Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda Superstore of Lisle

Call
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
tom@sued
12/17/2014

"Making Auto buying easy"

Mike was extremely helpful and genuine. His patience in explaining the many new features offered was greatly appreciated. Also, he made us feel that we were not just a sale, but lifetime customers of his. I would recommend Mike to anyone, as I know he will be as helpful to them as he was to us. The entire process of purchasing a car from Honda of Lisle was a very good one, and most of that was because of Mike. Thanks Mike we truly appreciate all your help. Tom ans Sue

wdparham
12/16/2014

"Used 2011 Honda Accord EX-L"

Honda of Lisle was willing to make a great sale on their used Honda Accords. Thank you so much for being flexible with your prices and making my buying experience wonderful. I will highly recommend your dealership to my friends and will come back again for any future purchases or leases.

mwons
12/16/2014

"New 2015 CRV"

Swapped out 2012 for 2015 CRV and it was another great experience working with Honda of Lisle. Salesperson "Z" is easy going, personable and helped yet again create a very positive experience. BTW the new 2015 CRV has everything that I was asking for based on driving 50K miles over 3 years on the 2012...great looks, more horsepower and vast upgrades on the integration of the onboard system. GPS is improved, integration with Bluetooth is improved and the new touch screen is great!

ratehonda
12/15/2014

"Thank you Honda of Lisle!"

A seamless process beginning with initial contact from Meaghan Reilley in Customer Care, immediately responding to my inquiry through my internet inquiry. Very responsive right up to setting our appointment with Tim Render, who effortlessly took us through a negotiating process on the Honda CRV vehicle that worked for us. It was a great first experience with Honda of Lisle - Thanks!

Meaghan Reilley, Tim Render, Bob Mitchell

Syrinx242
12/14/2014

"Great dealership!!"

Thank you so much, guys. You made buying my first brand new car as painless as possible! I actually ordered my car a few months ago and was able to pick it up today. I walked in the door and Mr. Mike Dalpino greeted me by name! I told my parents back in September that this location was where I wanted to buy my car, and it was things like that that made me feel that way. Josh was really great to work with as well! Very friendly, no pressure and answered all of my (and my dad's) questions. Another thing, even though i showed up there with a guy friend when I went to test drive the car and my dad when I went to buy it... they spoke directly to me and not the guys that went with me (as a girl this is important to me... a lot of these places just direct the majority of their attention to the guys I'm with even though I'm the one actually looking for and buying the car) So thank you very much for that! Vic was also really friendly and made paying for my car quick and easy! I'll be sure to tell anyone in the market for a car to shop here! Thanks again, everyone... you made buying my first brand new car a lot of fun! :D

patadamski
12/13/2014

"My 4th Honda"

I just purchased my 4th Honda--I trade in every 9-10 years whether I need to or not! I have been a loyal Honda of Lisle customer since 1987 and have always experienced excellent customer service. Today I traded in my 2005 Accord for a 2015 CRV EXL and couldn't be happier. Mike Dalpino was great to work with. I have had numerous interactions with Mike over the years and he is consistently wonderful. I highly recommend the service department as well. They have always serviced my Hondas with great care.

duds
12/12/2014

"New car purchase"

I recently purchased a Honda CRV 2015. My salesperson was Heri, and he was wonderful. He explained all the features of my new car and patiently answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend him.

Torri15
12/09/2014

""Recent Honda Accord Sport purchase""

Heri was extremely helpful in our search for a new car and we really appreciated the service we got. Very detailed in all the specifics about the car we were interested in. He made the process very smooth so I can say, left Honda very satisfied with the families new purchase.

Blakeyjane
12/09/2014

"Recent Honda purchase"

we recently purchased our first Honda Odyssey with Michael Dalpino and it was a great experience. Micheal was very knowledgable, responsive to questions and not pushy at all. It is obvious this dealership offers great service and Michael helped us throughout the process. We also learned a little about Michael's life which was good - particularly that he likes English tea and given that we are from the UK, then that clinched the Sale! Thanks Michael - great job! John and Jane Blakey

WarrenRd
12/08/2014

"Very Satisfied With New Car Purchase"

This is the second new car that my wife and I have purchased from here. In both cases we have been very satisfied. The salesperson for our latest purchase, Josh Malinski, was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Reviews of Brian Murphy