Hwy 121 DriveTime

Hwy 121 DriveTime Info

Driversselect

Dallas Lease Returns

"More than 5"

If I could give 10 I would! The sales staff went above and beyond to get us in our new vehicle! I am absolutely in love with all of them and my car. This is the 4 car we have purchased in the past 10 years and by far the best experience!

Megan and Reginald

"My Experience"

My experience at Drivetime was great. This is my second vehicle from Drivetime. I am quite satisfied with the offers that are available to customers with not-so-great credit scores. Drivetime makes it affordable and easy for hardworking people to get a car to enhance their careers, to travel, etc. I would definitely recommend Drivetime to my friends and family.

Rhett

"Thank you!!"

I purchased my vehicle right after I was in a bad car accident and they made the process sooo EASY!! Very nice people and I will definitely recommend the dealership to others!

Bryan & Reggie

"My sales person was Bryan Ratsphangthong. He greeted us..."

My sales person was Bryan Ratsphangthong. He greeted us in the car lot with a warm smile and friendly hand shake. He showed us vehicles that I had in mind. He explained the Drive time application process, I was surprised that the paper work took a short time to be processed .I purchased a 2009 Chevy Equinox at a very good price!. Bryan's supervisor, Micheal, explained everything regarding the sale of the vehicle.Also the young lady who went over the title info was just as knowledgeable! . The Drive time team at 121 should be commended for doing a fine job Bryan was Outstanding!

Bryan Ratsphangthong

"We had a problem at different drivetime location, but..."

We had a problem at different drivetime location, but when we walled in tp thw hwy 121 location everyone was mpre then helpful! Answering all of pir first timer questions straight bluntly ao we understood everything making the process very smooth and easy we could defiantly use these fine people again.

Michael, Reggie