Infiniti of Cool Springs

Good

Infiniti of Cool Springs

Infiniti of Cool Springs Info

"Infiniti Cool Springs"

We just purchased a new vehicle from Glen Reames at Infiniti Cool Springs. We had an outstanding experience and could not be more pleased with the process. Glen was incredibly knowledgable about the vehicle and knew the answers to all of our questions. In fact, we could not find a question that he did not know the answer to! He was extremely honest, helpful and nice. It was a great experience!

Glen Reames

"Infiniti of Cool Springs / Glen Reames"

Glen was great to work with, I highly recommend him. He was very patient as I was still trying to narrow down a decision on what type of car I wanted and changed my mind several times.

Glen Reames

"I made a lease purchase at this dealership but I live in..."

I made a lease purchase at this dealership but I live in Huntsville, AL. One of their known advertising tactics is to provide 12 months NO COST maintenance as persuasion to buy at Infiniti of Cool Springs. They also advertise Door to Door delivery to Huntsville, Knoxville, and Bowling Green area but it’s interesting to me that they deliver to these places outside of the Nashville area but don't provide reasonable assistance for those customers in addition to the delivery they promise. I live in Huntsville, AL and I was provided with the 12 month NO COST maintenance package but the catch is you can ONLY use it at the Infiniti of Cool Springs. This is an Inconvenient for a customer to travel to Nashville, TN just to get an oil change. I inquired with services department and Customer relations to see if it was possible for them to reimburse the cost if I go to a local dealership or provide me with a waiver so I may take advantage of the 12 months NO COST maintenance package. Both persons provided with the same inconvenient message stating I may not be provided with services at the local infiniti dealership in Huntsville, AL and I must come to Nashville, TN to get my oil change because this service is not provided by Infiniti. I have the choice of using two tanks of gas which is $ 120 round trip to get to Infiniti of Cool Springs or purchase the oil change and tire rotation at the local dealership. How is this dealership happy to deliver a car in areas outside the Nashville area but not accommodate those customers with the services advertised in their local areas? It seems that the sale is all infiniti of Cool Springs is after and once the sale is complete the customer is no longer a concern.

customer relations

"I had a wonderful experience with these guys. I have..."

I had a wonderful experience with these guys. I have purchased several vehicle in my life and this has been the best experience I have had. I feel they gave me the best price after hrs of negotiations of course but it was well worth it. My sales lady was Awesome here name is Betsy ask for her if you want a good sales person. Thanks again for a great time. love the Q50 I got 30mpg going home to Clarksville. I would recommend them to anyone who want a great car.

Betsy

"I just purchased a new car from them and have been..."

I just purchased a new car from them and have been incredibly dissatisfied with the entire experience. They use unethical negotiation tactics. When negotiating on the price of the car they showed the finance numbers with a 5.9% interest rate. When asking them about the interest rate being high for someone with outstanding credit, they stated that the interest rate that they offer would only go up from that point. I thought I negotiated a lower payment on my car by getting them to reduce the price. However, when it came time to sign the finance papers, it was discovered that the only reason the monthly payment was negotiated lower was simply by providing a lower interest rate of 3.9%. I ended up negotiating full sale price for the car--I am an expert negotiator, obviously! When addressing this issue with the General Manager he didn't apologize for the bad experience. He said that they do this with every customer so that they won't be disappointed with higher interest rates. His logic made no sense and he was unreasonable and rude to talk to. For such an expensive purchase, one would expect to be treated in a more respectful and friendly manner. I will not ever buy another car from this dealership and I will tell all of my colleagues to avoid this dealership as well. It is surprising that this dealership exists right down the road from the corporate facility. They are a really sad representation of the Infiniti brand.

Glen, Ian

"My husband and I recently bought a new car from Brenda..."

My husband and I recently bought a new car from Brenda Shelly. I have to admit both us us despise car shopping. Brenda was very professional and classy. She made the entire process seamless. We are now customers for life. Thank you for the phenomenal service!

"The experience at the dealership was absolutely..."

The experience at the dealership was absolutely outstanding. I honestly did not think I was going to end up with a Car, but I'm COMPLETELY in LOVE with the car. This just goes to show that you're not just buying a product, but also buying an experience. Brenda provided amazing customer service. She was extremely helpful and did not come off as pushy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

"Ed was friendly and informative about the different..."

Ed was friendly and informative about the different models and their features. He was able to answer all my questions regarding these features. This was important to me because I buy a car and keep it for a long time. I want to be sure that I get all the features I need in a car such as good gas mileage. I also wanted information about servicing the car. Ed explained to me that services provided by Infinity of Cool Springs in a way that made sense to me. As a woman I find that male salesmen can be condesending but Ed was very approachable and made me feel that all my questions were valid. I liked that Ed did not try to push me towards more expensive models. He showed me cars that met my needs at I price I felt comfortable with.

"My experience at Infiniti of Cool Springs was pleasant..."

My experience at Infiniti of Cool Springs was pleasant and smooth. I was always greeted promptly and with a smile. If I was waiting on my agent, another associate walking by would always ask if I was being helped. Every request I had was answered with a smile. The day of my purchase, I believe that 3-4 people were trying to help make the deal go through. Everyone made sure all my questions were answered and my time spent at the dealership was very limited, thanks to Brenda who worked with me via phone while I was at work. Overall, the staff was very friendly and always willing to help no matter how many questions I had or how many times I wanted to drive a car! Brenda never pressured me into anything and was always very honest with her responses. I would not hesitate to return to this dealer or recommend them.

Brenda, Ian, and a new manager(don't remember the name), finance guy(very friendly)

"My experience with Cool Springs Infinit was exceptional. ..."

My experience with Cool Springs Infinit was exceptional. I was treated with respect and I drove off with a beautiful new car! Thank you so much!!!

David Pierce, Joseph Attigliato