Huntington Hyundai

1221 East Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

jcb10
7/26/2016

"Huntington Hyundai Inc."

I was in need of a new vehicle and was fortunate to pick Huntington Hyundai and have Ken Lazovick as my sales person. Ken never pressured me ,was very personable and professional. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. He spent time to familiarize us with the many features of the car and did not rush us if we had questions. It was very refreshing to deal with Ken and others at the dealership. I would recommend them to others.

njking
7/23/2016

"Best experience"

Bob Pfister and Larry Katzman were wonderful and I would recommend them highly to family and friends. Best experience I've had when leasing a car.

Larry Katzman

kcgruen18
7/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I've leased from this dealership before and my family and I will continue to lease from this dealership with Steve. We always get great deals and are treated wonderfully.

robfranco5
7/20/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Best experience buying a car yet! The staff was friendly and never gave me the run around. This dealership is so much better than Atlantic Hyundai!

pwteichmann
7/15/2016

"Not Your Typical Car Dealership"

Most of us dread buying cars. With so many products to chose from, the experience can be mind-boggling. Not so with Huntington Hyundai. The Hyundai product is a superior one. And, at Huntington Hyundai you get treated like a person. I have enjoyed a customer/dealer relationship with Bob Awn, who is a true professional. Bob is extremely knowledgeable of his products. He is straightforward and honest and listens to his customer's desires. This is not your typical car-buying/leading experience. There is no "let me talk to my manager" at Huntington Hyundai; they listen and deliver what you asked for at the price you asked for. Great job!

bkengel29
7/13/2016

"Bob pfister"

Never pressured me was very personable excellent sales person explained everything in detail and answered all my questions not only about my car but explained differences in the next bigger model

mcpatti1225
7/09/2016

"happycustomer"

would choose Huntington over Atlantic auto mall anytime..not aggressive . They gave me a quote on car I was interested in, with no bs from salesman or finance department

ronbloomfield
6/30/2016

"My Satisfaction with my Salesman"

My Salesman was Ken Lazovick and he treated me in a most professional manner. He spent enough time to familiarize me with all the many features of the car. He thoroughly covered all the information in the quick reference book, did so at a non-rushed pace and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. He provided answers that were complete and understandable and made sure that I followed him before going on to the next topic. I intend to recommend to any of my friends who wish to purchase or lease a HYUNDAI to see Ken at Huntington Hyundai.

anaquar
6/29/2016

"My Hyundai experience"

I was completely satisfied with the service. This is my third Hyundai leased with same salesperson. I trust his recommendations and he takes the time to throughly explain features, works with giving me the best deal available and makes recommendations on my selections based on my driving needs.

Finance Officer

bledwardsmd
6/27/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Our sales person Ken Lazovick was wonderful to work with. Professional, low key, low pressure but very knowledgeable on the vehicle, Ken was a real help in navigating the purchase process for my son's first car. As a new driver, my son was very nervous regarding such a large purchase and Ken may the process extremely easy. He even communicated with me on his day off regarding some insurance issues we were having. He was very patient with my son when going over all the features of the car upon delivery. We all felt very comfortable with him and would most definitely recommend Ken and Huntington Hyundai for any future purchase.

Reviews of Ken Lazovick