Howard Orloff Land Rover

Chicago, Illinois 60622
Howard Orloff Land Rover Info

GreenDiamond
5/28/2015

"Terrific sales associate "

I had the occasion to work with a sales associate from a Car Dealer who was patient, non/pressuring and completely interested in providing great service to " me" the customer, When I made the app't to check out the vehicle, I was not sure that I would make a purchase that day. However once I meant with Ms Hughes and found her honest and competent to work with, I knew that I could make a purchase with confidence. I recommend Ms Hughes to any one interested in a Land Rover and or Jaguar. She actually made purchasing my vehicle fun!!

Ms Alicia Hughes

PFflyer1223
3/11/2014

"I could not have had a better experience working with the..."

I could not have had a better experience working with the staff at Howard Orloff Imports. They were very courteous and prompt with the entire process and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free car buying experience.

Gabrielle Abinion

MikeChong
2/24/2014

"went here for a service and they refuse to honor a..."

went here for a service and they refuse to honor a groupon i had. they somehow define person = car.... incompetent service, rude people- why would you come here? land rover hinsdale, wizard werks, lindberg automotive- all of these are better options for sales and service in chicagoland.

paul, lyn

AnneBassett
12/05/2013

"I bought a new Evoque a few weeks ago and had one of the..."

I bought a new Evoque a few weeks ago and had one of the best new car experiences I have ever had. My salesman, Matt Bonkovich, was awesome to work with. He was very knowledgeable about my car, took the time to answer all of my questions and has had fantastic follow-up. I couldn't have asked for more. If you are in the market for a new car, go and see Matt at Orloff! You won't be disappointed.

Matt Bonkovich

cjohan77
11/27/2013

"I wanted to buy a new Ranger Rover. After back and forth..."

I wanted to buy a new Ranger Rover. After back and forth on the phone and a signed sales contract and a deposit the dealer requested me to fill out an application online. The next day the salesman proceeded to run my credit and go through my credit report with me over the phone with out my approval. This can only be done by the finance manager. I even told the salesman I was gonna buy the truck hard money and don't need financing. I felt like I was being profiled the entire time. Which I heard is called redlining in the car sales business. They proceeded to sell the Range Rover under me to someone else. Buyer beware, if you want to be profiled before you buy and disrespected then buy a vehicle from them. I went to another Land Rover dealer and was treated like a king.

craig

Shivani530
4/18/2013

"Terrible customer service. The lady we had seemed so..."

Terrible customer service. The lady we had seemed so uninterested. She didn't even plug in numbers when we were asking about pricing & taxes for different areas. Basically just kept stating we should email her with info on exact car we want...why couldn't we just discuss it in person since we were there & ready to buy??? Worth driving out of the city where we bought at the Winnetka Range Rover dealership.

Some lady

heidikirsch
11/08/2011

"Wonderful service, and a overall great experience!..."

Wonderful service, and a overall great experience! Everyone was nice and it was taken care of super quickly. Iv'e been to other dealerships and they weren't nearly as efficient. Highly recommend!

paul

ddrotts
11/04/2011

"I own a Defender D90, and if you own one, you know... ..."

I own a Defender D90, and if you own one, you know... Its cool to drive, and Its your baby and you want to to be treated like one, and of course you need an expert Tech to work on it. I have had to take my D90 many times Orloff for fixes and things and I really would not put it into any other hands. From the tech's, portors, to the service department adviors, even to the owners, I have been treated very well an would not go anywhere else.

Chuck, Skip, Joe, Kim

Richard Thorsen
8/24/2011

"I liked the honest approach, straight forward and to the..."

I liked the honest approach, straight forward and to the point. My vehicle was ready and waiting when I got back to the dealership. I didn't buy my Range Rover there because I am new to the area, but the sales guy I spoke to seemed to know what he was talking about. All an all I am happy with the service

Brian Elwood

larkinda
9/16/2010

"This place is a joke. In six months my range rover was..."

This place is a joke. In six months my range rover was there 12 times to fix a water leaks. all they kept doing was fixing what was damaged and not the source of the problem. In the process the trashed my leather seats, They attempted to fix it by painting over the damage. When confronted they said they would replace the leather but when it came time to do that they refused and said all they will do is repaint over there handy work again with a color that matches better. Not to mention on two different occasions items were stolen out of the vehicle. They are so unprofessional , they have forgotten about my truck being there and it sat for a week , another time they lost the truck and I actually had to go there and found it in the used car sales lot. A exterior trim piece kept coming loose and they told me it was designed that way so that when offroad it wouldn't get damaged, I ended up going to another dealer to get it fixed. Everytime I went there when I picked up the truck there was more wrong then when I dropped it off, I have given up and am living with there damage. I wish landrover would step up and make it right.

grey and jeffery