Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Jersey Village, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

KDUPRE29
7/02/2015

"excellent dealership"

Steve was a great salesman! His only concern was getting me into the vehicle that I wanted and keeping me within my set price range. I recommend anyone looking for great service and professionalism to go to hub Hyundai 290 and ask for Steve...

RACHELRENICK
6/26/2015

"Great"

I had an easy and pleasant experience buying my new Elantra! Everyone was very friendly and made the process very easy. I've been enjoying my new Elantra.

tbufford
6/17/2015

"fun at hub hyundai"

Great experience as always at Hub.....they always make sure i leave happy. This is my fourth car from them. Wasnt expecting new car but was surprised and happy.

KIRPALJUDGE
6/16/2015

"Pleasant"

Nice experience. Will recomend to other people. Will consider hub Hyundai again for next purc&ase. My sonata. Santa fe and Tucson look nice in my driveway

CAROL.KOCH81
6/16/2015

"Excellent staff"

Had a great experience at this dealership, I took my niece back to buy her first hyundia 2 weeks later! Staff is very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful!

GABEGONZALEZ144
6/13/2015

"My experience with hub hyundai mitsubishi "

Overall it was quite enjoyable and relaxing. Staff was attentive and made sure all my questions were answered promptly. I would recommend this dealership in the future.

LE

WINGLESS04
6/08/2015

"Great experience "

Dealer gave me the best price around. They didn't have the exact car I was looking for in stock but they were able to get me one in the color and options I wanted the next day. Friendly and professional.

DIANNBROOKS
6/08/2015

"New car"

Excellent service and treatment from the staff. The is my second Santa Fe and I Love my car. Will buy again from here when I need another car!

REISDORF.RON
6/04/2015

"Reisdorf "

It was easy and this is my third car from HUB and 4th hyundai. I am very happy with new car an so is my wife.

RAY.J.CARPENTER
6/04/2015

"Hyundai Sonata great Car! Hub Hyundai great dealership!"

Friendly courteous people. Great product. Car is smooth and comfortable. Salespeople are friendly and practically no pressure at all. I was allowed to test drive wherever I wanted. My wife and I even used the vehicle to go to lunch to discuss our likes and dislikes. We purchased a Sonata ECO. Really a lot of bang for the buck. Great car!

Reviews of Troy Oneal