Honda Superstore of Lisle

Shawn Kiannejad, Finance manager, Honda Superstore of Lisle

Shawn Kiannejad

Finance manager

August 17, 2017

"Topnotch car buying experience!"

- gerfruc10300

My family and I went car shopping at "The Honda Superstore of Lisle" last Wednesday (08/09/2017) to look for a new vehicle. (We actually ended up buying a Pre-owned 2016 Honda Civic Sedan-Touring) We sat down for a couple of minutes until we were greeted by Scott Heger. From that meet and greet moment, I know right away that this is the kind of a salesman to trust with our car buying. Scott listened to us all the time and answered our questions patiently and honestly. Scott made us feel comfortable at the showroom. He went above and beyond showing us all options, and he made sure that my family ended up with the car that we want. There were no hassles, pressure, or slick sale gimmicks. While doing the paper works, Scott always comes back to us very often to ask if we were doing fine specially our kids and ask too if I want more coffee. My 8 y/old daughter even ask me if I’ve known Scott for a very long time because of how comfortable we talked to each other. For me and family, when somebody treats you with GREAT RESPECT, it’s a deal breaker for us. Thank you so much Scott for treating us with great respect. You are a great man. My family appreciates every little thing that was done during that day. And to the whole team! Thank you once again Honda Superstore of Lisle for the good service, especially the time and effort in making us feel like royalty. Very courteous and professional staff. You finished in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with my car buying experience. I usually don't leave reviews like this but it was all so outstanding that I felt Scott Heger and the Honda of Lisle Team deserved some praise. 100% Recommended!

Scott Heger
Kabir Sheikh
Brad Mitchell

August 16, 2017

"Great and very professional service"

- Jfhh99

Eddie Huerta help me get the right car I wanted and kept with me on toucj till the day they recive the car I wanted

Eddie Huerta
Javier Saltos
Brad Mitchell

August 16, 2017

"Fast. Easy. Laid back. No hassle"

- Joel1223

Very realiable. Very friendly. Didnt feel rushed or hassled to buy anything. Very fast in and out service. Heri gaytan the salesman gets 10 stars in my book. Very friendly. Very communitive. Made us feel at ease.

Heri Gaytan