Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

1,435 Dealership Reviews
Nnanni
7/23/2016

"Amazing"

Processional Service! Perfect customer service with clarity in everything! Those guys really cares with clients and customers! Robert Woods is the man! The best car sales consultant I have met! All the staff were amazing!

Jim and Sia
7/23/2016

"Great Experience"

Mike Dalpino made our car buying experience at Lisle of Honda painless. He made sure that we were his top priority. We were in the market for a CRV AWD and he made sure to explain all of the features for the various models that were available, and based on our need which model was the best fit. We were struggling between a couple of colors, but he was patient with us throughout the process... and assured us that if they did not have a specific color in stock that he would get it for us. He even took the time after we purchased the car to review all the features again, and then assist with programming our phones and radio stations. We would definitely recommend to our friends and family to buy a car from Lisle of Honda... and of course ask for Mike!!!

Retired teacher
7/22/2016

"Easy Hassle Free Enjoyable Experience"

Mike Delapino made the car buying experience fantastic. He had suggestions for us and was extremely knowledgeable. He made sure we got the specific car for our needs in the color we wanted. He explained all of the features so well and with such patience, as my husband and I are not that tech. savvy. He programmed my phone and the radio and we left the dealership over joyed with our purchase. We were giving our 2008 Honda to our son, and he made that transfer go smooth as silk. This is the third Honda experience we have had and as expected it was so easy and enjoyable. We love our new car and would recommend Honda of Lisle to our friends.

DSKlausler
7/21/2016

"Completely Satisfied"

I was early for my appointment with Debby; she was ready early. The vehicle was ready for the test-drive. Debby explained the highlights of the new Ridgeline. Debby was courteous and quick to answer all my questions. Financing was verified and set to my satisfaction. The price was set to my satisfaction. Paperwork was handled quickly. Brad was equally friendly and quick. The vehicle was fully prepped and I was off. I was at the dealership less than 2 hours, which, in my experience, is very quick. The Ridgeline is fantastic.

lorac8
7/21/2016

"A great experience"

The staff at Honda of Lisle made this a great buying experience for me. The sales person was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, there was no pressure to buy. He made every effort to get me the specific model and color I wanted. Couldn't be happier!

Annette16
7/17/2016

"Heri was awesome!!!!"

This was our 3rd honda dealership to visit! HERI had made our visit with Honda on Lisle to be the BEST one! He gave us an exceptional service! He went above n beyond n we really appreciate his services !! Two thumbs up to Honda on Lisle for having such good exceptional employees like HERI GAYTAN!

Judasgreen
7/17/2016

"OK super salesman"

I purchased 3 cars from OJ. All encounters have been pleasant, almost fun. Buying from him has made buying a car painless and enjoyable. Go OJ

Lindag
7/14/2016

"Your search ends here"

I have purchased about a dozen cars in my life. This was the first experience that would rate an A+. Mike Dalpino was our Honda specialist. He met with us on several occasions, even coming in on his day off because that is what worked for us. There aren't enough superlatives to describe Mike! Mike is patient , professional & easy going. He listened to our needs & helped us select the most suitable vehicle for us. I felt so confident in his honesty that for the first time in my life I wasn't running around to other dealerships to make comparisons. I highly recommend Mike & Honda Suoerstore of Lisle!

Julie Crilly
7/14/2016

"Great service, help and fast!!!"

FABULOUS EXPERIENCE!!! My First Honda! From a girl who was raised in a Ford Family, my Dad worked for Ford for over 30 years. I went in to the dealership just to "check out" the Honda Odyssey and ended up getting one! Renee Granier helped us (she is a wonderful salesperson)....it was just my daughter and myself that came in first and Renee was so helpful....not pushy at all! And, Renee was very informative. Honda of Lisle got us exactly what we wanted! I also found all of the management to be helpful and wonderful. My husband was impressed with them too & said that it was a positive experience. Over all I would give them an A+ rating!

llereza
7/09/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Heri really took the time with my mom to show her the car. My mom recently had knee surgery and He was very patient with her and has always been a pleasure to talk to. This is our 3rd time dealing with Heri and in terms of customer service, kind attention and patience, he's number 1 in my book.

1 - 10 of 1,435 results