Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Joe  Lascio, Used Car Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Joe Lascio

Used Car Manager
Tony Nykolajcuyk, Salesperson, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Tony Nykolajcuyk

Salesperson
Israel Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Israel Gonzalez

Mark Stillwater, Sales Consultant, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Mark Stillwater

September 04, 2017

"customer service"

- up north

We recently purchased another vehicle from Hopkins Ford. This is probably our 12th year patronizing this dealership. We cannot say enough about Joe Lazzio. He always goes out of his way to make you feel like you are part of the Hopkins "family". Our salesman was Ken Witz, who also did a terrific job getting us set up with the payment we had hoped for. Everything about this dealership is worth a return visit.

Ken Witz

July 30, 2017

"Car experience "

- Bordercollie

I've had issues with my 2012 Ford Fusion. And Tony N the salesmen helped me pick out my Fusion and I fell in love with it. But I noticed my throttle body wasn't doing it's job and it was making the car go slow and it wouldn't accelerate normal. So I took it into Ford they fixed it and did my recalls. But I'm having more issues with it, and I went in and was going to trade in my car but decided not to anymore. Still to this day I'm having issues with my Fusion. I've told Ford about my throttle body and how it keeps acting up, but no one there at that Ford believes me. I shouldn't have to press my foot hard on the pedal in order for it to take off. I do have a warranty on it, but Ford refuses to fix what's wrong with my vehicle. As soon as I'm done paying my Fusion off, i will not ever come back to Ford. I'm very upset with Ford. They do not want to fix the problems i have on my vehicle. I suggest going to chevy up the road from Ford, they give you all good customer service , and tell you exactly what's wrong with the car and what not. I love my Fusion don't get me wrong, but it has the issues it does. I need a alignment, the throttle body isn't working, the alarm keeps going on and off all the time. I'm very unhappy with Ford right now.

Jeff Hopkins
2.0
Tony Nykolajcuyk
2.0

July 23, 2017

"Very professional "

- Victor.flores93

My experience at Ford Hopkins was exceptional my sales representative Israel Gonzalez was very understanding on what I was looking for and helped me and explained to me throughout the whole process. I would absolutely buy another vehicle at Ford Hopkins and with Israel Gonzalez.

Israel Gonzalez