Huntersville Ford

Capital Ford of Charlotte

Jim S
5/27/2016

"Fantastic Service"

On this particular day I had to bring both cars we own into the dealership. Not because of problems with the vehicles, but because Someone in my family lost an entire set of car keys. I went in to have keys made for both vehicles , a 2005 Ford Escape with 180k mileage and a 2011 Ford Fusion with approx 80k. Also had and an oil change on both vehicles. The Service Manager and John Philips were fantastic. On my newer vehicle John Phillips advised there were two minor recalls and they could do the work the same day. I was in and out of the dealership in a short timeframe. The Service Technician Chris was very helpful and gave me some easy fixes to reprograming my fobs. Great work Huntersville Ford. I will be buying my next vehicle from Huntersville Ford.

John Phillips and service tech Chris.

DIRTYBOAT
5/26/2016

"SELL TRUCK RIGHT FROM UNDER ME"

I CONTACTED HUNTERSVILLE ON TUESDAY MORNING 5/23/16 ABOUT A 2012 FORD F350 THAT WAS ON THERE LOT. THEY ONLY HAD TWO PICS ON THE WEBSITE SO I ASKED FOR MORE PICS. AFTER WAITING TWO HOURS TO GET THE PICS I DECIDED THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE FORWARD ON BUYING THE TRUCK. I CONTACTED MEGAN HAPTON AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD HAVE THE MANAGER JERAMIE MATHENEY CONTACT ME. AROUND LUNCH TIME THAT DAY I DID GET A CALL FROM HIM BUT I WAS UNABLE TO TAKE HIS CALL. ONCE I GOT BACK IN THE OFFICE I CALLED HIM BACK SEVARAL TIME AND LEFT VOICEMAIL AND STILL TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD BACK FROM HIM.. (SOME MANAGER THAT HE IS) LET ME ADD THAT I DID TALK TO MEGAN LATE TUESDAY EVENING AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD HAVE HIM CALL ME BEFORE THEY CLOSED. SO NOW WEDNESDAY MORING NOR MEGAN OR JERAMIE HAD CALLED ME BACK. I REACED OUT TO SHANE MCMAHAN AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD GET ME THE BOTTOM DOLLER AND GET BACK TO ME. AROUND LUNCH TIME HE DID CONTACT ME WITH THE PRICE OF THE TRUCK AND I TOLD HIM TO SEND ME A BUYERS ORDER. AFTER WAITING ALL AFTERNOON I RECIVIED IT AND TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE TODAY WHICH IS 5/26/16 TO GET THE TRUCK. MEGAN WAS EVEN A PART OF THAT CONCVERSATION AND SHE ASKED FOR A DEPOSIT AND I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD GIVE HER A CREDIT CARD BUT THEN SHE SAID THAT IT WAS NOT NEEDED. SO THIS MORNING 5/26/16 I GOT UP WENT TO MY BANK AND GOT A CHECK TO GO GET THE TRUCK. I WAS ABOUT TO HEAD UP TO THE DEALERSHIP BUT I WENT AHEAD AND CALLED SHANE SINCE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD ANSWER HIS PHONE TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WAS ON THE WAY UP TO GET THE TRUCK. AT THIS POIT HE TOLD ME THAT THE TRUCK WAS SOLD LAST NIGHT AND THERE WAS NOTHING THAT HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. NOW I AM REALLY PISSED BECAUSE AFTER THE FACT THAT I HAD A BUYERS ORDER ON THE TRUCK AND GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO GET A CHECK THEY SAY THAT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I TRIED TO CALL BOTH JERAMIE AND MEGAN BUT I GUESS THAT ONE SALE TO THEM IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. SOME COWARDS THEY ARE......................................

MEGAN HAMPTON, JERAMIE MATHENEY, SHANE MCMAHAN

Randy Hughes
5/25/2016

"Great customer service and buying experience"

Bought a new F150 and the sales team was great to work with. Very knowledgable and low pressure with the sales process. went out of their way to make sure the experience was positive. they also followed up afterwards to see how I liked the truck and if i had any questions about it's operation.

Carlos Garcia and Daniel Hicks

Kristin
5/23/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We recently purchased a Ford Edge from Huntersville Ford. We had a great experience. The sales department was very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Carlos Garcia

Yang
5/22/2016

"Excellent services "

First time bring my car for a oil chang, very quick services and help me fix my SYNC problem too, wash my car after the oil change.

Troy

amy2016
5/22/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

I recently took my new 2016 Ford Explorer for my first oil. It was so convenient, great price and quick. I will definitely continue to take my car back for future service.

Service employee, sales employee

jennifer
5/20/2016

"service"

We have consistently had excellent service from Huntersville Ford, from the service department and the sales department. Their associates are always very helpful and friendly.

Lucas

Reecegardner
5/19/2016

"Excellent service experience"

I recently took my F-150 in for service and the attention I received was beyond excellent. They not only took care of the service I needed but took care of recall items at the same time. And they finished way ahead of the estimated time. I couldn't be happier!

Rob Yazembiak

bhintzen
5/18/2016

"Excellent customer and vehicle care."

I have been using this dealership since I purchased my 2000 F150 from them. They have always been upfront about my needs for keeping this truck running in top shape, never telling me I needed repairs that did not exist. Their staff is professional, and courteous. I have recommended this dealership to others and it will be the first place I will go when it’s time to replace this truck.

Robert

Dwrhyne
5/18/2016

"Service"

Excellent customer service and knowledgeable Technicians!!!! I never worry about my vehicle because I know Todd will make sure I get what I need and what is best ti keep my Fusion in tip top shape. Best Dealership around. THAK YOU!!!!

Todd