Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

TAYHIGDON
7/26/2015

"Staff was friendly. Cut & dry. Honest. Accommodating! "

The sales staff and management were very friendly and up front about everything. They listened to my needs and were very accommodating and understanding of my tight budget. I appreciated that i never felt like i was being scammed or lied to like the vibes that other car dealerships can give off. They follow up with me and try to be as timely as possible always. Thanks again Hyundai of Asheville :) -Taylor

Shawn Smelley

ALEXSCOLARO
7/23/2015

"Easy to make an honest deal with"

Best salesman I've ever worked with. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Robert is an honest and very fair salesman. I hope the service dept is just as good. I look forward to the future cars I purchase ..

MJKOOLES
7/22/2015

"review"

Everything went well. My husband brought me by to look at what was available. I did not realize that he wanted to buy a car that day.

cwo02acr
7/22/2015

"Second time I purchased a vehicle from this dealership"

Second time I purchased a vehicle from this dealershipand I was not disappointed this time once again it was as pleasant as the first time there's a great crew they're good people

MEREDBRY
7/21/2015

"Wonderful"

Great experience . Chris is wonderful. Will recommend to everyone who is searching for a New car The service is great, the cars are reliable and stylish and I will definitely be back for My next car!

CHRISTOPHERDULA69
7/21/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

MaryAnn and Ryan provided us many options to reduce my wife's car payment. She was laid off in June. They both worked with us to provide us a new car with a lower payment. We are very grateful for their kindness and help to make our situation better.

HappyNAsheville
7/17/2015

"Now I know why this dealership gets great reviews."

This is my fourth Hyundai I have purchased, and I can say this is by far the best dealership I have had the pleasure of doing business with. I say pleasure, because of the friendliness and absolute fairness they treated my granddaughter and I. They went above and beyond what I expected from a dealership. We drove away with a brand new 2016 Santa Fe Sport and feeling like part of the Hyundai of Asheville family. Thank you you all for the experience.

BLAPPING13
7/16/2015

"Fantastic!"

I would strongly recommend that anyone who is need of a car to go and visit Chris Cwik's team at Hyundai of Asheville. Wow! You will not leave disappointed nor cheated!

SPEGG69
7/14/2015

"Rewarding"

They have everything you need in cars & service. HYUNDAI beats all other dealers in the area with the best car for the money and style.

Carfella333
7/13/2015

"Poor poor customer service"

Bought a sonata for my gf. A 2011. Withing 2 months the battery died and had to replace a starter. Battery died in the middle.of the night at the beach. Had it towed back to rental house. Not day called hyundai of asheville. They said they would reimburse me for the battery when I got back as it was literally just days after the purchase. They refused to when I got back. The manager who i beleieve is an owner got upset because i called him out on his poor business intellect a d customer service. Had some noises coming from the motor and ac. Dropped it off. They couldn't figure out the problem so they told me it was fine. Asked to talk to manager but he was still pouting over the last conversation we had and wouldn't come out because he knew I wasn't dumb enough to buy into his bs. Took it to another hyundai dealership and they figured it out almost immediately. These guys are incompetent and far from honest. The Manger thinks he is pretty special bit I think it's because his dad is the owner. Just bought two new cars. One for me and one for work. Went to Jim barkley and they were absolutely amazing to work with

Don't remember names