Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

1,372 Dealership Reviews
Katie214
5/03/2016

"Debbie was excellent!"

Debbie Pierce was very helpful with finding my perfect car. I did a lot of Internet searching on my own so I kind of knew what exactly I wanted to get. Unlike other salesmen, Debbie was not aggressive and didn't force me to look at cars I was uninterested in. We test drove a few different cars and each time she would pull them up to the front and we looked at each one there. She answered all my questions without hesitation. The showroom was kept clean and organized. Complimentary drinks were also a plus. Overall, my car buying experience was a great success and I would definitely recommend Debbie to all my friends and family. I love my 2014 honda crv!

Happymom
4/30/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I knew I wanted a 2016 Honda Pilot. Bob took me for a test drive and was able to answer all my questions. He was also able to negotiate the price I wanted. The Pilot I wanted needed to be ordered which took 90 days which was a little long, but it is what it is. I wanted a black interior instead of the light grey offered with the dark grey exterior. During my 90 day waiting period Bob let me know that he was accepting a job at a different organization. Mark Peterson (sales manager) and Sager took over the sale and were easy to work with. I would buy a care here again.

ksterr
4/26/2016

"What a car buying experience should be"

I had done my research and knew exactly which car I wanted to test drive. John took us out for a drive and explained some of the newer technology and answered all of our questions. Our negotiations were handled professionally. After we made the deal and signed the papers, John went out to the car and programmed the telephone into the system for us!

StasUA
4/26/2016

"Great experience!!!"

At first I felt a little weird, because it looked like Orlando was not really interested in selling the car to me for whatever reason. But then I realized one thing: I didn't feel any pressure on me, so that I can make my own decisions and not the ones the dealer want's you to do. I got a nice price on the car and overall satisfied with my experience with this dealership.

Soxfan2016
4/23/2016

"Best Sales Experience"

This was the second Honda CRV that I have purchased from Mike Dalpino at Honda of Lisle and both experiences were extremely smooth and stress-free. Mike is very low pressure, really knowledgeable about the Honda, and he takes the time to explain everything well. Mike made the whole car-buying experience very enjoyable. My experience with the financing department also was very easy and stress-free, so my entire sales experience was a pleasure! I would highly recommend Mike and Honda of Lisle to anyone. They made my car purchase extremely enjoyable as it should be.

Huzefa Wardhawala
4/22/2016

"Excellent Service "

I have had multiple leases with dealer and they make sure the customer is satisfied. Have not had any issue with long relationship I have had with them more 7-8 years or so.

Stephanie Lyons-Olsen
4/21/2016

"Honda of Lisle is the best"

This is the 3rd car we've purchased here. You don't ever feel like they are trying to sell you something you don't want and it certainly never feels like anyone is trying to rip you off. They also don't waste your time. It is the fastest car buying experience you will have. I really liked our sales guy - just straight up, no messing around and he really knew his stuff about the car I wanted!

Sharebear155
4/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

I had to buy a car and was dreading it, hearing horror stories about things taking hours and hours to process, finance issues, etc. But, I was out of there in no time! Mike Dalpino is an awesome salesman, not annoyingly pressuring like some salesman can be at other dealerships. Everything was just so pleasant!!

ScottLisle
4/20/2016

"Excellent!"

This was our 3rd vehicle purchased from Honda of Lisle. Mike Dalpino was an absolute pleasure to work with. Overall excellent experience. Would highly recommend!

Joshua Yednock
4/17/2016

"An Amazing Experience"

Mike Dalpino was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Very nice and understanding and also caring. I highly recommend this dealership and Mike!

1 - 10 of 1,372 results