Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210

Ashton May, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ashton May

Zak Barnett, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Zak Barnett

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Raquel Mitchell, Certified Subaru Specialist/Events, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Raquel Mitchell

Certified Subaru Specialist/Events
Mike Bresnahan, Transportation Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Mike Bresnahan

Transportation Consultant

May 26, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- jerry1234

Zak, our sales consultant, was very patient with us. We looked at 2017 Forester and settled on an Outback Limited. Zak led us during every step of the selection and final sale of the 2017 Outback. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience with Zak, he really went beyond what we could have expected. There was never any pressure the entire time and we felt we were dealt with squarely on our trade-in and new vehicle. We could tell that Zak has high integrity and that he would make sure we were taken care of.

Zak Barnett

May 24, 2017

"Mgmt and Sales will make it right"

- PamY

Miscommunication and mistakes can happen to anyone but it is what you do afterwards that is a true measure of character. We had some bumps in the road and I expressed my concerns to the manager and sales person. They admitted the mistake, apologized and made it right . To me that shows integrity and character, and is what I look for when choosing who I do business with. I can honestly say that our sales guy Alex Wiederholt, and the general Manager Robert Goodwin went the extra mile to ensure our concerns were not only addressed, but they did everything in their power to make things right so we were extremely satisfied in the end. Alex spent about 2 hours going over everything in the car, answered all my questions (and there were a lot of them), he sent the car back to have it rewashed twice to make sure it was spotless, swapped out my car mats, got my license plates off the trade in to avoid future issues, and hung in there until every i was dotted and t crossed. I very much appreciate that they spent the time and energy that was put into ensuring I was satisfied with everything. Other dealers might have blown it off after they made the sale but Huffines Kia of Denton really showed me that they valued me as a customer. They walk the walk, not just talk the talk, and that is rare in the car sales industry.

Alex Wiederholt
Phillip Vivar
3.0

May 22, 2017

"The best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Masood Raja

Usually, based on previous experiences, most of us enter a car dealership with a nagging fear that, somehow, we will come out of there having been yet again hoodwinked by crafty car dealers. Huffines Corinth, however, dispelled all such stereotypical views of car dealerships. We found the staff to be gracious, knowledgeable, and willing to work with us. We had gone in to specifically purchase one of their listed cars. They worked with us and enabled us to drive out of their lot with that very car. There was no hard sell, no usual drama: Just a straight car deal with the dealership giving us a nice discount! My wife and I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a used or a new car from a reliable and trustworthy dealer.

Raquel Mitchell