Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210
Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Ashton May, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ashton May

Michael Raupp, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Michael Raupp

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Ben Frazer, Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ben Frazer

Zak Barnett, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Zak Barnett

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

April 27, 2017

"Great experience"

- Peepaw2010

Easiest car buying experience ever. Zach Barnett was absolutely the best. No haggling, no pressure and got exactly what we were looking for. Again, great experience.

April 27, 2017

"Appreciate their knowledge and expertise"

- DJ

I was not a motivated car buyer, however, I wanted to drive some crossover SUVs from different brands. I drove south on I-35 and stopped into the Honda and Toyota dealership. Their salesman were friendly and allowed me to test drive a vehicle, but were pushy and just wanted to sell me a car that day. They didn't try to find out what I wanted or needed, nor did they ever follow up with me. Russel Southard offered to let me test drive the Crosstrek, Forester, and Outback to get a feel for the vehicle and asked good questions during the test drive. He answered all my questions, and really knew his product. He sold me on Subaru. It took me over a month to pull the trigger, and Russell kept in touch with me the entire time. He wasn't pushy, just persistently followed up. I ended up purchasing a Forester, and the process was great! Ashton May helped me with financing (0.0% rate can't be beat), and was also very friendly and helpful. Russell even called after the sale to offer to buff out a small scratch. This is my first Subaru and I have been very pleased with my experience.

April 25, 2017

"2017 Forester-smooth transaction"

- Bear0101

Had the chance to work with Russell and Ryan Majors for the purchase of my Forester. Dealership was great to work with. Ryan helped me think outside the box on what was I looking for. Would definitely recommend to anybody that is looking for a Subaru and a great car buying experience.

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $45390