Huntington Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Huntington Hyundai

Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Thomas 02
12/03/2014

"Plus Ten Experience"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank your sales person, Keith Shannon, for a pleasant and enjoyalbe experience in of obtaining my 2014 Santa Fa. from my first meeting with Mr. Shannon until the day he gave me the keys he acted in a professional and knowledgeable manner. He was patient in answering my questions (I had a ton of them) and did not pressure me in any way when discussing my purchase. Mr. Shannon's service was a plus ten. He is a credit to your company and you are fortunate to have him as a member of your sales team. My wife echoes these thoughts. Tom Casserly

boomerfit47
11/30/2014

"Great Sales Experience"

If you're thinking about purchasing or leasing from Hyundai, forget about visiting any other dealerships and go directly to Huntington Hyundai and ask for Bob Awn. I am in no way related to anyone at this dealership and have no vested interest, other than showing my appreciation to Bob. I was interested in a new 2015 Sonata Eco, which is new and difficult to find. Bob worked hard at securing the exact model/color I wanted. The deal we made was extremely fair so I felt no need to go elsewhere to compare prices. You may think that's foolish, but I promise you he is unlike any other salesman you have dealt with - honest, straightforward, easygoing and a delight to work with. No high-pressure tactics. No "I'll have to go speak with my manager" stuff. Everything he promised was exactly as he said it would be when we came in to pick up the car. No surprises. If you do feel the need to visit another dealer, do yourself a favor and make sure you escape their clutches and go see Bob before making any deals. When was the last time you could say you actually enjoyed a car-buying experience? Delete review

Michelle Solimene
11/29/2014

"Keith Shannon "

He helped me find the very best car for what I was looking for. He was very direct, straight foward and out of all the Hyundai dealers he offered the best price. He is friendly, easy and one of the best car dealers to work with, if not the best. He really goes above and beyond when it comes to looking out for his customers. I would reccomend him to all of my family and friends!

fungram
11/22/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

I love Huntington Hyundai and Keith Shannon! I purchased my first Sonata from Keith in 2007 and was thrilled to have him sell me my 2015 Sonata in September. Keith was very helpful and patient with all my questions. I highly recommend this dealership, service department and Keith to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle without the usual high pressure tactics of some other dealerships.

aal
11/20/2014

"A pleasure to deal with."

This is our second car from Hyundai, The first was a purchase the second a lease. Keith Shannon was very helpful. He is accessible and not pushy or puts on the high sales pressure. A pleasure to deal with, honest and straight forward.

Mary Massimillo
11/18/2014

"Great experience!"

This is our second lease at Huntington Hyundai and, once again, we are very pleased with our experience. And for the second time, Bob Awn did an amazing job helping us to find the car that we were looking for. He was very informative, helpful and kind and really took all the time that we needed to feel confident that we were getting the car that suited our needs and for a price that we were comfortable with. We would highly recommend Huntington Hyundai, and especially Bob Awn, to all our family and friends. Thank you Bob, once again, for going above and beyond to help us find our beautiful Sonata!

Puupaa
11/16/2014

"great experience "

Keith Shannon was very helpful in helping me to purchase my new Tuscon. Everything went fast and smoothly with no complications. I would recommend Hyundai and this deakership to all my friends. Tami

efusco02
11/13/2014

"Best car experience ever!"

My lease was up and I needed to either purchase or lease a new vehicle. I attempted to go back to the Hyundai Dealership that I had originally leased the vehicle. They did not value me as a customer, so I was referred to see Keith Shannon at Huntington Hyundai. Keith was wonderful. He provided me with several options, explained in detail everything that I needed to know. He answered all my questions. He is polite, knowledgeable, pleasant and I have never had such as wonderful experience with a salesman as I did at Huntington Hyundai. The negotiations were simple, easy and I was driving my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport in no time. I would definitely recommend Huntington Hyundai if you need a car and speak to Keith. You will enjoy doing business with him as much as I did. He is the best.

Crystal Rivera
11/12/2014

"Best new car experience!"

Keith Shannon offered me the absolute best first time experience buying a car. He was patient and kind and I recommend that anyone looking into getting a Hyundai, speak to Keith! I love my new Veloster! :)

michaelv.hayes
11/12/2014

"Like Visiting a Friendly Family"

My sister and I walked to the salesroom at 10:30 AM, and met with Keith Shannon in sales, and John Stork, one of the owners. Keith found us a beautiful certified Hyundai Elantra for our 87 year old mother and 91 year old uncle, whose 24 year old Buick had just been totaled. We test drove the beautiful "new" car, then talked about the cost. Keith arranged to have the old Buick picked up and scrapped. He then deducted the scrap value from the price of the new car! With Keith's help, we contacted the insurance company to cover the new car. We took off for lunch. At 2:30 PM Keith Shannon called to tell us to come pick up the car which he registered, and fitted with new plates. When we arrived, John Stork and I talked about what our children were doing, and I told him what a breeze it was to do business with him and Keith. John pointed out the Bethpage Credit Union banners, above our heads, proclaiming their dealership Best on long Island. I asked him what he ascribed this to? He pointed around the room to his staff, and said, "Them". I'd have to agree. Everyone was pleasant as could be, and they could not have been more helpful.

Reviews of Keith Shannon