Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda of West New York

Call
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

luvncstate
1/17/2015

"Hey Y'all! Go See Rigo! Nice and Professional!"

We love this guy! We knew what we wanted, a Honda. We called Rigo beforehand to let him know we were coming and that we wanted someone who could communicate with us as we would with him; meaning, no BS. None. We walked in and were immediately greeted and seated. Rigo was busy, obviously, but we were comfortable waiting when he was helping another when we arrived. He knew how to do two things at once! He listened to what our needs were and didn't suggest anything else, just bottom line: selling us our car. We test drove two cars and made our decision. Easy. The prices were reasonable as we could imagine in getting a new car. The financing was non-stressful and we got out of there with our new 2015 Honda CRV! He even went out and set up some of the features and went over the rest before we left the lot. We will be back and we will be suggesting him and Hudson Honda to our friends and neighbors.

Genesis

Kendra Maccaline
1/03/2015

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!"

WELL FIRST OFF, I WISHED I HAD KNOWN THIS WOULD BE THE WORST PLACE TO BUY OR LEASE ANY CAR! ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS DEALERSHIP DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME!!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A DEALERSHIP WHERE THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME RESPONSE TO ANY DISPUTE OR ISSUES WITH THE FINANCIAL PART OF BUYING OR LEASING A CAR!!!! THEY RUINED MY CREDIT, WHEN THEY FAILED TO DO THEIR JOBS PROPERLY. WHEN I TRIED TO GET THIS RESOLVED WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT IN LATE AUGUST-SEPT, CONVENIENTLY THE GENERAL MANAGER AT THE TIME, JORGE RIOS AND JOHN COLLETTE THE SALES MANAGER NO LONGER WORKED THEIR. AS A RESULT I WAS TOLD MANY FALSE THINGS ABOUT GETTING A REFUND FOR THINGS I NEVER WANTED TO BEGIN WITH!!! MORE IMPORTUNELY I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS ISSUES WITH MANY EMPLOYEES INCLUDING YIRKO, SALGALDO A SALES MANAGER AND BRIAN SALEEDO, A SALES MAN WHO ARE TELLING ME THEY HAVE "NO" INFORMATION ON THE MATTER OR DOCUMENTATIONS I NEED. EVERYTIME I WOULD TRY TO REACH OUT TO ANY EMPLOYEES THAT WHERE DEALING WITH THIS, THEY CONVENIENTLY WOULD NOT ANSWER OR CALL BACK OR ANSWER MY EMAILS. THIS GOES BEYOND POOR, THIER IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

JORGE RIOS, BRIAN SALEEDO

Jessi28
12/10/2014

"Amazing "

I brought my car for the first time and i was amazed by the amazing customer service they provided especially my sales rep. Rigo! The attention, the time and dedication they proved and treated us with was great. As a customer service rep my self i havent seen outstanding service as the one i recived today. I must say i will deffanitly be back when my time comes for a new car ! And let me not forget about anthony who helped me finalize every ! You guys are great thank you for everything!!!!!!

Syn
12/02/2014

"Terrible Service"

At first I thought I received good customer service.. I now have changed my mind. I traded my car in and the "service" I received after was absolutely awful. I called Rigo for help so many times and he didn't have to courtesy to return my call. They completely dropped the ball and never sent a payoff check for the car I traded in, now that's just bad business. I did not receive any type of apology or remorse for what is a huge mistake on their end. This is going to hurt my credit in the long run. The manager Ronald is just as useless as Rigo. I had to go in person to resolve this problem because neither would get on the phone to help fix THEIR mistake. Do yourself a favor and go car shop elsewhere.

