Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Angkstop
10/26/2013

"Sales professionals were Informative, friendly and..."

Sales professionals were Informative, friendly and accommodating. They answered all our questions and then some. We were provided with lot of information and options to best suit our specific needs. Thank you

Carlo and Alex

janefoti
10/25/2013

"I brought in my vehicle 2010 Honda CRV in for a recall..."

I brought in my vehicle 2010 Honda CRV in for a recall and to remove the sap from the vehicle. Leah Blackler was the service consultant and was very professional and had the vehicle cleaned and the recall completed in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with the service.

adunn22
10/25/2013

"I recently leased a CR-V from the Honda Gallery and I was..."

I recently leased a CR-V from the Honda Gallery and I was extremely pleased with the great customer service I received from Brian Sullivan as my sales consultant. Right off the bat he was extremely helpful to my husband and I, answering any questions we had and explaining all of the features the car has to offer. Brian made the whole experience stress free and easy. He went through all of the options I had in regards to keeping my payment low and the outcome was great. Brian really made sure that we were happy with our whole car buying experience and I would definitely recommended Brian and Honda Gallery to family and friends.

Rosemary68
10/24/2013

"It was a pleasure dealing with Herve. He didn't..."

It was a pleasure dealing with Herve. He didn't pressure me at all and was very knowledgable. Anthony Sacco was also great to deal with,he was very personable and genuine. There was another person,not sure of his name that was quite knowledgable and helped get the color I wanted from another dealership.

Hetalpatel
10/24/2013

"I am glad i bought my first Honda car from Honda gallery..."

I am glad i bought my first Honda car from Honda gallery dealer. I am fully satissfied with the purchase that i have made from here. the guy Florian Cela gave me enough information about the different product to make the decision what i want to purchase. Very friendly employees. I have recomend my family and friends to purchase from here only. Very very nice in paying attention in their customers and helping out in all the documentation work. It was really a great experience buying car with honda gallery.

Florian Cela

bobby10
10/22/2013

"Adolfo Cabrera is the finest car salesperson I have ever..."

Adolfo Cabrera is the finest car salesperson I have ever met. He treated me like I was his father. Taking time to show me the differant models and making sure I was comfortable with my selection. He assisted me through the whole process. He also spent over an hour with me on the delivery explaining how each item worked. He also has followed up with phone calls after the purchase to make sure everything was ok with my Honda Accord I would highly recommend if you are in the market for a Honda drop over to Honda Gallery in Reading Ma and ask for Adolfo Cabrera. Thank you, Fred P. Boston Ma.

SaniyaBilash
10/21/2013

"After having done a considerable web search on..."

After having done a considerable web search on Honda's, and carrying the printed stats and reports with me, I went to Honda Gallery in Reading MA. looking for a Used Honda Pilot. The sales Manager was dressed poorly, and I thought he was a service technician or Janitor. He was rude. Sales Rep: Robert was nice and friendly. Because of the manager I just walked out with my wife and daughter.

Abbott1384
10/21/2013

"This is my second car from here this year and I had a..."

This is my second car from here this year and I had a great experience and also would recommend some of my friends to go down to here when they are ready to buy another car

PaikerDR
10/21/2013

"Herve was helpful, friendly, and really worked on our..."

Herve was helpful, friendly, and really worked on our behalf to find a proper vehicle for my cousin (who speaks little English). Given the complexity of paperwork, trying to find something for my cousin, and juggling multiple schedules, Herve really went the extra mile to work around our schedules and needs. I actually felt bad for the number of times I went back and forth with him trying to coordinate, but he always called back when he said he would and I never sensed a single complaint. We really appreciated all his efforts on top of his professionalism and friendliness throughout. I work in an industry where how you serve customers differentiates the excellent from the good, and Herve was excellent. He was consistent and never missed a beat in his help towards us - fantastic. Carlo was helpful in working with us to find a car with a realistic price point and was straightforward and no-nonsense - all good things and it made our decisions easier and respected the time of all parties involved. Junior got us in and out and despite being busy with a full load of customers, he was also willing to fit us into schedules (due to my/our time crunch and lack of availability) and was informative as we were trying to figure out some aspects of registration particular to my cousin being an international student. My cousin absolutely loves the pre-owned Honda, was happy with the price, and our entire experience affirms that we made the right choice in doing business with the Honda Gallery. Everyone appeared to work as a team and we're happy we didn't need to go anywhere else!

Rgrava
10/17/2013

"Great experience, Sully was great. All of the staff was..."

Great experience, Sully was great. All of the staff was very friendly and willing to help us any way they could. Junior was also very helpful, and explained our lease fully. Great overall experience. Thanks again Richard Grava

Brian Sullivan