought a new Honda Accord 2014 from Gallery Honda. I felt that the price point was fair and "Carlo" came out of the office to "make the deal happen." I really felt that Adolfo. my salesman, was all about finding the best deal for me and not just padding a paycheck. The process to get the registration took a little long and by the time it was done it was after 5pm. This became an issue because the service department was not doing inspection stickers any longer that evening. Adolfo "sweet talked" the service guys into doing the inspection. Honestly, that was a major difference between me being happy and being "put off" having to come back to get the inspection sticker. I truly think that they did everything to win a customer.

jm01845
9/27/2013

"It was great working with Brian "Sully" who..."

It was great working with Brian "Sully" who made turning in my Honda CRV (from Honda Gallery) for a brand new leased Accord extremely quick and easy. Although he had another commitment to go to on that evening, he stayed late to make sure all of my paperwork wad done correctly. After I picked up my car, he followed up to verify that I understood how to use all of the features of the car. This is my second purchase from Honda Gallery and I have been satisified with the quality of their service and their follow up. I will certainly recommend them to friends who are interested in a new car.

court326
9/26/2013

"Overall experience was great. Everyone was polite and..."

Overall experience was great. Everyone was polite and accommodating. Slight misunderstanding during our initial visit regarding the finances but Junior was able to correct it. Herve went over all the car features with me and made sure there was a full gas tank. Great customer service.

Lieutenant123
9/25/2013

"Internet Sales called and gave a great price. We went..."

Internet Sales called and gave a great price. We went there and dealt with Erik Joseph (Sales) and Frank McLaughlin (Sales Manager), who were both professional and honored the sales deal given over the phone. Very impressed with Honda Gallery, simple and easy do deal with.

Erik Joseph

Deana22
9/22/2013

"I went into Honda Gallery knowing my credit was bad and..."

I went into Honda Gallery knowing my credit was bad and the odds pretty much stacked against me, but I was dreaming big and still had 3 requirements before I purchased a car. I was introduced to Brian Sullivan and instantly felt a connection. I explained my situation and he said he would do his best. And that he did! It wasn't long after I was sitting down to sign papers on my 2013 Civic, with all of my requirements met. I was full of anxiety and nerves but Sully took his time and went over everything with me making my experience very comfortable. Everyone who assisted me in the sale was fabulous. I would recommend the Honda Gallery to anyone buying a car and Sully is the man to see to get the job done! Thank you to all who helped I absolutely love my 2013 Honda Civic LX!!!

Brian Sullivan

bdkn9
9/22/2013

"Best experience! Price as quoted (e-quote), same day..."

Best experience! Price as quoted (e-quote), same day delivery, straight forward sale. All staff I encountered at this dealership were positive and friendly. Kudos to the honda gallery!

wrg3529
9/21/2013

"Car shopping/purchasing not the greatest pleasure but..."

Car shopping/purchasing not the greatest pleasure but recent experience with Honda Gallery of Reading, Ma. was indeed pleasurable and painless. Brian Sullvan was the sales agent helping me with my recent purchase. He was courteous, helpful and knowledgable and he made my car buying exeperience a good one. Within two days of initial contact with the agency, I drove away with my new Fit. Bill

brian28
9/20/2013

"They had a vehicle that I wanted. I felt it was a..."

They had a vehicle that I wanted. I felt it was a competitive price and they gave me good value on my trade. They were serious about making it happen and they made the deal happen quickly. Thank you Giancarlo and Herve.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis