Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,460 Dealership Reviews
Rick Bowman
8/30/2016

"Great buying process, great car"

I recently bought a 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L at the Honda Superstore of Lisle. It was a hassle-free buying process and the salesperson, David Fidecki, was very helpful and easy to work with. I get all my servicing done here as well - they do a great job!

David Fidecki and Andrea Partee

ILAccord2016
8/30/2016

"Smooth and Efficient Purchase"

A great experience in buying my 2016 Accord; Renee was fantastic and accommodating to my every questions and/or request. I never felt I was getting the "business". The impression I got was of transparency and willing to meet my needs in an automobile. I've purchased 2 cars from Honda of Lisle to date, and my family will certainly do that again. Great product and an outstanding Honda dealership with a great staff.

Al2016

"A Relaxing Experience"

From my past experiences working with dealers, they are often trying to make a sale as quickly they can from a prospective buyer. My experience purchasing from Honda Superstore of Lisle was relaxing compared those previous dealers. Honda of Lisle gave me plenty of time to make a final decision, without any high pressure static. Bill Rhodes, who worked with me at Honda, gave me the time to review my choices, and help me understand the numerous options on the vehicle. He gave me plenty of time to think, and answered all my questions as completely he could. Thanks Bill for all your help.

Bill Rhodes

redpepper
8/29/2016

"Well worth the drive"

The team at H of L understood my needs and budget. In a short amount of time(less than three hours) they familiarized me with the car and completed the paperwork in an efficient manner. I appreciated their efforts in making a flexible payment schedule which really helped as I needed a car to get to work. They take care of their customers with a thorough walkthrough of the vehicle. They know how to have fun, and made it memorable with the striking of the gong!

Melina Puruncajas
8/28/2016

"Heri Really Helped Me With My First Car Purchase"

Heri Gayton was exceptional at understanding the type of service that I needed when I came to the dealership looking for a replacement for an old junker car that was on its last leg. He was willing to answer any questions I had before, during, and after purchasing the Civic that I ended choosing. this was my first experience in actually buying a car myself (the car that I had was given to me by a family member), and I had a very positive experience with Heri. He was also patient when dealing with my family members that are only spoke Spanish and all of the back and forth my family and I kept going through on which car was in our budget to get. He was willing to explain what was going on in English for me and in Spanish for the rest of my family that was with me so that everyone was on the same page. After going to the dealership two consecutive days, I left with a brand new 2016 car which wasn't what I was originally looking to get (because new cars are so expensive and I'm still in college), but Heri helped me understand that a new car will last me longer than buying a used 2013 car or older. After having the car for a week I began having trouble with the HandsFree Bluetooth and went back to the dealership to ask if they could resolve the issue and Heri was there to walking me through the issue I was having and fixed it. Heri made me feel comfortable enough with him to contact him if I have anymore questions or issues with my car. the only complaint I have is that the dealership didn't have enough cars of the preferred color that I wanted when i went back the second day, and I still love the color I picked from what they had left. Thanks Heri!

Linda D 1019
8/23/2016

"A great experience!"

After not purchasing a new car for many years, we decided now was the right time ! My brother told me to look at the Honda HRV and we did just that. I was very attracted to it at first sight. I loved the size of it. Other SUVs and crossovers not made by Honda just seemed to be too big. The hrv was perfect !! We live in Lisle and decided to go to the Honda superstore in Lisle and it was a perfect match for us. Our salesman, Scott and Shawn the finance manager were outstanding to deal with. They both were extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. They made it a fun and wonderful experience. We would highly recommend them and the dealership to our family and friends.

Jim Leon

"A nice experience"

This past week, I set up an appointment to look at a 2013 Honda Accord. There seemed to be a little confusion at first when I came in and had to wait a few minutes, but David Janowski came along and asked if I had been helped. I told him why I was there and we went out on the lot and found the car. Dave had to go back in to find the keys but brought it around. We took a test drive and Dave explained things about the car. He was very calm and relaxed and made it a good experience. Unfortunately, I did find something else I liked more at another dealer, but if you're looking for a Honda and stop in here, be sure to ask for David Janowski. You'll enjoy working with him.

David Janowski

guest

"just fine"

Staff was helpful. This was a clearance event so prices were pretty well set (and comparable to other dealers in the area) though they were open to some negotiation. They offered the "extras" but didn't push them. No BS about financing etc. It was easy.

LittleCabbage
8/21/2016

"I'd buy an airplane if the process worked like this.... "

My husband and I came up from Tennessee to buy a new Honda CR-V from the Lisle dealership. The whole process was smooth to the point of elegance. Everyone was friendly, ready to laugh, and responsive to all questions and concerns we had. I admired the camaraderie among the staff. All the technology included with our new car was explained to us with patience, and nobody teased me for having a cell phone with no Bluetooth capabilities. I'm thrilled with my vehicle and comfortable with the financing that we set up for it. Thanks Honda of Lisle!

janm4040
8/19/2016

"No pressure"

I had a wonderful experience working with Renee Granier at Honda Lisle, she was so calm and relaxed, it made this a very pleasant experience for me. She was so easy to work with, she answered all my questions and showed me the things I wanted to know. I had gone in to look at one car and totally did a 360 and purchased another, she was ready for anything. Very helpful and pleasant at all times. The process was very fast compared to other dealerships! I would happily recommend Renee and Honda of Lisle to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or certified car! Brad Mitchell was wonderful on the fiancing part of the deal as well.

1 - 10 of 1,460 results