Hyundai of Keene

Route 2 Hyundai

Country Hyundai

merseam

"Great Experiance"

My overall experience was great, and this is the only dealership that I felt like no one was taking advantage of me. Both the sales person and the guy from Finance department were very professional. I made my decision within just an hour, I was very comfortable dealing with them, they look very genuine.

susandesmond

"Excellent experience"

I had a very positive experience. Staff were professional and curteous. I turned in a lease vehicle, which was not a Hyundai, and the dealership took care of all the details of this as well as the sale of my new car.

James, Eric and Guy

a.tersigni03

"Review"

Super friendly staff. Willing to accommodate to individual needs. Very knowledgeable. Willing to work with you and options given to them. Everything was done in a reasonable, timely manner

Teeennna

"Quick, Quick Quick!!!!"

Friendly staff, quick test drive to buy time. Amazing. Finance person was aggressive, however overall experience was excellent. Would recommend a friend to purchase from hyundai of Keene.

Danielle Costa and James

tr5shman
5/03/2016

"Great sales and service"

See title. Finance was amature hour. Never saw such careless paperwork from an experienced finance manager. Saleswas terrific. Samantha in calm and delightful. Service department is always good

Samantha Landry

Teeennna
4/28/2016

"Speedy Service with a Smile!"

My experience was amazing! I worked with Danielle and James in Sales on a Sunday and was in my brand new car on Monday @ 6:30 PM...a little over 24 hours later. I received maximum value for my trade and a great deal on a lease. Couldn't match it. Thank you!

Danielle Costa

sheena.b
4/13/2016

"Guy Martin"

Hands down, I had an amazing experience purchasing a car through Guy Martin! This was an the best day I could have asked for. Thank you for all the help it is greatly appreciated!

April 15, 2016

Thanks Sheena for taking the time to rate and review your new car shopping experience with Guy Martin! We agree, he is really amazing, knowledgeable and friendly. Congrats again and please don't hesitate to call, message or stop by with any questions or concerns in the future. Best, The Team at Hyundai of Keene

burbank, marissa25
4/12/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Guy Martin was exceptional he listened to what I wanted and I walked away a very satisfied customer. He made sure to answer all my questions before leaving and making sure if I have questions in the future I could just reach out to him.

April 15, 2016

Thanks you for taking the time to rate and review us on DealerRater! Very pleased to hear Guy Martin was able to answer all questions and concerns and that you left feeling confident and happy in a vehicle you love. Enjoy your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to call, message or stop by with any questions or concerns. We'll be ready to assist. Best, The Team at Hyundai of Keene

cwhitcomb1982
3/30/2016

"Very satisfied"

Salesman was very nice and professional. I was very happy with my purchase. I would absolutely recommend dealing with Hyundai of Keene. Everyone was very nice and explained everything very clearly.

David L.

brookelynnlazar
3/28/2016

"Very happy"

I had a very good experience buying my car at Hyundai of Keene. Everyone was nothing but helpful and kind. Very welcoming atmosphere. I really enjoyed working with my salesman, he was very helpful and sincere with the purchase of my vehicle. Will defiantly recommend Hyundai of Keene to people I know! I am more than happy with my new car.

March 30, 2016

Thank you @Brookelynnlazar! Very pleased to see Guy Martin and the rest of the staff on hand made you feel welcomed and provided a transparent and enjoyable car buying experience for you! We agree, Guy Martin really is amazing at what he does. Congrats again and please feel free to call or stop by anytime with questions, concerns or for service. Take care, Brook. - The Team at Hyundai of Keene