Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Call
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Eric
12/31/2014

"Used 2009 Fusion "

Stopped by the dealer to look at a used vehicle for my sons first car. Ken and Joe where extremely friendly and professional during the entire time. I will continue to purchase from this dealership!!!!

dbrown1103
12/30/2014

"Great Ford Dealership & Friendly Service!"

Everyone at Hopkins Ford are very knowledgeable and kind. The BEST car buying experience I have ever experienced! I would highly recommend Hopkins Ford in Elgin, IL to anyone looking to buy a car. They answered all of my and my husband's questions and were patient in working with us, as we were patient in working with them. This is now my 3rd Ford I have owned in my life time of owning many different types of cars and I'm very pleased to be back in the Ford family! THANK YOU HOPKINS FORD!!!

Laker
12/24/2014

"Positive buying experience"

We continue to purchase fords based on past experience. On our way home from the casino in Elgin, we decided to check out Hopkins Ford. Although we were unlucky at the Grand Victoria, our luck changed when we decided to purchase a new explorer at Hopkins!

EdwardDabrowski
12/22/2014

"Great deal on a used vehicle"

My wife and I purchased a used Lincoln MKZ last week from Hopkins Ford. Juvenal Soriano was our salesman, and he was very patient and respectful to my wife as we went through the process of test driving and negotiating on our vehicle. My family have been Hopkins customers for over 30 years, and with the recent renovation, the dealership looks great and offers better services than they have before. My family will continue to do our car shopping here!

job
12/21/2014

"Couldn't be happier. The best."

We bought a Ford Edge from one state and traveled to Elgin IL for a great sale. Well seasoned professional salesman, knowledgeable, respectful and organized. The easiest and best car experience ever. We would love to come back again to buy another vehicle. We passed on the the good news about (Ron Hopkins Ford) to our close friends and family.

garjag
12/17/2014

"great deal on a used car"

Great service, very friendly and very receptive; met our demands with quality and financial. Tony Nykolajcuyk was fantastic, he explained every detail about the car. We had a great experience and will use Hopkins Ford again in the near future.

stephengina
12/16/2014

"Phenomenal"

Israel Gonzalez was my sales person. He was phenomenal breaking all stereotypes of a typical car salesman. He was patient, respectful, and very knowledgeable of each of the cars I was interested in. I ultimately purchased a Ford Escape.

Israel Gonzalez

teefrost
11/25/2014

"Ford Fusion review "

I had a great experience purchasing my first car on Saturday. The employees at Ron Hopkins are extremely friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this dealership when you're in the market for cars.

Mike Holcomb

TheGrandma
9/27/2014

"Excellent Experience"

The entire staff from owner's, to Mgr., to Finance were really super to work with. They were not pushy and listened to what I was really looking for and needed for my vehicle needs. I ended up with a great deal and would recommend them to family and friends.

jmb0768
9/09/2014

"best dealership around ! "

I purchased my 2nd ford focus hatchback yesterday and couldnt be more pleased with the service I received. Tony was so friendly and made my experience there delightful. I will definitely be going back here for my future purchases and I without a doubt recommend anyone looking to purchase a ford to go to Hopkins Ford. Thanks Tony !!

Reviews of Joe  Lascio