Howard Orloff Land Rover

Chicago, Illinois 60622
Howard Orloff Land Rover Info

larkinda
9/16/2010

"This place is a joke. In six months my range rover was..."

This place is a joke. In six months my range rover was there 12 times to fix a water leaks. all they kept doing was fixing what was damaged and not the source of the problem. In the process the trashed my leather seats, They attempted to fix it by painting over the damage. When confronted they said they would replace the leather but when it came time to do that they refused and said all they will do is repaint over there handy work again with a color that matches better. Not to mention on two different occasions items were stolen out of the vehicle. They are so unprofessional , they have forgotten about my truck being there and it sat for a week , another time they lost the truck and I actually had to go there and found it in the used car sales lot. A exterior trim piece kept coming loose and they told me it was designed that way so that when offroad it wouldn't get damaged, I ended up going to another dealer to get it fixed. Everytime I went there when I picked up the truck there was more wrong then when I dropped it off, I have given up and am living with there damage. I wish landrover would step up and make it right.

grey and jeffery

aaasllani
7/12/2010

"The best car buying experience ever I love the people and..."

The best car buying experience ever I love the people and the dealership!! The best place to buy a car. Greg and Tony are awsome. When I came in I was greeted by Greg Leach who is the sales manager. He was very helpful and spent a considerable amount of time with me before he introduced me to Tony Basich the internet manager who finished up the transaction. Nothing but good things to say about Howard Orloff because of Greg and Tony. Thanks guys !!

Greg Leach Tony Basich

Stuart Perlik
3/05/2010

"All facets of the operation are managed quite efficiently..."

All facets of the operation are managed quite efficiently and effectively. From scheduling to the completion of the task, the process is easy to arrange and the service expedited. They make a concerted effort to identify and fix the problem rather than merely attempting to create a charge. They are direct, straight forward, honest and competent in their product. The staff is easy to work with, always accommodating and pleasant by disposition. Although I do not possess the most expensive of the Jaguars, they treat me as a valued customer and my sense is that they do so with all of their other customers. I have had the experience where I had a most complex problem to resolve and rather than make feigned efforts to fix it and causes expenses, they explained the difficulty and worked through the problem over a couple of visits and eventually solved the problem. In order to identify the problem, one of their technicians asked to drive my car to his home, in order to identify the problem. Even in their off-hours, they were trying to assist me! The shuttle service is well managed and the drivers are reliable. On the whole, over 7 years, the service has been exemplary from all perspectives whether it be the employees or the competency of the work.

Numerous employees over the years

Collector
3/04/2010

"Never dealt with sales, but experienced consistently..."

Never dealt with sales, but experienced consistently awful, spectacularly frustrating service. Service so bad that I literally sold my Rover in order to avoid having to deal with this dealer. I would never go back there for any reason, even for an emergency. I assumed that each experience must have been unusual, but after speaking with other service customers and having to go back to revisit the work they had done, I confirmed that they're horrible. I have zero motive for writing this kind of review, it's unlike me, I just genuinely wouldn't want anyone to experience the prolonged frustration. It's worth driving much farther to another Land Rover/Range Rover dealer.

Service Manager and Service Reps

ntj2004
1/05/2010

"Do not get your car serviced here..or for that matter,..."

Do not get your car serviced here..or for that matter, even purchase one here so that you have to go there for service. Just not worth it. I've now been in and out of this dealership 7 or so times. Every time, the car is supposedly fixed, and then something else is wrong. Their customer service is crap, their communication is crap. All around, just BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many to tell you and all have either quit or gotton fired. Even owners relative is not helpful.

WOJTEKD
12/11/2009

"VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. HAD SOME PROBLEMS..."

VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. HAD SOME PROBLEMS BUT THEY CAME THROUGH IN THE END. I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS. .

VARIOUS

LR3 Owner
10/24/2009

"Every time I've used this dealer, a new, expensive..."

Every time I've used this dealer, a new, expensive problem has magically appeared or the problem they "fixed" resurfaces within 24 hours. My LR3 is a great vehicle, I love it, but I'm selling it because of my experiences with this dealer. I honestly would advise anyone to drive further out of town to avoid them. If you just bought your Land Rover, they're great! But once your warranty is over, this dealership will hit you for all your worth.

Service Manager

aperl
4/19/2009

"I purchased a volvo at Howard Orloff Jaguar Volvo 3 years..."

I purchased a volvo at Howard Orloff Jaguar Volvo 3 years ago. During the purchase I was dealt with fairly and professionally. Since then I've had my car serviced there for 3 years. The service has been outstanding. They always go above and beyond to help and finish the car on time.

David Orloff

aperl
4/19/2009

"I purchased a volvo at Howard Orloff Jaguar Volvo 3 years..."

Dave Orloff

mschnur
2/23/2009

"I have had outstanding experiences with Howard Orloff..."

I have had outstanding experiences with Howard Orloff dealership over many, many years. We have bought several cars, both new (for my wife and me) and used (for my daughter) and we have enjoyed all the vehicles. I find the sales people to be incredibly helpful (and not pushy) and the service staff is first rate. I find their team is always willing to help and there is a sincere interest in treating their customers with respect and appreciation. Importantly, I have recommended the Howard Orloff dealership to many friends (and relatives) and know they have had excellent experiences as well.

Joe Coletta