Hughes Honda

2260 Moody Rd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
Hughes Honda Info
About Hughes Honda

Hughes Honda is located in beautiful Warner Robins just minutes from Robins Air Force Base. We are the only Honda dealer in the area that offers Warranty Forever and Nitrogen Forever with every new Honda that we sell! We are the #1 rated Honda Dealer in Georgia on DealerRater.com for 2015. Plus our sales people do not work on commission! Come see the difference at Hughes Honda!

About Hughes Honda Learn More

emmad028
3/28/2015

"Best first car buying experience"

The experience of buying my first car was very easy. I never felt hassled, which was something important to me. Everyone was extremely nice and professional. I would definitely buy from Hughes Honda again.

Jim
3/27/2015

"Another pain free buying experience"

We just purchased our third CRV yesterday from Hughes. Since we moved here in 1992 with a Honda Accord, we had it and all of our purchases serviced by Hughes. We do this because of the relative lack of hassle or pressure to buy a vehicle and the quality of care provided in the service department. Joseph and T.J. were very pleasant to deal with. Jason in sales management culminated the transaction with a pleasant summation. As long as we continue to be treated as we have in the last 22 years, we will be Hughes customers. We are now an exclusive Honda family, with two CRVs in our driveway.

Sandra
3/27/2015

"Great Experience"

We have bought cars from Hughes Honda for many years, and we always worked with Buddy Dy. We were used to his style--no pressure and easy-going. We were worried about working with someone else and afraid we'd have to haggle and play games to reach an agreement. We worked with Marlon Bussey and TJ Medina, and all I can say is, Buddy would be proud! They both worked hard to meet our needs and answer our questions. We'll continue to recommend Hughes Honda to our friends--both the sales department and the service department. Thank you for a great experience. I shouldn't have been worried!

Lesliea

"Excellent!"

Excellent! the services of Hughes Honda, specially the salesman Acosta, he helped us to buy our first Honda, was very friendly, helpful, attentive, and he answered all our questions. We have visited several dealers but Hughes Honda is the best! And they also have bilingual employees. We are very grateful, thanks Acosta and Jose for helping us.

russellfam14

"amazing experience"

Me and my husband purchased a Honda pilot just yesterday and Marlon and Mike gave us the best service we could have ever asked for!! They were so friendly and made sure all of our needs were met by the time we left. Great experience! Its nice to go somewhere knowing you can always count on someone . we are forever grateful!

billiedollarhide

"great service"

I purchased my Honda a few months ago and I have been very please with my treatment after my purchase. Carlos called to check up on me and how my Honda was treating me. It couldn't have been a better time because my battery was dead and I didn't know to call. So Carlos and Marlon drove to my house across town and got my car started. True professionals

Henry
3/24/2015

"Exceptional Dealership"

Awesome experience would go there for all my car needs. We were treated like family. Mr. Acosta my deepest thanks to you Sir. I will let my family and friends know about the service I received.

KaptainKarma
3/24/2015

"Best Honda store in Middle Georgia"

The crew at Hughes did a fantastic job and Joseph got me the deal I was looking for. No pressure, No gimmicks, No games!!! I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend anybody to give Hughes Honda a try. Thanks Again.

Southerneagles85
3/19/2015

"Greatest dealer in Georgia "

I loved everything about my experience with Joseph Scarborough and Hughes Honda. They answered all my questions without any hesitation and gave me the payment and price I was looking for. I recommend them 110%!!

Bpoole
3/19/2015

"Trade in "

Yainier Acosta was very helpful. He treated us like family and made sure we were well taken care of. We appreciate his hard work to make sure we left with the car we wanted.

Reviews of Eddie Kuhuns