INFINITI of Manhasset

Jerry Crittendon, Product Specialist, INFINITI of Manhasset

Jerry Crittendon

Product Specialist

May 16, 2017

"Top Notch Dealership - Amazing Expereince"

- mikemonge

Unbelievable experience here. I got the exact car I wanted, color, interior, all options with no issue. Q50 all wheel drive premium model with the 3.0 Twin Turbo Engine. I tried leasing at BMW and Mercedes but the experience here was so good that it enticed me to get the Infiniti. Technology is better and the cars drive amazing. Ben and Mike K handled everything for me so I suggest asking for them. Jeff the finance manager was extremely detailed and helpful. The electronic desk he uses to do teh checkout on the car was pretty cool as well. A+++++

April 20, 2017

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!"

- sofija93

My experience at manhasset was beyond wonderful!! Mike the manager and Ben are the two most amazing people that I've ever worked with. They went above and beyond for my Q50! They helped me give in an Audi A4 that had 8 months payments left and got me into a brand new 2017 premium plus Q50 for an amazing price. It was a pleasure to work with this team and I actually was happy buying a car for the first time!!! Their energy and excitement for you is just great in itself. As long as Ben and mike are there, I will continue to go to them! Superb customer service!!! I cant thank them enough and am absolutely amazed at their service!

March 20, 2017

"Excellent "

- jamesscheuerman

This is my second lease through Infiniti of Manhasset and my first with Tom. He was extremely professional and very courteous and respectful of my time. He did not waste any time with "car salesman" nonsense. I've had follow up questions since the purchase and he is always a huge help. Just a professional guy all around. Looking forward to my next purchase.

Tom Christensen