Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

4727 U.S. 19,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars Info
About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Welcome to the Hyundai Giant! Hyundai of New Port Richey - #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in Florida and the #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S. for the past consecutive 68 months! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you! In today's competitive market, you have many choices to decide from. But rest assured, you've made a good decision by choosing to do business with us. We've created the Signature Internet Auto Buying Program to make this transaction a very easy, transparent, and pleasant way to conduct business - it was designed with you in mind! By taking advantage of this program, you will receive our Signature Upfront Internet Price Quote, prompt and courteous responses to your questions and concerns as well as a quick and easy buying experience at the dealership.

About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Meghannjacks
4/12/2016

"Easiest car buying experience!!"

Eric was awesome from start to finish. Got me exactly what I wanted and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Transaction was smooth and all from out of town!!

Pixiebell3
4/02/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

I was really doubtful on getting a new car with my credit score being very poor. Jeena worked her magic and got me into a brand new car. All done through email and just went in to sign papers and pick up my car. All done in just a little over an hour. I highly recommend this dealership. All the staff were very friendly as soon as I walked in the door. Jeena is very professional. Does not push and if very honest. Jeena had all paper work ready when I got there. Thank you again Jeena and Hyundai of New Port Richey !!!!!!

Jeena

Calvin T.
2/20/2016

"Easier than I thought it would be. "

There are so many number games going on out there, we looked for about 5 weeks before we found an Elantra that fit the bill. Looked at Corolla, Sentra, Civic among others. Most bells and whistles on this car and a real donut spare tire made the sale, along with a calm demeanor from Bob. The certified warranty helped too. Hopefully we won't need that in the next 45k miles of bumper to bumper. They aren't giving anything away mind you, but if you are looking for a decent car with a warranty longer than most others its worth a look here at the Certified Used Center, 1 mile north of the new Hyundai store. Will let you know later how the service department visit(s) go.

Bob

KathrynClark904
2/12/2016

"Jack Calcut is AWESOME! Very helpful/knowledgeable!"

We had been working on the phone with Jack for a few days before we drove 3 1/2 hours to get the car of my dreams. He had the car in perfect condition (Detailed, Full tank of gas, ready to go) waiting for us and had all the paperwork ready to sign and drive! He was extremely kind and helpful, explained every paper I signed and every step of the process. It was worth the drive to be able to afford the perfect car! Jack helped make it happen and I recommend him to anyone looking for a certified, used car near the area! Made my first car buying experience worth it! A+ Thank you Jack!

Jack Calcut

RobertoD
1/18/2016

"Above and beyond!"

I went into the dealership with no hope of getting a vehicle, the salesperson went out of his way to make sure I drove out of there with a SUV that is pretty amazing!, that is why I give this dealership a 5 star rating for their excellence in service

Jack Calcut

January 29, 2016

Thank you Roberto for allowing us the opportunity to help you get your new SUV. We really appreciate your business and for sharing your experience. We are lucky to have a dedicated sales person like Jack on our team.

wanda.betan2005
1/13/2016

"Acceptable and professional"

I am very happy that I have Mr. Ketch as my sales representative. This person is very well professional,respectful and honest. He made me feel confortable and was able to take all my fears away. He was fast and down to earth, clear with no running around. I assure that this man is one of the best sale person that I ever deal with and Hyndai dealer should be very proud of him. I recommend him very highly. It was a pleasure making business with you. Thank you. I love my certfied 2012 Hyndai Sonata.

Mr. Ketch..certify auto salesman

January 29, 2016

We are proud to have Ketch on our team and thank you so much for your business and compliments of him. They truly mean a lot to us! Enjoy your Sonata and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

shescountry994
1/11/2016

"excellence"

When I first pulled in the certified pre owned dealership..was not sure what I was doing..and was then immediately greeted by a very handsome young Ron Fiske..Ron made my browsing process so stress free..I never felt pressured one time..He did a great job of listening to what I was saying and helping me find the right car for the right price..the other people there were very nice also very helpful..And the general manager Jason oats also came out and introduced himself and assured me I was in the right place..I've never met such an honest dealership..Hyundai of new port Richey was simply amazing and Ron Fiske was the most professional honest salesman I have ever worked with so far..and I've purchased many vehicles..So thank you Ron Fiske..And I will recommend this young man and this dealership to all my friends and family..I'm a very happy customer

Ron fiske

January 12, 2016

We really appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience. We know a lot of people dread car shopping, but we are thankful to have a great staff that can turn notion around. We hope to see you in a few months for your first free service. Happy 2016!

Elisap14
1/11/2016

"Bought a car"

I purchased my first Hyundai and was a little nervous. When I went in I met Rn Fiske. He immediately greeted me at the door and helped me pick ou my car. I absolutely love my car and had the best car buying experience ever. I could not believe how professional and honest he was.he even brought out his general manager Jason oats. Jason and Ron were so maxing and I would never buy anywhere else. Don't makeamistake and go to any other dealership.it is obvious to me how Hyundai of new port richey is number 1 in the country. - Elisa Piruzza

Ron Fiske and Jason oats

January 29, 2016

Thank you Elisa for trusting Ron and Jason to assist you with your first Hyundai purchase. We are confident that you will enjoy it for years to come. See you in a few months for your first free oil change.

karlazettles
1/10/2016

"Straightforward and honest"

Not knowing we even wanted to trade in our car, we ended up doing just that; however, the experience was fantastic, the dealership was great and our salesman, Ron Fiske, was completely honest, straightforward and met up to our expectations perfectly. I told him from the very beginning that all I wanted was the truth and that was exactly what he would get from me and that's exactly what was delivered. Not only that, it seems everyone at the dealership delivered in that same manner. Purchasing a fantastic CERTIFIED used vehicle there (ahhh....does 2200 miles on a 2015 even really constitute used?!) was a seamless experience and everyone from Ron to the manager to financing made the experience as welcoming as possible. True, we all have the "sitting-around-a-dealership-for-what-feels-like-forever" experience but this time, it wasn't a "forever" moment. Thanks Ron; we LOVE our (new) Hyundai Genesis!

Ron Fiske

January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and kudos to the dealership and Ron Fiske. We are truly proud to have him on our team. Happy 2016 to you!

Wildthing
1/04/2016

"Friendly, meeting customer needs"

Transferred dog crate into new car to make sure it would fit. Very understanding. Did not rush me to make decision. Did not hesitate to answer my questions.

Alton Ketchum

January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and sharing your experience. We hope you have a wonderful 2016!

Reviews of Eric Sjolund