Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120
Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Tony Nykolajcuyk, Salesperson, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Tony Nykolajcuyk

Salesperson
Joe  Lascio, Used Car Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Joe Lascio

Used Car Manager
Israel Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Israel Gonzalez

Jeff Hopkins, General Sales Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Jeff Hopkins

March 15, 2017

"Good Experience"

- IMIPapa

Happy to have found a quality used vehicle at a locally owned business! Israel was courteous and accommodating during the entire process. Once we determined the vehicle/price that best suited my family's needs, Glenn was super helpful and courteous.

February 03, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Jpc1973

I called to make sure the car was available before I made the 2 hour drive. When I arrived the next day in the 20 degree coldness it was inside so I could take my time looking it over. Being from out of the area, Mark guided me on a nice test drive, not just a quick spin around the corner. He was fantastic answering all of my questions. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, down to the guy detailing the cars. If I lived closer, I would certainly use them again.

February 01, 2017

"our experience was very good"

- mamabear

tony our salesman was very courteous and very knowledgeable he was very friendly and took the time to show us all the controls of the car

New 2015 Ford Escape, $38280