Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda of West New York

Call
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"MI EXPERIENCIA EN HUDSON HONDA"

Estoy muy agradecida con el trabajador juan peña es una excelente persona me dio todos los servicios necesarios respondio todas mis preguntas y dudas como todo un profecional muchas gracias por sus servicios juan peña ahora estoy feliz con mi HONDA PILOT.

juan peña

November 16, 2014

Kaflores76 , gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos esta revisión. Juan y Yirko apreciarán grandemente su regeneración . Disfrute de su nueva Honda Pilot ! Por favor, llámeme al 201-868-9500 si usted quisiera discutir su tiempo en nuestro concesionario con mayor detalle . Gracias, Jorge Rios, Gerente General .

"amazing time amazing car"

Great experience. Patricia was very helpful and friendly and everyone in the dealer too. Love my new CR-V they took the initiative and got me exactly what i wanted. Everyone go see patricia.

patricia cardona

November 16, 2014

Yaima Leon, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. Congratulations on your new CR-V! Patricia will be pleased to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new CR-V! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"New car purchase"

I bought a new Odyssey from Anthony Salcedo and he was terrific. They didn't have my car in stock but Anthony found it in two days and I was driving it within a week. He was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend working with Anthony if you are looking for a car. The one issue I had was with the final registration paperwork. I had to wait an hour to get this done even though I paid in cash and they knew when I was picking up the car. I would have expected the paperwork to be mostly ready. That's not Anthony's fault but that's the reason I took a star off my service rating.

Anthony Salcedo

November 16, 2014

DH01, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that Anthony was able to find the Odyssey you were looking for. That is a great family vehicle! Thank you for your patience with the paperwork process. Enjoy your new Odyssey! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"Status of a Lease"

My lease is almost over and I worked with Patricia to see what I can do for another least. I felt comfortable with her because she sat down with me and we went over the entire process for the next car. Even though I am preparing for the next lease she was very honest with me and what I should do to prepare. I recommend anyone wanting a car to go and check Patricia.

Patricia Cardona

November 16, 2014

Achristo25, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear you decided to work with Hudson Honda to continue your leasing experience. Patricia will appreciate your positive remarks. Thank you for your recommendation. Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"My experience was above and beyond. Thank you"

He has such a great and amazing customer service. Also he helped me every single step of the way and going for that extra mile.

November 16, 2014

Marreroj4, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Rigo will be pleased to hear your positive feedback. We always want to go the extra mile to make sure our customers find exactly what they are looking for. Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"My first Lease"

Great experience ! Answers all my questions , very patient , very professional highly recommend to all friends and family. Excellent service . My sales representative was very knowledgeable and answered all my concerns .

November 16, 2014

Dmcamilo, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear you had all of your questions answered. Thank you for your recommendation. Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"Great experience getting my new car!"

I leased my new car at Hudson Honda. The process was very easy thanks to Michael. I got a really great deal on my new lease! He even helped me find the best insurance deal! Michael helped me with all my requests and made sure I was completely satisfied with the everything. I definitely recommend going to hudson honda and going to see Michael!

Michael Punse

November 16, 2014

Migsyd, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Leasing a new vehicle should be easy so we are glad that is exactly what you experienced working with Michael. We are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with everything. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"Awsome Robert Diaz"

As always Robert's customer service was very professional. He is very attentive to the customer' needs. Every time we have any issues with the car he has done his best to find a solution. We are really happy to deal with someone like Robert. . Keep it up, Robert. :) Jose Luis and Teresa Algarin

November 16, 2014

Jose Luis and Teresa Algarin, thank you for taking ta moment to give us your feedback. We work hard to be very attentive to all of our customers needs in order to deliver the best service possible. Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"My new car"

Great guy look out for me and what I was looking for and got my new car and also told my sister about him and she also got her new car from him !!! Great guy you must go see him

November 16, 2014

Jova,mendoza, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Congratulations on your new car! Rigo will be glad to hear that you and your sister had a positive experience working with him at our dealership. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"I know reviews are usually dumb, but read this one."

My wife and I were buying our first car and we met a wonderful person named Trisha. I never write reviews but I feel this one is needed. She went above and beyond with every part of the purchase and helped us every part of the way. I want to recommend not only Hudson Honda but specific Trish! She was more than the best we could ask for! Please go by the dealership and request her services, you'll be very pleased!

Patricia cardona

November 16, 2014

Dave.aknin, thank you for taking ta moment to give us your feedback. Patricia will be very grateful for your positive feedback. Congratulations on your first car purchase! We are glad we were able to help make it a positive experience. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

Reviews of Rigo Mendoza