Huntington Hyundai

Bob Pfister

May 21, 2017

"Beyond excellent service"

- keekiegio Verified Customer

Bob Pfister is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Professional, personable and not too pushy! I really enjoyed the process of buying my new car! Bobs knowledge of sales and great personality made it very easy to purchase this vehicle. He went above and beyond to make sure I knew all the details and specs of my purchase. He was extremely educated on the technology of the vehicle which made me feel even more comfortable driving away in my new Tuscon! Derek went above and beyond to help make this deal. He was easy to talk to and always had the right answer to my questions. Overall the best experience I've had with any dealership! Thanks a bunch Huntington Hyundai !!!

May 18, 2017

"Huntington Hyundai"

- tdigangi8 Verified Customer

Bob Pfister was extemely helpful and accommodating to my needs. He is a trustworthy salesman in an industry that has such slimy characters. Overall I was very pleased with my experience at Huntington Hyundai.

May 16, 2017

"Great sales experience!!!"

- fordyota9100 Verified Customer

This has been the beat sales experience I have ever had!!! Bob was friendly, and really knew what he was doing!!! He made the process as quick and painless as possible.

2015 Dodge Dart