Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

4727 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Open Now 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Eric Sjolund, Internet Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Eric Sjolund

Internet Sales Manager

Charlie Dimarte, Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Charlie Dimarte

Jason Oates, Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Jason Oates

Glenn Long, Internet Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Glenn Long

Internet Sales Manager

November 26, 2016

"Very good experience. Only one complaint. "

- sonataman

I had a very good experience when purchasing my car from this dealership. My only complaint is that I told Ketch about my referral to the dealership and was told that they would send out something as a token of appreciation to that person. It has been a couple of months and nothing. I hope it is just an oversight and not an empty promise.

May 28, 2016

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

- Raysfan16

I went in to give it one last shot to get a new car after having searched endlessly for a new vehicle. I was having no luck with anyone else What a wonderful relaxed experience I received because of Jacqueline's easy personality. She made the whole time very personable, informative, and comfortable. I definitely recommend this dealership but only with the use of Jacqueline Schmidt as your salesperson. She is the best I have ever dealt with...

May 18, 2016

"Best car buying experience to date"

- ChineseDeliveryGuy

Wonderful atmosphere, with excellent service from the very start. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Michael Simonetti provided wonderful service in helping me find a way to get my Mazda3, even with the complicated situation I was in. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest and upfront salesman. I've had my share of unpleasant experiences at car dealerships before, and was dreading going out to look for my next car, but to my surprise I had the most pleasant car buying experience yet, and I'll be going there for my next car. Thanks again guys!