Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Call
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Laker
12/24/2014

"Positive buying experience"

We continue to purchase fords based on past experience. On our way home from the casino in Elgin, we decided to check out Hopkins Ford. Although we were unlucky at the Grand Victoria, our luck changed when we decided to purchase a new explorer at Hopkins!

EdwardDabrowski
12/22/2014

"Great deal on a used vehicle"

My wife and I purchased a used Lincoln MKZ last week from Hopkins Ford. Juvenal Soriano was our salesman, and he was very patient and respectful to my wife as we went through the process of test driving and negotiating on our vehicle. My family have been Hopkins customers for over 30 years, and with the recent renovation, the dealership looks great and offers better services than they have before. My family will continue to do our car shopping here!

job
12/21/2014

"Couldn't be happier. The best."

We bought a Ford Edge from one state and traveled to Elgin IL for a great sale. Well seasoned professional salesman, knowledgeable, respectful and organized. The easiest and best car experience ever. We would love to come back again to buy another vehicle. We passed on the the good news about (Ron Hopkins Ford) to our close friends and family.

garjag
12/17/2014

"great deal on a used car"

Great service, very friendly and very receptive; met our demands with quality and financial. Tony Nykolajcuyk was fantastic, he explained every detail about the car. We had a great experience and will use Hopkins Ford again in the near future.

stephengina
12/16/2014

"Phenomenal"

Israel Gonzalez was my sales person. He was phenomenal breaking all stereotypes of a typical car salesman. He was patient, respectful, and very knowledgeable of each of the cars I was interested in. I ultimately purchased a Ford Escape.

Israel Gonzalez

teefrost
11/25/2014

"Ford Fusion review "

I had a great experience purchasing my first car on Saturday. The employees at Ron Hopkins are extremely friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this dealership when you're in the market for cars.

Mike Holcomb

TheGrandma
9/27/2014

"Excellent Experience"

The entire staff from owner's, to Mgr., to Finance were really super to work with. They were not pushy and listened to what I was really looking for and needed for my vehicle needs. I ended up with a great deal and would recommend them to family and friends.

jmb0768
9/09/2014

"best dealership around ! "

I purchased my 2nd ford focus hatchback yesterday and couldnt be more pleased with the service I received. Tony was so friendly and made my experience there delightful. I will definitely be going back here for my future purchases and I without a doubt recommend anyone looking to purchase a ford to go to Hopkins Ford. Thanks Tony !!

georgiey4
8/13/2014

"Fun, Exciting, Car Buying Experience"

We have been purchasing and leasing cars from Ron Hopkins since 1992. That is the reason we worked with Jason Milburn on the purchase of a 2014 Escape. Communication with Jason by e-mail and phone was very positive and precise on the information requested. When we met at the dealer the vehicle that we talked about was waiting for us to look over with the options we discussed. Jason let us test drive at our leisure, and answered all our questions with no hesitation or pressure and made us feel comfortable and secure on our purchase. My wife could not Sync her phone correctly, and Jason cheerfully took the time to resolve the problem. Jason made the entire lease process easy and fun (if you can say buying a car is fun). Thank you Jason.

timothy.hastings3288
8/11/2014

"Great Experience for a First Time Buyer"

My wife and I visited Hopkins Ford simply because it was our local Ford dealership, but I'd highly recommend them to anyone even if it wasn't right in their neighborhood! We worked with Tony Nykolajcuyk was friendly and very knowledgeable. The entire sale process from test drive to loan signing was low pressure and low stress, and I felt that I received a fair deal. I know I'll be back to Hopkins, both for future car purchases and repair/maintenance. Highly recommended!

Reviews of Joe  Lascio