Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Jersey Village, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

ZEKE.PEREZ
7/27/2015

"New Car"

Steve Price was a Great Sales Rep. Made transaction very fast and easy. From the start of the process to the very end of the sale.

Type employee names separated by comma.

GKIRKES1926

"my experience"

overall it went as well as could be expected. It took a little longer for the deal to fund, but it worked out. Jordan Azar was very attentive and quick to reply to my concerns and questions.

DIAMOND04DEE
7/23/2015

"Purchasing My 2nd Vehicle from Hub Hyundai!"

I really Enjoyed my experience when purchasing my New Santa Fe Sport! Shane was very personable with our needs & concerns. Yes I would tell my Family & Friends about Hub Hyundai.

Shane Dotter

REEDLAKESHA

"lovely"

I was satfied with the car i got my very first c brand new car loves it thanks alot u guys for everything and being so nice and undetstanding

He was a banker from Kanasa

McCartys
7/20/2015

"Great Customer Service "

The staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make our purchase as smooth as possible. Kasey Obrien and Pat Paterson were the key to making our transaction happen. Kudos to the finance department( Caesar Ortiz) as well for not trying to play the typical car financing games and actually matched our own credit unions rates without a hassle. We would definitely recommend this dealership!!!

Kasey Obrien and Caesar Ortiz

jpen7399
7/19/2015

"Two cars one night."

These guys were curious, respectful, and polite. I'm a person that makes the sales team work to earn my money. They did great as the title of this says, "two cars one night" they satisfied my needs. Good job fellas.

CLINTON.RALEY
7/17/2015

"Great Exst experience"

Ronald was very knowledgeable and listen to our needs.. He put us in the right vehicle for our family needs...Thank you and will recommend Ronald to our friends...

Type employee names separated by comma.

HOUSTONDAEMON
7/17/2015

"Excellent customer service department"

Customer service department really makes an effort to understand the problem, and work for resolution. They provided timely updates on the issue and resolution. Sales seemed like they were overstaffed, was told my Sales Person had a 'Mentor' to oversee the transaction but felt like it was a 2-1 odds.

Burl Franklin, Caesar (Finance)

BRSTORM3
7/15/2015

"Very good salesman"

The salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous. He tried his best give us the best deal. Buying a car is never easy and fast, but I'm satisfied with his support at the store.

JGCASTDP
7/14/2015

"Straight up Pricing and great service."

Love the dealership. Small but very attentive. Would definitely visit again in the future. The price is definitely the selling point of the cars. Highly recommend it.

Reviews of Troy Oneal