Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

CCANIMAL
5/26/2015

"Santa Fe Sport"

Our salesperson Jonathan Gonzales was friendly, helpful, and worked hard to find the exact car and color with the options that I wanted. It was a great experience and as the car basically sold itself I was still impressed with this particular dealership and its staff. No gimics.

GONZALEZ

BOBALLEN83
5/21/2015

"Lack of explanation of vehicle"

Since I am an old man and not technically inclined, I feel that the sales person should have spent more time explaining the intricacies of the vehicle and how to operate the various systems. He also should have made use of the manual to explain. At first I couldn't find the manual but eventually found it in a dark corner of the trunk the next day at home. Frankly, if I had realized the absence of a cd player, I would not have purchased the vehicle as I already miss playing my music.

EDWARDS

Dakota
3/04/2015

"Great Visit"

My visit was exceptional. The service was at a higher standard than normal. Darion was truly exceptional, answered all questions I had. ^_^ Great Work!

ESIESE
2/07/2015

"Surpassed my highest expectations!"

I never expected such a pleasant car-buying experience. I set up an appointment online to look at Elantras and could not have chosen a better rep than Krystal. We had a great honest sit-down conversation where she was able to determine my needs and wants in a car and my budget. I felt like I could tell her anything, no pressure or sense that she was going to push me into something I didn't want or couldn't afford. Based on this conversation she picked out the perfect car for me, had a great test drive, and she was able to answer my questions and explain everything in words that made perfect sense to me, no spec-heavy tech talk. In the end I got a fantastic lease deal on a 2015 Elantra that fit perfectly in the budget I gave Krystal. I felt like Krystal had my back the entire time, was completely honest with me, and went above and beyond by surpassing my best expectations. I feel like I leased a car from a most trustworthy friend. As long as I have a rep like Krystal, Hyundai of Asheville has my family's business for life.

teresa
2/05/2015

"excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Buying a vehicle at Hyundai of Asheville was the best experience I have ever had., One of the best sells woman ever.Krystal is the best she worked 2 days on getting me a vehicle. I cant remember everyone that helped her but they were several sales people that helped. These sales people make you feel welcome and like you are family I felt right at home and very comfortaable. They are the best. I very very highly recommend anyone with good or bad credit to go here because they go above and beyond to get you a vehicle. I also would recommend Krystal Rankin she is great!!!!

jlsdw828

"Great visit!"

I went in today to see what my options were for a possible trade. Even though I did not end up purchasing a car, I had a great experience. Nick, listened and show me my options. He also respected my decision to wait. Would definitely recommend.

a14genesis

"awesome "

I had a great sales person did everything possible to make my dream car become reality. I would recommend nick to anyone on there visit to Asheville Hyundai

Mbfpguru

"Great dealer"

Nick Dimetris took great care of us and was honest. Sold is us two cars , both were the ones we wanted and the buying experience was painless unlike where I bought my prior vehicles

KarenBrian

"Nice Job"

Nick did a nice job and was very professional. Will was also helpful answering questions and making sure the used car that we purchased was in good condition.

John

"Good sales experience"

Nick was very professional and thorough. He answered my questions in detail and from the very beginning of our meeting, he concentrated on learning my desires and then matched them with a vehicle that I would be satisfied with. He was very prompt in meeting me at our prearranged time and overall presented information without any high pressure. After I actually take possession of my new car, I may have additional comments.

Reviews of Darion Burgess