Howdy Honda

Jeff Dahl, Service & Parts Director, Howdy Honda

Jeff Dahl

Service & Parts Director

February 19, 2017

"Rude and unprofessional customer service"

- bar123

I went here after I got several emails and texts from the dealership while checking on Truecar. I was given a quote and while I was reviewing the quote, I was asked what price I would take it? I gave a number based on my research and by this time it was already a long wait. After some more time he came back with following wirtten on the paper "GO GET IT WHEREVER YOU CAN GET IT FOR ...", I took the paper and came out quietly. Again I went only because they sent emails and texts, and I gave an expected price only when asked. I don't know why ask when you don't care about customer. I have never encountered such rude and unprofessional behavior and I am writing this review so others could avoid such derogatory attitude. I would give zero or negative rating if possible.

December 29, 2016

"Pathetic customer service - Poor responsiveness"

- AMK1

Salesperson was late by 45 minutes to get the requested vehicle inspite of taking an appointment 2 days in advance! There was absolutely no-followup even when I requested specific information! I was about to close the deal if they responded well - but I am not sure how they will DO after sales service, as I am having a challenging time for them to respond to simple request for information. There are other HONDA dealers in town that have treated my time-interest to test drive-decision making process with much more respect and a timely response! Avoid HowdyHonda and Recommend you look elsewhere, if you want better customer service and be treated like a valued customer!

October 12, 2016

"Lied to"

- LIED2

Notified Michael Foreman about paper tag expiring Oct. 6. On Sept. 29 he said tags had come in and would go out the next day. So How do you ship to a wrong address? And when it is returned, it sits on your desk! Obviously your company does not believe in teamwork! Then when I send another request for true information and status, I instead get an email requesting to rate him a 10 for his "service". I regret I can not use a negative number on this review. The only thing he has done to change the image of a car salesman is to make it worse. The gross inconvenience and blantant lying is unacceptable. I'm not going to hold my breath expecting the dealership to do anything in keeping me as a customer.

New 2015 Honda Accord, $34420