Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

4727 U.S. 19,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars Info
About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Welcome to the Hyundai Giant! Hyundai of New Port Richey - #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in Florida and the #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S. for the past consecutive 68 months! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you! In today's competitive market, you have many choices to decide from. But rest assured, you've made a good decision by choosing to do business with us. We've created the Signature Internet Auto Buying Program to make this transaction a very easy, transparent, and pleasant way to conduct business - it was designed with you in mind! By taking advantage of this program, you will receive our Signature Upfront Internet Price Quote, prompt and courteous responses to your questions and concerns as well as a quick and easy buying experience at the dealership.

About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Aaronwolf19
4/06/2015

"Awesome car buying experience!!!"

This place is great. If you are planning on buying a certified used car come here. They have a great selection I got a 2013 sonata gls that looks brand new. Ask for Ketch he sold me my car he went above and beyond my expectations. He made sure I was comfortable with everything and was a genuine good guy. He even went out of his way to get my kids balloons and popcorn. From start to finish Ketch and the rest of the team made my day.

Ketch

Laney47
4/01/2015

"Very Happy with my new vehicle"

I had decided to trade in my 2012 Hyundai Veloster as we needed a bigger vehicle for traveling. It took me 8 months of research to find that car and as much as I hated to let it go, I knew we needed to make the change. Hyundai of New Port RIchey Certified Used Cars had exactly what I was looking for. As much research as I did looking for an SUV, I always somehow managed to go back to the one that Hyundai had. But because I knew I would have some negative equity in my Veloster, I decided to talk to them anyway. Glenn Long, the salesman could not have been nicer! He listened to everything I said with great interest and it even turned out that we both had previously lived in Tennessee! He got the key to the vehicle I was interested in, and off we went so I could get a feel for it. I loved driving it and he answered every question I had along the way. The entire transaction took a couple of hours but all went very smoothly. I hadn't expected to drive home in my 2014 Tucson last night, but I did and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend this dealer if you are looking for a pre-owned car as they will listen and help you every step of the way. I obviously haven't had any service done yet so could not rate, but I'm sure it will be excellent as well. Hyundai is the best and they have a customer for life in me!

VictoriaKeyWest
3/26/2015

"We drove all the way from Key West for our car!"

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 11:24 PM I was looking for a very specific used Mazda Miata Grand Touring model in red mica all over the state for almost two weeks. I found one here at a great price and inquired on the internet. After a few emails, texts and a phone call or two, we were on our way to pick up our new car. I found it on a Wednesday night, spoke with Eric, emailed and texted on Thursday and Friday and by Monday morning they were putting the paperwork together to fedex to me by Tuesday. The deal was as described and finalized on paperwork exactly as promised. There were no hidden agendas , price manipulations or changes. Jarred, the finance guy, even got a better interest rate for me at 2.29%. I could not have asked for anything better. The final price was even better than posted, they gave me more for my trade and got me a better interest rate than I could find. We purchased the car, sight unseen and untested. They did the same by purchasing my trade, Kia Rio, without seeing it. I posted my photos on the web and sent them a link. The trade went like a dream. We had a horrible drive with lots of traffic heading to NPR. It was over 10 hour drive to drive with the traffic. We forgot it was valentine's day weekend. We reached the dealership a little after 4:00 and they were closing at 5:00. Eric helped us move our stuff from our car to our beautiful new Miata and we were ready to go. We went in to say hi to Jarred, the guy that got us the low rate and we were on our way. This was the easiest and best car purchase I have made in over 25 years. There was no pressure, not much haggling and a great experience all around. I told Eric what I wanted, how much I was willing to pay and waited to hear from him. We got all that we wanted, a great used miata with only 11,499 miles on it, a great interest rate and less than an hour in the dealership switching it all out. Our cars still smells new. We don't have a Miata dealer here so we bought the extended warranty. Our Kia dealer can still service our vehicle. We traded our Kia in but will still work with our Kia dealer to do our maintenance. It all worked out great. I am now looking for a Hyundai Genesis and Eric was the first person I emailed. Unfortunately, they don't have the one I am shopping for in my price range. I hope I find one at a dealership that is as great as they are. Thank you Eric, Jarred and NPR Hyundai!

Jarred

GeorgiaG
3/11/2015

"HONESTY, QUALITY AND VALUE!!!"

I traveled 400 miles and 6 hours to view a vehicle that I found online at New Port Richey Hyundai. It was worth every mile and every hour of driving. I was aided by Joey Mayo. He was what I found to be rare in a auto salesman (mind you my own brother is an auto salesman), and that is,.....HONEST. He accompanied me to an independent mechanic of my choice. The car was found to be in outstanding condition. He was courteous and accomodating the entire time. Every promise he made was fulfilled. What was not possible, he openly and humbly admitted so. I got, what I feel through research, the best deal that I could in the southeast U.S..

