Hyundai of Asheville

Will Kuhn, Service Advisor, Hyundai of Asheville

Will Kuhn

"Car review"

- rethajen1234 Verified Customer

Buying a car can be a pain in the neck but I could tell that the staff tried to make it as painless as possible. They were great

Tyson Tomberlin

"Hyundai Review"

- ciboj30 Verified Customer

Everyone was very nice and answered all my questions. I am excited about my new car and look forward to possibly working with hyundai again in the future.

Tyson

"Third Time's the Charm"

- angdurk1123 Verified Customer

I recently purchased my third vehicle from Hyundai of Asheville, and I was very satisfied with the entire experience. After previously buying two pre-owned Hyundai vehicles, I returned with confidence to this dealership to purchase a new 2017 Tucson. My salesperson, Robert (Kell) Brendell, patiently explained my options and escorted me on a test drive that fully allowed me to gauge my comfort level with the vehicle and acquaint me with the operating systems. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured into making a decision. Kell was courteous and supportive throughout the process. I was also pleased with my session with Finance Manager Ryan Nazionale, who presented financing options and guided me through the required paperwork. I have purchased many vehicles from various dealerships over the years, and I consider my purchasing experiences as well as the ongoing maintenance services provided by Hyundai of Asheville to be superior in every way.

Robert (Kell) Brendell; Ryan Nazionale