Hyundai Inland Empire

25072 Redlands Boulevard,
Loma Linda, California 92354
Hyundai Inland Empire Info
About Hyundai Inland Empire

Hyundai Inland Empire is one of the fastest growing Hyundai dealerships in California! Come experience for yourself our Award Winning Customer Service.

About Hyundai Inland Empire

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

nho008
2/27/2015

"ART LEE IS THE BEST!"

Art Lee was extremely helpful when it came to purchasing the Hyundai Tucson 2015. Never once did he pressure me in any way. The decision was 100% mine. He was very knowledgeable in the car and weighed out the benefits and cons for each of the trim levels. There was no need to haggle with prices because he provided a great price for me! His customer service was outstanding! The car I wanted wasn't in stock at his dealership, but within minutes, he was able to find me one and bring it to the dealership within an hour. Awesome experience!

Abaschoff
2/19/2015

"Art Lee is the best salesman in all of SoCal!!"

Went in today to pick up my SECOND Hyundai vehicle, the 2015 Veloster Turbo from the man-with-the-master-plan...the one and only Art Lee who threw together an another amazing deal for me and my family. This guy is the most passionate, caring, knowledgeable salesman in the entire state of California. Have dealt with so much hassle and annoyance in the past when purchasing a vehicle so with Art it's almost like buying a car has now become a pleasure to do. The only thing that is important to Art is that you are completely happy with your purchase. He is not happy unless you are happy. Down to the last detail. Thanks to Art Lee for another fine day of car shopping and purchasing!

February 20, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm so honored to hear that we have earned your loyalty and that Art was able to find your SECOND Hyundai vehicle for an amazing plan. Thank you for choosing Hyundai Inland Empire and enjoy your new Veloster Turbo!

Blake42
2/12/2015

"Art is simply THE BEST!"

Art Lee made the buying process painless and pleasant. He was straight forward. Art told me what will fit in my budget, gave me choices and no need to haggle because I knew he gave me the best deal! Clearly passionate to get his guests into a car that they want. I will be working with Art and IE Hyundai for years to come! Highly recommended. Thank you Art!!!

February 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Blake! We are so happy Art could provide you with the best car buying experience possible! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

geoff_burch
2/09/2015

"Easy Peasy"

I was in and out of there within an hour and that was with a test drive. Art Lee was great and gave me the best deal I could find in my surrounding area. I actually drove an hour to complete the purchase with him. Art was very upfront and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for making the car buying experience a pleasure.

February 10, 2015

Thanks for such a great review, Geoff! We are so happy your experience was enjoyable and easy. We'll make sure to pass along the kind words said about Art. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

tob
2/06/2015

"Favorable Review"

Best experience I've had buying from a dealership. Didn't feel like I was getting worked or pressured at any point. Was in and out quickly.

HappyHyundaiCouple
2/03/2015

"Art knows! "

We just bought an Elantra GT from Art and we are very happy with the car and with the experience we had at IE Hyundai. We did the test drive with Kris and he showed us everything on the car and took us around town so we could get a good feel for how the vehicle handles. From there Art took care of us with the pricing/financing and made everything as easy as possible. Art is very knowledgeable about all of the cars in the Hyundai lineup and will help you every way he can. He keeps track of each and every one of his customers on his whiteboard, and you are truly one of the family here. Art was great, and everyone at this dealership is truly a class act. Will be referring all my friends and family, thank you again so much Art! God bless you and we wish you the best!

February 06, 2015

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so happy that Art and Kris could provide you with the best experience possible. We'll make sure to pass along these great compliments. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

sara
1/14/2015

"tried to purchase a new car"

Art lee made me feel like I was bothering him. Poor customer service. didn't give me chance to talk about a car or what I could do to get one.

Ryan
1/10/2015

""Two day excellence for a first time couple""

Arts, the man!!!! My fiancé and I went in expecting nothing and came out with a brand new car. What I liked the most his honesty. From the moment we sat down to the end of the deal he never lied and nothing ever changed. One thing he told us that I never was told from any other dealer is, if you don't get anything today I'll tell you what you should do to set yourself up for when you can. That made me feel good about him. For us being first buyers we got a NEW car Low payment and an excellent experience to remind us when its time to get our second car Arts got us!

January 12, 2015

Wow! Thanks for providing us with such positive feedback from your recent car-buying experience. We truly appreciate your time in telling us about your visit and I'm happy to hear Arts made for such a smooth process. His honesty is one of many characteristics that continue to impress us as well as our customers. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

edgruen
1/04/2015

"Experience purchasing new car"

Art Lee is great. I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2. I highly recommend Art. Best car purchase experience I ever had. Ehud Gruen

GENIGUY
12/21/2014

"Best Experience Ever"

Art, made my internet sales experience one of the most convenient, efficient sales experiences I've ever had. He was honest, open, direct and no-nonsense. Just what I was looking for. I will recommend this dealership and Art to any of my friends in the market for a new car.

December 29, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! I am so glad your experience with us was easy and efficient. We strive to provide the highest-quality service, so it's wonderful to hear that Art delivered. Thanks again for the great recommendation and for your business. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Art Lee