Hughes Honda

T.J. Medina

Carlos Rhodes, Sales Consultant, Hughes Honda

Carlos Rhodes

August 18, 2017

"Scheduled maintenance on my Civic . "

- foxtrot

My scheduled maintenance was completed in a timely manner my experience was excellent and very professional. I have always had good service at this dealership. .

Mike Benboe

August 17, 2017

"Scheduled Maintenance "

- Patricia W Grimes

As always my visit to Hughes Honda was a very pleasant experience. I had an appt for scheduled maintenance on my Honda Civic and was greeted with a smile and my car was taken back on time.

Lauretta Smith

August 16, 2017

"Pleased with the process"

- New Pilot Owner

Cordial and competent sales staff. Alex is a rising star! This young man took us from first contact to driving a Pilot out the door! Negotiations, as expected, were necessary, but the atmosphere was cordial and reasonable. All the discussions were fair and the outcome was what we desired -- a new Pilot for a fair price. Many thanks!

Alex Tyler