Hudson Honda of West New York

Henry Mercado

June 26, 2016

"Ask for Cyle"

- mindyw

My husband and I just leased our first car, and sales associate Cyle Alonso was super helpful, friendly and informative. He not only answered all our questions and was incredibly accommodating, but he anticipated many of our questions before we even asked them. He made the entire experience extremely pleasant, everything went smoothly, and we're very happy with our new lease.

June 26, 2016

"Would recommend to anyone"

- zoeyg

I recently purchased a brand new 2016 Honda Civic. Sales manager Paco was absolutely amazing and really made my experience ideal. He gave me everything I had asked for at a reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

June 23, 2016

"David Hidalgo "

- Vince Liebhart

It was a pleasant experience in every sense. David was easy to reach and knowledgeable and helpful throughout. I would recommend him to any family and friends looking to buy a car.

2014 Honda Civic