Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Certified Kia Sales Professional
James Born, New Car Sales, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

James Born

New Car Sales
Michael Raupp, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Michael Raupp

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

January 24, 2017

"A+ experience"

- ColinW

This dealer is by far the best I have ever bought a vehicle from. I've purchased 9 cars in 7 years from other dealers but this one will be the first and last I go to from now on. Ryan was very professional and had everything ready by the time I came in. I plan on telling everyone I know about this place and as I work in a body shop hopefully they get a ton of referrals stoping in.

January 23, 2017

"Another Great Leasing Experience"

- bsgreeley

Raquel made my experience so quick and easy. We discussed the terms of my leased 2017 WRX and she was very friendly and knowledgeable along the way. Upon arriving at the Dealership, Raquel made sure everything was arranged so that my time on site was minimal! This made me very happy. Along with the great deal on my car, I feel like I've made a solid contact from my Sales Person. Great Job, Raquel! I look forward to working with you in the future!

January 23, 2017

"Flew in from Arizona... What does that tell you?"

- JLingana

Where to start; Such an amazing experience. The people are fantastic and knowledgeable without blowing smoke! There was never any hint of "dealer persuasion" (Thanks Ashton) even when it came to the extended warranty options (which was a surprisingly good deal). Raquel was honest and straightforward with me so I never had to wonder if I could trust what I was being told. I ended up buying a one way ticket from Tucson AZ to Dallas TX and drove Roxie (2016 Subaru WRX) home. #FunAdventure #GreatDealer

New 2016 Kia Sedona, $31490