Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Learywr
2/12/2014

"Friendly greeting when entering the dealership. Showroom..."

Friendly greeting when entering the dealership. Showroom is well laid out, bright and welcoming. Herve (sales person), Junior (Finance) and Frank (Manager) were all very friendly and attentive to my needs / wants. Herve explained and showed me the different models and options available, without pushing me in one direction or another. I went for the CRV EX-L with Navigation. An offer was made on the selected vehicle and accepted without all the drama. I did have one small question when completing the paperwork with Junior. Junior immediately told me to stand by one second while he went to get Frank the manager. Within 5 scones, Frank cleared up the question, asked me several times if I was satisfied, and all was done. The new vehicle was ready for pick up when promised. Herve made sure he went over all the features and options of the car before I left the lot. Herve made me promise to return to fill up the tank again, as the gas gauge was not quite pegged out. (I think it was shy 1/2 gallon.) Herve followed up with a phone call the next day to insure we were happy with the car, followed up by a thank-you card in the mail the next day. I have purchased many cars in the past. This was by far one of the best car buying experiences I have had. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

terryb62
2/11/2014

"Just a great experience no pressure all around good..."

Just a great experience no pressure all around good people ! I would recommend Herve and this dealership to my friends and family Thank You ! Terry Brown

tmcallaghan
2/05/2014

"I decided to buy a new car and compared the Honda Accord..."

I decided to buy a new car and compared the Honda Accord to the Mazda6. The salesman, Erick, was exactly what I wanted, not pushy just helpful. He was respectful of my time and got me a fair number on my trade quickly. I came back after checking out the Mazda, having decided to buy the Accord. The paperwork was quick and painless. Also, Carlos was fast getting us to a final number that I was comfortable with.

Erick Joseph

Mica89
1/30/2014

"Sully was very friendly and easy to get in contact with...."

Sully was very friendly and easy to get in contact with. He really helped smooth out the process of getting a new car and did the best he could do at all times. Sully collected the required information needed via phone in order to speed up the process in the evening when signing forms. We saw Junior to go over all the paperwork and sign, he was also very friendly and approachable.

member6498149
1/29/2014

"Hi Honda, Gail and I would like to say thank you to..."

Hi Honda, Gail and I would like to say thank you to Brian Sullivan and his manager Frank McLaughlin for their expert knowledge of pleasing a custumer such as my wife and I looking to upgrade our position from a 2003 Honda CRV. Our introduction was very comforting meeting Brian Sullivan as our sales representative. Brian proceded in a very positive direction, introducing us to a 2011 Honda CRV, with no pressure of a sale. The pleasure was ours to enjoy reaching an agreed price that was affordable to us, which was excepted by Frank McLaughlin (manager), to move forward and purchase a newer vehicle and also be offered a fair market value toward our Honda 2003 CRV as a trade-in. Thank You, Gail and Rich Rivers

mguarin
1/28/2014

"I write this review as a follow-up to our experience at..."

I write this review as a follow-up to our experience at Honda Gallery. After we purchased a Honda CR-V, we soon discovered issues with our tires and had to replace them at our own cost. We then told Honda Gallery about our concerns and Tigran worked with us to reach an amicable agreement to repay us for our inconvenience. We would consider Honda Gallery for the next time we need a new car because they do show a commitment to good customer service.

RachelDWoolbert
1/27/2014

"My overall experience with Honda Gallery, espcially with..."

My overall experience with Honda Gallery, espcially with client specialist Brian (Sully) Sullivan was perfect! He was honest, knowledgeable, direct, and did not pressure me at all to get into my new 2014 Honda CRV. "No pressure" sales guys are the best, and Sully fits the mold. He was quick and responsive to all of my concerns - even before I had a chance to express them. Brian was able to not only get the exact color car (and more importantly the price) I wanted, but he delivered all of this in the shortest amount of time. A lot of dealers will close the deal and push you out of the shop once the dotted line is signed, but even after everything was said and done, Brian took the time to show me the ins and outs of the car no matter how many questions I asked. I would recommend Sully in a second. His personality and his charm made the whole car buying experience a lot of fun. No headaches with this purchase, and I owe that all to him and his team.

Bob1952
1/25/2014

"Very easy to deal with. Both Brian Sullivan and Frank..."

Very easy to deal with. Both Brian Sullivan and Frank McLaughlin satisfied my needs. Working with Junior was quick and to the point. It was the shortest time I have ever spent in Finance.

jrbarrett47
1/24/2014

"This was our first purchase from Honda Gallery and we..."

This was our first purchase from Honda Gallery and we were working with another dealership up until our visit. The level of service, attention to detail and the product knowledge demonstrated by Brian Sullivan was outstanding. We appreciated his assistance in finalizing our selection of the model car, which was not certain when we met him. It was the Internet pricing that got us in to the dealer, but it was the salesman's personality and personal attention and his product knowledge that sealed the deal. The GM was great. The entire experience was far above expectations and we will be certain to do business with this dealership for our next purchase and we will tell our friends of our positive experience. Thanks to the sales team at Gallery!

patriciadolan
1/16/2014

"Mr. Marcello and Mr. McLaughlin contributed to a very..."

Mr. Marcello and Mr. McLaughlin contributed to a very pleasant and professional experience. Considerate, prompt, world class service, responsive, congenial, exceptional attention-to-detail are the adjectives I apply to my experience in trading in my previous vehicle and purchasing a new one. Very courteous and diplomatic. Mr. Marcello is a great Honda Ambassador to walk in clients and long term clients such as my family and I would highly recommend him to colleagues and acquaintances. Mr. McLaughlin is the seasoned professional who takes the time and personal touch to thank clients for their business and exudes the sincerity and responsive that makes him the reason the Honda Gallery is the success that it is. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate my experience an 80. Please acknowledge and reward those two gentlemen with the appropriate compensation. They are great representatives of the Honda organization. Kind Regards, Patricia Dolan Neil

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis