Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

brooke.lane12
5/25/2016

"My Hyundai Experience"

This was my first brand new car. I found exactly what I was looking for and with absolutely no trouble. They were so friendly and helped in every way they could.

Cassie Bevill

mcsheliegha
5/22/2016

"Awesome"

The young man I worked with was professional and answered my questions and was courteous and the finance department were awesome. This is my third Hyundai

Josh blinky

THA_123
5/12/2016

"Fabulous Experience"

I recently purchased a new Santa Fe and the customer service was great! Jonathan and the staff made this the easiest and most enjoyable vehicle purchasing experience ever. You can tell management sets the bar high for their employees and expects customers to have a great experience with their dealership. Fabulous group of folks at this dealership!

Camela D Williams
5/07/2016

"Worst EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!"

I was contacted by a sales representative asking me to stop by they had a great new program great rebates and could put me in the new car I want. After contemplating I decided to give it a shot and man do I wish I hadn't. As we walked in sitting down with the sales man he immediately started telling me what kind of car he would like to put me in and taking no consideration as to what my needs or wants were. As much discussion finally the man agreed to let us look at the Santa Fe that I wanted. Wrong color wrong interior and was very much over my price range. We spent an hour discussing price and payment, emphasizing that the price was several hundred more a month than we were willing to spend. We had made it clear exactly where we wanted to be and we're told it was impossible. My husband and I stepped out to make a phone call to another local dealership because they had the same car color and price we wanted for 4000 cheaper just to ask a few questions before we decided whether we wanted to continue business at Hyundai of Asheville or if we wanted to look more, when we were confronted by the sales man asking if I was calling another dealership said he would talk to them tell them there prices as he begins to raise his voice and become very confrontational. The sales man then walks away returns inside where my husband followed a few mins later to let them know we were leaving. My husband was then confronted by both the sales man and the financial service man who continued to raise there voice dictate everything they had previously told us, acting in an unprofessional and disrespectful way. The financial service man so rudely says to me that calling another dealership on his lot is like going out to dinner with my husband and calling my boyfriend. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say to the financial service man now when your husband is taking care of you at home you will have no need to search speak or date another man. Needless to say we did not purchase a car here and do not recommend this we to anyone. After my father n law purchasing 3 new vehicles and my sister n law purchasing a new vehicle we expected better service that we did not receive. I recommend not wasting your time at this place with such low class disrespectfull and unprofessional staff.

Darion

brittshank
5/04/2016

"Amazing."

The staff was super friendly and very accommodating to myself and my 17 month old son. They rocked ! I will definitely be doing my vehicle shopping there from here on out

kayla_childress_21
4/23/2016

"Patience"

Neal and Drew had a lot of patience with me as I made the decision to trade my jeep in for a new Hyundai. Thanks guys!

Neal Jernigan

quesada1994
4/10/2016

"Hyundai of Asheville"

"I would recommend Hyundai of Asheville to any one as a very professional an efficient dealer who really cares for its costumers.""It´great pleasure to deal with them"""

Rick the salesman

maeckardt
4/09/2016

"Love A Sonata"

Enjoyed the experience. And love my new car. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Let me drive a few and then let me see the Sonata Sport which I fell in love with.

Cassie

woodfin2019
4/08/2016

"SERVICE"

UNLIKE HYUNDIA OF HENDERSONVILLE WHERE I HAD BEEN TO THE SAME DAY MUCH BETTER SALES SERVICE OFFERED A LOT MORE OPTIONS HAD A PROBLEM WIH A CAR FAX REPORT ON MY TRADE IN WHICH WAS COMPLETELY INCORRECT WERE ABLE TO WORK THROUGH THE PROBLEM UNLIKE THE OTHER DEALERSHIP I WOULD HAVE TO RATE THE STAFF AS EXCELLENT

froyce
4/06/2016

"New Santa Fe"

Very happy with the dealer experience. Staff and sales team were very knowledgeable and made the process of buying another Hyundai pleasant.. Would certainly recommend to al.

Cassie