Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

reba301
1/03/2014

"We had a great experience with Brian Sullivan and The..."

We had a great experience with Brian Sullivan and The Honday Gallery all around. Brian Sullivan is the best, he listened to what we were looking for, he was helpful with all our questions and helped put us into a brand new car at an unbelievable price. Once we purchased the car, he walked me through all the bells and whistles and am looking forward to my future experiences with him and the Honda Gallery as I will be back to take advantages of the extras that are offerered, car washes, car cleanings and car servicing. I highly recommend the Brian Sullivan at the Honda Gallery as well as the dealership itself.

jtsox78
12/28/2013

"Very positive experience working with Herve, Anthony and..."

Very positive experience working with Herve, Anthony and the manager on Dec 13-14. I had a set price in mind for my new Pilot and my trade-in and they gave me what i wanted. All three were friendly, did not push me in buying the car - I just told them that if the price was right, i would be back the following morning and I did! I would recommend all three and the dealership to all.

sairamt
12/22/2013

"Florian is new to sales however tried his best to get a..."

Florian is new to sales however tried his best to get a great deal. Everyone was very friendly and cooperative from their business office team to employees in service.

kha10686
12/18/2013

"I was referred to Honda gallery in Reading, by a friend..."

I was referred to Honda gallery in Reading, by a friend who is a valued customer there. This was my first car purchase and this dealership exceeded my needs and expectations. Extremely satisfied in choosing Honda gallery of Reading. Their customer service was superb.

jacknorasarah
12/16/2013

"I cannot possibly say enough about my experience with..."

I cannot possibly say enough about my experience with Carlo and Rob at Honda Gallery. I was trading in a mini-van for an SUV and I researched all of my options fully. I looked at every make and model within my price range and with the features I wanted. As a loyal Honda owner, I was thrilled to see that all of my "homework" pointed me in the direction of the Honda Pilot. However, as a hard working single mom I had to do a lot of work on getting the best deal not only for my trade in but also for the new purchase. After visiting several dealerships, researching online and speaking to other Honda owners, I am highly confident that I got the best deal possible. Rob and Carlo worked hard to find me the best Pilot within my price range and they gave top dollar for my mini-van. As a result, I was able to purchase my very first NEW car!!!! Additionally important was my experience at the dealership; I visited twice and each time I was truly treated with respect and understanding. I was not pressured to do anything or make any decisions quickly. This is unlike every other dealership I have ever experienced. The experience was as stress-free and laid back as possible. The day I purchased my Pilot, I was able to drive away in it! My dad was with me on that day and has purchased many cars over the years; he was amazed by the financial deal I got and the TLC that the dealership - and most notably Rob and Carlo - provided us. He also feels as though it was the best experience he has ever had in a dealership. It is without reservation and full confidence that I endorse Honda Gallery to you -- you will be thrilled to know Carlo and Rob. Enjoy your new Honda!!! :)

Lindaakalucy
12/06/2013

"We shopped another Honda dealer prior to heading to the..."

We shopped another Honda dealer prior to heading to the Reading Honda Gallery. We were greeted by Brian Sullivan Aka "Sully" as we entered the showroom. We walked the lot to view a used vehicle, and decided to test drive a new instead. The test drive was great, and we decided to purchase the vehicle. There was no pressure to buy, and I thank God the days of the salesman with the rosary beads in their pocket are gone. Sully was down to earth, and easy to do business with. We even returned the following day to go over the paperwork, and Anthony Sacco was great explaining all the numbers in the paperwork. Having bought many new cars, this was by far the most pleasant experience yet. They were professional without being pushy. We will recommend the dealer to anyone we know shopping for a car. Thanks once again.

nilee
12/05/2013

"From the moment I walked into Honda Gallery, everyone I..."

From the moment I walked into Honda Gallery, everyone I walked past said hello, and smiled. Tegrin started off my positive experience by smiling at me through the window as I walked by. He set the mood of the place, and later proved to be a very fair man. Eric Joseph was a great salesperson, and even when I went back for my inspection sticker, he took the time to answer some questions I had about the navigation system. He was knowledgeable, patient, friendly, and professional. Herve and Mike were also wonderful and shared these attributes. Anthony in sales was very friendly and answered questions I had about the extended warrantees which I purchased. Casey was also pleasant and patient as he explained things to me. I must say that this was the most pleasant experience I have had buying a car, and so far I love my Honda Civic!

Eric Joseph was my fantastic salesman; Casey in sales- all were great!

Cadycarr12
12/02/2013

"Dealt with Sully and he went above and beyond helping me..."

Dealt with Sully and he went above and beyond helping me to lease a car. Very knowledgable and friendly dealer..everyone I came into contact with was extremely helpful and they care about their customers. Would highly recommend this dealership for all car needs....went in on Saturday and had my new 2014 Honda CRV by Monday at 1230...can't say enough about this great dealership.

Shaunaphogan
11/30/2013

"Carlo made us feel comfortable yet stayed professional...."

Carlo made us feel comfortable yet stayed professional. He took the time to hear our needs and worked with us to make a mutually beneficial deal.

ghd94
11/30/2013

"knowledgeable sales person who treated us with respect..."

knowledgeable sales person who treated us with respect and knows his business. he called when he said he would, did what he promised and overall was a great guy to deal with. we recommend him highly!

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis