Honda Gallery

Anthony Denardo, SALES, Honda Gallery

Anthony Denardo

SALES

August 18, 2017

"Wonderful experience purchasing a car from Honda Gallery"

- Lisa T.

My husband and I had an excellent experience at Honda Gallery in Reading, MA. From the moment you step into Honda Gallery you are greeted with a smile by very helpful, friendly, extremely knowledgeable sales personnel. We had the pleasure of dealing with Julie Campos. Julie was so helpful. It was a busy night when we arrived and they were short staffed as well, but Julie assured us she would get to us as quickly as she could and she kept her promise. She knew all the ins and outs on the vehicle and that was very helpful. She was able to answer all of our questions. She did not make us feel pressured in any way at all about purchasing the vehicle. She represented Honda Gallery in a very professional manner. We did end up purchasing the car and Julie was able to draw up the paperwork and all that was needed in a timely, efficient manner. Anthony Sacco the finance manager was also very efficient and very knowledgeable! Purchasing a vehicle is a very stressful event and Julie made the process go very smoothly and with as little stress as possible. With all of these reasons being stated, I would highly recommend Honda Gallery for your car shopping experience. They take the stress out of car shopping!

Julie Campos
Anthony Sacco

August 11, 2017

"Car Buying!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Silver

I had a wonderful experience with a great salesman by the name of Herve Pierre Louis, he was very kind, and helpful. I would recommend him, He is not pushy, which I liked, and he listened to me. I think that he is great , and I love my new Honda HRV.

July 29, 2017

"Best First Time Experience"

- Sandy

This was my first time purchasing a car on my own. I am a senior and a widow and this was my first new car in 10 years. Herve Pierre-Louis was the sales person that I worked with. He listened to what I wanted and asked some good questions then guided me to the perfect car to meet my needs. He spent as a much time as I needed to feel comfortable with my new car. So far I am thrilled with my purchase!

Used 2009 Honda Accord, $8777