Hudson Honda of West New York

Client Care Representative

February 26, 2017

"Excelent "

- Lopez,jose30

My experience was amaziiiiing, thanks to Armando Merino and company in Hudson Honda West New York, they made a wonderfull work at the time to help me to pick the best choice, thank you so much i am really satisfied with the service

February 25, 2017

"Amazing!"

- Romarcil

I was helped by Lucia Martínez, who I must say was absolutely wonderful. I'm beyond thankful that Lucia and Luis were able to work with me in order to walk out with a new CR-V. She made sure I felt absolutely comfortable.

February 20, 2017

"Exceptional Experience with Dennis Estrada"

- Eleazar

I was helped by Dennis Estrada, who sold me a 2017 Accord. Dennis is an exceptional salesman. He was extremely professional, thorough, and guided me through every step of the process. Dennis made the process simple and left me with an extremely positive impression of Hudson Honda. Dennis is an excellent sales person and I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for a car work with him. Dennis obtained an amazing deal for me and I left as a very happy and satisfied customer. I am so happy with my experience and will 100% be returning to see Dennis in the future. Thank you!

2014 Honda Civic