Huntington Hyundai

1221 East Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

brpaccione

"Keith Shannon A+"

Great to work with Keith! Professional, down-to-earth, and honest. Made the process of leasing a car easy and comfortable. Thank you, Keith. I recommend going to Keith for all your Hyuandai needs.

jillmh
9/26/2016

"Pleasant car leasing experience"

Ken provided me the assistance I needed to lease a new Santa Fe. He clearly explained new options and what I could get in each vehicle package. He made the whole process easy as I was shopping with my one year old and always pressed for time. I respect his approach and the dealership philosophy of providing a fair price without hassles and negotiations. This is the third Hyundai dealership I've dealt with I am happy to report that we will be repeat customers when our other lease ends this summer.

mserinruiz

"A great experience"

My salesperson was knowledgeable and very helpful. He understood my anxiety and helped me to feel at ease. He was very helpful, kind and made the whole experience a good one. I know buying a new car can be very hard for a woman and I have been to other car dealerships were I was unhappy with my treatment. I am very happy with my experience at Hyundai of Huntington.

johnsalernojsa
9/22/2016

"2017 sonata"

Steve puwalski is the best!! great dealership, helpful,nice,funny, pleasant, thrifty,clean. Was steve boy scout?,great dealership,staff,prep. dept, I was able to take my time picking a color and wasn't pressured.

tsully0
9/20/2016

"Bob Pfister and everyone else did a GREAT JOB!!!"

Everyone we interacted with on this transaction was outstanding. This was our THIRD purchase from this dealership in the past 5 years. My wife and both daughters drive Hyundai's because I believe they are excellent values and also scored very high on all the safety ratings (which is of the utmost importance to me as a husband & father). Specifically our salesperson, Bob Phister, did a great job going over all the vehicle's features with me to make sure it was the right fit for what I wanted for my daughter. When I brought my daughter and wife back the next day to see the car he took time to go over all their questions and explain things to them directly. He never made us feel rushed and seemed to genuinely care that we selected the right car for my daughter that both she and us could be comfortable with her driving. He also was very clear about the price and options. I'm thrilled with this purchase and will be certain to tell folks I know about Bob Pfister and all the Huntington Hyundai staff. As I said, this is my third purchase from this dealership in five years. Our driveway is filled with Hyundai's so that serves to show how happy I am with the cars, the dealership and the sales/service staff.

Bob's Manager was also great as was the person who helped us with the finaincing paperwork

jenndlouhy
9/18/2016

"Great first car purchase"

Ken was an excellent salesman.He didn't pressure me at all with purchasing. He was friendly and gave me individual attention when showing me how to work all of the bells and whistles in my car. I was surprised when he told me I could take my car home the same day.

robofish5

"New vehicle lease"

Outstanding experience from a top professional. Will definitely recommend and purchase again from this salesman and this dealership. I find the atmosphere is calm and all the employees were friendly and courteous. Ken took the time to explain everything and I was not pressured at all. He earned my business and is an asset to the dealership

tvernon0

"Keith Shannon"

This is the third time I have leased a car from Keith.Each time he makes this difficult,stressful time for me so easy.He is professional,considerate,and I will be back in 2 years.

ronniek516
9/17/2016

"Huntington Hyundai is Great!"

This is my second Elantra, my first one was purchased in 2000. I liked Bob Awn (our sales representative) so much that 16 years later when I decided it was time to get a new car I was happy to see That Bob was still there. Bob is great and I was happy that I was able to buy my new car and dealing with Bob. He makes car buying stress free and makes you feel confident about the whole car buying process and experience. Will definitely buy my next one from Huntington Hyundai!

Larry

jodiebeth3
9/16/2016

"Excellent experience"

The salesperson that I worked with was not only helpful and knowledgeable but very pleasant and made this experience perfect. I highly recommend this dealership! Plus we love the car!!!

Reviews of Bob Awn