Hughes Honda

Mike Willhide

April 22, 2017

"I love Hughes Honda!"

- Sherin802

I've been into the dealership for service on two different problems this week--once for a nail in my tire and once for a dead battery. FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES on both issues! When I talked with Robert Christian about the strange noise my car was making when I tried to start it, he assured me that Hughes Honda would find a way to help me. Then he even the house while a neighbor was bumping me off just to make sure everything was OK. When I arrived at the dealership, obviously relieved, he took charge in a professional manner and the. Sent me on my way after the battery had been replaced. When I mentioned needing a new battery for the remote, he again solved my problem, took the remote, and brought it back with he. Artery already installed--I had to do absolutely nothing! WHAT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!! Oh, and I'd like to add that while I was there, another lady came in with a packaged battery for her remote and said she didn't know how to open the compartment. Crystal, who also works in the service department, showed her exactly how to open the remote and the. replaced the battery for her, the lady hadn't even purchased it at Hughes Honda. This dealership obviously makes customer satisfaction a high priority. I can't enough positive about Robert, Crystal, and the rest of the team.

April 19, 2017

"Glad we could make appointment so the wait was not so long. "

- Jean

We were able to make an appointment which was a great help to us. We are senior citizens and have had some health issues so that was very helpful to us.

April 18, 2017

"Best experience ever! "

- Melissa Stephens

First time Honda buyer, but will again at this dealership. The staff is great! Thanks so much! Purchased a Civic for my daughter and she is still loving the car

Hughes Honda, Warner Robins, GA, 31088