Hughes Honda

2260 Moody Rd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
Hughes Honda Info
About Hughes Honda

Hughes Honda is located in beautiful Warner Robins just minutes from Robins Air Force Base. We are the only Honda dealer in the area that offers Warranty Forever and Nitrogen Forever with every new Honda that we sell! We are the #1 rated Honda Dealer in Georgia on DealerRater.com for 2015. Plus our sales people do not work on commission! Come see the difference at Hughes Honda!

About Hughes Honda Learn More

Mark CRV
8/16/2016

"Great Quality Vehicles"

I showed up on a Saturday wanting to test drive a new CRV and was met on the lot by Salesman Ricky Vinson. We drove the CRV Touring model and really liked the way it looked and drove! We let Ricky know we only wanted to test drive the vehicle and there was no pressure to buy the CRV that day. We communicated via phone and emails for the next week while we made up our minds that this is the vehicle we wanted. Once that was decided we agreed on a price and I came in and made the purchase. I had a great experience with Ricky Vinson (Sales Associate), Brent Hawkins (Internet Sales) and T.J. Medina (Finance). ~ Mark Yawn

Brent Hawkins

Lybrand31022
8/15/2016

"Great business to buy from!!!!"

We had a great salesperson, Carlos Rhodes. He was nice and helped us in every way. I would definitely recommend Hughes Honda. Everyone was so nice

Charlie123
8/11/2016

"Air bag acc\tator R/R"

There was a line causing delays and a service representative came out of an adjacent and scheduled the appointment for completing this work. i've always been impressed by the service at this particular dealer.

DA
7/20/2016

"Initiated online-smooth transaction "

Simple, easy process. I requested an online price quote and received a phone call almost immediately. I went in for a test drive a couple days later. Brittni was friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy or aggressive. I hate car shopping which is why I put it off for 10+ years. Had I known it would be such a smooth experience I would've come in sooner.

Brittni Schmitz

Linda Gunter
7/18/2016

"wonderful"

This was my six visit to a car dealer and all the other dealership were very unsuccessful. Honda Hughes has wonderful sales people like TJ Medina, Jessica Adams, and Mr. Peter. I got the car I want and the payment I needed.

chirag
7/08/2016

"Quality Service"

Great dealership . good employees ? good service They met all of my needs and delivered a great price. Will buy from here again in the future.

cody

6t6gt
7/04/2016

"2016 Honda Pilot"

Brittni met all our needs and went the extra mile to ensure we received the best deal. Our experience with Hughes Honda was exceptional and would recommend them to everyone

Brittni Schmitz

Pembroke97
7/03/2016

"Cancelled at Last Minute"

I made an online service appointment on the Hughes Honda website. I then received two emails confirming my appointment. The day before the appointment at 4 PM, I received a call from the dealership telling me they were canceling the appointment. They refused to reschedule and were of no help whatsoever with my issue. I have decided to not give any dealership who is that rude anymore of my business.

Hughes Honda responded to this review

August 03, 2016

Dear Pembroke97, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and share your experience with our service department. I am very sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasurable one. I can assure you that it is not common practice to cancel our customers service appointments. I am not sure if your date of service was one of the days ours, and many other surrounding business' power went out, or what the details are surrounding your appointment. So that I can better understand the details of this issue, I would like the opportunity to speak with you. Would you kindly call me at the dealership on 478.923.3500 at your convenience? Sincerely, Stephanie Giomi, Business Development Director, Hughes Honda

Gdaddy 14
6/27/2016

"Great"

Brittni did a fabulous job. She did not pressure us and bent over backwards to make us happy!

gypsygirl44
5/27/2016

"Terribly Disappointing!"

I bought a problematic, brand new CRV from these guys. Merely a few weeks after rolling it off the lot, I started having to return it for various issues. At first, they were accommodating in getting the car looked at. But the fact of the matter is that I moved 2 hours out of town shortly after the purchase. There was no reason for me to be driving back to their dealership. The sensible thing to do would have been authorize repairs at a dealership closer to me. But they kept demanding that I bring it all the way back to them. After several attempts to fix a problem common to my model of car, the mechanics f****d the car up even worse, leaving a massive oil leak on my brand new car. Yet again, I was asked to bring it back to them. If a shop ruins your car, do you really want to keep taking it back to them? In the end, I ended up finding a dealership closer to me. They fixed the mess that Hughes created. The sad part about it all is that nobody at Hughes was even remotely apologetic. The sevice mgr and svc advisors just dug their heels in with my every complaint and request and continued to pretend like the oil leak came from some other issue. They never called to follow up and see how things were going. Once they get your money, they don't give a rats a*s. The whole experience was very distasteful to me, & I would never buy a thing else from them. I hope to sell that car and find me a Toyota!

Gene Wellborn