Hyundai Inland Empire

25072 Redlands Boulevard, Loma Linda, California 92354 Open Now 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Lawrence Ruzagiliza, Salesperson, Hyundai Inland Empire

Sales Associate

February 17, 2017

"Nice Service"

- tucker2406 Verified Customer

We received great service and enjoyed the buying experience. Don understood everything we were looking for my daughter's first car. This is our second time at this dealership and will return when we decide to buy another vehicle.

February 16, 2017

"Way to make a first time purchase a perfect experience!"

- jim_dodaro Verified Customer

IE Hyundai has one of the most professional sales team that I met during my car search. Amanda provided all of the information that I needed to make my first car purchase, a 2017 Tucson. Once I had decided on the exact car I wanted, the sale team worked very hard to get what I wanted, which required acquiring a dealer exchange. Could not have asked for a better experience for my first car purchase. Professionalism, Quality, Performance, Technology, and a safety rating that met my parents high demands.

February 14, 2017

"Warm, curteous and very fair deal from Amanda and team!!"

- Rex B

The internet price was fair prompt and Amanda was very good at knowing the product (Genesis G80). Love the car Thanks for your action; all other dealers (there were 3) quoted higher and were not near as helpful or responsive.