I-5 Toyota

Dick Hannah Toyota

TME1227
9/26/2016

"Great first experience!!"

I drove away super happy thanks to Aimee! She really made sure to find me the perfect vehicle, listening to my needs and wants, and worked on getting exactly what I wanted! (She was never pushy! I SO respect and appreciate that!!) Thanks to Aimee, I found and love my new Toyota Highlander!!!

Aimee Haenke

Laci3
7/30/2016

"New Truck"

We bought a new 2016 Toyota Tacoma from Rich Christian and we could not be happier. I would recommend this place. Great service and customer service!!

Rich Christian

Mark8765
7/21/2016

"Drove away with a great ride and great experience."

I went to 'kick' some tires and with the help of a great salesman, George Quantz, I ended up driving away with great used truck. I was looking for a quality hauler and George walked me through two different dealership lots. I found a low mileage used diesel F350 that almost looked new. I was happy with the entire experience, from George's willingness to look over the offerings, to the closing deal. I-5 Toyota definitely earned a fan with me.

George Quantz

Andi
6/01/2016

"Great customer service"

My husband and I recently purchased a Mercury Mariner and George helped us wirh the purchase. I will recommend I5 Toyota and him to any friends who are interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. George has been great to work with. We will be back in the future.

George Quantz

Kt
5/26/2016

"Affiliate pleasant easy"

The visit was very smooth. Chris Smith was extremely easy and fun to work with. I haven't bought a new car in years and he walked me thru every thing with ease. I would recommend this dealer ship to anyone good credit or bad.

Chris Smith

Debra
3/22/2016

"Ron Moore & Kris Smith were awesome. I got finance & a car:)"

I never thought anyone would finance me in a million years. They helped me get to financed and a beautiful 2012 Ford Fusion. Thank you so much. It was the most pleasurable experience, no pressure I have ever had in my life. I feel safe in my new used car. Both of you deserve kudo's. I can't Thank you Kris Smith and Ron Moore enough. I have already told all my fellow employees and friends about you both. I'm sure you will be very busy soon. I strongly recommend them to see you. I guaranteed they would not be sorry. Thank you so much again. Kris and Ron. Sincerely Debra Reilly. 2016

Kris Smith and Ron Moore

LisaT
2/15/2016

"I've purchased 2 cars from here"

We bought our first car through Bill Kale, and he was excellent. He comes across as a genuine guy, he's Not too pushy, and did his best to work with us..and got us just the used car we wanted. (we also get all of our services done here too) and everyone is really nice. I actually came back and bought another car from here because of our experiences with Bill.

Bill Kale

TundrawithWinch
2/15/2016

"Dishonest and Misleading"

I bought a new 2015 Tundra with Warn bumpers and winch and didn't receive the new truck until after making 2 monthly Toyota financing payments while the truck was in their shop. I had provided a photo of the Warn winch and bumper to the Manager, James. James had a cheaper version installed first but later rectified it by starting over and installing what we had originally agreed upon. It went through about three versions before I got what we had originally agreed upon. That's why it took so long to get my truck! When I finally got the truck I was relieved and they found a way to not send me their "CSS" which is the customer survey form that affects their official ratings with Toyota. I didn't mind too much even though I DID notice the pattern of dishonesty. Then a few months later when I used my winch for the first time, the winch turned out to not be attached to the spindle. I brought it back to them and they said that wasn't their fault, so I took it to Olympia Toyota to fix for an additional $281.02. I will never do business at I-5 Toyota again. They are hucksters and don't know the meaning of repeat business.

James

Gene new owner
2/02/2016

"Service records"

I bought a 2012 Toyota Camry in Olympia and contacted the original owner who had bought the car new at !-5 Toyota in Chehalis. She said for me to call them and they would have all the service records. When I called they wouldn't release the records to me. I told them I was the new owner and the could check with DMV if they didn't believe me. What is the problem with releasing service records. They could have easily deleted any of her personal information if that was their concern. I wouldn't recommend this dealership as the bad revues they get for simple request and promises that are not followed through on. I will not be using them for service.

service manager

rikmadri32
11/27/2015

"Broken Promises"

Well all I have to say is be careful with this dealership. Get everything in writing. I was promised a full tank of gas when I bought my check and later told they couldn't afford to give me one. The second issue and the most important, I was told there was a second set of keys for my truck. The night I bought my truck they said the second set was locked up so to come back the next day. I came back the next day and was told they couldn't find it so it must be at the dealership the truck came from and that once my loan was processed the keys would be mailed to me. After waiting a month....no keys. I contacted the other dealership Volkswagen of Olympia and continued to get the run around. Now I'm going to have to pay out of pocket for something that was told to me to be with the truck. So my advice get it in writing with these guys they obviously have no integrity and as a soldier in the US Army I'd recommend to my fellow soldiers do not give them any of our business.

Rodney