Hyundai of Keene

AutoFair Hyundai

darciemorin
9/22/2016

"Hyundai Tucson"

Everyone who was working that day was nice. The last car I bought my experience at a different dealership was not the pleasant. So it was nice to actually go to a dealership that listens to what you want for a car and not just start by showing you what they think you want.

David Lamontagne

latafun2
9/17/2016

"Very Professional"

The sales rep,sales Manager, and business manager were very professional and friendly and is an asset to the dealer. A good inventory made a selection easy.

Dave Lamontagne

otisdii
9/14/2016

"Great place!"

I was very pleased with Dave and the whole staff. They were very knowledgable about my car. Dave was super friendly and walked us through every detail. Answering all our questions with ease which made me feel great about our choice of dealership.

Dave lamontagne

andrpeg
9/11/2016

"Happy customer"

Nice experience and nice dealership. Dave was very patient with me. He explained everything so I could understand it. Most likely will return. Service has been super.

Dave L

dennisgkelleher
9/10/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

The entire staff at Hyundai of Keene is very professional and personable. They listened to what we wanted in a vehicle and showed us several options. Dave Lamontagne, our salesperson, was very knowledgeable and walked us through every option that came with the car. The GM, Sales Manager, Finance Manager, and Service Manager were all very professional to work with. We are very happy with our purchase.

Dave LaMontagne, Michael Rist, Bill Harris,Bob Pederson, Doug Summerton

james.mormando
9/10/2016

"Review"

Excellent Job - Friendly, Accommodating, and Thorough. Met my needs in a professional and friendly manner. Excellent Job - Friendly, Accommodating, and Thorough. Met my needs in a professional and friendly manner.

David Lamontagne , Mike Rist

edwards317
9/08/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

I did go to another Hyundai dealer 1st. After going to Keene Hyundai, hands down still the best deal. This is my 3rd purchase of a Hyundai from them over the past 13 years. Family members have also bought Hyundais from them

David Lamontagne

rachel.mccosker
9/08/2016

"Hyundai of Keene review"

Awesome customer service. They didn't try to put me into something I didn't want. Very easy to work with. Will recommend everyone I know to go to this dealership!

Guy Martin

Joselyn Cooke
8/12/2016

"Great to work with"

Needed a car fast ..called many dealerships. .quick response..felt they had best car for the price .very pleasant experience ..met all our needs..with excellent customer service ..

Dave Lamontagne

Hyundai of Keene responded to this review

August 17, 2016

Hi Joselyn! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Pleased to have earned you top marks in all categories and especially happy to hear we were able to provide you with prompt service and meet all your car needs in a pleasant shopping environment. Congrats again on your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to call or stop by with any future questions or for regular auto service. Regards, The Team at Hyundai of Keene

fzuverino
8/11/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

purchased a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and my family loves this car the dealer Dave Lamontaine was wonderful in our experience buying our first Hyundai kept. He kept us in our budget and fit us for the car that was right for our family.

Dave Lamontain

Hyundai of Keene responded to this review

August 17, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience on here. Very pleased to hear you had a wonderful shopping experience with Dave in sales and that he was able to help you find a vehicle that met your whole family's needs. Congrats again on your first Hyundai car purchase and please don't hesitate to call or stop by with future car questions or for regular auto servicing. Regards, The Team at Hyundai of Keene