Huntington Hyundai

Steve Puwalski

February 17, 2017

"Huntington Hyundai"

- cigliano Verified Customer

Steve is an outstanding salesman. This is our 4th car that we bought or leased from Steve. He is the reason we keep going back.

February 10, 2017

"New elantra"

- luevola Verified Customer

I am very happy with my new car and dealership. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly.

February 10, 2017

"No haggling, no hassles. Return customer will be back again"

- a57chevyht Verified Customer

In December 2005 I bought a new 2006 Sonata from Bob Awn, who made me the best deal I could have imagined and more than that, it was the best car I ever owned. With 217k miles on the old car and a trip planned to Key West, FL, it was time for a new car. My one and only call was to Bob Awn, who once again exceeded my expectations. I love my new 2017 Sonata, and got it for an exceptionally good price I can afford. Buying a new car can be a hassle and stressful, but not at Huntington Hyundai and not when you deal with Bob Awn. Once again everything went smoothly and worry free. HH and Bob Awn are simply the best! Thank you for another outstanding car buying experience and for another great car. You get my highest recommendation, and I'll be back!

2016 Chrysler 200