Honda Superstore of Lisle

Finance manager

May 26, 2017

"Reasonable and Accommodating"

- Marti

Working with Scott Heger was a wonderful experience. We were trading in two vehicles and purchasing a certified vehicle. Scott was very professional, listened carefully to what our goals were, and did his best to accommodate us. He was very patient as we considered various options and considerate of our requests to find a car that would fit within our budget. We never felt pressured, even as the evening waned down to closing time. We felt like we were working with a person of grace and integrity. We highly recommend Scott to anyone seeking to buy a new vehicle.

Scott Heger

May 25, 2017

"Orlando Johnson is a great salesman and customer advocate!"

- scooter

Able to deal with respectful staff as I navigated the road of buying a new car. Orlando Johnson listened and responded to my needs. He advocated for me for a good price and trade-in. Have had my 2017 Honda Accord for 3 days - love it! Still learning safety features of sensing suite, but have several resources. This is my second Honda! My first Accord 2008 had 115,000 at time of trade-in. Very reliable. car Great service department and terrific body department staff!!

Orlando Johnson

May 24, 2017

"great experience"

- kathy123

Alexis Papadopoulos and Brain Jack were fabulous they answered all of my questions. Brain went over the difference between the LX and EX models explained everything, total time was 4 hours with test driving and paper work. Very friendly

brain jack