Hughes Honda

Hughes Honda
Hughes Honda Info
About Hughes Honda

About Hughes Honda

"Best Car Buying Experience...EVER!!!"

We stopped by the dealership on Saturday and were greeted by Todd Keene. We let him know that we were undecided as to whether or not we were ready to buy and not even sure what type vehicle we wanted. Todd was patient, kind, and very knowledgeable of all the vehicles. He devoted his attention to helping us navigate the process to ensure we made the best decision to fit our needs and lifestyle. We left to think it over without any pressure to make a purchase that we were clearly not ready to make. We returned on Tuesday and purchased our new Accord! Todd was AWESOME!!! This was the best experience we have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. The other Hughes associates we dealt with (T.J., Jason & Chuck)were also very helpful and made this experience exceptional. A big THANK YOU to Todd Keene and the Hughes Honda Team...you are the BEST!!!

"Well cared for"

Jason Roberts and Yainier Acosta were friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous in dealing with us. We were happy to work with them and hope one day to be repeat customers. They found a car that met our needs and budget which is exactly what you want a dealership to do.

Jason Robers, Yainier Acosta

"Young Female First Vehicle Purchase! Taken Care of 110%"

My experience with Hughes Honda was incredible and a memeory I will never forget! As soon as I walked in the door everyone working was polite and ready to meet my needs. Todd was so nice, honest, and genuine with me that it didn't even feel like he was a car salesman, but instead a friend looking out for my best interests. As a first time young female buyer, he was able to cater to every question and concern I had. He knew this was a learning experience and a big deal for me and never used that against me. He went into full detail and taught me all about Honda, the car, and the Carfax report. He even explained what to look for when I go to purchase my next vehicle. Another important factor that stood out with Todd, is that he never strayed away from my needs to "add onto the sale" or make a "better sale". I've experienced dealerships that I clearly stated my needs and wants and ended up convinced of vehicles or purchasing plans that was completely off track and a waste of my time. Todd took the time to even go to the bank with me twice, to finalize my loan and recieve all the neccessary paperwork. He explained GAP to me and even helped me with a car insurance policy. When all the paperwork was said and done, he gave me a full tank of gas and I was ready to drive off the lot. The finance department and management was patience with me all day and just as excited for me as I was for myself. Thank you so much Hughes Honda, you're without a doubt the best of the best!!!

"Visit the rest, Buy at the Best - HUGHES HONDA!!!!"

Traded in our 2004 Honda Accord (bought also at HUGHES HONDA ten years ago) and got a great deal on a 2014 Honda Accord. My car had 204,000 miles on it and it served us well. How could we buy anything else! We were welcomed as if we were family. YAINIER ACOSTA represents this brand and dealership with great integrity. He knows every detail and exceeded all expectations. Jose and Eddie were also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I know this Honda will last and last but when it's time to get a new one, we will again go to HUGHES HONDA!!!!

Yainier Acosta

"Jamar assisted me nicely. Just wasn't meant to be this time."

I went looking to upgrade my 2010 Honda Fit to a 2015 Honda Fit EX. Jamar knew these cars and was extremely knowledgable. I am the type of guy who researches something I am interested in long before I approach to buy and he even showed me a few things I'd missed in my research. As a salesman knowing his product, nothing better. He did a fantastic job. Although this was just a "test drive" to gain additional knowledge about the car, I will be buying a Honda Fit EX at some point. I love everything about the new design of the car. Although I wasn't ready that day, I will be back to buy a car from Jamar eventually. Super nice, friendly guy who knows his product thoroughly.

"Easy, no pressure! "

My husband and I truly enjoyed our buying experience. Todd was very friendly and he did not pressure us. We actually met Todd over a year ago but we're not ready at the time to buy. So here we are A year later and Todd is the first person that greets us. He was so great and I would send all my friends and family to him. Hughes is awesome and we love our new vehicle. All the staff worked very hard and were all so friendly!

"Great Experience"

We received tremendous customer service, especially from Sales Consultant Yainier Acosta. Yainier treated my family and I extremely well and made our car buying experience very positive.

"Hughes Honda: One of the Best!"

I could not have scripted a better buying experience than the one I had recently with Hughes Honda. Marlon Bussey was patient and attentive, handling my every concern during the trade-in and purchase. I felt Marlon had my best interest in mind; we became good friends during my visit! Marlon and the Hughes Honda team presented me with the best dealership experience I've had to date. Thanks guys! ~Ray

"purchased 2 cars"

Awesome salesman, Todd worked very hard to make sure we were taken care of. Even brought a car to our house to test drive. He is always very low pressure.

"Great Experience"

We have had many experiences with this dealership before and it has treated us well every time! Our family always comes here first and has never been disappointed. If you are shopping for a car, come to Hughes Honda first... and ask for Todd.

Eddie Kuhuns