Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

MALFONSO5732
8/30/2015

"Great! "

Everyone was awesome! They all tried their best to help! They work with you and show no sigh of Rudeness. They are amazing! I would definitely go back!

niki1
8/29/2015

"Love Hyundai of Asheville!"

Ben Sager sold me my car, please see previous comments, on previous page..Ben was awesome, respectful, professional, polite, convincing, a great sales man. The very BEST. Thank you Ben!

BEN SAGER

BROOKEDBRIDGES
8/29/2015

"First time buying a new car"

The amazing group of employees that assisted me in purchasing a new Tucson were kind, funny, friendly, and incredibly helpful. I don't think I would be able to have another experience as smooth as this one was with any other dealership. So grateful for how hard they were willing to work to make it possible for me to get this car.

MABRYDNAX2
8/27/2015

"car purchase "

Great service! ! Excellent dealership. Will refer others and purchase here again! Mary Ann was wonderful to work with. This is our second vehicle purchase with her and both were excellent!

RICARDOSROD
8/25/2015

"Surprise to experience a different kind of dealership. A++ "

Never in all my years has a dealership experience been so stress-free. The staff is genuinely gracious, hospitable, and patiently take the time to be thorough in answering questions and concerns. Simply a surprisingly wonderful experience.

MHART0
8/24/2015

"In general a good experience."

Mary Ann is a good sales representative. My brother was able to buy a top of the line 2016 Sante Fe at another Hyundai dealership for less than my purchase of a 2015 mid line Tuscon.

Type employee names separated by comma.

BKBZDAD
8/23/2015

"Hyundai of Asheville..."

...worked with me to get me what I needed. A previous dealership wouldn't. Hyundai of Asheville wanted to sell a vehicle. And they did so without robbing me or getting me into a vehicle that wasn't of quality.

JESSICA.ZBYLUT
8/11/2015

"Thanks Chris "

Chris was very helpful and great to work with. He is an asset to your team.Thank you for all of your help Chris we are very happy with our vehicle.

JORDYNNCOND
8/11/2015

"I love Hyundai!"

I never thought I would drive a Hyundai in my whole life! When I was looking for a new car, I went to skyland ford and jeep Chevrolet. I left both dealerships unhappy and empty handed, I felt like they were not being honest and that they were not helping me find a car that fit my needs/wants, they just wanted to make a sale. I came to Hyundai and told Drew exactly what I was looking for and he came to me with the best car I had driven all week! I never felt pressured or stalked when making my decision but I know I made the best one!

CUTHBERTSONL8
8/10/2015

"First place to go"

I have had two new cars in the last three years. They both were Hyundai and bought at the same dealership. The right place to buy!

Reviews of Ryan Nazionale