Hyundai Inland Empire

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Hyundai Inland Empire
Hyundai Inland Empire Info
About Hyundai Inland Empire

Hyundai Inland Empire is one of the fastest growing Hyundai dealerships in California! Come experience for yourself our Award Winning Customer Service.

About Hyundai Inland Empire

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! FIRST CAR! Hyundai Elentra 2014"

I had different options that i have been reviewing when it came to my first car, test drove a few and i really liked the Hyundai Elentra. I first visited the Riverside Hyundai however, they were adding all kind of add-ons to the TrueCar price that was agreed upon. I later on received a email from Inland Empire Hyundai,and i told them about my experience. Amanda one of IE Hyundai internet sales manager informed me that i would not be committed to any extras that i didn't want or agreed to. I decided to make a visit and check it out myself. I was instantly impressed by the great welcome i arrived from Kris Cranfill, Amanda's partner and how co-operative he was with all my questions. Not only did they keep their promise of no additional extras but Kris was able to help me with estimates on the total price. Being neglected before for any estimates unless i purchased Kris gladly helped out and explain the different promotions available and my different options for financing. I was happy with the estimate and on the next day came back and like promised paid for no additional extras and i even saved more than what was estimated. I'm happy to say that i love my car and feel like i was treated well with no lies and great service.

July 11, 2014

We're delighted that you had such a great experience at Hyundai Inland Empire! It's great to hear that you found our dealership to be honest and direct with you. Amanda and Kris work hard to make sure our customers feel comfortable before considering a purchase, and that means answering all of their questions and working to find a great deal for them. Enjoy your purchase and please don't hesitate to call us for any maintenance in the future!

"Excellent work"

Excellent review of the information and special features of the product, explained all available options. Very nice to work with. I did not have to stress out about the product.

Art lee

July 02, 2014

Dear Anil_kumar_s, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you had a very satisfactory experience at our dealership and that Art Lee was able to help you. We look forward to working with you again soon, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you until then.

"Great Salesman"

Art was a great guy very helpful,honest,friendly and does not BS you. Thanks for the great service Art she loves the car. To bad he is not a 49ers fan. Thanks the Monahans

July 25, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and of course, your business!

"Truer than true..."

Art Lee is amazing. We (the wife and I) used the TrueCar website to get quotes on the car we wanted, a 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT. We did a lot of research, including test drives, independent reviews, etc. We received received quotes from three TrueCar Hyundai dealerships. Their prices varied by as much as about $500 for the same model, color, and trim criteria the TrueCar quote engine uses to generate their quotes. For the dealer to honor the TrueCar quote, you must purchase the car out of dealer stock. Art Lee, the internet sales rep at Hyundai I.E. reached out to us professionally and courteously, and seemed the most genuinely interested in getting our business. He assured us that they had the color we wanted in stock, and had the car waiting for us, (as he promised) when we arrived. Although their quote wasn't the lowest, in the end Hyundai I.E. offered the best deal because of what Art Lee did for us. He was completely transparent and honest. He got 50% more money for our trade-in, and also was able to discount the accessories we wanted significantly to more than make up for their slighly higher TrueCar quote. Their final price was $600 lower than the other lowest TrueCar quote, over $1,000 lower than what the Costco dealer offered. We didn't even follow up with the other independent internet quote engines (CarsDirect and AutoNation) because their starting prices were way too high or their search engines were too complicated. Beyond that, Art's honesty, true concern, and transparency made this the best car buying experience we have ever had, and we have had very good experiences in the past using the Costco Auto Buying program. This was just much better. I can truly recommend Art Lee, Hyundai I.E., and TrueCar.com as the new best way to buy a car, especially a Hyundai. I am VERY difficult to please and very demanding in the car-buying process, but found no need to be "contrarian" as Art bent over backwards to get us the best and fairest deal possible. And finally, the car is everything we expected it to be and more. We absolutely love our Hyundai GT in Windy Sea Blue (metallic). This color is so amazing in person. I'm so glad we found Art Lee and Huyndai I.E. through TrueCar.com.

July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We are happy to know that Art was able to put you in the perfect car and that you are so happy with your purchase. Thanks again for the review and of course, your business.

"Good Service on Sales"

Art was the only sales person who stepped out and got the car I wanted - now. Price was good. First car bought in 12 years - so not sure what to expect. The process was relatively painless and timely. Art was competent, experienced and knows the cars he sells. Overall, took good care of us.

July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy that Art made was able to make you car-buying experience a stress-free one. Again, thank you for the review and as always, your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Great Experience"

I did a lot of Internet research before deciding on a Hyundai before narrowing down my choices to either the Tucson or the Santa Fe. I went online and got an appointment with Art Lee, who quickly set up my test drives and didn't play any games. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the automobiles and didn't play any price hike games. He earned my trust. There was an unfortunate delay between the test drives and the time when I was ready to purchase, but Art stuck with me and was patient. When I was ready to buy, he made everything simple and found the exact vehicle I wanted. Most people would never be able to say it was a pleasure dealing with a car salesman, but working with Art was a terrific experience. When it's time to buy my next Hyundai, I know who I will be looking for!

May 30, 2014

Hello Dataninja2013, Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are very happy to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Please feel free to contact us at any point if you have any questions or concerns about your new Hyundai. We look forward to working with you again!

"New Car purchase"

I was looking to buy a new car and not knowingly I requested an online quote, I got a quick response and set up a test drive, I met with Art when I got there being that Amanda was not working that day,but I have to say Art was a pleasant surprise! He was great, he gave me a great deal and really looked out for me! Would definitely recommend him and this car dealership. I didnt expect to go home with a new car the same day but after only a couple hours in the dealership I was off with my new car!! I love it and I am very pleased with the service I received. Everyone I dealt with was great. Thank you!!

May 22, 2014

I'm glad to hear about your pleasant experience buying your new car with our dealership. Please contact us if there is anything you need with the car. We appreciate your business.

"New car"

Art was helpful, he got me a great price including an additional rebate that was new when I came in, which allowed me to get the additional 10yr/100000mile bumper to bumper warranty for the same price I thought I'd be paying without. Purchasing my car was quick, easy and painless.

Art Lee

May 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, and I'm glad you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any concerns you might have regarding your car. Thank you for your business.

"Hyundai Inland Empire"

I decided it was time for a new car and have had past success buying a Hyundai so I decided to go that same route. I went online and started acquiring quotes from different hyundai dealers. Many of the lower quotes were 60+ miles away so asked if I can get an out the door price. Only one dealer sent me the price and it was Art Lee from Hyundai Inland Empire. Art took the time to make sure he was quoting me on the exact car I wanted so nothing would change once I arrived. He even had the car waiting for me when I got there and made my car buying experience a pleasant one. I would highly recommend Art Lee and the Hyundai Inland Empire dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new car without the hassle, lies, and games. Thank you again Art! -Joe

May 16, 2014

Joe, Thank you so much for your five-star review of our dealership! We’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Art throughout your car-buying process. We’re glad that he was able to get a quote on the exact car that you wanted, making your visit quick and efficient. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about your new car! We appreciate your business.

"End of Lease"

Our experience was just as wonderful the second time around. IE Hyundai made our end of lease hassle free. Thank you for the wonderful customer service experience,

May 16, 2014

We’re so happy to hear that your second car-buying experience with us was a great one. It makes us proud to hear that you enjoyed our customer service. Please come back to see us for any future maintenance needs. We value your business and your loyalty to Hyundai Inland Empire! Thanks again!

Art Lee