Honda Superstore of Lisle

Debby Pierce

September 22, 2017

"Excellent customer service!"

- HondaAcuraCarGuy

Scott Heger made the entire process of purchasing a new Honda incredibly smooth and without pressure. I'm the type of shopper that exhaustively researches and compares all aspects of a product… (especially with me being a “car guy”). I went in knowing exactly what I wanted (down to the specific VIN#) and how much I wanted to pay. Scott made it quick and easy. His concern for me even after the sale was above and beyond my expectations. An observation that I must mention: The crew at the Honda Superstore were like a happy family welcoming a new family member. Coming from a North shore suburb of Chicago, I could have chosen any Honda dealer in between but instead chose to go to the Honda Superstore of Lisle and have never once regretted the decision. Highly recommended!!!

Scott Heger

September 22, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Sra.. Quintero

I came in to buy a new Honda odyssey I had great service . Mr. Heri was very patient and answer any cuestión I Recommend Honda Superstore Lisle

September 20, 2017

"Great service, NOT pushy!"

- Tatterling

I had a fantastic experience with Honda of Lisle and especially with Heri. I shopped around Honda dealers and felt the most comfortable with Lisle. One dealership was really pushy and tried to make me sign the same day I did a test drive and was just looking. At Lisle I did not feel pressured, and they explained a lot of things the other guys didn't. They also don't tell you until you are ready to sign that they will give free car washes, a nice little perk they don't advertise. Heri was wonderful! He was very low key, let the car sell itself and I felt very comfortable with him, (and I really don't like salesmen in general.) I ended up trusting Heri and would highly recommend him to friends and family without reservation. Also I got a killer deal!

• Mobile Technician