Hyundai of Asheville

Hyundai of Asheville
Call
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

"GLEN IS GREAT"

I have been looking around to get another Sant Fe after having one for 14 years. Best car I have every had. Glen Gasbarro jumped through hoops to find the exact one for me. The service at the dealer ship was out standing. The moment you walk into the dealership there is some one there to great you. Everyone is on the same page. Glen walked me through every step making it a very pleasant experience. I have told all friends to go there. They respect our Military They offer them a discount. WHEN YOU GET THAT KIND OF SERVICE---WHY GO ANY WHERE ELSE? I give them a 10 Joanne Hurely

Glen Gasbarro

"Sharon Washington Humbert. says" Richard is awesome"."

I now owe my 1st brand new car Thanks to Richard and the team at Hyundia of Ashevile. Richard came to be with good and great news, never any negative news. Thanks Richard he was very nice and friendly. And the floor manager was awesome also. Everyone was friendly at this dealership. I really have to say that Richard made my day, May God bless him. And Thanks the Lord for my beautiful 2014 Hyundai Elantra. God is so good. Always keep him in the mist of all the things I do.

Richard Parton

"Great Service!"

My husband and I visited Hyundai-Asheville on August 18th, 2014 and were extremely pleased with the service we received. We had an excellent car purchasing experience with Justin Primm. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and courteous, and was willing to negotiate in order to meet our requests. Mission accomplished, thanks to you, Justin.

"Justin is AMAZING"

My husband and I went in to not sure what we wanted, Justin helped me decide what was best suited for my needs and really went out of his way to get me into it that day.

"Justin Primm=AMAZING"

Justin Primm is AMAZING!! I could not be happier with my new car or the fantastic service. Everyone at the dealership is a doll and Justin flat out made my day!! Go see Justin Primm for your next vehicle purchase he's the best:)

Justin Primm

"Just phenomenal!"

I had been to several dealers that tried literally robbing me. Putting a negative equity on my trade. They gave me a value on trade and I drove off in something I could afford.

"Loving My Sonata"

I had been wanting a Sonata or an Optima for some time now and didn't think it was ever going to happen. I went to Hyundai of Asheville and didn't expect to find such friendly people and atmosphere. I wasn't suppose to meet with Justin, but I'm glad I did. He was able to get me not only in the Sonata, but in the Sonata I really wanted. He knew my specifications that the car had to have and got it. Him and his financial team worked with me and never gave up until I was satisfied. They knew I was on a budget and they got my payments exactly where I wanted them. Thank you, Justin for working with me and my husband. Thanks Hyundai for making sure your customers are satisfied. Karen Patterson

"The Genesis story."

There's really not too much to say, I had a very reasonable car budget and I pulled into the lot because one of the employees Evo had caught my eye. Never in my life did I think I would walk away with a Hyundai, but the 2014 genesis coupe r-spec is more than what I imagined for a stock car. It does exactly what you tell it to do exactly when and how, and has a finesse to it that Evo's and Sti's seem to lack, almost like a luxury ride quality with a similar 4CT pull; I can't wait to start building on it. Justin was an excellent salesman and he was so down to actually help me weigh out real pro's and cons between the cars I was looking at, you can tell the entire staff at Hyundai of Asheville honestly cares about customer satisfaction over all. Simply put if you're on the market for a new or used car, don't overlook Hyundai like I almost did, I'm extremely happy with my new car and Hyundai of Asheville will give you a 5/5 all gold environment to browse and purchase cars. VERY SATISFIED. :D

"Great new car!"

This was my first experience buying a car and Justin was very helpful and accommodating. The entire Hyundai staff made the process as quick and easy as possible. I love my new Santa Fe Sport!

"Pleasantly surprised"

My wife and initially found ourselves at Hyundai of Ashville to look at a vehicle that they had listed online. As it turned out, the car was in the process of being sold as we were looking at it. Fortunately for us, Robert, the sales associate who was helping us, quickly turned our attention to another vehicle that not only met, but exceeded our requirements and expectations. When we made our way inside to begin the dreaded negotiation and paperwork we were highly surprised to find that there were no attempts to hit us with unexpected costs. I have dealt with several car dealers over the years and this was a first for me. From start to finish the experience was excellent. My wife and I highly recommend Hyundai of Ashville. Robert is by far one of the most knowledgeable and courteous sales representative that we have come across. We will definitely be going back to this dealer for future purchases.

Justin Primm