Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

1,104 Dealership Reviews
abhi1184
3/02/2015

"Excellent!!!!!!!!"

Price and service are good.. Jeff explain everything and overall it is very good experience. Overall transaction time is also good. I am satisfy with my deal.

Mark J
3/01/2015

"Excellent buying experience, follow up automated...."

Jordan was great, not pushy, and patient. Answered all my questions. Follow up e-mails address to my corporation "Dear Inc Makaitaka". A little impersonal.

Levi & Robin
3/01/2015

"HONDA SUPERSTORE OF LISLE/SUPER SALESMEN "

My husband, looking to replace our car, that had recently been totaled in a hit and run accident; had been looking online for a newer used car, with low miles. After visiting several dealerships, (that were less than honest with their online description of their vehicles), my husband called the HONDA SUPERSTORE OF LISLE, to first see if the 2010 Rogue, that was listed online, was still available and if so to get a real accurate description. It was there and upon arrival at the store, he was greeted by, (HERI GAYTAN), one of the nicest, most honest car salesman, either of us had ever met. Heri was extremely knowledgeable, gave him all the information he requested on the vehicle and was very patient when my husband explained that he wanted me to see it the next day. In the mean time, my husband had requested information about purchasing an extended warranty. Upon our arrival the next day; Heri had spoken to BRAD MITCHELL, who was able to save us several hundred dollars off the original extended warranty quote. We purchased this vehicle from them, because they were honest and fair, two fine qualities to have in car sales. From start to finish, Heri and Brad were very personable and we are already looking forward to our next purchase, from what is now our favorite dealership, HONDA SUPERSTORE OF LISLE.

Electraglide55
2/28/2015

"Saved THOUSANDS at Honda of Lisle"

Scott Heger and the rest of the staff were great. A very pleasant visit and transaction. So glad our family came here. We purchased a new Pilot Touring. Honda of Lisle beat a competitor, for the exact same model, literally by thousands of dollars, when one factors in the trade-in allowance. Thanks again, Scott, Kayla Allen, and the entire staff at the Honda Superstore!

cshannon1077
2/28/2015

"Loving my first Honda Accord"

I am extremely happy with my first Honda experience!!!! Your staff was extremely helpful and courteous!!! Honda gets high praise from many customers for reliability and value. I was extremely impressed with the quality and valuabale features that are standard on my new Accord! Such a great value, and it is very comfortable! The performance has been stunning! Honda has done a great job of building a reliable and valuable car, and Honda of Lisle has been fantastic for a new car owner experience to ensure that you know you made the correct choice!! The Internet team was very courteous and helpful. My salesman Aaron Malinski was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He was most cordial and patient with us to ensure we had everything we needed and knew everything about the car that we asked about. The detail team was outstanding in the new car prep. Thanks so much for your caring attitude about the customer!! You have totally exceeded my expectations!!! You guys all ROCK!!!! Chris Shannon

Martin Savino

maxjlowe
2/25/2015

"First Time of Many to Come"

These folks were amazing! My wife and I had managed to get by in Chicago for 10 years without a car. We bought a used Civic from another dealership and have no complaints about the car. Once it came time to get a second vehicle, a friend recommended we visit Honda of Lisle. We were so pleasantly surprised and feel so grateful to have been treated as well as we were. No pressure, just sincere honesty and guidance. We drove off of the lot in a beautiful 2015 CRV and have been loving it ever since! When we're ready to trade in our 2010 Civic, a car bought elsewhere, we know we're coming right back to Honda of Lisle with the confidence that we'll be treated right and will drive off with another fine automobile. Scott, Shawn, and Mark were extremely helpful and comforting through the entire process. I simply cannot recommend these folks enough!

eek26
2/23/2015

"Good Deal"

We really enjoyed working with Mike Harvey and feel that we received above average service in all areas except that license plate was not attached very well and the wiper for the rear window needs adjustment. Otherwise all high 5's

MB
2/22/2015

"My New Car"

Went HOL to test drive a civic and accord not intending to buy. Mike Mendoza helped us a great deal and gave us a lot of information about the cars. We ended up buying one that day. I would recommend HOL hands down. Ask For Mike Mendoza I think you will like him. Also liked Shawn Kiannejad.

A.R.G.
2/21/2015

"Switched From Nissan"

The evening began with a trip to our usual Nissan dealer to trade our 2010 Rogue for a 2015...after a less than cordial welcome there, we decided to check out a CR-V at HoL. We initially had no intention of switching brands at all, let alone driving one home. We were welcomed to the dealership by a most pleasant young man , Jordan, and we proceeded to monopolize his time for nearly 3 hours by test driving numerous CR-V's and inundating him with dozens of questions. He was extremely patient, an expert on the CR-V , and most of all, a genuinely friendly person. He kept our best interests at hand and we wound up buying a Touring model for a very good price. Jordan had our vehicle prepped and ready to go in minutes. He preset our radio and navigation,synced our bluetooth and gave us a "shakedown cruise" of our new vehicle. The process was seamless, financing arranged, and we parted with Jordan with a smile and a handshake. Definitely can recommend this dealership and it's personnel.

PEParker
2/20/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

My 2005 Honda Cr-V was totaled in a five car accident on 290. Upon hearing from the body shop how shocked they were that I wasn't hurt I decided to buy a 2015 Honda CR-V. I looked online at what the current costs were and options available. Then me and my husband went out looking and test driving cars. We decided the CR-V was it and so was the Honda of Lisle. Jennifer was nice, polite, knowledgeable, and relaxed. She understood we had no plans on buying a new car but must due to mine being totaled. I explained I wasn't purchasing today because I was waiting on the insurance check. I called her two weeks later and said I was coming in and what I wanted. She had it waiting at the door. I drove it and we negotiated a price in fifteen minutes. Financing was awesome too. Super nice man that again was nice, polite, and relaxed. In total I was in the dealership over the course of two Saturdays three hours for new car. It was the most positive car buying experience I have ever had. I look forward to working with the service department on my regular maintenance.

1 - 10 of 1,104 results