Horace Nissan

Melloy Nissan

Deb H
7/16/2016

"Awesome"

I'm new to this area and my Santa Fe needed an oil change. I made an appt for simple oil change and when I checked in I said I also wanted to make a plan to get this ongoing whiny noise fixed. At my last service in California they wouldn't fix it under warranty because the problem wasn't bad enough yet. To make a long story short, not only did Mark and Steve get my oil change service but they figured out the noise problem, called the warranty people, and got the OK to fix my ongoing problem then fixed it!!! They both went beyond the call of duty. Thank you very much

Mark and Steve

Nissan
7/14/2016

"Fantastic place to do business "

I have been doing business with Horace Nissan for several years. I truly appreciate the service I receive from them everytime I need to visit them! They are alway so courteous, and attentive to whatever is needed by me! Mark and his team are superb, they are the best! Thank you!

Mark

Carlae
7/07/2016

"They Care"

They got right to work to figure out what was wrong. They ordered the part and because of the holiday it isn't here yet but I know as soon as it is I will get a call. This service department will have me back on the road in no time!

Mark and Chance

Barker
7/02/2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

Routine oil change, service department has always treated me well. I want to thank you very much for the service that you provide for both my vehicles.

Mark mainly.

JLB
5/23/2016

"Fast and convient"

Left my car while I had to be out of town. All work complete when I picked up my car. Very good service. Would recommend them to others. They care for thier work.

Brody

Davidson,m
5/21/2016

"Extraordinary experience"

The service personnel are very personable, knowledgable and professional with a goal of customer satisfaction. The dealership is always prompt to offer assistance and keep us current on service requirements for the vehicle i own. Just a real pleasure to do business with them!

Mark

scp365
12/07/2015

"THANK YOU!!"

I want thank you for the excellent service I received at the Farmington Service Center this week. The repair estimates I had received from other garages left me with little hope of a low cost repair; however, your mechanics found the problem and were able to get my Frontier out of low four-wheel drive at no charge. Having a mechanic that one can trust gives a welcome sense of security in today's world. I will recommend Horace Nissan to all my friends, family, and colleges within the Four Corners. Everyone at the Horace Dealership was very friendly and helpful, but there was one employee in particular who really helped. Levi bridge really helped complete my family's Thanksgiving festivities; were it not for him I would not have been able to be with my loved ones over the holiday. The complementary 2015 Nissan Rouge was wonderful! My mom loved its all-wheel drive versatility and as a result wants to come in for a test drive. Rest assured that I’ve positively reviewed your dealership on several costumer feedback sites like Yelp, Angie's List, and Epinions. I was sure to reflex on the trustworthiness, small-town friendliness, and above and beyond service that is what Horace Nissan is all about. You have my thanks and customer loyalty.

Levi

Retired guy
4/07/2015

"I'm a happy customer"

I had a great experience, I bought a 2015 Sonata turbo! I had a 2009 Sonata that was a great car, this one is an AWSOME car! Found everyone to be friendly, Paul our salesman was great!

Paul

we love our Nissans
4/01/2015

"All around pleased "

Amazing people! We always get treated like we're family and that's the reason we keep going back! Horace Nissan is an awesome dealership!

All of them

Joshuav2003
1/01/2013

"Got a great price. But the customer service was horrible...."

Got a great price. But the customer service was horrible. Once I signed the papers they treated me has if they could careless about me. The sales lady was very rude, pushy, unprofessional, and made stuff up about the car. Requested to speak to the GM and who wouldn't even speak to me. I would never buy from this dealer again. I will travel outside the state before giving them my business again.

Tatyana Zakharova