Hudiburg Nissan

Marven Johnson

March 13, 2017

"Amazing experience.. "

- Stephanie'sAltima#1

I had bought two vehicles previously at this dealership. I didn't get the experience I got until Victor Kienka sold me my next car. Awesome person, not going to tell you what you want to hear to make a sale, truly cares about you whether he makes the sale or not. I contacted him two weeks before I bought a car and he sent helpful emails of cars I may like and did not harass me. I called him. That's a first!! I'll never buy from another. Paula in financing is wonderful.. Third financed vehicle with Paula. Victor is not only an amazing person but the #1 car salesman there! Ask for Victor when you get there and you can't go wrong!

February 10, 2017

"90 days "

- 90daysnottrue

I purchased three vehicles at the Hudiburg Auto Group on I-40. The most recent December 2015. I wanted my next car to be a Nissan. I went to this dealership just knowing I would be taken care of because it was Hudiburg. I was wrong. My husband and I test drove a vehicle and sat down to decide. We narrowed it to two options: Murano, Platinum, Mocha interior and either Black or Blue exterior. The sales person said it would take 90 days to find one!!!!!! Really. I didn't want any of the cars on the lot even though she promised a deal if I did. Even the manager came in and said he would check around but wasn't sure what was available. Both said they would call on Monday. Guess what, no one called. On Monday, we went across town and purchased the exact car I wanted and only had to wait until Wednesday for delivery. That's like less than 3 (THREE) business days. I'm driving a brand new car and I won't return to Hudiburg for another. My daughter will need a car in four years and my husband will surely need one in the future. Lost a customer.

February 08, 2017

"Awesome Job!!!"

- AK

From the time we arrived to the time we left in our new vehicle, everyone was great. They went out of their way to make everything work and it was outstanding.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $18499