Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street,
Elgin, Illinois 60120
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

GPK
2/27/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Came in on a Tuesday to check out the Fusion I had on my short list. I was pleasantly surprised that the salesman Tony actually could explain the details of the car. He gave an informative and enthusiastic demonstration. For years buying a car I would know more about a model than a salesman would. I explained I needed to bring my wife back the next day. Tony was not going to be in then but put me in touch with Angelo. Came back the next day was given to the salesman Mike and he took over where Tony left off, seamless transition. I received good value for my trade in, fair discount on the car, a rebate and 0% financing. I would recommend this group for someone who doesn't like the car buying experience, first time car buyer and the haggler.

DonW
2/22/2015

"Happy Sales Experience"

By the time I had visited Hopkins I test drove many different cars from many dealers before deciding on a particular model as my next car. I was in no rush to purchase a convertible in November, but I had a price range and preferred color\model and I test drove a car that fit that niche. At no time was there pressure to ‘close a deal’. Having bought cars in the past that involved shouts and insults, a no pressure sale is a welcomed place. When it came down to price negotiations I came fully prepared with comparable figures. I would guess that Hopkins thought I got that ‘killer deal’ (and I certainly had time, months really to play hardball for a winter convertible) but in the end I got the car for what I truly believed to be a fair price. This has certainly been one of my most pleasant (if not the best) experiences I had with a car dealership. I hope others experience the same treatment.

L.Horton
2/22/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Juvenal Soriano went above and beyond to make sure that I received the best service. He was accommodating, full of knowledge, and not pushy at all. I am extremely pleased with the car and the process in general and would recommend to anyone looking for a Ford.

Lauren
2/16/2015

"Certified pre-owned escape"

This dealership, especially Juvenal, Jeff, and Israel made my first car purchase smooth, relaxing, and exciting. They were accommodating, full of knowledge, and not pushy at all. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and personable. I am extremely pleased with the car and the process in general and would recommend to anyone looking for a Ford.

Techray
2/15/2015

"The Perfect Car"

Needed a new car for my Wife as hers had been "Totaled". She was looking at the Ford Focus as her next car. I was out test driving a Focus at a non Ford dealership down the street. As I was headed home I saw Hopkins Ford and thought what better place to find a good used Focus than a Ford dealer. The wife specifically wanted Silver with a darker interior. I was greeted by a salesman named Israel Gonzalez who asked me what I was looking for and immediately took me to the one they had, but it wasn't right. Israel asked me if I had considered a Fusion. I said I thought they were out of my price range, about $10k. He led me to a very nice looking Fusion that fit everything my wife and I were looking for except the price, about $13k but only 27k miles. Israel offered me a test drive so I accepted. I quickly realized why I didn't like the other cars I had driven. A Focus is not a Fusion.....that was the problem. To make a long story a bit shorter, Israel professionally led me through each step of the buying process and made the whole thing very enjoyable. I've purchased many cars during my lifetime and the process can sometimes feel excruciatingly painful, but my experience at Hopkins Ford was one of the best I have had. Friendly, Professional, and Thorough, from Israel in sales to Bill in finance, my wife and I had a great experience and she absolutely LOVES the Fusion. Israel was smart. He listened and put us in the vehicle that was right for us. I would recommend Ron Hopkins Ford in Elgin, IL to anyone seeking a great car buying experience. And don't forget to ask for Israel "Izzy" Gonzalez and tell him Ray sent you.

Bill in Finance.

shanshan542
2/08/2015

"Wonderful"

I have been to many dealers and walked away due to poor customer service. Hopkins Ford is doing it right! From the second we walked in they were attentive, kind, and patient. I will be coming to them for all future purchases and plan on recommending them to friends and family.

ChristyGiardino
1/29/2015

"Great Purchase Experience - Used Car"

My husband and I found a 2010 Mazda CX-9 at Hopkins Ford via internet research. We found the car to be in great shape and Israel Gonzalez to be patient and friendly. We were able to quickly test drive the car without giving all of our information (unlike an earlier experience at another Ford dealership). And, Israel and Angelo worked hard to make the numbers work for us. When we decided to sleep on the decision, they did not give us a high pressure pitch, but followed up the next day. They were able to make a deal we were willing to accept. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and willing to answer our questions, but also give us space to make our decision. We would recommend this dealer to our friends.

Abe
1/28/2015

"Great Purchasing Experience"

The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Not pushy at all answering all questions asked, very patient in allowing the customer to make their own decision. We would and will highly recommend Hopkins Ford in Elgin, IL to family and friends. Thank You!

maggie042575
1/15/2015

" Wolves in Sheep's Clothing- Unsatisfied to say the least"

Not only did they not stand behind the car they sold- they didn't even have the common courtesy to send back my garage door opener that was left in the trade in that I called them about not an hour after the sale took place. Said "oh ya, no problem- will do right away" a month later and still nothing. Have called twice about the issue with the car and have never had a return call. Sad thing is they pawned the problem of the passenger door not remote unlocking due to the low battery at test drive, reassured me that it was due to the battery issue and they do full inspections of their used cars and when I called about the issue the next day it was "Sorry will talk with a manager and then they never followed up- . Unbelievable that they care so little after the deal was done. Buyer beware- wolves in sheep's clothing.

Eric
12/31/2014

"Used 2009 Fusion "

Stopped by the dealer to look at a used vehicle for my sons first car. Ken and Joe where extremely friendly and professional during the entire time. I will continue to purchase from this dealership!!!!

Reviews of Israel Gonzalez