Hudson Honda of West New York

Henry Mercado, Sales Consultant, Hudson Honda of West New York

Henry Mercado

"It was Excellent "

- KimS60067

Josh Rodriguez helped me in buying my 2016 Civic which went nice and smooth.. Just the way the car rides!! Josh was great - very helpful and professional... Josh was also very patient -n- took the time to show me all that I needed to know about my new Honda Civic. The car is as great as he said it would be.....🌟🌟🌟💛🌟🌟 Thanks Josh, Kim Sposato

July 23, 2016

"PURCHASE YOUR CAR HERE WITH CONFIDENCE"

- Yvette Thalman

Most women fear going to a dealer to purchase a car alone.... here that is not a worry. I dealt with Mr. Anthony Lazo in finance and had the pleasure of having two wonderful sales people. I was assisted by Mr. David Hidalgo and by Mr. Cyle Alonso. Three men.... they were professional and very honest. It was refreshing because most places try and take advantage of a female here I feel as though they did much more for me to protect me and my purchase. I got a GREAT deal and a very sound car thanks to their efforts. They checked at least 12 different used cars for me to give me options so that I would find something I truly like. NOT what they wanted to push. I can not say enough what a truly wonderful experience it was to deal with these gentlemen and this dealer ship. I went in a stranger and came out not only with a great car but an extended family! THANK YOU!!! IT WAS A SUCH A PLEASURE MEETING ALL OF YOU. (And yes I consider you all like new additions to my family.) 7/23/2016

"Best experience so far"

- Katherine Arredondo

Everything was great, Cairo was a great help even tho the process took a little long it was worth it. I would gladly recommend this dealership to one of my friends.

2014 Honda Civic