Huntersville Ford

Burns Ford

Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Cassie.Threlkeld
6/26/2015

"Will Martin-- Customer Service -- Outstanding!! =)"

Will Martin I searched all over for the right ford Fusion. Looked online and did major research. I drove 45 mins from my job to see him. Pain and all. I was recently hit in the rear and really wasn't feeling well and didn't feel like car shopping however, I knew this needed to be done. Immediately when I drove up I explained what I wanted and what not. he never took me towards something I didn't want. He took me straight to vehicles I could afford and wanted. I explained I wanted used, white and leather. He never once tried to persuade me to get another vehicle and get bigger and better vehicle. He was nice and considered what I wanted. I loved the enthusiasm and appreciated he was concerned about what I wanted. He def. took me as a new buyer into consideration. I would def. come back to this dealership. Leaving a happy customer and an appreciated customer. All smiles!! Thanks Mr. Will!! I will come test drive anytime, considering I am the best driver around. haha Best,

Will Martin

David1019
6/22/2015

"Best Dealership Experience Ever"

This was the smoothest dealership experience my wife and I have ever had. Tom and Tim took amazing care of us from start to end. With absolutely no high pressure tactics our purchase of a 2015 Edge was amazing from the moment we drove onto the lot. Would definitely recommend Huntersville Ford.

Tim Parks and Thomas Gigliotti

biglou27
6/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Carlos was fantastic, very knowledgeable about the vehicles and the process. The car buying experience was very comfortable, not high pressure at all!. I've also been a service customer at Huntersville Ford for a long time and highly recommend them for all maintenance and service.

Carlos

biglou27
6/19/2015

"Friendly, cooperative, and fun."

My purchase here started out like every other dealership but very quickly became an enjoyable experience. I have always viewed my relationship with the dealer as "adversarial" but this time, it was actually fun. The experience was handled by people who love cars and the people who love cars. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a low pressure and honest interaction during the buying process. Fran and Gino were wonderful as well as Thomas who worked a wonderful deal. Thank you all.

Thomas, Gino, Fran

ksvagr
6/19/2015

"straight forward"

I called dealership from an online search and was given my requested information within 20 minutes. everything was straight up and very transparent. everyone was friendly and easy to work with. very pleasant experience.

Thomas and Tim

cjsnana
6/18/2015

"Time for my 13th Ford!!"

I recently received an e-mail telling me that I could trade in my 2012 Escape for a 2015 Escape and lower my payments. I'm all about saving money so I decided to stop in. Met with Barry and he worked me a deal that will save me over $100.00 a month. And I have a NEW car! I will never have anything but a Ford. And I moved out of my comfort zone (mostly blue cars) and got the Sunset. Next time I need new car I will definitely be back. After all, Ford means.................FIRST ON RACE DAY!

Delisa
6/17/2015

"Service department"

Worst service department ever had 11am appointment & 2:15 my car still had not been touched! No consideration 4 customers will never use their service department again!

Greg

Sean P. Murray
6/13/2015

"Custoemr service review huntersville ford"

The service was excellent, No pressure to buy a car a did not need. I have purchased to cars there and both experiences were great!

kelseytodd21
6/13/2015

"Easy Buying Experience"

I already had the car picked out when I showed up and had done all of my homework. The dealer was easy to work with and took care of everything I needed. They were very fair on price and I got a great deal on the car I wanted with a trade-in. The whole process was quick and painless.

aforre1003
6/12/2015

"Great first tme and 'nervous' experience"

My salesman Tim Parks was a great help. Since I was nervous about purchasing a car, he made me feel relaxed. Even though I knew the exact kind of car I wanted, he was helpful in showing the different options and models available. I appreciate the good work of the Kim the finance director in also offering me finance options as well. Even was great and this was a VERY pleasant experience.

Tim - sales, Kim - Finance