Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda Superstore of Lisle
Call
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's

"Great comfortable and friendly environment."

We have been with this dealership and their store at Joliet for almost 25 years. They are nice people and they always take care their customers. We actually went to test drive new Honda Sport and end up driving it home. Price was great, no back and forth bargaining. We are planing to have another vehicle in a month or so. Mohammad Akhtar

"Great Experience, Online & In Dealer"

We were looking for a 2013 Honda Pilot (one year old, around 20K miles) and found one at the Honda Superstore in Lisle. We began emailing and negotiated a price on the vehicle. We printed out the conversation (expecting a bait and switch) but that didn't happen at all. They honored the price that was negotiated with the dealership via email and gave us a very fair price for our trade-in. The dealer was very responsive to emails when inquiring about the vehicle before going in too. Even though it was the end of the day, we did not feel rushed. Brian took his time, was very professional and honest. Overall the dealer, finance department and Sales Consultant made the entire experience a great one. I would recommend this dealership to anyone as I feel they're fair all around and do what it takes to make the customer happy.

"Love the new car, thanks Mark!"

I really enjoyed my experience at the Honda Superstore of Lisle. My wife and I had done our homework on what type of car to look for, but didn't really research the dealerships. It was our good fortune that we purchased our 2014 Honda Accord from the Honda Superstore of Lisle. We sent an on-line request for quotation to the internet department and received a very quick response with a very reasonable offer. We went to the dealership shortly thereafter and had a very experienced and patient salesman, Mark Hammond. He took all the necessary time for us to understand the paperwork and understand all the new gadgets in the new car. We had a very positive experience.

"superb buying experience"

Smooth transaction,mike mendoza focused on our goal of getting a car with the best deal there is and we went home with 2 inatead ! He wasn't pushy and showed us all our options and very detailed throughout the whole transaction.Will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

"The Organized Bargain"

I needed a car and was in no mood for the stereo-typical sales game. No worries at Honda of Lisle as it was a no-pressure, organized, and easy transaction with down-to-earth people.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We work hard to make it simple to own a new Honda. Jeff Carr Dealer Manager jcarr@hondaoflsile.com

"Salesman Listened to my concerns--a rarity"

I had the pleasure of dealing only with Kabir Shelkh--no games played in our negotiations. He explained in detail all the advantages of the Honda vehicle we were considering and really listened to my wife's concerns and addressed those concerns. Our negotiations were friendly, direct with none of the "old time" auto price tactics which are demeaning to both the sales rep and the buyer. Follow up after the sale was excellent. Would highly recommend both Kabir and the dealership.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for your review of your purchase with Kabir. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts! Jeff Carr Dealer Manager jcarr@hondaoflsile.com

"My First Honda"

What a pleasant, "no pressure" car buying experience this turned out to be. From the moment I walked into this dealership, I felt like a valued customer. My sales agent, along with the other staff members were friendly and knowledgeable and great to work with. I'm glad I came to Honda of Lisle and absolutely love my new 2014 CR-V.

September 18, 2014

Your first Honda! Great we are confident that this will be the first of many. Thank you for taking time to review your purchase with Brian and Brad. Jeff Carr Dealer Manager jcarr@hondaoflsile.com

"Repeat customer---always a pleasure"

Exchanged my leased Honda Accord for a 2014 model; have gotten numerous vehicles from the dealership and always enjoy working with them---fair and reasonable at all times.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for your continued purchases from our dealership, and taking the time to write your 5 star review. Jeff Carr Dealer Manager jcarr@hondaoflsile.com

"Great Customer Friendly"

We actually came for a used car but end up buying a new 2014 Accord EX. It was a pleasant experience to own a new Accord. Renee was the sales person who worked with me on all the basic questions I had and provided me with various options including the honda finance which no other Honda dealers had even spoken to me. She politely answered me all the questions and was open to negotiations. Her manager was also very respectful and treated us very well. We certainly (I already started) recommend anyone to this showroom for new/used car purchase. Hope to have a good and long relationship with utilizing the customer service to the fullest. Finally, we are satisfied and good that we end up at the right showroom and at the right time. All the Best for their customer friendly business.

September 18, 2014

Thanks for writing your 5 star review of your purchase and our sales associate Renee Granier. We always try to respect your time and recognize that you are putting your trust in our dealership. Thank you Jeff Carr Dealer Manager jcarr@hondaoflsile.com

"Buying First Car"

I was buying car for the first time and I knew that I wanted a Honda. Everyone at Honda was extremely helpful and they answered any questions I had. Renee helped me out when decided which car I wanted to get. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and I am glad she was the one to assist in purchasing my car. I am glad that I chose Honda of Lisle to purchase my first car and I would recommend them to anyone.

Brad Mitchell