Huntington Beach Mitsubishi

Good

Huntington Beach Mitsubishi
Huntington Beach Mitsubishi Info

"Buying new car"

Called them up to enquire on a mitsubishi Evo. Chris from sales told me they have what I'm looking for and I can get it for the national ad price. I drove almost 2hrs to get to Huntington Beach. Walked in met Chris who told me that he's going to get the car from storage. I went over the numbers with him, it was exactly what he had told me over the phone, we agreed and shook hands. At that point he said I need to run your credit. After making me wait for over an hour he comes and said; your credit is great but I don't have the car. He said he needed to get it from another dealer but they won't release it to him. He lied to me when he said he had the car in storage! I wanted him to remove the credit inquiry. According to the credit bureau all I need to do is send them a letter that says that mitsubishi asks to delete the inquiry. The next day I called and talked to Frank and asked to provide me that letter. This guy Frank basically laughed at me and hung up the phone. This guys are liars, unprofessional and don't care about you. There are plenty of good mitsu dealers out there avoid this one.

Chris, Frank

"I helped my assistant get her first car. Sammi, Chris,..."

I helped my assistant get her first car. Sammi, Chris, Frank were all amazing. My assistant did not fit into a neat approval box but after days of hard work and persistence, the team at Huntington Beach Mitsubishi scored big on price, loan interest rate and years of loan. They didn't earn much money on the deal for the time they spent, however they earned great respect and loyalty from me and my assistant. They shared in the joy of seeing her earn and obtain her first car. They were motivated by customer satisfaction. This is a rare quality that I sincerely appreciate. Well done gentleman! Mike G. Huntington Beach

Chris, Sammi and Frank

"I’m currently seeking counsel to sue for fraud. Baught a..."

I’m currently seeking counsel to sue for fraud. Baught a vehicle and was told no accidents. Given car faxwhich showed no accidents. But vehicle had prior damage. They concelled records. Let my lesson be your warning!

Sam - manager

"Although I am an executive, for a woman car buying is..."

Although I am an executive, for a woman car buying is very intimidating. I have been recommended by a friend to go and checkout Huntington Beach Mitsubishi. I talked to Sam and he very calmly alleviate my fear of car buying by explaining everything in detail and I Drove away with a beautiful Lancer. I never thought car buying could be this easy and a dealer can be this honest. Sam is calling himself Smash. He smashed my fear and phobia of car buying. Strongly recommend Huntington Mitsubishi. Thanks a million Sam :) Fay H. MBA

Sam

"Sam made everything smooth as butter, Saw a car listed..."

Sam made everything smooth as butter, Saw a car listed online, and asked what the lowest he could do was, and he gave quite a great deal!

Sam

"I have purchased 2 vehicles from Huntington Beach..."

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Huntington Beach Mitsubishi, an Evo GSR for myself and an Outlander for my wife. Both times we were treated with excellent service. The pricing at this dealership is better than anywhere else. In fact, I'm not sure how they make enough money to stay in business. Maybe that's why I had to come back to get my car detailed. I guess they don't have anybody on staff to wash cars after 3:00. I had to bring my car back on Sunday morning to get detailed bu it was. It a problem because the employees are fun to hang ou wih and they have a tv in the lounge with sports on. Sam sells the cars cheap and Josh does the paperwork. I got a great price and a great interest rate. Josh hooked me up with 150,000 mile warranty for my Evo. I checked out other Mitsubishi dealers (puente hills, Glendale, Anaheim) and none of them could touch the price I got from Huntington Beach. Anybody that wants an Evo should go there.

Josh Sam Ryan Loc Mina

"It was an excellent purchase experience. I am glad we..."

It was an excellent purchase experience. I am glad we managed to save money and time by buying from honest, friendly and a well-organized dealership. There was no one to hassle me. The process was simple. Sam was exceptionably knowledgeable and cooperative. We would highly recommend people to go Huntington Mitsubishi. Will buy again. Thank You Sam. Dr. Shane S.

Sam Smash

"The owner of this dealership takes care of his customers..."

The owner of this dealership takes care of his customers and doesnt push you into a deal. I found this very refreshing and definatly made the buying experience one of a kind.

Sam

"They should call this the no bullshit dealership. No..."

They should call this the no bullshit dealership. No bullshit on the price, no bullshit on your trade in. I have bought five cars from Sam over the years, and I keep coming back because he always gives me the best deal, a few times so much better than I'd even asked for. Everything has been up front and honest. Also, Josh in financing has always wrapped up the deal quickly without any high pressure sales of paint protection this and extended warranty that. It's been offered, but if I say no he respects that and moves on. For those people who hate the car buying process, this is the dealer for you.

sam and josh

"I bought my original Evo here and the guys are great. I..."

I bought my original Evo here and the guys are great. I get all my cars from these guys... Sam is great to deal with, no hassle, great process.

Sam Shazideh