Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

4727 U.S. 19,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars Info
About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Welcome to the Hyundai Giant! Hyundai of New Port Richey - #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in Florida and the #1 Hyundai sales volume dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S. for the past consecutive 68 months! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you! In today's competitive market, you have many choices to decide from. But rest assured, you've made a good decision by choosing to do business with us. We've created the Signature Internet Auto Buying Program to make this transaction a very easy, transparent, and pleasant way to conduct business - it was designed with you in mind! By taking advantage of this program, you will receive our Signature Upfront Internet Price Quote, prompt and courteous responses to your questions and concerns as well as a quick and easy buying experience at the dealership.

About Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

KathrynClark904
2/12/2016

"Jack Calcut is AWESOME! Very helpful/knowledgeable!"

We had been working on the phone with Jack for a few days before we drove 3 1/2 hours to get the car of my dreams. He had the car in perfect condition (Detailed, Full tank of gas, ready to go) waiting for us and had all the paperwork ready to sign and drive! He was extremely kind and helpful, explained every paper I signed and every step of the process. It was worth the drive to be able to afford the perfect car! Jack helped make it happen and I recommend him to anyone looking for a certified, used car near the area! Made my first car buying experience worth it! A+ Thank you Jack!

Jack Calcut

RobertoD
1/18/2016

"Above and beyond!"

I went into the dealership with no hope of getting a vehicle, the salesperson went out of his way to make sure I drove out of there with a SUV that is pretty amazing!, that is why I give this dealership a 5 star rating for their excellence in service

Jack Calcut

January 29, 2016

Thank you Roberto for allowing us the opportunity to help you get your new SUV. We really appreciate your business and for sharing your experience. We are lucky to have a dedicated sales person like Jack on our team.

wanda.betan2005
1/13/2016

"Acceptable and professional"

I am very happy that I have Mr. Ketch as my sales representative. This person is very well professional,respectful and honest. He made me feel confortable and was able to take all my fears away. He was fast and down to earth, clear with no running around. I assure that this man is one of the best sale person that I ever deal with and Hyndai dealer should be very proud of him. I recommend him very highly. It was a pleasure making business with you. Thank you. I love my certfied 2012 Hyndai Sonata.

Mr. Ketch..certify auto salesman

January 29, 2016

We are proud to have Ketch on our team and thank you so much for your business and compliments of him. They truly mean a lot to us! Enjoy your Sonata and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

shescountry994
1/11/2016

"excellence"

When I first pulled in the certified pre owned dealership..was not sure what I was doing..and was then immediately greeted by a very handsome young Ron Fiske..Ron made my browsing process so stress free..I never felt pressured one time..He did a great job of listening to what I was saying and helping me find the right car for the right price..the other people there were very nice also very helpful..And the general manager Jason oats also came out and introduced himself and assured me I was in the right place..I've never met such an honest dealership..Hyundai of new port Richey was simply amazing and Ron Fiske was the most professional honest salesman I have ever worked with so far..and I've purchased many vehicles..So thank you Ron Fiske..And I will recommend this young man and this dealership to all my friends and family..I'm a very happy customer

Ron fiske

January 12, 2016

We really appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience. We know a lot of people dread car shopping, but we are thankful to have a great staff that can turn notion around. We hope to see you in a few months for your first free service. Happy 2016!

Elisap14
1/11/2016

"Bought a car"

I purchased my first Hyundai and was a little nervous. When I went in I met Rn Fiske. He immediately greeted me at the door and helped me pick ou my car. I absolutely love my car and had the best car buying experience ever. I could not believe how professional and honest he was.he even brought out his general manager Jason oats. Jason and Ron were so maxing and I would never buy anywhere else. Don't makeamistake and go to any other dealership.it is obvious to me how Hyundai of new port richey is number 1 in the country. - Elisa Piruzza

Ron Fiske and Jason oats

January 29, 2016

Thank you Elisa for trusting Ron and Jason to assist you with your first Hyundai purchase. We are confident that you will enjoy it for years to come. See you in a few months for your first free oil change.

karlazettles
1/10/2016

"Straightforward and honest"

