Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

ARLETTEMENDEZ91
2/10/2016

"excellent "

Rodolfo has great customer service and he met my needs in order to sell me the vehicle that I'm in love with now, I will definetly recommend anyone to this dealership and salesperson!

rafael

larrybob
2/10/2016

"admiration "

I Have watched these gentlemen since 2009 and dealt with them many time as a customer and have grown close to many of the other employees in the service department and I have never written anything down to let these men know how much admiration that I have for them and to thank them for being the kind of men that it takes to build and maintain in my opinion the best dealership in the country. Thank you Mr.John Lowe and Mr Mark .Odat and all the great people in the service deportment ad·mi·ra·tion (ad'm?-ra'sh?n) n. 1. A feeling of strong approval or delight with regard to someone 2. The state of being viewed with such approval or delight: 3 The action of wondering; marveling.

SHANNON.RODRIGUEZ1213
2/09/2016

"Shannon's Review "

The only thing that was unsatisfactory, was how long it took for my car to come in. I would understand a month if I built and ordered a car, but I didn't and it still took over a month to come in.

Ryan Mangold, Mario Montano

JERMAINELGAINES
2/04/2016

"New Car Experience"

Steven was very personable and knowledgeable. I HIHGLY recommend him.From start to finish he was very professional. My brother and I are very satisfied with our purchases.

CHAVIS1305
2/03/2016

"Chris's experience"

When I went in the dealership I didn't have any interest on buying a car right then, but I got a deal I couldn't refuse. I didn't get the exact car I wanted buy he worked hard to get most of the same features

MELISSA.JOHNSON
2/03/2016

"Great Experience!"

I had the best experience. I was not pressured nor forced to buy a car. There were no games played. Bob was patient with me and answered every question that I had. Ronald was great too! He was enthusiastic and had great customer service!!

koolcactus
1/30/2016

"Great Experience!"

Worked with Burl at Hub Hyundai - if you ever need a car and want a good honest person to deal with this is the real deal. I also learned he was the most seasoned salesman in the place. He was very patient with me (I do not find buying a new car fun) - we went on a total of three test drives before finding the one that fit me the best. He introduced to the key people in the dealership that I might need in the future such as the general manager and the service writer. The car demonstration was easily accomplished although I did have some learning curve after driving away. Am really enjoying my new Elantra with the Value Package it has all the features I enjoy including sunroof and bluetooth. Thanks for my new ride!

Burl Franklin

HDUNCAN3
1/28/2016

"Hub Hyundai "

Great experience in buying my car. would buy there again. Great selection and sales staff. Full service center. Great experience in buying my car. Thanks.

Wes

RICARDOWEISZ
1/26/2016

"best dealer "

Henry the sale person is the best very professional and very knollege of the product and very helpful for my needs I'm planing to come back to this dealership on the future to buy my next car

Henry

DOCLELE87
1/25/2016

"Amazing"

Very friendly atmosphere and staff. I most definitely will only purchase future vehicles from this dealer. From the time I entered until the time I left, I was greeted with smiles. Even the receptionist was very helpful.

Reviews of Ronald Valarezo