Hub Hyundai

Bob Rea

February 10, 2017

"Haggling"

- kjlh4 Verified Customer

Haggling over a price is always interesting. Twice after being told "this is their lowest price", they came down and ended up after two weeks of haggling at the price I originally offered. Could have saved a lot of time if they just came back with something reasonable to begin with.

February 10, 2017

"Review of a repeat customer"

- robinmattern Verified Customer

It has been over 7 years since the last vehicle I purchased from Hub Hyundai. I have bought 6 new cars and 2 used cars from this location and I have always been pleased with the people I work with and the customer service I have received. Troy O'Neal is the reason I keep coming back. He has been there well over 20 years and no matter who else works there I know that if he is there I will be pleased with the experience. I will continue to go back to Hub Hyundai for any purchases I am looking for in the future.

February 07, 2017

"Daniel Sweeten and Robert Rea gave my wife and I attention."

- srelt1928

Daniel and Robert knew the answers to our questions, patiently listened to us, did not pressure us in any way, and offered what we wanted to buy. So, what is there not to like? This is our second Hyundai.

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $26988