Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

4727 U.S. 19,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars Info
About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Welcome to the Hyundai Giant! Hyundai of New Port Richey - #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in Florida and the #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S. for the past consecutive 68 months! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you! In today's competitive market, you have many choices to decide from. But rest assured, you've made a good decision by choosing to do business with us. We've created the Signature Internet Auto Buying Program to make this transaction a very easy, transparent, and pleasant way to conduct business - it was designed with you in mind! By taking advantage of this program, you will receive our Signature Upfront Internet Price Quote, prompt and courteous responses to your questions and concerns as well as a quick and easy buying experience at the dealership.

About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

GeorgiaG
3/11/2015

"HONESTY, QUALITY AND VALUE!!!"

I traveled 400 miles and 6 hours to view a vehicle that I found online at New Port Richey Hyundai. It was worth every mile and every hour of driving. I was aided by Joey Mayo. He was what I found to be rare in a auto salesman (mind you my own brother is an auto salesman), and that is,.....HONEST. He accompanied me to an independent mechanic of my choice. The car was found to be in outstanding condition. He was courteous and accomodating the entire time. Every promise he made was fulfilled. What was not possible, he openly and humbly admitted so. I got, what I feel through research, the best deal that I could in the southeast U.S..

Joey Mayo

Dgm Mgd
3/10/2015

"Fantastic!!!!"

I had a great experience even before I got there. I was being helped for days before by Eric, I wish I know his last name but I dont, by text, helping me find a Hyundai online and him personally searching their inventory for me on the newest and best car that I could afford before I was able to get there. Once I got to the dealership Eric handed me off to Jack Calcut since Eric does the Internet site for them. Jack is a Great salesman to work with!!!! He never tried to pressure me to go with a car that I couldn't afford, he showed me the cars that Eric showed me, then cars I saw online and then showed me other cars that he thought I would like. Jack told me which cars he thought wouldn't be good for me, which I have never had a salesman do before since a lot of the cars were the more expensive ones. By the time it was over with he got me into the best car for the biggest bang for my money!!!! 2014 Hyundai Accent with only 9634 miles and with almost all the bells and whistles.... I love the car and I love the dealership for how honest and easy they were with helping me. I will never go to anyone else ever again!!!! I was able to even get the 10 year 100,000 warranty on the car for a little more than $1400. Which is great since it covers bumper to bumper. I recommend that everyone should buy from this dealership and should ask for Jack Calcut when you go there and if you have to do a lot of Internet 1st, ask for Eric!!!!!

Eric, Jack Calcut

BBdealerraterthoughts
2/25/2015

"Good Car and Good Service"

Purchased a new car, I would highly recommend working Robert, aka Bobby. He does a great Job and is easy to work with. Followed up to make sure everything went well and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure that everything went well after the sale.

Dan and Robert

Autumndennis89
1/08/2015

"Fast - Friendly - No Games"

Let me start by saying I am a car salesmens worst nightmare... A former car sales woman!!! I was always leading the sales team For years before I left to pursue an even more competitive sales career. I was helping my mother in law purchase a pre owned jeep and had been doing research to find her the best deal. She has an old Jeep Wrangler that wasn't worth much, and a very small down payment with a pretty poor credit score. I knew wherever we went they would try to use that to their advantage and get her to pay 24% with crazy payments while offering penny's for her trade. And that's exactly what they did when we went to crown honda. When I was given the numbers at crown, I quickly called Hyundai of port Richey because I saw they had a similar jeep. I got up out of the showroom and spoke to Eric and let him know exactly what I needed. I told him if he gave me what I needed on the trade I would come over and sign the paperwork right then and there. He said he wS almost positive he could but to bring the car there and we got exactly what we wanted. Eric was honest, polite, friendly, and we were on and out of there in our new jeep in probably two hours or less. The finance team did a great job and didn't stop trying to get us the best call. He started at 20% and got us all the way down to I believe 14%. Lowering out payment by over fourth dollars. We couldn't have been happier, and If I ever choose to go back to this industry I am going to call Hyundai of port Richey for a job! Great job guys, will be looking forward to my refferral check! Thanks a lot

master chief
12/29/2014

"will be back"

Excellent selection, prices, atmosphere, cleanliness of vehicles and facility. The web site is excellent and very informative and allowed us to get a feel for what we were looking for before we even arrived on the lot. Everything was explained by sales rep James and finance rep Jerrod. Everyone was very accommodating and there was absolutely no pressure to buy or to rush along and make a selection. I will be back for my next auto and will tell all my work associates and friends. If you have a positive experience like we had, I am glad to pass along this review for others to consider.

