Hyundai Inland Empire

25072 Redlands Boulevard,
Loma Linda, California 92354
Hyundai Inland Empire Info
About Hyundai Inland Empire

Hyundai Inland Empire is one of the fastest growing Hyundai dealerships in California! Come experience for yourself our Award Winning Customer Service.

About Hyundai Inland Empire

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

edgruen
1/04/2015

"Experience purchasing new car"

Art Lee is great. I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2. I highly recommend Art. Best car purchase experience I ever had. Ehud Gruen

GENIGUY
12/21/2014

"Best Experience Ever"

Art, made my internet sales experience one of the most convenient, efficient sales experiences I've ever had. He was honest, open, direct and no-nonsense. Just what I was looking for. I will recommend this dealership and Art to any of my friends in the market for a new car.

December 29, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! I am so glad your experience with us was easy and efficient. We strive to provide the highest-quality service, so it's wonderful to hear that Art delivered. Thanks again for the great recommendation and for your business. Enjoy your new car!

Khak Rezendes
12/05/2014

"On-Line Wonder"

Perfect experience! All on-line until we went to showroom met Art Lee, drove the car & signed the papers. Got exactly the car, price and deal we wanted in a matter of a couple of hours. No crazy, strained back & forth. This is what we could do & Art made it happen. Veteran and returning customer discounts saved us down payment dollars & since we had not trade in, it was wonderful. Couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!!!

December 12, 2014

Khak, Thank you for leaving us such a great review! I am so glad to hear your car-buying experience went so smoothly and Art was able to help you find the right car. We expect nothing but outstanding service, so it is great to hear that Art delivered. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Your business is truly valuable and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new car!

celia.jacuinde
11/15/2014

"CJACUINDE64@GMAIL.COM"

ART LEE IS AWESOME I THOUGHT I WOULD BE DRIVING A NEW CAR BUT THANKS TO ART HE MADE IT POSSIBLE NOW IM DRIVING ABEAUTIFUL 2014 ACCENT. I WOULD GREATLY RECOMMEND FAMILY AND FRIEND TO GO SEE ART HES THE BEST THANKS ART

November 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! I am thrilled to hear such positive feedback. It is great Art made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us here at Hyundai Inland Empire. Thanks for your business and enjoy your 2014 Accent.

gladz.legaspi.1
10/24/2014

"GLADZ 2014"

ART LEE, HIS A MAN DIRECT TO THE POINT NO DRAMAS REGARDING THE PRICE. I JUST BOUGHT MY CAR ACCE NT TWO DAYS AGO.ART HIS THE ONE TO HELP ME GREAT PRICE AND VERY KNOWLEGBLE ABOUT MY PRICE OFFER.I RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AD RELATIVES.THANK YOU ART...BLESS YOU.

October 24, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5-Star rating! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and recommendation of our dealership. Happy to hear that Art Lee took such good care of you though your car buying process. We hope to see you again!

perla.jimenez.39
10/02/2014

"Art lee is the best of the best "

I just bought a 2015 Tucson from Art lee and it was one of the fastest contracts that I have done. I would totally recommend family and friends to go see Art

grpmed
9/28/2014

"Lease"

Art Lee is the man to see if you want a pleasant auto lease or purchase experience. A true professional!! I'm coming back for sure!!

Art Lee

abaschoff
9/27/2014

"Art Lee made buying a car one sweet and easy experience!"

We recently bought an Accent with Art and I have never had an easier time buying a car than I did with Art. Art was efficient and courteous, knowledgable and professional. He took the fear out of the experience of buying a new car and seemingly put all of our anxiety to rest. I highly recommend working with Art. 5 star service through and through.

dhreisch
8/23/2014

"Kris Cranfill, Best deal and experience in three states!"

I shopped online for my Hyundai in over three states. Kris came back with a professional offer for the car I saw online. Not only was it the best price, but no BS that I got from other dealerships. I flew down from Las Vegas, was at the dealership for 90 minutes (literally) and drove back in less time than I have spent in some local dealerships negotiating the "deal".

September 02, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that Kris was able to help you get into the right car at the right price. We love hearing our customers feedback, and we thank you for taking the time to post this review. Please don’t hesitate to call with any questions or concerns that you may have about your vehicle in the future. Thank you again, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

sanborlin
8/14/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!"

This was the first car we bought that was hassle free and stress free. We negotiated the price of the car before hand and he thoroughly explained any additional fee's, so when we arrived we knew what to expect and there were no surprises. We will definitely refer Art to our friends and family.

August 26, 2014

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We are delighted to learn that Art was able to show you the smooth and easy car-buying experience at Hyundai Inland Empire. We want our customers to feel comfortable at our dealership, and that means being open and honest with them when discussing the price. We are pleased that you experienced no surprises and that you enjoyed Art's help. We hope you enjoy your purchase and please don't hesitate to call us in the future for any maintenance needs!

August 22, 2014