Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street,
Elgin, Illinois 60120
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

meri12
7/01/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I can't say enough about Hopkins Ford and Mike Holcomb the salesman that sold the perfect new car to me. It has been a very long time since I have had to purchase a car and Mike gave me a great deal of his time to go over everything in detail. I have not had experience yet with the service department but I can just bet that they are great as well. Thanks Hopkins FORD and Mike Holcomb!!

FORD FUSION
6/24/2015

"Almost Perfect"

From the Top of Management & Parts to Porters and Service Techs and Sales people. They are all good caring people who take time to talk with you and make you feel like your part of the family. Title of review Almost Perfect. Well nothing is ever perfect for me, but in all my years buying vehicles this is the place to go for as close to a perfect buying experience with no pressure and good people.

KenW!!
5/23/2015

"Excellent Experience"

My car buying experience at Hopkins Ford was excellent! I first met with, Jeff, who was very personable and enthusiastic about helping me find my new car. I had my heart set on a white Mustang with black interior and black convertible top. After checking with all possible dealers in the area, Jeff informed me that there were none available at this time, so I chose to special order my car. Jeff went over all the options available thoroughly, so I could decide exactly what I wanted. I found the car comes with so many standard features, the only option I ended up ordering was the automatic transmission. Originally, Jeff told me that it may take about three months to get my special order and he later sent me an email when he had gotten the VIN number from the factory. He then sent me another email telling me my car was in only 6 weeks later. When I arrived to pick up the car, Jeff turned me over to Tony, who explained all the physical features of the car, as well as the almost mind-numbing workings of the information center. Tony also programmed my cell phone and demonstrated the call procedures. He also said I shouldn’t hesitate to call him or come in to see him, if I have any questions at all. Tony was very great and very patient and thoroughly addressed all my concerns. I dealt with Glenn for the financial portion of the transaction and he handled my title, license transfer, and payment very efficiently. In all, I had a great experience working with all the friendly people at Hopkins Ford and I will definitely recommend to anyone I know looking for a new or used vehicle.

tbottoni
5/12/2015

"3rd car from Ron Hopkins Ford "

This is our 3rd Ford in 3 years from Ron Hopkins Ford, and we have had great experiences with all of them. Service dept is excellent as well, and their new Fast Oil change area is very nice. Mike Holcomb was a pleasure to work with, and was able to help us find the car we wanted. Will definitely come back when we need another.

cswong2010
5/08/2015

"Great Dealership"

What a great experience. Everyone was great and helpful. Drew explained everything about the 2015 FORD EDGE and Juvenal help with the rest since Drew was off. Great Team and company. Jeff Hopkins (owner) was great also. Would recommend this dealership. Thank you

Drew

carol58
4/29/2015

"No stress experiences"

Thank You Israel Gonzalez. I never purchased a car thru a new car dealership before this purchase. I found it to be no pressure and no pushing to buy now. I found me a 2013 Ford Fiesta and I Love it.

jdub7474
4/23/2015

"a complete rip off"

I brought my 2004 Lincoln navigator in to have the rear shocks replaced. I saw crooks right away (victor, bob the manager. they tried to tell me my air bags were bad and needed to be replaced. I declined my air bags were fine. they kept my truck for three days adding charges after charges. my final bill was 2,044.91 for two rear shocks. the final bill states customer says air system is sagging. I never told them that. I had to pay my truck was being held hostage. I repeat if you want fair service do not go here.

victor altamirano

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. responded to this review

April 23, 2015

There needs to be some clarity to Mr. Water's claims. Mr. Waters’ 2004 Navigator was towed in to our Service department on April 20th, 2015 for inoperable air-suspension in the rear of the vehicle. The vehicle's rear end appeared to be sagging low to the ground, which is an indication of bad air-ride system and usually faulty air bags. Incidentally, Mr. Waters had new rear shocks replaced on his Navigator recently at an independent shop and we found those shocks to be faulty. The shocks Mr. Waters chose to install on vehicle were aftermarket from the independent shop, not the quality of Original Equipment. They also did not include the air-bag solenoids that also needed to be replaced. The independent shop did not complete the job properly. Once we inspected and diagnosed the Navigator properly, we deemed that both the rear air-bags and solenoids needed replacement, which he approved and we completed. The entire job was quoted for 7.5 hours, which Mr. Waters approved. In Mr. Waters’ complaint he states that "I had already priced the dealer shocks earlier in the week at $500. I was ok with that". He is correct on the pricing of the shocks, however to correct the concern that he towed it in for required the replacement of the air-bags and solenoids. When he picked up the vehicle on Wednesday April 22, the vehicle was repaired and operating to the exact specifications that the air-ride suspension is expected to. Mr. Waters was informed of the status of his vehicle throughout the repair process and he verbally approved all of the work that was performed.

Escape1
4/02/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I bought a new Escape from Tony Nykolajcuyk and it was my best experience compare to all my past experiences when buying a car. He was extremely pleasant and I felt he did everything he could for me to get me exactly what I wanted. He is a great salesman! I will recommend him to anyone. Also Glenn Hardek helped me a great deal in the financing side. He was very polite and friendly too.

2010srt8
3/25/2015

"Thank you Hopkins Ford"

Purchased a f 150 through Tony was very pleased, friendly, honest and a fair deal for both sides. Made buying a truck a fun experience, left happy

gmwblack
3/12/2015

"great service"

We came in not looking to buy a vehicle, but after seeing a few and test driving 2 of them, we decided to see if we could get approved for a second car loan. It took a very long time but Joe and the Fianicial manager kept at it for over 2 hours to get us approved and get us in a good car. I am really happy with, now 2, of my vehicles i have purchased from these guys. I went there as a kid with my parents and even Joe who was working there at the time still remembered me years later. Great guys all of them.

Reviews of Mike  Holcomb