Huntington Hyundai

Keith Shannon

September 19, 2017

"Thank you!"

- misturinik Verified Customer

Mr. Bob Awn was fantastic in helping me choose a car that met my budget and needs. He took ample time with me and made sure I completely understood everything necessary involved in purchasing my Sonata. The manager, Derek, was wonderful as well in explaining the financial details to me. This is my 2nd time buying from this location and I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a car. You will not be disappointed. I love my new car! Thank you!

Bob Awn
Other Employees : Derek N

September 19, 2017

"What does it mean title of the review"

- jwang56809 Verified Customer

Review stated on the previous page. We are satisfactory of both the service and the knowledge provided by the sales agent as well as the managerial personels there.

September 16, 2017

"Highly recommend"

- thinkpos2day Verified Customer

I would highly recommend Huntington Hyundai, everyone there was extremely personable made you feel comfortable as soon as you walked in the door very professional no high pressure at all !

Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler, $33989