Howdy Honda

Howdy Honda
Call
Howdy Honda Info
About Howdy Honda

We are Austin friendly - Texas proud dealership that wants to be your home for your new Honda, Certified Pre Owned Honda or quality used car. Check, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Financing, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, Honda Element, Honda Insight, Honda CRZ, Honda CRV, Honda Pilot, Honda Ridgeline Customer Waiting, Children's area, waiting area, free coffee, free doughnuts, large flat screen TVs, FREE wifi FREE drinks, water, coffee, and juices Parts, accessories, novelty, wholesale parts FREE shuttle bus delivery for service customers, FREE parts and wholesale parts delivery Delivery to and from airport - Auto Pilot Program

About Howdy Honda

• Auto Pilot Service

"Funny Experience with seemingly very untrained Sales person"

All started for me with my decision to make my wife try a new Civic and buy it if she likes it, and ended with feeling confused and frustrated. We met Justin at the start who was friendly, very well informed and proactive in showing different models with all color combinations etc. We wanted to check out a different Seat color for a Grey Civic, and he went out in a 100 degree to get one to ensure we get to see it. All was going like a charm and the only thing remaining was to work out the commercials. Just then Justin bailed out (to attend other customers) asking Victor to handle paperwork. None of these guys are ready to tell the price, as weird as it may sound. I ended up filling lot of forms, divulging lot of my info (than what I was comfortable with), hoping to get a quote. They show me the list price and ask for my counter offer. I told them I haven't had chance to check any websites, I could work with their best offer and take from there. But these guys were not ready to give a price. We went from sales guy asking me to give a number in writing and asking me is there a reason I don't 'LIKE HIM'. Had to run from there before it got any more weird. If they have the president award, I would say it was our bad to end up with untrained guys, but I would not recommend this dealer to any of my friends. Buy Hyundai or Toyota they have some awesome guys

Justin, Victor

"I had a wonderful experience shopping for a new car at Honda"

I've had my Honda Accord for two years and i didn't go into the shop to buy a new vehicle, but after looking around at the Honda CR-V i couldn't resist! Brad P took care of me from the time he showed me the vehicle to the time i talked with the finance person. Brad was very nice and professional. Thank for all your help!!

Brad Plauche

"New Car"

Brad Plauche is knowledgable, no pressure, made the buying experience a pleasure.I saved over $100.00 per month, same model, versus a competitor dealer.

Brad Plauche

"The only Way Dealing with Twentysomethings"

I couldn't be more happier after my visit to HowdyHonda in Austin. I'm about to trade in my car and get some new wheels for myself. Ron and his manager were amazing and very patient with a youngster, helping in every way to get a good market overview, and help him to figure out a deal. After my terrible experience with FirstTexasHonda, Howdy is the only place to go to. They are dealing with people as any dealers shall. Couple of things: - Correctness with TradeIN - Honest and helpful staff - Quick and descriptive answers Cannot wait to get my hands on the SI soon!

Ron Victorino

"Friendly, courteous, and received a great deal both on..."

Friendly, courteous, and received a great deal both on price and financing. Ask for Jose Gomez very friendly nice guy. I would recommend howdy honda to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Jose Gomez

"I went to Howdy Honda to get a routine oil change. When..."

I went to Howdy Honda to get a routine oil change. When I arrived, Jose greeted me. I hate coming to dealerships without my brother or dad because I feel like women are quickly judged. Not in this case, Jose greeted me professionally and made me feel really comfortable. I waited in the lobby, which was super nice! Everything was so organized, I was proud to get my car serviced there. Once my car was ready, Jose explained everything that was done to my car and was very detailed when I asked questions. I always thought that employees don't have extensive knowledge on cars but it was clear Jose knew exactly what he was explaining and how everything worked. I felt really comfortable that day and it compelled me to write a review. I will continue to get my car serviced at Howdy Honda and praise this whole dealership!

Jose

"I'm sure that you are familiar with people who..."

