Howdy Honda

Tina Fajardo, Marketing Coordinator , Howdy Honda

Tina Fajardo

Marketing Coordinator

August 31, 2017

"excelLent service and excellent sales department"

- Chas

Excellent service and excellent sales department. I purchased and new CRV and love the vehicle. I arrived at the dealership and told the salesmen exactly what I was looking for and he brought it up, I drove it and purchased it was finished with the sale in an hour. I have been getting my car serviced there as well an I am very satisfied with the work and the pricing.

March 29, 2017

"Bait and switch--don't believe Howdy Honda online marketing"

- financedad

Test drove a new Odyssey and had great service. After reviewing all the used inventory online, I analyzed KBB and Car Gurus, and I went in to see a specific used 2014. We were not allowed to see the car closely because it was in the workshop--the sales person did see the car more closely. The sales person let us know we should put a deposit on the car if we wanted to hold the option once it was cleaned up. We agreed. Then he told us we needed to decide on a price. I was surprised but based on all the research I had done, it was only $300 above my target price. I asked for a break and they said no. Still an okay deal, so I signed the price. 1 minute after I sign they say that now we can see the car but that the mileage was wrong--instead of 10k, it is 23k. I was disappointed, the low mileage was a key reason I was interested. KBB suggests that the price difference for that mileage should be a little more than $1300. Bait and switch. I asked to discuss if there was something they could do since our deal was based on very different mileage. They pulled the classic "I'll ask my manager, oh wait, he says no". The manager, Billy Watson came out and said, that the error that was mysteriously in their favor, was an accident and that I should expect him to compromise (even though the deal the sales person and I had agreed on we negotiated under an assumption of less than half the mileage). Billy might be right though, I may have expected a typical employee of Honda (which is a brand I love... or loved) to have compromised or to have behaved with more integrity, but I guess it was naive of me to expect a sale manager that "accidentally" posts low mileage which "accidentally" accrues to his favor and only reveals the information 1-minute after the price negotiation is finished to have compromised.

Billy Watson

March 28, 2017

"Leased a new Honda Accord."

- JUDY SAMOUCE

Brad Plauche ordered me a Gold Honda Accord and called me when it came in. Brad was very efficient and everything was ready for me to sign. Brad did an excellent job and i can't be more pleased. This is my fourth Honda Accord. Thank you Brad. Judy Samouce

Brad Plauche