Hudson Honda of West New York

6608 Kennedy Blvd West,
West New York, New Jersey 07093
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Jrblessee
8/01/2015

"Hudson drops the ball"

Towed my Pilot to Hudson on Mon morning after a minor crash caused radiator damage. Took four days to repair. Was called Fri morning with good news and bad news. Radiator was fixed but a/c was damaged in crash and didn't notice til car was put back together. No attempt was made to try and fix. Now we have drive back to Florida with no a/c. Adrian the service manager was great to deal with but somebody dropped the ball on the repair!

Adrian

Hudson Honda of West New York responded to this review

August 19, 2015

Jrblessee, We were working with your insurance company who gave approval for the repair of your radiator. In the course of repairing the radiator we discovered an issue with your air conditioner. The authorization to fix the AC would require a delay anywhere from three to five days. You expressed your desire to get back on the road and we did not want you to incur any additional cost on an extended stay. If this assumption on our part is incorrect we truly apologize. We could not repair your air conditioner without the involvement of your insurance company. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me. Thank you, Ed Cappiello Corporate Customer Relations Manager (973)705-9300 ext. 232

tmedina
7/31/2015

"Extremely satisfied and happy!"

Michael Pons was extremely professional and could not be any more patient with myself and my family. He worked really hard at meeting our needs and I will definitely love to work with him again. I plan on referring friends and family to Hudson Honda!

Michael Pons

zuly15
7/29/2015

"Happy Customer"

Hudson Honda provided excellent service. Javier Huiza and Carmen Marroquin went above and beyond to make sure I walked out a happy customer. Today I am a happy owner to a Honda CRV. I will definitely recommend this Honda location to all my friends and family. Thank You Zu -

Javier Huiza

Lugiri
7/24/2015

"New lease experience"

Being a Honda customer for 25 years, I keep coming back to Hudson Honda. The service I received here was great. Rigo Mendoza and Carmen Marroquin were fantastic to work with. They made sure I was happy and negotiated the best deal for my situation. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Carmen Marroquin

El Domini
7/18/2015

"John Colarte is honest and straight business"

We all love having a car. The freedom. The ability to move about with ease and comfort. Now what we don't like is haggling for prices. Hudson Honda makes this experience as easy as easy can be. John greeted me at the door and worked within my budget. Since the beginning he was straight forward and no nonsense. He tried his best to get me the CRV I wanted and at the end I became a part of the Hudson Honda family. It was actually a very painless experience. I might say an awesome experience. Mike was also extremely knowledgable on the vehicles. He may the test drive experience about the vehicle and not so much about pushing a sale. My only complaint...I had to paid...lol... Total price was very fair and I was comfortable with price point. Overall, Hudson Honda provided a pleasant experience. Key word here is very comfortable doing business with them. From the moment I walked in to my departure everyone was as friendly and nice. I wish I remembered everyone's name, but I want to say that the staff as a group...awesome.

mike

Adrielme
7/05/2015

"Mi experiencia de compra de un Honda"

Recientemente compre un Honda Accord 2015 en este dealership y mi experiencia de compra fue excelente ,muy bien atendido por todos ,muy amables,siempre ayudando al cliente.Mi reconocimiento a todos ellos ,en especial a Javier Huiza que me atendió directamente , muy diligente y profesional en su trabajo.

Javier Huiza, José Martines.

rosiegirl201
6/19/2015

"Small Place Happy Customers!!"

We went there for the first time ever on a Saturday Morning. We spent more time than expected but it was well worth it in the end!!! It was a lot of back and forth with negotiating but happy to say in the end!! They met our needs!!! :) We walked out with our brand new 2015 Elite! We love it!!! Couldn't ask for anything more!!! Thank you Micahel Tejada!!!!

Michael Tejada

niels123
6/17/2015

"LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR"

henry u rock best sales person there is an I been around an purchase man vehcles from many dealers but no one like henry from NIELS CAMILO

Srini
6/17/2015

"Great Lovable, friendly Dealer "

They are really good. The way they are treating the customer is good and then become good friend. Especially Mr. Rigo Mendoza is very good in everything. So i will recommend this dealer for all my friends. So friends if you have idea to buy a car you can visit this dealer, they will take care for your new car.. All the very best..... Srinivasan

marian cruz
6/15/2015

"Loved the serices provided to me"

I would say that I had an overall great experience with everyone at Hudson Honda. I worked with Rigo Mendoza, who was very friendly and nice to deal with. We were able to communicate in person, through email, and via text. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. I appreciate the personal attention every step of the way. It was good to be informed of the next step in the process and we liked being accompanied by our salesman all the way to the end until we drove out the door. Thank you. It was a good experience

Reviews of John Colarte