Hughes Honda

T.J. Medina

January 18, 2017

"Experience"

- Kenya_Howard33

My experience was truly outstanding because Kyle Tubbs is good at his job. I came in looking for a 2014\2015, but as I browsed around and fell in love with the 2017 but was in great doubt that I was not in the criteria to get approved for it Kyle work with me all day literally from 1115am-7pm .., he even ran errands with me lol but he made me feel comfortable and explained everything to me and guess what Im in love with my 2017 Honda accord sI'mrt ..Thanks Kyle you're amazing...I definitely will continue my business with you whether its me or a friend looking for a car..Keep up the good work and Thanks to the entire staff as well, I'm am very appreciative of you guys!!!

January 15, 2017

"Pleasantly fast experience "

- Kelly678

Very friendly and upfront. No hassles. Great price and exceptional service from Jesse. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great car at a great price. Thank you

January 10, 2017

"New car"

- Jsrydzew

Great dealership great experience for buying a car. Would recommend to friends. This the sixth car bought from Hughes. They have also serviced my vehicle s and always were great and ethical.

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $45630