Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

geniwaters54321
7/26/2016

"New car purchase!"

Was a great and easy proccess. They went up and beyond and I feel like Jarren was a friend helping me out the whole time. I recommend them over anywhere else in Asheville

JARREN ROGERS

kelseysmama
7/25/2016

"Overall the best experience my family has ever had "

Darion, Heather, and Jose were so friendly and helpful with my 19 month old daughter, who was being extremely fussy almost every visit. Darion worked diligently to get us in a vehicle. I am beyond happy with the experience. Darion was a wonderful guy, extremely helpful and honest. Love our car we have now and happy we are in something safer. It took a lot of time and effort but we are happy with our purchase! Thank you all for being wonderful!

volapp
7/25/2016

"My dealings with Hyundai of Asheville"

Good people to work with. I had a really good experience. I love their showroom and the waiting area for service is outstanding. These are my kind of people.

Neal Jerigan

switz888
7/21/2016

"Fantastic place to buy a Hyundai!"

If you are in the market for a Hyundai then make the trip to Asheville and meet with the excellent staff there. They are completely professional and will get you in and out in no time. We drove an hour an a half and it was worth it!!

Rick Anderson

msneijna
7/15/2016

"Review of excellence"

We had an excellent experience with Darion and the dealership. Our goal of replacing our car with a new one was accomplished within a reasonable timeframe and at a reasonable price.

revelation2016
7/14/2016

"Good purchase."

Overall, pleased with my purchase. Saleslady did a very good job and was very reasonable with me. Hyundai gave me a very good interest rate even though my credit was not the best.

Cassie

nataliesmalls1
7/13/2016

"Overall GREAT"

Was just in for routine maintenance on my old hyundai, ended up buying the SUV right off the show room floor. From beginning to end, very professional. Would most definitely recommend the young man that helped me. We even took 3 test drives. He took his time and explained everything to me. He was also very knowledgeable about the car's we test drove. Thanks to the finance man, he explained everything, and answered all of my questions

Sean Morrison

anappi123451
7/13/2016

"Birthday Gift"

I got this car with my parents on my birthday. I met with Jarren who we told we didn't have much time as my parents where in from Jersey and we had a family reunion to set up. We don't like to haggle and go back and forth and never did we do that, they gave me a great deal because it was my birthday and I am happy as ever! I drive a lot and the car is perfect for gas mileage and still roomy enough to fit my massive luggage =p Thanks again Jarren and Hyundai of Asheville!

Jarren Rogers

NICHOLAS.BARKER27
7/12/2016

"Going the extra mile."

Darion and Drew went the extra mile to help me get a nice car at an amazing value. They gave a lot great information mixed with great hospitality

aeronfoxcat
7/07/2016

"Amazing Service"

Chris went out of his way to make sure everything was absolutely perfect- when I found out my insurance would end up being more than I expected, he hooked me up with another agency that was much cheaper. A new car and better insurance, for a price that I can afford- what's not to love?

Reviews of Darion Burgess