Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
rawk13
9/26/2016

"2013 Legacy and 2017 Forester"

Great experience. Traded in one truck for two vehicles for less per month! Joey was fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I purchased exactly what my family needs, and stayed well within my budget. They will always be at the top of my list when I need new or used vehicles.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for allowing Joey and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team help you with your automotive needs. We are happy to become your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

KIA Soul
9/22/2016

"2016 KIA Soul"

We had a great experience buying a 2016 KIA Soul for our son. Our salesman Darwin Gibson was fantastic to work with. We will definitely shop cars at Huffines in the future.

Darwin Gibson

ML from Argyle
9/20/2016

"2017 Forester"

Worked with Mike Bresnahan and Mike Raupp. Great team and very knowledgeable about the cars. We drove three different models to determine our best option and selected the 2017 Forester Touring model. What a great car and great dealership. This is our second Subaru from this dealer and both purchases have been great experiences.

September 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2017 Subaru Forester Touring model. Thank you for your kind words with Mike Bresnahan, Mike Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Cropis2
9/20/2016

"Our first Subaru"

Ben Frazer introduced us to Michael Raupp so we could complete the process of our Subaru purchase. Michael continued the process as knowledgeably, professionally, and personally as Ben. We were able to wrap up our purchasing requirements quickly and head home in our new WRX. WOW!! What a car! And, what a staff! We will be returning to this dealership and staff for our other choice: Subaru Outback. Five-stars and two-thumbs-up for these guys!

September 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru Outback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ben Frazer, Michael Raupp, and the Huffines Subaru Corinth. We are happy to help you with finding the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

BobE
9/16/2016

"Worth the drive"

We drove from Buffalo, Texas to lease a Sorento. Initially, we contacted the company online and took advantage of the chat feature to see if we could actually afford to get a second car. We chatted with Andres Gomes and he worked with us until he found a way to make it an affordable choice. Previous chats online had proved that some dealers use that feature in this tech age to collect "clicks" only. Once hooked, they change the prices or conditions. Andrew was very straightforward and honest. We appreciated all those we met at the dealership.

YaYa
9/13/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Alex and Bernard, our salesmen at Huffine's KIA Corinth, made buying 2 new cars a very pleasant experience! They are professional, helpful, and trusting. We would definitely recommend your dealership, and especially Bernard and Alex to everyone. In fact, we already have!

aforrester
9/09/2016

"Great Experience"

I purchased a 2012 Forester on Labor Day. The process was seamless and super easy. Raquel and Ashton were wonderful to work with and were so patient and helpful. I would definitely recommend Huffines Subaru!

Raquel Mitchell

September 09, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2012 Forester! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Raquel, Ashton and the entire Huffines Subaru Corinth team. We are thrilled to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Fobert
9/09/2016

"Bought 3 cars"

Purchased 2 new and one used. 2016 Impreza 2015 Impreza and 2017 legacy. Easy and very knowledgeable Did have flare tire next day on legacy and Hiley Subaru unwilling to help. Huffiness and service truck helped replace tire. Glad we bought gold policy

September 09, 2016

Congratulations on both the 2016 Impreza, 2015 Impreza and 2017 Legacy! We are excited to provide you all three vehicles and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

JennyJenJen
9/08/2016

"Purchased a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek"

The most painless car purchase i have ever made. Joey Peña was so knowledgeable about the vehicles and answered all of my questions. I got a great deal on a fantastic vehicle. I plan to keep this Subaru for a long, long time! I would recommend these guys to any of my friends (and have!)

September 09, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Joey Pena and the Huffines Subaru Corinth team. We are happy to help you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Terry Blythe
9/07/2016

"Great Experience - Happy Customer"

I purchased my new Subaru Outback on Saturday 9/3/16. Everything was so easy! Mike made the experience painless. I would highly recommend Mike and the dealership.

September 07, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru Outback! We are happy to help you and your family find the right vehicle for your automotive needs and look forward to helping you further in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Ashton May