Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,473 Dealership Reviews
davidb
9/26/2016

"Not the usual car buying experience"

My wife and I have purchased three cars from Honda of Lisle, and all the experiences have been excellent. Each experience was low pressure and when we made a decision, the process was quick and easy. We worked with Renee Granier and I highly recommend her. Renee is very responsive, but not pushy. She has a good knowledge of the product line and always answered all my questions. I have worked with both Bob and Brad Mitchell in Finance, and they are both very professional and easy to work with. The Service group has been helpful and professional, and I always feel I have been well informed and treated with respect when I take my vehicles to Honda of Lisle.

Bdg154
9/26/2016

"Marvelous"

Great customer service. Was in and out in reasonable time. Love my new Honda. I will be coming back for a car for my son. Very happy with my experience.

gizmojo
9/23/2016

"Friendly and very knowledgeable. We love our Hondas!"

We checked the used car website and found a 2014 Odyssey that we liked. Called our salesperson we have used in the past and got an appointment for the next day, The showroom was very busy and Tim was working with someone when we arrived, but he was quite able to take care of all of us. He is very experienced and knows his car business. We took a test drive, filled out paperwork and drove it home that afternoon! Hondas are great and reliable but so is our salesperson, Tim Render.

James2014
9/21/2016

"Honda of Lisle "

I went to Honda of Lisle on a Saturday. It was very busy. My salesman Heri Gaytan was excellent and very patient. I am very happy with my 2014 Accord. It has been a long time since I have purchased a car, it takes a few hours, especially when you are not sure of what you want.All things considered it was well worth the time. THINK YOU AGAIN HERI GAYTAN.

Martin Savino

Shah724
9/20/2016

"Upstanding, honest and nice to work with!"

Sager Romman (Sales Manager) and Mike Harvey (Sales Consultant) were tremendous! Let's admit, nobody likes being pushed into a car purchase, but unfortunately that's how each experience seems these days. Refreshingly, the team at Honda of Lisle was just fantastic. My wife and I never felt pushed into any purchase but on the contrary, we were given our space and time to make a decision. The final price negotiation was over in <5 minutes and with no haggling!!! What a group of straight up individuals! Will definitely be back again for our next purchase.

Mike Harvey

rish71
9/19/2016

"2nd Honda purchased within last 15 years"

Visited Honda of Lisle for the first time my sales person was Joshua Malinski A very welcoming and smiling person He knows his job par exellance. I purchased Honda CR-V 2016 on 9-9-2016 and he helped me all the way out till he handed me the keys my thanks goes as well to Kabir Shiekh who helped me to get the price I asked and all the options. Thanks to all the team members

TrishaC
9/19/2016

"Great experience, great staff! "

Just bought the 2016 Honda Pilot from this dealership and it was such a positive experience. From the day we walked in to the day we picked up the car. Josh Malinski was so great to work with. He was absolutely patient, hard working and was the easiest sales person I have worked with from my history of car buying (4 separate dealerships/4 new cars). They were not pushy, they were inviting and made sure every little question we had was answered. They had the car ready when I made the appointment on Wednesday to test drive. And when we picked it up on a Saturday afternoon, even with as busy as Josh was (he was with 2 other customers) he got us in, signing the paperwork, going over/helping set up the car and out of there in an hour! We live in the city and would totally come back here to purchase another vehicle. I have already recommended them to another family member. Everyone there was so pleasant! Very happy to have made my purchase with them. Some advice, it is MUCH easier/quicker on a weekday. They are VERY busy during Saturday and that should be expected.

Y
9/18/2016

"Very pleased with the help I received from Tommy Lofton "

I purchased a Honda CRV on 9/2016. Mr. Lofton, Tommy was the salesman assigned to me. I was very pleased with his service. He provided me with all the information and help I needed from the time I met him. He not only helped me but exceeded my expectations in what I expected him to do as a salesman and I left very thankful that he was assigned to me. I have to admit that before going there I wasn't very comfortable with salesmen due to past bad experiences but Mr. Lofton showed me that I could trust him.

hohulti
9/13/2016

"4th Honda purchased from Honda of Lisle"

Our sales person, Josh Malinski did a fantastic job of answering all of our questions and providing us with several options to consider. We went back on forth on exactly what we wanted and he remained very patient and definitely not pushy. We thought the experience was great and ended up with a great car with a fair price with little back and forth. We have bought 4 cars from this dealer and will continue to use them in the future as they always delver exceptional client service both on the sale side and the service side.

Customer
9/12/2016

"The absolute worst used car sales."

Had a horrible experience with Honda in general. The sales person was completely unreliable. He didn't call back when he said he would,. Wouldn't fix issues with the car (brakes) saying they were safe, and vallede on the phone and "yelled"at me. Only after I made the manager test drive the car did the dealership acknowledge that there was a problem with the car. I tried to purchase this car for 3 weeks. I finally had to walk away (crying because of my treatment) because although I wanted the car, I couldn't be sure it was safe and because of my treatment by the dealership. What a shame that they didn't value a customer that owns 3 Honda vehicles and had the sale on their pocket. Think very carefully before you buy a used car here.

Liz (awesome)