Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda of West New York
Call
Hudson Honda of West New York Info
About Hudson Honda of West New York

Hudson Honda is conveniently located on Kennedy Blvd in West New York. We are a neighborhood store catering to both New Jersey and New York Honda lovers. With the George Washington bridge north of our location and the Lincoln Tunnel just south, customers can conveniently travel to our facility in 25 minutes or less from anywhere in New York City! We offer valet parking to all of our patrons. While other dealerships pitch lower prices and bigger inventories, we like to stress the importance of building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers. This is why we have consistantly kept our customer satisfaction above the factory district average. We hope that our ratings on this site help you choose us as your Honda Dealer of choice. Come on down and truly enjoy buying your next vehicle. Expect Everything-Enjoy the WOW! We proudly serve the local communities of West New York, North Bergen, Gutenberg, Jersey City, Kearney, all of Hudson County and Bergen County. We are also competitively priced for buyers coming from New York City, the 5 boroughs, and Westchester County.

About Hudson Honda of West New York

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"thank u guys"

Marleny blanco and John colarte did an amazing job hooking me up with a car that fit my needs. They did the impossible to get me driving that same day . I have gone in a few times to look at different cars, and everytime I go in they treat my like family which makes me (the client) feel more comfortable with the choice of car I make. THANK YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XOXO

"I will never buy anywhere else"

Everyone who I worked with from Ynez to John to Juan Pena were wonderful. They were all responsive, knowledgable and professional. They treated me with respect and honesty. They were all great to work with and I'm extremely happy with my purchse.

Juan Pena

September 12, 2014

ErinA, thank you so much for providing us with your feedback! We always strive to be both honest and respectful, and we are very happy to hear that Ynez, John and Juan were able to make your visit to our a dealership a positive experience. Thank you for your recommendation, and enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"My first car"

Walking into a car dealership on my own for the first time, I had some idea of what I was looking for in a car. After working with Rigo Mendoza and John Colarte, not only was I able ot find the car that I liked with the parts I considered necessary, but I was also able to find it at a reasonable price. They were there every step of the way and answered all of my questions. Rigo and John are extremely patient, professional and knowledgeable about what they do and I would recommend them to anyone looking to lease or buy a car.

September 04, 2014

Sara Bermudez, thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us your feedback! We could not happier that you chose our dealership for your first car. Rigo and John will both be thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience working with them. Thank you for your recommendation, and enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"grateful indeed"

Before we walked in at hudson honda, I've already set up my mind that I'll only be looking at the cheapest car because my budget was so tight and i"ll only be using the car going to work which is 10 minutes away. Thanks to the help of marleny, they were able to give me a very good deal with a car model and color that i requested. Of course, thanks to big boss John Colarte for making everything possible. These people really knows what quality service means. That's why we keep on coming back and will be coming back again to purchase more cars in the future. Again, thanks for all the help guys! : )

August 21, 2014

froilanmagallanes1521, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. Marleny and John will both be very happy to hear your kind words about their quality of service! Thank you for your recommendation, and enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"My expierence"

I was very pleased with how I was treated the 2 guys that helped me were excellent they really helped me out and I was out of there in no time! This was my 2nd time returning to Hudson Honda and can honestly say I was treated better than the 1st time thanks to these 2 guys! Of course thanks to Flora for keeping up with me through out my lease term and leading me right back I Highly appreciate the excellent customer service received from these 3 people! See you guys soon and thanks again!!

August 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, we do pride ourselves in making sure that everyone has a tremendous experience at Hudson Honda. It is very satisfying to hear from customers like yourself that all of our hard work in training and customer service is paying off. Good luck with your Honda and please feel free to call me at any time. All the best, David Constant

"Lookin for my first car "

I have been in so many dealers but most of them didnt treat me a good as lucía and her boss did. Im very satisfy of how they give me options and all the attention that they put in helping me to find the right car for me.

Lucía martinez

August 15, 2014

KatherinH, thank you so much for providing us with your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. Lucia will be very happy to hear your kind words about her level of service! Thank you for your recommendation, and enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AT HUDSON HONDA!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"

Recently I had gone into Honda of Hudson and wasn't anticipating on leaving or purchasing a new vehicle from them, I saw a car ad on Autotrader.com which was what i was looking for and in my budget. When I arrived I was helped right away by Brian Saleedo, who made me feel welcomed! He also took to steps to show me the original car and let me test drive it, after all the possible choices i could make, including the financing I was advise to LEASE by the sales manager JOhn Colerte who told me this would be the better option due to the financial situations I had. He came up with the best options for me to leave with a car i would be satisfied with, which after being at the dealer for over 4 hours I eventually did get a really good deal on the leasing and what would be affordable in my price range. The entire time I was there every associate at the dealer made sure I was being helped when I was waiting and made sure if i needed anything! I've got to say this was the BEST experience with any car dealer and it wasn't even in the state i live in!!!! I would HIGHLY Recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new car. There quality of customer service was excellent!!!! I also want to thank my sales person BRIAN SALEEDO and the sales manager JOHN COLERTE for helping me and being patient and finding all the possible choices I could have in order to go home with a new car. In addition I had driven 2 hours to get there which was well worth the drive!!

August 11, 2014

Kendra Maccaline, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. Brian and John will be thrilled to hear your kind words about their levels of service! Thank you for your recommendation, and enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"Nervous mothe worried about her son"

My son had a problem with his tire, being a new driver, he was very nervous going to the repair shop,I as a mother called up there and spoke to John Colarte, whom I must say was very, very helpful and I so appreciate his kindness, attitude in this situation and understanding. I've had to deal with other dealers from other dealer co. who have this attitude, well you bought the car so the heck with you now... Now I know when looking for a car, I will call John for sure, and I will also pass the word, HUDSON HONDA OF WEST NEWYORK IS THE PLACE TO GO! tHANKS AGAIN, kERRI AZZOLINE

August 07, 2014

kazzoline, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you and your son had such a positive experience with our dealership. Our goal is to provide each customer with reliable service, and we are thrilled to hear that John was able to help resolve your situation with kindness and understanding. Thank you for your recommendation! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"Great Customer Service"

Just leased a Honda Accord Ex-l and we are very happy with the service. Oscar Cordova and John Colarte amicably worked with us and were very attentive to our needs. Very professional and friendly.

Oscar cordova

August 07, 2014

melissabobe, thank you for taking time out of your day to give us your feedback! We strive to provide all of our customers with the care and attention they deserve. Oscar and John will be thrilled to hear that you were very satisfied with their level of service! Thank you so much for your recommendation. Enjoy the Honda Accord Ex-I! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

"Good dealership"

Every person I worked with and met at this dealership was professional and friendly! My salesman, John Colarte and Juan Pena were extremely helpful throughout the entire process.

Juan Pena

August 07, 2014

sk2756, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. Our goal is to provide every customer with professional and personable service, and we are thrilled to hear that John, Juan and the rest of our staff were all very helpful on your visit to our dealership. Thank you so much for your recommendation! Please give me a call at 201-868-9500 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Jorge Rios, General Manager.

John Colarte