Honda Gallery

Honda Gallery

Call
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"My wife and I had an overwhelmingly positive experience..."

My wife and I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Honda Gallery and especially our interaction with Client Advisor Herve Pierre Louis. Herve was at all times a consummate professional from our initial meeting and test drive to the moment we drove our new CRV EXL off the lot. He displayed a firm command of the technical aspects of the CRV performance and capabilities and walked us through the entire sales process with confidence and competence. Herve's friendly and engaging personality made this a very enjoyable experience at every stage and we certainly appreciate his diligence following up with our insurance company to make sure the transfer of that paperwork was not delayed. We love our new CRV EXL and will recommend Herve and the Honda Gallery without any reservation for superior customer service. Thanks!

"Sale associate who helped out my step father and I was..."

Sale associate who helped out my step father and I was extremely nice and helpful (Brian). However, the sales manager was very rude. We waited over THREE hours and left unsatisfied. They wanted to sell me a car that was in an accident and not take any money off. They should not advertise a car as "excellent condition" when it was involved in an accident. Several times I said what i could afford for montthly payments and that was not put into considertion. I went to Honda in Burlington a week ago and they offerered me the same amount of money for a newer car, but my heart was set on that Blue Honda in Reading. I feel like more could have been done for me to leave there happy.

"Would like thank Michael Marcello for making my purchase..."

Would like thank Michael Marcello for making my purchase of my new car painless. I went into this process comparing it to brain surgery dreading going in to the dealership but to my surprise I found the whole process painless and enjoyable. Thanks to Michael I found the car I wanted and more thanks to Carlo design, at a good price. I had no intention to buy that night I walked in, but I saw the car, got a good price and the deal was done fairly quickly. I would highly recommend the Honda Gallery in Reading and would tell you to ask for Michael when shopping. I look forward to doing business in the future at Honda Gallery Also closing out paperwork with Junior Rodiguez was quick and easy.

"After going through 3 other dealerships I found Honda..."

After going through 3 other dealerships I found Honda Gallery to be the most caring, compassionate and friendly business on the north shore! They were able to meet my budget without any pressure at all!!!Thank you again to Tigran, Kerry and Junior for getting the best deal possible for me. Kathy Warshaver

"My wife and I went to Honda Gallery to look at new..."

My wife and I went to Honda Gallery to look at new Accords, even though we weren't ready to buy for a month or two. As we were looking around, Herve came out and introduced himself. We told him we were just looking and he was completely OK with that, and just wanted to know if there is anything he could help with. He answered any questions we had and we went for a short test drive. At no point was Herve pushy. After the test drive, he asked if there was anything else he could help with. When we were all set with the test drive, he simply told us to give him a call if there is anything else he can help with (he never asked "what do I have to do to get you in this car today"). About a month later, we went back on Memorial Day Weekend because they were having a "red tag" event (Herve called us to let us know about the sale prices). After test driving another car, and talking over our options with Herve, we actually got the trim level below what we originally thought we wanted. Herve actually suggested this option which saved us some $. It's very rare for a salesman to suggest a lower priced car, but I'm happy he did. Overall the car buying experience was by far the best I've ever experience. I usually hate buying cars and dealing with salesmen pushing cars on you. Herve was not that type of salesman at all. He really was the best salesman I've ever dealt with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, polite, and let us have time alone when my wife and I were thinking about what to do. I would highly, highly recommend going to Honda Gallery and asking for Herve (next time I buy a car, I'm going to where ever Herve is working). After we decided on the car, we met with Junior to go over financing. Again, I typically hate dealing with pushy finance manager. Junior (just like Herve) was great. He just presented us our options and let us choose what we wanted to do. Overall, I don't usually write reviews on anything. But, this was such a great car buying experience, I feel everyone should know.

"Matthew was very professional, he did not try to pull..."

Matthew was very professional, he did not try to pull typical car salesman tricks. I knew what I was looking for, I had my price information (had done my homework). Unlike other dealers that frown on educated customers, Matthew welcomed it and we were able to finalize a deal inside of a 30 minute visit. The deal was very fair to both parties. I would highly recommend doing business with Honda Gallery!

Matthew Petersen

"I enjoyed working with Herve Pierre-Louis. I have worked..."

I enjoyed working with Herve Pierre-Louis. I have worked with him in the past and would gladly work with him again in the future. He is friendly and professional!

"I had a great experience buying a new Honda CR-V at Honda..."

I had a great experience buying a new Honda CR-V at Honda Gallery. This was my first time buying my own car, and they made it as easy and stress-free as possible. They worked well as a team to make the paperwork process go quickly, and were patient with my family's questions. Herve followed up to make sure everything was going well with the car - service above and beyond.

"I recently purchased a Honda Civic Si sports sedan at the..."

I recently purchased a Honda Civic Si sports sedan at the Honda Gallery. My entire experience was, by far, the most positive since I bought my first new car over twenty years ago. Anthony Sacco was my salesman and I could not have asked for a better person with whom to work. The negotiated price certainly was the main factor in my decision to purchase the vehicle. However, Anthony's experience, knowledge, friendliness, and negotiating skills sealed the deal and made me feel confident and good about the purchase. Throughout the entire process, Anthony made everything as easy as possible. He phoned my insurance agent, walked me through all of the paperwork, and made sure that I was comfortable during and after each phase of the deal. He is a great conversationalist who skillfully balances the business side of a car deal with the social aspect. He understands that purchasing a car should be an exciting, fun experience and he did everything possible to ensure that. Four hours after entering the dealership, I was on my way home in my new vehicle. I am so pleased that I visited the Honda Gallery which, by the way, is not really close to where I live. I am glad that I took a chance and drove the extra distance. I highly recommend visiting this dealership.

"On Saturday, June 22nd, I was driving down 128 in Peabody..."

On Saturday, June 22nd, I was driving down 128 in Peabody with my family (including my in-laws) heading to my sons Shriners Football game in Waltham. The splash guard ripped off my Honda Odyssey. We were driving about 60 miles an hour and it put quite a scare into everyone in the car. We drove the vehicle to Honda Gallery in Reading Massachusetts. Still a bit frazzled, I entered the service department and was met by a young women with dark hair.... She was friendly, polite and professional. I explained our situation and that we really wanted to make my sons game. She assured me and my family that she would take care of the vehicle. Within 10 minutes we were back on our way and made it to my sons game in plenty of time. Honda Gallery is very fortunate to have such warm and compassionate employees. Thank you. Joe Morrissey

not sure her name, thin with dark hair was working on Saturday, June 22nd