Huntington Hyundai

1221 East Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Frank 22
6/29/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

My son and I recently bought an Elantra GT here and it was by far the best new car buying experience I’ve ever had. Ken Lazovick is an excellent salesperson who showed us all the features, gave us excellent pricing and made the process, which as anyone who has bought a new car knows can be intimidating, totally straightforward and even fun. Buying a new car should be exciting, not nerve-wracking! In the process of looking for a car my son and I had gone to a number of dealers in the Huntington and Smithtown area and they ranged from horrible (one dealer who shall remain nameless first steered us to a used SUV that had audible engine trouble and when I questioned him on it he said, “oh, don’t worry, we haven’t serviced this one yet”; another had lost their ability to sell certified pre-owned cars from the manufacturer) to really good, but Ken and the people at Huntington Hyundai stood out. After the second time we saw him we had Huntington Hyundai at the top of the list. The last time I bought a new car, from another dealer and another brand, it was an extremely unpleasant experience – the salespeople were pushy, high-pressure and relentless and the finance manager had me ready to walk out. Not so at Huntington Hyundai – Ken was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way and Larry Katzman, the finance manager, was totally straight and up front and got us an excellent financing rate. The new Hyundai Elantra GT is a stunning vehicle (in my opinion Hyundai has leaped over other brands in the automotive styling department) that was priced right and has an excellent set of features. Thanks Ken and everyone on the staff. When the time comes for me to buy another car I’ll be coming back.

ALECJSMOM22
6/25/2015

"Fair quick honest"

Fairies price quick service no tricks.. dealer was amazing to me. No tricks and didn't try to sell me ajy thing. .. love my car

SHANNON

D.MISCHO
6/18/2015

"Friendly and comfortable"

The staff is very friendly and courteous. There is no pressure for sales or service. Convenient location. The only negative is the lack of parking and not so easy to maneuver around parking lot.

OOPYDOP
6/16/2015

"The best Hyundai Dealership on Long Island"

Cannot say enough about my experience with Huntington Hyundai. Salesman Keith and Finance Officer Steve Bocci the best absolutely the best. This is my 5th Hyundai and this was the best dealership ever. Thanks Huntington Hyundai...

Guita
6/15/2015

"Great experience highly recommend "

I'm 78 yrs old and wanted to purchase what might be my last brand new car. I have had a hyundai for the last 15yrs and was thrilled to buy a 2016 .my salesman Ken was marvelous and patience of a saint.

SB
6/15/2015

"EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE & GREAT EXPERIENCE"

My Mom and I had a wonderful experience leasing a car this weekend! We had exceptional service by Ken Lazovick. This is a great dealership and they are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend this dealership and the car is gorgeous! A big thank you to Ken and the Hyundai team! The car is great!

ASHLEY_CANONICO
6/09/2015

"Best experience ever when car shopping!!! "

Best experience I ever had when buying a car. I was extremely hesitant due to a prior experience but Huntington Hyundai worked with me and explained everything. Ken Lazovic & Steve Boccia were great to work with. Will definatly use this dealership again.

MG
4/05/2015

"No hassle Hyundai Experience "

One word , Excellence ! Had a very positive experience with Salesman Ken Lazovick. No pressure, very laid back and extremely responsive. Leased a new 2015 Sonata limited. Very favorable terms, no pressure to buy extras.. Ken knows his business and was professional, friendly, courteous, patient and an overall pleasure to do business with. Finance Mgr took care of the details in under 10 minutes and made the process smooth as butter. Everyone I met from sales to service to finance treated me as a valued customer. The new 2015 Sonata should be making Honda Toyota and Nissan very nervous. I've driven them all and the Sonata beats the competition in Warranty length, amenities, value for the dollar and subjectively, overall looks. Could not be happier with the dealership and their personnel and of course the Car.. Highly recommend Huntington Hyundai and Ken Lazovick !

Thomas 02
12/03/2014

"Plus Ten Experience"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank your sales person, Keith Shannon, for a pleasant and enjoyalbe experience in of obtaining my 2014 Santa Fa. from my first meeting with Mr. Shannon until the day he gave me the keys he acted in a professional and knowledgeable manner. He was patient in answering my questions (I had a ton of them) and did not pressure me in any way when discussing my purchase. Mr. Shannon's service was a plus ten. He is a credit to your company and you are fortunate to have him as a member of your sales team. My wife echoes these thoughts. Tom Casserly

boomerfit47
11/30/2014

"Great Sales Experience"

If you're thinking about purchasing or leasing from Hyundai, forget about visiting any other dealerships and go directly to Huntington Hyundai and ask for Bob Awn. I am in no way related to anyone at this dealership and have no vested interest, other than showing my appreciation to Bob. I was interested in a new 2015 Sonata Eco, which is new and difficult to find. Bob worked hard at securing the exact model/color I wanted. The deal we made was extremely fair so I felt no need to go elsewhere to compare prices. You may think that's foolish, but I promise you he is unlike any other salesman you have dealt with - honest, straightforward, easygoing and a delight to work with. No high-pressure tactics. No "I'll have to go speak with my manager" stuff. Everything he promised was exactly as he said it would be when we came in to pick up the car. No surprises. If you do feel the need to visit another dealer, do yourself a favor and make sure you escape their clutches and go see Bob before making any deals. When was the last time you could say you actually enjoyed a car-buying experience? Delete review

Reviews of Ken Lazovick