Hyundai of Huntsville

Hyundai of Huntsville
Hyundai of Huntsville Info

Hub Hyundai

Wiesner Hyundai

"Will do business there again."

I was a serious buyer looking to purchase a new 2013 or 2014, or a used 2013 Veloster. I contacted Huntsville Hyundai because they are closest to me. Jonathan called me back very quickly. He continued to communicate with me, doing research on used vehicles, and eventually pointed me in the direction of a new silver 2013 they had on the lot. My ultimate goal was to find a new Matte Grey 2013 but I wasn't having much luck with that. Jonathan remained friendly and gracious even when I told him I had an appointment with another dealership to deal on a matte grey 2013. I did purchase the other vehicle but would be perfectly happy to recommend Huntsville Hyundai and Jonathan to anyone interested in a Hyundai. Huntsville is much closer to where I live than where I purchased. I don't normally go that direction when I need things like car service, but I will go out of my way to give any service business I have to this dealership. If I my next car purchase is a Hyundai, Huntsville is where I will start my search. Kelly

Jonathon

"This was the best car buying experience we have ever had...."

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Adam, David & Daniel were very professional and helpful. Ready to answer our questions & meet our needs. We will recommend this dealership to our friends.

David Larkin & Adam Chernosky

"I initially went in just to test drive an Elantra GT and..."

I initially went in just to test drive an Elantra GT and get information. Adam Chernosky was very helpful in showing me the car and providing details about the special offers. I really appreciate that there wasn't any pressure to make a decision that day. When I came back several days later for a second look and to discuss price and financing options, Adam greeted me by name. The dealership had a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The staff provided all the details I needed to make an informed decision and helped me get a great deal that fit my budget. An added bonus was that the salesman Adam had previously been a mechanic at the dealership and, therefore, could attest to the reliability of the Hyundai brand. I am excited about my new car and very pleased with my dealer experience!

Adam Chernosky

"Bought a new 2013 ford focus and the service including..."

Bought a new 2013 ford focus and the service including customer service was absolutely wonderful. They even helped out with my little girl. Thank you Chris.

Chris conner

"I contacted Hillcrest Ford/ Hyundai by email when I was..."

I contacted Hillcrest Ford/ Hyundai by email when I was interested in purchasing a new car. I had a specific car in mind and wanted more information. Chris Conner the internet sales person was very quick to reply and answer all of my questions. He was extremely helpful and informative and was so friendly that I drove to the dealership the next day to meet with him and test drive the Hyundai Veloster.Honestly I did not intend to purchase a vehicle that day, but Chris went above and beyond to get the deal I wanted on my new car. I left the dealership that day extremely pleased with my new Veloster and thanks to Chris I also knew how to work everything on my "Tech" car. He stayed late( a couple of hours after he should have been off) and helped me go through everything on my new car from how to set up my navigation system to syncing my phone through bluetooth. I have to say this has been the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone had the dealership was friendly and courteous. I can't thank Chris Conner enough for taking the time to answer all my questions ( and I had a lot) and for being so helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. Their customer service is impeccable.

Chris Conner

"My husband, John, and I were looking for an "almost..."

My husband, John, and I were looking for an "almost new," used vehicle, and before going to Conroe, we decided to stop for 30 minutes to look at the Hyundai. We were greeted in the lot immediately by Adam Chernosky w/a friendly smile. We told him what we were looking for and that we knew very little about new cars, and as our "30 minutes turned into a few hours, he showed us several models, let us test drive 3, and gave us so much amazing information about the cars and their in's and out's....it was evident that he was not only a very intelligent, but extremely knowledgeable sales person who also had a tremendous amount of patience w/two "older" technologically handicapped seniors. :) He was NOT pushy...such a turn off...just very helpful. We enjoyed our experience w/Adam, learned so much, and actually bought a new car that we feel was just the right "fit" for us. The financing was also made easy w/Nathan's help. Again, quite a courteous and knowledgeable finance person. All in all....it was a great experience, and we love our first new car in 14 years. Thank you, Donna and John Sarafis

Adam Chernosky

"Daniel was the best, made me feel so good to buy from..."

Daniel was the best, made me feel so good to buy from here! It was Great, outstanding it was my first time and It was the best!!

Daniel Strickland

"I needed a car badly. I went on line to Hillcrest..."

I needed a car badly. I went on line to Hillcrest Hyundai. I input my information and that same day a very nice sales person called me. I told him what I wanted and didn't want. The next day I went to see him and within 2 hours I had the keys to my new (new to me)car in hand. The salesman (Kelvin) and finance gentleman (Nathan) were FANTASTIC! They made me feel very good and comfortable about my purchase. Everything was explained in terms that I could understand. I have not bought a new car in many years. I would shop at Hillcrest Hyundai over and over again. Absolutely Fantastic Experience!!!!!

Kelvin Riddler and Nathan Linder

"We used this dealership when we purchased our Ford F-150..."

We used this dealership when we purchased our Ford F-150 P/U in 2010 and were very satisfied then. That's the reason we returned to Hillcrest to purchase our new Hyundai Sonata. We really like this car--it's comfort is astounding!

David Schneider

"Excellent service, excellent price! I was very nervous..."

Excellent service, excellent price! I was very nervous about buying a car. I had listened to advice from husband, father and co-workers and had prepared myself for "battle" with a car sales staff. I did not get any sleep the night begore i went to the dealership. I did plenty of research on the car I wanted and my husband and I agreed on a price before I headed to the dealership. I live in Bryan/College Station Tx and have a Hyundai dealership piratically in my backyard. I started calling around to dealerships to find out if anyone had a 2012 Veloster with an automatic transmission. I called my local dealership first and was told everyone was in a sales meeting and they would have someone call me back...they never did. I called a dealership in Houston and felt like the salesman was going to eat me alive through the phone. When I contacted Hillcrest, the administrative assistant was super polite and friendly. She said everyone was in a sales meeting but she would get me someone to speak to right away. I immediately felt like a VIP! I was connected with Miranda and set up an appointment to check out a car later that same day. My friend and I were completely blown away by how welcoming everyone was at the dealership. I was treated like I could outright buy any car on the lot! I may reveal all my cards, but that type of treatment meant the world to me. When I purchased my first car 9 years ago, I was treated like trash by the sales staff. I had 21K cash to pay for a car out right, but due to my age I was treated like fool. I bought the car despite the rude treatment because the product was excellent. That experience shaped what I thought of car buying and I vowed never to go back. At Hillcrest I was treated like buying a car was a big deal and like they truly wanted my business! Miranda was very personable and knowledgeable regarding the Veloster. I was offered an out of this world deal on the car and found staff in financing to be equally as nice. Hillcrest made buying a car EXCITING again and I will not shop anywhere else for my family's next vehicle.

Miranda