Howard Orloff Land Rover

Makes: Land Rover|Service Center

Average

Howard Orloff Land Rover
Howard Orloff Land Rover Info

"All facets of the operation are managed quite efficiently..."

All facets of the operation are managed quite efficiently and effectively. From scheduling to the completion of the task, the process is easy to arrange and the service expedited. They make a concerted effort to identify and fix the problem rather than merely attempting to create a charge. They are direct, straight forward, honest and competent in their product. The staff is easy to work with, always accommodating and pleasant by disposition. Although I do not possess the most expensive of the Jaguars, they treat me as a valued customer and my sense is that they do so with all of their other customers. I have had the experience where I had a most complex problem to resolve and rather than make feigned efforts to fix it and causes expenses, they explained the difficulty and worked through the problem over a couple of visits and eventually solved the problem. In order to identify the problem, one of their technicians asked to drive my car to his home, in order to identify the problem. Even in their off-hours, they were trying to assist me! The shuttle service is well managed and the drivers are reliable. On the whole, over 7 years, the service has been exemplary from all perspectives whether it be the employees or the competency of the work.

Numerous employees over the years

"Never dealt with sales, but experienced consistently..."

Never dealt with sales, but experienced consistently awful, spectacularly frustrating service. Service so bad that I literally sold my Rover in order to avoid having to deal with this dealer. I would never go back there for any reason, even for an emergency. I assumed that each experience must have been unusual, but after speaking with other service customers and having to go back to revisit the work they had done, I confirmed that they're horrible. I have zero motive for writing this kind of review, it's unlike me, I just genuinely wouldn't want anyone to experience the prolonged frustration. It's worth driving much farther to another Land Rover/Range Rover dealer.

Service Manager and Service Reps

"Do not get your car serviced here..or for that matter,..."

Do not get your car serviced here..or for that matter, even purchase one here so that you have to go there for service. Just not worth it. I've now been in and out of this dealership 7 or so times. Every time, the car is supposedly fixed, and then something else is wrong. Their customer service is crap, their communication is crap. All around, just BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many to tell you and all have either quit or gotton fired. Even owners relative is not helpful.

"VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. HAD SOME PROBLEMS..."

VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. HAD SOME PROBLEMS BUT THEY CAME THROUGH IN THE END. I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS. .

VARIOUS

"Every time I've used this dealer, a new, expensive..."

Every time I've used this dealer, a new, expensive problem has magically appeared or the problem they "fixed" resurfaces within 24 hours. My LR3 is a great vehicle, I love it, but I'm selling it because of my experiences with this dealer. I honestly would advise anyone to drive further out of town to avoid them. If you just bought your Land Rover, they're great! But once your warranty is over, this dealership will hit you for all your worth.

Service Manager

"I purchased a volvo at Howard Orloff Jaguar Volvo 3 years..."

I purchased a volvo at Howard Orloff Jaguar Volvo 3 years ago. During the purchase I was dealt with fairly and professionally. Since then I've had my car serviced there for 3 years. The service has been outstanding. They always go above and beyond to help and finish the car on time.

David Orloff

"I purchased a volvo at Howard Orloff Jaguar Volvo 3 years..."

Dave Orloff

"I have had outstanding experiences with Howard Orloff..."

I have had outstanding experiences with Howard Orloff dealership over many, many years. We have bought several cars, both new (for my wife and me) and used (for my daughter) and we have enjoyed all the vehicles. I find the sales people to be incredibly helpful (and not pushy) and the service staff is first rate. I find their team is always willing to help and there is a sincere interest in treating their customers with respect and appreciation. Importantly, I have recommended the Howard Orloff dealership to many friends (and relatives) and know they have had excellent experiences as well.

Joe Coletta

"I have been a Orloff customer for the last 10 years, over..."

I have been a Orloff customer for the last 10 years, over the years I have purchased a 1988 Volvo 240, a 2001 Volvo S60, a 2002 Lexus RX300, and a 2002 BMW X5. Each and every time I have purchased a car here I have been treated like a King, with the utmost respect. Even though I have purchased used cars, they have treated me like I was buying a $100,000 Jaguar. The salesman Mike Lotito has been my guy since the beginning, and he has been great, he helps me set up service appointments, and checks in every once in a while to see how everything is. Orloff’s service department has ALWAYS been extremely professional. I stress always, because I reed all the negative reviews on these websites, and I feel people need to know from a long time customer that Orloff really is a wonderful dealership, I have been to other high end dealerships in the city, and none of them live up to Orloff kindness and professionalism.

Mike Lotito, John Kroll

"I have owned 3 Volvo wagons bought over the last 18..."

I have owned 3 Volvo wagons bought over the last 18 years. All 3 were bought and serviced at Howard Orloff. I can't say enough about this dealership! From the minute you walk into the showroom to the moment you drive in for service i have found this organization to be friendly, personal, professional and honest. Not only do they sell a quality product but they do so in a stylish, comfortable and conveniently located environment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and in fact urge you to give them a visit.

Jeff Orloff