Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Good

Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars
Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars Info
About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Welcome to the Hyundai Giant! Hyundai of New Port Richey - #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in Florida and the #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S. for the past consecutive 68 months! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you! In today's competitive market, you have many choices to decide from. But rest assured, you've made a good decision by choosing to do business with us. We've created the Signature Internet Auto Buying Program to make this transaction a very easy, transparent, and pleasant way to conduct business - it was designed with you in mind! By taking advantage of this program, you will receive our Signature Upfront Internet Price Quote, prompt and courteous responses to your questions and concerns as well as a quick and easy buying experience at the dealership.

About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"SAY ONE THING - DO ANOTHER! They STINK!"

GO SOMEPLACE ELSE! They LIE, they do not pay REFERRAL FEES, try to sucker you into high dollar service expenses not needed! What a JOKE!

We have worked with many different employees!

"Top Notch Treatment "

I have been in the Car Sales business before, so I know all the games and tricks most dealerships play. But I must say Michelle and the entire team at Hyuandi Of New Port Richey Used Cars were GREAT ! From the events the day before the sale via emails and phone calls, to my son and I walking into the dealership and making the final deal - we were treated like humans and they werr very respectful on the tight timeline we had. In fact once we deceided on the car and final numbers, they had us on the road back to our July 4th Holiday whithin 45 mins. Unheard of at most Dealerships

"Happy Dance :)"

My fiancé and I were shopping for a new car. We had already known what we had wanted, but because we were upside down in the car and we were using for trade, other dealerships were not so friendly. We are in our mid 20's and when we walked into Hyundai cert. pre-own we expected once again not to be taken seriously. What a pleasant surprise it was, when our salesman Ketch started to talk to us. He listened to what we were saying and to what we wanted, no beating around the bush and fluff answers. He got strait to the point and worked with our upside down car and the down payment we had offered. He was by far the nicest person we have worked with in along time. He made you feel like he was on your side and genuinely was going to do what ever he could to get us in the car we wanted today, and how quickly he was able to do so. I would recommend Hyundai and Ketch to any of my friend and family. And with great excitement I get to call Hyundai a part of my family! Thank you again Ketch and Hyundai for all that you have done!

Ketch

"How a dealership deals in bad faith"

I was in the used car dealership on Friday and drove and liked a clk350. i spoke to the salesman and the GM Jason. i filled out the credit app and placed money down on the car. The salesmen and GM, Jason, said the car would be put in back and marked sold. This was done with the understanding that i would be in to complete the transaction on Monday/tuesday due to commitments over the weekend. On Sunday morning I was contacted by a salesman at the dealership the car was "gone." He called back a couple minutes later stating the car is/was sold. While I dealt with the dealership in good faith, and even reaffirmed my desire to purchase the car in a phone call with Joey at the dealership--as he called to confirm I would be in on Sunday to drop off the car i was trading in. I was contacted by Jason--the used car GM and he stated that I did NOT have a deal on the car--as they do not take deposits on cars--and they should not have. He was rude and offered no resolution other than to say--we didnt have a deal.... I am a consumer, I deal with "experts" in their given field and expect them to deal with me in good faith. That when I look them in the eye and shake their hand--we have an agreement. When money changes hands there is a commitment, when a call is made to reaffirm the deal, there is commitment. When the dealership sells a car out from under a person---and does not contact them or offer them any resolution--I feel that is dealing in BAD FAITH... While this is my opinion, I am sure this is why most people hate to do business with used car dealers...I would recommend consumers stay away from Hyundai of New Port Richey..

jason

"Great Experience"

We were very happy with this dealership from the beginning to the end. Eliseo Sanchez took time to listen to our needs and recommended a few cars right off the bat. After finding the car we desired, it took little negotiating to get to a price we desired, and even less time to sign through all of the paperwork. This was by far the easiest car purchase I have ever made. Eliseo did a fantastic job and we would highly recommend him to anyone who has an interest in purchasing a new vehicle. Rob

Eliseo Sanchez

"Smoothest transaction we have ever had buying a vehicle. "

We have purchased many vehicles in the past but never have had the buying experience and honesty of a dealership as we had with Hyundai of New Port Richey and Michelle Landi-Graffeo. We live in Orlando, FL and had to be convinced why it was necessary to drive all the way to New Port Richey. Michelle made it very convenient for us via the internet and kept in contact via phone and email to let us know what she needed and the steps required for the purchase. We are happy with the vehicle and the experience. We will keep Hyundai of New Port Richey in mind when it comes to purchase our next vehicle. Thank you for everything down to your honesty. Sincerely, Mr. Collins and Ms. Estrada.

"The experience was great from the start. no hassle,..."

The experience was great from the start. no hassle, friendly knowledgeable salesperson Scott. No pressure, showed SUV's in our price range, looked at carfax report, have car it runs like a dream. Sales manager Charlie was no pressure as well. gave us up front pricing and really seemed to care about all of his customers. Very approachable. I will recommend them to others! Free oil changes are a nice plus as well.

scott in sales

"NEVER GO TO HYUNDAI OF NEW PORT RICHEY. Went there..."

NEVER GO TO HYUNDAI OF NEW PORT RICHEY. Went there yesterday and they gave me a print out on one of the Tuscans that I liked. Very nice car still under warranty all that fun stuff, for 15,900. We get there today and realize oops! They gave us the print out for the wrong car, as well as the price! The one I liked was actually 17,400. So, we decided to look at the one that was actually 15,900. He goes to get the keys and comes back to tell us oops! Yet again they messed up! Turns out this car was actually 17,400 as well! So the print out the same salesman gave me yesterday means nothing. So I ask to see the manager seeing as we bought the Journey there that is now falling apart I wanted to know if he was at least willing to honor the 15,900. Turns out he is, but he's too busy to meet with me! However, it's a FAVOR so they won't even budge on what the trade in is. We go to leave and I ask the salesman to tell his manager that this was highly unprofessional and it should at least be acknowledged that we only put 17k miles on the car we bought before that was supposed to be a certified used (as well as new tires and brakes), and it's not our problem that they messed up on the price. We leave and I get a call from the manager who continues to tell me I'm wrong and should understand that they're losing money, because of this big favor they're doing me by honoring the price they had told me and posted online. Considering I wasn't the one that posted the wrong price, or the wrong car or sold me the lemon 2 years ago, I could care less.

Manager (didn't get name)

"I have to honestly say, Michelle was such a pleasure to..."

I have to honestly say, Michelle was such a pleasure to do business with, along with Jason. She applied little to no pressure on us to purchase this car and that means a lot to me. I hate it when you pull in to a car lot and you are more or less attacked by salesman with all of their sales pitches. I truly understand that they have to do this to try and get a sale, but if in fact, they were less aggressive, they would probably have more sales. I will definitely come back to Hyundai of New Port Richey, as well as, recommend them to any of my friends when they are ready to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again to all involved. Joseph & Diane Lewis Port Richey, FL

Michelle Landi

"Overall the service was a lot better than I would thought..."

Overall the service was a lot better than I would thought at a dealership. When I first went i was just looking and I didn't return back till 2 weeks later. As soon as a showed interest in the car by looking at it online after, I got a call immediately form Michelle and we set up an appointment. the next day is when we figured out all the paper work. She answered all my questions and was super friendly and helpful.

Michelle