Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

kayla_childress_21
4/23/2016

"Patience"

Neal and Drew had a lot of patience with me as I made the decision to trade my jeep in for a new Hyundai. Thanks guys!

Neal Jernigan

quesada1994
4/10/2016

"Hyundai of Asheville"

"I would recommend Hyundai of Asheville to any one as a very professional an efficient dealer who really cares for its costumers.""It´great pleasure to deal with them"""

Rick the salesman

maeckardt
4/09/2016

"Love A Sonata"

Enjoyed the experience. And love my new car. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Let me drive a few and then let me see the Sonata Sport which I fell in love with.

Cassie

woodfin2019
4/08/2016

"SERVICE"

UNLIKE HYUNDIA OF HENDERSONVILLE WHERE I HAD BEEN TO THE SAME DAY MUCH BETTER SALES SERVICE OFFERED A LOT MORE OPTIONS HAD A PROBLEM WIH A CAR FAX REPORT ON MY TRADE IN WHICH WAS COMPLETELY INCORRECT WERE ABLE TO WORK THROUGH THE PROBLEM UNLIKE THE OTHER DEALERSHIP I WOULD HAVE TO RATE THE STAFF AS EXCELLENT

froyce
4/06/2016

"New Santa Fe"

Very happy with the dealer experience. Staff and sales team were very knowledgeable and made the process of buying another Hyundai pleasant.. Would certainly recommend to al.

Cassie

slimguy_34
4/06/2016

"Sale man"

He was a good sale man explain car very he work he explains financial price great I would seen people to Who looking for car

lmelton_01
4/02/2016

"That's a First!"

This is our second new car purchase. The sales and especially the service staff are so friendly and helpful that my wife enjoys coming to the dealership for maintenance appointments.

Rick Anderson, Ryan Nazionale

meaganprice85
3/31/2016

"Hyundai of Asheville"

Our recent experience with Hyundai of Asheville was nothing less than awesome. We worked with Chris, who was extremely thorough, and really wanted to make sure our needs were met. We worked with Shannon with financing, who explored every option for us. We also had our two year old with us while car shopping, both Chris and Shannon were very understanding with our two year old, and tried their best to involve him.

latonyak
3/17/2016

"Best Dealership in Ashevile"

This is my second time buying a new car from the Hyundai dealership. They have made each one of my trips to purchase easy and I have walked away happy each time. They take the time to listen to what type of car you are looking for and help you to the best of their ability to find the perfect car. I will Most certainly be back in the future!

KAYLA MACKLIN

jammie1313
3/15/2016

"My"

Had a wonderful experience purchasing my beautiful new fully loaded Tucson at Hyundai of Asheville. Jonathan was patient and knew the answers to all our questions. He was a pleasure to buy a car from! We will be recommending him to family and friends! Be sure and ask for him!

Reviews of Robert Braswell