Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

1,334 Dealership Reviews
Packer Fan
2/03/2016

"Love my Honda SUV"

Wonderful Experience. No Pressure. Concerned with making sure we stuck within our budget and got all the features we wanted. Pleasure to work with. Extremely Friendly.

Minivanmama
2/02/2016

"No pressure & great experience"

I've a toddler and am expecting a baby in the summer. It was time to purchase a minivan. I went into Chrysler, Nissan then Honda. This was a no brainier after reading the kelly blue book, the crash safety report and news & report. I knew the Odyssey would be the safest and most reliable option out there. I wanted to work with a professional, knowledgeable salesman but not salesy. I met with Scott a few times to check out the van, get an appraisal and test drive then to purchase it. Each experience he was easy to work with and professional. I highly highly recommend him. There was 0 pressure and he was very nice. Thank you Scott for a nice experience.

HondaCivicCustomer
2/01/2016

"Great job by Mike Dalpino in Sales"

I specially thank to Mike Dalpino. He was amazing, really helpful, knowledgeable and genuine person. Highly recommend him. He understood my requirements really well and selected the car.

Joe
1/26/2016

"My second new CRV"

Honda of Lisle has been excellent...both with their sales and service staffs. I'm a bonifide loyal customer. Thanks especially to Kabir Sheik, my sales consultant.

aurorahill
1/24/2016

"Great experience with David in sales"

We highly recommend our salesman, David Fidecki. He was very helpful, patient & honest. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he followed up quickly. We were on a tight budget and he did not try to push us to consider more than we could afford. He also did not make us feel like less of a valued customer. Shawn in the Finance Department was also very pleasant to work with.

David Fidecki

aurorahill responded to this review

January 24, 2016

The "Quality of work" should also have 5 stars!! Sorry - don't know how to fix it otherwise!

Sam
1/22/2016

"Good experience"

Salesman paid creful attention to my needs and desires. Found good choices for me and helped me reach a decision on the best available automobile. He was efficient and friendly while respecting my time. Very happy with the product and the deal.

Joey
1/22/2016

"Our buying experience was very good"

Our salesman, Jordan Walker, was very helpful in our car buying experience. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped us narrow our choices to what worked best for our needs. His attention to detail was great and his follow-up was amazing. We will ask for Jordan when we purchase our next Honda.

Schoebs57

"Great experience"

I enjoyed dealing with Orlando when I purchased a new Civic today. I never felt any pressure to make a decision or to purchase something I didn't want or need. I had done my research before coming in and he seemed to respect that and worked to make sure I was happy with the end result. As a female buying a car alone, you can sometimes feel taken advantage of but that was never the case today. I'm so happy with my purchase and can't wait to pick my new car tomorrow night!! Also, my original request for a quote was through the website and Henrieta was very easy to work with through e-mail. She made sure my visit this morning would be quick and easy!

jrand

"Lease of Honda Civic"

Orlando was outstanding. Went above and beyond to help and we are very satisfied with the car. Also Mark was very helpful in meeting our needs.

skracke
1/21/2016

"Debby Pierce was a pleasure to work with"

I felt better about the new car buying experience because I had a woman salesperson that had excellent knowledge and a sense of humor. Thanks Debby Pierce for helping buy my new 2016 Honda CRV.

1 - 10 of 1,334 results