Honda of Chantilly

Louis Corum

Saxon Reynolds, Sales Consultant, Honda of Chantilly

Saxon Reynolds

August 15, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service & Very Friendly!"

- Joy

Our family worked with Zak Rhodes to purchase a new car. He was very kind and helpful. After a test drive, he answered every question and concern we had. We were very happy with his clear explanations. Normally buying a car takes all day, but our purchase went very smoothly and quickly. I would highly recommend Zak for anyone who is looking to buy car and wants someone who is very fun and knowledgeable! I would definitely buy another car from him.

Zak Rhodes

August 08, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service and Experience! "

- SBuksh

I worked with Zak Rhodes with purchasing our secondary vehicle and he was absolutely amazing! He made the whole deal very comfortable and assisted us with making sure that the car was absolutely best for our needs. Even after we had done our initial check, he continued to look through the car to ensure we didn't miss anything! I would recommend Zak for anyone who is nervous about buying a car or wants to work with someone super fun and professional at the same time! Thanks again!

Zak Rhodes

August 04, 2017

"Helpful and Responsive"

- Number 4

I worked mainly with Alexis Huffman to purchase a new Accord. She was very helpful and responsive to all questions I asked through text and email making the process very smooth and easy for me which is important given how busy I was during the time I had to look for a new car.

Alexis Huffman