Hyundai of Keene

Route 2 Hyundai

Country Hyundai

GHETY059
1/26/2016

"Stellar experience!! Thank you!!"

Start to finish we were thoroughly impressed with our experience... They worked with us over and over to find us a great deal. Guy was professional, responsive, not at all too pushy, and took as long as needed to get us in the right car. The exceptional GM's (the twins!) are a breed above... No hardball, just honest and desiring to make a deal that benefits us and the dealership... They are awesome.

Guy, General managers, finance manager, service manager

hondaguy28
1/07/2016

"Very comfortable and casual experience. "

Really kind people. I was looking at a Honda they had on the lot and they showed me the car and answered all my questions. Their follow ups were not pressuring at all, which is great. I ended up finding something closer to home as I live over an hour away, but would recommend them to anyone.

Ryder Carbone, James (pretty sure, was manager)

January 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will use this information to better serve our customers with longer commutes to our dealership. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope another opportunity presents itself in the future where we can better help you get into the vehicle you want at a price well worth your the drive.

Tenacious Tuscon
1/04/2016

"Helped me lease the vehicle I wanted !"

Everyone was pleasant and helped me to lease my new Tuscon - I'm feeling very comfortable and safe in my new AWD - just in time for winter driving! Thank you!

Guy Martin and James

gramig
12/09/2015

"2nd Hyundai Lease"

2nd Lease with Hyundai Love the dealership The service is also excellent Love my new vehicle fell very safe in this car. Am looking forward to the AWD in the snow.

Karen Sysyn was our salesperson She was execellent Everyone we dealt with were very helpful.

TIMANDA82
11/30/2015

"Outstanding Dealership and Service"

My experience at Hyundai Of Keene was excellent! Guy Martin was very nice and caring about us finding the right type of car for the right price and payment per month. Was very knowledgeable about the specific vehicle we wanted most. Thank you for making it a smooth and easy going process Guy Martin

Guy Martin, Sales Manager not sure of name

SABAKEMO
11/29/2015

"Great experience."

The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others. The staff seem to take pride in their work.

Ryder Carbone, Bob Pederson, and another gentleman whose name I can't recall.

BECKIEHASKELL
11/28/2015

"Hyundai of Keene Rocks!"

Best buying experience ever! Pricing was fair & honest. Very straight forward and no stupid pitch lines... How car buying should be! Give them a try... You won't be sorry!

Craig- sales manager

Jill123
11/25/2015

"Leasing a car"

Working with Guy was an excellent experience. He went out of his way to accommodate my schedule even coming in on his day off. Personable and sincere.

Guy, Craig

November 27, 2015

Wow! So pleased to hear you had the opportunity to work with Guy! Glad to hear he was so accommodating of your needs and helped you get into a vehicle you love! Enjoy your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to call or stop in with any questions or concerns. Have a safe and happy holiday season! -The Team at Hyundai of Keene

ptorre85
11/16/2015

"Coty leblanc was patient and accomodating"

Coty was very patient and honest with me. He was the complete opposite of the pushy arrogant car sales man type everyone who has purchased a car knows what i mean. He is a huge asset to Hyundai!!! I absolutley love my new car. Before i left coty made sure i understood how to use everything in my car and explained bluelink connected care and remote care. The sales manager last name bourassa was a bit arrogant and walked around like he owned the place. I think he should tone it down a little bit.

Guy and bob

November 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience with Coty Leblanc! Pleased to hear he was able to provide you a top-notch shopping experience. Also very happy to hear you are head over heals content with your new car. Congrats again and please don't hesitate to call or stop in with any questions or concerns. Have a safe and happy holiday season! -The Team at Hyundai of Keene

FTOCOP
11/04/2015

"Fantastic! "

We shopped several Hyundai dealers looking for the right fit (not necessarily the best price), including one that is 5 miles from our home. In the end we found both at Hyundai of Keene. Despite the fact that it's a 80 mile drive we now consider this our home dealership. It started with the NO pressure and friendly nature of our salesperson, Ryder Carbone. If you've ever sold me a car before you'd know that I'm not there to make friends. Instead, my goals are to ensure that I'm dealing with an honest dealership, one that remembers customer service is key and one that I know will be there if there are any issues down the road. Ryder's easy going way, no pressure sales approach and accommodating nature gave us a good feeling. We settled on a good price for the new car, a great trade-in value on our Mazda and signed on the dotted line. Next we were off to finance where we met Bob Pedersen. He very efficiently handled the paperwork and the process was much quicker than any other dealership we've dealt with. Bob is also quite hilarious, which even made the process fun. It was less than two hours from when we walked in the door until we had all the paperwork done. It could have easily been 30 minutes faster but for my wife and I visiting with staff and asking questions. Although we weren't necessarily looking for the best price (remember the other things that are important to us), the end deal was $1500 less out of pocket than any of the other dealerships we tried to work with. Win, win. As part of the deal, Hyundai of Keene threw in a free remote car starter. There was one minor glitch with the installed hardware (the sender unit failed and threw a trouble code). We contacted service and spoke with Doug Summerton. He was great and arranged for us to drop the car off and provide a loaner for a couple of days. As it turned out, the installer was at the dealership when we arrived and the situation was resolved in 30 minutes. We headed home and haven't had any problems since. Sorry to get windy, but we couldn't be happier with this dealership. We've referred several family members and friends and they have customers for life. Oh yeah, the car is great too!

Ryder Carbone, Bob Pedersen, Doug Summerton

November 05, 2015

Dear New Hyundai of Keene Customer, We GREATLY appreciate you taking the time to rate and review your car shopping experience with such thought and detail! It really means a lot, especially when our customers come from a distance! Also pleased to hear you had the opportunity to work with Ryder, Bob and Doug; we agree they are pretty awesome at what they do and are fortunate to have such a hard-working team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to call, email or stop by with any further questions or for service. Best, The Team at Hyundai of Keene