Joey Mayo

Dgm Mgd
3/10/2015

"Fantastic!!!!"

I had a great experience even before I got there. I was being helped for days before by Eric, I wish I know his last name but I dont, by text, helping me find a Hyundai online and him personally searching their inventory for me on the newest and best car that I could afford before I was able to get there. Once I got to the dealership Eric handed me off to Jack Calcut since Eric does the Internet site for them. Jack is a Great salesman to work with!!!! He never tried to pressure me to go with a car that I couldn't afford, he showed me the cars that Eric showed me, then cars I saw online and then showed me other cars that he thought I would like. Jack told me which cars he thought wouldn't be good for me, which I have never had a salesman do before since a lot of the cars were the more expensive ones. By the time it was over with he got me into the best car for the biggest bang for my money!!!! 2014 Hyundai Accent with only 9634 miles and with almost all the bells and whistles.... I love the car and I love the dealership for how honest and easy they were with helping me. I will never go to anyone else ever again!!!! I was able to even get the 10 year 100,000 warranty on the car for a little more than $1400. Which is great since it covers bumper to bumper. I recommend that everyone should buy from this dealership and should ask for Jack Calcut when you go there and if you have to do a lot of Internet 1st, ask for Eric!!!!!

Eric, Jack Calcut

BBdealerraterthoughts
2/25/2015

"Good Car and Good Service"

Purchased a new car, I would highly recommend working Robert, aka Bobby. He does a great Job and is easy to work with. Followed up to make sure everything went well and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure that everything went well after the sale.

Dan and Robert

Autumndennis89
1/08/2015

"Fast - Friendly - No Games"

Let me start by saying I am a car salesmens worst nightmare... A former car sales woman!!! I was always leading the sales team For years before I left to pursue an even more competitive sales career. I was helping my mother in law purchase a pre owned jeep and had been doing research to find her the best deal. She has an old Jeep Wrangler that wasn't worth much, and a very small down payment with a pretty poor credit score. I knew wherever we went they would try to use that to their advantage and get her to pay 24% with crazy payments while offering penny's for her trade. And that's exactly what they did when we went to crown honda. When I was given the numbers at crown, I quickly called Hyundai of port Richey because I saw they had a similar jeep. I got up out of the showroom and spoke to Eric and let him know exactly what I needed. I told him if he gave me what I needed on the trade I would come over and sign the paperwork right then and there. He said he wS almost positive he could but to bring the car there and we got exactly what we wanted. Eric was honest, polite, friendly, and we were on and out of there in our new jeep in probably two hours or less. The finance team did a great job and didn't stop trying to get us the best call. He started at 20% and got us all the way down to I believe 14%. Lowering out payment by over fourth dollars. We couldn't have been happier, and If I ever choose to go back to this industry I am going to call Hyundai of port Richey for a job! Great job guys, will be looking forward to my refferral check! Thanks a lot

master chief
12/29/2014

"will be back"

Excellent selection, prices, atmosphere, cleanliness of vehicles and facility. The web site is excellent and very informative and allowed us to get a feel for what we were looking for before we even arrived on the lot. Everything was explained by sales rep James and finance rep Jerrod. Everyone was very accommodating and there was absolutely no pressure to buy or to rush along and make a selection. I will be back for my next auto and will tell all my work associates and friends. If you have a positive experience like we had, I am glad to pass along this review for others to consider.

James Brickner, Jerrod

Nbfw5153
11/27/2014

"Bankruptcy disaster"

I was at the endog my bankruptcy when the trustee approved a car purchase. After visiting 2 dealerships and wrestling with the approval letter for the car requirements, one last ditch effort I walked into NPR Hyundai and met Clint Hughes. He had helped customers in my situation before, listened to my needs, then we picked out 2 cars. That day I drove home a 2012 Tucson with a great interest rate and their commitment to coordinate with the trustees office. Jerrod Benton did the financing and worked very hard to get the best rate he could. Jerrod and Clint were greatto work with! Thanks guys for helping me but most of all for doing the work for me!

Nones did not work with Charlie but it wouldn't let me past answering it

rquinlisk
8/25/2014

"SAY ONE THING - DO ANOTHER! They STINK!"

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE! They LIE, they do not pay REFERRAL FEES, try to sucker you into high dollar service expenses not needed! What a JOKE!

We have worked with many different employees!

Reviews of Eric Sjolund