Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

explore99__

"Best Service"

Jordan is the nicest and most honest sale person i have dealt with. He always takes the time to ensure that you get what you want and follows up with you to ensure you are happy. This is my 3rd car i have purchased from him in the last 3 years,

Jordan

gelmarie11

"Hyundai Happiness"

I loved my first Hyundai. I didn't think I would loose my car to Mother Nature but I did. So when I saw the deal that HUB was offering I went in and was just all over anxious because buying a car isn't always a easy experience and also because I was still sad about losing my old car. However regardless the team put me in a car; they didn't try to get me to buy a veichle that didn't meet my needs or was something out of my budget. I am extremely happy with my new car. My mom who was with me for the whole deal is wanting to mayber purchase her first Hyundai in a year or so now.

Mario Quintanilla

Love My Hyundai Sport!
5/05/2016

"Love my Hyundai Sonata Sport! Thanks HUB"

This was the third vehicle that my wife has purchased from Hub Hyundai as she is and always has been extremely pleased with the Hyundai vehicles. She did not hesitate once her 2010 Hyundai Sonata Limited was totalled due to an accident. We are both very pleased with the entire car purchase experience at Hub. Carlos Barboza was our salesman and he walked us through the entire process. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient as we made our selection. My wife loves her new 2016 Hub Hyunhdai Sport. We are both lifetime customers. Thank you Carlos! Thank you Hub Hyundai!

vkennedy2
5/04/2016

"First time at HUB"

Very nice people here. We had a problem with our 2 day old Tucson where the transmission overheated. We spoke to the manager and he was able to find us a different car that we are happy with. It was more expensive by a little and it would have been nice if they didn't charge the additional since we had to bring back the one we really wanted. We are very happy overall with the new car.

Papa John

hvbhatt41
5/04/2016

"New way of purchasing a car!"

I purchased the car only with one visit at 19300 Northwest frwy, Houston TX. When I entered the dealership all the associates welcomed us. I asked to show us the existing cars on the dealership lots. Mr. Mark Odat tooks us to the lot and showed us the cars of our choice. Thanks we discussed the price. He gave us a good deal. He recommended us various colors. My wife chose the color. But that color car was not on the lot. Some how they arranged to get that car from other dealer in a quick manner. After that effort Mr. Jordan took us to the finance guy. He was very professional. He showed us different way to finance the car and we selected what was suitable for us. Even though it was getting late, he kept cool and finished all the paperwork. a day after we received our car. Mr. Jordan explained all the features of the car.

Mark Odat

Garza,monica
5/03/2016

"Great experience "

I enjoyed my experience at hub Hyundai. Henry and his associates took time with me and really helped understand my car and what I was looking for. I would highly recommend hub hundai.

Henry bennet

pmorris_houston1
5/01/2016

"New hyundai"

This dealership will take very good care of you and ensure that you have the right vehicle for you and your family. They also try very hard to get you the price you are looking for.

cherryaboxie
4/29/2016

"Best deal in town"

The sales and fiancé dept was awesome. They were very helpful in getting me the right car and deal I could get. Will tell all my friends and family to go to Hub and see Ronald, Troy, and Steve.

imthemercedesman1
4/27/2016

"Chris & Mitchell Are The Best!"

Chris was a great sales guy and his co worker Mitchell was so very helpful also. I would send anyone I know to them because they are very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles. I have been to many dealers but by far these two guys where the best. Absolutely amazing experience!

Mitchell

petreanicolas
4/24/2016

"Buying a car"

Everyone helped as best and as fast as they could my time spent there was very worth wilde I would definitely go again and looking forward to a long business relationship

Mario