Hyundai 112

Key Hyundai of Milford

Lester Glenn Hyundai

KHOFMAN
7/29/2015

"Just got my first Hyundai & extremely impressed!"

I couldn't be happier with my new 2015 Sonata Limited Sport. I must admit when I first walked into the dealership, I was apprehensive about the brand. After seeing how friendly & knowledgable the sales staff was I decided to go for a test drive. After driving the Sonata sport 2.0T there was no way I could settle on a Mazda6. What I appreciated the most about my experience was the no pressure, upfront pricing which had me on my way in no time. Highly Satisfied, Jim Boyd gave me the VIP treatment from start to finish. A+

Jim Boyd

CHARLIE.GEIER

"Top Notch"

An easy experience, salesman was knowledgeable and fair. Presented choices clearly, didn't try to pressure us. Came to the dealership thinking of another brand, left with a Hyundai, which says a lot.

Vincent Garofalo

Gailbears
7/29/2015

"Bought Sonata from Dan Ciotti"

I give Dan Ciotti a ten on everything. I just bought a car from him. He was the best sells person I have dealt with. Sonata 2015

Dan Ciotti

EBSEN134
7/27/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

This dealership was very organized and fulfilled my needs for the vehicle I desired. The staff was friendly, fast and efficient. I would recommend Hyundai to anyone.

LFMUSH
7/21/2015

"Best experience buying a new car!"

Everyone there that we delt with was friendly and very experienced . Our salesperson name was Vinny Garafalo, he was friendly, answered all our questions, took time with us. It was a great experience!

Vincent Garafalo

DCAREY0
7/21/2015

"Very good experience."

Very friendly staff, which made it easy to communicate our needs. Michael explained everything in detail about the vehicle and the pricing. The follow up is also very good.

Michael Lugo

BUCELLATO172
7/18/2015

" EXPERIENCE- BUYING"

OUR SALESPERSON WAS THE BEST. A VERY CONSIDERATE INDIVIUAL. HE LOCATED THE COLOR CAR WE WANTED WITH THE OPTIONS THAT WERE NECESSARY FOR OUR NEEDS.

JAMES BOYD

SGALBO
7/14/2015

"Pressure Free"

Purchasing a new vehicle in the past has been a miserable and dreadful experience. Hyundai 112 made it an enjoyable and happy experience as it should be. A new car purchase should be pleasant thing not something that you dread to do.

Mike Lugo

bluecar42
6/27/2015

"maybe practicing bait and switch"

I recently saw a Hyundai for sale online at Hyundai 112 and called regarding it. The internet sales girl returned my inquiry and tools me to come on down we can work something out. I got worked out all right. Was told the car I wanted"wasn't here", when asked where it was then was told "it was sold". By the way the car is still for sale on the website almost a month later. So I was sold a 2015 Sonata sport which was delivered with scratches in the front end, that thirty did take care of. They could've taken some time to armor all the tires or the interior, just to get rid of the layer of dust but they didn't. The radio has a software glitch that they say they can make Hyundai do something about. Hyundai disagrees. I believe that they practice the definition if bait and switch. I have called the owner three straight days with no call back.

James, Nick

Pat15
5/02/2015

"Wonderful!"

Four years ago I purchased a new Tucson from Dan Ciotti of Hyundai 112. He was extremely helpful in showing me cars with what I wanted and within my budget. Dan took the time to explain the different features and never put any pressure on me! After I purchased, he took me around and introduced me to the service department and he was available for any questions I had. Fast forward four years and I needed to purchase another car for myself as I was giving my Tucson to my college age daughter. Needless to say, I did not hesitate and went right back to Dan Ciotti at Hyundai 112. I received the same great service and thanks to Dan I drove home in my new updated Hyundai a few days ago!

Dan Ciotti