Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210
Open Now 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Ashton May, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ashton May

Raquel Mitchell, Certified Subaru Specialist/Events, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Raquel Mitchell

Certified Subaru Specialist/Events
Rick Salsman, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/Certified Subaru Sales Professional, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Rick Salsman

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/Certified Subaru Sales Professional
Ben Frazer, Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ben Frazer

February 27, 2017

"Second vehicle in 2 years, second great experience!"

- TomJ

We purchased a 2016 Subar Forester last year and a 2017 Outback last week. Now my wife and I are both driving Subies. Could not be happier with the sales and service, although the service so far has consisted only of an oil change! No problems, in other words. Ben Frazer was my primary sales person, along with some help from Matt Green when I stopped in on Ben's day off. Both guys were great to work with facilitating my requests to drive 4 and 6 cylinder versions of the 2017 Outback Limited and even letting me drive one to my house a few miles away to make sure it would fit in the garage...it did! I was able to get a reasonable trade-in for my previous vehicle and so I signed on the dotted line. Very professional, and relaxed experience.

February 24, 2017

"Awesome and honest sales staff"

- MyCRV022012

Thanks to Rick Salsman for measuring the cargo space and providing me with information before I made the trek to Denton. Scooter Howard handled my "no pressure" purchase. Ashton May gladly took my $. Super team. Highly recommend Huffines.

February 24, 2017

"Five star service"

- Ashton0831

. I walked into Kia with a 91 Volvo that literally was not going to move off the lot and the moment that I pulled in. before I even parked, Bernard made eye contact with me and I am so grateful that he's the one that helped me. he stayed 3 hours later than he needed to, was late for supper, took me home when I needed to get home to check on my mom, made sure that I left with a card that night. He was really good with my son and patient when he started being a typical 4 year old is that at the dealership all day. It is Pleasant to be around and personalized my experience in buying my first new car. I have told everybody how awesome he was and my experience. I highly recommend this lot. I've never had good luck with dealerships before and this one is totally made me a Kia customer for life thank you Bernard Scott!

New 2016 Kia Sedona, $31490