Huntersville Ford

Capital Ford of Charlotte

radicalrick
2/08/2016

"excellent"

Top notch, everybody from the begining to the end, Carlos Garcia is one of the Very best salesperson I have ever dealt with, he goes way above and beyond the call of duty.

Everybody

SFrank81
2/02/2016

"Go to Huntersville Ford to buy your next car"

Just bought a 2015 Expedition from James Hawkins at Huntersville Ford. Superb service!! A1 all the way. Recommending him and the Ford dealership to all my neighbors!!

James Hawkins

Cavalier
2/01/2016

"Good Service; Good Experience"

We just purchased a 2016 Explorer. Our initial visit to the showroom was to simply look at the Explorer. Eric Perryman listened carefully to what we wanted and found what proved to be the "perfect vehicle." We stepped up our timetable on our purchase. When we returned to finalize a deal, William Hall picked up where Eric had left off and gave us excellent service as did the technical expert who was quite patient in showing me the various bells and whistles of the Explorer. An initial service call to get "Resistol" treatment was handled efficiently. We anticipate continued excellence in the service that we will get from Huntersville Ford. Thank you. Thomas Armstrong

Eric Perryman, William Hall, finance person, technical associate

DG3
1/16/2016

"Dealership Expwrience"

In my third purchase from Huntersville Ford and with Barry Brueckner as the salesman he and the Blue Oval Team once again delivered exceptional customer service to go along with a outstanding product. Having dealt with Huntersville Ford for new vehicle purchases as well as for the service and maintenance of those vehicles the entire staff are professional and very accommodating. We highly recommend Huntersville Ford and Barry and Thomas.

Barry and Thomas

dogwood8
1/09/2016

"My best car-purchasing experience!"

Over the years I have purchased 5 different ford models; all at different Ford dealerships. The purchase of my 2016 Ford Fusion on 1/4/2016 from Huntersville Ford was by far the very best experience! I was treated fairly and with respect; all my questions were answered; and I was helped in every way possible - even having my trade emptied of my personal belongings and then transferred to my new purchase. Three very knowledgeable and kind gentlemen from the sales staff helped me through this process: Carlos Garcia (you will never find a better sales person than Carlos!); Randy the Finance Manager who explained every little detail and Daniel who could not have been more patient with me in teaching Sync, etc. And my new Ford drives like a dream!

Carlos Garcia, Randy (finance), and Daniel.

Shelby08
12/02/2015

"Quick Lane service "

Fantastic job done by all.Tim in Quick Lane very helpful and professional.Zach the tech throw as my tech.Great group of people.I recommend them completely

Tim Parks,Zach,Troy

jtmullis
11/25/2015

"Employees ability to talk with customers."

Been coming there for many years and every time I walk in the write-up service area I am greeted with a smile and a very positive attitude that make me enjoy the start of my day. All employees are friendly and courteous. Carlos ( a salesman ) find me and makes sure that I being handled as I should be. There is not a thing I can sat negative about the dealership. Have enjoyed my dealings with the company for so many year and have bought more vehicles than I can count. Come by and see the teams, you will not be disappointed, I'm sure of that. Thank you, James M.

Service, Cashers, and Salesman

Canuck Phil
11/24/2015

"Service Visit - oil and tire rotation"

Friendly greet upon arrival an honest time estimate due to holiday traffic which ended up being spot on. A great crew in all areas of this dealership. I have purchased 2 new vehicles from Huntersville Ford and plan to continue to bring my business there. Highly recommend if you are looking for "personal" service and "friendships".

Service Group - multiple

princess
11/09/2015

"Excellent, friendly, and great service "

Huntersville ford is awesome. They provided excellent costumer service and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purches. Thank you

Joshua Mcmickle

slf0560
11/08/2015

"Fantastic, friendly, Fabulous"

I had an amazing experience at Huntersville Ford. Carlos was the best salesman I have ever dealt with when buying a car. He went out of his way to make my experience as easy as possible. He took so much time with me. To be very honest, I was only planning to go in and look at their inventory and come back with my husband. This was actually the first car I bought all by myself and there was absolutely no stress.

Carlos