Hughes Honda

2260 Moody Rd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
Hughes Honda Info
About Hughes Honda

Hughes Honda is located in beautiful Warner Robins just minutes from Robins Air Force Base. We are the only Honda dealer in the area that offers Warranty Forever and Nitrogen Forever with every new Honda that we sell! We are the #1 rated Honda Dealer in Georgia on DealerRater.com for 2015. Plus our sales people do not work on commission! Come see the difference at Hughes Honda!

About Hughes Honda Learn More

rottnsox
5/24/2015

"Great experience -- patient and professional"

Kyle Tubbs and TJ Medina helped make this stressful life event more bearable. Very happy!

AUdad1977
5/17/2015

"A+ Sales staff"

I'm very happy with my Honda Odyssey and I'm happy I dealt with Joseph and Hughes Honda. They made it so very easy!

janeknight1027
5/13/2015

"Great Service"

We received excellent service at Hughes Honda- Carlos Rhodes, Stephen Gore, and TJ helped us find the right car for me and took care of all the financial paperwork with us in a friendly, professional atmosphere that reassured us we have picked the right place to purchase my car- Thanks again for all your help!

wassim02
5/10/2015

"Recall on Air Bag and Software Update"

The personal at the Dealership were Great and Very Friendly and work was Done on reasonable time. But unfortunately I had to Go back for the Software Update another time but they went ahead and Change the Oil on the Car but I thought they will give a Break on the Price but it didn't happen since I have to come back another Week. Since I was locate in Cochran, I had to schedule another Appointment to Get the Electronic Software Update. The Work that has been done on the Car is Great and I do really Appreciate the Hard work that you Guys have done on it.....Keep up the Great work and God Bless

jhparsons
5/10/2015

"buying an Odyssey"

I generally use USAA's car buying service when buying a new car. While Hughes wasn't one of the participating dealerships, they easily beat all but one of the offers (and were very close to that one). They even gave us a reasonable initial offer on our trade (from my experience, that's where most dealerships try to screw you). The staff wasn't pushy about accessories or warranty extras either, just explained the options.

Marty

"Excellent Service"

Just took my CR-V in for a Multi-point Inspection and have my brakes checked before a road trip. Was helped by Mike Benboe. Professional, friendly and courteous. Only took 25 minutes with an appointment. Only negative I have is the Service Manager did away with the service points accrual system for coupons which I have yet to see!

CajunJake
5/09/2015

"Overall, outstanding Service Dept experience at Hughes Honda"

I took my 2006 Odyssey EX-L for the Hughes Honda Minor Service Special ($59.95). This included a Oil Change, Tires Rotated, Check of all Fluid Levels, Inspection of: all lights, HVAC, Battery, and brakes. They adjusted the front and rear brakes, lubricated all doors and hinges, and conducted a Multi-point Vehicle Inspection. They did identify some follow on maintenance items (i.e. Drive Shaft CV Boots needs replacing - no surprise since i have over 140k mles). This all took about 1.5 hours (as estimated). Overall, I received great support from the following Service Dept Reps: -Stan Tydings (check-in); -Brittni Staples (check-out) I would definitely recommend Hughes Honda if you want dealership service.

Bluebell

"Customer Service "

I took my 2014 crv to Hughs Honda for its oil change - dealt with Brittni Stables in the service dept. . She was very friendly informative, prompt and had a overall and cheery personality. I had a very good experience. She is an asset to there staff. Thank you

Sold the perfect car
4/30/2015

"Best of the best"

Marlon and Mike were excellent!!! Hands down the best car buying experience ever!!!!!! They listened to my needs and wants and picked out the perfect car to match my pockets!!!!

Sheoliver59
4/29/2015

"Great Customer Service! Salesman easy to talk too!"

We had a great experience at Hughes Honda! We were looking for a car that my son could purchase. Marlan was very helpful and made the buying experience a good one! Loving the 2012 Honda Civic and feel we got a good deal and a great car! Thanks to TJ in financing for doing such a great job with explaining everything about warranties and the options they offer! Also would like to mention Crystal in service! She was very pleasant and helpful when we had to get a spare key made! All in all a great experience for my son and myself! ?

Reviews of Kyle Tubbs