Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

jvstavinoha1
5/27/2016

"This made me believe again"

I had been to some place before I came to Hub Hyundai and met Chris Torres. I had very bad experiences everywhere I had been with dealers lying about pricing. Chris gave me a straight forward price and great customer service.

wlandolt1
5/27/2016

"Chris was awesome"

I really appreciate the help i got at Hub Hyundai it was a great experience by far the best I have ever had. Chris was very professional and kind he went out his way to help me above and beyond any other salesperson I've had.

jenniferm
5/21/2016

"Service Manager Gene Newland is the go-to guy!"

While I've always had good experiences with the service department here, Gene is my go-to guy. He is always extremely courteous and professional, and he takes the time to listen to my concerns and needs. His knowledge about mechanics and inner workings of a car are second to none, as he has never failed to correctly diagnose my car's issues after listening to my explanation of the problem. Every time I bring my car there for service, he is hustling, taking care of people, and there have been times when my appointment wasn't with him, but he has taken care of me anyway because the other service managers were busy. I think this holds true for many folks because he books up pretty quickly. This is true customer service, and I have and will continue to recommend Gene and HUB Hyundai 290 Service Center to my friends and family.

Gene Newland-Service Department

Mario Leal
5/20/2016

"Alex Rezai"

Alex Rezai was a very good SALESMAN. He did his job to sell me the vehicle. If it wasn't for HIM, my review would have been lower.

Alex Rezai

phagel65
5/20/2016

"My New Tucson"

I absolutely love my 2016 Caribbean Blue Hyundai Tucson. Stephen did an excellent job presenting the vehicle to me and was very professional throughout the entire process. I will definitely refer my family,friends and co-workers to come see him when looking for a Hyundai vehicle !!

Ray K

ewpiii
5/19/2016

"Nice car deal"

My sales person was the best and friendliest and considerate of my needs and helped me in every way to get me on the road the same day with a nice ride I could be proud to drive.

adrianneg1
5/19/2016

"Exceed Expectations"

This Dealership and Staff far exceeded my expectations, great customer service, and friendly staff...I will be returning to make future purchases and recommend to family and friends

Echo Everett

Debo23
5/18/2016

"2016 Sonata"

Our experience with Hub Hyundai Northwest was very satisfying. Echo went above & beyond to find the Sonata my husband & I wanted. We walked away with an amazing deal. Thanks Hyundai.

Echo

ggaleucia
5/16/2016

"Easy"

Our sales person was easy to deal with. He went over the features completely and work with us as we looked at multiple cars. I have bought several cars from Hub Hyundai and fully recommend this dearership to others,

Natia
5/16/2016

"Excellent Salesman"

Bob Rea is an excellent Salesman. He located the Santa Fe Sport that I wanted and patiently worked with me to close the deal. Thanks.

Bob Rea