Hyundai 112

Lester Glenn Hyundai

Pat15
5/02/2015

"Wonderful!"

Four years ago I purchased a new Tucson from Dan Ciotti of Hyundai 112. He was extremely helpful in showing me cars with what I wanted and within my budget. Dan took the time to explain the different features and never put any pressure on me! After I purchased, he took me around and introduced me to the service department and he was available for any questions I had. Fast forward four years and I needed to purchase another car for myself as I was giving my Tucson to my college age daughter. Needless to say, I did not hesitate and went right back to Dan Ciotti at Hyundai 112. I received the same great service and thanks to Dan I drove home in my new updated Hyundai a few days ago!

nsc
5/02/2015

"Great!"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Dan Ciotti on my recent outing to shop for a new lease. I went to 112 Hyundai after having a less than stellar experience at another dealership. Dealing with Dan I immediately knew I made the right choice. Dan put me at ease, and was straight forward and upfront. At no time did I feel pressured into doing anything that made me uncomfortable or was out of my budget. Dan took the time to find the right car for me. I will definitely be going back to 112 Hyundai in the future. I am very happy with my new car!!

Chris521
4/21/2015

"Excellent !"

Dan Ciotti was our salesman. He helped us find a safe reliable car in our budget! He never pushed something we could not afford and helped us find the perfect car for our college aged daughter.

FRANK15
4/20/2015

"great experience!!"

after shopping at other dealers, we decided to go to hyundai. We were very pleased to finally go to a dealer where you don't feel pressured into buying a car. The sales person that approached me was very helpful in finding the car that suits my needs. Sales manager (Dan Ciotti) was very helpful and was determined to find the car with all the bells and whistle at a great price...i am very happy with my 2015 hyndai sonata..

DAN CIOTTI

cfoehr
4/18/2015

"Wonderful experiece"

First, I have to thank Dan Ciotti, the sales manager that worked with me. My previous experience with other dealerships made me very anxious when shopping for my new car. Dan and the team at 112 immediately put me at ease. Dan found the right car at the right price for me. I cannot thank Dan and the team at 112 enough. I will now count on them for my car needs. Thank you so much Dan, I love my new car!

Daniel Ciotti

Margev29
10/16/2014

"Hyundai Finance"

My problem only started after I leased my 2014 Sonata. My salesperson was Danny C. and when it came to payment options I requested to do smart pay since that worked well with my last Hyundai. I saw that payments were coming out of my bank account and didn't pay any more attention until I received a letter from Hyundai finance stating that I hadn't made any payments. I immediately called them and they told me to get in touch with smart pay. I called them promptly and it was realized that my money was going into the wrong account. I gave them the correct account number and asked them to forward all the funds to Hyundai finance. I called back Hyundai finance and explained the error and said that the funds were being transferred. NOBODY ever called me back to say that the funds never arrived. (They tell me now that it was MY JOB to follow up) From that point the nightmare began. I received daily calls telling me that if I didn't pay it was going into collections. They told me to pay them and settle my problem later because I was ruining my credit. I am a 69 year old widow who lives on a very tight budget. I called them frequently asking if it was settled and never got anywhere. I was told they'd check on it and get back to me. They didn't . On September 2nd I was told that it was finally settled and they promised that I wouldn't get anymore phone calls. On October 1st I got another delinquency letter. I called again and spoke to Brian. He told me that it was only settled on September 29th and would be posted by next week. Two days later my car was repossessed. When I called again I spoke with Amber, she told me that they repossessed the car because they sent me a check in August. They never sent me a check and I told her I wanted to see my signature and she told me it was never cashed. She actually told me to go to the post office and ask them if they have my check from August. That did it. I called Hyundai cares and they gave me a case number (6935335) and told me to call back and insist on speaking to a supervisor. I called again and spoke with Amber and told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She told me his name is Al but he was on the phone and he'd have to call me back in a few minutes. I waited all day, he never called. Then I called back and she gave me Bill (another supervisor)voice mail, I left a message and asked him to call as soon as possible. He never called back either. At this point, if I don't get any help in solving this problem, I'm going to retain a lawyer. I want my credit restored, I want the impound fees paid and I want my car returned to the driveway from where it was taken and I want compensation for the money I had to put out to take my granddaughters to and from school for the past week. I also missed three therapy sessions that were very important because I'm scheduled for surgery at the end of this month. Just a little info about me.....I live and take care of my daughter. She suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and needs my help on a daily basis. She often has to be taken into New York hospital for steroid treatments. Thank God that wasn't the case this past week. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I know where I stand. Thanking you in advance Marge Verderber 917-514-7272

Danny C.

krystle631
10/03/2014

"Service"

If it were possible I would give zero stars. The service department is unreachable. My battery died when my car was 3 months old and had 1900 miles. I left 4 messages with service and 2 with the salesman. No one returned my calls. I had to go to Mid Island Hyundai. This is the worst, more unprofessional place I have ever been to.

Brian Cotter

ANDY/PAM
7/21/2014

"Professional but friendly."

Our experience at Hyundai 112 and particularly with our salesman MIKE DESIMONE was such that we would recommend them without question. MIKE was friendly but professional and very competent dealing with our particular requests. His knowledge of our vehicle's features and thoroughness in explaining them was superior. MIKE'S Manager LARRY HALL greeted us and checked in to assure that we did not have any concerns. We left with our new car feeling confident and satisfied. We will certainly call on MIKE and Hyundai 112 again.

MIKE DESIMONE/LARRY HALL

silverfly14
5/29/2014

"Uncomfortable"

The sales associate I worked with was less than stellar, speaking condescendingly to me the entire time, and making no effort to create a deal or make offers on the car that I was looking at. The price was the price and there was no leeway. I felt pressured and looked down on because of my inexperience, and I'll be sure to not return.

Tom Hassen

Jeterfan
3/20/2014

"After dealing with the shady Atlantic Hyundai for hours..."

After dealing with the shady Atlantic Hyundai for hours and feeling frustrated, I was pleasantly surprised with the experience at Hyundai 112. From the moment we met James Boyd we felt confident that he had our best interest and was not the typical car salesman. I am happy to say that I am the proud owner of a 2014 Sonata purchased from James without any glitches or miss guidance. I would recommend this dealership and especially James Boyd!

James Boyd