Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Alsterbrink
8/29/2016

"Excellent dealer "

I had the pleasure of meeting William and get excellent help in choosing my car. I had just moved to the US so was not aware of the process here. The whole deal was flawless and removed my prejudice towards car dealers. I highly recommend this dealer and will go here for my next car.

August 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience with William and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team. We are proud to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Limmer61
8/24/2016

"Painless!"

Been over 10 years since I bought a new car and was not looking forward to it. Alex was great and process was smooth. Love my new Soul and would definitely recommend this dealership!

Alex Hagag

Subie2
8/23/2016

"Mike Raupp - good price and painless purchase"

Mike Raupp responded to my online request via TrueCar with a very competitive price so no tedious haggling was required. We agreed on a price via text and I filled out a simple credit application online. When I arrived at the dealer to complete the purchase, the whole process was done in 30 minutes flat, including finance paperwork and a short test drive. I was very pleased that it was so quick and easy. Mike was polite and helpful throughout.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Mike Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team. We are excited to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

LeshaLove23
8/23/2016

"Overall GREAT first car buying experience!"

This was my first car to purchase and I have been putting it off because of how overwhelming car buying can be. I've done lots of online research and finally decided on a Subaru. Since I don't live in Denton, I reached out to the dealership online. Matt was so helpful and knowledgeable and answered all questions I had before I actually made the drive to Denton. Once I got there, he had the car I was interested in ready for a test drive. He was not pushy or over-the-top which is one of the best things that could have happened! Once I decided I wanted to buy, the whole process took less than 2 hours which was shocking. Everyone I dealt with was so pleasant and I'm glad to have purchased from Huffines!

August 23, 2016

Congratulations on your first new car!!! We are happy that you made the choice to allow Huffines Subaru Corinth to share this memorable experience with you. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

dhoy
8/21/2016

"Recent Purchase "

Attentive, freindly service in an easy envoronment. Raquel was a pleasure to work with, She had the car pulled up front for me to look at before I even arrived!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Raquel and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team. It is our pleasure to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Madsene
8/19/2016

"My experience was a great experience!"

I had decided to look into driving a KIa and trading in my suburban. After dealing with another dealership I had almost thrown in the towel but thanks to Huffines Kia I tried one more time. They are patient and very friendly to deal with.

Jerry and Joyce
8/19/2016

"Outstanding experience, outstanding sales experience!"

My bride and I did our homework on our purchases of our 2017 Forester! Read, road tested many suv's, we were thrilled to experience Forester! Appreciate our Huffines service, sales, price and location! A special call out to out to our sales consultant Raquel Mitchell. She kept us comfortable and kept us contacted in the purchase and delivery!!! Recommend this auto and Huffhines and especially Raquel!

Raquel Mitchell

August 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2017 Subaru Forester. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Subaru Corinth. We are excited to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Sam
8/18/2016

"Wonderful experience & Great Prices!"

I recently bought a Kia Sportage in this location through Raquel Mitchell. I had the best experience ever. She was very helpful and constantly communicated with my wife and I to help us get the best deal. She offered a great customer service and she made sure we are happy and satisfied before we left the dealership. I recommend this place for New/Used cars.

Raquel Mitchell

yolymeza2004
8/16/2016

"Great!"

This was my first time buying a car and I was a little nervous. Rick Salsman was wonderful, very informative and went out of his way to find answers to all our questions. The whole team was very welcoming and helpful. I definitely recommend Huffines!

Donna

August 17, 2016

Thank you for trusting Rick Salsman and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team with help you first time automotive buying experience. We are super excited to share this memory with you. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Psc lady
8/16/2016

"Caring about the customer."

I had almost committed to buying a car from another dealership but was unhappy with the level of service they were (not) providing. I decided to look around again and expressed some interest in a car at the Huffines dealership. I sent an email and had a phone call three minutes later. Joey Pena listened to me, heard what I asked,, got answers to my questions, and I ended up buying my car that very day. The employees were very gracious, service oriented, and gave me a really good deal. My husband had purchased a car at Huffines A couple of years ago, and his service was good then which was the reason I went back to check this dealership again. I would be happy to recommend this dealership to anyone.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Subaru Denton. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Ashton May