Horace Nissan

Reliable Nissan

JLB
5/23/2016

"Fast and convient"

Left my car while I had to be out of town. All work complete when I picked up my car. Very good service. Would recommend them to others. They care for thier work.

Brody

Davidson,m
5/21/2016

"Extraordinary experience"

The service personnel are very personable, knowledgable and professional with a goal of customer satisfaction. The dealership is always prompt to offer assistance and keep us current on service requirements for the vehicle i own. Just a real pleasure to do business with them!

Mark

scp365
12/07/2015

"THANK YOU!!"

I want thank you for the excellent service I received at the Farmington Service Center this week. The repair estimates I had received from other garages left me with little hope of a low cost repair; however, your mechanics found the problem and were able to get my Frontier out of low four-wheel drive at no charge. Having a mechanic that one can trust gives a welcome sense of security in today's world. I will recommend Horace Nissan to all my friends, family, and colleges within the Four Corners. Everyone at the Horace Dealership was very friendly and helpful, but there was one employee in particular who really helped. Levi bridge really helped complete my family's Thanksgiving festivities; were it not for him I would not have been able to be with my loved ones over the holiday. The complementary 2015 Nissan Rouge was wonderful! My mom loved its all-wheel drive versatility and as a result wants to come in for a test drive. Rest assured that I’ve positively reviewed your dealership on several costumer feedback sites like Yelp, Angie's List, and Epinions. I was sure to reflex on the trustworthiness, small-town friendliness, and above and beyond service that is what Horace Nissan is all about. You have my thanks and customer loyalty.

Levi

Retired guy
4/07/2015

"I'm a happy customer"

I had a great experience, I bought a 2015 Sonata turbo! I had a 2009 Sonata that was a great car, this one is an AWSOME car! Found everyone to be friendly, Paul our salesman was great!

Paul

we love our Nissans
4/01/2015

"All around pleased "

Amazing people! We always get treated like we're family and that's the reason we keep going back! Horace Nissan is an awesome dealership!

All of them

Joshuav2003
1/01/2013

"Got a great price. But the customer service was horrible...."

Got a great price. But the customer service was horrible. Once I signed the papers they treated me has if they could careless about me. The sales lady was very rude, pushy, unprofessional, and made stuff up about the car. Requested to speak to the GM and who wouldn't even speak to me. I would never buy from this dealer again. I will travel outside the state before giving them my business again.

Tatyana Zakharova

TKE
8/29/2011

"HORACE Nissan in Farmington, New Mexico is terrible when..."

HORACE Nissan in Farmington, New Mexico is terrible when it comes to the knowledge of their service dept. Although they are friendly, they have no clue as to what they are doing. I took my new Nissan in to the service dept. two times because the transmission was failing terribly. Both times, instead of fixing the (under warranty) transmission, they cleared the computer codes and sent me on my way. My son took the car on a trip to another state, and the transmission failed, nearly leaving him stranded in the mountains. The nearest Nissan dealer immediately identified the problem and fixed it. I would never use HORACE Nissan again, for sales or service. They simply replied to my plea for help with sarcasm. HORACE NISSAN IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO IS A DEFINATE MISTAKE.

Clifton Horace

TKE responded to this review

November 05, 2012

You're letter says you would "go the extra mile to try to make up" for my dissatisfaction. You also apologize for you and your team. While this may all sound kind and polite for readers... I must remind you: When I asked for your help to get my stranded children home from another state (Colorado) you refused to offer any help. You also refused loan me a car while mine was in Colorado being repaired because of your service departments incompetence. You refused to help get my car back home after it was repaired in Denver. You refused to help with hotel bills when my children had to stay in Denver before we could figure out how to get them home. You refused to help with hotel bills when my husband had to go get the repaired vehicle. In fact, you have refused to help with a single thing. It took a letter to Nissan USA to get any help with them splitting just the cost of gasoline with us. I don't believe a word you say when you try to sound apologetic. Merely words with NO action. Please don't act like your offer of $100 off of service was a gesture of kindness, when you know good and well, I will never spend another second of my life at your dealership. Although driving to Durango is a bit of an inconvenience, I will gladly go there rather than your place of business.

