Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jb2014
9/05/2014

"Great experience at Honda Gallery!"

So glad that I went to Honda Gallery to get my new car! Junior was excellent and I'd like to thank him for that!

Matt Petersen

Schuplis
9/04/2014

"Great time!"

Awesome experience buying my first new car in Reading! Sully made it an easy/fun time. I'm now obsessed with my 2014 Civic. I would definitely recommend both Sully and Anthony as the go-to Honda guys.

anne.m.grogan
9/02/2014

"Outstanding Service!"

I picked up my new crv this past weekend and am very pleased. Brian Sullivan provided outstanding service making the process quick, transparent and actually enjoyable. I'd also like to thank Allison, Hector and Junior for their assistance as well. Great experience at Honda Gallery and I will be back in the future.

Allison, Hector

Tomtodcan
8/25/2014

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We are so impressed with the sales/finance team at honda gallery! Herve and Gus took all of the stress and anxiety out of our car buying experience. Both friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Best car buying experience for both of us by far. I would recommend honda gallery to anyone looking to buy a new car! Ask for Herve and Gus!

Gus - Finance

LauMelski
8/20/2014

"Great Service & "

Went to buy my first car and had a few models in mind, and Sully helped to get me the most car for my money. Not only was Sully very professional but also down to earth and was able to help me get a great affordable first car. If you're looking to get a Honda and want a sales guy that's down to earth, Sully is your guy. I can't say enough good things about Sully and the Honda gallery.

Brian "Sully" Sullivan

jfk513
8/20/2014

"Shop the Honda Gallery first....it will be your last stop."

We all know that the car buying experience is like a box of chocolates. I had been in the same vehicle for 9 years, when I knew it was time. I needed a dealership that was organized and a well oiled machine. My first choice was the Honda Gallery. I was paired up with Brian Sullivan. He understood my needs vs my wants, my availability of funds, and when I wanted this to be a done deal. He is committed to his customer and punctual. He made it all happen right down to taking the time to review how to program my Iphone for a hands free option, which I am loving. . It was the best car buying experience I had. I am also thankful to Anthony Sacco my finance manager, and Frank McLaughlin, Sales Manager. I did not feel pressured or out of the loop at any given time. I love my 2014 Honda Accord. Thank you everyone Joyce Keenan

Hwang822
8/11/2014

"Greatest car buying experience! "

My husband and I are first time car purchasers. We really didn't know much about cars but all we knew is that we needed one and we had a strict budget to work with. We stopped by Honda Gallery on a whim, after work. We braced ourselves for a terrible experience, which was the influence of the many terrible stories we heard from family and friends. But, unlike our family and friends, our experience was completely different at Honda Gallery! The customer service, friendliness, etc was great! We want to give a shout out to Anthony DeNardo. Now, he should be an example to all other car salesmen. He was so kind and patient, showing us the cars, explaining everything from A-Z. Even with pricing, he tried himself to get the best pricing for us even before we asked. He gave us a really good price! There really wasn't any of that haggling that most people experience at dealerships. We didn't have to! He made us feel as though he was working for us, not the dealership. In all honesty, we weren't even planning on purchasing a car that night, but because of the great customer service and the sweet deal we got, we signed the papers! We stayed at the dealership until 10pm with the Finance Manager. Everyone else went home, but Anthony stayed with us until we left. Like I said, he should be an example to all other salesmen! So, the next time you walk into Honda Gallery, go straight to Anthony. He's the man you want to work with!

pete0001
8/04/2014

"Quick tire repair at no charge"

Brought in my 2011 Honda Odyssey for a tire repair due a screw which ended up in the tread. Honda Gallery quickly repaired the damaged tire for no charge without an appointment even though I brought it in right before they were closing.

Leah Blackler

ebhaddad
8/01/2014

"Exceptional and unique car buying experince"

I bought a new 2014 haonda Accord. The price was unmatched. Along with it, a very friendly and esceptional service. I bought few new cars in the past, but this experince stands out as the most memorable. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Matt Petersen

pscantalides
7/29/2014

"New Car Lease - Honda CIVIC"

We are long-standing customers of Honda Gallery. It has been a while since we purchased/leased a new car. My decision to look into a new lease was completely spur-of-the moment. From the time I walked into the dealership until I picked up the car, the staff was friendly, helpful, informative and respectful of my requirements and my time frame. They are truly just like family!!

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis