Hyundai Inland Empire

Salesperson

August 20, 2017

"Good experience"

- gabrieldrum Verified Customer

Leased a Hyundai IONIQ electric vehicle, my experience was great overall. Staff was friendly and gave me the information that I requested, I felt they were sincere.

August 20, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- martinsalazar009 Verified Customer

Danilio was a wonderful salesman who sold me a car that perfectly fit my needs. He was very helpful and professional.I would definitely recommend him to others.

August 17, 2017

"Great inventory/straight forward"

- rramiro Verified Customer

I would like to thank everyone at Inland Empire Hyundai. You truly had what I was looking for. There was no pressure and felt at ease. I came in prequalified for my purchase and Hyundai finance beat my bank. I highly recommend them no hidden prices and great deal on my Tucson. I love it so much I already have 2000 miles in less than 3 weeks.

Lamar Edwards