Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street, Elgin, Illinois 60120

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

1045 East Chicago Street,
Elgin, Illinois 60120
Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc. Info
About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing. Keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Hopkins Ford family.

About Hopkins Ford of Elgin, Inc.

Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

2010srt8
3/25/2015

"Thank you Hopkins Ford"

Purchased a f 150 through Tony was very pleased, friendly, honest and a fair deal for both sides. Made buying a truck a fun experience, left happy

gmwblack
3/12/2015

"great service"

We came in not looking to buy a vehicle, but after seeing a few and test driving 2 of them, we decided to see if we could get approved for a second car loan. It took a very long time but Joe and the Fianicial manager kept at it for over 2 hours to get us approved and get us in a good car. I am really happy with, now 2, of my vehicles i have purchased from these guys. I went there as a kid with my parents and even Joe who was working there at the time still remembered me years later. Great guys all of them.

farnal
3/09/2015

"Bought our leased vehicle"

Car buying is not one of my favorite activities but Ken Witz made it easy with his friendly manner. He handled our sale professionally and gave us a feeling that we were dealing with someone who has integrity.

kola
3/09/2015

"New car deal"

Glen did a great job of moving things along! Even came in on his day off. Jeff also stayed in contact to me when chasing down the car I was looking for

Renbenz
3/06/2015

"Great!"

We worked with ken and it was a great and fast experience we defiently would recommend him and the dealership to our friends and family. Ken was very friendly and willing to help us out as much as possible. Very happy with our purchase!

CST1010
3/05/2015

"EHHHH it was OK at best"

Found them to be rude at times. We did end up buying the car but got conned into GAP insurance. Not sure I would go back. I will also be cancelling the insurance as they lied about it saying if I didnt take it my rate would go up. Did not feel they were honest about a lot of things.

GPK
2/27/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Came in on a Tuesday to check out the Fusion I had on my short list. I was pleasantly surprised that the salesman Tony actually could explain the details of the car. He gave an informative and enthusiastic demonstration. For years buying a car I would know more about a model than a salesman would. I explained I needed to bring my wife back the next day. Tony was not going to be in then but put me in touch with Angelo. Came back the next day was given to the salesman Mike and he took over where Tony left off, seamless transition. I received good value for my trade in, fair discount on the car, a rebate and 0% financing. I would recommend this group for someone who doesn't like the car buying experience, first time car buyer and the haggler.

DonW
2/22/2015

"Happy Sales Experience"

By the time I had visited Hopkins I test drove many different cars from many dealers before deciding on a particular model as my next car. I was in no rush to purchase a convertible in November, but I had a price range and preferred color\model and I test drove a car that fit that niche. At no time was there pressure to ‘close a deal’. Having bought cars in the past that involved shouts and insults, a no pressure sale is a welcomed place. When it came down to price negotiations I came fully prepared with comparable figures. I would guess that Hopkins thought I got that ‘killer deal’ (and I certainly had time, months really to play hardball for a winter convertible) but in the end I got the car for what I truly believed to be a fair price. This has certainly been one of my most pleasant (if not the best) experiences I had with a car dealership. I hope others experience the same treatment.

L.Horton
2/22/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Juvenal Soriano went above and beyond to make sure that I received the best service. He was accommodating, full of knowledge, and not pushy at all. I am extremely pleased with the car and the process in general and would recommend to anyone looking for a Ford.

Lauren
2/16/2015

"Certified pre-owned escape"

This dealership, especially Juvenal, Jeff, and Israel made my first car purchase smooth, relaxing, and exciting. They were accommodating, full of knowledge, and not pushy at all. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and personable. I am extremely pleased with the car and the process in general and would recommend to anyone looking for a Ford.

Reviews of Israel Gonzalez