Hudson Honda of West New York

6608 Kennedy Blvd West,
West New York, New Jersey 07093
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

rosiegirl201
6/19/2015

"Small Place Happy Customers!!"

We went there for the first time ever on a Saturday Morning. We spent more time than expected but it was well worth it in the end!!! It was a lot of back and forth with negotiating but happy to say in the end!! They met our needs!!! :) We walked out with our brand new 2015 Elite! We love it!!! Couldn't ask for anything more!!! Thank you Micahel Tejada!!!!

Michael Tejada

niels123
6/17/2015

"LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR"

henry u rock best sales person there is an I been around an purchase man vehcles from many dealers but no one like henry from NIELS CAMILO

Srini
6/17/2015

"Great Lovable, friendly Dealer "

They are really good. The way they are treating the customer is good and then become good friend. Especially Mr. Rigo Mendoza is very good in everything. So i will recommend this dealer for all my friends. So friends if you have idea to buy a car you can visit this dealer, they will take care for your new car.. All the very best..... Srinivasan

marian cruz
6/15/2015

"Loved the serices provided to me"

I would say that I had an overall great experience with everyone at Hudson Honda. I worked with Rigo Mendoza, who was very friendly and nice to deal with. We were able to communicate in person, through email, and via text. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. I appreciate the personal attention every step of the way. It was good to be informed of the next step in the process and we liked being accompanied by our salesman all the way to the end until we drove out the door. Thank you. It was a good experience

rex08
6/13/2015

"Love my car, Loved the service!"

Michael Pons was our salesman and he was awesome! Very friendly but not cheesy or pushy. We never once felt ignored. We bought a 2015 honda civic coupe. It was thoroughly cleaned and a full tank of gas... Bonus! John Colarte the boss man was great too! He worked with us and gave us a great deal! Metro Honda snoozed AND LOST on our business. We're very happy with our purchase!!! Thank you Michael for the extra time and attention pointing out all the details inside the car. - Tiana

relly1014
6/12/2015

"Used car"

excellent service and very friendly salesman. He truly went above and beyond for us!!! Was patient kind and understanding!! Knows how to treat his clients with respect and meet all their needs and standards!!

KevinMigs89
6/06/2015

"Excellent sales experience"

I got a good deal on a 2015 Honda Accord here. They do their best to work with you and get you what you need. The sales rep here, Rigo Mendoza, did a particularly excellent job of keeping me in the loop with the entire process, helping me get a nice deal, making sure everything I wanted was installed on the vehicle, and overall excellent customer service! Financing was also easy. I would recommend coming here if you want a fair deal on a vehicle with no headaches!

Horhay1133
6/04/2015

"First car!"

I had the pleasure of having Michael tejada help me out. First time ever being at a dealership and he did an excellent job! I am going to walk out with a 2015 Honda Civic and I couldn't be happier! I will definitely be referring family members and friends to Hudson Honda. Thanks Michael, you made everything so simple and easy to understand.

Zully24
6/02/2015

"Our 1st Family car! "

I went to Hudson Honda a few months ago to get some information about the Honda Pilot and Rigo Mendoza helped me a great deal. He provided me with all of the necessary information plus more. We were unable to make the purchase at that time, but this past weekend we were ready! & we felt confident to return to see Rigo. He is so knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I highly recommend him and his expertise. I just wanted to add that Anthony Lazo also played a major roll in helping us finalize the deal! Thank you Rigo and Anthony!! We couldn't be happier with our new car and the deal and customer service we received!!

prabhjot1217
5/30/2015

"Great Deal!!!"

Loved this dealership. Have been to other ones but this one was the best one! Got an excellent deal! Will be coming back for furture business. Recommened this to anyone who wants to buy a new car you will get the best deal. Very friendly and understanding !

Reviews of John Colarte