Huntersville Ford

Huntersville Ford
Huntersville Ford Info

Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail

Burns Ford

"ONLY Huntersville Ford for my Family"

My Family and I have purchased over 12 automobiles from Huntersville Ford over the last 20 years. Huntersville Ford is a family driven dealership and you can trust them 100%. The Sales Manager Bob and his sales staff are always ready to help you, even with emergencies (when I was in a car accident, Bob was there to help and direct me to properly have the car repaired). My wife always feels extremely comfortable when she takes her car in for service / oil changes and they make her feel at home. The salesman that we LOVE and enjoy to work with is Carlos Garcia!! You talk about Family, this man is Family and goes the extra 10 Miles to take care of you and keep his promise! He always calls to check on you and to see if all is good and if you require anything else from him. Carlos sets the new standards for all sales persons! Extremely helpful and truly cares!! We truly love Huntersville Ford!!

Carlos Garcia

"Enjoyable"

During the 8 years I have lived in NC, Huntersville Ford is the only dearlership I do business with. They are very personable, dependable and work with you to satisfy your needs. Thank you to all.

Todd,Kim,Thomas,Bob

""Helpful""

James Hawkins and Jeramie Matheney did a great job, very helpful with my trade and information available to make it happen. Will go back to Huntersville Ford in the future and refer others to this dealership.

James Hawkins and Jeramie Matheney

"Wonderful"

From the time I first went to Huntersville Ford to the time I finalized my purchase everything went very smooth. No pressure, east going people everywhere. Carlos was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Will definently consider Huntersville Ford for future vehicle purchases.

"Great"

Carlos and Kim worked well together. They both worked hard in finding me what I wanted . The budget and details were important and they were able to adhere to both.

"Great Experience"

I love your dealership! You guys have great customer service and it really shows. Barry was great and very helpful with my purchase. What really stood out for me is I left my garage door opener in my trade in and I went ran back to grab it you guys had just closed. The finance guy who was leaving was very sweet and ran in to get it for me. Actions in motion to back up your brand is what really stands your dealership apart from the others.

Barry

"Wonderful experience"

Carlos is the best sales person!!! We had two small kids with us and he knew how to make to process go fast and smooth. Will definitely recommend Carlos at Huntersville Ford to all my family and friends.

Carlos Garcia

"Thank you"

I love my ford fusion. Carlos did an excellent job in getting me the vehicle that I wanted. Will definitely recommend my friends to him.

"Wonderful experience"

We came to Huntersville Ford after reviewing several other dealers. We went to a local dealership who showed us the car, said take it for a test drive and never told us much about the vehicle. The price changed three times in the two hours we wasted there. We were about ready to give up when we decided to drive to Huntersville and check out the ford escape there. Francia explained every detail of the car. Answered every question and made sure we understood how things worked. We test drove it and we very impressed. Next was the trade and the price on the Escape. The price stayed at what we were promised and they trade was minimal for my van. We came to an agreement and are very satisfied with it. Everyone at Huntersville Ford was great.Especially Francina. Thanks for a great experience in buying a new car.Will highly recommend you all. Sincerely, Bobby and Ethel Casey

Francina

"F350 Purchase"

Traded an F150 for an F350, Mike and Stephanie handled all my needs in a very timely manner and were always awaiting my arrival when I did have to be at dealership. They made the trade very easy, I didn't lay a single finger on my old truck, they cleaned out and boxed the inside as well as cleaned out the bed and switched over my toolbox to my new truck. I felt as if I was handed as a valued returning customer even though I had never been to this dealer before. No haggling and they meet all KBB values for my trade. Overall Great experience!

Mike Mokoff, Stephanie Dean