Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new and pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing, keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Ron Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Ron Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

"Excellent Experience"

The entire staff from owner's, to Mgr., to Finance were really super to work with. They were not pushy and listened to what I was really looking for and needed for my vehicle needs. I ended up with a great deal and would recommend them to family and friends.

"best dealership around ! "

I purchased my 2nd ford focus hatchback yesterday and couldnt be more pleased with the service I received. Tony was so friendly and made my experience there delightful. I will definitely be going back here for my future purchases and I without a doubt recommend anyone looking to purchase a ford to go to Hopkins Ford. Thanks Tony !!

"Fun, Exciting, Car Buying Experience"

We have been purchasing and leasing cars from Ron Hopkins since 1992. That is the reason we worked with Jason Milburn on the purchase of a 2014 Escape. Communication with Jason by e-mail and phone was very positive and precise on the information requested. When we met at the dealer the vehicle that we talked about was waiting for us to look over with the options we discussed. Jason let us test drive at our leisure, and answered all our questions with no hesitation or pressure and made us feel comfortable and secure on our purchase. My wife could not Sync her phone correctly, and Jason cheerfully took the time to resolve the problem. Jason made the entire lease process easy and fun (if you can say buying a car is fun). Thank you Jason.

"Great Experience for a First Time Buyer"

My wife and I visited Hopkins Ford simply because it was our local Ford dealership, but I'd highly recommend them to anyone even if it wasn't right in their neighborhood! We worked with Tony Nykolajcuyk was friendly and very knowledgeable. The entire sale process from test drive to loan signing was low pressure and low stress, and I felt that I received a fair deal. I know I'll be back to Hopkins, both for future car purchases and repair/maintenance. Highly recommended!

"Hopkins is Best!"

Over the decades, my family has used many car dealerships. But Ron Hopkins Ford in Elgin, Il is the best- Hands Down! Also, Jason Milburn has our vote as the very best Salesman. Adding to this, the many staff helping us out were both professional and friendly. All of them proved experts in finding the absolute best ways for us to get the very most,- while costing us the very least. So our experience at Hopkins this week was truly unique due to receiving all the best service that any car dealership could possibly offer! P.S. we appreciate the very courteous Hopkins family members that made us feel comfortable (i.e. Ron, Jay, & Jeff). Thank You all!

"Jason Milburn, good guy!"

I recently purchased a slightly used Ford Flex from Ron Hopkins Ford and was pleasantly surprised how the experience went. I never was pressured and thought the negotiations ended up with a fair deal for both parties. Jason Milburn made the whole thing go quite smoothly. My brother asked me how it went and I told him he should consider Ron Hopkins Ford when it comes time to buy his next truck.

"Jason Milburn"

Jason took very good care of us throughout the entire process. Made sure we knew everything about our 2014 Escape before we left. The trade in value for a car was great! Made the whole car buying process easy.

"Very thorough and informative!"

From the moment I arrived Jason was friendly and very thorough. He answered every question I had and when I didn't know the questions to ask he provided me with additional information based on commonly asked questions. He made sure I understood everything and helped me get situated in my new car. However, even from the beginning I never felt pressured to buy a car or additional features. He listened to what I needed and provided me with the information to make my decision from that point. Jason was great!

"April Geijer "

I would never go anywhere else! Everyone was friendly and really helpful! They really went out if their way to help us out! Thank you Ron Hopkins ford!

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!! "

Jason Milburn called my husband based on an internet inquiry for a car we were looking to purchase. He spent a lot of time answering my husband's questions and was great with follow up emails and calls. He had many great suggestions for us and selected a few cars for us to look over. We met with Jason on July 1st and ended up buying a Ford Edge. We arrived at the dealership later than we had planned but he was very patient with us (AS WAS ALL THE STAFF THERE). They really work so good as a team and together they were able to get us 0% financing even when we thought it was impossible. Everyone was wonderful and stayed well past business hours to get us into our new car. After all the paperwork was signed Jason spent even more time with us going over more details of the car (syncing phone, etc). WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE EVERYONE GAVE US AT RON HOPKINS FORD!! We are now HOPKINS FORD customers for life!!!

Reviews of Jason Milburn