Huntington Hyundai

1221 East Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

CHRISTINE.FELICETTI
8/26/2015

"Bob Awn is the best!"

Our salesman Bob Awn showed us exactly what we were looking for, and helped us along, no pressure at all. We're very happy with our Santa Fe Sport and have already recommended Huntington Hyundai & Bob in particular to family and friends.

t4tucson
8/23/2015

"Another great experience at Huntington Hyundai"

This is the second vehicle we purchased from Huntington Hyundai and Keith Shannon was our sales representative. Our second purchase was a repeat of the excellent experience we had the first time. Keith is well versed on his product and an ultimate professional. Would highly recommend him and look forward to doing business with Huntington Hyundai and Keith Shannon.

RUBBANITZ27
8/18/2015

"Quick, easy, and affordable!!!"

Keith got my the exact car I needed at a great price in minutes. Everyone there was very friendly and professional. The only new cars I've ever owned are Hyundai's & Huntington Hyundai has made a customer for life!!!

TAYLORPATTISON
8/13/2015

"santa fe"

Great experience! Steve Boccia and Bob Awn were terrific.... They treated me very well throughout the whole purchase/trade-in, and I would recommend Huntington Hyundai to anyone thanks to them!

POPPYJBR
8/05/2015

"Wonderful and enjoyable"

Extremely happy with the service and the way I was treated. Not only would recommend this dealership to a friend,I have already spoken to a couple of people that are in the market for possibly leasing a car to make sure they deal with Ken

Larry

TAMARA.AQIL
8/03/2015

"Awesome sauce"

Bob Awn was such a great help, I am very pleased with everything! Larry Katzmann was also very friendly and worked with me to meet my needs financially. Thank you both very much...I love my car :)

Larry Katzman

LGISERMAN
8/03/2015

"Bob and Keith "

Bob and Keith should be employees of the month they were easy to deal with and low pressure. I recommend them highly and will be back.

PERPLE1
7/28/2015

"Very pleased "

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you. I will definitely recommend this dealership. So far I love my new car.

genevieve37
7/26/2015

"Positive experience "

I recently purchased a car from this dealership. Ken Lazovick was my salesperson. He was helpful, patient & well informed. He responded to our personal needs & I recommend him. All staff at this location were pleasant & helpful. Jerri Trandem

EAD85
7/24/2015

"Excellent New Car Buying Experience"

My son and I recently bought an Elantra GT here and it was by far the best new car buying experience I've ever had. Ken Lazovick is an excellent salesperson who showed us all the features, gave us excellent pricing and made the process, which as anyone who has bought a new car knows can be intimidating, totally straightforward and even fun. Buying a new car should be exciting, not nerve-wracking! In the process of looking for a car my son and I had gone to a number of dealers in the Huntington and Smithtown area and they ranged from horrible (one dealer who shall remain nameless first steered us to a used SUV that had audible engine trouble and when I questioned him on it he said, "oh, don't worry, we haven't serviced this one yet"; another had lost their ability to sell certified pre-owned cars from the manufacturer) to really good, but Ken and the people at Huntington Hyundai stood out. After the second time we saw him we had Huntington Hyundai at the top of the list. The last time I bought a new car, from another dealer and another brand, it was an extremely unpleasant experience - the salespeople were pushy, high-pressure and relentless and the finance manager had me ready to walk out. Not so at Huntington Hyundai - Ken was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way and Larry Katzman, the finance manager, was totally straight and up front and got us an excellent financing rate. The new Hyundai Elantra GT is a stunning vehicle (in my opinion Hyundai has leaped over other brands in the automotive styling department) that was priced right and has an excellent set of features. Thanks Ken and everyone on the staff. When the time comes for me to buy another car I'll be coming back.

Larry Katzman