Read Reviews Hyundai of Louisville

Overall

4.6 out of 5

31 lifetime reviews

Hyundai of Louisville

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Hyundai of Louisville

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Hyundai of Louisville has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Hyundai of Louisville

Stop by and visit us today at Hyundai of Louisville, your Louisville area Hyundai dealerships. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to provide a great customer experience. At Hyundai we give you easy access to the most up-to-date internet car buying tools: you can quickly view our new Hyundai Specials, Used Car Specials, new Hyundai inventory, used vehicle inventory, research or compare your new vehicle, request a test drive, apply for financing, schedule your next service appointment, or even get door to door directions. We make new and used car buying research, comparing, and shopping easier for you, so you can spend more time finding the perfect Hyundai vehicle. Customer loyalty, pride, and attention to detail are just a few reasons car buyers visit Hyundai of Louisville. Our website provides great deals, incentives, and offers on a massive selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles. Give us a call at 502-214-4200 today! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff always exceed expectations in helping you find your new Hyundai vehicle. Also proudly serving Louisville KY, Ft Knox KY, Lexington KY, Cincinnati OH, Jeffersonville IN, Clarksville IN, Shelbyville KY, New Albany IN, and surrounding areas.

Our Location

After Hours Drop-Off Shuttle Service
Cable TV Television
Customer Lounge Area Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I traded in my 2009 PT Cruiser for a 2007 Jeep Commander...."

darttall
12/2/2011 2:36:28 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Tent Event in Shepherdsville

2.2

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

I traded in my 2009 PT Cruiser for a 2007 Jeep Commander. 33 days later the Jeep has stalled out and now the engine has failed and needs to be rebuilt or replaced. Looks to me like they are selling vehicles that will not last a month before a major problem occurs with them.

Twitter
"Thanks to the General Manager for oontacting me and..."

wildm001
10/13/2011 5:10:50 PM

Kara
Mr. Atwood
GM

3.3

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

Thanks to the General Manager for oontacting me and making suitable arrangements that resolved our issue to our satisfaction.

I suggest that you contact him for any questions not resolved through the other staff.

Twitter
"No pressure sales at all...I would set a price limit and..."

mmoloy
7/22/2011 3:38:03 PM

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

No pressure sales at all...I would set a price limit and Barry would come up with a car that fit. The demand is high for these cars, so they can't get them into the dealership fast enough. He offered an open line of communication to keep me informed of shipments and new arrivals at the dealership that would meet my criteria. Very professional, fair, and easy to deal with throughout. Usually when you go into a car dealership they instantly try to upsell you, but I did not get that sort of treatment.

Twitter
"Chris Greenwell, Hyundai of Louisville made purchasing my..."

X016164
5/17/2011 9:27:49 PM

Chris Greenwell

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

Chris Greenwell, Hyundai of Louisville made purchasing my new Sonata a Great Experience!

Chris was very helpful in finding the right car for me. Chris showed me several different cars before finding a car that had the options and price I wanted. I really enjoyed working with Chris. The price of the new car with the Warranty I wanted couldn’t have been better.
The entire Hyundai team was friendly and helpful to work with. No pressure to buy a car.

Twitter
"My husband and I had visited 2 other Hyundai dealerships..."

kathystim
5/11/2011 2:25:26 PM

Joseph Parker & Bobby Ferguson

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

My husband and I had visited 2 other Hyundai dealerships in the Louisville area before going to Hyundai of Louisville. None of the dealerships had the car in the color I wanted, but Bobby & Joseph were the first to offer to find the car. Bobby said he would call me within the week and let me know one way or the other. On Thursday, Joseph called and said they had found the car in Somerset, Ky and he had driven it up to their lot.

Everyone at Hyundai of Louisville was great to work with. All are very quick to answer any questions, and if they don't know the answer they will find it for you. They don't just feed you a line, they take the time to really find the answer to your questions.

I've always hated buying new cars, but this was a great experience. No hassle, no pressure. I love the new car, and I thought the price was very fair.

Twitter
"OUTSTANDING !!! I got my 2010 Elantra about two weeks..."

camaroczar
5/9/2011 6:45:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Billy
Bobby
Chauncy
Tim
Daniel & Sandy

OUTSTANDING !!!