James Brickner, Jerrod

Nbfw5153
11/27/2014

"Bankruptcy disaster"

I was at the endog my bankruptcy when the trustee approved a car purchase. After visiting 2 dealerships and wrestling with the approval letter for the car requirements, one last ditch effort I walked into NPR Hyundai and met Clint Hughes. He had helped customers in my situation before, listened to my needs, then we picked out 2 cars. That day I drove home a 2012 Tucson with a great interest rate and their commitment to coordinate with the trustees office. Jerrod Benton did the financing and worked very hard to get the best rate he could. Jerrod and Clint were greatto work with! Thanks guys for helping me but most of all for doing the work for me!

Nones did not work with Charlie but it wouldn't let me past answering it

rquinlisk
8/25/2014

"SAY ONE THING - DO ANOTHER! They STINK!"

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE! They LIE, they do not pay REFERRAL FEES, try to sucker you into high dollar service expenses not needed! What a JOKE!

We have worked with many different employees!

John Cosenzo
7/07/2014

"Top Notch Treatment "

I have been in the Car Sales business before, so I know all the games and tricks most dealerships play. But I must say Michelle and the entire team at Hyuandi Of New Port Richey Used Cars were GREAT ! From the events the day before the sale via emails and phone calls, to my son and I walking into the dealership and making the final deal - we were treated like humans and they werr very respectful on the tight timeline we had. In fact once we deceided on the car and final numbers, they had us on the road back to our July 4th Holiday whithin 45 mins. Unheard of at most Dealerships

xoxjessibeexox
6/16/2014

"Happy Dance :)"

My fiancé and I were shopping for a new car. We had already known what we had wanted, but because we were upside down in the car and we were using for trade, other dealerships were not so friendly. We are in our mid 20's and when we walked into Hyundai cert. pre-own we expected once again not to be taken seriously. What a pleasant surprise it was, when our salesman Ketch started to talk to us. He listened to what we were saying and to what we wanted, no beating around the bush and fluff answers. He got strait to the point and worked with our upside down car and the down payment we had offered. He was by far the nicest person we have worked with in along time. He made you feel like he was on your side and genuinely was going to do what ever he could to get us in the car we wanted today, and how quickly he was able to do so. I would recommend Hyundai and Ketch to any of my friend and family. And with great excitement I get to call Hyundai a part of my family! Thank you again Ketch and Hyundai for all that you have done!

Ketch

dbennett0411
4/13/2014

"How a dealership deals in bad faith"

I was in the used car dealership on Friday and drove and liked a clk350. i spoke to the salesman and the GM Jason. i filled out the credit app and placed money down on the car. The salesmen and GM, Jason, said the car would be put in back and marked sold. This was done with the understanding that i would be in to complete the transaction on Monday/tuesday due to commitments over the weekend. On Sunday morning I was contacted by a salesman at the dealership the car was "gone." He called back a couple minutes later stating the car is/was sold. While I dealt with the dealership in good faith, and even reaffirmed my desire to purchase the car in a phone call with Joey at the dealership--as he called to confirm I would be in on Sunday to drop off the car i was trading in. I was contacted by Jason--the used car GM and he stated that I did NOT have a deal on the car--as they do not take deposits on cars--and they should not have. He was rude and offered no resolution other than to say--we didnt have a deal.... I am a consumer, I deal with "experts" in their given field and expect them to deal with me in good faith. That when I look them in the eye and shake their hand--we have an agreement. When money changes hands there is a commitment, when a call is made to reaffirm the deal, there is commitment. When the dealership sells a car out from under a person---and does not contact them or offer them any resolution--I feel that is dealing in BAD FAITH... While this is my opinion, I am sure this is why most people hate to do business with used car dealers...I would recommend consumers stay away from Hyundai of New Port Richey..

jason