Hyundai of Asheville

860 Tunnel Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28805
Hyundai of Asheville Info
About Hyundai of Asheville

We offer a complete inventory of new and used Hyundai vehicles. As an Asheville dealer, we carry all makes and models of used cars as well as servicing all brands. Visit our Hyundai dealership near Waynesville and Hendersonville NC to test drive the new Hyundai Accent, or the 2013 Elantra today. In addition, we offer the magnificent selection of Hyundai models such as the Genesis, Santa Fe, and, Veloster. Along with the new Sonata and Accent, we also have a stock of certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles. As Western North Carolina's newest auto dealership, your Asheville Hyundai dealer offers auto parts and service. You can contact your new and used Hyundai dealer and get top dollar for your trade-in. Please check out our hours and directions to see how our Asheville store can serve as your Waynesville and Hendersonville NC Hyundai dealership. At Hyundai of Asheville, we certainly know our cars, which is pretty standard at most dealerships. However, our specialty is customer service. Our commitment to a more customer-centric dealership has revolutionized the car buying process. We are among the most reliable Hyundai dealers in Western NC area, with thousands of satisfied customers. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality vehicles then Hyundai of Asheville is the only place you need to visit.

About Hyundai of Asheville

ejworden33
8/26/2016

"New to Hyundai and already loving it."

Unlike other places we had been Kassie listened to our needs and made it her personal goal to get us into a car with a lower interest rate and something that wasn't falling apart for our family.

Kassie

yankegal
8/26/2016

"Came back and got us a car!"

On our first visit we were mislead by a salesman, and left, we received a call back and were asked if we would return to give them another chance which we did, the second visit was much better, we were welcomed by an associate that went over things and was able to work with us.

Rick Anderson

ReneeRadin
8/21/2016

"Just got new tires"

We bought my husband car there. The entire service was amazing. I even go back to take care of my car.. When we replace our Toyota we will be here.

odonnellru120
8/11/2016

"Good experience"

Thought that they were very professional, easy going,and fair. Me and my friend both bought cars there. I'll refer anyone that I know looking for a car.

ednarobinson1937
8/02/2016

"Easy"

Quick and east purchase. Nice staff, music is a little loud but over all a good experience for my last car I'll ever buy. Thank you

Jarren Rogers

lindsey.hope
7/31/2016

"First Car"

Cassie was very helpful, polite, and consistent with finding exactly what I wanted. She made sure that I didn't leave with a car I wasn't satisfied with.

Cassie

geniwaters54321
7/26/2016

"New car purchase!"

Was a great and easy proccess. They went up and beyond and I feel like Jarren was a friend helping me out the whole time. I recommend them over anywhere else in Asheville

JARREN ROGERS

kelseysmama
7/25/2016

"Overall the best experience my family has ever had "

Darion, Heather, and Jose were so friendly and helpful with my 19 month old daughter, who was being extremely fussy almost every visit. Darion worked diligently to get us in a vehicle. I am beyond happy with the experience. Darion was a wonderful guy, extremely helpful and honest. Love our car we have now and happy we are in something safer. It took a lot of time and effort but we are happy with our purchase! Thank you all for being wonderful!

volapp
7/25/2016

"My dealings with Hyundai of Asheville"

Good people to work with. I had a really good experience. I love their showroom and the waiting area for service is outstanding. These are my kind of people.

Neal Jerigan

switz888
7/21/2016

"Fantastic place to buy a Hyundai!"

If you are in the market for a Hyundai then make the trip to Asheville and meet with the excellent staff there. They are completely professional and will get you in and out in no time. We drove an hour an a half and it was worth it!!

Rick Anderson