Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Jersey Village, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

DAVID.W.GREATHOUSE
5/25/2015

"Good experience. "

Salesman did a great job in answering my questions and explaining the features of the vehicle. Very knowledgable with the vehicle features and utilization of those features.

LE

DWILLS0
5/22/2015

"Great purchasing experience, very helpful salesperson"

Great purchasing experience, very helpful salesperson. Process was quick, sales team / finance team was straight forward, car purchased has met our expectations so far. Would use this dealership again and ask for same sales person.

jocehu92
5/09/2015

"Awesome Awesome Awesome"

I leased my last vehicle from Troy and am positive I'll be returning to dealership to lease my next vehicle. Very professional and will get you the deal you want.

2_times_a_charm
5/03/2015

"second time around "

this is the second vehicle that I've purchased from Troy. Each time the experience has been nothing less of enjoyable and always a breeze to get through. Everyone her is so helpful and friendly!

bluitt...BBB3

"uograde"

Troy was very nice and helpful...great smile!...He explained all the ins/outs of what can happen...I walked out with a car that day...I recommend Troy ...for all your needs...I will be back ..its time for an upgrade...Troy

Icalette
4/30/2015

"Dependable and accommodating "

I have purchased and recommended family and friends who have purchased cars at Hub. The quality of customer service and vehicle knowledge is above all the competition. I have enjoyed each time I come into this dealership. The reason this dealership has been around so long is because of it's excellent staff that work hard to please their customers; I am one of from my first car to the one I drive come from Hub.

AD91

"Great Expierence"

I went to trade in my car for a new Sonata. My experience was great! The customer service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this dealership and their sales associates!

Krasimir
1/16/2015

"Awesome"

I was looking for a new Elantra and walked into Hub Hyundai to select one, Fernando Escobar was the sales person that showed me every model until I found the one I want. I had great experience at Hub Hyundai and I will purchase another car from there next time :) I believe Moshe Amir was the person who helped me finance the car, I got a good rate and the total price was decent considering I had no credit.

Hub Hyundai responded to this review

January 19, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy that Fernando was able to satisfy your Elantra needs and that your experience with him and Moshe was an awesome one. Welcome to the Hub Hyundai family and enjoy your new Elantra! We look forward to seeing you again.

fmartino19
11/06/2014

"My Car Buying Experience."

I want to restate that the first written evaluation of this process was accurate, correct and my own.I believe that having me do it at the dealership, sans Mr. Valarezo present was a convenience for the buyer not to have to do this at another time. But enough This was a very exciting and stimulating experience. I had been to 3 other dealers and probably would have brought if the salesman/person was professional. Mr. Valarezo is the personification of a professional in all sense of the word. He is knowledgeable of the car;s persormance statistics. His very warm and engaging approach made my buying experience just GR8eat!!! The car was the enticement. Mr. Valarezo was the hammer that drove the nail home. Yes, I would definitiiively recommend Ronald and Hub to my friends and family. In fact, the entire sales team was freindly and professional. Mr, Valarezo. Good job, DONE GOOD!

Mr Amir was also knowledgeable of finance and made that process awesome.

Homepro2010
8/10/2014

"New car sale"

Ronald was very knowledgeable, kind and good humor. No high pressure or made me unfortable about my decisiion. He went over all details of cars and options for purchase

Reviews of Troy Oneal