Hub Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Hub Hyundai

Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

"My Car Buying Experience."

I want to restate that the first written evaluation of this process was accurate, correct and my own.I believe that having me do it at the dealership, sans Mr. Valarezo present was a convenience for the buyer not to have to do this at another time. But enough This was a very exciting and stimulating experience. I had been to 3 other dealers and probably would have brought if the salesman/person was professional. Mr. Valarezo is the personification of a professional in all sense of the word. He is knowledgeable of the car;s persormance statistics. His very warm and engaging approach made my buying experience just GR8eat!!! The car was the enticement. Mr. Valarezo was the hammer that drove the nail home. Yes, I would definitiiively recommend Ronald and Hub to my friends and family. In fact, the entire sales team was freindly and professional. Mr, Valarezo. Good job, DONE GOOD!

Mr Amir was also knowledgeable of finance and made that process awesome.

"New car sale"

Ronald was very knowledgeable, kind and good humor. No high pressure or made me unfortable about my decisiion. He went over all details of cars and options for purchase

"Excellent"

Came in just to look and left with a car. Great team got me into a Hyundai Genesis. Love this car. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Mustafa Mandokhail

"AWESOME"

Ronald made me an awesome deal to get settled into my new life style, he"s the best of the best. Looking forward to coming back to purchase another vehicle in a couple years, great customer service, would recommend to everyone.

"THE BEST CAR EXPERIENCE EVER!"

HE WAS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB. HE HELPED ME IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE. HE HELP ME GET THE CAR THAT WAS BEST FOR ME.

"Best first car!"

Hub Hyundai was so helpful and nice. I would definitely go back. Ronald Valarezo was so kind and funny. He really made the experience great. I will for sure tell everyone about Hub Hyundai!

"No one will answer my call"

Tried calling 4 times. Twice it rang and never answered. Twice someone picked it up and hung up. Going elsewhere. This is a shame because I bought the car there and the sales department was very nice.

"Fabulous!"

Jordan is THE BEST! He was, at all times, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I LOVE my new Hyundai and it is through his efforts that I have it. Anil was thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. One of the best guys ever for which to "sign on the dotted line." This dealership and employees are fabulous. I will recommend them to everyone! Thanks, guys! Pat Drury

Anil Sharma

"Best ever"

I have been to many dealerships in my life. The absolute best. Better than Lexus gmc Cadillac Toyota dodge Chrysler. Edwin Troy Jordan great. Debi and John

"Great experience at Hub Hyundai"

We really enjoyed working with our sales person Ronald Valarezo. He was kind, courteous, professional, informative and clear. He was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend him and the whole Hub Hyundai team in general! Thank you Ronald and Hub Hyundai for a very pleasant experience!

Reviews of Ronald Valarezo