Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford | Service Center

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street,
Elgin, Illinois 60120
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Dianne Dedick
8/28/2016

"The best ever, above excellent."

From the moment we walked into the dealership, being greeted by the owners to driving away with the new car I felt like they all cared about us getting the car we wanted . Our salesman was the best we ever experience in all the cars we have purchased throughout our lifetime. Highly recommend this experience to others.

Lee 25
8/15/2016

"The best way to buy a car"

Great information from salesman, helpful and problem solving attitude. Non aggressive approach to intracting with customer. I am very satisfied and felt we got a fair deal.

Sycamorekid
8/02/2016

"Excellent experience"

We gave this dealer a 5 star rating mostly due to the professional yet friendly demeanor of our sales person, Israel Gonzalez. We already knew what we were looking for & made an online inquiry. Izzy got back to us in a timely manner to set up an appointment & confirmed it via email. The car we wanted was ready when we arrived. We took it for a test drive & it was exactly what we wanted. We appreciated that there were no high pressure maneuvers to convince us to buy a more expensive or newer model. Izzy took the time we needed to show us all the 'bells & whistles' and we never felt rushed.

Rebecca Gibbons
7/25/2016

"Fabulous service start to finish!"

If you're looking for a car, ask for Tony Nykolajcuyk! He was extremely knowledgeable, personable, thorough, and even showed us a model that was better than our expectations based on price and year. The best experience at a dealership ever! Tony knows what he is doing and answered every question imaginable while staying upbeat. The whole team including Jeff and Glenn made our dreams come true. We low our 2016 Ford Fusion!! Great facility & way you do business. Nothing like other dealers & best of the Ford dealers in the area hands-down. Thank you!

Susan
7/06/2016

"Pleasant stress-free experience."

2nd time buyer of the Ford Escape both from Ron Hopkins Ford, needed a car quickly and was apprehensive about finding the right car for our needs since time was an issue but with the assistance of Joe Lascio, Ken Witz and Tony Nykolajcuyk I found a great car with low miles at a great price. The overall experience was not at all stressful but was actually very easy and I was so at ease with all who were handling our sale. Thank you so much for putting the fun back into car buying!! Susan Sellers

Lcarver
7/02/2016

"Timely and Friendly"

We called ahead and they had the car waiting for us to test drive. They let us take the car for a drive without a salesperson. When we returned they were quick to get an estimate on our trade-in and to talk numbers. Very friendly without being pushy or overbearing. Great experience.

Rich DePierre

toyotaOwner01
6/17/2016

"Great Experience"

I purchased my gently used Toyota Highlander from here and it was a better experience than the Toyota of Naperville dealership. I contacted Israel by email to make sure the car was still available. He responded quickly and we scheduled a test drive. Showed up, we took a quick tour of the car and then test drove it. I did notice some hail sized dents on the car when taking the tour. Israel explained if i purchased the car they could get those out with no problem. So, I shared my budget with Israel and then with Joe and we worked together to get to an affordable purchase price. Joe exceeded my expectations on the price and and I couldn't say no. Took my care home that same day. They also removed all the dents. Very glad I made the drive from Oswego.

mtrip
6/17/2016

"easy process"

Tony was a great sales Consultant. Provided me with any and all information I requested and found several options for me. No high pressure sales pitch. Didn't have what I wanted in stock but was able to find it and got it for me quickly and without any problems.

jayb
6/14/2016

"A good experience"

Rich Depierre took my purchase over from another salesman and did a great job. He was helpful and responsive and helped me close the deal. I told him I had a limited time window to sign the papers and take delivery and he had things ready for me so I was able to spend a minimal amount of time in the dealership and move on to my next task of the day. I think I got a good deal on the car I purchased and they gave me a good amount on my trade as well. I would recommend the dealership and Rich.

Rich Depierre

Hawkeye91
6/13/2016

"5 Star Dealership--Hopkins Ford of Elgin"

Kevin was extremely helpful and didn't try to steer us away from what we wanted/needed in a truck. We ended up with exactly what we wanted and are very pleased with our decision to purchase from Hopkins Ford. Kevin was very personable and helped move us through the entire car buying process with ease.

Kevin, Swezey