Huntington Hyundai

Steve Boccia

January 16, 2017

"HUNTINGTON HYUNDAI, INC."

- namevorg422 Verified Customer

I have now bought 2 cars from HUNTINGTON HYUNDAI, INC., Elantra for each of my sons,and leased a Sonata for my spouse and now a Tucson for myself. The salesmen (Ken) was courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and helped me select the car that was right for my needs. I know when our leases are up, we will be going back to HUNTINGTON HYUNDAI, INC. for our next cars.

January 13, 2017

"Bob Awn is the BEST! Period."

- alfjbspub Verified Customer

Bob Awn is the BEST! Period. He is consistently professional, friendly, and courteous. He returns phone calls in a timely manner, and always works hard to find us the car we want at the best price he can provide.

January 13, 2017

"My great experience"

- angel12905 Verified Customer

I had a wonderful experience both times. I have recommended and will continue to recommend family and friends there. I had previously leased my vehicles from Atlantic Hyundai in west Islip and I had nothing but problems. Once I had the experience I did at Huntington I decided to not go any where else.

2016 Chrysler 200