Honda Gallery

Honda Gallery
Call
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Matthew was very professional, he did not try to pull..."

Matthew was very professional, he did not try to pull typical car salesman tricks. I knew what I was looking for, I had my price information (had done my homework). Unlike other dealers that frown on educated customers, Matthew welcomed it and we were able to finalize a deal inside of a 30 minute visit. The deal was very fair to both parties. I would highly recommend doing business with Honda Gallery!

Matthew Petersen

"I enjoyed working with Herve Pierre-Louis. I have worked..."

I enjoyed working with Herve Pierre-Louis. I have worked with him in the past and would gladly work with him again in the future. He is friendly and professional!

"I had a great experience buying a new Honda CR-V at Honda..."

I had a great experience buying a new Honda CR-V at Honda Gallery. This was my first time buying my own car, and they made it as easy and stress-free as possible. They worked well as a team to make the paperwork process go quickly, and were patient with my family's questions. Herve followed up to make sure everything was going well with the car - service above and beyond.

"I recently purchased a Honda Civic Si sports sedan at the..."

I recently purchased a Honda Civic Si sports sedan at the Honda Gallery. My entire experience was, by far, the most positive since I bought my first new car over twenty years ago. Anthony Sacco was my salesman and I could not have asked for a better person with whom to work. The negotiated price certainly was the main factor in my decision to purchase the vehicle. However, Anthony's experience, knowledge, friendliness, and negotiating skills sealed the deal and made me feel confident and good about the purchase. Throughout the entire process, Anthony made everything as easy as possible. He phoned my insurance agent, walked me through all of the paperwork, and made sure that I was comfortable during and after each phase of the deal. He is a great conversationalist who skillfully balances the business side of a car deal with the social aspect. He understands that purchasing a car should be an exciting, fun experience and he did everything possible to ensure that. Four hours after entering the dealership, I was on my way home in my new vehicle. I am so pleased that I visited the Honda Gallery which, by the way, is not really close to where I live. I am glad that I took a chance and drove the extra distance. I highly recommend visiting this dealership.

"On Saturday, June 22nd, I was driving down 128 in Peabody..."

On Saturday, June 22nd, I was driving down 128 in Peabody with my family (including my in-laws) heading to my sons Shriners Football game in Waltham. The splash guard ripped off my Honda Odyssey. We were driving about 60 miles an hour and it put quite a scare into everyone in the car. We drove the vehicle to Honda Gallery in Reading Massachusetts. Still a bit frazzled, I entered the service department and was met by a young women with dark hair.... She was friendly, polite and professional. I explained our situation and that we really wanted to make my sons game. She assured me and my family that she would take care of the vehicle. Within 10 minutes we were back on our way and made it to my sons game in plenty of time. Honda Gallery is very fortunate to have such warm and compassionate employees. Thank you. Joe Morrissey

not sure her name, thin with dark hair was working on Saturday, June 22nd

"Leased a new vehicle for my daughter. Great..."

Leased a new vehicle for my daughter. Great recommendations from Sully, attentive, informative and well versed in the product. Low pressure. I had second thoughts on the way I was to acquire the vehicle and we sat down and went through the pros and cons of the way we had originally structured the deal until I was comfortable in my decision. Discussed a variety of options that were actually less expensive in the long run, but ultimately, I was very comfortable in the decision I made and felt no pressure to do anything but what I felt was the best way to acquire the vehicle in terms of out of pocket costs today versus monthly payment versus total outlay. Got things done quickly. Price was fine. Second vehicle we acquired in 2 days and I'd head right back for the third without question.

"I've brought my 2008 Honda Pilot to this dealership..."

I've brought my 2008 Honda Pilot to this dealership for service for a few years so when purchasing my 2013 car I knew this was where I would purchase from. The staff are friendly and very professional. Herve was fabulous at explaining the new vehicle inside and out (in the pouring rain). He answered all my questions and made the car buying experience a pleasant one - not an easy task. I would definately recommend Honda Gallery for purchase and service.

"Shopping for a new car is not my favorite thing to do. I..."

Shopping for a new car is not my favorite thing to do. I visited Honda Gallery first on a Wednesday (6/26). I knew I wanted a new 2013 Honda Accord. Brian Sullivan was very well-informed and responsive to my inquiries. We went on a test drive and Brian answered any question I had. After getting an offer I told Brian I was also going to go to Herb Chambers in Burlington. I did and got an offer that beat the original by about $750-$1,000. I called Brian the following day (Thursday) and came in to visit him again later in the day. After some discussion we made a deal within 10-15 minutes and completed the contract and financing details. I came back on Friday to pick up the car and to get any additional questions answered. During the process I met two or three other people (the General Manager was one and the person handling the financing was another). Both were professional. Overall, my experience was positive and I would absolutely recommend the dealership and Brian Sullivan.

"My grandfather had a wonderful experience 3 months prior..."

My grandfather had a wonderful experience 3 months prior to my current purchase. He enjoyed his experience with Adolfo and Carlo, which made my decision to shop at Honda Gallery easier. I first test drove the 2013 Honda Accord with Herve who was friendly and knowledgeable. I returned later in the week and worked directly with Adolfo who made my family and I as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Adolfo answered any questions we had, and his knowledge and assertiveness was comparable to none. Carlo came over to assist on the deal for my new Accord and was also very friendly and respectful to my family and I. I briefly dealt with Junior, as he completed the paperwork for the new vehicle. Junior was very professional and did not make us feel uncomfortable pushing extras on us. All in all I enjoyed my experience at Honda Gallery. I was a bit nervous on having to go through the gauntlet of salesmen and managers at a dealership eager for a deal, but Herve, Adolfo, Carlo and Junior made my experience as simple and pleasant as possible. I recommend this dealership and especially these gentlemen if you are looking to purchase a Honda in the future. Thanks, Dan P.

"I was shopping around for a Honda Accord. I inquired on..."

I was shopping around for a Honda Accord. I inquired on line, and the internet manager set up an appointment to meet with a sales associate. The appointment was only 45 minutes before the dealership closed. I was running late, but that didn't impede my meeting. Mike and Carlo listened to my needs, walked me through the options, and before I left I had a fantastic offer for a new car on the table. I came back the next day, and Mike took me for a test drive on the car I had chosen. Mike walked me through all of the features of the car...and offered to sit with as long as I needed to understand everything it had. I really liked the car. Once again, I was under pressure with my own time constraints, but, once again the staff was very professional, and provided a bona fide offer and experience. I closed the deal and even given my time constraints, they worked quicker than anticipated, allowing me to drive away with the car. Mike understanding I was under the gun from a time constraint offered to sit with me at a future date and go over all of the features of the car again. So. overall all of the people that I interacted with were great.

Herve Pierre-Louis