Huntington Hyundai

Overall Rating 5

Huntington Hyundai
Huntington Hyundai Info
About Huntington Hyundai

At Huntington Hyundai, our customers are provided a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. Whether you’re either looking for a new or used vehicle, service on an existing car or want an oil change; your Hyundai dealer in Huntington is the solution to all your automotive needs.

About Huntington Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Best experience at a dealership EVER!!!"

I recently purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from Ken Lazovick at Huntington Hyundai. I have bought 6 new cars in my lifetime and I had no idea buying a car could be as fun and as easy as it was with Ken. He didn't just sell me a car, he helped me find exactly what I was looking for and helped me decide if it was the right decision financially. He didn't push me to buy anything at all and he was knowledgeable across the board. I am so glad I decided to work with Ken and I couldn't be happier with my car!

"Awesome place"

Wow went in and asked a question about getting out of my car and into a truck next I was talking with the finance guy Jason. I was in for about 20 min was told ok let me work on this got a call back an hour later was told no problem so I went back picked my color I wanted was told ok let us locate your truck and we will call you. Got a call in 2 days to come get my new truck. Went in sign and left with my new truck all under 2 hrs. Jason and Bob Pfister two great guys that helped me out of a bad situation. Thank you guys. This place is honest and no BS all about helping and getting you what you want..

"At last I enjoyed buying a car"

I hang on to cars forever because I hate the whole buying process. Last week I decided it was time to replace my 2002 Hyundai. It had served me well so buying another Hyundai made the most sense. From beginning to end it was an absolute pleasure dealing with Ken Lazovick. He was informative, honest, patient, and refreshingly low key. No pressure, no car salesman fast talk, just very helpful. I bought the car on Saturday and it was ready Monday. When I took delivery he spent a considerable amount of time explaining all the features and setting up various electronic links so they were ready to use. Things have changes a lot in 12 years so many of these options are very new to me. He told me to call any time I needed a refresher course. This was, by far, the best car-buying experience ever!

"Great Experience!!!"

We purchased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra last week after losing our 2013 Elantra (which we purchased from Ken at Huntington Hyundai in Jan. 2014) in a flood few weeks ago. We didn't hesitate to return to Huntington Hyundai and Ken to buy a new car. Our experience there both times was stress free. No pressure to purchase anything more than what we wanted. Ken is an honest, no nonsense salesman who gave us a great deal. That was not our experience when we went shopping at certain other Hyundai dealers the first time around in the end of December. We are extremely happy with our purchase!!!!

"Great and positive experience"

Ken was very patient, not pushy, calm, knowledgeable and very pleasant and good mannered person to deal with. Purchasing or leasing a car is not grocery shopping and questions of all types come to the plate. I was extremely pleased and thankful with the way Ken conducted the whole transaction. I highly recommend him for his excellent professional and personal approach. I will definitely come back for my car needs in the future.

"My new Hyundai Sonata GLS"

I am ecstatic about my new car and the experience I had with Huntington Hyundai. My purchase started with Steve Boccia through Bob Awn, who was extremely helpful and who helped make my purchase a very pleasant experience. Keith Shannon was very friendly and accomodating in going through transfer of title, license plates and all of the car's options. He was a wonderful teacher who had a lot of patience for me (especially since I'm a technology-challenged individual). I would recommend all my friends and family to Huntington Hyundai, they have a great team. Bless you for restoring my confidence in salesmen, and especially Keith for going above and beyond for me the way he did.

"Great Experience at Huntington Dealer"

I will recommend your dealership to anyone I meet with Full confidence.... I know Bob Awn is going to take good care of them. Thank you Bob for always providing us with a great car experience.

"Exceptional Dealership"

In 2011 I started my search for the perfect car. I went to the Hyundai website which was helpful for looking, but I needed more information so I called the Huntington Hyundai Dealership and Robert Awn answered the phone. He was so helpful from the first moment of our conversation I went to the Dealership to meet with him and later that day signed the lease for my first Hyundai Elantra. My experience with Hyundai has been wonderful. I just returned my lease and got the Elantra GT and couldn't be happier! Robert Awn and the rest of the team are amazing and so helpful! I am a very satisfied customer and so are my friends that now go to Huntington Hyundai.

"I have a 2006 Hyundai Elantra with 96,000 miles. Although..."

I have a 2006 Hyundai Elantra with 96,000 miles. Although I live in Port Washington, I only service my car with Mike Cartelli and the Huntington Hyundai Service Department. Why?: At Huntington Hyundai, you are greeted immediately when you enter the service department. There are always a sufficient number of service advisors that you never have to wait. Your file is pulled up immediately on the computer and any required service is related to you in addition to any problems you may have. I only service my car at Huntington, and because of the excellent service and preventative maintenance, there are rarely any new problems to report. There is a customer service representative in the immediate area to assist you in any way. Mike Cartelli always greets you during your visit. Coffee and doughnuts are always available while waiting. And of course you can move over into the sales area and look at the new models (our extended family has bought 6 Hyundais over the last 15 years from Bobby Awn). Your car is immediately brought into the shop for an evaluation and within a short time the service advisor is out with a complete list of all work required and a very accurate estimate of the cost and time required. Once an agreement is made, the service is started. You are always asked if you want to wait or if you want a loaner car or a ride. It always turns out that the cost and the time were accurately estimated. Free car washes are offered to you frequently. I have so much trust in Huntington Hyundai that I also buy and get installed any accessories that I need. The most critical are the tires. I get a good price on the tires and I know they will be installed and balanced superbly. The people in the parts department are knowledgeable and give great advice. In the unlikely event of a problem, Huntington Hyundai always honors the particular warrantee. Payment is made easy by the wonderful people right next to the service window. Huntington Hyundai employees I have dealt with represent the company well which always give you the confidence to buy a car at Huntington Hyundai and get it serviced there. Kudos again to Mike Cartelli and the entire Huntington Hyundai team.

Michael Cartelli

"Excellent experience....twice!!"

I went to Huntington Hyundai looking for a used 2010 Nissan Maxima I had seen on their website. Had a great experience from each and every person involved throughout the process from Steve Boccia (sls mgr) to Ken Lazovick (sales consultant) to Raj (their F&I Mgr). Loved the car! Unfortunately, within just a few months found myself back in the market again looking for another used car. Went back to Huntington Hyundai and found the initial experience was standard operating procedure for all parties involved. They duplicated the great first experience in providing a smooth and professional transaction. I highly recommend these folks. A pleasant alternative to many car dealers out there.

Ken Lazovick