Hyundai Inland Empire

25072 Redlands Boulevard,
Loma Linda, California 92354
Hyundai Inland Empire Info
About Hyundai Inland Empire

Hyundai Inland Empire is one of the fastest growing Hyundai dealerships in California! Come experience for yourself our Award Winning Customer Service.

About Hyundai Inland Empire

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

MAURICEEKONOMO
7/15/2015

"Amazing experience!"

Everyone was very helpful and polite. Not over baring. Like other experienceside I've had at other dealerships. Thank you. I'm very satisfied with the purchase that I made.

Candida Lewis

MBUSHEY0
7/14/2015

"Great place to buy a vehicle!!!"

Just traded in my 2013 Hyundai Accent for a new 2015 Sonata Sport. I purchased both vehicles from Inland Empire Hyundai and I couldn't be happier. The sales staff went above and beyond to get me taken care of and treated me right. My sales person, Scott was very helpful and made the process a breeze. Josh the sales manger did everything in his power to help me get the vehicle I needed for my growing family. At a price I could afford. I can't thank you guys enough....

KIM.HIGGINS
7/14/2015

"Great first experience! "

Can't recommend candida enough, she was great and didn't pressure me into anything I wasn't comfortable with. First car buying experience was a success and so happy with my purchase.

Candida

ShaneV
7/09/2015

"Excellent Customer Service, and Technical Service"

Hyundai Inland Empire has one of the best service departments I have ever experienced. Their Customer Service is excellent and the Mechanics/Technicians are the best in class. They always exceed my expectations and deliver great results. I actually enjoy spending my money at this dealership, because of the way they make me feel (as a customer) when I am there.

Mathew Bushey - Service Advisor

July 10, 2015

Shane, Thank you for this great review. We appreciate the compliment you paid to our technicians. They work hard and train as much as they can. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to the next time we see you.

DEBITOO
7/08/2015

"Great Experience!"

The process was fast. There was no pressure at all from the sales staff. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy a new car. Thank you!

Amanda was my sales person. She was GREAT! Scott also assisted and he was just as GREAT.

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for the great recommendation! We're grateful for the business and your positive feedback. We look forward to our next opportunity to work with you.

RichR
7/07/2015

"Purchased my Genesis 5.0 via text! Easy! All under an hour!"

Great deal. Deal was done with terms agreed to over text, including trade in! Once and only After mutually agreed I hit submit to online application, and provided estimated time of arrival, 22 minutes. The response was "ok", will have paperwork printed. I received two more texts telling me car was being washed, and the next stating that car was getting gasoline to full tank, I wich time I responded my eta was now 8 minutes. We arrived and the sales person was at the door waiting! We signed and we're on our way home, all under an hour! I tried to ask another local dealer who I purchased a car in January, yes this year, if they would accept my terms, and mumbo jumbo started, don't they get it? "Just come on in". I said forget it! Yes I knew what car I wanted and drove it, and as always go home! Think about and know your FICO

Stacy

July 10, 2015

Rich, Thank you for the feedback. We work hard to provide an excellent, thorough and concise experience to our clientele. Reading a review like this is very fulfilling. Thank you for the business as well, congrats on your new Genesis! What a great engine, right?

ROLSON6432
7/07/2015

"Thanks Amanda and Kris!"

Amanda Wotring and Kris Cranfill were the reason I bought the vehicle from Inland Empire Hyundai and not another dealer. I test drove at two dealerships; the other was Hardin Hyundai. The experience at Hardin was probably the worst car buying experience I've had and exemplified almost everything negative about buying a car (pushy, aggressive, demanding a decision and a deal before I left and then getting upset and questioning my integrity when I decided to buy elsewhere). Salesperson: Tom Beatty. The experience at Inland Empire was probably the best experience buying a car. Everything was straightforward. They answered my questions, provided me with a fair price, and gave me space to make a decision. Price was about equal on both cars, all things considered; it was customer service that made the difference.

Amanda Wotring

July 10, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! Our goal is to provide a great service to match our product. It means a lot to read a review with such high praise. Thank you, too, for the business. We look forward to the next opportunity we have to work with you.

wilruck
7/06/2015

"Best Hyundai Dealer in Southern California"

To make a long story short, I went to Cerritos Hyundai to purchase a car, but the didn't have the color i wanted, and claimed that the couldn't get the color. I went to Puente hills Hyundai, and they tried to get me to buy a model i didn't want. I finally contacted Art lee at Hyundai Inland Empire. Art is in charge of internet sales, I sent a few emails and art ordered, the car that we wanted, in 24 hours. Art explained all car features, financing options etc. I had the best car buying experience ever.

July 10, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We work diligently to make things convenient and as fun as possible for our clientele. It means a lot to read a review like this one.

CRICHARDSON34
7/03/2015

"Genesis Coupe"

Purchased my new Hyundai Genesis Coupe from this dealership. I was impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the employees of this dealer.They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our purchase.

Type employee names separated by comma.

July 10, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you were pleased with your experience at our store. Moving forward, please reach out if we can do anything more for you.

FRANKANDELVIA
7/01/2015

"Great"

Great Experience. Candida Lewis was awesome! Everyone very friendly,would highly recommend. Everything was explained very throughly no question went unanswered we didnt settle, we got exactly what we wanted..Thank You.

LEWIS

July 10, 2015

Frank and Delvia, Thank you for the great feedback! It means a lot to receive such praise directly from our clientele. We look forward to the next time we see you!

Reviews of Art Lee