Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
WRX
7/25/2016

"The best car buying experience I have ever had!"

My husband and I bought a Subsru WRX with salesman Ryan Majors. He was beyond great. He was more like a friend than a salesman. He made the process so smooth and we were in and out in a few hours. I will recommend him and this dealer to anyone needing a new car!

Ryan Majors

Broceephus
7/22/2016

"It got a little bumpy but we got through it together"

We stopped on whim just to see what they had and were surprised to find great cars for very reasonable prices. My wife and I picked out what we liked and got the ball rolling with Ryan Majors, sales person of the year, if you ask me. That guy can run from the sales office to the finance office and back faster than a cheetah on Adderall. We had a few hoops to jump through because we are in an active chapter 13 but Ryan stayed in contact with us everyday until we had received approval from the Trustee. Unfortunately they wound up selling the car I wanted (money talks right), but I got the next best thing and my wife got exactly what she wanted. Ryan went above and beyond in helping us get though a process full of red take and was able to get us both in new (to us) certified pre-owned of which we couldn't be happier. If you stop by be sure to ask for Ryan Majors. He's very professional but can sprint back and forth like nobody else.

Ryan Majors

Adriennegray
7/21/2016

"Glad I Went Back"

In January I visited this location for an oil change. After the service was complete, I was asked if I would be interested in a new vehicle. I met Darwin Gibson and test drove a Cadenza!!! Super nice ride and a beautiful car. I thanker Darwin and told him when I am ready I will be back. I go home and tell my husband about my car experience in hopes he was listening. Well he actually was listening. Six months later, my husband does his homework and off to the dealer we go. I'm not sure who my husband spoke with, but I told Darwin I would be back and I did just that. I absolutely love my CPO Kia Optima and so glad I went back!!!! Also, special thanks to Mr Sparlin for meeting our needs.

Darwin Gibson

Veronica4jc
7/20/2016

"Daughters first car"

We were looking for my daughters first car, something dependable, at a good price, and low mileage. That's exactly what we found here. The customer service was amazing. The staff so attentive and caring. They made it a great experience buying my daughters first car! Thank you!

July 20, 2016

Congratulations to your daughter on her first car!!! Thank you for trusting the Huffines Subaru Corinth team in allowing us to help with this important event. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

DG
7/19/2016

"Great Experience"

I worked with James Born and Zack Barnett in the pre-owned cars department. Both were outstanding. Thank you both for making purchasing a 2015 Outback a pleasurable experience. Doug G. Keller

July 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great automotive experience with James Born, Zak Barnett and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new 2015 Subaru Outback! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Diana Davis
7/17/2016

"Finally a great experience "

The process was easy and the staff was wonderful. Benjamin was my salesman along with Matt and William. They made me feel as though I was appreciated. Benjamin even showed up on his day off to say thank you. It's the little things. Way to go Huffines Kia!!!!!

Regina
7/13/2016

"Great Experience!"

I had a great experience working with Ben Frazer. He was very helpful and got me the car I was looking for at the price I could afford. He was a huge help! I love that I went in looking for a great car and walked out the same day with it. :)

July 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Ben Frazer and the Huffines Subaru Corinth dealership team. We are always excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Wes
7/11/2016

"Would definitely use this dealership again."

When I first stopped I was looking for general info on price and what was available as I had not bought a pickup in 13 years. After talking to Rick Salsman and visiting other car lots I came back to Huffines and Rick was always very helpful, friendly and did not pressure me to buy, but was encouraging throughout my endeavor. I appreciate the help and friendliness of each of the people I met, talked to and dealt with.

July 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time with Rick Salsman and the Huffines Subaru Corinth dealership team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Forester Fan
7/11/2016

"Excellent Service, Great Experience"

We were in the market for a new vehicle and decided to shop Subaru because we love the 2014 Forester that we currently own. Our first Subaru was purchased at another dealership in DFW, but after shopping Huffines this time around, we wish we would have bought our first Subaru here! Ben was wonderful to work with. He was patient with us as we compared several vehicles, was very knowledgeable about the various features and benefits of different vehicles, was very helpful in answering our questions, and helped us get a good deal on our new Forester. We even compared the Subarus we drove to another brand at a another dealership down the road, but returned to Huffines to make our eventual purchase because we felt Subaru had superior products and that Huffines had better service. In comparing other dealership's sales tactics, we really appreciated the no pressure approach of Huffines. It is obvious that Huffines stands by their products and we look forward to working with them in the future.

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your strong loyalty to Huffines Subaru Corinth. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Penny
7/09/2016

"Very pleased"

My experience with Joe Pena at Huffines was tops. No hassle, no games, and a real pleasure for an older woman who dreaded car shopping.

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Joe Pena and the Huffines Subaru Corinth dealership team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Ashton May