Horace Nissan responded to this review

November 05, 2012

The following letter was sent August 12, 2011. The transmission failure occured more than a month after we had the vehicle in our care and could not duplicate the problem. Again we would like to apoligise. August 12, 2011 Dear _____ Thank you for taking the time to write and share your frustration. We too, are very aggravated over the situation and would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have suffered. It’s unusual that I am aware of any particular car or problem that is in our shop but Josh our service manager had already shared his frustration over your car and the situation it put you in. Much like doctors and insurance companies we have strict parameters we have to work within that do not allow us to guess at possible cures or repairs. At the time we had your automobile in our care we were unable to produce enough evidence (codes) or an actual symptom that would allow us to repair or replace the transmission. In an extraordinary effort we drove your care further than any other car we can recall trying to duplicate the problem or trigger another code. As you know we never triggered a code or witnessed the problem. We are truly sorry to loose your business and trust. If it helps, we have other manufactures and products, and would go an extra mile to try and make up for your dissatisfaction should you desire to trade. We hope that you would not have taken the time to bring this to our attention if you did not want to remain our customer. Again please except my apologies and those from our team here at Horace Nissan, we did not do any of this intentionally. Clifton Horace

wontdothatagain
7/14/2009

"Our initial experience was great, our salesman was..."

Our initial experience was great, our salesman was wonderful and we got a great deal on our 2008 X-Terra last year. Apparently the one thing this dealership is great at is lying. We were told that the black rubber like treatment in the rear of the car was scratch resistent. What a joke! We put a gallon of milk in the back the first week we had it and the sliding around scratched the lining beyond reason. When we complained about this the only response we could get was "that's not supposed to happen". How helpful! The service department certainly leaves something to be desired. The first oil change we took the car in for took over 4 hours. When we repeatedly asked what was taking so long (we were waiting in the lobby with our 1 year old) we were told that they were working on it. 4 hours later with no apologies it was finally ready to go. Took the car back because the driver's seat is loose and were told that there is nothing wrong with it. Apparently it is normal for a seat to slide around as you are driving down the street. Who knew? And the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back? We called the service department because we were hearing some front end noise and were told to bring it in. We were also told that it was time for servicing, oil change, tire rotate and balance, all covered under our warranty (so that person said). We took the car in an hour earlier than we were scheduled and two and half hours later received the call that the car was ready. They had to order parts for the front end and the total due for the oil change and tire rotation was $70. We were told that whoever told us that these things would be covered under the warranty was wrong and the $70 will have to be paid before they would release the car. Had we known that there would be a charge, we would have taken our vehicle to Jiffy Lube. Jiffy Lube does a full service oil change with a tire rotate and balance in under 30 minutes on a busy day. They also stand behind their work. I would not recommend Horrace Nissan's joke of a service department to anybody, we are also looking into finding an alternate service department to have our front end repairs made.

AJ (salesman) and Service Department

Horace Nissan responded to this review

November 05, 2012

Dear sir, Its November 2012 and we just now discovered this company and your long ago sent complaint. While we do not recall the specific circumstances surrounding your mistreatment; we do know that inspite of doing everything correctly 97% of the time we are also capable of really screwing something up. In your case it looks like we did just that. Please let me send a belated apoligie from both myself and all the folks here at Horace Nissan. There is no excuse for the failures you have suffered through. If you would ever like to talk more about this please call me personally at 505-327-0366. Again please accept our apoligies. Clifton Horace

j-reiland
7/23/2007

"About 4 months ago me and my fiance started out to look..."

About 4 months ago me and my fiance started out to look at buying a new 350z. We initially thought we would go out of town to find a good deal, but little to our knowledge we could have stayed in town (so we did). We purchase our new 07 350z from Josh Atencio a sales rep for Horrace Nissan. He was very helpful and made us feel at home. I would definately purchase another vehicle from Josh and Horrace Nissan, and look forward in doing business with them again. Thanks Horrace Nissan for the hospitality and the friendlyness we got before and after the sale of our new vehicle. Thank you, John Farmington, NM

Josh Atencio & Glen Gent

boingo82
6/21/2007

"We went in with electrical problems, scared that the..."

We went in with electrical problems, scared that the total would be so high that we'd be better off in a new car. The service department found 2 loose fuses, and popped them back in free of charge. They did not even charge for diagnosing electrical (normally $62.50). All they charged for was the oil change. They had an opportunity to make a small problem sound bigger and more expensive but they were honest and kind instead. When we need a new car, that's where we'll buy it.

Beth