Hudson Honda of West New York

6608 Kennedy Blvd West,
West New York, New Jersey 07093
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

icgroup
1/15/2016

"Dealer refuse to repair under warranty"

Last week I've brought my 2014 Honda Accord with under warranty mileage to check and repair for "front passenger door mirror and window not operable". After 5 hours in service I've got a phone call from service adviser refusing even to look in to my car problem based on mechanic bogus claim that since my front bumper was touch up painted, this car and my problems are no longer under warranty. I have been adviced that If I would like mechanic to proceed with the investigation, I have to agree to pay for it $50-100 I refuse and had to pick up my car after 5.5 hours in service with no result or repair. Later at local auto repair facility problem in my car came to a MISSING FUSE and it took 1 minute and 22 second to investigate and to replace fuse out of courtesy, no payment involved. I'd like to know position of American Honda on such handling of warranty issues by Hudson Honda of West New York.

Service writer Crista or Cristal

January 18, 2016

icgroup, I apologize for any miscommunication between you and our Service Department. I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues you had. Please call me at your earliest convenience at (973)705-9300 ext. 232. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Ed Cappiello Corporate Customer Relations Manager

ld
12/07/2015

"John was awesome!"

I was very pleased with my experience at Hudson Honda. John was knowledgeable, personable, professional, and extremely helpful. I was dreading the car buying process, but John made it quick and painless, answering all my questions and getting me into a great car. Thanks!!!

December 10, 2015

ld, We understand just how scary the car buying process can be. With our "Your True Price" policy we get rid of all of the negative aspects and provide an easy and transparent car buying experience. Thank you very much for the positive review and kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new car!!

Yunelkis7
11/29/2015

"Best salesman I've ever encountered "

I must say John was the best sales man I've ever dealt with . He was extremely helpful his customer service skills are exceptional . John is very knowledgable took his time to show me the cars I was intrested took the time to point out the features in the cars . I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase because of him . He has made the ending of my year suberb with my new 2016 accord . He must be recognized for his outstanding customer service !

December 01, 2015

Yunelkis7, We appreciate you telling us about the exceptional treatment you recently received from your product specialist John. We encourage our team to always go above and beyond for our guests and we appreciate you acknowledging our effort. We hope you are enjoying your brand new 2016 Accord! Thank you

luis0908
11/02/2015

"John is the best "

Very grateful for the quality service I received at Hudson Honda and from John Colarte. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable and understood my concerns and walked me through the process so that I did not feel pressured, as most people would feel with other car salesmen. If you need a salesman who you can trust and will take care of you, John is your guy. Thank you Hudson Honda and John; very happy with my recent purchase and and extremely pleased with my overall experience there!

December 01, 2015

Luis0908, Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with John. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to show you a positive car buying experience with no pressure and no hassle! We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you

Lavdarley
10/29/2015

"John is the best! "

I walked into the dealership just to ask a few questions about purchasing a vehicle. I had no idea I was going to walk out with the car of my dreams. John made the impossible possible. Because I had no credit history, I thought my chances of walking out with such an amazing car were slim, but he did what he had to do to make sure I was happy, and I was beyond that! There was a lot of compromising and negotiating to make sure I walked out or drove off, completely satified. Now i am driving a brand new Honda with comfortable montly payments and a smile on my face. Thanks to johns hard work and consistency, I can't thank him enough! :) -Sasha

November 16, 2015

Sasha, Nothing is impossible! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to put you into the car of your dreams! Ensuring our guests leave with the vehicle they want at a price they feel comfortable with is always our goal and we are glad to have been able to provide you with just that. We hope you are enjoying your new Honda! :-)

Shadys F
10/29/2015

"This is our 5th car purchased with John Colarte. "

This is our 5th car purchased with John Colarte, he is our official family car dealer. He is the best, that goes without being said. He is knowledgable, honest, and try's to get us the best deal possible. John takes the hassle out of car buying. He has been very straightforward and gives us multiple options unlike other car dealers that just try to get you in the most expensive car. He put me in 4 different cars let me test drive all of them until I finally found the one. I went in for an oil change and ended up trading in my car for a 2016 pilot for an unbelievable price.

November 09, 2015

Shadys F., Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer! The kind of service that John displayed is exactly what we strive to give to each of our guests! We look forward to assisting you and your family again in the future! Enjoy your brand new Pilot!! Thank you

ramirod427
10/26/2015

"John is top 50 in the US for a reason!"

Had an AMAZING experience sealing a deal with John Colarte. John is very friendly and understanding. John pulled many strings for my family and got us the ideal deal that we were looking for! For a great overall service, ask for John and he will take care of you! -Ramiro D.

October 29, 2015

Ramirod427, Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with John. We are more than happy to take care of you and your family by offering you the best deal possible! Thank you for the recommendation, we sincerely appreciate it!

Jdominguez
10/25/2015

"Changed my perspective!"

I would recommend this Dealership. My family and I had the pleasure of working with John Colarte as soon as we arrived. We bought with ease and was given an abundance of knowledge. John along with his staff made the impossible happen and we couldn't be any more grateful. We are pleased with our new purchase and will definitely come back for the next upgrade ;-). Thank you Hudson Honda! We love you!

October 29, 2015

Jdominguez, We are so happy to read about the great experience you and your family had with John and his team! We strive to eliminate the hassle of buying a new car and replace it with an easy, pleasant process, and that sounds like what you recently experienced! We look forward to upgrading you in the future! :-)

Jgomez
10/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

Had the amazing pleasure to experience my 1st buy with Hudson Honda. Rigo Mendoza and Anthony Lazo were exceptionally great in showing me the 2016 Honda Accord Sport. Very knowledgeable, savvy, top notch customer service skills from them two and everyone else in the dealer. Thank you for such a great buying experience!!!

October 23, 2015

Jgomez, Thank you for choosing us to be your first car buying experience! A specialist that delivers top notch customer service and product knowledge is exactly what our guests deserve and we only want to give you our best! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you again in the future! Thank you,

Deep
10/17/2015

"First place to buy car"

Just got a car recently from this dealership and im very satisfied with the overall result. Great experience. The staff was friendly and excellent. The price was reasonabily affordable and way better than other dealerships.. General sales manager Victor Torres was awesome person and friendly person.. He did all he can to give us the best deal and im highly satisfied with the deal..

victor torres

October 22, 2015

Deep, We are glad to read about your positive experience! Putting our guests in the car of their choice with a great deal they feel comfortable with is our main goal! Thank you for taking the time to write about your satisfaction with Hudson Honda!

Reviews of John Colarte