Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

undie
10/08/2013

"EXCELLENT experience at the Honda Gallery. I dreaded the..."

EXCELLENT experience at the Honda Gallery. I dreaded the thought of purchasing a car through a dealership again due to a past negative experience. Not this time. Purchasing my Honda was a smooth process. From start to finish. Frank, Brian,and their coworkers were professional, courteous,and very helpful. I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family.

ssaravo
10/07/2013

"From the moment I inquired about buying a car on the..."

From the moment I inquired about buying a car on the phone to walking out the door with my new car my experience was exceptional. My sales associate Ryan was just great. He went above and beyond and provided excellent customer service. Also, Ryan brought over Carlo to go through some numbers and I braced myself because I am very familiar with purchasing cars, and I figured he was going to give my the usual deal of talking numbers and not getting anywhere. But I was pleasantly surprised that that didn't happen. The numbers were provided to me, and our negotiations were smooth and direct. In closing the deal, Anthony Sacco processed the paperwork quickly and accurately (can be a long drawn out process, but it was not this time). I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone who is looking to purchase a new car. I will most definitely go back for my next vehicle.

Ryan Sealy (?)

aimeedelorey
10/04/2013

"Great experience! Matt Petersen was honest and easy to..."

Great experience! Matt Petersen was honest and easy to work with and I feel good about the deal. I hope to always by my cars at this dealership. My new car is great too!

iddaka
10/02/2013

"I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. I..."

I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. I purchased a used 2005 Accord in 2012, buying it was a good experience. I went in for an extra 2-year bumper-to-bumper coverage for the car at an additional cost since it was not certified. In 2013, I traded in the Accord for a 2008 Odyssey. The Sales experience was good again. Since this was a certified vehicle, I did not need to transfer the extra coverage from the Accord. Since I had used it only partly, I was told during the Odyssey sales cycle that there would be a pro-rated refund of the money I had paid for it. The bad experience happened in 2 ways - 1) I never got the refund back for the coverage on the Accord. I am not sure if that was just a tactic to buy from here. 2) Recently I had some battery trouble and got AAA for a jump start. I was advised to get the battery checked immediately since there was a sticker on the battery "100 months warranty" and AAA did not want me to buy a battery if I had one under warranty. When I went to the dealership, I was told that the "battery was not bought with the car" (???!!!). When I pushed back, I was told battery and consumables were not covered in the warranty. Luckily, I did not have to replace the battery. But when I have to do it, guess who is getting my business?? AAA

casey tong

Liz921
10/01/2013

"This is my second purchase from Honda Gallery of Reading..."

This is my second purchase from Honda Gallery of Reading and obviously I had a great first experience because I returned for another. I also sent my daughter-in-law to Honda Gallery. This second purchase far exceeded my expectations. First let me start with Brian "Sully" Sullivan. He's not your typical salesman type but rather your friend that happens to sell cars. I really hate walking into a dealership and have the sales person speak to the person sitting next to me just because he's a guy when I'm the one buying the car. Sully has NEVER done that, he treats me with respect...I like that! He walked me through the whole process and taught me all the bells and whistles. Next was Junior Rodriguez. I love this kid! He's the finance person as well as the added on extras person. He was so pleasant to deal with. He got me the extras I wanted and felt I needed without being pushy (I don't respond well to pushy!). One last thing...I need to give a shout out to Frank McLaughlin too! He is very friendly and makes you feel at home. I'll continue to send friends and family in to see Sully and the rest of the Honda Gallery Crew! I would recommend them highly!

SGCampbell02132
9/30/2013

"A very enjoyable experience. No issues with any of the..."

A very enjoyable experience. No issues with any of the staff. Sully wax exceptionally helpful in all areas and answered all questions. The vehicle was ready when promised.

brian sullivan

deathsfuture123
9/29/2013

"I bought a new Honda Accord 2014 from Gallery Honda. I..."

I bought a new Honda Accord 2014 from Gallery Honda. I felt that the price point was fair and "Carlo" came out of the office to "make the deal happen." I really felt that Adolfo. my salesman, was all about finding the best deal for me and not just padding a paycheck. The process to get the registration took a little long and by the time it was done it was after 5pm. This became an issue because the service department was not doing inspection stickers any longer that evening. Adolfo "sweet talked" the service guys into doing the inspection. Honestly, that was a major difference between me being happy and being "put off" having to come back to get the inspection sticker. I truly think that they did everything to win a customer.

jm01845
9/27/2013

"It was great working with Brian "Sully" who..."

It was great working with Brian "Sully" who made turning in my Honda CRV (from Honda Gallery) for a brand new leased Accord extremely quick and easy. Although he had another commitment to go to on that evening, he stayed late to make sure all of my paperwork wad done correctly. After I picked up my car, he followed up to verify that I understood how to use all of the features of the car. This is my second purchase from Honda Gallery and I have been satisified with the quality of their service and their follow up. I will certainly recommend them to friends who are interested in a new car.

court326
9/26/2013

"Overall experience was great. Everyone was polite and..."

Overall experience was great. Everyone was polite and accommodating. Slight misunderstanding during our initial visit regarding the finances but Junior was able to correct it. Herve went over all the car features with me and made sure there was a full gas tank. Great customer service.

Lieutenant123
9/25/2013

"Internet Sales called and gave a great price. We went..."

Internet Sales called and gave a great price. We went there and dealt with Erik Joseph (Sales) and Frank McLaughlin (Sales Manager), who were both professional and honored the sales deal given over the phone. Very impressed with Honda Gallery, simple and easy do deal with.

Erik Joseph