Huntersville Ford

Capital Ford of Charlotte

Dude1340
9/18/2016

"15k mike service"

Troy and the guys at Huntersville Ford Service Center took care of me as they pushed me through as fast as possible on a busy day!

Troy

mark1951
8/26/2016

"First Service on 2016 Ford Focus"

I was happy with the service I got. While the new service rep didn't seem to notice I'd been a customer for 9 1/2 years, he was courteous and attentive.

Troy Reuther

Karanasaur
8/24/2016

"Ford corporate refused to help, Huntersville Ford stepped up"

Troy and the service team are amazing. Ford corporate refused to fix a body issue on my Explorer, citing not a manufacturing flaw ( it is). Huntersville Ford stepped up, found a solution, fixed the issue and even provided me with a car while mine was with them. This is the best service I have ever had from a dealership. I cannot express how professional, polite and helpful they were.

Troy

Customer
8/20/2016

"Service Department"

No appointment needed for oil change. Timmy was very professional and friendly. I had an oil change for new 2015 King Ranch. Our truck was also washed.

Timmy

California transplant
8/18/2016

"New car brought in for oil change and tire rotation "

No appointment need for oil change and tire rotation. They have an express lane with extremely friendly staff. They have a beautiful waiting room with coffee and area to charge cell phones, iPads ect. I had several staff members from various departments ask if I needed anything.

Troy Reuther

Paul 150
8/14/2016

"Two Thumbs Up"

Didn't have an appointment minimum waiting time for vehicle to be serviced. Service rep Timmy was friendly and detailed in explaining the service that was to be done to vehicle. Great amenities friendly staff.

Timmy, Katelyn

deegee1
8/13/2016

"They called the cops on me!"

The $1000 Price Match Guarantee is a farce. This is the first time I've been mistreated by Ford after 18years of Ford ownership (my entire adult life). The managers of both the sales and finance areas did some grimy things to us. Last week we test drove an F150 before negotiating the finance of a truck that was "located at our sister store in Asheville". We left with some numbers to consider. We compared to a truck with the exact same features at Capital Ford, and requested a quote from them. A week later, a sales rep from Huntersville called us and told us to bring the quote in, because Huntersville has a $1000 Price Match Guarantee - they'll match or beat any offer from any competing dealership or give you $1000. We returned to Huntersville Ford and showed the quote to a sales rep. After several back-and-forths between our table in the show room and the sales managers office, the rep told us that they could not get us a better price, because the truck that they had started the deal on in Huntersville was actually the same truck parked at Capital. It shared the same VIN. A minor misrepresentation that I don't hold against them. The sales rep said that they couldn't beat that price, and if they did "it would cost the dealership about $2500 to do that". He then brought us a printed copy of the $1000 guarantee with the last sentence in the disclaimer highlighted. [Disclaimer* Dealer must have a chance to match the price, price comparisons must be done in person at the dealership. Must be exact year, make, model, options, and rebates, on in stock vehicles. Customer must present signed buyers order from competing dealership.] Here's where the farce comes in. The buyers order is a sales contract. It is binding once it's signed. When we returned today with our signed buyers order, the managers told us that because we had purchased the vehicle (by signing the buyers order), that they did not have a chance to negotiate a better price for us. It didn't matter that they had failed to offer us a better price yesterday, because we didn't have a signed buyers order yesterday, just an email quote from the sales manager at Capital Ford. If we had presented a signed buyers order without completing the sale, which is completely impossible, they might have offered us a lower price. When this oxymoron was pointed out to him, he said that he wasn't familiar with Capital Ford's buyers order. When I followed up by asking if I could compare it to Huntersville's document, he said he didn't know where to find one, asked me to leave, and threatened to call the police. We persisted. I told him that I would be writing terrible reviews, and he threatened to sue me for libel, then called the police. We left peacefully when the police arrived and explained to us that any further action would need to be legal, and that we would be arrested for trespassing if we stayed or returned within the next year. We did all of the things they told us to do, and rather than admit that they couldn't offer the best deal in town, they had the cops come in and run us off.

Jeremie Matheney, Bob Savoie

Ames
8/13/2016

"Excellent service and care"

This is the only place I take my vehicle to be serviced! I trust Cliff Broderick and who he chooses the mechanic to service my vehicle.

Cliff Broderick

Sue
8/04/2016

"Service"

Continuous, excellent service, friendly, knowledgeable staff. I continue to recommend Huntersville Ford to friends for servicing of their vehicles as well as the purchase of a new or used vehicles.

Tim Parks, Lucas Bassinger

RodneyG
8/03/2016

"Experienced Workmanship"

I have alway been pleased with the experience of the service technicians at Huntersville Ford. I have been having my cars serviced here for three years, and I no reason to go anywhere else.

Robert