Howell Motors Inc.

6488 Ridge Rd., Lockport, New York 14094
Closed 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Patrick O'Malley, Sales Consultant, Howell Motors Inc.

Patrick O'Malley

Doug Carter, Sales Consultant, Howell Motors Inc.

Doug Carter

Mike Landers, President, Howell Motors Inc.

Mike Landers

President

April 23, 2017

"Great dealer"

- Mintgreenbird@aol.com

This is by far the best ford dealer in the Niagara region. Not huge by any means but that means you get one on one interaction. Always honest and up front whenever I was in or needed something. I have got nothing but great things to say about this dealer. Mike is a great guy to deal with and is active and helpful in supporting the community!

April 23, 2017

"swept away"

- janis billingsley

My purchase caught me totally by surprise. On Monday my 2002 Saturn was making a funny noise. On Tuesday my son put the diagnostic tool on it and said I should start thinking about getting a new car before winter; we looked up Ford Fiestas on line; I saw that they came in hatchback which I do not like; we looked at 6 different ones; I decided I would like the one in the middle. On Wednesday night my son called me and said "mom, I don't want to put any pressure on you, but when I punched out of work today, I ran into one of the sales representatives and told him my mom was going to be getting a new car before next winter, so if you hear of any good sales, let me know. He said as a matter of fact we have a 2016 with a $5,000.00 rebate available, but the deal's off the table next Monday. Long story short, I drove away with the exact car I was looking at on line on Tuesday. I'm still blown away AND I LOVE DRIVING IT!!!

April 18, 2017

"Great experience/friendly sales staff"

- Gail Damon

Was in the market for a used car and had shopped around the area for a few days. Saw an add in the paper for a 2014 Focus in my price range, so we went to take a test drive. Doug in sales was very welcoming and gave us all the information we needed and the sales department was very willing to work with us. Great experience! Have used their service department before and it is top notch!

• Convenient Location