Hughes Honda

Internet Sales Associate

March 17, 2017

"Good experience "

- elc30

Hughes Honda is very customer service oriented. I had a great experience with every employee I interacted with. Both Mike and Crystal were very helpful.

March 17, 2017

"Car hunt "

- BPittman

I would definitely refer someone to Hughes Honda in Warner Robins, GA. Jesse Thorton was so helpful and patient with helping me find my first car from Hughes Honda. He absolutely went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my purchase. If you want great , friendly service with people who care go stop by Hughes Honda and see Jesse today !!!

March 09, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- jedideb

Our salesman, Kyle Tubbs, was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. This was my first SUV and a big decision. The finance department was also great. I would highly recommend Hughes Honda if you are looking for a car.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $29580