INFINITI of Orange Park

68 Reviews of INFINITI of Orange Park

September 01, 2017

"I love my new Infinity"

- David, Davian95

Awesome experience from the moment I walked in and I'm so glad I purchased my q50 form infiniti of Orange Park. Eddie was an amazing salesperson, who did not pressure me at all. Also made sure I got all the features I wanted and made sure I understood the difference between all the different packages

September 01, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- maxcruise

They have always taken good care of me every time I brought my Fx35 in for service. Roger, one of the Service Managers and Jules at the service desk are great people to deal with. I will only go to this service station as I find them to be honest and very helpful.

Julea Kanouh
August 31, 2017

"Best Service!"

- LF

Customer service is excellent! Everyone was willing to assist me in finding the perfect vehicle. They were willing to work with my budget. Recommend to friends and family. Awesome!

Norman Roussel
Scott Branson
August 29, 2017

"Great experience with good people!"

- Greystone

I really have enjoyed my new vehicle purchase from Infiniti of Orange Park! My salesman (Eddie) made the whole experience very comfortable and worry-free. He is an extraordinaire at his craft of selling vehicles and I couldn't have picked a better person to sell me a car! Sam, Roger, and Bill are the best, as well as everyone else at the dealership. I also had the pleasure of meeting more friendly staff during my car buying experience that made me feel at ease during my vehicle purchase. They were very concerned and accomodating during the entire process. I would recommend this dealership for top quality customer service and an overall comittment to satisfyng the customer. I'm one of the newest members of the Infiniti of Orange Park family and I plan on staying there for a very long time!

Madison Bozeman
Caroline Da Costa
Julea Kanouh
Sam Fakhouri
Bill Rogers
August 29, 2017

"Great price and experience"

- justjim95

I dealt with Norman and his Manager Adin. They both were great. Very friendly and informed. I can't recommend them high enough! I will definitely be back in the future.

Norman Roussel

"Knowledgeable and friendly"

- Read35

My experience was great. Stephen was very accomitive and knowledgeable in helping with my decision. I will recommend your service to friends and family for certain. Thank you !

Stephen Shingleton

"Great experience"

- Q50

This was the best experience we ever had in buying a vehicle no pressure at all the sales and service team were Great Steven shingleton did a great job delivering our vehicle he even took the time to bring additional paperwork to our house because of our schedules he's awesome Sam fakhouri did an awesome job in getting our financing Tim Pollack did an awesome job in making our experience at the dealership was wonderful couldn't have done any better roger sain and the service dept did awesome job detailing the vehicle and making it look super sharp for delivery bill Rogers did a great job in completion of our paperwork for financing and whatever that was needed for completion this orange park infiniti is a awesome dealership they get the job done with no pressure on the customer they treat like royalty I would deffinity recommend my family and friends and anyone looking for a vehicle to this dealership.

Stephen Shingleton
Tim Pollack
Bill Rogers
Roger Sain
August 28, 2017

"Infiniti Q60 for Sarah Johnson"

- Infiniti Girl

I had to get rid of my convertible and was a mess about it. Blain and his team were incredible and patient with me as we all worked together to get me into a new Infiniti. When I went back in to pick it up, Blain went all out for me in regards to presentation of the car since he knew I was having such a hard time letting go of my other car. And seeing my new car presented so beautifully really helped the transition. :) Everyone at Orange Park Infiniti has been awesome. I would truly recommend them to anyone.

Blain Moos
August 27, 2017

"New car "

- Theresa Kirkley

From the moment we arrived Stephen worked very hard to find us the perfect car. This was the best experience ever for purchasing a vehicle and would recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Roger Sain
August 27, 2017

"Excellent service and made the impossible happen!!!!!"

- Myers,Ashley83

My husband and myself just bought a new car a year ago and it was totalled so we were looking for a new car and we came across Sam Blain and Bill at Infinity of Orange Park and their team work and professionalism got us both in new cars they understood our situation and how imperative it was for my husband and myself to have vehicles in a timely manner so we can get to work and provide for our family they are all extremely personable professional and knowledgeable I would highly recommend Infinity of Orange Park for so many positive reasons thank you again Sam Blain and Bill 😀👍

Blain Moos