Hudson Honda of West New York

6608 Kennedy Blvd West,
West New York, New Jersey 07093
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Matthew Tumminia
4/30/2016

"Great experience, easy too"

We traded in out Subaru Crosstrek for a Honda Odyssey. Easy and quick. Got us a great deal. Good value on the trade in. Very helpful and informative. Def recommend!

Spencer Mazzone

May 06, 2016

Mr. Tumminia, Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us a positive review in regards to your recent experience. We are glad we were able to offer you a good deal on your trade as well as your brand new Odyssey. Thank you for the kind words as well as the recommendation!! :-)

Mudrymike
4/27/2016

"Love my new car"

Received a 2016 Honda Accord Coupe EXL from these guys and i have nothing but great things to say. I got a great deal and I love the car more than my BMW. I would strongly recommend this company and will be back in June to get my next car.

Vladimir Nastelon

May 06, 2016

Mr. Mike, We are so glad you are enjoying your brand new 2016 Accord!! We do our best to provide our customers with the vehicles they want along with a great price!! Thank you so much for the recommendation, we look forward to seeing you again in June!!

Emme
4/25/2016

"great experience!"

Mr. John Colarte was our salesman, it was my second time that my husband and I go to him. He is professional, honest, works with your budget and pleasant! He tries very hard to accommodate your needs and budget- and he is successful in doing so. I will highly recommend Hudson Honda and Mr. Colarte.

May 06, 2016

Ms. Emme, We are so grateful you came back to us to purchase a second vehicle!! Thank you very much for the kind words in regards to your recent experience with John. We also appreciate the recommendation!!! :-)

Annoyed customer!!
4/20/2016

"Inspection sticker"

My lease was given to me without a inspection sticker. I was issued a ticket now this dealer has been giving me a run around for 7 months and won't pay me back! I have been sent to every managers voice mail and no calls returned. I've called and was told my ticket was never in their systems. I've emailed Victor Torres a few times with attached documents of ticket. Was told twice a check will be processed. I emailed him last week to follow-up and what a surprise no response. I can't wait for this lease term to be up and take my business somewhere else.

Victor Torres.

April 21, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, I would greatly appreciate if you would give me the opportunity to rectify your concerns. Unfortunately I am unable to do so with the information provided. Please call me as soon as possible at (973)705-9300 extension 232. Or if you would prefer you can call the General Sales Manager, Victor, at (201)868-9500 extension 501. Thank you, Ed Cappiello Corporate Customer Relations Manager

Chichi5050
4/20/2016

"Good experience!"

Love this place, Lucia was very helpful and delightful. Everyone treated us like family. Love my new Honda civic. Thank you Hudson honda for tje good work!

Lucia Martinez

April 28, 2016

Chichi5050, We consider our guests to be a part of our family!! Thank you very much for the positive review, enjoy your brand new Civic!!

Nburgos90
4/19/2016

"Great experience "

Everyone was extremely professional and equally as inviting and friendly. I am absolutely satisfied with my new car and the services provided by Hudson Honda and would recommend their service to all. Manny was a great help in every way!

Manny tejada

April 20, 2016

Ms. Burgos, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent experience with Manny! Our guests complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we are so happy to hear that we successfully provided you with a pleasant experience! Thank you for the kind words as well as the recommendation!

Erickson
4/11/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE SMOOTH SALE!!!!"

Anyone looking to buy a car go to John Colarte This is my second Honda I purchase with Hudson Honda, and I always go to John Colarte, cause he take care of what I want, he listen to your need and he always come through with the best car obtion for your specific needs. Thanks again for all your help John, see u next time when I need another car!!! Thanks a million!!!!!

April 12, 2016

Mr. Erickson, We appreciate you coming back to our dealership to purchase your second vehicle from John!! Our product specialists do their best to ensure our guests leave with the perfect car for them. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review about your recent experience. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Dorothy
4/06/2016

"Best car-buying experience ever!"

The service was excellent. There was no pressure. It's the 2nd car we've bought there(11 yrs previously). The people are honest & extremely helpful, especially our sales person, Santiago, who we will always want to deal with and recommend in any future negotiations. He was wonderful.

Santiago Bolivar Montoya

April 06, 2016

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase, Dorothy! At Hudson Honda, customer services is our No# 1 concern. It's encouraging to know that Santiago was able to provide you with Honest & Personalized Service you Deserve. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again! Please, remember to “Like Us On Facebook” and “Tweet Us On Twitter”, and stay tuned for Upcoming Local News, Events and Dealer Specials. Best regards, Tim Mickens, BDC + VIP Retention Manager 201-868-9500 Ext. 100 tmickens@hudsonhonda.com.com

cmoya1980
3/31/2016

"Awesome Expirence"

I have never felt so comfortable buying 2 cars from Ronal Lopez at the Hudson Honda dealership he made me feel relaxed no pressure with his boss yirko salgado they both were confident with there product that they told me I will be back as I told them Im going to price shop around with different brand cars and they were right I test drove the different cars and it didnt compare to honda they both new there product and at the end I bought me aunt and she bought 2 cars too we bought 4 cars total on saturday thank you guys for the great service

ronal lopez

April 08, 2016

Cmoya1980, We definitely have a lot of confidence in the Honda brand! We are so happy you decided to come back with your family and purchase 4 vehicles from us! We promise you will not be disappointed :-) Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendation, enjoy your new cars!!!

kiddo9
3/29/2016

"John was great!"

John was super helpful and went out of his way to make sure I left w the car that was right for me. Thx John! ??

April 08, 2016

Kiddo9, Thank you for leaving a positive review in regards to your recent experience with John. We are very happy to hear that he was able to ensure you were provided with the perfect vehicle for you!

Reviews of John Colarte