Honda Superstore of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Honda Superstore of Lisle Info
About Honda Superstore of Lisle

Honda of Lisle has the Honda car, truck or SUV you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Honda of Lisle is the Chicago area's most respected Honda dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world-class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new Honda and used car dealership in Lisle, IL. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda.

About Honda Superstore of Lisle

• Mobile Technician
  • Large ScreenPlasma T.V's
  • Wide Screen Personal Computers with private television
  • Nintendo Video Games in the kids play room
1,416 Dealership Reviews
he.
6/28/2016

"Great customer service "

I appreciated all of Josh's help! I wouldn't go anywhere else. The moment I walked in the door, I was greeted and helped immediately.

CMassie

" Fantastic !!!!!"

I am a returning customer to this dealership . I purchased my first Honda back in 2012. I worked with the salesman by the name of OJ. I went in and told him what I wanted he knew I didn't want to play games. And games he did not play .He never once tried to up sell me on anything. Recently I went back in and saw a OJ and purchased a 2016 Honda civic . Again what an amazing experience I had with OJ and the dealership . I would highly recommend them.

londonlibby
6/26/2016

"Pleased- and I'm tough! "

I am tough. I called and played with multiple dealers. I wa ted best price. I had been screwed over too many times. I 1000% am pleased! mark provided us with everything we wanted and needed for an amazing price. Very happy. Very grateful.

Quig06

"Great experience!"

Worked with Josh Malinski. He made the experience as easy as could be. No high pressure sales even when I told him I wanted to think about it. Josh was (is) very knowledgeable about the vehicle and seamlessly led me through syncing my phone, adding contact sport, etc. best purchase I ever made. Josh made it painless!!!

Odyguy14
6/25/2016

"Good car buying experience. Mike dalpino was awesome "

Mike Dalpino made our buying experience swift and easy... he is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and answers all the questions you may have about the car. They gave me a no haggle price which was pretty decent.... I definitely recommend them.

victor

"4Th Purchase"

I have owned VW, Chevy, Ford, and Audi cars at various times over many years. I have come to just love Honda products and recently bought my fourth car ( for different family members) from this dealer. Always new. A 2001 Accord, 2009 CRV, 2011 CRV, and last week a 2016 Fit. Yes I did shop and compare prices. Honda Superstore always matched or beat every single time. No pressure and no extras on car unless you want it. No 4 hour marathon on negotiations or finance! This dealer is out of my way, but the sales ( special thanks to "SAGER" ) and customer service is outstanding. The service department ( maintenance) is extremely reliable and cost effective without surprises. This ( not price ) has been the deciding factor for me. So why would I drive out of my way for a simple oil change or even buy another car from here? Simple, Honda Superstore has earned my trust over many years.

Heather (service advisor), Mary (internet pricing)

gracien
6/25/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

I just purchased a new CR-V after months of looking around. This was the first time I purchased from Honda of Lisle and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. This is the 11th time I have purchased a car so I have had plenty of experience. Jordan was very patient with me since I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted new, used, keep my current car, etc. She took a great deal of time to answer questions to the best of her ability and if she didn't know an answer, she asked someone else and got back to me. Henrietta was also very good in answering questions for me. I can't say enough about my salesman Mark, he low key, honest, trustworthy and kind. There was never any pressure and he was patient in answering questions. John was good in working with me towards a price I was comfortable with and Brad was the nicest finance person I have met yet. The whole process was made very easy and I was able to spend a minimal amount of time in the dealership. Most could be done on the internet or over the phone. I am quite sincere when I say this is the best car buying experience I have ever had. Only wish I had purchased cars here before. Rest assured, if and when I need another car I will be back. I would highly recommend Honda of Lisle.

Jcambic
6/22/2016

"Excellent salesperson - David Fidecki. "

I came in to get my oil changed, in my CR-V, and was just browsing through the new cars on the floor. David was so patient with me as I was vacillating between new, certified pre own car, or "just looking". He was not pushy or overbearing. He took the time to explain the differences of each car I was interested. I do not see his name on your list, yet it should be right on top. He is a "keeper" in sales.

David Fidecki

bsbhh
6/21/2016

"Great People!"

I was not looking forward to getting a car after totaling my old one. I thought I was going to have to setting for something I didn't really want and have to deal with sleazy car dealers. Renee was AWESOME! She didn't push me to go for anything, she just listened and helped me find the most beautiful CR-V in my price range. She also took her time going over all my dumb questions I could have just looked up in the manual. I never dreamed I would leave the dealership so happy.

ken1460
6/21/2016

"Purchase of a new Pilot"

A review of the various Pilot models was very good, the trade-in they gave me for my crosstour was excellent and my experience with finance was very comfortable. Debbie the sales person went out of her way to answer all my questions and her follow up was excellent. I could not have asked for anything more.

Debbie Pierce