Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120
Closed Today Hours

Tony Nykolajcuyk, Salesperson, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Tony Nykolajcuyk

Salesperson
Joe  Lascio, Used Car Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Joe Lascio

Used Car Manager
Israel Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Israel Gonzalez

Glenn Hardek, Business Manager, Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Glenn Hardek

November 13, 2016

"over charged"

- hodag10

The service here was fine. I was overcharged by the quick lane service. They charged me way more than I was quoted on the phone, to change the spark plugs of an F150. They ended up charging me $882 to change spark plugs. Which should be a recall on the truck, and the dealership knows this.

October 05, 2016

"Quick and Painless"

- rohrer47

Tony in sales was great right from the start. Very welcoming. My wife and I came in with our three kids under the age of three (twins+ toddler) and knew we were working with possible meltdowns. He made sure to expedite the process as best he could. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in despite the vehicle not being a Ford. He knew the history of the vehicle and made us feel comfortable making a used vehicle purchase. Glen in finance was great as well. Found us a good rate at the bank we are currently with as well as a bumper to bumper warranty for our peace of mind. He also worked swiftly to ensure a timely departure for us.

September 28, 2016

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- Wheelsforme

This dealership is very easy to work with. My salesman Tony Nykolajcuyk was very knowledgeable and helped me choose the car that best suited me. Also the new Quick lane for oil change is great, the whole service department is very dependable and knowledgeable. I am very happy with this dealership and would recommend to everyone.

New 2015 Ford Escape, $38280