I-5 Toyota

Dick Hannah Toyota

Kt
5/26/2016

"Affiliate pleasant easy"

The visit was very smooth. Chris Smith was extremely easy and fun to work with. I haven't bought a new car in years and he walked me thru every thing with ease. I would recommend this dealer ship to anyone good credit or bad.

Chris Smith

Debra
3/22/2016

"Ron Moore & Kris Smith were awesome. I got finance & a car:)"

I never thought anyone would finance me in a million years. They helped me get to financed and a beautiful 2012 Ford Fusion. Thank you so much. It was the most pleasurable experience, no pressure I have ever had in my life. I feel safe in my new used car. Both of you deserve kudo's. I can't Thank you Kris Smith and Ron Moore enough. I have already told all my fellow employees and friends about you both. I'm sure you will be very busy soon. I strongly recommend them to see you. I guaranteed they would not be sorry. Thank you so much again. Kris and Ron. Sincerely Debra Reilly. 2016

Kris Smith and Ron Moore

LisaT
2/15/2016

"I've purchased 2 cars from here"

We bought our first car through Bill Kale, and he was excellent. He comes across as a genuine guy, he's Not too pushy, and did his best to work with us..and got us just the used car we wanted. (we also get all of our services done here too) and everyone is really nice. I actually came back and bought another car from here because of our experiences with Bill.

Bill Kale

TundrawithWinch
2/15/2016

"Dishonest and Misleading"

I bought a new 2015 Tundra with Warn bumpers and winch and didn't receive the new truck until after making 2 monthly Toyota financing payments while the truck was in their shop. I had provided a photo of the Warn winch and bumper to the Manager, James. James had a cheaper version installed first but later rectified it by starting over and installing what we had originally agreed upon. It went through about three versions before I got what we had originally agreed upon. That's why it took so long to get my truck! When I finally got the truck I was relieved and they found a way to not send me their "CSS" which is the customer survey form that affects their official ratings with Toyota. I didn't mind too much even though I DID notice the pattern of dishonesty. Then a few months later when I used my winch for the first time, the winch turned out to not be attached to the spindle. I brought it back to them and they said that wasn't their fault, so I took it to Olympia Toyota to fix for an additional $281.02. I will never do business at I-5 Toyota again. They are hucksters and don't know the meaning of repeat business.

James

Gene new owner
2/02/2016

"Service records"

I bought a 2012 Toyota Camry in Olympia and contacted the original owner who had bought the car new at !-5 Toyota in Chehalis. She said for me to call them and they would have all the service records. When I called they wouldn't release the records to me. I told them I was the new owner and the could check with DMV if they didn't believe me. What is the problem with releasing service records. They could have easily deleted any of her personal information if that was their concern. I wouldn't recommend this dealership as the bad revues they get for simple request and promises that are not followed through on. I will not be using them for service.

service manager

rikmadri32
11/27/2015

"Broken Promises"

Well all I have to say is be careful with this dealership. Get everything in writing. I was promised a full tank of gas when I bought my check and later told they couldn't afford to give me one. The second issue and the most important, I was told there was a second set of keys for my truck. The night I bought my truck they said the second set was locked up so to come back the next day. I came back the next day and was told they couldn't find it so it must be at the dealership the truck came from and that once my loan was processed the keys would be mailed to me. After waiting a month....no keys. I contacted the other dealership Volkswagen of Olympia and continued to get the run around. Now I'm going to have to pay out of pocket for something that was told to me to be with the truck. So my advice get it in writing with these guys they obviously have no integrity and as a soldier in the US Army I'd recommend to my fellow soldiers do not give them any of our business.

Rodney

The Johnsons
6/10/2015

"Easyest place to buy a car hands down!"

My wife and I needed a second car for our son who just recently turned 16. With this being my son’s first car he spent hours and hours online looking for different vehicles that he thought he needed. We were looking for a vehicle that would be a very safe and reliable car something not to spend the boat we didn’t want to buy a piece of junk either. We found a new or preowned BMW at I-5 Toyota and we were able to research it on their website. We looked at all of the photos they had online, pulled the Carfax which was available right there on their website then decided that we needed to take it on a test drive to make sure it was the car he wanted. We made an appointment right there on the website for the next day and when we pulled up to the dealership Craig had the car in front of the store ready for us. After the test drive we decided that it would make a good first car for my son. Now I thought to myself comes the hard part negotiating the price. Boy was I wrong! When I asked Craig for the best price he immediately had it ready for us and it was better than I expected. We agreed to buy it and moved into the finance department to sign our paperwork that was a breeze as well. The whole process from test driving the vehicle to signing our paperwork took about 45 minutes which I thought was outstanding. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know is hands-down the easiest place to buy a vehicle actually no pressure and a very family-friendly environment. Thank you, you have customers for life.

Mike Bannan, Craig Anderson

ArmyBuyer
6/16/2014

"Worst Customer Service and the Biggest Liar EVER"

My husband and I were working through the USAA auto buying program and we were told we had an agreement on a price. We were excited and scheduled an appointment to sign the contract the next day. When we arrived Christie Primiano wasn't there and the sales staff had no idea about the deal she had promised my husband and I on father's day of all the days. To make me angrier and feel more upset about the whole rotten story, we had to awaken our 1 year old from his nap early in order to make it for the appointment that wasn't even arranged! I warn anyone else who might be looking for a new vehicle to take your search elsewhere! They were unapologetic about blatantly lying and did nothing to make the situation better! Military families beware! They don't know how to treat us with respect!

Christie Primiano

SaraJ0827
11/25/2013

"Visited today for trade in and purchase for a new Toyota..."

Visited today for trade in and purchase for a new Toyota was referred to their "Toyota expert" who was snobbish, argued with a potential buyer, rushed through the showing process, knew nothing about buyers needs, and felt dishonest. Was also extremely insensitive, uncaring, unconcerned and just mean.... I will never go back to I-5 Toyota after that experience

Rodney

cassie63
10/20/2012

"I loved my experience Bull helped me out and did..."

I loved my experience Bull helped me out and did everything he could to make me happy with the price and the truck that I got. I would recommend everyone I know to you guys. Everyone there was very nice and overall I am very happy I went to you guys. Thank you so much!

Bull Demers and Kelly