Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,223 Dealership Reviews
Jude
7/26/2015

"A wonderful dealership and employees!"

. Holly Abbasi was the best salesperson I ever could have encountered. The entire transaction was wonderful and I love my 2013 Honda CRV. I'm going to go back with some questions on the features. I haven't bought a car in 15 years, and being in my late 60's and a widow have a little trouble with some of the new features. But they contacted me if I had any questions. Wonderful dealership and great employees.

Holly Abbasi

Christal Blue
7/25/2015

"Best car purchase experience I've ever had. "

I hate car transactions and usually have low expectations for them. And I came into this kinda picky, wanting a manual transmission in a particular color. But you'd have thought I'd asked for the Holy Grail... My low expectations were met by three preceding dealers. The one where I'd made initial arrangements misled and then COMPLETELY blew me off, the second place did similar, and the third place dropped the ball as well. But Honda of Lisle had the car, and came thru immediately in a prompt, professional and very courteous manner. The transaction was smooth, with only very minimal (and expected) shenanigans. They did it the way it's supposed to be done! I initially spoke with Mark Peterson and Tim ?? over the phone. Both were extremely helpful and held the car for me until I could come in for the purchase. No bs on the terms either, they gave me essentially what I had agreed to at the other dealer-who-shall-not-be-named, adjusted to a different promotion deal by this point. Debby Pierce handled the sale in person, and she was just stellar! Friendly, patient, calming, nice sense of humor, and very informative, especially explaining all the new tech stuff that I've never had before. (I'll still need a teenager to explain it to me another dozen times but that's not her fault....) She was also very responsive when we found a few dings and smudges on the car exterior, and is arranging to have the dings repaired shortly. During the closing paperwork phase they initially entered the wrong financing rate (1.9% instead of 0.9 as confirmed by Debbie, Tim, and Mark.) This was corrected as soon as I pointed it out. Shawn was courteous, explained all additional options, and was not pushy. Overall I'm very impressed with the everyone I worked with, especially Debbie. I'm already recommending her and Lisle Honda to my friends.

aguenther
7/25/2015

"Third Lease Experience with Honda of Lisle"

Just leased for the third time with this dealership and, specifically, with salesperson, Zahid Ali. Z has always been respectful, informative and cognizant of my car needs. He listens to me and acknowledges when I indicate features and services that I DON'T need. My dealings with Honda of Lisle have always been fair, and I've always been pleased with the service and the reliability of both the dealership and the vehicle. (This time, leased a 2015 Honda Civic SE.)

Zahid Ali

Randy from Geneva

"Cut to the chase"

The sales person listened very well (selling my wife not me) and we we're out the door in under 2 hours cradle to grave. No back room back and forth or attempts to sell me something I'd didn't see the value.

claire

"Very good service"

We had done some research online and the sales person was very helpful and friendly and found us exactly what we were looking for. Excellent vehicle and excellent price.

JoelE
7/24/2015

"Love Honda of Lisle"

This is my 3rd purchase from Honda of Lisle. This time around it was my first and last stop. I got a great deal on a new car and was in and out in less than 3 hours. It doesn't get any easier.

Kjd123
7/24/2015

"Fifth Honda purchase"

I go back again and again why? This dealership has the best customer service in sales and service. There is a true team atmosphere and respect for the customer from parking the car to sealing the deal with a finance manager.

StacyR
7/23/2015

"Smooth Process"

I went in looking to learn more and possibly purchase a new Honda Odyssey. Our salesperson, Michael Dalpino was friendly, informative and easy to talk to. He took the time to show us all the options between the models and answered all of my husbands questions. After we test drove, we decided to buy. The process was easy, they gave us their best price right off the bat, which was a really good price (we did our research before hand). They also took our trade in and gave us a fair price for that as well. Everything was explained in detail and we had all of our questions answered. Michael showed us how to set up all of the features in our new van, which was really helpful. Honda Superstore of Lisle is the place to go! We would buy from them again, no doubt.

roryL
7/22/2015

"Debby Pierce is the best!"

We purchased 2 cars from Debby. A used Honda Civic for our kids. She was so accommodating and patient. So a 1 1/2 yrs. later when we needed to replace our van, we went back to Debby. She is professional and not pushy. Very happy we just came home with a Honda Odessey and we highly recommend her and the agency.

CP9498
7/22/2015

"Honda Rules!"

I bought a Honda Accord from the Lisle superstore and worked with Debby Pierce. She was a fantastic salesperson, answered all my questions, and took care of me throughout the entire process. I would recommend her and the dealership to anybody interested in a Honda.

1 - 10 of 1,223 results