Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

laruegirl2
7/27/2016

"HUB Hyundai - the way to go"

Overall experience was great. Sales rep and mgr knew what we wanted and didn't try to hassle us into any options that were not in our scope of discussion. There are many financial options available, which made the process of purchasing a vehicle less stressful.

wilsonallison87
7/26/2016

"Homerun"

Chris Torres was so great!! I hit a homerun running into him. I was dreading going into a dealership and buying a car, but Chris made it fast and simple.

casspena2012
7/26/2016

"Excellent experience"

This was the easiest car buying experience i've ever had. Chris is an awesome salesman and enjoyed his knowledge of the vehicle to help me make a wise buying decision.

mrandmrsle
7/24/2016

"Buying experience at HUB Hyundai"

I am very pleased with the friendly and professional nelp I got from Alex Rezai who provided me sound advice in the purchase of my car. It was a good experience and we will come back for our next car purchase. Dung Le

Alex Rezai

michel.brikho

"Customer oriented dealership"

The moment I entered the show room I was taken care of immediately, I could feel the friendly and customer oriented atmosphere. All my questions were answered professionally and test drive was offered for the different vehicles.

eng_r5.1

"Great Experience"

We had no trouble in purchasing a new car from this dealership. The sales representatives were very helpful and patient. We were always treated with respect and understanding. All our questions were answered honestly. Even the parts department were very helpful in getting us the correct additional item for our new car (a part we ordered was incorrectly filled - a cargo cover we first got was for a Santa Fe Sport instead of the regular Santa Fe - the parts department gladly exchanged the part without any problems).

Victor (Parts Department)

papajohnhyundaicar

"Ecelent Customer Service"

As I made Hyundai Survey, I am very happy for services rendered by sales person, start to end of purchasing HYUNDAI TUCSON from HUB HYUNDAI Dealership. The sales person is honest & kindness. I will recommend my friends to PAPA JOHN for purchase HYUNDAI CAR. Thank you again for such a great service.

Papa John (Hai Yon)

quintero8977
7/22/2016

"AWESOME"

Dealership is awesome and I will definitely be coming back. I will refer friends and family to y'all. Don't lose your friendliness, that's what I think makes every customer comfortable.

Mitchell

ahalljj
7/21/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

With my initial visit, I was undecided in purchasing a Hyundai; however, after being referred to HUB from a friend and receiving great service, I decided to purchase the Elantra 2017, which had excellent gas mileage. Thank you HUB290 team!

Echo Everett

emleena
7/21/2016

"Great dealership"

Excellent dealership and employees. Would recommend. This dealership is by far better than the other 2 Hyundai dealerships I visited in Houston. Buying experience and Steves after purchase assistance are much appreciated.

Ceaser ..