Huntington Hyundai

Bob Pfister

March 24, 2017

"Morell"

- aemorell Verified Customer

Excellent on every level. This is my second Hyundai. I loved my first and because of my great experience I returned. I highly recommend the dealership and the staff especially my salesperson, Bob Pfister.

March 21, 2017

"Best place to rent or lease"

- matthew.berganza Verified Customer

Staff was friendly and got us a great deal. Best place to rent/lease a Hyundai. Highly recommend shopping here over the other dealerships in the surrounding area. The deal was worked out quickly and efficiently and there were no surprise fees when making the actual transaction.

March 16, 2017

"A Great Dealership Experience"

- tkgriff77 Verified Customer

This is the my 5th Hyundai, and 4th purchased at Huntington Hyundai. My brother in law asked what kind of car I was going to get when my 2014 Sonata lease was up. I told him another Sonata of course. He said why don't You try a different make, a VW or Mazda? Well I took his advice and leased a Tuscon this time and I Love it. When I find something I like I stick with it, as long as its Huntington Hyundai!!

2015 Dodge Dart