Not knowing we even wanted to trade in our car, we ended up doing just that; however, the experience was fantastic, the dealership was great and our salesman, Ron Fiske, was completely honest, straightforward and met up to our expectations perfectly. I told him from the very beginning that all I wanted was the truth and that was exactly what he would get from me and that's exactly what was delivered. Not only that, it seems everyone at the dealership delivered in that same manner. Purchasing a fantastic CERTIFIED used vehicle there (ahhh....does 2200 miles on a 2015 even really constitute used?!) was a seamless experience and everyone from Ron to the manager to financing made the experience as welcoming as possible. True, we all have the "sitting-around-a-dealership-for-what-feels-like-forever" experience but this time, it wasn't a "forever" moment. Thanks Ron; we LOVE our (new) Hyundai Genesis!

Ron Fiske

January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and kudos to the dealership and Ron Fiske. We are truly proud to have him on our team. Happy 2016 to you!

Wildthing
1/04/2016

"Friendly, meeting customer needs"

Transferred dog crate into new car to make sure it would fit. Very understanding. Did not rush me to make decision. Did not hesitate to answer my questions.

Alton Ketchum

January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and sharing your experience. We hope you have a wonderful 2016!

S from Wesley Chapel
12/30/2015

"Amazing car buying experience -- it IS possible!"

My husband and I needed a used car and were really dreading working with a dealership. We have had bad experiences - mostly recently at Hyundai of Wesley Chapel. We saw a few cars on Autotrader that seemed like good deals so decided to make the trip over from Wesley Chapel. It was the best decision. From the moment we met Ketch, he put us at ease. He is very knowledgeable about his cars, but more importantly, he is a genuinely nice person. Never pressured us, lied to us, or even tried to deceive us. The price on the Sonata was a good one - they wouldn't budge on the price - but in the end we felt it was a good deal and was worth not being mislead or pressured into buying extras, etc. We thought when we went to the finance guy to close the deal, we'd get hassled about buying the warranty or other products. The guy (sorry don't remember his name) just mentioned it once, and when we declined, simply moved on. The closing part only took 10 minutes at the most. I would go back to Ketch in a heartbeat. He made the process as easy as possible and we couldn't be happier with our new Sonata. Highly recommend going here!!

Ketch

Cargurl
12/29/2015

"Jacqueline is the best "

I went in to browse for my first car after having searched for a car for many years. Nothing was sticking out to me until I visited this dealership. What a wonderful relaxed experience I received because of Jacqueline's easy personality. She made the whole time very personable, informative, and comfortable. I definitely recommend this dealership but only with the use of Jacqueline Schmidt as your salesperson.

Jacqueline Schmidt

December 30, 2015

We appreciate you giving Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars the opportunity to help you get your new ride. Thanks for the kudos to Jacqueline as well. She is a special lady and we are proud to have her on our team. Happy New Year!

Hopingforbetter
10/16/2015

"What may have been a good deal go so very wrong"

My husband and I are seniors so this is not our first deal however based on the adds and ratings we were hoping for a better deal and treatment. Some of the responsibility is on us, one very important point , forgot to recheck the vehicle after dealer prep, that would have nipped it in the bud right then. During the course of one conversation we were told that they were trying to make their wrong - right and we should be lucky we were not told to "pack sand." After a lot of reflection we would not recommend this dealer , shop around it is your hard earned money you are spending and there are a lot of dealers out there. After two weeks still waiting for our repaired vehicle to be returned and the one we traded had no damage. We did pick up the vehicle today, 14 days from the date we made the purchase, ( so finally able to rate quality of work), we are satisfied with the repair work that was done and a week later when our concern about communication was addressed, Clint Hughes did keep us posted daily of which we did appreciate. However I just was hoping for a better experience and the way we were addressed by one of the managers is not acceptable or appreciated.

the salesman was Dan Sidoroiv, and the service manager Clint Hughes and a manager Mr. Oats

October 22, 2015

We want to apologize again for the lack of communication in regards to the repairs of your vehicle. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the qualify of the work that was done at the body shop. We have used your experience as a training opportunity for our entire staff and want to thank you for bringing this to the forefront.

Reviews of Jason Oates