Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210
Closed 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Ashton May, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ashton May

Michael Raupp, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Michael Raupp

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Brett Clark, Certified Kia Sales Professional, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Brett Clark

Certified Kia Sales Professional
Zak Barnett, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Zak Barnett

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

March 29, 2017

"A great buying experience"

- Kyle Sullivan

My experience with Huffiness Kia Subaru was great. It was the least stressful car purchase I have ever made. I value my time as much as I do money; so I was pleasantly surprised that in addition to a great price, I was driving away in my new car 90 minutes after arriving in my old one. I couldn't ask for more.

March 27, 2017

"totally satisfactory"

- Julia Cook

I was referred to this dealership by a friend who recently purchased a new car here. Her glowing recommendation was instrumental in my coming here. I am glad I did. I was treated courteously, & they were respectful of my situation. They were patient & answered all my questions. I will gladly recommend them also.

March 20, 2017

"Excellent Service and Honest Dealership"

- ritchie_adlaon

We came in to trade in our 2013 Honda Pilot Ex-L and get a Kia vehicle. Earlier during that day, we went to two different dealerships in Frisco and Denton, where we had a terrible and frustrating experience, the sales agent were very misleading with the trade offer and were demeaning when we tried to get clarifications on the sales price and their supposed "great deals". It was a totally different experience at Huffines Kia Subaru in Corinth, where we were greeted by a very friendly and accommodating James Born in the dealership. He is definitely one of the gems at the dealership. He was very supportive, straight-forward, fair, efficient and honest in explaining the process to us. He was quick, very-detailed and organized. He was never pushy nor misleading. Best of all, James went above and beyond to make us feel valued as customers by giving us the best trade in offer. Both he and the manager, found us a great deal and made the experience truly wonderful. We went home feeling completely satisfied and happy with our Kia car. I strongly recommend James and Huffines Kia Subaru in Corinth.

New 2016 Kia Sedona, $31490