INFINITI of Birmingham

Scott Donze

May 22, 2017

"My QX5O Infiniti "

- Gijane

Very good experience. Met with Mr Fleming,explained we were just looking. He was very understanding and did not hassle us, however he kept us informed on special events. Everyone was very professional.

Tom Fleming
Other Employees : Brooke Carter

May 15, 2017

"Outstanding customer service "

- Mercy21

The staff at Infinity were very friendly. My salesman Kerry Murphy is a nice, professional gentleman who made sure I was taken care of. Upon my purchase I felt welcomed and was not rushed even though they were about to close. Thank you Infinity and Kerry!

Kerry Murphy

May 08, 2017

"Kayla "

- Mblocker

My experience with Kayla at Infiniti of Birmingham was wonderful! She was so kind and helped me pick out exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend buying with her!! She's awesome!

Kayla Hackett