Honda of Sumner

Honda of Burien

ursula
9/20/2016

"Excellent Service"

always a pleasure dealing with my service advisor Jeff Douglas, never a hassle. He never steers me wrong. I will always return to the dealership for service work

Jeff Douglas

BillW
9/14/2016

"Service Dept is Great!"

I've been taking my Crosstour to Jeff for service for the past two years. He always provides excellent service. He is very honest and fair and doesn't recommend unnecessary things to "fix". Great dealership.

Jeff Douglas

Jcruz86
9/14/2016

" Excellent service!!"

My service advisor Ann Stiers was very Pleasant to work with! let's just say I was a very rude customer and even with me being rude, she kept a smile on her face and worked with me. She got me out faster then expected.

Ann

Amandag82
9/10/2016

"Alicia is phenomenal"

It was a great experience working with Alicia at Sumner! She greeted us in the parking lot, and was very knowledgeable about her products! She even sat w our 3 kids so we could get all of the papers signed! The best car buying experience in my life!!!! Thank you Alicia for our amazing Odyssey! !!

Alicia, Frank, and Andre

sapman50
8/30/2016

"Poor Communication & NO trust in the Service performed"

I brought my Honda into this dealership for an air bag recall and an oil change on 8/12/16. I took a 1/2 day off from work to meet their appt. schedule. dropped my car off at 11:30am and I received a Phone call at 3:30 pm that the service tech called in sick and they weren't able to work on my car at ALL. I'm now pretty pissed off that I just wasted sick leave and they did nothing to my car. I came to pick up my car around 6 ish and Catherine was working the service counter. She put me in a loaner and fixed my car on Saturday. I picked up my car the following Monday,Oil change complete and new air bag installed. when I got home, I pulled my hand brake and it went all the way up and didn't engage the rear brakes. I took the car back the following Friday to fix another safety issue ( seat belt ) and get my E-barke restored. The service tech stated that I needed new Calipers. Really, the e-brake worked fine before my visit to this shop. I got in my car and went home and looked up e-brake adjustments. it took me 10 minutes to adjust and it works like a dream. I will not use this shop in the Future for any service needs

Don't remember the 1st young man,Katherine, Jordan

ASIA
7/18/2016

"Thanks for the new Car!"

This dealership was the easiest one I have ever dealt with when buying a new car. I told Shannon and Jay my budget and they didn't waste my time showing me models that weren't in my comfort zone hoping I'd make my payments bigger like other dealerships.They helped me get into the exact new accord I wanted that other dealerships said they couldn't. I really appreciated it because it wasn't exactly the perfect time for me to go car shopping... but when your car(08 accord) gets totaled by getting rearended you kind of have to. I really like that they respected my price range and didn't waste my time or theirs. Ive been to dealerships where it takes hours to fill out the paperwork but they were so fast here. I really enjoyed my whole experience with them. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family if they asked. So if you're looking to buy a new car you should definitely check them out. I also like that they still check in on their costumers even after you sign all the paperwork. Thank you guys so much!!!

SHANNON AND JAY

Amy wood
4/03/2016

"Great service"

I stop by to see if they have the car I wanted Honda Accord sport 2016 and not only they got me to buy a new car i got got the best sale person help me ease the stress Allen was great in assisting me with the process of buying a new car and the financial department was great and friendly I would recommend to a freind to buy their car there thanks Honda of sumner!!!!

Allen Terry

Kilo123
2/29/2016

"Excellent customer service! Best car buying experience ever!"

Last Saturday my girlfriend and I decided to look for a new vehicle. Our salesperson, Todd Fee did an incredible job taking his time finding us the best fit for our needs. There was no pressure and we're certain we got the best deal in town.

Todd Fee

Don in Auburn
2/28/2016

"Best price"

I shopped other Honda dealers and this dealer had the largest selection of CRV's and had the best price, was the most friendly any they even include 5 years of free lube oil and filter service.

Shannon Arebalo

LauraR
2/02/2016

"Not a Happy Customer"

I was in today 2/1/16 getting a recall service completed and wanted to see what they would give me as a trade in for my 2006 CR-V which I have put about 12,000 miles a year on it since I purchased it new. (111,300) I have never missed a service, had two recall services as soon as I was notified. I have kept the car clean and it has some interior wear but no dents or scratches. Has never been in accident/or fender bender. These clowns told me they would give me 3500.00 for my car! What an insult. Their reasoning is that they have to put in 1000.00 to detail and refurbish it before they sell it for 8000.00. Wow that is a good profit margin that they are making. I was insulted and very offended that they even thought this was a reasonable trade in. Kelly Blue book is 6100 for the low end of the classification for the shape my car is in. I pulled it up on my phone and showed the sales guy... He went back to the sales manager and they came back with 5400 but would have to take the $1000 refirb charges off. Isn't this an expense that is part of selling a car? I am still offended and will never step into this dealership again even for service. What a joke this dealership is! I am insulted that you would try to low ball a loyal Honda owner! I will spread the word to my friends and family that if they want to lowballed on their trade in to go on into Honda of Sumner!

Marcus, Don