Hyundai 112

Lester Glenn Hyundai

Chris521
4/21/2015

"Excellent !"

Dan Ciotti was our salesman. He helped us find a safe reliable car in our budget! He never pushed something we could not afford and helped us find the perfect car for our college aged daughter.

Dan Ciotti

FRANK15
4/20/2015

"great experience!!"

after shopping at other dealers, we decided to go to hyundai. We were very pleased to finally go to a dealer where you don't feel pressured into buying a car. The sales person that approached me was very helpful in finding the car that suits my needs. Sales manager (Dan Ciotti) was very helpful and was determined to find the car with all the bells and whistle at a great price...i am very happy with my 2015 hyndai sonata..

DAN CIOTTI

cfoehr
4/18/2015

"Wonderful experiece"

First, I have to thank Dan Ciotti, the sales manager that worked with me. My previous experience with other dealerships made me very anxious when shopping for my new car. Dan and the team at 112 immediately put me at ease. Dan found the right car at the right price for me. I cannot thank Dan and the team at 112 enough. I will now count on them for my car needs. Thank you so much Dan, I love my new car!

Daniel Ciotti

Margev29
10/16/2014

"Hyundai Finance"

My problem only started after I leased my 2014 Sonata. My salesperson was Danny C. and when it came to payment options I requested to do smart pay since that worked well with my last Hyundai. I saw that payments were coming out of my bank account and didn't pay any more attention until I received a letter from Hyundai finance stating that I hadn't made any payments. I immediately called them and they told me to get in touch with smart pay. I called them promptly and it was realized that my money was going into the wrong account. I gave them the correct account number and asked them to forward all the funds to Hyundai finance. I called back Hyundai finance and explained the error and said that the funds were being transferred. NOBODY ever called me back to say that the funds never arrived. (They tell me now that it was MY JOB to follow up) From that point the nightmare began. I received daily calls telling me that if I didn't pay it was going into collections. They told me to pay them and settle my problem later because I was ruining my credit. I am a 69 year old widow who lives on a very tight budget. I called them frequently asking if it was settled and never got anywhere. I was told they'd check on it and get back to me. They didn't . On September 2nd I was told that it was finally settled and they promised that I wouldn't get anymore phone calls. On October 1st I got another delinquency letter. I called again and spoke to Brian. He told me that it was only settled on September 29th and would be posted by next week. Two days later my car was repossessed. When I called again I spoke with Amber, she told me that they repossessed the car because they sent me a check in August. They never sent me a check and I told her I wanted to see my signature and she told me it was never cashed. She actually told me to go to the post office and ask them if they have my check from August. That did it. I called Hyundai cares and they gave me a case number (6935335) and told me to call back and insist on speaking to a supervisor. I called again and spoke with Amber and told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She told me his name is Al but he was on the phone and he'd have to call me back in a few minutes. I waited all day, he never called. Then I called back and she gave me Bill (another supervisor)voice mail, I left a message and asked him to call as soon as possible. He never called back either. At this point, if I don't get any help in solving this problem, I'm going to retain a lawyer. I want my credit restored, I want the impound fees paid and I want my car returned to the driveway from where it was taken and I want compensation for the money I had to put out to take my granddaughters to and from school for the past week. I also missed three therapy sessions that were very important because I'm scheduled for surgery at the end of this month. Just a little info about me.....I live and take care of my daughter. She suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and needs my help on a daily basis. She often has to be taken into New York hospital for steroid treatments. Thank God that wasn't the case this past week. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I know where I stand. Thanking you in advance Marge Verderber 917-514-7272

Danny C.

krystle631
10/03/2014

"Service"

If it were possible I would give zero stars. The service department is unreachable. My battery died when my car was 3 months old and had 1900 miles. I left 4 messages with service and 2 with the salesman. No one returned my calls. I had to go to Mid Island Hyundai. This is the worst, more unprofessional place I have ever been to.

Brian Cotter

ANDY/PAM
7/21/2014

"Professional but friendly."

Our experience at Hyundai 112 and particularly with our salesman MIKE DESIMONE was such that we would recommend them without question. MIKE was friendly but professional and very competent dealing with our particular requests. His knowledge of our vehicle's features and thoroughness in explaining them was superior. MIKE'S Manager LARRY HALL greeted us and checked in to assure that we did not have any concerns. We left with our new car feeling confident and satisfied. We will certainly call on MIKE and Hyundai 112 again.

MIKE DESIMONE/LARRY HALL

silverfly14
5/29/2014

"Uncomfortable"

The sales associate I worked with was less than stellar, speaking condescendingly to me the entire time, and making no effort to create a deal or make offers on the car that I was looking at. The price was the price and there was no leeway. I felt pressured and looked down on because of my inexperience, and I'll be sure to not return.

Tom Hassen

Jeterfan
3/20/2014

"After dealing with the shady Atlantic Hyundai for hours..."

After dealing with the shady Atlantic Hyundai for hours and feeling frustrated, I was pleasantly surprised with the experience at Hyundai 112. From the moment we met James Boyd we felt confident that he had our best interest and was not the typical car salesman. I am happy to say that I am the proud owner of a 2014 Sonata purchased from James without any glitches or miss guidance. I would recommend this dealership and especially James Boyd!

James Boyd

Jcooper088
3/16/2014

"My 71 year old mother came home and said she had bought a..."

My 71 year old mother came home and said she had bought a car. I was concerned that she may have been taken advantage of because I wasn't there. I reviewed her paperwork and was delighted to see she was given top dollar for her trade and the price of the car was below the amount stated she should pay by edmunds.com My mother went on to say that the salesman Dan Ciotti and his Manager Lawrence Hall were total gentleman through out the whole process. My mom went on and on about how helpful they were. To top it all off I went down to the store to shake their hand and tip them for their service and they both refused to take my tip. Dan said to please just spread the word about Hyundai 112. That's my story I total recommend this place the staff is a class act.

Dan Ciotti and Lawrence Hall

Belfastlass
7/01/2013

"In good faith, we went to this dealer to buy an Elantra. ..."

In good faith, we went to this dealer to buy an Elantra. First thing, they told us our credit score was in the 500s. When we presented them with a printout of our score showing over 700, they said they made a mistake. They told us we needed a co-signer, we got one. They had advertised zero interest and then they told us we would have to pay 3.9% interest on a six year loan. They told us the first payment was not due for 90 days, or Aug. 18, 2013. We accepted the terms and signed a contract. We took the car home and two weeks after, we received a call from Larry Hall the general manager indicating they had made a mistake on the contract and that the first payment was due in 60 days, or on July 18, 2013 and that we should come in right away and sign a new contract. When we protested saying we have a contract, Larry said we had no choice but to come in and sign again with new terms. We called Hyundai Finance and they said no contract had been submitted or approved. They said it was between us and the dealer and if we didn't sign a new contract with the new terms, they could come and take the car from us. They were no help at all. We finally caved and went to the dealer to sign a new contract with the new due date. When we go there, Larry presented us with a new contract indicating the first payment was due on July 3, two weeks earlier than the original due date. When we asked why, he said Hyundai would only allow us 45 days and not the 60 days he had indicated earlier. These people are not to be trusted. There is something wrong with the way they do business. This is my first experience with Hyundai and it will be my last. I would never recommend them to anyone. They shoud be called "Bait and Switch Inc."

Lawrence Hall