Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street,
Elgin, Illinois 60120
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Lorraine C
7/25/2015

"My good experience"

I went to the dealer to look at a used car I had seen online. Unfortunately, that car had been bought but Mike showed me the cars on the lot that were in my price range and one of the cars caught my attention. I wound up purchasing that car for the price I wanted, plus this auto was 5 years newer than the auto I came there to see. I would recommend this dealer and my salesman Mike Holcomb. When I'm ready to purchase again that will be my first stop.

Hibchez
7/21/2015

"Best car buying experience"

My house is now 100% Ford tough. My hubby purchased his Fusion from Ron Hopkins 2 years ago. I purchased my new 2015 Ford Edge on yesterday. All I can say is Drew K and the Ron Hopkins family understand customer service. They don't just talk the talk, they walk it! I love my new car and it was an honor to ring the bell. Thanks Ron Hopkins Ford for your outstanding service!

FFJD
7/19/2015

"Awesome Experience, the team goes above and beyond"

I went back to Hopkins Ford, because they treated me well and with respect when I purchased my last vehicle with them. They again treated me with respect, and helped me find the vehicle I wanted, and worked hard with me to get the best deal possible. I not only got the truck I wanted, they gave me ideas, and suggestions on where to go, to get the final things I wanted done. After I had purchased the truck, I noticed the leather interior head rest, was rippled, as if it wasn't sewn right. They not only listened to my concerns, they replaced the head rest on the spot with a different one, so i didn't have to wait until the warranty repair was done. They are very professional, and cooperative. They let me keep my old truck for an extra couple of days so that I could remove my equipment and stickers that were on it. They even delivered my new truck to me while I was at work! Drew was an excellent salesman, I met with him a couple times before we settled on the truck that I bought. I am extremely happy, and will definitely be back in the future when looking for either a new or additional vehicle. Well done guys, it was a pleasure to work with you!! JD

gmwblack
7/15/2015

"above and beyond service"

I went here because as a kid my dad would buy cars. I haven't always bought cars from them but the 2 that I currently own are both from this place. The second car I bought was used and after a few weeks of driving I found (after being stopped) that my window tinting was too dark for Illinois law. Even though it was sold used, Jeff took care of me, gave me a rental for a day and took my car to have the tinting removed. Didn't cost me anything. They really impressed me because they didn't have to do that for me. I will be returning the next time I need a car because of the great service I received from them. They always try to get you the best deal possible.

ghsiwy
7/14/2015

"Well done."

I felt I was treated fairly by Drew K. and his management team. He worked with me to get a deal I was comfortable with.

meri12
7/01/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I can't say enough about Hopkins Ford and Mike Holcomb the salesman that sold the perfect new car to me. It has been a very long time since I have had to purchase a car and Mike gave me a great deal of his time to go over everything in detail. I have not had experience yet with the service department but I can just bet that they are great as well. Thanks Hopkins FORD and Mike Holcomb!!

FORD FUSION
6/24/2015

"Almost Perfect"

From the Top of Management & Parts to Porters and Service Techs and Sales people. They are all good caring people who take time to talk with you and make you feel like your part of the family. Title of review Almost Perfect. Well nothing is ever perfect for me, but in all my years buying vehicles this is the place to go for as close to a perfect buying experience with no pressure and good people.

KenW!!
5/23/2015

"Excellent Experience"

My car buying experience at Hopkins Ford was excellent! I first met with, Jeff, who was very personable and enthusiastic about helping me find my new car. I had my heart set on a white Mustang with black interior and black convertible top. After checking with all possible dealers in the area, Jeff informed me that there were none available at this time, so I chose to special order my car. Jeff went over all the options available thoroughly, so I could decide exactly what I wanted. I found the car comes with so many standard features, the only option I ended up ordering was the automatic transmission. Originally, Jeff told me that it may take about three months to get my special order and he later sent me an email when he had gotten the VIN number from the factory. He then sent me another email telling me my car was in only 6 weeks later. When I arrived to pick up the car, Jeff turned me over to Tony, who explained all the physical features of the car, as well as the almost mind-numbing workings of the information center. Tony also programmed my cell phone and demonstrated the call procedures. He also said I shouldn’t hesitate to call him or come in to see him, if I have any questions at all. Tony was very great and very patient and thoroughly addressed all my concerns. I dealt with Glenn for the financial portion of the transaction and he handled my title, license transfer, and payment very efficiently. In all, I had a great experience working with all the friendly people at Hopkins Ford and I will definitely recommend to anyone I know looking for a new or used vehicle.

tbottoni
5/12/2015

"3rd car from Ron Hopkins Ford "

This is our 3rd Ford in 3 years from Ron Hopkins Ford, and we have had great experiences with all of them. Service dept is excellent as well, and their new Fast Oil change area is very nice. Mike Holcomb was a pleasure to work with, and was able to help us find the car we wanted. Will definitely come back when we need another.

cswong2010
5/08/2015

"Great Dealership"

What a great experience. Everyone was great and helpful. Drew explained everything about the 2015 FORD EDGE and Juvenal help with the rest since Drew was off. Great Team and company. Jeff Hopkins (owner) was great also. Would recommend this dealership. Thank you

Drew