Hyundai of Louisville

Oxmoor Hyundai

castlej2
4/27/2016

"David Jones"

great service, great sales rep that made purchase easy and quick- no hassles whatsoever. Answered questions fully and was very courteous. Definitely will recommend to family and friends

Chet & Val
4/22/2016

"Finally a REAL car dealer!"

No longer a branch of the "other" Hyundai dealer in Louisville, none of the B/S, gimmicks, pressure tactics, and payment games! These guys are from OHIO, and actually care about you getting what you want!!! My previous dealer in Radcliff moved to E-Town, new dealership, and new prices, meaning higher. We had bought three Hyundai cars and SUV's from them, but now they don't want to talk at all. This dealer beat them by over $3000 on the same car, and was a joy to talk to. They promised it would be ready at 4:00 PM, and it was, spotless inside and out. Give these guys a try, thy are straight shooters for sure.

Matt

kassie.kulb
4/22/2016

"Great Experience"

We live a good distance from this dealership, so when I was contacted by one of their representatives, I did not think much about it. Matt was very helpful and assured us that he would be able to help us find our difficult to locate vehicle. We completed all of our correspondence over email or a phone call, not once making us drive all the way to the dealership to complete menial tasks. We were very pleased with his willingness to negotiate, and in the end, felt like we received a fair deal on our dream car. He worked hard to earn our business, and we will be sure to be repeat customers when the time comes to replace our second vehicle. Our first experience with buying a car was nowhere near the nightmare that people say it is!

Matt Lohuis

taralhagan
4/20/2016

"Review"

This was my second vehicle purchased from Hyundai of Louisville. I had a great experience both times when working with David Jones. He was very informative and helpful. He answered each and every question that I had. I would recommend Hyundai of Louisville to anyone.

aysiahogle
4/19/2016

"Buying a new car was pleasant and easy!"

My experience was wonderful! Lakin was so helpful and made the car buying process so easy.He worked with me and my mom to get everything sorted before I came in. When I did go in to get my car, I signed a few papers and he showed me the works of the car and that was it! I wish it was that easy everywhere! Thanks!

Lakin

lisanrod
4/17/2016

"Love my new Hyundai Hybrid"

Great experience. There were a couple of hiccups but overall I am very satisfied with the dealership. My sales rep worked very hard to make the deal happen from the time he found my online inquiry, to necessary steps for me to own the car. They have since offered for me to bring the car back to give a tour of all the wonderful features.

Ron, Bob Kowadla

mcgoodm

"MaryC"

Excellent experience with sales rep and all staff. Everyone treated me with respect whether they were working with me or not. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone and have already done so. And my sales rep David was such a joy to work with. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely recommend this dealership

kdavidson1127

"2016 Hyundai Sonata"

We are so glad that we got our new car from Hyundai of Louisville. David was awesome and really worked with us to make sure that we got the car that was suited for our family and got the car within our budget.

ewalker0223

"Elizabeth Walker"

Everyone that I met and worked with while purchasing my car was awesome! They did everything they could to help/make me happy! Very friendly! Will definitely tell everyone where I purchased my car!

Cindy Loudon, Mattew Lohuis, Eric Manion

sktaylor0
4/12/2016

"A Good Job Overall"

David (sales guy) was great. However others were a bit of an issue. Took a long time to meet with Finance person and the manager (instead of coming into the office as well) kept negotiating and approving from afar.