Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Tony Nykolajcuyk, Salesperson, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Tony Nykolajcuyk

Salesperson
Joe  Lascio, Used Car Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Joe Lascio

Used Car Manager
Jeff Hopkins, General Sales Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Jeff Hopkins

Israel Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Israel Gonzalez

July 23, 2017

"Very professional "

- Victor.flores93

My experience at Ford Hopkins was exceptional my sales representative Israel Gonzalez was very understanding on what I was looking for and helped me and explained to me throughout the whole process. I would absolutely buy another vehicle at Ford Hopkins and with Israel Gonzalez.

Israel Gonzalez
Glenn Hardek

June 09, 2017

"Great sales and management!"

- Evobr350

I recently just purchased a pre-owned 2008 Corvette Z06 from Mark Stillwater. I must say this dealership and staff is the best around. From start to finish they made me feel at home and comfortable. I drove 7hrs to make the purchase and still after 2 weeks cant be more happy. I recommend everyone ask for Mark, he is down to earth, caring, and easy to work with. There is no doubt in my mind Mark and this dealership will be around for a long time due to how they treat people. Awesome job and recommend to everyone reading this; you will not find a more trustworthy and welcoming dealer out there.

Mark Stillwater

May 27, 2017

"Enjoyable!!!"

- maria17

Tony Nykolajcuyk made the car buying processes easy and exciting. It was a wonderful experience. I bought my first car here 30 years ago and I recommend them highly.

Tony Nykolajcuyk