Hudson Honda of West New York

6608 Kennedy Blvd West,
West New York, New Jersey 07093
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Mawkus
5/18/2015

"By far best dealer around !"

I recently traded my dodge magnum for a Honda CRV and I couldn't be any happier . I dealt with John Colarte and he was the best .he got me the best deal i can get and i walked out with brand new car the same day .. My kids and wife are very happy as well ..

erichamilton
5/16/2015

"Great car and service!"

Last Saturday my husband and I took a 2012 Honda Civic for a test drive. We had found the car on hudsonhonda.com the day before. The car had the features we wanted with less than 20,000 miles on the odometer. The list price seemed fair enough, but what interested us most was the internet price for $4,000 less. We emailed Hudson Honda to schedule the test drive and mentioned the internet price we saw on the site. To be honest, I thought the internet price might just be a gimmick to get you to schedule a test drive. John Colarte was the sales person who greeted us last Saturday. Before we began the test drive, I brought up the internet price with John and he stated he would absolutely honor it. That settled, we enjoyed the test drive. John was pleasant and professional. The car performed well and was in great condition. It looked practically brand new to us and the interior was spotless. John's knowledge of the car was excellent and he put no pressure on us whatsoever to buy; the car sold itself. Having decided to buy, we waited for the financing to be processed. The dealership is busy, but clean with nice amenities in the waiting room so we didn't mind the wait. Our finance officer, Jose, was also pleasant and professional (as was the entire staff at Hudson Honda). He put together a deal honoring the internet price, and at a great interest rate with full warranty and coverage at a monthly payment I could afford. After signing the necessary paperwork, we were able to drive away in our brand new (used) car. Our experience at Hudson Honda was great. We're glad we went there. Best of all, we love our Honda Civic. We're most pleased with its MPG. It seems to sip gasoline. I would recommend Hudson Honda, and John in particular, to anyone looking for a car.

vlo333
5/15/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

The staff at Hudson Honda were not just helpful and informative, but they were very friendly as well. I felt right at home! I didn't have a long wait and they made sure that all of my needs were met. I am very satisfied with my car, it is a beautiful CRV 2015, and even more thrilled with the care of all those that were involved in my deal. Thank you Hudson Honda for being so awesome!! Keep up the outstanding work :)

Victor Torres, Rigo Mendoza, Gerald Flett, JuanMartinez (service advisor)

Lilibet G05
5/12/2015

"Excellent Service The best if I may say"

After coming to this dealer on Sunday looking for a car. Juan Pena who took care of me right from the door gave me the best service I could ever ask for. Very professional and effitient staff. They are definetly one of the best dealers in the state. I am extremely please with the help Juan Pena and Erik from the financial office he is amazing they both provided me execellent service. Excellent sales representative. Love My 2015 Honda!!!!!!!

Tano family
5/11/2015

"Great Customer Service "

My husband and I bought a new car over the weekend. Mr. Rigo Mendoza was a great help. He was friendly and very knowledgable. He had an answer for every question. I feel like he went above and beyond for us. He even made sure my car was washed when I came to pick it up. He showed me how to work all the new gadgets in the car with much patients. I definitely recommend him.

Jenn
5/11/2015

"Jen - Hudson Honda Exquisite!!!!! "

This is the place to go... John Colarte not once but twice help me get into vehicles I wanted. John has been very Professional and polite, always listened to what I was looking for and trustworthy. There was never any games, what he came to the table with was what I was looking to spend. My first time meeting John I wanted out of a 2010 corolla I had financed for a yr and hated. Its been four yrs and two Honda CR-V later. I had loved my 2011 but I love my 2015 even more with all the new gadgets and features. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to mothers day. I will def. recommend family and friends. John I thank you for both times with my purchases and going above & beyond, your awesome and you've gained another Honda family !!!!

Jose finance department

Carl
5/09/2015

"Great Experience"

Walked in after being at two other dealerships, and a totally different experience. Staff very attentive and more importantly HONEST. No attempts to oversell product and worked with me to get me into the right vehicle at the right price. Now a proud owner of 2012 Pilot. Carlos Vargas (sales) and Carmen Marroquin (sales manager) are phenomenal. No games, no gimmicks - questions answered honestly and really felt that that my interest were being put first as the consumer. Right down to signing my paperwork with Jose Martinez, who gave great advice. A level of professionalism and respect that is rarely found in the car industry. Would highly recommend Hudson Honda to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Carmen Marroquin, Jose Martinez, Juan Pena

Soccer55
5/07/2015

"The best experience! "

Wow I am amazed and impressed how professional and friendly the staff treat customers. Rigo Mendoza attended my father and I and I am very glad he did. Rigo is awesome! At first I went with the intentions of just looking but hey i left with a beautiful new car and all thanks to rigo, anthony lazo and erik jimenez. The numbers sound great no complaints! I have tons of friends and family members and i will definitely recommend Hudson honda in west new york. Thank you!

Joey Vassallo
4/27/2015

"Review of Juan Martinex, Service Advisor"

I have now owned a Honda CR-V since 2004, and of all the service advisors I have dealt with between Metro Honda, where I purchased the vehicle, and Hudson Honda, Juan Martinez has by far been the best. Besides being a great guy and very pleasant to deal with, he is efficient in advising and updating on immediate issues and maintenance, following up on work performed, and suggesting any repairs that may be needed in the short term future. Car maintenance and the expense attached to it is, of course, not always the most fun thing to deal with, so having someone of his professional and personal caliber is refreshing to say the least.

Juan Martinez

cmarte83
4/21/2015

"Review for John Colarte "

Being a first time car buyer, I was very nervous in entering into a negotiating area with a professional negotiator. It could be an intimidating experience. However, John Colare was not only a gentleman but was actually extremely helpful and gave me a great service. From now on, Hudson Honda and John Colarte will be the port to go to in regards to anything related to car services. Thank You John Colarte!!! =0)

Reviews of John Colarte