Hughes Honda

Stephanie Giomi, BDC Director, Hughes Honda

Stephanie Giomi

BDC Director

June 26, 2017

"Excellent Company to buy from"

- paulofeastman

We have been dealing with Hughes Honda now for 9 years and had the best...best...service...everyone we had contact with has been very helpful and our salesperson Yainier Acosta was very professional in showing us the car we needed and taking the time with us. This last visit we didn't think we were going to get a new car...but T.J. Medina and others were helpful to see that we drove our new 2017 Honda Accord home.

Yainier Acosta

June 26, 2017

"Needed a car and got one"

- tmi301

I liked that my son and I were able to look at cats without being preyed upon like vultures. I asked Mr. Acosta a question about a car and the rest is history.

Yainier Acosta

June 22, 2017

"Helpful and Honest"

- tcer

Excellent experience with this company and those I did business with. I explained my situation and Kyle was very helpful and made sure everything worked out to my benefit and took care of everything. Very willing to work with you as far as finance/planning goes. Really great folks here that do not make you feel pressured but comfortable! 5 stars!!

Kyle Tubbs