Huntington Hyundai

Keith Shannon

Bob Pfister, Sales, Huntington Hyundai

Bob Pfister

April 22, 2017

"Professionalism at its best!"

- sack626 Verified Customer

This is my 3rd time owning or leasing a car at the Hyundai Dealer in Huntington. I live in West Babylon and had visited the dealership in West Islip and did not care for their aggressive behavior. I couldn't imagine dealing with anyone but Bob Awn, he is always helpful, pleasant and very knowledgeable. I also got to work with Jason the finance man for the first time and I couldn't say enough good qualities about him either. He took his time to go over every detail and even explained the new insurance that was offered for cars that are being leased that I ended up purchasing. I recommended a friend of mine last year and she ended up purchasing a SUV with Bob. Great dealership!

April 20, 2017

"Absolutely Perfect."

- samuel.m.blakley Verified Customer

Love that there was no need for the usual car salesman song and dance. Came in and told Bob was I was looking for and he was able to hit the nail on the head. During my search for a new car, Bob was the only salesman I met that felt like he was working to get me what I needed. plus he's pretty hilarious.

April 14, 2017

"Thank you, Steve P."

- maddi4f Verified Customer

Steve P. read our needs even before we discussed them. Buying our new Hyundai was a most enjoyable and stress free experience! I will definitely recommend Steve and your dealership.

2015 Dodge Dart