Hyundai of Asheville

Hyundai of Asheville

Call
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

jlsdw828

"Great visit!"

I went in today to see what my options were for a possible trade. Even though I did not end up purchasing a car, I had a great experience. Nick, listened and show me my options. He also respected my decision to wait. Would definitely recommend.

a14genesis

"awesome "

I had a great sales person did everything possible to make my dream car become reality. I would recommend nick to anyone on there visit to Asheville Hyundai

Mbfpguru

"Great dealer"

Nick Dimetris took great care of us and was honest. Sold is us two cars , both were the ones we wanted and the buying experience was painless unlike where I bought my prior vehicles

KarenBrian

"Nice Job"

Nick did a nice job and was very professional. Will was also helpful answering questions and making sure the used car that we purchased was in good condition.

John

"Good sales experience"

Nick was very professional and thorough. He answered my questions in detail and from the very beginning of our meeting, he concentrated on learning my desires and then matched them with a vehicle that I would be satisfied with. He was very prompt in meeting me at our prearranged time and overall presented information without any high pressure. After I actually take possession of my new car, I may have additional comments.

Mbollinger25

"Awesome Service department"

I would like to say this dealerships service team is second to none. They are extremely friendly, professional and go out of their way to make your experience the very best. I would like to say Will and his partner, I believe Casey, are awesome and I would highly recommend this dealership as a result of my experience with them.

Carla
1/30/2015

"Great Experience and Great Salesman!!!"

I started my search for a Certified Preowned Vehicle online. I inquired about several vehicles and Nick Dimitris answered my inquiries very promptly and professionally. I met up with Nick at the dealership. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He patiently listened to my wants and needs and answered all my questions. He showed me several options that met my needs and worked very hard to come up with a solution on a vehicle that met my needs and my budget. Nick was very personable and it was a true joy to work with him. I would highly recommend Nick Dimitris and the Hyundai of Asheville dealership. Carla M.

Mimi

"Excellent service"

Had my 2013 Santa fe serviced here. I was very happy with the quality of the service. The service technicians were friendly and knowledgeable. I was happy with the over all experience with this service.

Diane

"First Class Salesman!!!"

We owned a 2009 Santa Fe LTD and went in for routine maintenance. Even though we were extremely happy with the car, the thought to trade at this time had been on our minds. I noticed a very professional and caring salesman (Nick Dimitris) while we waited for service and approached him to discuss purchasing a new Santa Fe. That turned out to be the best move we made. We discussed our thoughts and needs with him and he immediately began to find us a solution. Even though our process turned out to be a very complex one, he never lost sight of our needs. It was truly a joy to work with him and would recommend him highly.

Alice S.
1/30/2015

"Wonderful and Pleasant Experience!!!!!!!"

From the first minute that we pulled onto the lot, and got out of our car, we were met with a very polite greeting from a salesman, Nick Dimitris, who turned out to be a jewel. He was totally professional, knowledgeable, and so very patient with all the questions that my husband and I asked about any vehicle on the lot. We informed him of what we were looking for and he helped us to pinpoint the correct vehicle for us. We were very comfortable with the whole negotiation process, and he was so patient and understanding when we decided to "sleep on it". When we called him back the next day to finalize an agreeable price, he took care of everything and had the papers ready to sign soon after our arrival at the dealership. I was impressed with how personable he was and actually the whole dealership, from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership to anyone that's in the market for another vehicle, new or used. Alice S.

Reviews of Nick Dimitris