Honda of St Johns

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Honda of St Johns
Honda of St Johns Info

"I went into St. Johns Honda (where I bought my last 4..."

I went into St. Johns Honda (where I bought my last 4 cars) as I was having problems with my alarm remote. I was told I could get it reprogrammed (over the phone) but they nixed that in person. A new remote, which is crap, must be opened (and hence mangled) with a quarter, is $80.00. None in stock, of course. I was told my car automatically sets the alarm even without the remote when I manually lock the door. This, alas turned out not to be the case (and I figured this out AFTER leaving the dealership). I called them, and the guy I talked to couldn't help me. Now, I have to make another trip to the dealership to fix (hopefully) the problem.

"Have bought two Hondas from St. Johns Honda. Very..."

Have bought two Hondas from St. Johns Honda. Very pleasant to work with, and their prices are the best I've found. None of the usual car dealer games or pressure. Can't say enough positive things about them. Visit them first if you're looking for a great deal, and a great car.

Steve, Aaron

"I worked with Joe Turk to try and get a very hard-to-find..."

I worked with Joe Turk to try and get a very hard-to-find Honda Civic Hybrid in Magnetic Pearl with a Navigation unit. A different dealer had promised me this car on Jan 1st, 2006, but was unable to deliver on date--or give a new date--or even call back. Joe gave me realistic dates and was extremely informative on how the whole process worked from the dealers end. He was friendly, honest, and extremely helpful. However, because St. Johns is a small dealership, they were unable to get the exact color and package until March. I went ahead and put in an order for then anyhow. I wrote up a bad review for the other dealer on this site, which seemed to light a fire under them. Within a week, they magically produced the car I was looking for. I was sad that I couldn't give Joe at St. Johns my business, but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Maybe next time, St. Johns. When I told Joe the situation, he was extremely understanding and quickly credited my deposit back (I had insisted he run my credit card earlier) The guys at St. Johns are a real pleasure to work with. However, they are a smaller dealership in a larger marketplace. Sometimes they can't get the hard-to-find models as quick as the big dealerships. Check these guys out first. Their low-pressure, informative sales are a breath of fresh air compared to the competition. --Brad

Joe Turk