Hyundai of Louisville

Oxmoor Hyundai

SPEEDRACER176
9/26/2015

"Stellar."

Great car buying experience with a professional team. Great deal too!! From the time I initially spoke to James on the phone and throughout the whole experience he was very professional and tried his very best to make sure that I was getting the car that we discussed and that I wanted. Also, David is an excellent salesman that is very professional and he even went out of his way to deliver (to my house) some touch-up paint that I had factored into my deal. These guys deserve a bonus, for real.

David Jones and James Himmel (Sales Manager)

rhetta53
9/19/2015

"Great experience"

Very professional and friendly. Definitely recommend this dealership. My salesperson was great. He wasn't too aggressive like some salespeople can be. I love my 2016 plantar.

KAYETAYLOR
9/16/2015

"Great Experience"

Did a great job at taking care of what we wanted done and what we could get and afford. Awesome group of people and our sales guy Mike Clarke keep us in the loop the whole time.

Mike Clarke

MORGAN.RUP4
9/03/2015

"Summary of my experience at Hyundai of Louisville on Dixie H"

Mr. Kowadla was very professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with on the purchase of my new Hyundai, which I might add is our third Hyundai Sonata.

Bob Kowadla

ELMERTRIBBLE
8/18/2015

"Excellent experience"

Excellent service to include the maintence to the sales departments in making my experience at that level. I have already shared this experience with others

I got personal care from the Sale manager,assistant sales manager to include the finance manager. They all worked as a team in fulfilling my needs and expedience., Bob Kowadla

mtrodgers
7/27/2015

"Service Department"

They put my engine coolant sensor connector on with a zip tie,& replaced my camshaft position sensor,total cost $428.00,now my car is throwing oil all over the place,found out my oil sending unit was loose,my car never leaked oil before they worked on my car....worst mechanics ever.. I should have went to a backyard mechanic,least I could watch what they did, don't deal with these people !!!!!!

MATT YOUNG

KITTEN045
7/15/2015

"Wonderful "

The sale associate Erin was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle we just bought and he made should we were comfortable offer us drinks why we were waiting. The manager that was on duty that day when we bought our new vehicle was very helpful we appreciate everything he did for us to help us get this truck but i'am sorry cannot remember his name but thank you so much and yes Erin thank you. And yes we will definitely recommend Hyundai on Dixie Highway. Again Thank you guy's so much.

Eric Manion

LDPREST49
7/07/2015

"David Jones"

David Jones was extremely polite and helpful and worked very hard to make sure we were able to purchase the vehicle with the features we wanted.

MARILYNAOSBORN
6/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had an easy, no-nonsense experience at Hyundai of Louisville leasing my new Santa Fe Sport. The staff was knowledgeable but not pushy, and very willing to help me effectuate my new lease. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I love my new SUV!

lexytky
5/20/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I bought my car from these guys a while ago, and have been bringing it back to the service department ever since. When I bought the car it had kind of high miles so they sold me an extended warranty which extended everything out 120,000 miles. I just used it for the first time for an issue with my lighting inside, and everything worked great. they did a really good job, and there were no weird stains on my seat like has happened when I've taken my cars other places. This was the first car that I have bought from a dealership and I was kind of scared because you hear horror stories of extra charges being added in after the purchase, but none of that happened. My payment is exactly what it was supposed to be. I definitely recommend this dealership for anybody looking for a good deal and a nice clean service department to come back to.

Tommy Fauls