Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,379 Dealership Reviews
Bay1
5/23/2016

"Great First Car-Buying Experience"

Had an awesome experience buying my first car at Honda of Lisle. I came in knowing which car I wanted, and Josh Malinski quickly located the vehicle and we went for a test drive. As someone new to driving a manual, I was very happy with how patient Josh was during the test drive. Afterward, he was not pushy at all about moving on to financing and discussing price; he waited for me to initiate that stage. Overall, very pleased with purchasing my first car from this dealership. Highly recommend.

wally
5/19/2016

"honda fit purchase"

excellent service and pricing-financing was a snap=went over car featuresand setup blue tooth for it-received coupons and extended warenty-buying was quick and easy

LoyalHondaGirl
5/14/2016

"Great experience!"

Let's face it, no one enjoys car shopping. However, they made the experience easy and friendly. My interactions with Candace, Mary, and OJ, were all warm, friendly, and respectful. The entire process was smooth and easy from start to finish. Thanks!

Sarahaflo
5/14/2016

"Loyal customer for years"

I've leased with this dealer for the last nine years and Mike Dalpino has always been my go to guy. His loyalty to his customers, his willingness to help get the best deal, and his credibility is exceptional! I'm on my 4th Honda Civic with this dealer and I don't ever see myself not being a Honda customer.

JoeO
5/12/2016

"Purchase Certfied Used CR-V"

We had a excellent Sales experience at Honda of Lisle. The salesman,David F.was very knowledgeable of the product and also made sure that a couple of minor body issues were completed before we took possession. I would recommend him.

David Fidecki

IEatPizzas
5/07/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

I went into the dealership today with a good idea of what model and color I wanted and Debby Pierce got me exactly that in a quick and professional manner. Every step of the purchasing process went smoothly and Debby did a superb job of explaining everything along the way. When it came to finalizing the purchase of my car, Shawn did a great job making that part of the process simple. He explained everything very well and quickly. Will definitely recommend for car buying needs!

Montgome
5/06/2016

"A very good experience"

We worked with Jennifer Holish who was fantastic. She was clear and honest and had a lot of helpful insights. And she negotiated a good price.

Katie214
5/03/2016

"Debbie was excellent!"

Debbie Pierce was very helpful with finding my perfect car. I did a lot of Internet searching on my own so I kind of knew what exactly I wanted to get. Unlike other salesmen, Debbie was not aggressive and didn't force me to look at cars I was uninterested in. We test drove a few different cars and each time she would pull them up to the front and we looked at each one there. She answered all my questions without hesitation. The showroom was kept clean and organized. Complimentary drinks were also a plus. Overall, my car buying experience was a great success and I would definitely recommend Debbie to all my friends and family. I love my 2014 honda crv!

Happymom
4/30/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I knew I wanted a 2016 Honda Pilot. Bob took me for a test drive and was able to answer all my questions. He was also able to negotiate the price I wanted. The Pilot I wanted needed to be ordered which took 90 days which was a little long, but it is what it is. I wanted a black interior instead of the light grey offered with the dark grey exterior. During my 90 day waiting period Bob let me know that he was accepting a job at a different organization. Mark Peterson (sales manager) and Sager took over the sale and were easy to work with. I would buy a care here again.

ksterr
4/26/2016

"What a car buying experience should be"

I had done my research and knew exactly which car I wanted to test drive. John took us out for a drive and explained some of the newer technology and answered all of our questions. Our negotiations were handled professionally. After we made the deal and signed the papers, John went out to the car and programmed the telephone into the system for us!

1 - 10 of 1,379 results