Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Carolynada
7/24/2014

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience"

I just bought a pre-owned car from Honda Gallery and worked with Sully. He is the best! He went above and beyond for me at each stage and even personally dropped the car off to me at work so I didn't have to interrupt my day. He was always accessible when I needed something and was not pushy at all. It is clear he wants to make sure his customers are happy long after the sale and truly cares about customer satisfaction. I got a great deal, the perfect car and am extremely happy with the process (which you can't always say that about buying a car). Sully is a rare breed. I would highly recommend seeking him out! Anthony in the business office was great as well! Very efficient and pleasant. Best car buying experience I have had by far.

tom.salah
7/21/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

Great buying experience- I came in looking for the best value for my dollar and my lifestyle and I left with a great car, a great rate and a memorable experience. Thank you to the entire Honda Gallery team for your sincerity and professionalism throughout the process.

valeriegale
7/20/2014

"Honda Gallery is Great!"

I recently upgraded my CRV to a Pilot and had a great buying experience both times at Honda Gallery. Thank you Herve, Carlo, and Junior! They gave me the support and information I needed to quickly buy my vehicle. Herve followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was happy with the purchase. I highly recommend Honda Gallery!

larchibald
7/20/2014

"Great Experience!"

I just purchased a 2014 CRV, and had a great buying experience. Brian was helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful. Unlike other dealers, including other Honda dealers, I did not feel pressured or rushed through the process at the Honda Gallery with Brian. "Sully" contacted me through text messaging the following day after I test drove the car, and used this non-obtrusive method to communicate to answer many questions. I would highly recommend the Honda Gallery. If you are planning on purchasing a Honda in the near future, definitely ask to work with Brian!

t.p.m
7/19/2014

"Great dealership"

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Brian "Sully". He was very straightforward and honest through the whole process. I have dealt with many dealerships and received a lot of BS. Brian was right to the point trying to get to the price I wanted. He didn't play any games with like previous dealerships did. I was there for about an hour and had purchased a car and signed all paperwork, its was painless. It was a great experience, I would refer people to the dealership any day of the week. Sully took his time to explain everything to me but at no point was he pushy. Overall great experience.

jpierro1
7/11/2014

"Honda Gallery' Brian "Sully" Sullivan"

We were looking for a lease car and my husband a long time "Honda Guy" thought I should consider a CRV. We sat down with Sully and he was so pleasant,not pushy and just great to work with. We made him aware of the fact that we had a budget to stick to and he worked with us, No high pressure, just the facts. We are very pleased with Sully and the entire team at Honda Gallery.

jj.tanin
7/09/2014

"Honda Gallery"

Brian was very helpful in our effort to turn in a CRV and to pick out an Accord. He is friendly, courteous and knowlegible. It was easy to work with him and he brought all the resources at the Honda Gallery to get a deal accomplishes that was to my satisfaction.

Brian Sullivan

vfreitas
7/05/2014

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a 2008 Chevy Malibu from the Honda Gallery. The car was in immaculate condition and the price was incredible. The staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Robert Giovanucci assisted me throughout the entire process of purchasing the car. He went above and beyond in all aspects of the transaction and I couldn't ask for a better experience, he is a top notch salesman and person. Junior Rodriguez was also incredibly helpful in informing me of my financing options and explained everything to me in terms I could understand. All and all, I highly recommend the Honda Gallery in Reading, MA as the place to purchase your next new or used vehicle.

ilovemy09altima
6/27/2014

"EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FROM SULLY!!"

I FELL IN LOVE WITH AN 09 NISSAN ALTIMA AND SULLY MADE SURE IT WAS MINE…HE WASN'T THE TYPICAL PUSHY SALESMAN THAT YOU FIND. HE BASICALLY SAT BACK, GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAR AND ALLOWED ME TO MAKE A DECISION. FAST, FRIENDLY, EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE…EVERYONE AT HONDA GALLERY WAS A PLEASURE.

Kimberlyrouxhutchins
6/24/2014

"Thank you Honda Gallery-Reading!"

I want to thank the Honda Gallery staff for my fun, productive car buying experience, the great deal, wonderful service and aftercare I received from everyone I worked with! I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience and the Honda cars themselves. I've never had a Honda and to be honest, never really considered one ... my mechanic, Greg at NTB in Danvers, highly recommended I take a look at the Accord and specifically through Carlo at Honda Gallery in Reading, as he and his fiancé had just gotten one there and had a great experience. I received and excellent greeting from sales associate, Patrick Seitz ... he listened to what I was looking for a guided me in the right direction. I then met Carlo Giovannucci , at my request, as I was referred to him and he was great, there for anything I needed. the experience took a couple of days, as I went in right before closing, but they stayed with me and allowed me to take my time. I returned the next day and talked with everyone and made a decision with their help. Junior Rodriguez was very helpful and patiently answered all of my many questions about the financing and warranty They were reasonable and took care of everything I asked for and had me on the road for an important trip that night! It really felt different from what people often consider a typical car buying experience. I felt like they cared what car I was in, that it fit me and that I would love it. I was impressed with the car, the dealership, the employees and the whole feeling of the experience. Loved their humor and fun attitudes too! :) A couple weeks later, at points, they are still going above and beyond in responding and handling things for me. I will definitely be recommending these guys, the dealership and Honda's and look forward to maintaining a good relationship with them as I enjoy my Honda Accord! Thanks, Guys!

Patrick Seitz