Hyundai of Keene

Key Hyundai of Manchester

ROC49
7/29/2015

"Santa Fe Sport"

Guy Martin and Steve Brynn were very professional and treated us very well. We were trying to downsize from two vehicles to one and they were able to make this possible.

Guy Martin, Stephen Brynn

DBOTTCHER0
7/20/2015

"Very nice dealership"

Great dealership. I drive over an hour to get there but it's worth it. People are friendly, prices are good, and several brands are offered.

PLKTCOUNSELOR
7/16/2015

"excellent experience"

Hyundai of Keene was great to work with. I would recommend them to others in the market for another vehicle. Keep up the great work.

Michael Blake; and finance associate

jcmarden
7/13/2015

"Best experience ever!"

Between the internet sight and actual company location, they made my experience helpful and relaxed. No pressure and made you feel at home. I had a specific vehicle I saw on the internet site, made arrangements to talk with them, had a test drive of the vehicle I had picked out from the internet, and did the paperwork. All in a coarse of 3 hours. They had closed, prior to my departure, but did not feel rushed. Due to the time, the vehicle prep was done the following day. Would I recommend this company to anyone else? You are 100% right!

Coty Leblanc and Finance team

2015elantra
5/29/2015

"Easy, stress free experience. "

I had been shopping around to lease a car for a few days, one of my last stops was Hyundai and their staff and prices were uncomparable. I was so relieved when talking to them! I've had my car a few days now and love it.

Craig Bourassa, Mike Blake

cmanson
4/27/2015

"LOVE this dealership!"

The car-buying and trading-in process can be long and arduous anywhere, but this dealership and its staff are helpful, nice, and always work tirelessly not just to get us we what ask for, but at or close to the price we ask for. Never felt pushed into anything and all the options are put on the table before they ask for any sort of decision. We have purchased 2 vehicles and leased 1 from the dealership (including our last visit), all of them new, and this trade-in was a last minute steal that they worked hard, even after closing time, to make happen. We also use them for all our service, and their service is always top-notch. Their waiting room is comfortable and they offer coffee/tea while you wait. Hyundai of Keene is just a grand place.

Scott Ploskonka, Chris Dunham, Craig Bourassa, Mike Blake

elaine12ec
9/01/2014

"FANTASTIC"

Had a great experience buying a new Sonata 2014. Love the car and the people were fun and very professional to deal with. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new car or even a used car for that matter. Great people to work with. Didn't feel any pressure whatsoever.

Mike Blake, Craig Bourassa, Sean Singleton

girouxmom
9/01/2014

"Best car buying experiance ever!"

Friendly and helpful in every way. Willing to talk TO you not AT you. Really made you feel like they WANTED to help in any way they could. Most dealership talk the "bla bla bla" talk and end with "you're a fool if you don't take this deal". This place was so different. They explained the car and the deal, and REALLY made you feel like they only wanted you take the deal if you felt it was a good one. 100% friendly. Amazing place to do business!

Craig Bourassa, Sean Singleton, Mike Blake

sherrietyler750
8/29/2014

"You guys rock!!!!!"

Mark Bouley and his team changed how I view dealerships. They were not pushy at all, had great senses of humor, were patient and understanding. They were very friendly and "real." They were all really great guys, I and I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I love my new "red baby" and I have never been happier with my car buying experience! Thanks Mark!!!!

Craig Bourassa, Sean Singleton, Mark Bouley

Mackey03431
8/25/2014

"Great experience"

No pressure, helpful sales team assisted with our lease of new Santa Fe with trade-in of a different make coming off lease. Fast and considerate of our time.

Mike Blake, Craig Bourassa, Sean Singleton