Honda Gallery

SALES

April 19, 2017

"New Auto Lease"

- Dom59

The dealership was very prompt, attentive, and helpful. Our Sales Adviser, Herve Pierre Louis, was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. He made the process run very smoothly.

April 18, 2017

"Most Pleasant Experience"

- Christine Stanislawzyk

The minute I shook hands with Herve, i instantly felt comfortable and at ease. He is a true professional and was totally understanding of what I was looking for in a vehicle, overall. He put absolutely no pressure on me which was a welcome surprise! This was definitely the most positive experience I've had purchasing a vehicle so I'll be sure to come back in the future. I will also recommend the Honda Gallery to my family and friends. Hats off to Herve!

April 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Air232

Herve is an excellent salesman. Doesn't pressure you whatsoever, which is what made it such a pleasurable experience. Our first time buying a car at Honda Gallery, we certainly will go back again.

Honda Gallery, Reading, MA, 01867