Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

nyjuwon15
8/25/2016

"Best Hyundai Dealership in town!!"

They are always professional and looking to meet every need of their customers. I have purchased two vehicles from them and each experience has been outstanding! I will return again.

preinhardt11
8/23/2016

"Excellent"

From the start everyone was very nice my main concern was that we were going to be there all day I already knew the car I wanted and how much I was willing to pay Bob was great showed us the car that was perfect and took very little time to get the ball rolling..

Mike89

"Comfortable Experience "

It was a few minutes before we were approached, as every sales person there seemed to be doing something else, and understandably so. Its no wonder this dealership is so busy, its a nice environment for car buying. For a relatively small dealership their selection, at least of used cars, was fairly good. Of course quantity was limited, but there was nice diversity in their selection. But this place really shines with their staff. Honestly, buying a car isn't exactly fun for me, same as many people I'd assume, however; this dealership doesn't leave you feeling like you need to shower once you leave. As are many salesmen, the men that worked with me to find a car were not only friendly, but something past that. I'm not sure what word to use here but they don't feel like salesmen. They're there to talk specs and numbers when you'd like to, or just keep a friendly chat going while you're test driving. I can't say I felt rushed or on the spot like in other dealerships, I could actually think. So while sure, they're job is still to sell you a car, they're tactics seem to revolve more around hospitality rather than shady deals or slimy wording. And that's not to say their deals aren't good, because they are. As I was told numerous times, don't look at the sticker price, let the salesmen fight for a price that works with you. It goes better than expected. All in all, for a car dealership, its a great one. I got a fair deal on a great car, what more can you ask for?

Henry Bennett

Linda P
8/20/2016

"Good Deal - Sour Deal - Right Deal"

I bought a pre-owned car from Hub without ever seeing it or driving it! My daughter and son-in-law undertook the task of finding me a pre-owned vehicle and wound up at Hub fairly late on a Saturday evening. Within 15 minutes they had sent me photos and outlined the "deal" for each. When they got home we talked about the vehicles they had driven at all the dealerships they had visited and it was time to make my decision. They were so enthusiastic about Sales Associate Chris Torres and how "un-salesie" he was yet still professional, personal and easy to make a deal with that I was ready to buy from Hub! I picked the car up on Monday night and unfortunately there were a few details on the car to be resolved and Chris Torres was committed to making every detail right. Even though it took three return visits not only did he greet me by name, but so did the service office staff and the friendly sales and administrative team in the showroom. COO/GM Mark Odat gave me his card and personal assurance that the team at Hub would make every detail right. After having purchased at least ten new and pre-owned vehicles in my lifetime from various dealerships in the Houston Metro area, I can say the team at Hub are outstanding! I will absolutely recommend Chris Torres and Hub and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle - Hub and Chris Torres will be first on my list. Linda P

aggies05
8/20/2016

"Very nice experience in HUB HYUNDAI"

During my purchase process, I felt that Hub dealership and my dealer’s staff, PAPA JOHN, are very kind and professional. They provided vehicle pricing discussions that were straightforward and professional to me. In addition, Papa John helps professionally out Finance & Insurance products about my vehicle.

PAPA JOHN

rpontikes
8/19/2016

"My Experience at HUB"

My experience at HUB was positive in every way. Not only did I get exactly what I wanted in a new car, the personnel I worked with made it an easy and pleasurable experience. I have already recommended HUB on 290 to 2 people who were talking about buying a new car, and will continue to do so.

Sal issa

papajohnhyundaicar
8/12/2016

"Honor to own Hyundai car."

This is second time I purchased vehicle from HUB HYUNDAI and I am very comfortable with salesperson who took care me. He is so kind, honest and very comfortable to deal.

PAPA JOHN

butler180
8/11/2016

"Great concept at this location love the people"

Awesome crew love this hub station so happy to deal with this group of people God has truly blessed this company. Be blessed and so happy to do business with you all.

gracibingham324
8/11/2016

"Easy car buying experience"

Echo and Paul are a great team and extremely friendly. Will enjoy getting to see them when I go back to the dealership for maintenance.

Echo Everett

ndonaldson5

"Great Experience!"

Thank you to the entire team for helping me purchase my 2016 Hyundai Tucson! Loving my new car and the team made this a seamless and wonderful experience. Troy and Steve were fantastic, thanks guys!

Reviews of Troy Oneal