Hub Hyundai

19300 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
Hub Hyundai Info
About Hub Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit Hub Hyundai of Houston online. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used vehicle inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing, all from the comfort of your home or office. At Hub Hyundai of Houston, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with us an outstanding one, that lasts for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned vehicle, you've come to the right place. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you and thanks again for visiting our Dealership website We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Hub Hyundai

sagitigermiki
9/21/2016

"Thank HUB Hyundai 290"

The best experience and customer service, very polaid salesman and managers, the process of the sale was extremly profesional , definily truly exceptional, way to go !!!

George

abogadoalan
9/14/2016

"My Elantra"

I have been doing business with Hub since 2006 when I met with Bob Cox. I have known Burl Franklin for the same period of time. I have bought many cars from. In the past I have brought many cars. 2017 Elantra is my latest purchase. I: am looking to driving this car for a long time.

Burl Franklin

niecy2011
9/12/2016

"Presssure Sales Tactics"

Sales tactics to pressure me to buy dealer GAP insurance was a complete turnoff when compared with previous sales experience. After explaining to the finance guy that I didn't want dealer Gap insurance because I could purchase GAP coverage from my own insurance company at fraction of the cost, your representatives refused to accept my decision. After 3 more attempts to get me to buy the insurance, I decided that I wouldn't buy another car from HUB. Keep in mind that my decision wasn't made lightly having previously bought 2 vehicles from HUB all with positive experience. In addition, I asked the finance guy to make sure that all of the paper work was complete before I left the dealership and that I wouldn't be called back to sign additional paperwork because I live 2 hours away. Two days later the dealership called and asked me to come back in to sign or re-sign some more papers (a major inconvenience). All of the previous good will and customer satisfaction that I had with this dealership was gone! I've now bought 4 Hyundai vehicles, 3 from HUB and 1 from South Point. Going forward I will look to other dealerships for my car buying needs.

Mario A. Montano III

abu_amir
9/09/2016

"New car purchase"

Starting with Finance managers, Troy Oneal, Richard, salesman Henry Bennett were extremely understanding, professional and down right very honest that customer like myself values a lot. They were absolutely very patient and respectful, without getting irritated or getting smart a.., like some other dealers, as Ron Carter in Houston. Thanks for your time.

Henry Bennett

shelbyrydell
9/09/2016

"Hyundai review"

Amazing experience and I couldn't have asked for a better deal then what I walked out with. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Octavio

kthrynfranklin

"Red Hyundai Elantra"

The dealership was very professional and a pleasant expleasant. Enjoying the car. I would refer others to the dealership. First time I didn't stay all day to purchase a vehicle.

Burl Franklin, Roberto Muller

lahall48

"Great dealership"

Hub Hyundai on 290 is top-notch. Have bought three Sonatas from them and have been impressed with every one of them and the service department too.

badhorsie551

"My review"

Overall great service, was greeted immediately by Al as i walked into the building, he was super friendly and helped find what i need and wanted. Richard in finance was awesome too. Helped me get the best deal

Al

jaisley_14

"Awesome!"

I was given excellent service and an amazing deal on my vehicle. I love it, it is perfect for me and would recommend Steve to anyone!

G Gano
9/07/2016

"Great people to do business with"

This dealership was recommended to me by my leasing agent when I was looking to lease a new 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Great experience. A small dealership, but very friendly and professional. No high pressure salespeople. The Elantra lease was transacted with Pat Patterson, who I highly recommend. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating and the resulting buying experience was very positive. Will highly recommend this dealership and its staff to anyone looking to purchase or lease their next vehicle.

Reviews of Troy Oneal