Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210

Ashton May, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ashton May

Michael Raupp, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Michael Raupp

Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Rick Salsman, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/Certified Subaru Sales Professional, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Rick Salsman

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/Certified Subaru Sales Professional
Robert Goodwin, General Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Robert Goodwin

September 20, 2017

"James Born is the best"

- Ingrid N

I have owned several cars in my lifetime but this was the first time I ever financed a car and I was nervous going in since I have heard horror stories of how long and complicated the process is. There was nothing complex or difficult about this visit. James Born was amazing from the start. He put me at ease with his friendly demeanor and walked me through everything. We knew I needed a new tire before I left the lot and he promised me they would get me back in quickly for a new one. Not only did they get the tire on quickly James himself came to my place of work, picked up my car, and took it to the dealership 30 minutes away to be serviced. It was then returned to me before I left work that day. If that isn't an example of above and beyond I don't know what is. I have had to contact James a few times since the purchase and he has always responded to me immediately and has been nothing but fantastic to work with. I highly recommend him and this dealership, I would definitely go back and would recommend them to anyone looking for an easy and enjoyable car buying experience.

James Born

September 20, 2017

"Russell Southard is the best!"

- Dr. imogene

Russell was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He is respectful, knowledgeable, and dependable. Every question I had was answered and more! I highly recommend you ask for him if you are looking for a new car at Huffines Subaru Corinth.

Russell Southhard

September 19, 2017

"It was an enjoyable experience "

- texas1244

It was pleasant to work with David Rumple. He was very straight, and tried very hard to help. He and his manager did not play games during negotiation and purchase. Highly recommended!!!

David Rumple