I got my 2010 Elantra about two weeks ago, and I'm really happy with it. I had one small issue and it was taken care of fast and without question. I really can't say enough about the folks at Hyundai of Louisville. Billy, Bobby, Chauncy, Tim, Daniel, and Sandy to name a few. They all had a hand in one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences I ever had. These wonderful people put up with two weekends of my BS, trying to find the perfect pre-owned car. They drove me to a pre-owned tent sale and Chauncy walked around in the freezing rain with me, only to come up empty. Then the second weekend it was raining so hard you couldn't see your hand in front of you, and this time Bobby had the pleasure of putting up with me. Through all this they were still no pressure and all smiles, while throwing one good deal after another at me. Then lo and behold, the perfect car was there for me and a deal that I really didn't think I would get, along with a bunch of extras. They prepped the car while we did paperwork, and then arranged a mini convoy to get me, my old car and new car back to my house in that pouring rain. That was really going above and beyond. - Did I mention the FULL tank of gas. So thanks again Hyundai of Louisville, I have a great new car and a bunch of new friends. There's no such thing as perfect, but this was as close as it gets.

Joe S.
Floyds Knobs

Twitter
"This is a great dealership. The employees are friendly..."

rmorgan@ius.edu
4/26/2011 9:23:23 AM

Chauncy

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

This is a great dealership. The employees are friendly and informative but not pushy. Typically, I hate going to a car dealership because I always feel pressured to make a purchase immediately. My son wanted a Hyundai Sonata and he went to the dealership several times to look at cars. I went with him twice - the second time to help him purchase the Hyundai Sonata - and was not pressured either time. I was very impressed with the quality of the Hyundai Sonata my son purchased - I drive an Audi A4 convertible - and think we were treated with respect and consideration throughout the entire process.

Twitter
"OUTSTANDING!!!! The staff was extremely friendly and..."

hyundaiz
4/21/2011 1:20:41 PM

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

OUTSTANDING!!!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, which made the new car buying experience a pleasure. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased at Hyundai of Louisville. The first experience left such a positive and lasting impression, that I purchased my second vehicle over the phone without actually seeing it. I knew that I would be well taken care of, and I was! I am a customer for life. What more can I say....... but KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Twitter
"First, I am an ex-car salesman from a dealer no longer in..."

rahleehego
4/18/2011 12:38:16 PM

Chauncy Bender
Sandy and Tyler

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

First, I am an ex-car salesman from a dealer no longer in business, and they went under 35 years ago, but I still warn salesmen about it. We are to car salesmen what ex-smokers are to smokers, a royal pain in the neck. I came prepared to do battle even after reading the glowing reviews about the dealership. I must say, I was shocked...in a good way! I drove THREE different models, Elantra, Sonota, and Santa Fe. I never felt pressured to buy the most expensive model, which is rare. I took my time. Chauncy did tell me I would get a better price on Sonota or Santa Fe because of Elantra's superb mileage. They can command less of discount because they sell like hot cakes. Elantra also has taken over Consumer Reports #1 rated small car. However, the government rates it mid-sized because of interior room. But back to my purchase. I wound up buying a Santa Fe. They really do drive like a car. I also got the back-up camera feature, really nice when you are blind in one eye and have no depth perception. But the most outstanding feature of my visit, besides running out of gas on the Sonota test drive, a story Sandy will tell her grandchildren about someday I'm sure, was the staff. Everyone, and I mean everyone, bent over backward to make sure I was happy. I think they have a limbo bar in the back that everyone practices with everyday to hone those back bending skills. Seriously, I DO NOT impress easily, and I have to admit, they won a customer for life by their combined professionism and down home style. It's not easy to to both, especially dealing with people like me. Like I said, I can be a royal pain. My sincere thanks to Chauncy, who I hope tried the O'Bryan's fish I told him about, Barry Purcell, the best sales manager I have met to date, Sandy, who was a real trooper when we ran out of gas, and Tyler, who risked his life to rescue us with a mad dash across Dixie Hwy at 4:30 PM with gas can in tow. They are going to teach me how to use all the bells and whistles on my new Santa Fe this week. That should be an experience. I'm half blind, mostly deaf and non-techy. Good luck Sandy, you're gonna need it. In closing, I would highly recommend Hyundai of Louisville to anyone. If you can't buy a car here, you can't buy one anywhere. They truly will work with you and not pressure you into anything you don't want. Give them a try and tell Barry you read this review. Maybe he'll buy me a fish sandwich!
Roger Sego

Twitter
"I went in the store with the intent to just look and not..."

tonyabr
3/30/2011 7:44:17 PM

ulysses

My Review Of Hyundai of Louisville:

I went in the store with the intent to just look and not necessarily buy that day, but Ulysses was very helpful, patient and wanting to make sure that I got to look at everything that I was interested in seeing, and making sure that I got all the answers to my questions. While I may have felt some pressure to buy from the 'sales manager', Ulysses never once projected one ounce of pressure, he was very mannerly/professional and seemed interested only in my needs of each particular car that I chose to look at. I did end up buying a car later that day, not due to the pressure but because we were able to work out a great deal. Thank you Ulysses for your help- I tend to walk away when I feel pressured, but you didnt exhibit any type of pressure or the need to get that car off the lot, your only interest was me getting exactly what I wanted.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>