Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Charlie Dimarte, Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Charlie Dimarte

Jason Oates, Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Jason Oates

Glenn Long, Internet Sales Manager, Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Glenn Long

Internet Sales Manager

May 29, 2017

"Advertised pric is not Price you pay MORE"

- Kilroy

If you see something advertised do not think that is price you will pay It will be much more. The math they use dose not equal what you will figure and make sure of fine print, they add dealer fees and taxes are not what you compute if in a different county even though your tax is based on county vehicle is registered etc. Also they DO NOT meet or even match other Dealers like they advertise. Glad I did not make the drive to see the SUV. I Was lucky enough to discover all of the " stuff" through email. I can not imagine the" pitches" if I had...total waste of time. Buyer Beware!!

Internet sales and internet sales manager

January 08, 2017

"Painless buying process"

- cabu1988

I did my research and this dealership had 5xs more certified used Hyundais than any other dealership in a 100 mile radius. Also their prices were about $1000 lower than all other dealerships. I drove from Tampa to buy a car here for this reason. My salesman, Mr. Statts, was great. He didn't make me feel like I was being ripped off. There was no debating. He got to the price I wanted and gave me a fair price for my trade in the first time which was so refreshing. He explained the warranty in detail and what benefits I would be getting from buying a certified used car. I didn't leave confused or with the burden of reading a 100 pg manual. We then went to the finance department and worked with Mr. Benson. He was great. He negotiated a lower price for an expanded warranty to get me a lower interest rate which is something I didn't even ask for. It was much appreciated and surprising because in my past experience the finance guy has no interest in getting the most out of my money (they aren't getting that dealer fee after all). The process was so painless and I highly recommend this dealership.

Scott Statts: sales; Jerrod Benson: finance

November 26, 2016

"Very good experience. Only one complaint. "

- sonataman

I had a very good experience when purchasing my car from this dealership. My only complaint is that I told Ketch about my referral to the dealership and was told that they would send out something as a token of appreciation to that person. It has been a couple of months and nothing. I hope it is just an oversight and not an empty promise.

Ketch