Hyundai of Louisville

Oxmoor Hyundai

applekaye01
6/16/2016

"Customer survey"

David did a wonderful job and going above and beyond to get the vehicle that I wanted. He was very accomodating and made sure my husband and I were taken good care of.

ecschmty
6/16/2016

"Linda Schmidt-Eluantra GT"

Nice deal, Good price. Great Salesman. Friendly sales manager and salesman. Would most likely be back to purchase another vehicle from this dealership in the future. Do not like to count words when I am taking my time to help you with your survey.

Chris, David Jones

raymond.r.leonard
6/05/2016

"Great service at Hyundai of Louisville"

The staff at Hyundai of Louisville on Dixie was not only friendly I didn't feel pressured like they were just trying to make a sale off of me.

primeboergoats1
6/03/2016

"Love My New Sonata"

I basically bought my car over the phone and when I got to the dealership it took about three hours to get out the door and that was because there was a line of people in front of me who were also buying cars at the same time so it took a little while to get the financing completed. Price brought me into the dealership. It was my first visit there but I would recommend them to anyone..

ERic Manion

kevonna17
6/02/2016

"Review"

The overall experience was great I have no complaints. I would feel comfortable buying another vehicle from this dealership if I had to. We love our new car.

Lakkin

Richard Tewksbury
5/31/2016

"Professional, Easy and a Decent Experience"

I hate buying cars. They are a tool to me, nothing more. Told David Jones that and he made the experience really pretty decent. David provided me exactly what I told him I wanted, did not try to "up-sell" me at all. He was falling-over-himself polite and could interpret what I wanted with no problems. And he was only a little bothersome in "negotiating". But, ended up with precisely what I wanted, at what I went in thinking was the fair price, and having had dealt with a salesperson that was pleasant, affable, courteous, efficient and made me feel he cared about doing his job.

lauranoe1971
5/27/2016

"excellent work"

sales person very kind and considerate. very knowledgable stayed after closing time to help us would definitely recommend dealership for future purchases purchasing and transferring was a breeze

Eric Manion, Bob Kowadla

moorebrina
5/15/2016

"Quality customer service"

I received quality customer service from everyone I interacted with. They were honest and professional. They were extremely helpful and caring. I was very pleased with their follow through and their ability to find me financing at the lowest interest rate possible.

Matt Lohuis and Cindy

martymiller5900
5/13/2016

"Great Deal Great Dealer"

My experience with Hyundai of Louisville was just what I was looking for. I bought my last Hyundai at a dealer in southern Indiana and was very unhappy with all the hidden charges they slipped in on me at the closing. Later when their service department told me there was nothing wrong with my 2nd car also a Hyundai when there obviously was and I had it in 3 times for the same problem, I felt it was time to move. Andrew in service took care of what I needed and while he was doing that I bought the new Santa Fe SE Ultimate. It is truly a high quality car with ever feature I could ever want. I have seen friends cars of other makes that cost more that didn't have the solid feel Hyundai has built into this car. Everyone on the Hyundai team deserves 2 thumbs up. This is my 3rd Hyundai and I don't plan to buy anything else.

Andrew in serivce, David Jones

mikdvm
5/09/2016

"Car Buying"

Hyundai of Louisville made buying a car a pleasant experience and I highly recommend them. The dealership is very friendly and very helpful answering all my questions.

David Jones, Eric Manion