I-5 Toyota

Dick Hannah Toyota

Gene new owner
2/02/2016

"Service records"

I bought a 2012 Toyota Camry in Olympia and contacted the original owner who had bought the car new at !-5 Toyota in Chehalis. She said for me to call them and they would have all the service records. When I called they wouldn't release the records to me. I told them I was the new owner and the could check with DMV if they didn't believe me. What is the problem with releasing service records. They could have easily deleted any of her personal information if that was their concern. I wouldn't recommend this dealership as the bad revues they get for simple request and promises that are not followed through on. I will not be using them for service.

service manager

rikmadri32
11/27/2015

"Broken Promises"

Well all I have to say is be careful with this dealership. Get everything in writing. I was promised a full tank of gas when I bought my check and later told they couldn't afford to give me one. The second issue and the most important, I was told there was a second set of keys for my truck. The night I bought my truck they said the second set was locked up so to come back the next day. I came back the next day and was told they couldn't find it so it must be at the dealership the truck came from and that once my loan was processed the keys would be mailed to me. After waiting a month....no keys. I contacted the other dealership Volkswagen of Olympia and continued to get the run around. Now I'm going to have to pay out of pocket for something that was told to me to be with the truck. So my advice get it in writing with these guys they obviously have no integrity and as a soldier in the US Army I'd recommend to my fellow soldiers do not give them any of our business.

Rodney

The Johnsons
6/10/2015

"Easyest place to buy a car hands down!"

My wife and I needed a second car for our son who just recently turned 16. With this being my son’s first car he spent hours and hours online looking for different vehicles that he thought he needed. We were looking for a vehicle that would be a very safe and reliable car something not to spend the boat we didn’t want to buy a piece of junk either. We found a new or preowned BMW at I-5 Toyota and we were able to research it on their website. We looked at all of the photos they had online, pulled the Carfax which was available right there on their website then decided that we needed to take it on a test drive to make sure it was the car he wanted. We made an appointment right there on the website for the next day and when we pulled up to the dealership Craig had the car in front of the store ready for us. After the test drive we decided that it would make a good first car for my son. Now I thought to myself comes the hard part negotiating the price. Boy was I wrong! When I asked Craig for the best price he immediately had it ready for us and it was better than I expected. We agreed to buy it and moved into the finance department to sign our paperwork that was a breeze as well. The whole process from test driving the vehicle to signing our paperwork took about 45 minutes which I thought was outstanding. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know is hands-down the easiest place to buy a vehicle actually no pressure and a very family-friendly environment. Thank you, you have customers for life.

Mike Bannan, Craig Anderson

ArmyBuyer
6/16/2014

"Worst Customer Service and the Biggest Liar EVER"

My husband and I were working through the USAA auto buying program and we were told we had an agreement on a price. We were excited and scheduled an appointment to sign the contract the next day. When we arrived Christie Primiano wasn't there and the sales staff had no idea about the deal she had promised my husband and I on father's day of all the days. To make me angrier and feel more upset about the whole rotten story, we had to awaken our 1 year old from his nap early in order to make it for the appointment that wasn't even arranged! I warn anyone else who might be looking for a new vehicle to take your search elsewhere! They were unapologetic about blatantly lying and did nothing to make the situation better! Military families beware! They don't know how to treat us with respect!

Christie Primiano

SaraJ0827
11/25/2013

"Visited today for trade in and purchase for a new Toyota..."

Visited today for trade in and purchase for a new Toyota was referred to their "Toyota expert" who was snobbish, argued with a potential buyer, rushed through the showing process, knew nothing about buyers needs, and felt dishonest. Was also extremely insensitive, uncaring, unconcerned and just mean.... I will never go back to I-5 Toyota after that experience

Rodney

cassie63
10/20/2012

"I loved my experience Bull helped me out and did..."

I loved my experience Bull helped me out and did everything he could to make me happy with the price and the truck that I got. I would recommend everyone I know to you guys. Everyone there was very nice and overall I am very happy I went to you guys. Thank you so much!

Bull Demers and Kelly

dgarrison
9/11/2012

"We bought 3 cars in 4years. The first was a good..."

We bought 3 cars in 4years. The first was a good experience. The second was my husbands 2009 Toyota. We were told if we bought the extended warranty we would get the money back if we didn't use it. My husband went back last week to cash in the unused warranty and was told, "I don't know why they told people that. We don't do that." In a similar situation we bought a used car for my parents with a 2 yr extended warranty 10 months ago. My Dad took the car in with issues and was told the warranty had expired. The financial department failed to point out the mileage restriction. We were lied to plain and simple. They have lost our business.

Financial department

iamanuncle2002
8/25/2012

"This dealership is the easiest to work with, never gives..."

This dealership is the easiest to work with, never gives a run around and is very fair on all areas of a car deal. The two smoothest transactions ever in my life have been done at I-5 Toyota.

Bill Kale

nale family
6/26/2012

"We were shopping for a new 4Runner and after reading all..."

We were shopping for a new 4Runner and after reading all the other raters comments about Bull from I-5 Toyota we thought we would give him a call. After several phone call and emails with Bull, he was able to get us exactly the 4Runner we wanted at a price that was satisfactory to us and all while using the computer to make the deal. Through a dealer swap Bull had our salsa red 4Runner waiting for us in a staging area that was top notch. We went for a short test drive then back to I-5 Toyota to do the paperwork and that is when we met with kelly who works in the financing department for I-5 Toyota. Kelly answered all of our questions and was very patient with us. To summerize our experience the dealership facility is top notch, Bull was very thorough and Kelly was easy to work with.

Bull Demers - Kelly Kabat

Deborah1
5/20/2012

"My fiance and I came to the dealership today to sell my..."

My fiance and I came to the dealership today to sell my 2007 Ford Focus. We had previously spoken with "Bull" on the phone and had let him know that we would be there today. When we arrived, everything went smoothly and "Bull" was extremely friendly and helpful. We had two of our young children with us and "Bull" was not phased by this at all. He was playful with them and understanding about the noise that two young boys can make. The attitude that "Bull" had with us and everything he did to try and expedite the process (I had to work tonight and didn't have a lot of time) made our experience very pleasurable. I would definitely recommend "Bull" to any of my friends or family that are in the market for a vehicle. Thank you for your time.

"Bull" Demers