beckysama
12/01/2014

"Hands Down the Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

I was looking to turn in my Nissan for a Honda Pilot and Rigo took care of us promptly and professionally. We didn't have to spend hours of our life negotiating prices like in other dealerships. He helped us narrow down our options and provided us with the exact pricing with no hidden fees or gimmicks. Rigo is a true professional in every way and made the transaction a very enjoyable experience. From beginning to end, he was very courteous and was able to answer all of our questions without hesitation. It was a pleasure to have such a knowledgeable salesperson guide us through the process, which made us feel very comfortable about our decision. I can see that Rigo and his team work very well together and genuinely enjoy what they do, which must result with many satisfied customers like us. Upon leaving the lot with our new car, Rigo ensured that we knew exactly how to operate the vehicle by explaining each function and also synced our phones to the bluetooth system, which was very helpful. He also followed up with us a couple of days later to see if we had any questions and to thank us again for our business. I have already, and will continue to recommend Rigo and his team of professionals at Hudson Honda. Thank you for such a smooth and seamless transaction!!

reviewerk10
11/18/2014

"Aggressive Service Tactics"

I have spent thousands of dollars at this dealership having my four different vehicles services over the last 15 years. In the past, the majority of the time service was acceptable to good. However, in the last 18 months I have witnessed aggressive service selling every time I take my vehicle in if only for an oil change. They have become more concerned about "selling" service than their service performance. Recently I asked to have a noise checked and the service department came back with $3,000 in items to eliminate the noise and other issues they found. Since the vehicle was 5 years old I authorized the repairs because I knew it would make it safer and more comfortable to drive. When I drove out of the dealership the noise, that I had originally request to be repaired, was still there loud and clear. I should have been on alert for when I took the vehicle in there was a couple who were complaining about a new CR-V they purchased which had a persistent noise that this dealership had been unable to eliminate in 6 months. The service department is a money making racket for them. You ask to get an oil change and they come back with a report of 5 or 6 items that need to be repaired or replaced. I took the last report to my local service station and they laughed - only 1 item needed attention and it the least expensive one on the list. Beware!!

Not sure

kaflores76
11/15/2014

"MI EXPERIENCIA EN HUDSON HONDA"

Estoy muy agradecida con el trabajador juan peña es una excelente persona me dio todos los servicios necesarios respondio todas mis preguntas y dudas como todo un profecional muchas gracias por sus servicios juan peña ahora estoy feliz con mi HONDA PILOT.

juan peña

November 16, 2014

Kaflores76 , gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos esta revisión. Juan y Yirko apreciarán grandemente su regeneración . Disfrute de su nueva Honda Pilot ! Por favor, llámeme al 201-868-9500 si usted quisiera discutir su tiempo en nuestro concesionario con mayor detalle . Gracias, Jorge Rios, Gerente General .

Yaima Leon
11/15/2014

"amazing time amazing car"

Great experience. Patricia was very helpful and friendly and everyone in the dealer too. Love my new CR-V they took the initiative and got me exactly what i wanted. Everyone go see patricia.

patricia cardona

November 16, 2014

Yaima Leon, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. Congratulations on your new CR-V! Patricia will be pleased to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new CR-V! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

DH01
11/14/2014

"New car purchase"

I bought a new Odyssey from Anthony Salcedo and he was terrific. They didn't have my car in stock but Anthony found it in two days and I was driving it within a week. He was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend working with Anthony if you are looking for a car. The one issue I had was with the final registration paperwork. I had to wait an hour to get this done even though I paid in cash and they knew when I was picking up the car. I would have expected the paperwork to be mostly ready. That's not Anthony's fault but that's the reason I took a star off my service rating.

Anthony Salcedo

November 16, 2014

DH01, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that Anthony was able to find the Odyssey you were looking for. That is a great family vehicle! Thank you for your patience with the paperwork process. Enjoy your new Odyssey! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

achristo25
11/11/2014

"Status of a Lease"

My lease is almost over and I worked with Patricia to see what I can do for another least. I felt comfortable with her because she sat down with me and we went over the entire process for the next car. Even though I am preparing for the next lease she was very honest with me and what I should do to prepare. I recommend anyone wanting a car to go and check Patricia.

Patricia Cardona

November 16, 2014

Achristo25, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear you decided to work with Hudson Honda to continue your leasing experience. Patricia will appreciate your positive remarks. Thank you for your recommendation. Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

Reviews of Rigo Mendoza