Huntington Hyundai

1221 East Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

PERPLE1
7/28/2015

"Very pleased "

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you. I will definitely recommend this dealership. So far I love my new car.

genevieve37
7/26/2015

"Positive experience "

I recently purchased a car from this dealership. Ken Lazovick was my salesperson. He was helpful, patient & well informed. He responded to our personal needs & I recommend him. All staff at this location were pleasant & helpful. Jerri Trandem

EAD85
7/24/2015

"Excellent New Car Buying Experience"

My son and I recently bought an Elantra GT here and it was by far the best new car buying experience I've ever had. Ken Lazovick is an excellent salesperson who showed us all the features, gave us excellent pricing and made the process, which as anyone who has bought a new car knows can be intimidating, totally straightforward and even fun. Buying a new car should be exciting, not nerve-wracking! In the process of looking for a car my son and I had gone to a number of dealers in the Huntington and Smithtown area and they ranged from horrible (one dealer who shall remain nameless first steered us to a used SUV that had audible engine trouble and when I questioned him on it he said, "oh, don't worry, we haven't serviced this one yet"; another had lost their ability to sell certified pre-owned cars from the manufacturer) to really good, but Ken and the people at Huntington Hyundai stood out. After the second time we saw him we had Huntington Hyundai at the top of the list. The last time I bought a new car, from another dealer and another brand, it was an extremely unpleasant experience - the salespeople were pushy, high-pressure and relentless and the finance manager had me ready to walk out. Not so at Huntington Hyundai - Ken was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way and Larry Katzman, the finance manager, was totally straight and up front and got us an excellent financing rate. The new Hyundai Elantra GT is a stunning vehicle (in my opinion Hyundai has leaped over other brands in the automotive styling department) that was priced right and has an excellent set of features. Thanks Ken and everyone on the staff. When the time comes for me to buy another car I'll be coming back.

Larry Katzman

KLCANTONE
7/21/2015

"Satisfied"

This is a Very professional dealerahip. I had an excellent experience overall. I bought the car I was looking for and I am still satisfied.

DIGIACOMO7
7/20/2015

"Great experience"

Ken was an absolute gem and made the process so quick and easy. It was my first car leasing and it couldn't have been a better experience. Would recommend to anyone

ROBERTEOLIVERO
7/17/2015

"I bought the car because of Bob Awn's professionalism."

My sales representative, Bob Awn, was extremely professional and genuinely caring and concerned about my needs. My experience with him was a pleasure and I will definitely be going back to Bob Awn for my next vehicle purchase.

TDOSS418
7/14/2015

"Friendly honest man Mr K Shamnon"

Great Salesman and person. Mr Shannon did not put any pressure on me to buy the car. He explained the car to me thoroughly and upon receipt of it explained it to me. Great asset to your company!

LYNMUSICL
7/14/2015

"My 2015 Limited Turbo"

I first met Keith a few months ago when I inquired about the end of my lease in Sept coming up. I wasn't ready the, but at the end of June I was. There incentives and specials and they all fit my needs. I thought I wanted white with black interior, which I saw there. Then I saw the Silver with gray and black interior in the Limited Turbo, rather than the Sport. That was the one! I love it!

DANI_BRANDSTETTER
7/09/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Ken Lazovick was so professional and knowledgeable when he sold us our Genesis. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants a pleasant car buying experience without all the games.

JOBOYLE
7/08/2015

"Very satisfied with the purchase of my 2 new Elantras"

Keith Shannon was my salesman and he was absolutely a pleasure. I've bought numerous cars over the past thirty years and I have to say that Mr. Shannon is one of the if not the best car salesman I have dealt with! I will definitely be recommending Huntington Hyundai and Keith Shannon to my friends and family!

Larry