Horace Nissan

Melloy Nissan

off road nissan
9/15/2016

"Excellent service"

The service at Horace Nissan has always been top notch. The service crew is very friendly and helpful. They have added some appreciated extras, such as special coffee choices, and SPUDNUTS!

Mark Strickland, Chance Blackwell

lovenissan
8/29/2016

"Always good"

Horace employees are always courteous, knowledgable and helpful. They track what service is given on my vehicle, never perform a service without first consulting me, explaining what's needed and getting my ok. I appreciate that very much. Horace is very good at answering my questions without put downs. Thank you.

Sean Bridget

Godiva65
8/23/2016

"Great!"

I was greeted promptly. They fixed the door to the gas tank. I was on my way in less than 30 minutes. The staff is very friendly.

Joshua Blackwell/1508

LINDA BARBEAU
8/04/2016

"more than expected"

I came in for my free fifth oil change, and asked them to check my windshield washer, as it wasn't working. I fully expected to be charged for that portion of the service, but they handed me my keys and said no charge for the washer repair. Those little things go a long way toward building customer appreciation and loyalty!

Mark Strickland, Alan (I think, couldn't read his name on order)

Deb H
7/16/2016

"Awesome"

I'm new to this area and my Santa Fe needed an oil change. I made an appt for simple oil change and when I checked in I said I also wanted to make a plan to get this ongoing whiny noise fixed. At my last service in California they wouldn't fix it under warranty because the problem wasn't bad enough yet. To make a long story short, not only did Mark and Steve get my oil change service but they figured out the noise problem, called the warranty people, and got the OK to fix my ongoing problem then fixed it!!! They both went beyond the call of duty. Thank you very much

Mark and Steve

Nissan
7/14/2016

"Fantastic place to do business "

I have been doing business with Horace Nissan for several years. I truly appreciate the service I receive from them everytime I need to visit them! They are alway so courteous, and attentive to whatever is needed by me! Mark and his team are superb, they are the best! Thank you!

Mark

Carlae
7/07/2016

"They Care"

They got right to work to figure out what was wrong. They ordered the part and because of the holiday it isn't here yet but I know as soon as it is I will get a call. This service department will have me back on the road in no time!

Mark and Chance

Barker
7/02/2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

Routine oil change, service department has always treated me well. I want to thank you very much for the service that you provide for both my vehicles.

Mark mainly.

JLB
5/23/2016

"Fast and convient"

Left my car while I had to be out of town. All work complete when I picked up my car. Very good service. Would recommend them to others. They care for thier work.

Brody

Davidson,m
5/21/2016

"Extraordinary experience"

The service personnel are very personable, knowledgable and professional with a goal of customer satisfaction. The dealership is always prompt to offer assistance and keep us current on service requirements for the vehicle i own. Just a real pleasure to do business with them!

Mark