I-5 Toyota

Mike Bannon

May 08, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Jprs925

I worked with Gerry. He was very helpful and informative. This was my second purchase from this facility and I'm very happy with both experiences.

Gerry

December 20, 2016

"Great place to purchase a new Toyota!"

- Rwstoner

We have had vehicles serviced at this dealership over the last five years. As a result we went to them to purchase our new RAV4 Hybrid. Gerry was courteous and helpful while assisting us through the purchase process. No hassle, great price on the new vehicle and a fair trade value on our old vehicle. Scotty did a great job in completing all of the paperwork and explaining the additional protection available. Thanks to the I-5 Toyota team!

Gerry, Scotty

November 14, 2016

"Awesome, friendly, honest service! Highly recommend it!"

- gPfldjssl12

Dan Sharp helped me to buy a used car and he was so willing to honestly explain everything that I asked him without any hesitation. He completely understood what kind of car I was looking for and picked the exact car that fitted me perfectly. I am currently driving that car and I love it! Thank you so much and I will definitely visit again if I have to buy a new car.

Dan Sharp