Hughes Honda

2260 Moody Rd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
Hughes Honda Info
About Hughes Honda

Hughes Honda is located in beautiful Warner Robins just minutes from Robins Air Force Base. We are the only Honda dealer in the area that offers Warranty Forever and Nitrogen Forever with every new Honda that we sell! We are the #1 rated Honda Dealer in Georgia on DealerRater.com for 2015. Plus our sales people do not work on commission! Come see the difference at Hughes Honda!

About Hughes Honda Learn More

janice123
7/02/2015

"awesome "

I have been coming to this dealership for years for service. They are prompt and courteous and I don't trust anyone else with my honda. overall great dealership

Tonbrown
7/02/2015

"Excellent experience. Acosta at Hughes Honda was awesome"

Excellent experience.. Acosta was awesome at Hughes Honda in Warner Robins Georgia. Great car and I love my Honda. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

ABDdoc
6/29/2015

""Great Service from an Awesome Person""

Mike Benboe is professional and courteous. On my last and previous visits I have always found Mike Benboe to be very thorough. He always takes the time to find out what your vehicle concerns are and then provides you with detailed explanations to assist you with your service decisions. I set my appointments based on his availability. Mike Benboe is an Awesome Person.

PhilDon
6/26/2015

"Salesman Kyle Tubbs Was Wonderful"

Kyle went the extra mile to answer every question and is still answering my questions, inasmuch as the 2015 Honda Accord EX-L w/ Navi is heavily "computerized" with its Touch Screen technology. Tough to imagine a more cordial, friendly and helpful salesman, making this Honda purchasing experience easy and a delight.

customer123
6/21/2015

"Great Service"

I have bought 6 cars from Hughes Honda. I still have all of them driven by various members of the family. My 1st Van still has almost 300K miles on it and one of the civics has over 175K. A lot of this is attributable to the service I get from the Service center. I have been dealing with Stan Tydings for the past several years and he always provides wonderful service. A key member of a great team.

DEBIT
6/15/2015

"Always ask for Loretta"

I always ask for Loretta because she is knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, friendly, and excellent at what she does. My boyfriend gets his Honda serviced by her, and his mom as well as me. Thank you Loretta for being there for me and my extended family.

lclem
6/09/2015

"Quick oil change"

Crystal Darden was very helpful and professional. The oil change was completed in about 30 minutes and I was out even before my scheduled time. Happy with service.

Joel
6/06/2015

"Great service and honest people"

Yesterday I went to service my 2012 civic. I requested an oil change and the Salem plugs to be replaced. After a while Stan came out with to spark plugs, one looking like new and the other one looking burnt out He asked me when was the last time that I replaced the spark plugs. I replied never and asked if there was a problem. He was amazed that my spark plugs still liked like knew after 100K miles. He recommended to delay the replacement 75K miles after consulting with the mechanics. I was happy for saving some money, but even happier for the honest and professionalism displayed by the service department personnel. I recognize the fact that in this case a shady service department could have charge me the money without even replacing the spark plugs, as they were in excellent condition. This people is honest, which is very important in the vehicle business.

Jackie
6/03/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service"

Carlos Rhodes greeted my daughter and me at the door. He was courteous, helpful and kind. His appearance was professional which is important to me. Carlos took the time to assess my needs and proceeded to address them without pressure. We negotiated a great deal. I know this because I have previously purchased four cars from Hughes. It is not only because I like the vehicle, but because both the sales and service departments are first class. I travel from Macon to shop at Hughes. Thanks. Jacquelyn M. Mays

WHIT2OO2
5/31/2015

"excellent and professional service"

Mike Benboe always give accurate and professional service. Definitely my go to guy for servicing my car for over a decade whether on the phone or in person.

Reviews of Kyle Tubbs