Huntersville Ford

Burns Ford

Tindol Ford

ksvagr
8/27/2015

"Good service for a used vehicle."

Bought a used 2011 Ford Fusion (certified used). The financing that they offered me was better than the financing that I had walked in with (was originally using BofA). I am sure that this purchase will serve me for years to come.

Will Martin

Bev323
8/24/2015

"where theres a will theres a way"

Very good experience truck shopping with Will Martin. Knowledgeable, friendly , comfortable experience. Price came in where I was looking for it. Very happy with my big blue truck.

Will Martin

Maggie and Rich
8/20/2015

"Great experience"

Our experience with Huntersville Ford when purchasing a new F150 has been very positive. Erica King spent a considerable amount of time searching the southeast for a truck to suit our specific needs. We really appreciate all her efforts. We could not have purchased our truck without her help! We also appreciate all the time and effort given by Todd Jones, Daniel Hicks, Bob Savoie, and Kimberly DiBacco. They did a first class job.

Erica King, Todd Jones, Daniel Hicks, Bob Savoie, Kimberly DiBacco

02Avalanche
8/15/2015

"Service adept needs quality customer service"

Called to have oil change and inspection. Josh in service stated would only be a 30 minute wait. I asked him only 30 minutes and he confirmed. I get there within 5 minutes and suddenly it's a 2 hour wait. Called to speak with josh on phone and he swears he stated hour and a half. First off hour and half sounds nothing like 30 minutes. Secondly I asked him only 30 minutes and he confirmed. So as we are discussing this matter, he gets angry and hangs up. Oh do I hope it was recorded so he can't deny it. We already know he lies. Was it a bait and switch type of deal just to get me in? Or did he really think it was only 30 minutes? Don't know. But hanging up on someone is not recommended. Especially considering we have 4 vehicles that were serviced there. I am no longer a customer there nor recommend it. They were very good in the past but when they start slipping, seems it never goes in the right direction. Huntersville Chevrolet never has recovered from their horrible customer service. I did find that these small oil change centers you see posted in various locations seem to be very quick and customer service seems to be pretty good. Not sure where to go next but I do know it's probably not going to be at a dealership.

Josh in service

Maxima2Impala
7/15/2015

"Huntersville Ford has TERRIBLE Customer Service"

A little background on my dealings with Huntersville Ford: I am being deployed to Afghanistan and beginning my pre-deployment training in a few days. I arranged to ground my leased vehicle early under the Servicemembers Civil Release Act. I chose to ground my car at Huntersville Ford because it was the closest dealership to home. I have grounded leases in the past with other dealershipswith absolutely no problem. It's a 20 minute process and even the busiest dealerships made time to assist me. Not Huntersville Ford. After calling their Finance Director Kim Dibacco all day to arrange a time to turn in the vehicle to bo avail, I decided to walk in on Friday 7/10/15. I was told that I couldn't be helped and that I needed to make an appointment. I made an appointment for 6:00pm on Monday I arrived with my 2 children at 6:00pm on Monday, waited an hour only to be told Kim wasn't expecting me and wouldn't be able to see me that day. I found this odd because when my husband called to make the appointment, we could hear her talking in the backround confirming the appointment with the individual that we were on the phone with. At that point, I was fairly aggravated. I was told to leave my contact information and Kim would call me. Kim never called. Fast forward to today Wednesday 7/15/15. I received a phone call from Ford Credit saying that they finally got in contact with Kim Dibacco after trying for days. She denied knowing anything about my vehicle being grounded at her dealership (the vehicle is parked out front at Huntersville Ford) and they were confused about how to proceed. I'm 2 days away from leaving for pre-deployment, Ford can't find my car, Kim Dibacco won't even acknowledge my existence, needless to say I'm furious. I will make it my mission to tell everyone I know about the terrible customer service that I have received at Huntersville Ford. If customer service is important to you, run the opposite way of Huntersville Ford.

Kim Dibacco

Delisa
6/17/2015

"Service department"

Worst service department ever had 11am appointment & 2:15 my car still had not been touched! No consideration 4 customers will never use their service department again!

Greg

JaneM52
6/04/2015

"Finally a low pressure Saleman that acutally listens!!"

Barry was low pressure, patient and informative. He listened and helped us find the right car at the price we could afford. I have already recommended him and Huntersville Ford to my family. My sister and brother-in-law will be buying there next.

Barry Brueckner

GEEL
6/02/2015

"AWESOME"

GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING TO BUY A NEW FORD PRODUCT TO VISIT THIS STORE AND CHECK THESE GUYS OUT

MACK MCILWAIN

Joshua212
6/01/2015

"My best car buying experience EVER!!!"

This has been the absolute best car buying experience I've ever had. From salesman to sales manager to finance manager to service, I could not have asked for a smooth on point process. A++++ Huntersville Ford Team. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Thomas Gigliotti

Mr and Mrs Hall
5/30/2015

"Great truck, Great deal , Great Customer Service"

We went to Huntersville Ford with certain specifications that my Husband wanted his truck to have. Our salesman was very knowledgeable of the trucks that they had there on the lot and showed us several ones that were to our liking. After some searching ,a great team of salesman and finance managers they located the perfect truck for us ....we ended up with a gorgeous , brand new , 2014 F 150 STX Sport truck. It is has most of the specs we were looking for and is a beautiful metallic blue in color .... My Husband is a Military Veteran and was given a Military discount , other perks and ended up with a better deal than we EVER expected to get !!! He is very satisfied with his over all experience and absolutely loves his new truck !!!! We are so very thankful to Huntersville Ford , our salesman Mack McIlwain , finance guy Tom and others behind the scene , who helped us to get an awesome deal on an awesome Ford truck !! What a wonderful team there at Huntersville Ford !!!! Thanks guys !!!! You are all awesome and much appreciated !!!! Mr and Mrs, Larry Joe Hall

Mack McIlwain