I'm sure that you are familiar with people who contact your office with complaints, but I would like to do just the opposite. I would like you to know what a wonderful person you have on your team. I have had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with Howdy Honda over the past 2-3 yrs. thru your service dept., which has been nothing but a wonderful experience, even though I did not purchase my vehicle at your dealership. So when the opportunity presented itself for me to purchase another car, I looked at Howdy Honda. I had rec'd a post card about the vehicle exchange program & called 2/9/13 & was advised to go on line & fill out the application & rec'd a ph. call from Rita Limon who is an angel! She worked the deal & was extremely pleasant! I have never had a more pleasurable car buying experience! I was not left in a room to wonder what was going on. We did most of the work by phone, fax & email! When I came into the office on 2/6/13 it was to decide if I wanted a new or used car and I picked out my vehicle, signed the papers & drove away!! I fell in love with my original Honda CRV & I absolutely adore my new CRV and I plan to be a Howdy Honda customer for a long time! Rita is a jewel & you must let her know this!! Thank You for listening, a very SATISFIED customer, Scheryl H.

Rita Limon

"I don't get impressed often, especially when having to..."

I don't get impressed often, especially when having to deal with the automotive industry. But Clint was amazing every step of the way. Helpful. Kind. Informative. He went out of his way to help me. I'll never take my car anywhere else. Thank you Clint .

Clint collins

February 05, 2013

Thanks for your great feedback! See you next time, Jeff Dahl Service Director Howdy Honda

"Howdy Honda's Service Dept. Simply Rocks My..."

Howdy Honda's Service Dept. Simply Rocks My dealings w/ H. H. actually had to do w/ a car my mom had purchased from them back in 2003. It was an 04' Honda and her warranty had passed by over a yr . Her problem developed after having the car approx. 3 yrs. , it was the paint job and it started to flake badly and progressively worsened unfortunantly she allowed the warranty period to pass by with out resolving this issue. During a regular service maintenance visit I decided to go into the Service Dept. and see if we might still have some sort of recourse with our paint issue. This is when I first was introduced to Mr. Jeff Dahl ( Parts and Service Director ) . He came out and closely inspected the damaged paint ( knowing that the Warranty had by this time expired ) . Without hesitation expressed his concern and added his disire to escalate the issue , as something he felt that H.H. Regional Mgm should see. After this took place, they asked me to get an estimate for the repairs needed to correct the paint which we did. They got back to us and let us know that the Honda Corp. declined to assist us in this matter but that they ( Howdy Honda ) felt as though something should be done on their part to help us out and in a good faith gesture offered us $2000 towards a paint job. I happened to have a close friend here in austin whose in the autobody repair professional, and Honda had no problems with me allowing this friend to perform the work. I can't tell you how shocked I am that all of this played out like it did. I would definitely support and reccomend Howdy Honda's Service Dept. to anyone that might find them selves in need of honest work for their car, and fair pactices during negotiating a resolution for their problems they may encounter.

Jeff Dahl

November 15, 2012

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad everything was to your standards. Thanks, Jeff Dahl Service Director Howdy Honda

"We have had at least one Honda in our family for many..."

We have had at least one Honda in our family for many years (and now have two...soon to be three!) and are always happy to give our business to Howdy Honda. No matter what the issue, it is dealt with professionally and in a courteous, friendly and timely manner. The Express Service is exactly that...express with no appointment necessary. I can usually get in and out in 45 minutes. Recently I had a bit of an emergency, however, and the time was going to be more like and hour and a half but I had to be out of there in an hour. I was going to just come back but the service representative got me in and got me out in less than an hour and saved my day! I was so impressed with his willingness to do that...no one seems to be that helpful and considerate these days and I just really appreciated it. From the Express Service to the regular service to the sales dept, every person at Howdy Honda makes you feel welcome. They are always willing to spend whatever time is necessary to explain what they are going to do or what they feel is the best course of action to take. As long as we drive Hondas, we'll be taking our cars to Howdy Honda!

Jacob Matthews

October 25, 2012

Thank you, Mel, for your kind words and great review! See you next time! Iris Claudio Howdy Honda

Mark Ziehr