Hudson Honda of West New York

Manuel  Tejeda, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Hudson Honda of West New York

Manuel Tejeda

Sales and Leasing Specialist

June 24, 2017

"Juan Molina the best one"

- ccarballo9494

Juan Molina the best seller. Very sincere and kind the best I recommend it in a 100% the best seller helped me in what I could I am very happy with this diller.

Juan Molina

June 23, 2017

"Wanda was amazing!!!"

- roxanita1

She is very knowledgeable and always willing to help me with my first car!! She got me a better car than expected even though I dont have credit score history. My day in the dealer was better than I was expecting!! Left with a new car and she went above and beyond to make sure I get what I really want. I would highly recommend seeing her !!

Giancarlo Mallma

June 21, 2017

"Wanda is Wonderful. "

- JJ NJ 001

I bought my new Odyssey EX-L from Hudson Honda and this young lady Wanda Gonzalez assisted me in the whole prosess, she was very professional and made us feel very comfortable dealing with her. I would reccomend her and the dealership to anyone that is in the market for a new Honda Automobile. Thanks again Wanda for all your help!

Victor Torres