Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ghswanson
9/18/2013

"Erick was very helpful from the moment I stepped on the..."

Erick was very helpful from the moment I stepped on the lot. He was calm, no pressure, knew the answers, didn't ramble on or try to be funny (i.e. he was very professional). Erick made the price clear without being bossy or pushy. He told me all about the Fit I bought, in detail. Then, Junior (the friendliest fin. mgr. i've ever dealt with), spelled the whole deal out, and it matched my figures almost exactly. Then Erick closed things out with gratitude. I'll HIGHLY recommend this Honda Gallery to everyone I know. P.S. I bought a Civic in '06 at the Honda Barn in North Reading....In my opinion the cars have remained high quality, and the dealership has greatly improved! Gregg Swanson

Erick Joseph

katdat
9/17/2013

"Brian and the crew went above and beyond to get me in the..."

Brian and the crew went above and beyond to get me in the Honda I purchased, with smiles all the way. All were friendly and accomodating throughout the experience. I feel very confident now in this car and my next one that I will be purchasing from them, and will highly recommend "Sully" as a go to salesman. He knows his stuff and is very eager to get you in the car you want.

jillianblack
9/16/2013

"Anthony was great. He was patient, tried his absolute..."

Anthony was great. He was patient, tried his absolute best to make the deal work for us, he did not pressure us, yet was available for us every time we had a question. Leah also helped us a great deal when we needed to get the registration, etc. There was confusion with the rental car, the pick up time, etc, and she went above and beyond to help us. I would highly recommend the dealership and these two individuals in particular.

Dhodgdon
9/11/2013

"This was my first time leasing a vehicle on my own, and..."

This was my first time leasing a vehicle on my own, and right away when I walked into the dealership I was greeted quickly and felt instanly comfortable with Brian Sullivan. He could tell I was new to the whole process and he took his time and throughly went over everything with me making sure I understood every aspect. I cannot believe at how quickly I was able to drive home my new Honda Civic, I went in on a Saturday and I took my car home Monday night I was blown away by this. The customer service experience was AMAZING and I will be referring anyone I know who wishes to buy a new car to Honda Gallry.

celkurdi
9/11/2013

"In past experiences working with dealerships, has not..."

In past experiences working with dealerships, has not always been pleasant. Walking into the Honda dealership in Reading and working with both Cory and Harve, was a complete turn around for myself and my family. The professionalism, courtesy and respect that these individuals showed us, taking care of our needs immediately, and finding us the vehcile that best suited our family was done with in hours. They both worked diligently in making our transaction seamless. My suggestion to those who are weary of the generalizations that are made about car dealers, should go no further and go into the Honda dealership in Reading and have the major benefit of working with both these individuals and you will clearly see exactly what Im talking about. The great service, superior quality of professionalism to work with us to find the best suited vehicle was thier mandate and they achived our trust. Not only that they also made it better by giving us a price that was certainly easier on the budget. Cory and Herve are true gentlemen, and will work with you to find you what you need. My greatest appreciation to the both of them, and today we drove home in our new Honda, and are greatful for their help. I think the Honda Gallery is very fortunate to have found two fine respectable, goal driven men to work for thier them. Truley the both of them met our very high expectations, and would highly recommend them to all our friends and family. Very Best, Truly, Carol and Jamal ElBatnigi

Herve Louis

Gvailliant
9/10/2013

"Solid customer interaction, ensuring our comfort and ease..."

Solid customer interaction, ensuring our comfort and ease in the purchase of a per owned car. Brian from the time I first met him was very dilegent in following up with me in all my questions. He was friendly curtious and worked through every detail. I felt that Honda Gallery gave me the best deal in my area.

zelrm
9/09/2013

"I had a very good experience at the Honda Gallery. The..."

I had a very good experience at the Honda Gallery. The dealership demonstrated very friendly service and professionalism. We ended up with a brand new car when the plan was to just go in and look. Thank you Honda Gallery

cleanwater
9/09/2013

"Sully (Brian Sullivan) sold me a nice used Honda Accord..."

Sully (Brian Sullivan) sold me a nice used Honda Accord that I really like; and for a decent price. He was friendly, helpful, not pushy at all. It all went well. Junior Rodriguez, the finance and extra options guy, was just as good. He's young and friendly and doesn't want to push things on you that you don't really want. A surprisingly good overall experience - just easy.

abourget
9/06/2013

"I visited several dealers to test drive AWD vehicles. ..."

I visited several dealers to test drive AWD vehicles. While the other dealers were happy to give me a test drive, Sully let me take the vehicle for an afternoon. When I returned the vehicle, there was no pressure to buy immediately. He answered all my questions and I was on my way. I was so pleased with the experience that I came in the next day and closed the deal at a good price. I am a loyal Toyota driver who is now looking forward to many years driving a Honda.

bmlparker
9/02/2013

"Working with Brian Sullivan was easy, he was professional..."

Working with Brian Sullivan was easy, he was professional and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the car that I was interested in. We took a test drive to make sure that was the car I truly liked. Even then Brian asked if there was any other vehicle that I wanted to take a look at or drive. There was no pressure! I took a day to think about it and went back to buy the car! Thank you Brian for a great experience....Buying a car can be very stressful and with Brian I didnt feel that way at all.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis