Hyundai of Keene

Hyundai of Keene Info

Route 2 Hyundai

Wile Hyundai

"FANTASTIC"

Had a great experience buying a new Sonata 2014. Love the car and the people were fun and very professional to deal with. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new car or even a used car for that matter. Great people to work with. Didn't feel any pressure whatsoever.

"Best car buying experiance ever!"

Friendly and helpful in every way. Willing to talk TO you not AT you. Really made you feel like they WANTED to help in any way they could. Most dealership talk the "bla bla bla" talk and end with "you're a fool if you don't take this deal". This place was so different. They explained the car and the deal, and REALLY made you feel like they only wanted you take the deal if you felt it was a good one. 100% friendly. Amazing place to do business!

"You guys rock!!!!!"

Mark Bouley and his team changed how I view dealerships. They were not pushy at all, had great senses of humor, were patient and understanding. They were very friendly and "real." They were all really great guys, I and I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I love my new "red baby" and I have never been happier with my car buying experience! Thanks Mark!!!!

"Great experience"

No pressure, helpful sales team assisted with our lease of new Santa Fe with trade-in of a different make coming off lease. Fast and considerate of our time.

"2014 Hyundai Sonata turbo"

Friendly, fair, efficient, not pushy! I love my car! This is a great dealership. They even invited us back for a dinner at the dealership. They reminded me how to do some things with my car. They even had a ice cream truck visit for dessert. I won a crock pot and my husband won a car detailing in the free drawing!

"2012 Kia Soul Sport"

I'll start off by saying that I walked away from Hyundai of Keene absolutely confident that this was the single best car buying experience that I have ever had! As a customer, it was quite easy to tell that the staff here was passionate about matching the right vehicle to their customers needs while providing a laid back ZERO pressure buying experience. I purchased a 2012 Kia Soul Sport and had the pleasure of working with Mark Bouley and Sean Singleton. Financing was not even up for discussion until we were confident that the Soul was the vehicle that I wanted and fit my needs. The Soul came with a 2nd set of wheels and snow tires. During the test drive, Saturday 8/16/14, the winter tires were on the factory wheels. I had asked for the summer tires to be removed from the aftermarket wheels and mounted on the factory wheels. This was absolutely not a problem to have done, however the service department was closed by the time we had finished all of the paperwork. This was no problem at all! Especially since my insurance company was closed as well. We agreed on a time for me to come by and pick up the Soul after work on Monday 8/18/14 at 4:30. Once I arrived at the dealership on Monday, I was in and out in less than 20 minutes!!! Driving home in my new to me Kia Soul...I have purchased many new and used vehicles over the years and have NEVER left a dealership completely happy and willing to recommend their services. That is simply not the case with Hyundai of Keene...Thank you Mark and Sean for all of your help and keep up the Great Work!!!

"Main objective " to protect Bill's money" quote Bob Swartz"

Recently this dealership wouldn't help me out with a car I purchased from them. Instead Rountree Ford helped me out with a car I didn't even buy from them. In speaking with the COO Bob Swartz on the phone he actually had the nerve to say to me (a customer) that the dealerships number one objective was to protect Bill's money ( this is the owner of Fenton Family Dealerships ) and second was the is the customer. This didn't resonate well with me, hence the review. HEADS UP KEENE, SWANZEY AND MY FELLOW NEIGHBORING TOWNS. DONT BE FOOLED BY THE RECENT AD ON THE RADIO IN WHICH BOB SWARTZ SAYS THEY HAVE A CULTURE OF SERVING THEIR CUSTOMERS. REMEMBER FRIENDS YOU ARE SECOND AT THE VERY BEST!!!!!!! BUY A CAR ELSEWHERE WHERE THE DEALER WILL ACTUALLY SERVICE WHAT THEY SELL- GO TO ROUNTREE GO TO NISSAN GO ANY WHERE BUT FENTON DEALERSHIPS - FAMILY CERTAINLY DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE TITLE. IT SHOULD BE- FENTON FIRST - DEALERSHIP S. BOB- WHY DON'T YOU SAY THE TRUTH IN THE ADS- FENTON FIRST! !!!!

Hyundai of Keene responded to this review

September 02, 2014

Mr. Dunn, You are entitled to your opinion; however you have taken my words out of context. Our reputation and the awards that Hyundai of Keene has received in our Service Department speak for themselves. In our Service Manager’s opinion, you had hit something with that particular tire. It was clearly not a Manufacturers defect, which would have been covered under warranty. How and why Rountree was able to have that covered is beyond me and truthfully not something I even want to look into. We strive, and in most cases succeed in making the majority of our customers happy. There are also times that we realize there are customers we can never make happy. I believe you are this customer. The information you have included in your review is not factual and is fraudulent. I wish you the best of luck with your automobile. Bob CEO Fenton Family Dealerships

"Purchased new 2014 Hyundai Elentra Sport"

Great Dealership. Entire staff and Salesmen were very friendly and helpful as well as honest. I was in and out of the dealership in just about an hour and came home with a brand new Hyundai!!! :) Absolutely love the car; definitely the best car I've ever owned. If I ever get another new car in the future I will definitely drive the 2 and a half hours (from Vermont) to Hyundai of Keene to do business with them again.

"Second purchase"

This was my second purchase at Hyundai of Keene. I loved my first car from them, but it had been totaled. So I went there again and was treated very well. All of the staff was wonderful and efficient it getting me a car ASAP.

"An Unexpected Journey"

I didn't enter the dealership to purchase a vehicle, I was just picking up something from my husband who was there to service his car. But, a beautiful black Santa Fe caught my eye. From the first interaction with Sean to the last, it was completely low pressure. But, he had all the answers to all my questions and quite frankly made it easy for me to say yes to this beautiful car. As my husband said that night.."He is a master of his craft." I had to return the following day to finish up the paperwork and finance. I then had the pleasure of working with Mark Bouley and Brian Battersby. Mark taught me how to use everything in my new car and made it easy to finish the deal. He was wonderful to my daughter too. Brian answered all my questions and made the sometimes scary part....the financing....a piece of cake. Thank you to everyone for such a wonderful experience. I look forward to a long relationship with a great dealership.