Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

MFRANKIEDVM
2/11/2016

"Good experience"

Generally a positive experience. Had guy (not the person who I met with to sell the car) greet me at the door of my car, which I thought was a little weird.

Ben

AXELSON.LARRY
2/10/2016

"Very frindly"

the sales person was not pushy ,let me make my own decision.I had a great experience.I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

SJBJMEDICAL
2/05/2016

"cars.com document."

using cars.com was to help save money. This was overlooked by dealership. This was to save time during the search for a new car at the dealership.

ANGELAEHOWARD87
1/30/2016

"Amazing"

Superseded our expectations. We are elated and super thankful for the staff at Hyundai of Asheville for all of their hard work and honesty. Best car buying experience ever.

AMANDALEIGH12092
1/28/2016

"Hyundai of Asheville"

Awesome dealership! Best one I have dealed with. Darion was awesome at explaining everything and working with us to complete the purchase. He went above and beyond then I ever expected! Have been putting his name out there for people to come see him at Hyundai!

Shame on you!
1/27/2016

"Single women bewaire"

My wife wanted to buy a new car and wanted to go to the dealership by herself. Hyundai of Asheville. We had a trade in and she thought it would be fun to go negotiate by herself. They belittled her and brow beat her on the trade in. She came home so upset that I wish I had gone. "Car Guys" How do they sleep at night?

MOORERAY6
1/20/2016

"Very friendly and not pushy!!!"

We were very comfortable with the staff and the environment.I can honestly say we were in and out faster than I ever have in the past buying a vehicle.

CACY.RAMIREZ
1/19/2016

"Chris Rocks!!! "

The best car buying experience! Chris is exactly what customers look for in a salesman. We very much appreciated his genuine character and will certainly send referrals your way! Thanks!

JHARDY1962
1/17/2016

"Awesome "

Great place to buy a vehicle I will recommend hyundai of Asheville to any one looking to buy a new or used vehicle staff was great

BHAUSLEY
1/09/2016

"To My Hyundai family"

Thank for helping me in choosing another vehicle that fits.this is my second sonata and I love it .you have a wonderful staff from offering to assist in whatever we needed. Thank you

Cassie Bevell