Hyundai of Keene

Country Hyundai

Joselyn Cooke
8/12/2016

"Great to work with"

Needed a car fast ..called many dealerships. .quick response..felt they had best car for the price .very pleasant experience ..met all our needs..with excellent customer service ..

August 17, 2016

Hi Joselyn! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Pleased to have earned you top marks in all categories and especially happy to hear we were able to provide you with prompt service and meet all your car needs in a pleasant shopping environment. Congrats again on your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to call or stop by with any future questions or for regular auto service. Regards, The Team at Hyundai of Keene

fzuverino
8/11/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

purchased a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and my family loves this car the dealer Dave Lamontaine was wonderful in our experience buying our first Hyundai kept. He kept us in our budget and fit us for the car that was right for our family.

Dave Lamontain

August 17, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience on here. Very pleased to hear you had a wonderful shopping experience with Dave in sales and that he was able to help you find a vehicle that met your whole family's needs. Congrats again on your first Hyundai car purchase and please don't hesitate to call or stop by with future car questions or for regular auto servicing. Regards, The Team at Hyundai of Keene

monmaney.c
8/10/2016

"A great experience"

I found working with the Keene Hyundai team a pleasure. They went out of the way to make this a fun experience. A truly professional team. I feel confident I am in good hands for service. I will be recommending Hyundai of Keene to my friends, family, and co workers.

David LaMontagne

August 11, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to rate and review us on DealerRater! Pleased to hear you had the opportunity to work with Dave Lamontagne. We agree, he is wonderful to work with and truly takes his role seriously to ensure his customers receive the level of customer service they deserve. Congrats again on your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to call or stop by with any questions or concerns. Regards the Team at Hyundai of Keene.

michaeltoscano
8/04/2016

"Hyundai of Keene Review"

I have done business with Hyundai of Keene for many years. I left to purchase a Honda. In coming back to Hyundai I found it to be as helpful and friendly as I remembered. Folks there are helpful and are willing to make the experience a pleasurable one. Glad I went back.

Guy Martin

August 17, 2016

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to share your shopping experience with us. Pleased to hear Guy Martin was able to assist you in your car search and that your experience was just as friendly and helpful as the last time you visited. Congrats again on your new car and please don't hesitate to call or stop by with future car questions or for regular auto service. Regards, The Team at Hyundai of Keene

martino.bonnie
7/27/2016

"Good and Honest Experience !"

So my car of the last 10 years died suddenly ! Elizabeth was her name. I hadn't had a car payment in years. We panicked because our hot water heater had just burned out and we did not need another expense. I was not happy about going to any dealership...but when I left I was smiling. I leased a car I really liked at a payment I didn't mind making. Dave Lamontagne was great and friendly. I will definitely return again !

jwillbarger
7/21/2016

"NEW ELANTRA"

Salesman was new..lots of questions that he did not know. The dealership was very friendly and attentive. The car was purchased at a reasonable price. Good experience.

RYDER

jjkaz
7/17/2016

"Recent Lease experience"

We had a very nice experience working with Dave Lamontagne at our recent lease. He is personable, informative of the product, and eager to get answers for the customer if it's something he is not familiar with. He was available either by phone or text with questions we had and his response time was most impressive. Overall, a nice guy and terrific sales person.

paulsues
7/15/2016

"Hyundai of Keene - Terrific!"

The staff at Hyundai of Keene always goes above and beyond. Between my wife and I, this is the 4th car we've purchased there over the years. We always recommend this dealership to others.

Ryder Carbone, James Kirste

annabellette
7/08/2016

"2016 hyundai sonata purchase"

To sum up my experience at this dealership, Mike was very great to deal with. Did not make me feel like a number. He was very professional.

Mike

lane.mikki
7/03/2016

"Excellent"

Guy was very professional, knowledgeable and he always answered all my questions. I always felt comfortable asking him any questions. He told me everything I needed to know about my new car.

Guy wood