Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,244 Dealership Reviews
BradP123
8/31/2015

"Best Auto Buying Experience I have Had"

Worked with my mother to buy a car for her. She was very hesitant and needed a lot of time to get comfortable with the vehicle and come to a decision point. The sales folks I worked with were very patient in answering her questions and allowing her an extended time in the car to get familiar with it. The experience overall was painless. Low pressure sales approach. Paperwork was in order. No surprises. Mom loves her new Honda Civic and I would definitely recommend this dealer to others.

Jon
8/28/2015

"Great experience"

I had the the best experience buying a car from this dealer. The transaction was straightforward and I got a great deal on my trade in.

Nancy
8/26/2015

""Ease on down the road"with Honda of Lisle"

Our recent experience with Honda of Lisle especially working with Mike DalPino was one of ease and pleasantness. Mike puts forth 110% in effort, courtesy, respect, humor, outstanding knowledge and professionalism in getting the car that we wanted. Mike has a warm way with people that puts people at ease - which is a great asset to have in this business. In what oftentimes is a rather dreaded experience, ours with Mike was totally enjoyable. Thanks Mike and thanks Honda of Lisle for a GREAT experience!

jml
8/25/2015

"Solid Dealership, Streamlined Buying Process"

Overall, Honda of Lisle was a very solid dealership to deal with. I was a little disappointed with how long it took to get a salesman to help me. To be fair, though, I did show up right as they were finishing up their monthly New Owner Workshop, so I'm sure part of it was poor timing. Once I was connected with a salesman, the process went very smoothly. They quoted me a very competitive internet price before I arrived, so very little dealing was necessary. I do think they could have done a better job "sweetening" the deal with some low cost accessories or other incentives, but in the end it wasn't worth quibbling over a couple hundred dollars. The best thing they did was streamline the delivery process. I was apply to submit financing paperwork online in advance, so when we arrived to pick the car up, all the paperwork (title and registration included) was already done. No pressure to be up-sold either on the typical coatings, finishes, warranties, etc. The most time spent on delivery was with Zahid in the car, helping us set up all the features and settings. I don't think anybody really loves going to a car dealer, but with Honda of Lisle it was a very good experience.

Lauren1221
8/24/2015

"Great experience Honda of lisle"

Jennifer holish was wonderful in helping my brother and myself each lease a car this month :-). She's very patient and sweet. And I got an awesome deal on my 2015 accord

MikeV
8/24/2015

"Smooth car buying process"

Great experience buying CRV at Honda of Lisle. Scott was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the cars and the buying process. Helped make it all go smoothly. Highly recommend.

JustinH
8/23/2015

"Bought new car in less than 2 hours"

Went to take test drive for brand new Honda HRV. I wasnt ready to necessarily purchase yet, however Orlando ran my credit for me in less than 10 minutes and told me I was eligible to purchase. That being said I bought the car with very little down payment. Orlando and the finance guy (sorry forgot his name) made the car buying process very simple, I will be considering them in the future for my girlfriend she wants a Civic Si. Great dealer and a great car I purchased, I had a great experience at Lisle Honda.

Finance Guy, forget his name sorry

Honda815
8/21/2015

"New lease"

Orlando did a fine job with my car lease. He tracked my needs, obtained the car requested, worked with Honda on price and eventually was able to get me the requested vehicle in short order.

Kona coffee crosstour
8/18/2015

"Great dealer experience! "

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we have had with a dealership. We worked with Mike Dalpino. Awesome! Friendly, knowledgeable, no gimmicky sales tactics, truly professional. He asked all the right questions and did not try to waste our time selling things we didn't want. Brad was our F&I person, and again, very professional, no hard sales to buy any extended warranties. Overall, great experience with purchasing a new vehicle.

LoyalHondaOwner
8/18/2015

"Very Pleased with Purchase; Minor Puchase Experience Iisues"

It would have to be 100% perfection for me to rate 5 stars. A few minor points made it4 stars but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend customers to them. I used Edmunds.com to get "price promise" from several dealers nearby as like anyone, I wanted a great price but also no hidden add ons. Started like a feeding frenzy but Honda of Lisle was the lowest price promise of all. It was initially confusing as I received responses from more than 1 person from the dealership, but ended up setting a VIP appointment and outlined my expectations for no hidden costs. Other dealers "warned me" that they wouldn't include destination charges and that Lisle would try to sell me a vehicle with loaded dealer extras. My experience was the opposite. They stuck with the price quoted (lowest of all dealers). However, just when I thought I'd found the vehicle I wanted, I saw another color combo owned by a customer. Things got a little testy at this point which had me on the verge of walking out. Although i will admit I was hesitant, when they came back with a slightly better deal, I did end up purchasing from them. If I'd wanted to take my own time, I'm confident I would have gotten more for my old Honda selling on my own. The financing experience included a push for add ons which I'd suggest you research in advance and a momentary misunderstanding on interest rate which they changed immediately. It was interesting that they took me at my word about financing I was approved for (never asked to see it - and I did in fact have it). So I ended up satisfied with rate... There was what vid call the typical push and "education" on extras such as paint/rust protection, accessories list, but I viewed as a normal part of the experience. No "testy" attitude when I declined. There was press to purchase HondaLink app and the expensive cables as if it was a great option. They were "surprised" that the user reviews were 1-2 stars. Glad I read about it. My iPhone works to my need level without the add on. They of course would appreciate an excellent rating. Only reasons for 4 stars is getting a bit testy with me when I wanted to see the different color ("but you liked the other one"), the extras attempted at financing (not high pressure though) and the rep not quite familiar with all features ( not being harsh, the person was newer and clearly knew the major aspects), and the disappointing press for HondaLink when majority of reviews are clearly poor. On the positive, they didn't go above the price, the "VIP" treatment was a nice approach (not necessary but shows customer focus), vehicles are not loaded with extras, most all fees were revealed before I even showed up (exception was a couple of pricey add ons at financing) and the treatment I've received for the week since closing the deal. I'm very pleased with my purchase. It's the one I wanted when I walked in.

Holly Abbasi