Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

michellekaszuba
6/17/2014

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Everyone person we met with was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. We did not feel pressured at any point to rush our decision. All of the options, packages, and features were fully disclosed. We are completely satisfied with our new 2014 Honda Pilot and would highly recommend the dealership, as well as the sales and finance personnel. The experience far exceeded our expectations.

nsamdup
6/08/2014

"great service"

Herve Pierre Louis was great... he has been very helpful and gave us the best deal. he is a good sales man, very efficient in what he does.

mciruolo02
6/02/2014

"Excellent Experience"

My experience at the Honda Gallery in Reading was fantastic! Both Giancarlo Giovannucci and Anthony Denardo were extremely helpful and friendly. They both helped me find my dream car, all for a price that was affordable for me. They truly were considerate of my needs and worked with me until we made a fair deal. I would highly recommend this dealership if your looking for a nice car with great customer service!

waerobics
5/29/2014

"vehicle leasing"

Because this was my first time leasing a vehicle, I had two pages of questions. Herve answered every question, including deposit, taxes,how Auto Trade determined the value of the car I was trading in, the monthly payment, options at the end of my three lease. He listened to me when I him what colors I didn't want. He showed me a Civic whose color was Kona Coffee, which I loved. Before we took the test drive he explained all the safety features in the motor as well as the car itself. After test driving the car, I decided to lease. When I picked up my car, Herve, gave me demonstrations of all the systems from technology to the actual running of the car. I opted to have a remote starter input, which will be very helpful during the New England winters. I have only positive things to say about both Herve and the Honda Galley Dealership. In my family, 2 own Civics, 1 owns a Pilot Touring Car and 1 owns a CRV.

matty_jordan01
5/27/2014

"Amazing service"

At first I had gone to Honda Cars of Boston in Everett to check out deals and hopefully buy a new car. The experience there was horrible to say the least. I decided to give Honda another shot and went to Honda Gallery in Reading. The salesman Anthony was amazing through the whole experience, making it feel like he was actually concerned about me buying a car and not actually trying to put money in his own pocket. He worked with me to help lease a car that i could afford and still drive away happy. Junior in the finance department was also amazing to work with, both of them had me in and out as quickly as they could, and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Honda Gallery in Reading to anyone looking for an overall good experience when buying a car.

gmsainato
5/23/2014

"Great experience!"

I could not be more happy with my recent experience at Honda Gallery in Reading. The sole reason being the Senior Sales Consultant, Robert Giovannucci. Never have I met someone more dedicated to providing the best service possible to his customers. Along with being incredibly pleasant and personable, he is tremendously knowledgeable. I left knowing every inch of my new car, a full tank of gas and a smile on my face. As long as he is a sales consultant, I will continue to do business with him and only him for many years.

DRicci01950
5/19/2014

"Excellent expereince"

Terrific experience at Honda Gallery. Rob Giovannucci was an excellent representative, spent a great deal of time with me and answered all my questions thoroughly.

lyric1
5/17/2014

"Best Experience I Have Ever Had Buying a New Car"

The minute I approached the front door of the showroom, I was welcomed by a salesperson standing outside. When I told him I was there to meet Chuck, he escorted me directly to him. Chuck was very friendly and introduced me to Rob Giovannucci, a senior sales consultant. Rob was just wonderful. He did his best to push the financing through, which was tricky due to some dicey credit issues. With the advocacy of Rob and Nick Haley,one of the business managers, the financing went through. There was no pressure on me to add options that I did not need, they listened to what I wanted, and found a way to compromise between the car I wanted and what my finances would allow me to have. They answered all my questions, and Rob introduced me to Leah Blackler, the service advisor with whom I would be working for my regular maintenance on the car. While I was waiting I spoke with several of the sales personnel in passing, and they were all very friendly. I can't say enough good things about Honda Gallery.

jprasanna
5/16/2014

"Very Bad experience. Will never go to them."

I went to purchase used Honda CRV and traded in my car. I met Kerry Simmons and then Carlo to finalize the deal. This time they treat you like you are god. Very nice talk, friendly discussion. I don't have much experience in buying cars. So I did not get great deal. Nothing to blame them, it is me. This used car did not have second car key and some other things. Tigran, another manager promised to get car key. Kerry said, he will get shelf when I come next time for inspection sticker. I paid the check and took Honda CRV and went home. After a week, I came back for inspection sticker and everything changed. Nobody will look at me. My seller Kerry will not make eye contact, forget about talking. I waited for 45 min or more. After long wait Carlo comes and says he cannot give anything and started talking in a language no one should talk with their customers. I was kind of surprised. I am thinking myself Is he the same person, I talked last week? He started arguing with me and suddenly went inside. I am waiting outside thinking may be he went to talk with Tigran or other people. He did not show up for next 30 min. I really got frustrated and did not know what to do. It was really bad experience and I started thinking why did I buy my car here. This time, I talked with Tigran, since he had promised 2nd car key earlier. He said he will take care of it and he really did. But I never got other things This is my experience. I am sure I must not be only one. Thanks

jgordon910
4/28/2014

"They Worked Hard to Earn My Business - No tricks"

We have all dealt with car sales people in the past that have been to pushy, tricky, or dishonest. Not here at Honda Gallery. I have bought a few car from another very large dealership in the area that will remain nameless, but I always left frustrated because even though I bought the car - I know they had tried several different car dealership tricks on me. So this time I decided to try out Honda Gallery. From the first minutes I walked in to the show room - I felt comfortable. I was very clear with the Anthony and Carlo what i wanted and what i did not want. They we very transperant on what they could do and what they could not do. In the end we came to an agreement on a brand new car - I knew they had done everything they could do and then some to earn my business. They did not try to hide anything, they did not try to push me into anything. Then I had to meet with Nick Haley in the business office. He was also a great pleasure to work with. Did no try to oversell me on anything - even told me that some of the things he could sel me I probable did not need because of the type of driving I usually did with my car. Very professional, no tricks, very transparent. I would buy another car from these guys - they were great to work with. Even though the "other dealer" is closer to my house and where I work - Honda Gallery earned the business and I would recommend anyone buy a car from here.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis