Huntington Hyundai

1221 East Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

3eleven1127
2/06/2016

"An incredible experience thanks to Ken Lazovick"

Imagine going out to grab chicken for dinner and coming home with a new car! Well, that's what happened to me after going to Huntington Hyundai. For a couple of months I was looking for a small SUV. After researching and test driving BMWs, Jeeps and an Audi I couldn't find what I was looking for and was completely turned off by the high pressure tactics of the sales people. That changed when I walked into Huntington Hyundai and met with Ken Lazovick. I stopped in to quickly look at a car I saw in their lot on my way home from work one day. Ken took me on a test drive and was incredibly knowledgable on all aspects of the car which really impressed me, it was clear that he loves what he does and had my best interest at heart. The experience was so different from anything I ever expected when buying a car and the quality of the 2016 Tucson was on par with what I saw in higher end vehicles. Previously I was looking at a BMW X3, Audi Q5, and a Jeep Grand Cherokee however the Hyundai delivered on design, quality, and performance. I never expected to walk out the same night with a vehicle, however I know I made a great decision and haven't had a single regret since!

FLOR.DM.ESCOBAR
2/03/2016

"Friendly with no gimmicks"

very friendly, i walked out of there confident i got the best deal without all the back and forth like other dealerships. Bob Awn is a pleasure to deal with and made sure i was ok even when i had to wait a little bit as he was finishing up with another customer. the other staff also were very friendly and made the wait go by very quickly with conversation.

Ann Marie C
2/01/2016

"extremely happy"

This was my second time going to Huntington Hyundai. Steve was very helpful and informational. I never felt pressured and got me exactly where I needed to be on price. You didn't feel rushed at all. The price you are told is the price on the paperwork you sign. I highly recommend working with Steve!

Siobean m
1/27/2016

"Great Experience!"

Keith Shannon the salesman was a pleasure to work with when buying my 2016 Sonata! This is the dealership to go to very kind and honest salesmen. The finance manager Larry was great also. Keith was very knowledgeable on the Sonata. Thank you Keith for a great overall experience and a great deal!!

ejs121
1/20/2016

"Pleasurable!"

Steve took the time to explain my options and prices. He was very knowledgeable and a low pressure salesman. I highly recommend working with Steve and this dealership.

Mr Katzman in finance was delightful to work with as well.

janetm
1/19/2016

"great deal!"

Great experience,love the car,thanks to Ken Lazovick,very perfusion,kind,smart,informative.The dealership is very good,nice ,friendly people.Got a car the day I went into the shop,highly recommend Ken Lazovick.

Nick L.
1/19/2016

"Great Dealership"

Had a great experience dealing with Ken Lazovick with the purchase of our new car. He was professional, honest and courteous. Will not hesitate to recommend this dealership and Ken to our friends and family.

angelaforcina
1/18/2016

"Bob Awn amazing!!!!!!!"

i was looking to buy a car, I went to Atlantic Hyundai and was lied to and pretty much beaten up by the sales people and manager. My husband and I went to Huntington Hyundai and from the polite sweet warm girl who greeted us when we walked in, to Bob Awn our sales person who was able to calm me and make my experience buying our new truck so easy, fast and calm to Larry who was our finance guy, this place is 5 stars top notch!!!!!! I will never shop for a car anywhere else!!!!!! Thank you so much Huntington Hyundai for all you helped us with

The receptionist and Larry the finance guy

GeorgeP
1/17/2016

"Fair and Easy"

This was my first new car lease and I was not looking forward to having to listen to the typical salesman fast-talking and haggling. To my surprise and pleasure I encountered neither throughout my entire transaction with Ken and Huntington Hyundai. The entire process from deal negotiation, finance, and acquisition was a breeze and not once did I feel pressured. I could not be happier with how easy and comfortable they made the experience.

giovanna
1/16/2016

"Purchasing two new cars"

Buying a new car, for me, has always been a difficult and frustrating experience. Having Robert Awn as my salesman quickly eliminated my apprehensions. Robert Awn's experience, patience, knowledge, and deep caring for me as a customer are exceptional. I was elated at buying a new car. More importantly, I was completely satisfied and elated that Robert was my salesman. Huntington Hyundai is truly fortunate to have him as a salesman.

Reviews of Ken Lazovick