Hyundai of Huntsville

Texan Hyundai

Ron Carter Hyundai

MIKESHIRLEY1947
7/31/2015

" Low pressure easy to talk to."

Just regular people no pressure,great deal and super car, I am 67 years and have purchased many vehicles,for both myself an my kids,one of the best dealerships I have ever done business with,Thanks Bill and Matt.

Bill,Matt

JAYDESGIRL1969
7/19/2015

"Awesome Team"

Straight-forward and committed to customer service excellence. The staff were courteous, kind, and helpful. The next time I need a car, I will definitely return!!!!

RIDINGS
7/16/2015

"Mary Ridings"

Staff was never pushy. They allowed me to make my own decisions. When I told them that I wanted to think about it and come back tomorrow if I decided to buy my Elantra GT, They didn't seem desperate. They respected my decision and gave me time to think about it. That impressed me that they were confident about their product and knew it was a good car. They let the product speak for itself.

My salesman, Bill and manager, Tyler were very polite and respectful towards me

HPET0
7/08/2015

"Excellent experience"

Very professional and ready to help me make the purchase of my choice. The staff was very helpful and professional. I would recommend Hyundai of Huntsville to my family and friends

Allen Walker, salesperson

LIBBYBRAGG
7/07/2015

"Best Dealership in Texas!"

Best car buying experience in my life. Amazing dealership, amazing people. Will definitely go back. Tyler and Jonathan made everything so easy. Everyone was friendly, courteous, and professional.

Tyler Bright, Jonathan Freeman

MARSALISM
7/06/2015

"Great car buying experience "

Hyundai of Huntsville is a great place to buy a car. The staff takes great pride in getting you the car you want. This is the second car I have bought from them.

Allen walker Matt

submrg
4/15/2014

"Will do business there again."

I was a serious buyer looking to purchase a new 2013 or 2014, or a used 2013 Veloster. I contacted Huntsville Hyundai because they are closest to me. Jonathan called me back very quickly. He continued to communicate with me, doing research on used vehicles, and eventually pointed me in the direction of a new silver 2013 they had on the lot. My ultimate goal was to find a new Matte Grey 2013 but I wasn't having much luck with that. Jonathan remained friendly and gracious even when I told him I had an appointment with another dealership to deal on a matte grey 2013. I did purchase the other vehicle but would be perfectly happy to recommend Huntsville Hyundai and Jonathan to anyone interested in a Hyundai. Huntsville is much closer to where I live than where I purchased. I don't normally go that direction when I need things like car service, but I will go out of my way to give any service business I have to this dealership. If I my next car purchase is a Hyundai, Huntsville is where I will start my search. Kelly

Jonathon

travel13
8/27/2013

"This was the best car buying experience we have ever had...."

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Adam, David & Daniel were very professional and helpful. Ready to answer our questions & meet our needs. We will recommend this dealership to our friends.

David Larkin & Adam Chernosky

MissRoyce
8/05/2013

"I initially went in just to test drive an Elantra GT and..."

I initially went in just to test drive an Elantra GT and get information. Adam Chernosky was very helpful in showing me the car and providing details about the special offers. I really appreciate that there wasn't any pressure to make a decision that day. When I came back several days later for a second look and to discuss price and financing options, Adam greeted me by name. The dealership had a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The staff provided all the details I needed to make an informed decision and helped me get a great deal that fit my budget. An added bonus was that the salesman Adam had previously been a mechanic at the dealership and, therefore, could attest to the reliability of the Hyundai brand. I am excited about my new car and very pleased with my dealer experience!

Adam Chernosky

eggermontgirl
6/26/2013

"Bought a new 2013 ford focus and the service including..."

Bought a new 2013 ford focus and the service including customer service was absolutely wonderful. They even helped out with my little girl. Thank you Chris.

Chris conner