Huntersville Ford

Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

JordanNLeah
5/21/2015

"Wonderful sales experience"

I traded my Dodge for a Ford certified used F 150. The salesman, Barry was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and went to great lengths to find the truck I wanted at a great price and rate. If your looking to get a vehicle talk to Barry Brueckner at Huntersville Ford he will make the experience pleasant.

Barry Brueckner

Wes
5/20/2015

"Exactly the vehicle I wanted for the right price"

I was looking for a bargain on model close out. I gave two dealers the spec and color I was looking for and Huntersville Ford found the exact model I wanted. The other dealer kept sending me cut sheets on vehicles they wanted to sell me that did not meet my spec.

Todd Jones

Mark Reiman
5/14/2015

"Extremely happy"

Before finding my gently used F-150 at Huntersville Ford I spent many days and miles looking at other vehicles in person that would be acceptable and a bottom line cost I could afford I am glad I took the time to go to Huntersville Ford and Happy to meet my salesperson Francina The Dealership in general took great care of me and made it extremely easy I was mostly impressed with what Francina thought important to inform me about of the 2012 F-150 crew All without any typical dealership pressures,just good knowledge of the Ford make of truck and a full Carfax report for the history behind previous ownership For all the experiences involved in purchasing this vehicle I rate a 10 out of 10 It takes effort and true customer appreciation for me to be able to write this without any conviction Testament to work ethic of Management and Sales personal and Staff Also look forward to working with Service Dept. as they were obliging to my every drive train question Did I mention Franciana was awesome ! Thanks all ! Sincerely,Mark Reiman

Francina SantaMaria

pdavidson
5/14/2015

"Recent Purchase"

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Huntersville Ford, my sales person, Francina Santamaria was very friendly and helpful, which made the dreaded car buying process very pleasant. While looking over the vehicle she began to explain all the features, not only the accessories, but the safety features as well, Francina was able to answer all my questions and concerns...Great purchase experience !

Jeramie Matheney

fr8shaker18
11/02/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Recently bought an Edge from Carlos at Huntersville Ford. Great experience!!! Carlos was extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and definitely personable but not pushy. He allowed my wife to pick what she wanted and listened to and answered our questions. This was our 4th car purchased from Huntersville Ford and most definitely wont be our last. Every trip to the dealership, whether it be to purchase, have service performed or just stroll the lot, everyone is friendly and ALWAYS speaks. Will definitely refer Huntersville Ford to any friends or family who may be looking for an automobile. Thank you Carlos!! Also Thank you to Bob, Jeremy and Daniel! Great Job!!!!

duke08
10/29/2014

"ONLY Huntersville Ford for my Family"

My Family and I have purchased over 12 automobiles from Huntersville Ford over the last 20 years. Huntersville Ford is a family driven dealership and you can trust them 100%. The Sales Manager Bob and his sales staff are always ready to help you, even with emergencies (when I was in a car accident, Bob was there to help and direct me to properly have the car repaired). My wife always feels extremely comfortable when she takes her car in for service / oil changes and they make her feel at home. The salesman that we LOVE and enjoy to work with is Carlos Garcia!! You talk about Family, this man is Family and goes the extra 10 Miles to take care of you and keep his promise! He always calls to check on you and to see if all is good and if you require anything else from him. Carlos sets the new standards for all sales persons! Extremely helpful and truly cares!! We truly love Huntersville Ford!!

Carlos Garcia

Mvd2south
9/27/2014

"Enjoyable"

During the 8 years I have lived in NC, Huntersville Ford is the only dearlership I do business with. They are very personable, dependable and work with you to satisfy your needs. Thank you to all.

Todd,Kim,Thomas,Bob

rwmcgee31
8/27/2014

""Helpful""

James Hawkins and Jeramie Matheney did a great job, very helpful with my trade and information available to make it happen. Will go back to Huntersville Ford in the future and refer others to this dealership.

James Hawkins and Jeramie Matheney

msu2384
8/25/2014

"Wonderful"

From the time I first went to Huntersville Ford to the time I finalized my purchase everything went very smooth. No pressure, east going people everywhere. Carlos was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Will definently consider Huntersville Ford for future vehicle purchases.

Tmdavis2014
8/21/2014

"Great"

Carlos and Kim worked well together. They both worked hard in finding me what I wanted . The budget and details were important and they were able to adhere to both.