Howdy Honda

Service & Parts Director

October 12, 2016

"Lied to"

- LIED2

Notified Michael Foreman about paper tag expiring Oct. 6. On Sept. 29 he said tags had come in and would go out the next day. So How do you ship to a wrong address? And when it is returned, it sits on your desk! Obviously your company does not believe in teamwork! Then when I send another request for true information and status, I instead get an email requesting to rate him a 10 for his "service". I regret I can not use a negative number on this review. The only thing he has done to change the image of a car salesman is to make it worse. The gross inconvenience and blantant lying is unacceptable. I'm not going to hold my breath expecting the dealership to do anything in keeping me as a customer.

July 15, 2016

"Friendly people at Howdy Honda - Staci Dunneback"

- heitfeld

My wife and I had shopped at other Honda dealerships in the Austin area (including one that was closer to home) before reaching out to Howdy Honda, and I'm glad that we did. Howdy Honda is on the other side of town from my house and we had preferred the closer dealership but after becoming fed up with the closer dealership, we called Howdy Honda. The people there were much more accommodating and really made it worth the drive. We setup an appointment with Staci Dunneback, whom was really understanding of our situation and really worked with us to get the maximum value from my trade-in. Overall, I would say that Staci and everyone that we interacted with were just all-around nice people - and you could get the feeling that it was a family-oriented dealership that truly cares about its customers. Thank you Staci Dunneback and Howdy Honda, I am loving my new Honda Civic!

May 15, 2016

"Everything was perfect quick and friendly "

- Bastrop

I was scared to be presumed into buying something l didn't need or want. Steve Gonzales made me feel valued and conformable and it went very quickly, I was more than pleased.

New 2015 Honda Accord, $34420