Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,147 Dealership Reviews
NewHondaOwner
4/24/2015

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

We visited the dealership with an exact model and price in mind. Mike listened to all of our needs and had us walking out that night with a vehicle exceeding our expectations while keeping us at our budgeted price.

Happy Driver
4/24/2015

"Fabulous Friday Find"

Started my search online Friday. Connected with dealer online. Set me up for VIP service at my requested time. Car was on hold with my name and Renee Granier took excellent care of my experience. She was a pleasure to work with and went the extra mile. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful, working out the details and prepping the car so I could drive home in it that evening. I appreciate everyone's efforts and commitment, even staying after closing. I never felt rushed. Thank you!

rdwolf34
4/22/2015

"Great buying experince on 2012 Accrod Certifed Used"

Great experience buying a certified Honda used 2012 Accord. Salesperson was great as well as overall experience. Appreciate the friendly and not high pressure sales tactics that were used at other dealers. Our salesman, Robert Woods is one of the best I have worked with. Great on getting answers to our questions and follow up and his easy going style was really good.

Robert Woods

Matthew67
4/21/2015

"Auto purchase"

Bob wolf was a great help, his calm and supportive demeanor was comforting and put us at ease. We originally planned on test driving the day we visited Honda superstore. But ended up leasing a 2015 Honda Accord . Bob was patient with us and we never felt pressure.. We will be sure to purchase our vehicle from him and recommend him to friends and family. Even after closing time, he was still giving us the rundown on all the new bells and whistles our new car is equipped with. We couldn't be happier with our choice in car and sales consultant. Matthew and Holly

Sdlower118
4/21/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great experience, would highly recommend Honda of lisle. Easy to work with, no haggling of price, had lots of models on hand to choose from.

billy-labs
4/20/2015

"Repeat Buyers - Wouldn't go anywhere else"

This is the 4th car we've gotten from Honda of Lisle. Three were ours, and another for my Mom, who lives 30 miles away (and 2 miles from another dealer). That's how confident and satisfied we are with Honda Lisle. Josh Malinski handled our most recent sale, and once again went above and beyond to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. He spends as much time as it takes, is thorough in explaining everything to your satisfaction, and is very pleasant and knowledgeable. Very nice young man. Bob Mitchell handled our financing and paperwork and was pleasant, personable and competent. He is another plus for Honda of Lisle. Another reason we keep coming back is the Service Department. Nobody has been under the hood of our cars but Honda Lisle service techs. And, last but not least, we LOVE our car.

Robert Mitchell

Jessica88
4/20/2015

"Very customer-oriented and professional"

I worked with Renee Grainier to purchase a pre-owned 2012 Honda Civic. Renee was knowledgeable and honest with me as a customer. The demeanor of the dealership as a whole was very professional and customer-oriented; they put effort into making sure their customers are educated about their new vehicles. They put a lot of work into the detail so that the customers drive off with the car exactly as they want it. They take a lower-pressure approach as far a car dealerships go. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a no-nonsense dealership experience.

carol's new car
4/18/2015

"Raising the bar for new car sales"

I haven't purchased a new car in twenty years, great experience with both Honda and Mike DalPino. Bought a 2015 Honda CRV EX. Mike let us know up front why he is working for this dealership and assisted us in making our purchase. We appreciated his efforts in making it an easy purchase and agreed to change his schedule so we could come in when we were both available. Thanks Mike, we appreciate your time. Love the car!

3 X Honda
4/16/2015

"Good Experience"

Michael DalPino is the kind of salesman we like to work with, the kind that answered our questions and gave us the facts we needed to make the correct decision for our situation. Straight forward with no pressure to go any bigger or more extravagant than we needed, all at our own pace. Provided information during an initial visit to the dealership to help us make our decision, new v. used, lease v. purchase, etc. One month later when we were ready to do business he remembered us and our situation and made the buying experience quick and stress free. Thank you.

umerp
4/14/2015

"Wonderful Experience Purchasing my 2015 Honda CR-V EX AWD"

The entire team was great! We had a wonderful experience purchasing our 2015 Honda CR-V EX AWD at Honda of Lisle on 4/10/2015. Mr Zahid Ali (Sales consultant) was excellent. He was very pleasant to deal with and very helpful. He walked us through the entire purchasing process patiently. Demonstrated hands-on the relevant features of the SUV in detail which was very helpful in our decision making. Negotiated the price without much hassle. I recommend him strongly. Mr Javier Saltos (Sales Manager) was very pleasant and helpful during his brief interaction with us. Also had a smooth experience processing through the Finance Dept. Mr Robert Mitchell (Finance Manager) was friendly, pleasant and gave us useful information on vehicle protection plan.

Mr Robert Mitchell (Finance Manager)

1 - 10 of 1,147 results